Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

hi guys if you don't know already my name is Jay and this is tech sway and in

today's tutorial we're looking at audacity now the reason why I actually

want to show you guys this is I actually use it on lots of my videos to treat the

audio just to get a sort of more of a studio effect applied to it so I'm going

to quickly playback three different clips for you guys to listen to the

first one is a recording in audacity with no effects apply to it the second

one has some tweaks to it and then the third one is the final format but use in

most of my videos that you listen to hi guys this is Jay from Tech's way and

this is a voice test hi guys this is Jay from Tech's way and this is a voice test

hi guys this is Jay from Tech's way and this is a voice test so the main

difference is you actually noticed there is the first one really quiet and just

kind of not that great the second one the the noisy level of it is amplified

quite a lot by it's not kind of too much in your face and then the third and

final one has more of a like a studio effect of why I call it where is it more

of like a base here type effect it's for effects in total by use and then I do

add a slight noise reduction to it because always funny just gets a little

bit too high so I tend to take it down by two decibels so I'm going to show you

why I actually use on this unedited one hit so we do is just highlight the

actual audio clip that you want to do and then just go to effect and then if

it is quiet like my one is just go to compressor and then don't change any of

the values make sure your values match exactly what's in this window here this

is just the default values hit OK and straight away you'll see all the peaks

have gone high based not actually put it above zero decibels it so it's not going

to be bursting anyone's eardrums but it never sounds that great so you just

actually want to normalize it so it actually sounds more normal when you're

actually talking again you don't need to adjust any of the settings just hit OK

and you'll see it's actually just reduced those sizes so now if we listen

back to it hi guys this is Jay from text Y and this is a voice test you see it's

quite like a pleasant sort of level to listen to the audio is normal you know

it doesn't sound kind of robotic or anything weird like that

but then if you want to get that sort of that base year tone or more sort of

studio effect to it again all we need to do is go to effect equalization and then

I actually choose base boost from the curb so just hit bass boost and then

just make sure yours actually matches this so you might need to tweak your

slightly to match it but you'll see it's between 100 Hertz and then just about

500 Hertz there down add the flat bit here okay and then the final one go back

to effect and then um you want to go to Equalization once more and instead of

bass boost this time we just want up the treble boost to it this time and then

between that that's just four thousand five thousand Hertz that that bar

actually goes up to so then that's actually going to take it up to this

value here which if we just follow across you'll see is nine decibels so

going from zero to nine between the four thousand and the five thousand Hertz

range here okay and then what I do because if we listen back to it now hi

guys this is Jay from text me and this is a voice test it's quite and gets

quite close to sort of like being almost slightly distorted so for that that's

why I actually just go back to the effect and then just hit noise reduction

and I reduce it by two decibels everything else actually left as default

so the sensitivity frequency exactly how is make sure you've got another set to

reduce hit okay and it just brings it down so when we listen to it

hi guys this is Jay from text way and this is a voice test and that's how it

is so everything kills for me is set quite normal like the microphone I'm

using at the blue Yeti I actually have the gain line I turn down quite low so

it doesn't pick up a lot of background noises let me know which out does it

sort the second and the third one that you preferred because I've used both of

them in many videos I you actually prefer the sort of the studio the basic

kind of one out the two but whatever your comments are put them down below

because I love hearing from you guys don't forget to give this video a good

thumbs up if you actually liked it if you didn't then well do you can just

feel free to have to leave it alone but for now thank you for watching so much

and I'll see you guys in the next video until then take care

For more infomation >> How I Improve My Audio Using Audacity - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw Candy House for Kids. DIY Coloring Pages.Art for Kids. Step by Step Drawing for Children - Duration: 2:12.

How to Draw Candy House for Kids. DIY Coloring Pages.Art for Kids. Step by Step Drawing for Children

For more infomation >> How to Draw Candy House for Kids. DIY Coloring Pages.Art for Kids. Step by Step Drawing for Children - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

LA VITA DOPO LA MORTE - Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath [SUB ITA] - Duration: 55:19.

For more infomation >> LA VITA DOPO LA MORTE - Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath [SUB ITA] - Duration: 55:19.

-------------------------------------------

OH NO! - Duration: 1:18.

Dannny! Your hair has gotten so long!

Yeah I'm just trying to look young

Yeah but I think it's too long now

Really? Don't you think I look younger?

I mean

Don't you think it give me a younger look?

I guess...

But I think it looks better short

Yeah but people keep saying I look way older than I really am

I'm not old!

Well Danny, don't worry about what people are saying.

I think you're fine just the way you were.

You don't have to change unless you want to

Okay, I guess I'll go get a haircut now

I just wish I looked younger

[BOOM] (Mary gasps)

uh...

(gasp)

Oh no!

Oh no!

Danny?

Oh no.

Uh...

Oh no.

For more infomation >> OH NO! - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Forging A Viking Broad Seax: Welding and Reverse Tip (Breitsax Ep. 3) - Duration: 6:59.

welcome to part three of creating the viking broadside in the last two

episodes I created four long bars two of which are pattern-welded by twisting and

the other two will form the cutting edge and the back of the sword in this

episode I will assemble these bars into a sword by Forge welding them together

that's a refresher for ch welding is the process in which multiple separates your

peoples are fused together with strong hammer blows at high temperatures this

process requires that the steel is very clean and not oxidized Forge welding a

long sword is particularly difficult because the surface area is narrow but

also very long as a result this step is difficult to complete successfully you

just saw me grind the scale of the bars squaring them off at the same time if

the bars are not square to each other for example because they are slanted

hitting them with a hammer will cause them to slide apart rather than welding

together clamping the bass together is a good way to check if they're square

enough if the bars are already trying to slide away from each other it is very

likely that fortune welding will fail I often times need to go back to the

grinder to make more adjustments and clam happy with how the bars hold

together and a clamp pressure once I'm satisfied with the fit and welding the

ends together within the quarter the bars do not come apart in the Forge the

recipe for success is patience and diligence it is not something that can

be rushed I usually work for four hours at the time and at this point I probably

spend close to 20 hours on the sword already should give you some perspective

whenever you hear someone say you have three hours and the clock is starting

now that's just not how this works once the bars are as for swelling

temperatures I set the weld with light tapped on the power hammer the liquid

flux sprays away when the bars meet and helps preserve a clean surface for the

wealth as before I would like to ask for your

help by sharing a link to this video on your social networks these videos are my

attempt get showing how bladesmith really make sorts of knives you may have

noticed that the bars I assembled were not all of the same length in particular

the material for the high carbon cutting edge was shorter the paths that are

sticking out will provide sufficient material for the tang

however I need to create a transition on the grinder to help with a forge welding

step that is going to create a smooth blade to tank transition now that the

Tang has been established the blade needs to be profiled a little bit more

in particular it's a little bit of white towards the tip at the moment that is

the tip that you cannot see it however helps with quickly creating the

appropriate thickness at this point and reasonably happy with how the bars came

together another important consideration is that the grains and the metal

continue to grow on the heat large grains make a steel brittle the grain

growth can be controlled by normalizing the glazing that is to let it slowly

cool down as an optional step is sometimes moved to scale and even out

the blade on the grinder this allows me to see if the worlds really came

together and if their areas in which more material needs to be removed before

the world lines disappear

as I said it is not strictly necessary and I don't always do it however lately

I have been struggling with for welding longer blades and want to more closely

inspect the wells before sinking in more time

so far so good since this is a single-edged blade I need to establish a

tip my preferred method for that is to cut your reverse tip that needs to be

forged back the reason for doing that is to ensure that the pattern on the blade

smoothly follows the blade edge creating a reverse tip is the method to do that

this is mostly an aesthetical consideration since I find patterns just

running off the blade edge to be somewhat ugly the reverse tip method has

its own challenges as you will see forging back the tip is very hard on the

worlds so this is also a good test to validate that the welds or solvent

after forging at the tip at the summer steep angle I slowly adjust the profile

of the blade further to make sure that it contains a smooth taper at this point

in the process I'm still trying to maintain a fairly even thickness of the

material so the tapering will happen as I fortune the bubbles the bevels create

a thin cutting edge while maintaining a thick profile on the back of the sword

my initial beveling happens under the power hammer with a beveling jigger maid

they usually do one complete pass on the power hammer and then do further passes

and refinements using a handheld hammer beveling causes severe bends in the soft

blade that need to be constantly adjusted the bends happened because more

material moves at the cutting edge then at the back of the sword unfortunately

making pattern-welded swords is not easy it turns out that while everything was

looking good initially they did not manage to complete you up the rod iron

bar to the rest of the sword for now I will need to throw this plate into the

pile of fingers I might still be able to make a couple of smaller blades from

this but the sword project is doomed however I will not give up here and

we'll start over without hesitation in the next episode I will catch you up on

my progress and continued failures including a brief analysis of the root

cause if you liked what you saw please subscribe to my channel my goal is to

provide in-depth explanation and much deeper insights on the process then you

may be getting anywhere else you may also join me on patreon or you can get

early access to posts as well as credits on these videos thanks a lot to all my

patterns so far and I will see you next time

For more infomation >> Forging A Viking Broad Seax: Welding and Reverse Tip (Breitsax Ep. 3) - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Donna Wolfe from Naztazia Reviews Her Free Patterns and Videos - Duration: 3:24.

Hi I'm Donna Wolfe from naztazia.com Today I wanted to review the last 20 or

so videos I've made on YouTube. First is my Felted by Fulling handbag using my

good friend Kristin Omdahl's beautiful Be So Brave wool yarn. Next is my Double

Sweet Ripple blanket, which uses two strands of yarn held together to create

a nice blended effect. My Sweet Simple Slippers can be customized to fit any

foot size. And my Crochet Birthday Party hats are always a big hit with the

kids. I show how to knit for beginners using the English method style of

knitting. And I also show how to knit using the Continental method of knitting.

These crochet Sweet Angel decorations are good for any time of the year. My

next two videos show how to crochet and knit an i-cord. I did a collaboration

with my friend Crystal from Bag O Day Crochet and More with this Citrus Splash

Hat. My crochet clothes hangers are both decorative and useful. I love flowers - and

this Flowing Flower works great on hats or shawls. My crochet Bohemian Clutch is

a collaboration with my friend Emi from Hectanooga1. These crochet Lace

Covered Eggs are both pretty and elegant. And this Boho Bead Bracelet is a lot of

fun in these bright colors. The Boho Bead Earrings match the bracelet nicely. My

Jersey handbag is a good pattern for t-shirt yarn. Bell Petal Flowers work

great on hats and shawls as well. These Blossom Scrubbies are made with scrubby

eyelash yarn and look pretty in the kitchen. I also show how to crochet

Scallops on Fleece to create this pretty blanket. And if you want to know how to

knit an easy rose - my Rolled Rose pattern is the one for you. If you need a

break from crocheting and knitting, this Yarn Wrapped Wreath is a good project. Do

you like owls? This cell case is a good project to learn how to cross stitch on

crochet. If one of your hands ever become tired or strained,

I show how to crochet with just one hand in this video. You can learn to crochet

an easy sweater, which is a collaboration with my friend Marie from Underground

Crafter. Plus I used Kristin Omdahl's Be So Tender yarn. You can meet some of my

favorite YouTubers in my Showcase videos including Celina from Simply Collectible,

Kristin Omdahl, Crystal from Bag O Day Crochet, Sara from Posh Pooch Designs

and Emi from Hectanooga1. And finally this is my Beachy Keen Shawl pattern. I

hope you have enjoyed this recap video. And please subscribe to my channel to

see what's coming up next. To view this video in other languages click on the

closed caption link on YouTube and turn on subtitles. From there you can choose

from over 100 different languages. I hope this video has helped you. Please

subscribe to my YouTube channel. Feel free to like and comment on this video.

Check out the description or the info button of this video for more

information. And please visit naztazia.com for more tips and tricks on

Creative Self-Sufficient Living.

For more infomation >> Donna Wolfe from Naztazia Reviews Her Free Patterns and Videos - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

SIMPEDALS V3 - FREX - Review - Duration: 20:09.

hello everyone, welcome to the FLOEB channel, today, i'm glad to find you for a new review

a product that comes from japan ,the SIMPEDALS V3 from FREXGP, i present it you in detail , let's go!!

here is in detail the simpedals v3 from FREXGP

it measures 31cm wide and 53 cm long with the heel plate

and it has a height of 31cm minimum to 33cm maximum

it weighs 6,5kgs

it is manufactured in aluminum and steel and on the bottom, there are black aluminum profiles of 3cm

a real carbon heel plate with a thickness of 2mm, very pretty

an aluminum bracket on the heel plate

metal brackets that will be used to fix the pedals on the rig

for the throttle pedal, there are cnc machined aluminum arms of 5mm thickness, as on the brake and the clutch

an aluminum pad of 5mm thick, curved, smooth to the touch

it measures 4cm wide and 14cm high

i could therefore adjust the height of the pad with the 4 screws on the arm of the pedal. 2 cm of adjustment approximately

on the bottom, we will remark that there are metal squares of 3mm thickness which will serve as support for the arm of the pedals

and the axis is here

at the back of the pedal, there is a shock made by frex in 3d printer, we find the same system in the Formula 1

and inside ,there is linear hall sensor for accuracy and long life

a return spring of 2cm diameter

and in the middle a spacer that will serve as a stop for the max position of the pedal

on the throttle, we can adjust the stroke of the pedal and initial tilt angle according to the rig of each

it will require a key of 10 and a BTR key

and i unscrew the bolt on the arm

i remove the bolt and nut

and by changing the pivot on the arm

i can adjust initial tilt angle of the pedal ,simply

and easily

on the top pivot , i will have a short pedal stroke

and if i put the pivot down on the arm, the pedal stroke will be long

currently, the pedal is forward but i can also regulate it

it will be enough to demount the bolt on the arm of the pedal

and with the key BTR, i unscrew the 2 bolts on the support of the shock

and i can adjust

initial tilt angle of the pedal

and the stroke of the pedal, the pedal set is very well designed

i put the axis, and i can adjust to the millimeter the start of the pedal

fo the throttle, it is well, we can adjust with the brake pedal for those practicing the heel and toe

very good

i regulate as i want

and it will suffice to tighten the suppor

replace the nut

and we have a long stroke on the peda

and it is adjusted with the brake peda

and on the pedal set of frex, we can adjust the pedals laterally

with 6 bolts on the steel "T" of 3mm thick

it will suffice to loosen the bolts and we can adjust the pedals laterally

for the brake pedal, there are cnc machined aluminum arms with a tickness of 5mm

a pad in aluminum with a thickness of 5mm

curved, 7cm wide and 10,5cm high and a very good grip

and i can adjust the pad height with the 4 screws on the arms

a possible adjustement on 2cm

the brake pedal will be hydraulic and it will operate with a pressure sensor

a maximum pressure of 120kgs

with a pedal stroke very short and a pedal quite hard

frex uses materials from the automotive world

a brembo reserver tank, real automotive brake fluid

a master cylinder with a support made by free in 3D printer

quality hoses

correct assembly

and i could also adjust the angle of the pedal by loosening the 2 bolts on the master cylinder support

for the clutch pedal, there are cnc machined aluminum arms with a thickness of 5mm

a pad in aluminum with a thickness of 5mm, the same grip as the brake

curved, 5cm wide and 10,5cm high

and i can adjust the height of the pad with the 4 screws on the arms

for the bottom of the pedal, it will be the same mechanism as the throttle with a shock realized by FREXGP

with inside , a linear hall sensor for accuracy and long life

a return spring of 2cm diameter

and a spacer in the middle of the spring which will serve as stop for the max position of the pedal

on top, a TOKICO gaz shock from the automotive industry

with a metal bracket with a thickness of 3mm

i had set the pedal to have a linear effect, each these tastes

a max pressure of 26Kgs

with the key of 10 and the key BTR, i can modify the effect on the clutch

simply by modifying the pivot point on the arm of the pedal

if i put the pivot at the highest, i have a soft effect of the pedal at the start, hard point and a hard effect on the end

if i put the pivot at the highest, i have a soft effect of the pedal at the start, hard point and a hard effect on the end

so i loosen the bolt of the TOKICO gaz shock

i can adjust initial tilt angle and the pedal stroke

as the brake and throttle pedals

if i put the pivot point at the lowest

i have a longer pedal stroke

this pedal is easily adjust, it is well designed

good FREX, very good work

i show you the effect, a much longer pedal stroke

as the throttle, the pedal can be adjusted simply by loosening the 2 bolts on the support of the shock. i can adjust to the millimeter

the pedals will be delivered without USB controller

the owners of OSW or direct drive can connect the pedals directly to the box with the 5v+, gnd, throttle wire, brake wire and clutch wire

in option, there is the USB FREX controller

with a plastic box, a carbon imitation and frex logo

a USB cable of 2m long, we can connect easily to the pc

and this option costs €30

i show you the settings of the pedals before testing it

for the throttle , i put a long pedal stroke

i positioned the pivot point at the lowest and i adjusted the angle of the pedal with the support of the shock, i adjusted to the millimeter , very good

the brake pedal that i advanced, about 1cm to facilitate the heel and toe

and for the clutch pedal, i keep the same setting with a linear pedal

the simpedals v3 cost yen149040 or about €1200 without shipping and custom duties in some countries

the pedal will be delivered with the bolts to be able to fix it on the rig

i install the pedal on the simulator and i give you my feeling in game

i installed the pedal on the simulator, i go on the suzuka track with the skip barber, i give you my feelings in game and i make an conclusion, let's go!!

we leave for a few laps

the pedal was installed in 1hour

i spent time to settle it to find the best feeling

the pedal set is not plug and play, dxtweak software

for the first use , it must be configured correctly

very easy to use

for the throttle pedal, i adjusted it to have a long pedal stroke

each these tastes

i have a very good feeling on the pedal , soft and linear

with a shock realized by FREX in 3D printer

shige told me it took 10 hours to make a shock

it takes a lot of time make a pedal set

inside a linear hall sensor, it works very well

i adjusted the throttle with the brake pedal for the heel and toe

the brake pedal is set back 1cm

the brake pedal is excellent

very good feeling

a soft pedal at the start and which becomes hard

maximum pressure of 120kgs

braking is easily controlled, honestly

for the brake pedal, materials from real cars

brembo reserver tank

real automotive brake fluid

hoses

a master cylinder

the master cylinder support was manufactured by FREX in 3D printer

very good feeling on the brake

very good grip with the shoes

excellent

for the clutch pedal, it,s the same mechanism that the throttle with the shock realized by FREX in 3D printer

linear hall effects also

on the clutch we have a TOKICO gaz shock

and i have a good feeling with the pedal, with a pressure of 26kgs

i settled to have a linear pedal

2 possible effects with the settings

- to have the linear pedal or have a soft pedal at the start with a hard point and a harder pedal effect on the end

a pedal set with many adjustments

the pedals can be adjusted laterally

initial tilt angle of the pedals , the height of the pad

pedal stroke, very good pedal set

i finish the lap and i make an conclusion

i thank FREX for information and advice

i contacted frex by Facebook

delivery has been fast

4 days, departure thursday, arriving thueday

very good pedal , very nice version 3 from FREXGP

a weight of 6,5kgs, light weight, compared to the pedals i tested before

the weight is not negligible

here is this test is finished, a pedal set very good quality

the positive points are: - materials used in real cars

- linear hall sensor on the throttle and clutch for long life and accuracy

- real carbon heel plate ( very nice)

the negative point is: - optional USB controller (pity)

i thank FREX for the confidence that gave me to realize the review

like my Facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel

like and comment , i give you appointment for a next review

BYE!!!!!!

For more infomation >> SIMPEDALS V3 - FREX - Review - Duration: 20:09.

-------------------------------------------

L'ÉNIGNE DES GEORGIA GUIDESTONES - Cabinet de curiosités #25 - Duration: 6:27.

For more infomation >> L'ÉNIGNE DES GEORGIA GUIDESTONES - Cabinet de curiosités #25 - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Updated frizzy hair routine for wavy hair + ebook update - Duration: 7:20.

For more infomation >> Updated frizzy hair routine for wavy hair + ebook update - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

How Men Flirt - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> How Men Flirt - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

June 2017 Wrap Up - Duration: 9:22.

Hi everyone. I'm Rincey and this is Rincey Reads. Today i'm going to be doing

my June wrap-up. This month was a significantly different reading

experience for me than it was compared to May, and in my opinion it was

significantly better. At the end of my May wrap up, if you like lasted through

that entire thing, I said I wanted to slow down my reading a little bit and I

was hoping to enjoy reading a little bit more. And I can definitely say that both of

those things are true for the month of June. I read four books this month which

is like half of what I read in May. But the books that I read I really enjoyed

for the most part. In terms of the videos that I made this month, I did

a read harder challenge update. Basically for like my new year's resolutions or

reading resolutions for the year, one of them was to do the read harder challenge

from book riot and I did sort of like a little update in the month of June about

which books I read for which challenge. Yeah I'm basically on track to finish.

But as I said in that video, the challenges that I have left are actually

the harder challenges and I haven't been doing a very good job of like

researching books for those challenges. So I need to really get on that. And then

the other two videos that I posted this month were book reviews of two of the

books that I write in the month of June. So this is going to be a significantly

short for video than it was in May. The first book review that I put up was for

Magpie murders by Anthony Horowitz. This is a mystery book that I really,

really enjoyed. I believe I gave this one a four out of five stars. If you are

someone who likes Agatha Christie or you like basically like straight ahead

British detective type mystery books, this is definitely one to put on your

list to pick up soon. It was absolutely delightful. It was so much fun. I read it

in two days because I was so just like pulled into the story. I knew that I

needed to finish it right away to see how it was all going to turn out. But yes

I have a whole review on this. If you are interested, it's obviously spoiler free.

And I basically just rave about it for you know like five minutes as I do.

And then the other book review that I put up this month is for American war by Omar

El Akkad. I think I will give this one as my favorite read of the month. It's

really hard for me to pick between magpie murders and this one just because they

were so like completely different from each other and were such like completely

different reading experiences for me. Like magpie murders was one of those like

completely engrossing, sped through it in as few sittings as possible sort of

books. This one was a much slower read but I felt like it was a really deep read.

Again I talked about all of this in my review, but basically it made me think

about a lot of things really, really deeply and it's hard to not completely

love a book that does that. So yeah definitely check out my review if you're

interested in like what I thought specifically. Again, no spoilers.

All right, so there are two other books that I need to talk about. The first one is behind

her eyes by Sarah Piniborough. I always have-- burrow? pinburrough?

I don't know why I have such a hard time with her last name.

Anyways, this is sort of like a suspense book and it's one of those

suspense books that's really difficult to talk about because I feel like the

ending is going to make it or break it for people. So in this story you are

following this woman named Louise. She is a single mom. She moves to this new town.

She has a new job working as a secretary at a doctor's office. And she decides

that like on one of her first nights there she's going to go out to a bar to

sort of celebrate and enjoy herself. She ends up meeting this guy and making out

with him. And then she goes to work the next day to realize is that that guy she

met at the bar was the doctor that she's working for and also that he's married.

And then eventually Louise ends up meeting his wife and so she has to sort

of like pretend that she you know didn't make out with him at a bar one day.

But then she realizes that something's sort of going on and I don't really want to say

more than that. But yeah, this was a really interesting reading experience.

I don't-- I gave it a 3 and a half out of 5 stars because this story was really

compelling. I needed to finish this book and I needed to find out what exactly

was going on but I found everyone like completely infuriating. Like I don't

understand any of the choices that made. They all seemed like just poor, poor decisions.

But also there are some extra elements to this book. Like I said it's really

difficult to talk about this because part of the fun of suspense books like

this is seeing how things unfold. And the way things unfold is going to be very,

very divisive. This book is being

marketed as having a twist that you'll never be able to guess. And so, going

into this I was all very skeptical because I was like, mm I don't know. I feel like

books that have been marketed that way recently, I've been able to basically

guess every time. But this one I definitely did not. And I think that is

worth reading just for that aspect alone. If you're someone who likes suspense

books when you feel like you haven't really been surprised by an ending in a

long time this one might be worth picking up. So yeah, I don't know. I can't

necessarily like wholeheartedly recommend it because I know for a fact

that it's going to piss off some people. But I don't know, that's not

necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes it's good to get that reaction out of people. So I

don't know. And then the other book that I read this month was IQ by Joe Ide.

I picked this one up because a lot of people over at book riot really enjoyed

this book. It's also a mystery book and I sort of just like had it on my radar for

a really long time. But then it sort of like fell off my radar and then I found

out that this fall there's actually going to be a sequel. So I decided to finally pick

this one up to see if I wanted to keep going with his book. But yeah, I enjoyed

this. I gave this a 3 out of 5 stars or maybe three and a half out of five stars.

I don't remember exactly. This is basically like a straightforward mystery

book. So if you enjoy mystery books then this is definitely one worth checking out.

It takes place in East Long Beach which is sort of this like poorer part of

Los Angeles. You're following this character named IQ who is really, really

smart. The way this book is sort of described in the synopsis is, while it's

true, I wouldn't say it's necessarily accurate. Because there's sort of like

two parallel storylines going on here. You get to see IQ, sort of his life prior

to becoming this sort of amateur detective. And then you get to see him

currently solving a case. So there's a lot in his backstory that's really

provided that I think is really compelling. The mystery itself is

relatively straightforward in my opinion. But I think that Joe Ide does a really

good job of crafting IQ as a character. The mysteries that he's solving is

there's basically this rap mogul who believes that someone's trying to kill

him because he was like attacked by what seems to be like a killer dog, like a dog

who's been trained to kill that rapper specifically. Yeah like I said that

mystery was relatively straightforward. There's nothing like super surprising or

engaging. What I found really gauging was learning about IQ prior to

this point in time. And there's also like another character in here who is sort of

like a frenemy. And their relationship is really interesting and

you get to see sort of like how they became friends and how they became sort

of enemies and got to the sort of frenemy situation here. I'm really

interested to see how the second book goes. This is a solid start but it seems

like they're going to be digging deeper into the backstory, especially in the

sequel. Like this sequel synopsis is all about the backstory stuff that they

talk about in this book. So yeah again if you're someone who likes mystery books

then I think that this is a good one to pick up. It's not like one of the best

mystery books I've ever read but it has a lot of potential to provide really

interesting characters in the future. I think that Joe Ide does a really

good job of sort of like laying that foundation in this first book. And I can

definitely see that he is going to be building on that in future books. So yeah

those are all of the books that I read this month. There was a bit of a mystery

theme, if you couldn't tell. If you missed my, I think it was in the review

of magpie murders I talked about how I'm now hosting a podcast.

It's called read or dead. It's on, part of the book riot podcast group. I don't know.

It's not like an official group but it's with book riot. It's basically a mystery

thriller podcast. We have two episodes that are out right now and it comes out

every other week. So if you haven't checked it out already, I'll have a link

down below so you guys can check it out. It's also available on like iTunes and

various other podcast catchers out there. Yeah, a bunch of you guys told me that

you've already checked it out and are really enjoying it which makes me so

happy. The first episode was basically like an intro. We talked about some newsy

items, some books that we're really excited about. And then the second

episode we talked about the definitions of like mystery, thriller, and suspense

and provided some recommendations of books that fall under those categories. So

yeah again, if you are a fan of mystery thriller suspense books, definitely check

out that podcast and definitely you know feel free to let me know if you have any

suggestions for future episodes because we are always willing to take those

suggestions. The second episode was actually suggested from someone so that

just proves the point that we are willing to take suggestions on the things

that we should talk about on the podcast. So yeah, that's everything that I read this

month. If you've read any of these books, definitely let me know

down below what you guys thought of them. Or feel free to just leave a comment

down below letting me know how your reading month went. If there was a

particular book that you really enjoyed this month, definitely leave that down in the

comment section as well. So yeah that's all I have for now and

thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> June 2017 Wrap Up - Duration: 9:22.

-------------------------------------------

How To Give Any Car The Ultimate Protection - 1954 Buick Special - Chemical Guys Carbon Flex C9 - Duration: 6:08.

Welcome back to the Detail Garage.

We've still got this 1954 Buick Special in the shop, we started by foaming it, clayed

it and polished it.

Now we want to protect it using something that will give it a durable layer of protection

against water spots, harmful UV rays and anything else that can stain or etch the paint.

So to accomplish this I'll be using our Carbon Flex C9, this is a carbon coating that is

going to give the surface enhanced gloss while protecting it from water spots, contamination

and it will prevent scratching.

So in a car like this, when you're cruising around with your arm out the window you don't

have to worry about scratching the paint and dulling out this black finish.

All you need to do is take the bottle and start by shaking it up.

Included in the kit you get an applicator pad and a micro suede towelette and we'll

wrap this tightly together.

To prevent any spillage just take the cap off carefully and place the applicator on

top and flip the bottle and work it back and forth over the applicator.

Lets take it over to the vehicle.

Now, it is important that you clay the car, wash it off to get as much of the imperfections

out of the paint because you don't want to lock in the contamination.

We'll start here and work back and forth in straight lines covering as much of the surface

as we can and I like to overlap my last pass by fifty percent for an even shine.

So as I had mentioned you want to clay the car first and/or polish it also because you

want to get as much of the imperfections out of the paint before you seal it and the reason

for that is if you coat any kind of vehicle whether it be carbon or ceramic coatings you

put that on top of contamination it will be stuck there for as long as the coating lasts

and the only way to remove that is by polishing it off which is wasting the coating.

So, a common question we get is how long do you wait before applying a second coating

or before you can apply glaze, wax or sealant.

What you want to do is apply this and without applying anything else give this twenty four

hours to bond to the surface.

This way it has a for sure bond and it can cure properly.

You can't wash the wash the car or apply other coatings for at least twenty four hours but

after that you can apply your favorite glazes, waxes and sealants that way you can enhance

the shine while adding longevity to your coatings.

This coating only takes about twenty minutes for its initial layer to bond to the surface

but you still want to give it the twenty four hours so it can breathe and bond properly

to the paintwork.

For those of you who have never applied a coating before, it is really simple it just

takes a little bit of practice and you want to take your time when you're doing this especially

on newer cars.

You don't want to stain any plastic or glass so it's a good idea to tape off that stuff

but on an old car like this that is either metal, chrome or painted it is fine.

I'm going to finish off the rest of this vehicle and after about twenty minutes or so we'll

let it bond and cure then we'll buff off the excess.

So after waiting twenty minutes we're going to start buffing it off.

It's important to use a clean microfiber towel, something that is going to pick up all the

product without streaking but since this product is still a coating it will clot up this towel

so this towel will need to be thrown away when you're finished.

Just work back and forth in straight lines picking up the spent product this way you

don't create any new scratches or swirls, but as you can when you apply a thin layer

it comes off nice and easy.

You can see that deep rich black shine is nice and glossy.

It is important to coat cars like this because it is something that will be outside being

enjoyed at car shows or just cruising around and you wouldn't want the finish to deteriorate

or dull out overt time.

So if you guys want to learn more about these products check it out on our website ChemicalGuys.com.

If you like this car or this video be sure to give it a thumbs up and we'll see you guys

next time right here in the Detail Garage.

That's how slick the surface is!

For more infomation >> How To Give Any Car The Ultimate Protection - 1954 Buick Special - Chemical Guys Carbon Flex C9 - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Fight Fear - How to Conquer Your Fears - Duration: 3:20.

Fear is the number one reason people fail to take action and achieve their dreams.

This week I'm going to give you four tips on how to conquer your fears and be an action hero.

I'm Batman.

My name's Roman Ryder and on this channel, I talk to you about fearless strategies for

leadership and personal development.

Before we talk about conquering your fears, if you're new to my channel make sure you

click below and subscribe and also make sure you stick around till the end for an awesome

bonus tip.

Tip number one is to Identify It.

It's not enough to know that you're afraid.

You really need to dig deep and figure out exactly what it is you're afraid of because

until you know exactly what that thing is that's making you afraid, you can't really

do anything about it and address it to overcome that fear.

They say that nearly one in three Americans has a fear of flying.

They're either anxious to fly or afraid to fly, but if you dig deep and you find out why

those people are actually afraid to fly you'll find it's from quite a few different reasons.

For instance, mechanical problems during flight, flight during bad weather, flying at night,

or flying over a body of water.

That's what it means to really dig deep and figure out exactly what it is that you're afraid of.

Alright.

Tip number two is to Eliminate It.

If we take a look at the previous example about a fear of flying, one of the reasons

people are afraid to fly is flying at night so, a way to eliminate that would be to schedule

their flight first thing in the morning.

That way even if their flight's delayed they're still going to be flying during the day and

they've eliminated that thing that's causing their fear.

Tip number three is to Mitigate It.

When I was kayaking the Grand Canyon I had to run a rapid called Lava Falls, which is

the biggest rapid in the Grand Canyon.

It's the one that has everybody nervous the whole time going up to it.

To mitigate that, I had really great training before I went there.

Also, I had really great safety gear.

I had a good helmet.

I had a good life jacket.

We put safety in place.

I had friends waiting downstream waiting on me in case something happened.

They were there to keep me safe.

By doing that, I was able to mitigate the risk and overcome my fears and take action

because the things we regret are the things we don't do and if I hadn't ran that rapid,

I would've really regretted it.

Tip number four is to Conquer It.

Let's take this back to the workplace.

If you've ever heard of impostor syndrome, I suffered from that greatly.

I went from being hourly to supervisor to superintendent in less than a year and I went

from supervising three people to managing three dozen people from a tiny little power

plant to a huge power plant so, obviously you can have impostor syndrome in a case like that.

But, it ended up being an awesome experience and I had a lot of success in that position

and if I hadn't pushed past my fears and taken that opportunity I would have missed out.

Alright.

Now, it's time for today's bonus tip and that is if your why is bigger than your fear it's

easy to conquer those fears and take action.

If you look in the description below I have a link to my website for a free video course

that will walk you through how to find your why.

It also includes a free worksheet you can download.

Make sure you check that out.

If you liked this video, make sure you like it below, share with your friends and subscribe

to my channel.

Thanks for watching and I'll see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> Fight Fear - How to Conquer Your Fears - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Tells Republicans To Destroy Obamacare Now, Replace It Some Other Time - Duration: 5:58.

On Friday morning, Donald Trump took to Twitter as he always does, but this time he wasn't

necessarily insulting anyone, so it was actually off to a better start today at first.

Anyway, on his Twitter feed, Donald Trump told Senate Republicans, "If you cannot pass

your healthcare plan, then you simply should vote to just repeal Obamacare and then replace

it some other time."

You know maybe if you get time in the fall or winter or whatever, go ahead and just replace

it then.

But the most important thing is repealing Obamacare, the Affordable Care Act, even if

you don't have a replacement.

Now we have been over this time and time again.

Even the Republicans in the House and Senate, as cruel as they may be, understand that you

cannot take healthcare away from millions of people without some kind of backup plan

that you at least pretend is going to help them.

That's why the whole idea of repeal then replace was scrapped at the very beginning of your

tenure as president, Mr. Trump.

People know that's a bad idea.

Both parties understand that's a horrid idea, yet here you are rehashing the same failed

ideas that the Republican party has been working on for years.

Your party has had seven years, more than seven years, to come up with a decent healthcare

plan and they have failed.

It's all they've talked about for more than seven years, and they failed.

You have majorities in the House and the Senate and the White House, and you still can't get

it done because your primary focus is not on helping people get access to affordable

healthcare; your focus is on cutting taxes for the wealthy.

The Republicans somehow managed to turn a healthcare bill into a tax give away.

I mean those two issues could not be further apart, and yet that's what this healthcare

bill does.

So, Donald Trump's brilliant plan is to just rid of Obamacare, and then later on down the

road, if we can, we're gonna replace it with something.

Here's the thing.

If you repeal Obamacare, you do immediately get rid of those taxes on the wealthy, so

it accomplishes their goal.

They're not going to come up with a replacement down the road because they won't need it.

They won't care about it at that point because their donors already get the tax break.

Repeal then replace simply becomes repeal and not replace, but maybe that's what the

Republicans want.

Maybe that's better for them because then they don't have to answer for a horrible bill.

All they did was take away one that they claim is horrible and dying.

Every day on Twitter Trump and Paul Ryan out there telling us Obamacare is failing by the

day.

It's not.

By any measure whatsoever is that thing failing.

But still repealing it, obviously, is going to cause people to immediately lose their

healthcare insurance.

Insurance companies will be able to kick people off their insurance for pre-existing conditions.

They can deny people new coverage because they have pre-existing conditions.

They can jack up the rates for people with pre-existing conditions to where they're priced

out of it.

Medicaid funding would still get cut because the Affordable Care Act increased it, so millions

again lose their health insurance.

Not only that.

Let's take a different look at this, okay?

An angle that most people haven't really thought about yet.

Yes, the worst part of it would be that people lose their health insurance.

According to estimates 18 to 24,000 people a year will die as a result of that.

But what suddenly happens to insurance markets when they receive less money?

Nobody's talked about that.

I mean the insurance market like most other things, these companies are traded on Wall

Street.

What happens to their stock when 22 million people suddenly stop paying insurance premiums

because they can't afford it anymore?

What happens to those companies when they start losing billions of dollars in revenue

because of this Republican plan?

The rates for the rest of us will go up.

Meaning we will have less disposable income, and it's going to lead to a massive crash

amongst insurance companies, insurance markets, potentially reaching the stock market in other

areas, reducing overall economic activity for American citizens.

It's an economic disaster waiting to happen, and nobody has talked about it from that angle

either.

Probably because, again, it secondary to the fact that people will die, but there is no

angle from which you can look at this situation and say that it's a good idea.

Insurance companies losing money hurts all of us too because we still have to pay for

insurance and we then make up the difference from the people who cannot pay any more.

People who die, that is lost productivity.

That is lost economic activity.

Yet Donald Trump doesn't seem to understand that.

Allegedly such a great and wonderful businessman doesn't get the fact that if people don't

have money to spend the economy suffers.

But it doesn't matter to him.

All that matters to him is that he personally gets a tax break by repealing Obamacare now

and then really never getting around to replacing it with any form of meaningful legislation

because we all know Republicans will never do anything.

Their history shows this in the 17 years.

They're not gonna pass any form of legislation that actually helps the American working class

or

the underclass.

For more infomation >> Trump Tells Republicans To Destroy Obamacare Now, Replace It Some Other Time - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

July 8th. Day of family, love and fidelity. The day of Peter and Fevronia. Video greetings - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> July 8th. Day of family, love and fidelity. The day of Peter and Fevronia. Video greetings - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Palm Beach County deputy arrested - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Palm Beach County deputy arrested - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo Dibujar a BROLY | How To Draw BROLY | The Legendary Super Saiyan | FeLipeArt - Duration: 28:15.

For more infomation >> Cómo Dibujar a BROLY | How To Draw BROLY | The Legendary Super Saiyan | FeLipeArt - Duration: 28:15.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip || Easy Appetizer Recipe - Duration: 1:28.

Spinach Artichoke Dip [How Do You Do]

1/2 pound wilted spinach

Drain liquid

coarsely chopped

Coarsely chop 4 quartered artichoke hearts

1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

1 cup Cheddar cheese

1 tablespoon minced garlic

1 /4 cup mayonnaise

Dash of salt

Black pepper

4 ounces cream cheese

Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes

Broil for the last 2 minutes

Please Subscribe : )

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét