Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

Quick Quick I need I first find a weapon so

pistol ammunition backpack guarded ago [Music]

1,2,1,2 have this here and I apart ah! as I kill, swimming swimming c'mon that's all

putito you have to see what all mey dey first aid miscarry

Now this is a carefully Granada! We let death jumping unforgiving

there is a little, uh shooting me this Yes there is the tactic of the weasel

put a myth here I'll throw a stunner and now

time comes when I run run

[Music] Die, die

youtube como estan people, we are here for a new video for the channel

sees something new to me something different more black to something in the ugliest face no virgin

You could pay a fee or Castilian not I have after much longer or

less after almost three years and just look at my smile walking watching

because you will dazzle [Music]

also I have this mechanical arm My mic moment could not maneuver

all for God and for that we are here meets or not a game where 100

people throws the target killing the winner the last man standing

the custom of male to reach to be the last man standing

we will not know until we see if I wish you luck is not but it took more

50 hours played in this game and I've never really won but something

we must try to fuck who called it is the plane that is going to shed

as it will give the island where 288 people alive in which only navas

survive looking face to face sadness

people have no worries not I swear I'll worry them make your

short life for ten misery pain well Here is the avioncito let on that

way I think I'll position in this in this pause in this city

because I think it will be where there is much more person who is a bit silly throw

where many people will fall because from the beginning we will have to fight

but now I have little interest not so well even if they do not know

see how short my good legs between I think it is no longer seen by fog

but hey you make of that case was increasingly

to gave the parachute can come one enemy that supposedly I

to have to fight for this right is a no big city but first arm

woo or have too many people come He spared to make money too

but good in which more try do anything possible and something possible

I'm telling you grab a gun and people run fast and

enemies that we will find good We ammunition M16 which is

pretty good half long distance

Lately there has been quite started this game because our game as

carlos to see the bm this limit has a little bit of COESPO no

too many people playing it as the game begins with some of the

but then when they fall the People were dying because where will

cutting together with the people of people dying and also in view

we UMET 9 is prepared to kill people cut short

Perfect distance and immediacy to we have obviously long distance

a helmet I think it is thrilling

surely we called to get excited concentrate to do well what I have

to do is kill the diet normal

I know that more people go but eye or I know you are intelligent and

They know what you have to differentiate which is locked in a video game

that is real life in real life obviously does not hesitate

put a bullet between the eyes to not a person but in this game it

let's say we're the bad good really bad we have to

do is save our lives and save our life we ​​have to

its goals the last people standing who fears the lock tongue but is

They feel to have for this time We have more town average

Holographic to put the m16 since in which he has become the

I have here for a medium and long perfect kit to measure the raw

for the kit be one that does not have enough and I need a backpack

just take more space than I He is missing

let's see gentlemen please I want a james little action to action

well at what we do is show that we have the fans

on Monday as well have eggs laid in place and let's see

If we continuously after I am having made eye eye but why not

I know playing with his head and head up and down and pīti

It produces low counts as 50 once they threw a Granada has replaced

now by law to dusk for five seconds

Now the water next to bat for him today better is credited with having a

friend a friend or no no no no also it highlights the house because I know

They are here because the door was Open the doors open and what kind

font and the truth is that if doors are open doors

are open you need also Where does the guy that was me

see 75 shooting were alive I'll close the door closed

Door is always a good choice because this game listen listen

when they open the door to put a first aid kit to see

He said the sale forgiveness both see sale cure this percentage to come

down speculation the band and first I have cured aid above 75% and

the kit is the bigger you cover the entire life but says no I have

right now and obviously must first more spend most of the basics

to leave more doors at the end of the how little starting posed for the

id magazine really going to see we will see the luggage had a good

first aid an analgesic the binding or enough room for

Perfect backpack I see we will Mine vote so let's cut graph

the m 16 and we will give him and let to return the media as graphic

because prisons improvement Ramos drink ammunition and all that this type

have today this game makes me happy 8 hill land male friend who was a

a handle makes a handle for me to be in let's put it

but really he can put Also at 9 but I prefer to get

the race because as I said this game is a lot of many media and

long distance and grabbed shut him the door and cavities that good

I served for medium and long distance and this game as realistic as it has

I played in my living whore and truth we need long-distance weapons

pants I do not I'll put that to I like to have my friend or my friend

I look after not kill us or kill ana mato

to see to see retired breathing there too loud I think I've started my

I have no muffler position fact is a trick to people that something

I'll put this game you well and You can see for example I am seeing

Hill without removing my body is you have to be critical

everything on the eighth day and I keep hearing did that

curtis and are peppered by God see 44 just killed other than

44 alive is amazing the problem is I do not know if I'm

except let's see what I'm looking here and I have to come over here where

this whole area where after conference talking about everything to come because more

the next safe area ie castro this game because it forces us to

everyone to go into the area secured for obviously for people not

It is changing life and everything looks a first aid kit and forces us to leave all

this safe zone for the game end becomes more petite

pachequera whole area and all arrived to a point that all are gathered in

an area and have not mature bullets and I have to run because

one minute 45 seconds zone will to receive video reaching still strong

this is going to be good here that Ferrari started running run and run

on road to the city pair about when collecting ammunition is

that step fernández concentrated to step to be better

good sometimes is a bit stupid but you know it

germán ran ran and ran until the safe area to keep closing itself

He came to life 45 seconds for and restrict the area again

I'm still not running to the really safe area and everything went my

my friend I no 11 - more than one one month but here with the slider

more difficult to reach it is like hitting one hole where is artists

You see how will the bullet he had to calculating the fall of Havana chávez

the law gave him a tenth small and impala and to be must-see

List improve the quality of hand I really love playing because

They are made as call of duty here really to see the area is to be

close between the second and it is more I really behind what is

He is delaying his death look at the map in hand to kill

the Batzarre mapping were not 23 with very bad lives increasingly is more

think it does not delay while the map and alias choco map means that

about ten seconds soon will die because the map is something you

sends the subject is slowly and do not kills very fast but let's see

see run run run lose what it was

a figure Dátolo 21 alive and work

osborne 45 has died out of the area Play and not less clear arrivals

lengthen this week really killed and indirectly gets type

nervous to cun parts last three deaths of three deaths

problems there too much noise possibly you are going to find on Earth

to see what has this type let's see It has good average energy drink

four caps but I have hands put the vest if I wear it

more I can wear this type mirage a lens and a ballistic mask

to see red vehicle shows foundered proposed so far they look slightest

to be nearby were emptying the my pair I saw not only have

left and enemies have enemies right and could not shoot because

I have no muffler could shoot but I venture to reveal his aq

location and dwell in the final when there are only 20 people

We are in the final were 17 alive ie May 16 we are 17 to see

what kind of math ports four to see see I will not go

setting a bit by bit because I have to get to the new area

key figure in the map is on the map the 12th conference number Whore

war and I will not drink water but not seen is one more

News near you but i I think the left will see me

Who can we put an analgesic I'll put a painkiller you're

using hands have had all the while he left because he fell

Basque nationalist left has this game one first aid kit and grab

the ball into the net stiff employees in more than one weapon

I have not even big day May 10 are only seconds for the

ships restrict the truth of life to replace or repair to see touring

all the while watching the left because It is the guy that I saw and remember

possibly he heard that we fight to to pinch me to the right

obviously emerge victorious to see to see I'll get to safe area

in 5 4 3 2 1 to a figure benítez stick previous year

I can not touch a lost ball one Hueto tree more than my share another

thingy that is not even worth Lenderman Here the truck matter have can see

the safe area is restricting and you will arrive close by

but where I'm going to stop see front so there is still a

minute 30 seconds with 21 forgiveness with 30 seconds to become a

miami repeat have nothing left there is nothing we only want 81

we will give in this fucking fucking this point I will not

shooting type is provided and noon gave me my fucking and I'm

I die I will take with me to I caught hell to go to

opening win the opening meters up I'm going to get because I supported

with Empire Avenue uio still looks had a week not to raise

videos pages very usual is normal but he talked about a video each week

[Music] not too excited I not excited me

too I'll put another analgesic to as cop 16 when

he saw more

[Music]

walking tour or stone to stone stone

we will not turn no one but hit no one behind you or

that land earth friendly and well

[Music] we know that Chile gave one or two not

I'm sure [Music]

I do not like in these tables School when

I climb alcohol in a video game this is no longer good map there is

It is closing a property with figure is on the edge of the area

safe behind the tree does not

uu 24 grams 4 tito tito vilanova 118 also gave some interests more

the 7th I disgust

only four placed 452 left left what I think

We are seen more and more because we won one It works for all the work and all

Top hours [Music]

[Music]

Perera Fourth Fourth and as I could

I took over 12 if for this instance take more than 75 hours played in this

game with more than three days played in this game has not won

even he lives once and again that all I ask I could not do that

I won twice on business but I grabbed God and all that

Meet all Chilean who have brought when I play in what we do

in any according but as I had always liked you know that

If you like I'll give a button a button speech can not give

a thumbs up you know that is as well as totally free

Free subscribe to this beautiful Canadian video gives much support as

If someday I can not promise anything because everything is very difficult but some

day and I managed to win the game and tell me aggravated because any

if it if you do not like much to Like I'm going to keep playing

because I love the game but if you like a lot but we had another

but good thing but as always finish that does not want to

next and [Music]

For more infomation >> EL ULTIMO HOMBRE !! - Fernanfloo - Duration: 20:02.

-------------------------------------------

Easter Eggs You Missed In Despicable Me 3 - Duration: 6:16.

The premiere of Despicable Me 3 has brought fresh blood into the popular cartoon supervillain

franchise, by way Gru's secret twin brother Dru and the film's newest supervillain, '80s-obsessed

former child star Balthazar Bratt.

The newest installment also brings back that trio of cute kids Gru has been raising, his

new bride Lucy, and those banana-loving Minions who've become stars in their own rights.

Beneath all the family drama and villainous action, there are also a ton of Easter eggs

to be found in Despicable Me 3.

"Gah!

There's always a blind guy!"

So let's go hunting, shall we?

The Grinch shirt

In the first Despicable Me installment, Margo, the eldest of the three girls adopted by Gru,

wore a t-shirt that bore an image of The Lorax -- which, not coincidentally, was a film produced

by Illumination Entertainment, the studio that created the Despicable trilogy.

Then, in Despicable Me 2, she wore a shirt with Wangan-Kun from Bayside Shakedown, as

a nod to the company's then-recent deal with that film's production company, Fuji Television.

So her shirt emblems have become a go-to source for any good Despicable Me-related Easter

egg hunts.

And, sure enough, Illumination again included a nod to itself in movie three, by placing

an image of the Grinch on her shirt as a wink to their animated 2018 flick, How the Grinch

Stole Christmas.

Finding Nemo

In one of the earliest scenes in Despicable Me 3, Gru, Lucy, and a couple of Minions are

chasing down Big Bad Balthazar Bratt using submarines, and they gleefully displace a

couple of clown fish who look exactly like Pixar's Nemo and Marlin.

And while you might not have been expecting to see a Disney-Pixar Easter egg in an Illumination

Pictures movie, maybe this was a wink to the fact that they, too, were getting in on Pixar's

notorious Easter egg hunting game again this time around.

"Holy moly."

I love the '80s

Pop culture nostalgia from the '80s probably won't interest the younger demographic that

Despicable Me 3 hopes to pull into theaters.

But thanks to Balthazar Bratt, who was a child star on a 1980s sci-fi/action TV series before

puberty hit and destroyed his screen career, we're reintroduced to so many relics of the

era it's hard to even keep track of them.

"Oh, it is on like Donkey Kong."

For starters, he literally calls his squad of killer robot dolls the Bratt Pack, as an

obvious reference to the other cool actor kids of that time period, the Brat Pack.

Plus, his show looks an awful lot like some hybrid of Wargames and Small Wonder.

Then, there's the matter of his many fashion, music, and dance homages to Michael Jackson,

his spandex workout to Olivia Newton John's "Physical," and his obsession with blowing

giant gum bubbles from pink blocks that look an awful lot like Bubble Yum.

"Dance fight!"

"Damunnahhhh!"

Sing

There are a couple of references to another of Illumination's recent movies, Sing.

The most obvious is when the Minions sneak into a Hollywood studio production lot in

Los Angeles and accidentally stumble onto the set of a talent competition show titled

-- you guessed it -- Sing.

But that wasn't all.

Gru's newfound brother Dru also makes his formidable living by raising pigs, several

of which look very similar to the swines seen in Sing as well as the character Tattoo from

Illumination's The Secret Life of Pets.

It's worth noting that Tattoo also had a tattoo of a unicorn, which is Agnes' favorite animal.

"It's so fluffy!"

Getting political?

There are two characters in Me 3 who could possibly be seen as sharing physical resemblances

to a couple of well-known political entities.

Gru's new boss Valerie Da Vinci, for one, has the same split-down-the-middle hairstyle

and facial features as Presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway.

Not to mention, she channels Donald Trump's line.

"You're fired!"

And one of Bratt's many disguises is as a rotund jewel expert with blonde hair and a

red tie, who could easily be compared to Donald Trump.

That might just be a coincidence, but these things rarely ever are.

"Your discomfort is hilarious!"

Oh, hi Star Wars

Another Easter egg that many have picked up on from the trailers is the fact that Dr.

Nefario is frozen in carbonite, rather than being an active participant in this film's

activities, which is also something that happened to Han Solo at the end of The Empire Strikes

Back.

But it might not have been meant so much as a Star Wars tribute as one to Harrison Ford.

Another of the actor's most beloved characters, Indiana Jones, also gets a subtle wink in

a montage moment staged by the Minions to showcase their boss' former glory days as

a thief stealing a golden statue that looks much like the Golden Idol Indy stole in Raiders

of the Lost Ark.

Spy vs. Spy

Another series that gets a ton of love in Despicable Me 3 is MAD Magazine's Spy Vs.

Spy comic strip.

After teaming up to pull off one brotherly heist just for kicks, Gru and Dru don black

and white leotard costumes that, along with their matching sharp noses, make them look

a whole lot like the comic characters in many moments.

"Haha."

"Ugh."

Jailhouse Rock

The Minions' short stint behind bars also produced a few familiar moments.

They might be small, but they have the numbers and have faced foes way scarier than any of

the muscle-bound perps that are trying to run the yard in their old cell block.

So, once they've claimed dominion over the place, they pass the time by bursting into

song and dance montages that seem an awful lot like what Elvis Presley pulled off in

Jailhouse Rock as well as the Sharks' snappy side-walking routine in West Side Story.

Monster movies

In the movie's climax sequence, as Balthazar Bratt realizes his dream of creating a giant

robotic version of himself to hijack the entire metropolitan area of Los Angeles.

He channels a host of iconic monster movie moments.

Robo-Bratt's rise from the sea is a direct reference to Godzilla's preferred point of

entry during any given scene of devastation.

And the moment when the robot scoops Gru's girls into its palm and places them on the

side of a building to watch all the destruction unfold is a clear homage to the way King Kong

treated Ann.

And last but not least, several of the scenery shots involved in Bratt's attack on L.A. look

an awful lot like something seen in Attack of the 50 Foot Woman.

Looks like this film's directors were on a mission to showcase their favorite big bads

this go-round.

"GOAL"

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Easter Eggs You Missed In Despicable Me 3 - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Fidget Spinner Addiction | Comedy Sketch - Duration: 3:24.

Are you okay?

Yeah, of course.

Why would you ask?

You have a guilty look on your face and you're holding your hand behind your back.

I'm guessing there's something you don't want me to see, but how about instead of us engaging

in several minutes worth of banter, you instead just show me what it is.

Well I was going to talk for several minutes to try to get you to give up and go away,

but you called my bluff.

You know, you've gotten a lot better at picking up on these sorts of things, why-

There you go, trying to talk your way around it like I said.

See?

That proves what I was saying about your-

Your hand, show it to me.

Sigh.

Fine.

Here you go

That's it?

Yes, that's it.

What is it?

You don't know?

It's not like I'm a school teacher or a parent, I don't ask questions I know the answer to.

Well, A fidget spinner is a toy that is marketed as relieving stress.

It consists of a bearing in the center of a multi-lobed flat structure made from metal

or plastic.

The toy has been advertised as helping people who have trouble with focusing or fidgeting

(such as those with ADHD, autism, or anxiety) by acting as a-

Are you reading off of Wikipedia?

Uh, maybe.

Can't you just sum up what it is and what it does, if it does anything?

Alright, basically it's supposed to help people with ADHD or autism.

Do you have ADHD or autism?

No.

Well then why do you have one?

I just think they're cool.

Have have you not heard about them?

They've been viral for weeks now, everyone's using them.

You mean like drugs?

What?

This is some new form of drug, isn't it?

Don't be ridiculous, where would you get that idea?

Oh come on, you said it yourself.

They're really popular, everyone's using them,

That means the same thing.

What are the side effects?

What side effects, it's a spinny toy!

The worst that could happen is you hurt your finger!

The drug can make your finger drop off!

Man, you need to quit right now!

This is insane, you're comparing a harmless toy to illegal drugs, can you hear yourself?

They're legal in Colorado.

But we're not in Colorado.

So you're breaking the law!

Oh my goodness.

This is how it starts, one day you're just playing with your little "fidget spinner"

Why did you just air quote it?

And then the next day you're robbing a Radioshack!

That escalation isn't even close to making sense.

And Radioshack went out of business.

You can still beat this, man.

I'm here for you.

Tell me what you need.

I need you to stop overreacting, and start hearing how ludicrous you sound.

Okay.

Wait, what?

Okay, I'll stop.

Are you being serious?

Yeah, I was just practicing my acting skills.

What do you think?

Honestly, I think you were trying a little bit too hard, maybe dial it back a notch.

Okay.

Hey, can I see that?

Sure

Thanks.

I'm sorry, but it's for your own good that I did that.

Oh come on!

For more infomation >> Fidget Spinner Addiction | Comedy Sketch - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

★lps: voice - introduction. - Duration: 5:01.

hello and welcome to my channel! this is the first episode of my series voice. in

this series i will be talking about topics that i desire to talk about or

topics that you guys have suggested for me. so, this episode is kind of like an

introduction i guess and i will be introducing myself to all of you guys. so,

hi my name is jody but you can call me fern or if you know me from my other

channels you can call me minnie or tea. it's really up to you, i really don't

mind any of those. so, a bit more about myself; i am a canadian and i've lived in

canada my entire life, but i really want to travel around the world when i'm

older. my birthday is july 28th and my zodiac sign is leo. i am currently a high

schooler who wishes to major in the arts. i'm thinking about going into graphic

design or maybe even photography, but i'm leaning more towards graphic design. and

yeah, that's the basics. so, favourites. everyone has a favourite colour or

favorite drink... anything really. well my favourite colour is periwinkle and yes

it is a colour. go look it up- i swear. my favourite animal has to be either puppies

pandas or foxes. i just love them all! they are so cute.

and if i had to pick a favorite drink; it would either be coffee or bubble tea, but

i definitely drink coffee a lot more- iced or regular it really doesn't matter.

and my favorite season has to be autumn. it's just so gorgeous and it's not too

hot, it's not cold, it's like perfect and all the trees are

so beautiful- like the colors and everything. and of course, people prefer

different things and i'll let you know about some of mine. i personally love

forests. i really like going for walks in them

and i adore pine trees so much. i don't know why; i just really like the way they

look. i also love rainy days. it's definitely my

favourite type of weather; and you know the sound of like raindrops hitting your

roof? i don't know why but i find it really relaxing and calming i guess.

i also love the evening a lot. i am definitely a night owl,

i don't ever think i'll be a morning person. things i don't like are bees and

balloons. i really don't like the sound of i guess balloons popping. i hate it

and it scares me. and i also have a fear of heights. i just don't like being high

up. so, i also want to tell you about my music taste. the genres of music i

prefer are k-pop, chill and lofi hip-hop. i just like slower songs with i guess

heavy beats. i don't know. my favorite k-pop groups for those wondering our

kard, up10tion, day6, got7, vixx and seventeen but if i only i guess- if i

only had the choice of one of them; it would be kard. actually my favourite song right now

is "rumor" by kard. my favorite english artist is blackbear. i just love

his music so much. i normally don't listen to a lot of english artists, i

usually just listen to k-pop or korean artists, i guess. my favorite

instrumental music artists are; in love of the ghosts and lovewave. and i

bet you right now that i'm using one of their songs for background music! and

lastly i am definitely a gamer at heart and i love video games. so, i'll list out

some of my favorite game/game series. at the moment; i am loving animal

crossing new leaf and because it's summer i actually finally have the time to

play the game. it's such a relaxing game and i love the soundtrack. it's beautiful!

some of- some other game/game series i'm interested in are persona 5,

which i'm currently watching because i don't actually have the game, the

danganronpa series, i'm waiting for the english translation of the third game,

the ace attorney series and the zero escape series. i have other games that i

really like, but those are definitely my favorites at the moment. well hopefully

you guys learn more about me, but if you have any questions feel free to ask

me. i really don't mind. also, if you guys don't mind i would love learning more

about you guys; so tell me about yourselves in the comment and yeah...

thanks for watching this video,

and i'll see you guys next time! ★

For more infomation >> ★lps: voice - introduction. - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Did You Know That You Can Detox Your Body Through Your Feet - Detox Foot Bath - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Did You Know That You Can Detox Your Body Through Your Feet - Detox Foot Bath - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

a big ask (Idioms) - Duration: 0:15.

a big ask (Idioms)

(informal) a difficult thing to achieve or deal with

Beating the world champions is certainly a big ask for the team.

For more infomation >> a big ask (Idioms) - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

Make a DIY Giant Star Wreath - HGTV - Duration: 1:21.

[music playing]

For more infomation >> Make a DIY Giant Star Wreath - HGTV - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

MMD Tutorial: Part 3 - Terms used in MMD - Duration: 2:50.

Specific terms of the MMD

Model: Are the models or characters to be animated

the MMD. Usually have pmd extension or pmx

Motion: It is a generated file with the markings

frame every move both the model as camera.

Pose: As the motion is a file that records

particular placement of the character, but in a single frame.

Effect: Plugin help to create effects in MMD

as reinforcement textures (shader) or lights.

Frankenstein: Just like the monster of literature,

these are models created with various parts using the PMD or PMX editor.

In most is an act common in communities outside of Japan,

and, not very well received by Japanese.

PV (Promotional Video)

It's a clip on top of a particular song

Modeler

It is the creator of models, accessories and other 3D items for program use.

Stage: File attachment type (or PMD / PMX to

who has animation) that functions as a background.

Dome

Stage globe-shaped simulating landscapes in 360 degrees, such as skies or space.

Rip/Ripping Files are taken from other media and

converted for use in the MMD. In your Most ARE ILLEGAL, but in view of the difficulty

many in modeling or pay a modeler, It ends up being quite common.

For more infomation >> MMD Tutorial: Part 3 - Terms used in MMD - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Conheça a rapper-indie HEIZE - Duration: 2:05.

Annyeong, bros!

On today's Kpop's Newbie, we'll talk about Heize.

Heize is a korean singer and rapper

who was born on 08/09/1991

near Masan, Coréia do Sul.

She debuted on 2014

with "After I Wanted a Bit" single

but she got known at 2015

when she was part of the cast of Unpretty Rapstar

second edition.

Unpretty Rapstar, if you don't know it yet,

is a talent show for female rappers.

At the show she showed great rap ability

strong voice and speed.

With this, she achieved semifinals

and could collab with Chanyeol, from EXO.

But, at her solo career,

she presents herself more as

an alternative and korean hip hop singer,

no only a rapper.

Her solo carrer is

very well seen in Korea

and she has collabs with several idols.

My recommendations for you, so you can meet Heize are:

Shut Up & Groove

and And July,

both collabs with Dean.

If you enjoyed the video, leave your thumbs up

and share the video with your friends, to help me grow the channel.

Follow me on social media, links on description bellow.

Subscribe the channel.

Besides, activate the notifications.

Click the bell and you'll recieve a message

every new video uploaded.

And of course, new videos about korean singers, groups and rappers,

you see every friday here at Coreanismo.

Najunge bwayo!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét