Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 20 2018

Was that a wrong time?

Nope.

- We were... - Tarik, what's going on?

You've turned pale, deathly.

You don't look like you're glad to see me.

What's it got to do with it?

I was just surprised to see you out of nowhere.

I wanted to surprise you, but I wish I hadn't.

I've arrived at an inappropriate time, I guess.

You were arguing, right?

No, there was a disagreement about work, and we were talking about...

that topic.

Right, Ms. Rana?

Exactly.

I get it.

Welcome, honey.

- Come on, don't stand on your feet. - Don't get settled in here, if you want.

We can get to my room.

You get to your room, dear Tarik,

I have some stuff to talk with Rana.

I'll just sit here with her for a while, then I'll come to your room.

I mean, let's not bother Ms. Rana, she probably has some stuff to do, that's why-

Why did you say that, Mr. Tarik?

I don't have any urgent things to do.

Fine, fine then.

However you like.

I'll be in my room.

Tarik, what's going on? You've turned pale, deathly.

You don't look like you're glad to see me.

I wanted to surprise you, but I wish I hadn't.

I've arrived at an inappropriate time, I guess.

I have some stuff to talk with Rana.

For more infomation >> Elif Episode 692 - Opening Scene | Season 4 Episode 132 (English subtitles) - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

UNAVERAGE GANG x BLACK SMURF - ANTHRAX [Prod. LUCKY LUGER] - Duration: 2:03.

UNAVERAGE GANG x BLACK SMURF - ANTHRAX [Prod. LUCKY LUGER]

For more infomation >> UNAVERAGE GANG x BLACK SMURF - ANTHRAX [Prod. LUCKY LUGER] - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Eye of the Storm - Duration: 4:34.

'petes as we called them would experience their crime on a continuous loop until

we the processors who monitored their emotional state felt that they felt true

regret remorse and disgust with their actions sometimes it took a while but

they all got there even the ones that cherished the memory of their crime

eventually would come to hate the repetition of it of seeing themselves

committed over and over again the experience relived hundreds of thousands

millions even billions of times was an existential water torture and everyone

breaks eventually and totally the prisoners deep in their induced comas

and experiencing their own subjective time could cycle through the event

hundreds of thousands of times a day we'd monitor their brain activity

remotely an oddly beautiful time-lapse of their brains chemical and electrical

activity a personal storm of passion and horror dark clouds of emotions twisting

turning and crackling with lightning and electricity when we saw what we wanted

we bring them back they were all different people upon their return with

ancient eyes and unlined faces broken men and women haunted by their actions

reliving it still in a sense some having spent a subjective lifetime trapped in a

continuous loop repeating an event they had initially committed now swept along

as an unwilling passenger forced to experience it again and again and again

it was strange for me to look into their haunted and horrified eyes I'd been in

their heads seeing the inner workings of their minds

studied the subtle play of their emotions and memories churning along

their synapses now I was on the outside again forced to communicate with them on

this basic level and limited bandwidth exhaling sounds at each other flapping

lips teeth and tongues us processors are a strange breed and we get stranger over

time this subject was no different than the

rest upon awaking from the induced coma he burst into tears sobbing

uncontrollably wracked with pure and profoundly heartfelt horror at what he

had done and desperate for relief to no longer be experiencing it an assault

ending in homicide I watched the simpler and less beautiful

storm of emotions micro-expressions and moisture play across his face listen to

his sobs and expressions of sincere regret for what he had done and his

relief that his torture had ended but it's not over I replied you were lived

your crime 718 million four hundred and eighty seven thousand three hundred and

twenty-one times before you showed true regret disgust and horror at your

actions now it's time for the second half of your sentence you're going to

experience the crime the same number of times from the perspective of your

victim I watched his eyes widened and dawning comprehension and horror as I

reached for the switch that would put him back under and then with the flick

of a finger I once again summoned the storm

For more infomation >> Eye of the Storm - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Đừng Ấn Vì Gây Nghiện Đó EDM 2018 Chọn Lọc ^^ - Duration: 10:55.

Subscribe And Likes If You See A Good Video

For more infomation >> Đừng Ấn Vì Gây Nghiện Đó EDM 2018 Chọn Lọc ^^ - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

Lullabies Lullaby for Babies to Go To Sleep Baby Lullaby Songs Go To Sleep Lullaby Baby Sleep Music - Duration: 8:24:55.

For more infomation >> Lullabies Lullaby for Babies to Go To Sleep Baby Lullaby Songs Go To Sleep Lullaby Baby Sleep Music - Duration: 8:24:55.

-------------------------------------------

Inside Westworld w/ Set Decorator Julie Ochipinti | Season 2 - Duration: 2:28.

♪ (WONDROUS MUSIC PLAYING) ♪

My name is Julie Ochipinti, and I'm the set decorator

on Westworld.

Taking words and trying to make sense of them visually

can be quite challenging, but everybody just starts

pulling information and you start finding

the coolest shit you can get your hands on,

that you dress into your set.

Making the world feel as real as your own world

that you live in...

We want people to come on set and not know where the set ends

and where the set began.

You know, a lot of people show up and go,

"Oh! You just found this place. It happened to look like this."

And you know it's completely all a hundred percent from us.

We built the whole world.

WOMAN: Picture's up, lock it up, here we go.

First position, and let's roll stat.

(CLAP BOARDER SIGNALS TAKE)

MAN: Action!

Your taste is your guide for everything.

What you like shows up in your set.

In the pilot, you set down the rules of Westworld.

It should feel like you could close your eyes

and open your eyes and you would know

no matter what comes up, it has a Westworld stamp on it.

That's the goal.

This year, I'm building a ton of weird shit that...

can't go to the robot store for this stuff.

We go out to crazy places like the airplane graveyard...

"Oh, what is that weird thing?"

"Oh, that looks cool."

And you turn it into some machine that makes robots

and I got really cool guys that can come up with

hydraulic lifts, mechanical...

I mean, there's not even words for these things.

"Oh! That's a host-making machine. Oh, yeah. Okay."

Like, that's totally a normal conversation

that you have every day over the dinner table.

There's no pretending that it's just a normal show.

It's not.

You have to be sort of a bad ass,

especially as a woman in this business.

I can get in and get dirty. I don't have a lot of fear.

But nothing can prepare you for Westworld.

Seriously, there is no training, there is no background course,

there is nothing.

You just show up, and you die,

or you survive.

♪ (MUSIC CONTINUES) ♪

For more infomation >> Inside Westworld w/ Set Decorator Julie Ochipinti | Season 2 - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

The Best Cheap Poke Bowl in NYC || Operation $5 Lunch - Duration: 6:52.

- My name is Prez, and I work at Thrillist.

Around these parts, I'm known as

the 5 Dollar Lunch Guy.

Every episode, I'm going to put you guys

on to the very finest New York grub for $5 or less.

Who are these people who are

still poking people on Facebook?

Isn't that feature, like, 30 years old now?

Yo, hey, you just gonna start poking people now?

I mean...

There's a -- thank you.

Oh,

poké.

Ah OK, poké, poking.

Listen, I appreciate the effort,

but there's no denying the recent poké craze in New York.

I do like sushi and I do like ceviche,

so I have a feeling that I'm gonna

hate to love me some poké.

Let's go.

There is nothing I love more than being exposed to

the different ingredients, and flavors

of different cultures.

That's why I am super excited to be heading back

to Crown Heights to check out Chisai.

Because of their special relationship

with local fish vendors, they're said to have

some of the freshest fish and best poké around.

It's five bucks somewhere, let's do it.

(upbeat drumming music)

Bill Weir of "Wonder List" on CNN.

- That's right.

- How you doing, man?

- I'm well, good to see you, Prez.

- Thanks.

Have you ever had poké before?

- No, I have not have.

- I don't like it.

- You don't like it?

- I just don't think it looks good.

- I think it's like Chipotle mixed with sushi.

- I have.

I think that, you know, we live

in this incredible melting pot.

We're on the forefront of street food from around the world,

and I'm always trying to get my Omega-3s.

- Oh, yeah.

- In the best way I can.

So, you know, a little salmon in a bowl,

I'm down with that.

- What does it make you think of?

- Pokémon. Small.

- Did you have a favorite Pokémon?

- Squirtle.

- My man, my man.

- While poké is popular, there's still some folks

who need to catch up with rest of us.

But for those of us who have,

there seem to be many different ways to poké.

And many different ideas about what it means,

but we'll get into that later.

Here we are, we finally made it.

Chisai Poké Bar, you can't miss it

with its beautiful, blue storefront,

and its slick font, and of course

the inside looks super-clean, which is really comforting,

when you're dealing with raw fish.

So let's go inside.

- Hey, what's going on man?

How you doing?

- Pretty good, how are you?

- Yeah, this is my first time to Chisai,

so what do people need to know about this place?

- We're doing a Japanese-style take on poké,

which is a pretty hot dish right now.

See it all over the place.

So basically if you really wanted to boil it down,

you can think of this as deconstructed sushi.

Really approachable, and a nice bowl,

you can really get in there.

Lot of vegetables, fresh fish, lot of flavors.

- So what would you say is the most popular poké bowl here?

- I would have to say either the shiso salmon bowl

or the spicy tuna, but the spicy tuna bowl

definitely takes it by a nose.

- I'm actually gonna go with that.

So let me get the spicy tuna bowl with rice.

Let me get the cup size -- the smaller one.

- Cool.

- The spicy tuna, that'll be $6.53.

- OK, perfect.

$6.53, there you go.

- Exact change?

- Yes.

- Wow, awesome.

- All right guys, so here we have it:

the spicy tuna poké bowl,

and of course a little water never hurt nobody.

But guys, get in here, take a look at this thing.

Of course we have our spicy tuna,

we have black and white sesame seeds,

we have toasted almonds, of course we have

our vinegar and rice, we have the spicy mayo,

and the avocado puree, which I'm curious about

to see how the spicy mayo and the avocado puree

kinda play off each other, and yeah.

Of course you have the scallions and the cucumbers,

and all that good mess but let's get straight into it.

(slurps)

Wow, wow.

The texture of this tuna kinda reminds me of

the texture of lox in a way.

It's very kind of velvety and silky,

almost evaporates in your mouth.

and the flavor is super-rich.

Take a look at this thing -- this is just the cup version

of the bowl, but this is kind of massive.

I feel like I'll be full just from this

so this really is like deconstructed sushi.

You can see the Japanese direction that they went in

for the preparation, which means that the rice

is one of the most important ingredients in the bowl,

and this vinegar rice is otherworldly.

You can see the care and love that they put

in each and very ingredient.

This is beautiful food, man.

If I had to describe this for somebody

who's never even saw poké before,

I would describe it as if sushi had a baby with ceviche,

and they all lived together in the same bowl.

Now this cucumber and sesame seed combination for me

is giving me banh mi vibes, like deconstructed banh mi.

Whenever I get a good banh mi, I'm always expecting

cucumber and sesame seeds,

and they're hitting it for me, so.

The star of the show for me, is gotta be the spicy mayo.

Feel like I could take a bath in it, you know?

Now what you might not know is

that poké is all American, baby.

Yeah, that's right.

Poké popped up in the '70s as a fisherman's snack.

Now while a lot of contemporary poké

uses Japanese cuisine as inspiration, for flavors,

at the heart of it, poké is actually a dish

put together by a few bored fishermen

while they were hungry, bored and away from home.

Crazy, right?

All right guys, last bite.

- I'm a mess. (laughs)

- Yo Josiah, that was incredible.

Thank you so much.

- [Josiah] You're welcome.

Thank you.

All right guys, let's take this outside.

Today's mission was poké, which brought us back

to Crown Heights to try a dish with its rise in popularity,

especially in New York, I've been curious to try.

Now a place like Chisai, I 100% co-sign,

especially if you want to jump on the poké train

without breaking the bank.

And not to mention, I mean,

support the local fishing economy, I mean --

that's winning, right?

Today's mission was an absolute success,

it's not a big chain, it's in budget, and it's damn good.

Anyways guys, I'll see you later.

(snapshots)

Hey what's going on guys.

Thank you so much for watching my show.

If you have any comments on where I should go next,

kindly leave them in the comments below.

Also follow us on Instagram @5dollarlunchguy,

other than that, follow (raises pitch),

and I'll see you guys next time.

Peace.

For more infomation >> The Best Cheap Poke Bowl in NYC || Operation $5 Lunch - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

كيف تربح درع السلايم - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> كيف تربح درع السلايم - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

[PL] Let's Play Life is Strange: Before the Storm #4 [Epizod 1] - Duration: 17:58.

For more infomation >> [PL] Let's Play Life is Strange: Before the Storm #4 [Epizod 1] - Duration: 17:58.

-------------------------------------------

Weekly Vlog #8: 7 Hour Road Trip With A Two Month Old! ⎮ ASL Stew Life - Duration: 12:46.

♪♪♪

Good morning!

Yesterday I think the last thing you saw was us eating dinner

and then the camera died after that. So my bad!

Anyways...

overnight...

well really the last nap he had...

he fell asleep so then we put him in his crib.

On Instagram, if you don't follow me you should,

you can see on there we put him in his crib.

Just for a short nap.

He woke up 10 minutes later which is fine.

Then this morning, just recently,

he woke up once?

About 1 o' clock or something like that.

Anyways then at 5 I fed him and then put him in his crib.

Just so he gets used to it.

I'm not gonna put him in his crib all the way.

Maybe just in the day we can test it and see.

He seems to be doing great!

Typically he's in his bassinet and he stays there well,

but overnight we're not gonna do that yet.

We shall see.

But now just chilling out with mum.

Crib time we'll see.

♪♪♪

Hello, sorry about my hair, I haven't combed it.

How is that comfortable?

I'm trying to do front facing.

He seems to like it since he fell asleep.

♪♪♪

Hello? Woohoo!

She loves me!

He's in my arm and my arm is dead.

Ugh!

♪♪♪

Team work

♪♪♪

Silly boy

He's very bleh.

Anyways, happy Tuesday.

Yes, go to sleep.

He won't sleep without being held.

That's what happens.

I'm just working and doing stuff on the computer and have him.

Been holding him in the Moby for awhile.

He did really good.

But now he won't.

Anyways, back to work.

Good morning, it is Wednesday and last night

we didn't film much.

We had a death in the family.

Jenna's great grandmother, who was a strong part of her family, passed away.

She was quite old, but still.

So just kind of processing that and

we're gonna have to travel to Jenna's mom and step dad.

They were suppose to come this weekend to see Mikko,

but now we are gonna be driving there which is seven hours.

Driving seven hours... but yeah.

That's a regular seven hours, but with him it will probably be quite a bit longer.

Um, so...

there's that and it just kind of makes me concerned

because it's our first road trip.

We've never driven maybe more than 25 minutes with him.

So today we just have to get everything ready.

Get it all prepared. I got my list.

Things for us and hopefully we can fit everything in the car.

Just a lot of preparation and packing and getting everything ready.

Making sure we have someone to take care of the cats last minute and all of that.

So he is waking up now and crying

cause we need to change his diaper and feed him.

I have a story about feeding with the doctor

but we'll talk more later.

Okay, going into Wegmans and returning this wok.

Um, I already have one, so we don't need this

and it was like $40 so I'm going to return it and keep the money.

Gonna pick up some food for today.

Just for today so we don't have to cook too much and leave it there for the week.

So I'm gonna do that and then back home so we can keep packing.

Because we are heading out tomorrow because of the funeral.

I think it's Friday.

Not sure if I mentioned, Jenna's great grandmother passed away.

If I did, I'm sorry I don't remember.

She passed away and so Friday morning is the funeral.

We have to leave tomorrow, early as we can.

Getting everything prepared.

Little bit concerned about Mikko, but everything should be okay.

Anyways, let me go in and then go back home.

♪♪♪

Not much to do. Just kinda chillin.

He seems to be awake. I don't know.

Seems to be crabby now. Yes, you're crabby.

♪♪♪

So packing, packing, packing.

Trying to get everything ready. Got my list.

I think we have almost everything ready for Mikko except maybe

cloth diapers which I have to finish.

Probably do one last load overnight.

I don't know, maybe wake up early.

Do something like that in the morning

or just leave some dirty and we'll wash them once we get to the house.

Anyways, we need to do that and then get his bassinet which he'll be using

and his sleep swaddle which he's using that overnight,

the dry rack which I'm using right now,

sterilizer which we have to clean,

and then the sleep nest,

and I think everything else we have ready!

So yeah, and then our things we still have...

I think we have everything except electronic things like phones,

and all of the electronics for Mikko.

Like the monitor, white noise machine, stuff like that.

He'll be using those overnight so we have to get those charged.

A lot to do today.

♪♪♪

So right now we're trying to get him to take a new pacifier

because the old one we have is exactly the same as this one...

it's exactly the same as this one,

but for some reason

we ordered two more and they're a little bit different.

So he doesn't want to take them,

but he needs to learn to take more than one pacifier.

But it's exactly the same.

Anyways, we're trying to teach him to take it

because he can't have one pacifier for the rest of his life.

♪♪♪

Hello!

So we are on our road trip to see Jenna's family for the funeral, which is tomorrow.

I think I have something in my teeth.

I think it was food. I just had a salad.

Whatever!

Anyways, Mikko's been doing alright.

We fed him... changed him and fed him

and then headed out about 8:30a or so.

Put him in the car and he slept most of the way.

His pacifier would pop out and he'd cry,

but once we got about half way he started crying a lot more.

Then stopped half way, took him out and then...

he's gonna eat in about another hour, hour and a half-ish.

So yeah, he'll fall asleep, but then he'll start crying.

But nothing we can do about it. He just wants his pacifier

and we can't hold him in the car,

but seems like he fell asleep now.

So hopefully he'll sleep for a long time.

Trying to work on captioning the vlog now.

We just switched driving, so Jenna's driving.

Just to let you know, her breath stinks.

Yeah, I just had onions. (blows breath)

Kisses? Want kisses?

No? Ok, whatever.

I have to be careful and drive. I can't be distracted by kisses.

Whatever!

Okay, well I'm gonna focus on this captioning because

the vlog's suppose to be today and it's behind cause of everything happening.

But anyways, back to work!

(baby crying)

Oh... he's been crying.

He wants his pacifier but he keeps spitting it out.

He probably wants to be held, but we can't stop every 10 minutes.

So sometimes we just have to let him cry it out a little bit.

I'm just so concerned.

We don't have too much longer though.

It's about 3p. We've been driving since 8:30a.

Obviously we stopped a few times along the way and everything.

Poor little guy.

Anyways, still captioning and trying to get some work finished before we get there.

But oh. (baby crying)

Poor thing.

♪♪♪

Finally here!

♪♪♪

For more infomation >> Weekly Vlog #8: 7 Hour Road Trip With A Two Month Old! ⎮ ASL Stew Life - Duration: 12:46.

-------------------------------------------

HUMANOS EM EVOLUÇÃO os Faróis de Luz - Duration: 24:21.

For more infomation >> HUMANOS EM EVOLUÇÃO os Faróis de Luz - Duration: 24:21.

-------------------------------------------

Deck profile Vero Re Dinosauro marzo 2018 IMBATTUTA - Duration: 10:36.

For more infomation >> Deck profile Vero Re Dinosauro marzo 2018 IMBATTUTA - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

Proof-of-Stake (vs proof-of-work) - Duration: 8:14.

Hi there!

My name is Xavier and you might have read articles online saying that cryptocurrencies

like Bitcoin uses enormous amounts of energy to secure their networks.

But why is that - and more importantly - what are the alternatives?

Mining new coins takes a lot of computing power because of the proof-of-work algorithm.

The idea was first introduced in 1993 to combat spam emails and was formally called "proof-of-work"

in 1997.

However the technique went largely unused until Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin in

2009.

He realized that this mechanism could be used to reach consensus between many nodes on a

network and he used it as a way to secure the Bitcoin blockchain.

However, the proof-of-work algorithm works by having all nodes solve a cryptographic

puzzle.

This puzzle is solved by miners and the first one to find the solution gets the miner reward.

This has led to a situation where people are building larger and larger mining farms like

this one.

According to Digiconomist, Bitcoin miners alone uses about 54 TWh of electricity, enough

to power 5 million households in the US or even power the entire country of New Zealand

or Hungary.

But it doesn't stop there.

Proof-of-work gives more rewards to people with better and more equipment.

The higher your hash rate is, the higher the chance that you'll get to create the next

block and receive the mining reward.

To increase chances even further, miners have come together in what's called "mining

pools".

They combine their hashing power and distribute the reward evenly across everyone in the pool.

So to sum it up: proof-of-work is causing miners to use massive amounts of energy and

it encourages the use of mining pools which makes the blockchain more centralized as opposed

to decentralized.

So to solve these issue's we have to find a new consensus algorithm that is as effective

or better then proof-of-work.

In 2011 a Bitcointalk forum user called QuantumMechanic proposed a technique that he called "proof-of-stake".

The basic idea is that letting everyone compete against each other with mining is wasteful.

So instead proof-of-stake uses an election process in which 1 node is randomly chosen

to validate the next block.

Oh yeah, small difference in terminology there.

Proof-of-stake has no miners but instead has "validators" and it doesn't let people

"mine" blocks but instead "mint" or "forge" blocks.

Validators aren't chosen completely randomly.

To become a validator, a node has to deposit a certain amount of coins into the network

as stake.

You can think of this as a security deposit.

The size of the stake determines the chances of a validator to be chosen to forge the next

block.

It's a linear correlation.

Let's say Bob deposits $100 dollars into the network while Alice deposits $1000.

Alice now has a 10 times higher chance of being chosen to forge the next block.

This might not seem fair because it favors the rich, but in reality it's more fair

compared to proof-of-work.

With proof-of-work rich people can enjoy the power of economies at scale.

The price they pay for mining equipment and electricity doesn't go up in a linear fashion.

Instead the more they buy, the better prices they can get.

Economies at scale!

But back to proof-of-stake.

If a node is chosen to validate the next block, he'll check if all the transactions within

it are indeed valid.

If everything checks out, the node signs off on the block and adds it to the blockchain.

As a reward the node receives the fees that are associated with each transaction.

Okay but how can we trust other validators on the network?

Well that's where the stake comes in.

Validators will lose a part of their stake if they approve fraudulent transactions.

As long as the stake is higher then what the validator gets from the transaction fees,

we can trust them to correctly do their job.

Because if not, they lose more money then they gain.

It's a financial motivator and holds up as long as the stake is higher then the sum

of all the transaction fees.

If a node stops being a validator, his stake plus all the transaction fees that he got

will be released after a certain period of time.

Not straight away because the network still needs to be able to punish you, should they

discover that some of your blocks where fraudulent.

So the differences between Proof-of-work and Proof-of-stake are quite significant.

Proof-of-stake doesn't let everyone mine for new blocks and therefore uses considerably

less energy.

It's also more decentralized.

How is that?

Well in proof-of-work we have something called mining pools.

Those are people who are teaming up to increase their chances of mining a new block and thus

collecting the reward.

However these pools now control large portions of the bitcoin blockchain.

They centralize the mining process and that's dangerous.

If the three biggest mining pools would merge together, they would have a majority stake

in the network and could start approving fraudulent transactions.

Another important advantage is that setting up a node for a proof-of-stake based blockchain

is a lot less expensive compared to a proof-of-work based one.

You don't need expensive mining equipment and thus proof-of-stake encourages more people

to set up a node, making the network more decentralized and also more secure.

But even proof-of-stake isn't perfect and it also has some flaws.

You might think: "hold on a minute!

If I buy a majority stake in the network, I can effectively control it and approve fake

transactions" and you would be correct.

This is called the 51% attack and was first discussed as a weak point of the proof-of-work

algorithm.

If a single miner or group of miners can obtain 51% of the hashing power, they can effectively

control the blockchain.

It's estimated that you could do that with about 10 million Dollars worth of equipment.

Not that much if you think about it!

Proof-of-stake on the other hand makes this attack very impractical, depending on the

value of a cryptocurrency.

If Bitcoin would be converted to proof-of-stake, acquiring 51% of all the coins would set you

back a whopping 79 billion dollars.

So the 51% attack is actually less likely to happen with proof-of-stake.

But that's not the only risk.

Proof-of-stake algorithms also have to be careful how they select the next validators.

It can't be completely random because the size of the stake has to be factored in.

But at the same time the stake alone isn't enough because that will favor rich people,

who will get chosen more frequently, will collect more transaction fees, become even

richer and thus increase their chances of being chosen as validator even further.

There are a number of proposals to fix this like coin age based selection.

Another potential problem is when the network choses the next validator but he doesn't

turn up to do his job.

This could easily be solved by choosing a large number of backup validators as a fallback.

In short: proof-of-stake brings additional risks when compared to proof-of-work and a

lot of research is needed to understand these risks and to mitigate them.

Alright so now that we know what proof-of-stake is, what benefits it has and what risks are

involved, let's look at real world usage.

A few examples of coins that use it right now are Peercoin, Lisk and Nxt but more cryptocurrencies

are likely to follow in the future.

Ethereum for instance is working on implementing a proof-of-stake system which they call Casper.

It's currently deployed on the Ethereum testnet and is actively being developed.

And also the Cardano project has long been working on creating the a provable secure

proof-of-stake algorithm that they call Ouroboros.

More about that in this video right here.

So that was it for this video.

If you liked it, give it a thumbs up and consider getting subscribed.

Thank you very much for watching and I'll see you in the next video!

For more infomation >> Proof-of-Stake (vs proof-of-work) - Duration: 8:14.

-------------------------------------------

TMNT Worst of the Worst: Villains 😈 2003 vs. 2012 | #TurtlesTuesday - Duration: 2:05.

[music playing]

Proceed.

[music playing]

I believe we have a few matters to discuss.

[screaming]

[grunting]

My name's Karai, see you around.

I am the monster they will never escape!

[music playing]

Ah, my turtle friends, we meet again.

Oh, rats!

Get it?

[grunting]

Greetings, sub-life forms of earth.

This is commander Mozar.

[laughing maniacally]

Power beyond all time and space will be mine!

Come on, attack... I haven't got all the time in the world.

[laughing]

You'll all be crushed by the genius of Baxter Stockman!

Foolish turtles!

Did you really think you could defeat me?

Well... Yeah.

I'm the new leader.

Hun!

[music playing]

[laughing maniacally]

You can talk or you can let your DNA do the talking for you.

[music playing]

Nobody messes with the Purple Dragons.

Attack!

[shrieking]

More intruders!

My skin can't take another scouring!

You gotta be Krang-ing me!

[laughing maniacally]

As long as I live, you will not leave this place alive!

Show me what you got!

[roaring]

[screaming]

[grunting]

Now I will end this.

[blasting]

Four turtles versus two complete morons, we got this!

For more infomation >> TMNT Worst of the Worst: Villains 😈 2003 vs. 2012 | #TurtlesTuesday - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

SDM ✘ OMAR - LA CASA DE PAPEL - [̲̅k̲̅][̲̅4̲̅] ĊĦĪĊĀǤŌ (official audio) - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> SDM ✘ OMAR - LA CASA DE PAPEL - [̲̅k̲̅][̲̅4̲̅] ĊĦĪĊĀǤŌ (official audio) - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Handwerker dringend gesucht | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> Handwerker dringend gesucht | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

How I Get Ready With My Disability - Duration: 9:45.

- Eyebrows are the (bleep) of the face, really.

If they're not good, then all your makeup is just not good.

(acoustic guitar)

Hi, my name's Marna Michele

and you guys are gonna get ready with me.

It might be a little different than what you're used to

because I have arthrogryposis.

Basically I have a lack of muscle and a stiffness of joints.

So I do have a rough time getting dressed,

or putting on my makeup, or brushing my hair.

But I've just adapted and I've figured out

how to do it for myself.

Instead of a primer I use a moisturizer.

This is a Clinique moisturizer.

You can see that I'm lifting my arms

differently than the average person.

I lift my right arm with my left arm.

I can't do it the other way around.

SO I unscrew that, and again

my hands are a little stiff in the joints

so it's a little hard to unscrew some things

and I definitely have to pay attention to that

when I go and I buy my makeup.

So I just apply this under my eyes

and then a little line on my nose,

you know, the whole Kardashian thing.

I love makeup.

This is Sephora, they make a spray freaking can of makeup.

I'm gonna actually spray this onto my face.

And I might get it in my hair

so don't judge me if I do.

Then I just kind of rub it in.

Doing my makeup is honestly like a workout

because I'm using every muscle I have to lift my arms.

See, I use my head sometimes

and I just hold the brush still.

And it's kind of like a dance.

Then next thing that I use is

I do my own version of contour.

Which, I call it non-tour because it's not contour.

It's just a lot of bronzer.

This is called Master Hi-Light by Maybe It's Maybelline.

I do a lot because I'm gonna later blend this all in.

I do a lot.

So the next thing I do is

I take my Bare Minerals matte powder

and I just put that all over my face.

Then next thing I do is I take

the best thing again made ever for disabled people.

This is blush in a bottle from Sephora.

I definitely need a countertop

because you have to shake this

and I can't do this movement

comfortably without a counter under my arm.

But if I don't have a counter here

I do lift my arm like this and then I shake it like this.

But it's a little more tiresome

and I don't really prefer doing it that way.

I just spray it and it's gonna make a dot.

And i just kind of rub that into the apple of my cheek

there you go, I'm a little plum berry.

I don't know what that means.

This is the same thing I used before,

Maybelline, and I just go into the crevices of the eyes.

And I definitely just move the brush like a rainbow.

And then, this is what people laugh at me for doing,

I go under the eye.

When I get to the left eye, it's a little harder

because I'm reaching.

So I have to put both elbows on the counter

and I lean in and I kind of go over the rainbow

and I just kind of move my head more.

So the left side's definitely harder than the right side

but I think I do a pretty darn good job.

So next I'm gonna be doing my eyebrows

which is the hardest part next to eyeliner,

especially for me.

So I use the Anastasia, or Anastasia, which everybody uses.

That's why I do my makeup in the sink

because no matter what I drop, it's just there.

I am gonna make every makeup artist so mad right now.

Because I put so much of this on here.

And then I pray to the eyebrow gods,

let me do good job.

And I take my hand and I rest it on my left hand

and then I have to tilt.

And it looks like it's gonna be so much,

and it's 'cause it is.

I wish I knew how to do this when I was in high school

because Marna did not know how to do makeup in high school.

She had big brows, caterpillar brows I'll tell ya.

And I kind of just draw on like, fake hairs, and I blend

so it looks like I have eyebrows here.

I just gotta do a quick shoutout to my father right now

who gave me the weirdest eyebrows.

They're shaped like little caterpillar rainbows.

And I just like go across,

and does it really ever match? No.

But do I act like it does? Yes.

I'm gonna name you Susan.

You look good Susan, you look good.

And there you go, Marna's got brows now.

They're more like cousins rather than twins

but I mean, Susan and Jeff look real good.

This is eyeliner and it's yellow.

I bought it because I was doing a photoshoot

and the woman told me be colorful.

And I wear a lot of black, and I'm like,

okay I'll be colorful with my yellow eyeliner.

Who am I? Marna.

And I love yellow eyeliner now, it's my best friend.

And I just kind of swiftly apply it.

Look at that.

Oh man, I just, I feel so cute.

Fierce Flicks.

I got this in my Ipsy bag.

I love eyeliner pens.

This one's really hard for me to open too, not gonna lie.

You know what?

We're gonna get real handicapped with this guys.

I'm gonna be vulnerable for you,

you wanna know how I'm gonna open this?

Okay, we're gonna do both hands.

I just can't do it.

Sweaty hands, gonna brush them off.

And then.

I did it!

We got this open.

And then I just swoop.

It's a little bigger than I wanted it to be.

So now I just got to commit to the size.

Get a little thicker.

And you just got to be brave.

I take the Great Lash Mascara and I definitely pride myself

on being one of those people

who just doesn't have to go, oh my god.

I'm definitely excited that I know how to do makeup now.

And it's not perfect, it's never gonna be perfect.

But if I look in a mirror and I feel like I look gorgeous,

I'm fine with it.

I take my favorite in the world lipstick,

the logo is gone.

Frick Frack, Frick N' Frack, that's what it's called,

Frick N' Frack.

I like to do the inside of my lip first.

And then I go to the corner

and I swoop down.

So I'm just gonna blend one more time

after I apply all the eyeliner

and the lipstick and stuff like that.

I think it looks pretty good

and then I apply my favorite, highlighter.

This is by Urban Decay, yeah.

Naked.

Like my motto with everything else,

I don't care what people say,

I'm gonna wear a ton of it.

I pat it on, oh look at that glow though.

And I do this side.

Next I'm gonna do my hair.

So I brush it all forward.

I can't lift my arms up, obviously,

so curling my hair, I do it very different.

I use this little guy.

It's so old, it's a Conair Instant

and it's still got the clamp.

And I just kind of grab a piece of hair with the clamp

and oops, and I turn it,

and I kind of just hope for the best, really, honestly.

And I have to do this a couple times.

I just grab big pieces

and it's never gonna be a perfect curl.

I kind of brush it here first

and then I get on the top of my head

and I brush it all through

because the back is definitely some place I can't curl it

and I try to find like that cute curl to show.

And I schuge it up.

I feel so pretty.

I feel like this is my look,

people say oh you've got the Marilyn Monroe hair,

how do you do it?

And I'm like, I have no idea how I do it.

But I just showed you guys.

That is me and my morning routine

of makeup and hair and I hope you guys like

what I did, 'cause I love it.

Next I'm gonna show you guys my wardrobe

and how I put on some pieces of clothing.

Okay guys, so we're in my closet.

I wear a lot of dresses, loose fitting stuff.

I like high waist jeans or leggings, that's my jam.

A nice crop top, oh my god I love crop tops.

And flannel, I really like flannels.

I am only four foot,

being in a wheelchair it's a little different

to wear clothes that are on trend.

And sometimes I have to like, really modify

the clothing myself.

So there's a safety pin up here

and it's in the neckline of the shirt.

So I do it for a lot of the collars.

So my mom suggested I cut a slit up the back.

And what that does is it loosens the whole tummy area

but it's still relatively tight up on the bosom.

So you're still feelin' feminine

but also feeling super comfy.

And then you have this cute little,

like peekaboo in the back.

Pregnancy jeans are nothing to be ashamed of.

Why do you only have to wear them when you're pregnant?

Jeans dig into the sides of you.

And with this little extra piece that stretches

for the pregnant belly it makes it a lot easier

and a lot more comfortable.

My feet are very small so high heels

and wedges don't come in my size.

So to feel like more adult and chic

I'll put on like a nice cute ankle boot.

And I can get those like anywhere.

Like they make really cute kids ankle boots nowadays.

So I have three of my favorites right here.

I have this really cute soda shoe.

And it's open on the sides, it's got the cute buckle,

the cute heel, which again I feel super adult.

Normally when I put my jacket on

I make sure not to have lipstick on, but that's okay.

So what I do is I bend down

and I bite the collar of the jacket.

And it's in my mouth, and then I find the hole,

and I get it in, there's one hand.

And I kind of just throw it.

And I get it hooked on the back of my chair.

And then I grab that, and then

I kind of just wiggle into it.

And I make funny movements.

And I do this in public.

So I know that you saw a lot of things

done differently today

and I hope that it will make you want to try out

putting your makeup on different

or brushing your hair different

or putting on a jacket differently

because maybe you'll find the way it works for you

'cause I found a way it works for me.

(acoustic guitar)

- So you might have noticed Boldly is now As Is.

- But don't worry, you'll still get all the same

awesome content you used to.

- Plus even more new great stuff.

- Click to subscribe.

- Do it!

- Yeah!

For more infomation >> How I Get Ready With My Disability - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

BONUS TALKING HEAD: Nindies Spring 2018 Showcase - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> BONUS TALKING HEAD: Nindies Spring 2018 Showcase - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Sony Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra Unboxing! - Duration: 2:18.

So the Sony Xperia XA2 is out I had to get my hands on one.

The previous Xperia XA1 didn't really impress me that much, and I'm really excited to see

what has improved.

Many of you were asking to review the XA1 Ultra but I didn't have the chance to do it.

So for the benefit of you guys, I will do a review for both the Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra.

I paid SGD$448 for the Xperia XA2 and SGD$598 for the Xperia XA2 Ultra.

Both phones feels slightly hefty but has a nice solid feel to it.

Compared to the XA1, the current design is more angular and the chamfered edges more profound.

Looking from the top or bottom, it's slightly curved as well.

As for hardware, there are some main differences.

5.2 inches display, single 8MP front camera and 3300mAh battery on the XA2 and

6 inches display, dual front 16MP + 8MP camera and 3580mAh battery on the Ultra

It's puzzling why the battery capacity are nearly the same.

The XA2 Ultra should pack even more with the large size.

Other than that, both are running Snapdragon 630, Adreno 508, Bluetooth 5.0,

Fingerprint Sensor and Type C port.

The XA2 also has 32GB storage / 3GB RAM

and the XA2 Ultra comes in 32/64GB storage and 4GB RAM.

That's all for this video, feel free to leave a like and be sure to subscribe to see the full review.

Thanks for watching and see you guys in the next one.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét