Chủ Nhật, 1 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

Shut up !

Let's see my channel's statistics !

Oh my God ! So much views... So much subscribers...

I'm rich !

So, how are my income ?

For more infomation >> YouTube Money - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

OMG A HETERO - Duration: 0:53.

OH MY GOD

A HETERO COUPLE

DO YOU SEE THEM?

OH JESUS HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THEY STILL EXIST?!

LOOK AT HER, SHE'S CUTTING A POOR PIECE OF CHICKEN

At least I think that's chicken...

RUN! RUN!

Hi...

OH NO ANOTHER HETERO DAMN IT

They're everywhere-

Uhhh...He's gonna ask "Who's this?"

Uhhh my girlfriend

Dad I'm afraid of heteros stay away from me

I'VE HAD THIS PHOBIA FOR ALL MY LIFE

NO DON'T GET NEAR ME YOU'RE GONNA INFECT ME

NO MOM DON'T ACT LIKE THIS 'CAUSE THEN I GET ANXIOUS

For more infomation >> OMG A HETERO - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Bets? - Duration: 3:59.

Crap...

How many sir?

One.

How many?

Four.

I'm sorry, sir.

Sir, this is your last chip

and your last game.

Bets?

Forty.

I'm sorry, sir.

Come on...

Good grief.

For more infomation >> Bets? - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

How to make an intro for youtube videos! - Duration: 1:07.

What is up youtube welcome to smart phone security today iam going to tell you how to

make intro for your youtube channel so all you need to do is go to a browser and type

flixpress.com a screen will appear and then you log in then they will show you many templates

some of them are free and some are paid so choose any one template and watch a preview

of it and then click on customize now and fill all of the options and click on submit

order then click on view my order then watch your order and download it like this

so youtube I hope you like my video if you like it don't forget to hit the subscribe

button and smash the like button and don't forget to share the video so bye bye till

next video.

For more infomation >> How to make an intro for youtube videos! - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

🔴LIVE #37 FORTNITE FAT DUBS FAM - Duration: 1:26:32.

For more infomation >> 🔴LIVE #37 FORTNITE FAT DUBS FAM - Duration: 1:26:32.

-------------------------------------------

MEINE REITSTUNDE 🐎 Reiten im Stall von Mias Pferdewelt | Mavie - Duration: 10:46.

Good Morning guys!

Although i'm having holidays today i had to wake up so early

but i'm so excited about today because

i'll go to Mia from the channel Mias Pferdewelt

I guess you all know her!?

and I'm so happy about it because we'll visit her in the riding stable

and I'll get to know Gini, I wanted that for so long already

we already wanted to meet each other

but for some reason it didn't work

but today finally I'll see Gini!

And Mia and me can do some stuff together

and of course we'll film some videos for you

i guess that will be really cool

and I wish you a Happy Easter also

and what would be Easter without Egg hunting?

that's why we 'll hide some easter eggs in this video

that you'll have to find

For more infomation >> MEINE REITSTUNDE 🐎 Reiten im Stall von Mias Pferdewelt | Mavie - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

...Наконец то ТЫ СМОЖЕШЬ забыть бывшего - Duration: 11:24.

For more infomation >> ...Наконец то ТЫ СМОЖЕШЬ забыть бывшего - Duration: 11:24.

-------------------------------------------

Massenger এর গোপন কিছু সেটিং চুপিচুপি দেখে নিন। Messenger secret tricks 2018 - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> Massenger এর গোপন কিছু সেটিং চুপিচুপি দেখে নিন। Messenger secret tricks 2018 - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

One Piece - Đảo Hải Tặc: Trận chiến toàn tập ở Đảo người Cá - Luffy vs Hody Jone - Duration: 18:12.

For more infomation >> One Piece - Đảo Hải Tặc: Trận chiến toàn tập ở Đảo người Cá - Luffy vs Hody Jone - Duration: 18:12.

-------------------------------------------

LEARN COLORS FOR KIDS: COLOR LEARNING WITH MOTU PATLU CARTOON - Duration: 3:20.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét