Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 22 2017

Independence Gym baby. Scottsdale Arizona. First time here. Hey man. What's up.

Nice to meet you. Man, you too. Yeah, really good man. You looking great.

Ready to kill it. Yeah absolutely. So one of the keys guys, a lot of guys don't talk about what

you really needed to do to get a 6-pack. John tell the man. Coffee cake. Starbucks.

All this guys. You don't need the bacon, you don't need the eggs, you don't need

all that high-end protein guys. Keep it simple. Coffee cake.

Starting by morning is the same every single day. I wake up two hours before my

workday starts. I go to Starbucks. I get a double shot espresso, my coffee cake, and

I read with my phone off. That is how I ground myself and get ready for

the cluster, the rollercoaster ride of a day that I have. That keeps...

That's the one thing I have control of. Yeah absolutely.

What do you, what do you want to look at today? I was thinking maybe chest back

shoulders, arms, upper body.

Alright so let's go triple strip. Three plates. two plates. one plate

So let's go for triangle triangle for six, twelve, twenty five on the last one. On the last set.

The money set.

Nice big set just keep it on your chest. I'm with you.

Lots left. You got lots left. Six more. One, two, three, four, let's go.

Two more. Five. Last one. Money rep. Good Job. You ready to go home. That coffee cake

came in handy. I've haven't had my chest burning this much on one set.

6:12 25 another one of my favorites is eight eight sixteen so just keep loading

up get to your eighth rep max after 3-4 sets eight eight sixteen

here we go

Good set here. Looks really good. Keep your chest down. Good. Alright.

Good. drive those elbows back. Good. Squeeze hard. Squeeze it don't swing it.

There you go that's it squeeze hard all the way through

two more all the way through good Elbows to the ceiling. There it is.

Now we work 15 more 15 14 chest down 13 come on 11 more let's go 10 come on

there's a sweat coming now it's time for a two-hour workout

that's a wrap gang. let's find their hammer strength machine

I got it I know where. Reverse Hammer Strength.

Vince will kill ya

so we'll go six twelve twenty five strip 25 25 alright.

oh man, that's gonna be nasty

That's it. I think you were doing half of it.

So John's going six then 12 and 25 We've loaded... let's get the time man

Get those left over fibers. No stone unturned. here we go

C'mon. Real Time. Let's Go.

You're gonna be bigger tonight. This stuff produces muscle

without eating This forces muscle growth. Please tell me

you don't do this everyday. Just when I need a good selfie. We're gonna just

do a drop set. We'll figure out the starting weight 90 or it 90 or 80.

We're just go 10 10 10 10 so we go like 90 80 70 60 50 That's it. One sitting.

Sitting standing yeah you can sit if you want to do it. So one big drop set

If that doesn't make him grow I don't know will. Cursed it's a blessing.

Small arms are a blessing. My weakness has helped empower me. That's the name of the game.

I think he sees my arms and thinks I live in here 24/7 barely keeping up

with him. Stretch it out at the elbow. that's better

Good. Lock your abs down. There you go. All ten man. This is the toughest set. Let's go

Contract your triceps at the bottom. There it is. Now we're using all

of it. There we go. Good I'm with you man. That's it, now you going just keep it on.

Lock it in. Let's go. Don't let off. Don't let off. Two more. Don't let off.

Squeeze hard. Good. You got six more inches. Let's go all the way through. Finish.

There it is. There it is. All the way to the top. Good job.

You got 19 inch arms now? I'm good.

I don't know if I could drink water, not water drink water. Drink Water.

Yeah. Get my water. it's funny because I when I train with Mitch and do the

same thing, the guy's like jacked, but you guys got that fast twitch muscle fiber

right, so

It feels good. Quality sets fellas. It's not a a volume sport, this is a quality sport.

So we've got what we came for. A killer selfie.Tthe whole purpose of it.

You almost killed me for your Instagram. I use him, he uses me, it works. Alright.

We're very aware you know. On the same page and it's not even 10:00 a.m. yet.

Anyways we'll head to his warehouse now see what's going on.

We're gonna go see where Modus is created, and he's gonna show me the stuff

that he's creating for me and M5 Apparel. So should be interesting. Let's go.

Modus headquarters. This is where m5 apparel is being created. Going behind the scenes.

Welcome. Thank you. The magazines strength health and entrepreneurship

That's a sick color. Obviously you can tell the room is a lot bigger in there.

When we launch products we sell out so quickly so there's really no need. We're

not at the size of a company where I need 10,000 square feet because we don't

hold on to inventory. So right here, I mean this can hold anywhere between

half a million and $600,000 worth of product. So I hired a consultant when

I first moved here. He helped me with like, this may look like just a

normal little baby warehouse, but like bin locations, lot locations, we do

bi-daily, whatever hottest items are selling they get interchanged right here. So when

my team is pick pack and shipping right here, they're rotating there. If the

hottest selling items in the back corner and it takes them a minute and 45

seconds to go pick it up and bring it back over times 15 times a day times

seven days a week, I'm losing money. Okay, so we have your tank covered.

That came back. Yeah, the tanks perfect. The shirt came back. Dimensions are a little

bit smaller, so we get those perfect. So this is a medium right now so I'm

gonna have to be I'll be in at large. Yep. So you're wearing a large size. We're

gonna switch to medium. Oh gotcha. Yep. do either small to extra

large. Do you want to do up to double XL. One of the mistakes I made is that

I didn't do double triple XL when I didn't really have custom stuff with Modus. Here's the

deal man. My answer to you is gonna be almost the same on every question you

ask me. I know you. I trust you. You decide. Ok. I'll go to double XL.

With the website and everything what I understand what m5 means, but what

are you trying to capture with the brain? What does it mean when you want a

customer to land on your website? It's really simple. We want guys who are not

one-dimensional. Men that want to maximize all 5ms of becoming a better

man, so one, they want to build a better body. So they want to build that muscle, right,

but they're not trying to become professional bodybuilders. They want to

just use their muscle to exude confidence and show they take care of

himself. What's gonna happen when you build that muscles, their mind expands so

limiting beliefs get destroyed and they start asking bigger questions, better

questions. Shoot. If I transform my body, maybe I could transform my career into

something more. Maybe I can start working for myself. Start a business, etc and then

when they start pursuing that, they're going to start making money and then

with that money, what most people say to me is like, what they're doing right now,

isn't what they want to do for life. They have like a big mission, and then finally,

they want to do that with somebody else. These guys don't want to do it alone.

Right. I'm appealing to men that wanna have families. They want to have kids.

They realize if their legacy isn't their business it's there it's literally

their kids and what they become so. So I'm really looking to appeal to men that

are trying to have an impact in the world. I'm not looking for followers. I'm

looking for leaders. I'm attracting men that want to take the muscle and use it

to serve, and they want to use it to inspire people, and then they want to

continue to help others do the same. So that's really what I'm looking for.

I'm looking to help men become real men. And to get clear on their vision, to

get clear on the path to that vision, and when men start focusing on these five

pillars, it will happen right. And the big thing I didn't really explain was the

marriage piece right .So I know a lot of guys, you know multi-million dollar

companies, they're jacked, but they kicked their

family to the curb in the process. His wife speaks poorly about him behind his

back, and he didn't keep the main thing the main thing. So I've built a business,

a very successful business around maintaining the main thing. You know if

my family's getting kicked to the curb, my kids are out of contro,l there's

something wrong in the home space that I have to attend, so I want to show men how

to build all this with out kicking the family to the curb so when they finish

the race, when they go the distance, the family is still by their side. A lot of

guys, when they build companies, think they can't have a significant other and

they're alone. And they end up alone so they end up with all this material stuff

but they've got no one to share it with. I like that. Noone's doing that.

So that's it. Heading back to the hotel now. I'm speaking this afternoon

to over 100 people. I'm giving a talk on 11 painful lessons of building my online

business, so we'll try and get that in another episode for you guys. And as you

guys can see, this channel is shifting to m5. Alright. I'm no longer gonna be just

a fitness brand. We are a holistic men's brand and we're gonna focus on helping

you become a better man. Alright. A real man. Best place to get more m5 mentoring

is at M5Max.com. I'll send you a free workout to get you started. It includes

all your mentoring in those five areas of life, alright, so you're not a

one-dimensional guy.Tthat your life will represent a trade-up. If you're enjoying

this content please let me know. Share it with your friends and in the comments

section below tell me what kind of content you want to cover. what "M" is most

important to you? Muscle, mindset, money, mission, marriage? And we're gonna start

dropping more videos specifically on these 5ms.Tthank you so much for watching.

Talk to you guys soon.

For more infomation >> My Epic M5 Vision YOUR Life (BIGGER THAN BUILDING MUSCLE!) - Duration: 15:22.

-------------------------------------------

Good ink for Copperplate Calligraphy ?!?! - Duration: 1:11.

Calligraphy Masters

Paul Antonio Scribe

Paul: "So many of you ask what inks I use. I have used Pelikan 4001 for over 20 years.

I generally use it for practise and have used it to produce some of the artwork for the manual. Hope that helps."

What's your favourite INK to use?!?

Do you LIKE it???

For more infomation >> Good ink for Copperplate Calligraphy ?!?! - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

TAG: 3 ANIMES que merecem LIVE ACTION | 実写化して欲しいアニメ | ANIMES that deserve a LIVE ACTION {PTBR+ENG} - Duration: 5:20.

Guys! Make sure to activate the subtitle because today's video is going to be in Japanese, okay?J

Hey guys, genki?

This is Vivian from vivian uru channel, welcome!

Today I'm going to do a tag video since I haven't been done it for a long time.

My channel partner, André kun from República do Anime was the one who indicated me.

His channel has tons of information about anime so I recommend you to check it out =]

So today's tag video is going to be about:

3 animes that deserve a live action!

Yaaay!

Are you ready to check the animes that I chose that I wish they could be a live action?

Let's start with the intro!

Well, now it's time to tell you the 3 animes that deserve to be a live action {in my opinion}!

The 1st anime that I wish it could be a live action is:

Slam dunk!

Slam dunk is one of the few animes I've got addicted even at the time I didn't watch anime that much.

Since it's a truly fun anime with lots of humor,

I always thought that it'd be so cool if this anime become a live action!

This anime is about Sakuragi Hanachi,

an high school student who is super tall with excellent physical ability

but who also has a short temper lol!

His crush encouraged him to be a part of the basketball club and after he joined it,,

he ended up falling in love with basketball.

I've recommended this anime on my last tag video,

and it's truly an incredible anime!

So yes, make sure to check it out if you can, you will love it! =]

The next anime that I'd like to become a live action is:

My neighbor, Totoro!

Of course it shows up on my Top 10 Studio Ghibli video.

To be honest, I'm a bit afraid

but I'd like to see all the animations of Studio Ghibli becoming live actions lol!

However, if I had to choose one,

it'd be the animation that introduced me to the Ghibli's world and made me become addicted to it

which is My neighbor, Totoro ^^

For the recovery of their mother, the sisters Satsuki and Mei moved to a countryside with their father.

In the house where they moved {and called the haunted house by their young neighbor},

some mysterious creatures were living there!

A fantasy tale that talks about the cute sisters, the beautiful Japanese nature and the contact with the mysterious creatures.

No matter how many times you watch it, it is an animation that you still can enjoy without the animation losing it's charm.

So if you have not watched it already, make sure to watch! :D

And the 3rd and last anime is:

Naruto, of course hehe! :3

All of my fellows who have been watching my anime related videos,

probably know that I'm a huge fan of Naruto, right?

There's a high risk that it could be a failure if it become a live action,,

but my curiosity won in that case and I'd like to see a live action anyways xD

Since it's an anime that is loved by the people all around the world,

I guess it'd end up becoming such a big success because of it, don't you think?

Explaining the story of Naruto to the people who doesn't know it,,

The main character Naruto Uzumaki is a playful and "loser" ninja,

who has a nine-tailed fox sealed in his body.

With the dream of becoming the most powerful shinobi {Hokage} of the village,

it is a story of growth of Naruto and his friends who try to overcome various obstacles.

This anime has so many incredible messages

and it's really fun to watch the growth of Naruto kun and his friends.

Not to mention that you feel so many emotions while you are watching this anime.

So I recommend you guys to watch it! ^^

That was my list.

If it was you, which anime would you want to become a live action?

Let me know your list =]

Thank you so much for indicated me to do this video, André kun! I was a pleasure to do it! ^^

Now I have to indicate 2 channels to do this tag.

The 1st channel has so many cool videos with such a great sense of humor and video editing!

The channel is: leondiamondtv!

The other channel knows everything about anime, comic books and martial arts!

The channel is: canal do marcão!

I'd like to indicate these 2 channels!

Both channels are phenomenal and so fun to watch!

Make sure to check both channels, guys! =]

That's all for today's video!

Thank you so much for watching till the end! ^^

I'll be looking forward to see you on my next video, okay? =]

Make sure to give the video a thumbs up if you enjoyed it! ;D

And do please share the video with your friends and family who enjoy anime =]

Your help is more than essential to the growth of this channel!

So yes, I'm counting on your help! <3

And to all my fellows who is always supporting me,,

please, do know that I feel grateful for your support from the bottom of my heart!

Love you guys *-* We are all in this together! x]

See you on the next video then!

Big kiss and mata neh~! <3

For more infomation >> TAG: 3 ANIMES que merecem LIVE ACTION | 実写化して欲しいアニメ | ANIMES that deserve a LIVE ACTION {PTBR+ENG} - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Flying your Drone using Manual Object Avoidance - Duration: 5:18.

hey everybody so today we're talking about manual object avoidance and we'd

like to thank James Benford for this tofic tofic? topic because when I asked

for people for suggestions he gave me this one my name is Brad and I do a

drone video tip every single week and if that's something that interests you go

ahead and click that subscribe button now let's get into this manual object

avoidance well what does that mean to me that means you have no object avoidance

turned on on the drone and you have to look and see and not hit anything but

why would you ever do that well for instance when you're doing a building

that you have to take a bunch of pictures and there are a lot of objects

around but you have to get closer than the five feet that the object avoidance

allows you or ten feet and you need to get a little bit closer how do you know

if you're too close or too far well the way we did it but we did it very easy we

were really close to the drone and we could tell that's one way but now let's

say you're a little bit further away your visual observer is a little further

away how do you know or if you're gonna go over some trees how do you know well

for me a very very very easy way to do it is when you are looking at the drone

and if you can see sky between the trees and the drone you're good now what about

if you're gonna go under something I'm gonna tell you what ken Heron had a

fantastic video and I don't have any footage for myself because I haven't

gone under things because quite honestly I'm a little chicken to go under things

and where we have you know we've got plenty of bridges in Chicago but I'm a

little chicken to go under I'm still and I'm gonna go ahead and link that right

up there for you guys and this is what he does I'm gonna just give you a quick

what for he what he does he gets low enough as you're looking through the

camera he gets low enough and he can see the bottom the back bottom of the actual

bridge and if you can see the other side of the bottom of the bridge you can go

under that bridge James wanted to know how do you do it like just looking in

the camera that's the hard one one thing that I do is when I'm in the when I'm in

the air is I can do a quick 360 and kind of see if there's anything you know if

you can see the tops of trees like right here level with your eyes you're

probably not going to clear it you want to make sure that you're going to clear

it you want to have it so it is below the lower third

of it and you will probably clear it just fine now how do you check for the

sides how do you know you're not gonna hit something on the side that one

y'all gotta tell me because that's gonna be the hardest thing I have not figured

that part out yet because I don't get close enough to things in you know and

just individual I don't recommend doing it just on camera alone because you

really need to have a visual observer to tell you if you're close or not because

these props are out a little further and this camera has a wide-angle lens and

it's just I don't feel comfortable giving anybody any kind of advice on how

to go check the sides by just looking through the camera not a good idea you

want to have a visual observer or two and and make sure you're looking at the

drone and this is kind of a short video because that's really all I've got if

you want to know you're clearing something you want to be a little higher

than it and you're only using the camera you want to make sure you can see at the

bottom of your screen you don't want to be looking at it with the middle because

it's probably not gonna clear it it's probably gonna nail it or at least trim

it a little bit but you also have to remember you can't always see right

below you so just give yourself enough clearance

you just don't get too close and you got to remember the angle of the camera if

the angles down a little bit everything else is gonna be different my

advice is only for when you're looking straight out because if you're looking

down if you're looking straight down obviously you don't know what's around

you or what's in front of you you could be coming straight into a wall so that's

my advice is don't always rely on the camera because it is not the best judge

of what's around you you want to have spotters but if you got to do what you

got to do by you looking at it and you see some sky and some space around it

obviously you're good that's how I do a lot of things is I don't usually use the

camera to see if I can make it I use my eyeballs and that's why you always want

things in visual line of sight if you guys have some better tips I would love

to hear it and maybe I'll make a second video on it if I use one of your tips go

ahead and leave a comment below on that if you have a suggestion for another

video that you would like to see go ahead and leave that in the comments and

I will possibly make a video on it if it's something I know about if you like

the video click the like button if you don't like the video click though

don't like button if you know someone who may benefit from this video go ahead

and click the share button and let them know about it and don't forget to hit

that subscribe button so you can see videos from me every single time I post

something and until next time fly safe and

BYEEEEEEEEEEE

For more infomation >> Flying your Drone using Manual Object Avoidance - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

St. Michael the Archangel - Danny Tattoo - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> St. Michael the Archangel - Danny Tattoo - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

The Blacklist Season 5 Trailer (HD) - Duration: 1:08.

The Blacklist has value because it is based on the best possible intelligence.

Information that was not available yesterday and will be obsolete tomorrow.

You expect the FBI to help you rebuild a criminal empire?

Yes.

I'm scared of you.

Because you're my daughter?

In more ways than I care to admit.

But I am going to help you rebuild your empire.

Then I suppose I'll need my pants.

Your a bail bondsman, which means you're likely looking for a fugitive.

I believe I can help.

Now there's an entrance.

We need our checkbox.

We're throwing a party.

I feel alive.

Are those sirens?

Yes.

Zipping off in that car, bullets flying, what a thrill.

Elizabeth, you'll need to pack a bag, we're taking a road trip.

We?

Yes, please.

(whispers) I don't have a car.

The Blacklist returns Wednesday 8/7c on NBC.

For more infomation >> The Blacklist Season 5 Trailer (HD) - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Homemade Fertilizer - Duration: 5:07.

Hi I'm Erin and today I show you how to make an inexpensive homemade fertilizer that

you can use on all of your vegetables on Our Wyoming Life

When you go to a garden store and look in the fertilizer section you will be bombarded

with all kinds of different fertilizers.

It seems you can find a fertilizer for almost every individual plant nowadays.

I'm going to show you how to make an all-around fertilizer that is not only good for your

plants but good for the soil.

3 ingredients and some water is all you need.

Alfalfa pellets, molasses and fish emulsion is all it takes.

It's super simple to make and once you purchase the items required you'll have enough to

make several batches and your plants will thank you!

First on the list is Alfalfa pellets.

Just straight alfalfa, not rabbit food pellets which can sometimes have salts and other minerals

added in.

This bag of 100% alfalfa was purchased from my local feed store.

They will know exactly what you waant if you say 100% alfalfa and the smaller the pellet

the better.

Or it can be purchased online.

The recipe calls for one pound of alfalfa pellets for every 5 gallons of water.

This large black tub holds enough water for a triple batch so 3 pounds of alfalfa are

weighed and added to the bucket.

Alfalfa is a good source of nitrogen for the garden as well as other minerals like phosphorous,

potassium, calcium and many more.

It also helps build organic matter in the soil.

Organic matter helps other organic material decompose, helps prevent compaction, holds

moisture in the soil, and improves the soil structure.

The pellets need to soak in water overnight in order to break down.

They will soak up quite a bit of water so make sure that they have room to float and

plenty of water to drink.

But don't fill your bucket all the way up unless you are nearby your plants.

Moving a full bucket of water to the garden is never fun and is always messy!

The next morning the bucket with the soaked alfalfa pellets is moved into the high tunnel

where the additional ingredients can be added and the fertilizer will be applied to the

tomatoes and peppers.

Black strap molasses is added at a rate of one tablespoon per gallon of water.

This gallon jug was purchased online and was not horribly expensive and I will be able

to make several gallons of fertilizer before I run out.

Molasses is amazing for plants and the soil.

It provides food for the healthy microbes in the soil.

The more microbe activity the healthier your plants will be.

Molasses is also high in calcium, magnesium and potassium.

Tomatoes love all of these.

Molasses also has several trace minerals that plants require to be healthy.

Last ingredient is fish emulsion.

Just being honest here, fish emulsion looks and smells pretty horrible but it's amazing.

It's the availability and presence of micronutrients that make the fish emulsion so awesome.

It also helps unlock the micronutrients that are already in the soil and restore them into

a form that the plants can utilize.

The application rate for the fish emulsion is on the label and 2 tablespoons per gallon

of water is the recommended rate.

The soil in the high tunnel is already high on the nitrogen side as super nitrogen rich

compost was added this spring so 1 tablespoon per gallon is added to the bucket so as to

not nitrogen burn the plants.

Make sure to shake the bottle to loosen the emulsion up before measuring.

Once all 3 ingredients are in, the bucket is filled with water.

After it's full give it a big stir.

Yes it's stinky and looks disgusting but your plants will think it's the best meal

you've ever given them.

Once you're ready to apply, add one cup of liquid fertilizer mixture to each plant.

Just pour on the ground near the stem so the roots can absorb it right away.

It's okay if there are alfalfa particles in the water.

There's nutrients in them still and they will break down as the garden waters in the

future.

After you've applied most of the liquid to your plants there's going to be a lot

of alfalfa residue in the bottom of the bucket.

Don't throw this away.

It's can be a great addition to your compost pile or I added mine to an area that I'm

getting ready to plant winter carrots in.

There's still lots of nutrients in that alfalfa and you don't want to waste them.

The mixture that was made today can be applied to your garden once every two weeks.

It's super versatile and can be used on all vegetables and works great on flowers

too.

Links for all the ingredients used today will be below in the description as well as the

recipe.

Like us on Facebook and Instagram and make sure you subscribe because there's much

more happening on the ranch and the gardens in the coming weeks and thanks for joining

me in Our Wyoming Life.

For more infomation >> Homemade Fertilizer - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

(English Sub) SSF2 Beta/0 9b: Wip 1 Neku Sakuraba - Link Goron/Zora + Press Garden Stage - Duration: 1:57.

Well, then, I suppose this is enough for now. and I saying an order, when more than an order, is the fact that if a beta mod can be for 0.9b it will come out for both versions. jeje.

Hello people from youtube here your favorite recoloner, with more wips, 1 mod to sprites, 2 recolor and my first stage, which are, Neku Sakuraba, better known as my avatar recolored.

of the videogame The World Ends With You, and the costumes Goron Link and Zora Link, and stage, press garden act 2 of sonic mania.

although for the beta it does not have its corresponding music, since I do not know which are the dat of those songs.

and although not here, my avatar recolored also I will put as a mod as an alternative to neku, so, follow your requests, See you in my next video.

For more infomation >> (English Sub) SSF2 Beta/0 9b: Wip 1 Neku Sakuraba - Link Goron/Zora + Press Garden Stage - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

WORST JOKES EVER #2 | Dolan True Stories - Duration: 8:36.

• From really bad geology puns , to god-awful knock knock jokes, the Planet Dolan crew re-enact

some of the best true stories from our subreddit "most awkward bad-jokes we've ever told"

– I'm {} and today I'll be your narrator

10 – GhostToast2 GhostToast Once in 5th grade, GhostToast had a geology

class with a girl he had a major crush on.

The teacher paired the students up and GhostToast was paired with his crush, so he was really

excited.

Everyone was handed shovels to dig for rocks and GhostToast's partner said that he should

use the shovel because he was stronger.

She then handed him the shovel and he looked her straight in the eye and said "this is

ground-breaking".

Everyone stopped and stared at him, and literally nobody laughed.

For the rest of the day he was given the nickname 'Digger'.

9 - jmhguy Pringle Pringle's worst joke goes something like,

'A party of adventurers walked into a witch's cottage.

A black cat leapt onto the table.

"Hey look!"

One adventurer said with enthusiasm, "it is one of those, Witch's Cats".

"Actually," stated the more educated one of the bunch, "They are referred to as Familiars".

The third one, who was a bit dull, stared at the cat in confusion and mused, "Doesn't

look familiar to me".

Yes.

Pringle's worst joke definitely makes me want to throw myself into a bin.

8 – Clemntinetwd Zaraganba Zaraganba was hanging out with his friends

one day and they were passing around really cheesy jokes.

It was Zaraganba's turn so he stood up, cleared his throat and asked, "What cheese

do you use to lure a bear?

Cam-on-bear!!!!"

He thought it was hilarious so he started laughing uncontrollably like a maniac.

Then suddenly his crush walked up behind him and stared while he had tears of laughter

rolling down his double chin.

Nobody else was laughing and he looked like an insane person.

She never spoke to him again.

7 – XxBlazingRhythmxX Cidius Cidius was in school with a friend and they

were particularly bored.

He said to his friend, "Hey dude, you wanna hear a joke?"

And he said sure.

Cidius began, "A guy wakes up in the morning and digs a 10 meter hole.

The next day he goes back and digs another 10 meters.

And another.

And another."

He repeated the last line until his friend said, "Dude, stop!

That isn't even funny!" to which Cidius replied, "It might not be funny, but you

can't deny it's not deep".

Cidius snort-laughed until he realized that his friend wasn't laughing or even smiling.

They then went back to sitting in silence.

6 – pearl_taken Grgak and Spinal Palm When Grgak was in 5th grade, his math teacher

was giving everyone homework at the end of class.

Grgak and his friend SpinalPalm asked if they could make a math joke for the class.

They stood up and Grgak asked "What's 9+10?" they didn't have an actual joke

prepared, so SpinalPalm blurted out "21!"

Everyone including the teacher sat there confused, wondering if they missed a punch-line.

I guess the joke was that it was not the right answer?

Either way the teacher told them to sit down and never tell a joke ever again.

5 –photomonkey33 MKyleM In school, MKyleM was so, so bored in his

typing class that he decided to raise his hand.

When the teacher called on him, MKyleM said to her, "I wanted to tell you a farmers joke...

But it was corny".

Nobody laughed.

Nobody reacted.

Some kid at the back let out an awkward cough.

Even the teacher just sighed.

He thought he would at least get SOME reaction, but he got nothing.

A few seconds later he got up and screamed, "I'M A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE, OKAY?"

He sure got a reaction this time: his teacher gave him detention for a week.

4 -devourer908 Emojie When Emojie started at a new school, he was

pretty desperate to make friends.

One day on the school bus, Emojie noticed it was snowing and made a really bad joke

about snow.

He kept nudging other students and telling them how cool it was outside and pointing

out the window, and that everyone should just chill.

The other students were rolling their eyes so hard you could almost hear their eyeballs

spinning.

Everyone says stupid things when they're young but nobody likes excessive puns.

3 – YoKevinT Melissa One day an old man decided to sit next to

Melissa at a bus stop.

They sat in silence for a while and then the old man kept trying to tell her jokes.

He insisted on talking to her.

She sighed and decided to acknowledge him.

"What does a rock say to another rock?" he asked her.

"I don't know", she replied with a tone that insisted she also did not care.

"Life is Hard!"

He whispered to her.

She shuddered and thanked her bird god when the bus finally arrived.

2 – ThePerfectEutopian17 Andiemations and Adam (IRL BF)

When Andie was in 7th grade, she was walking down the school hallway with Adam, who was

one of her best friends who she also had a crush on.

She wanted to make him smile so she said, "Knock knock", and

he said, "Who's there?"

"Olive" she replied.

"Olive who?"

"Olive you".

For more infomation >> WORST JOKES EVER #2 | Dolan True Stories - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

MY REACTION TO THE #1 BO3 SUPPLY DROP GLITCH! (Black Ops 3 Supply Drop Opening Glitch) - Duration: 10:06.

today we're on black ops 3 to see the number one bo3 hacker with the number

one black ops 3 supply job glitch unlocking the world record cryptokey

glitch for black ops 3 the most cryptokeys anyone has ever had alongside a

brand new Supply Drop glitch that is essentially banning supply drops from

the black market unable to open for anyone on bo3 to enter this month's $50

Xbox PSN or Steam card giveaway all you have to do is drop a like leave a

comment and be subscribed with this brand new Grand Slam bribe I'm giving

away a $50 PSN our Xbox code to one lucky winner so drop a like subscribe

down below and leave a comment why'd you want the brand-new Grand Slam I'll be

giving it away very soon how is everyone doing today my name is Erin or tank and

welcome back to black ops 3 today we are on new challenge and I gotta talk to you

guys about the number-one bo3 hacker ooh starting off the game with a little jump

shot collide I'm liking it boys a good sign

y'all smash the like button real quick for that noscope and trick shot and kill

feed luck man I have a nasty sniper shot on me and I'm hoping I can hit some

pretty nice shots so give me that like luck down below smash it like button

let's turn up on Nuketown let's go

okay boys today I want to talk about the number one bo3 hacker the number one

black ops 3 supply drive glitch that I've personally seen now I recently just

got a DM from someone talking to me about some cryptokey glitch is I was not

really interested in myself but but he did show me a picture now this picture

showed and revealed his cryptokey count and I was thinking okay it's probably

gonna have whatever 10,000 15,000 because I know personally the richest

bo3 player in the world right now with the most cryptokeys legitimate is my boy

mallow I'll leave a link in the description down below he is the number

one richest bo3 player and he also has the most kills with any DLC weapons so

he's a pretty legit you know type of you know a Supply Drop cryptokey guys so I

was thinking maybe 10 15 maybe 20 K Keys maybe there's a new guy that's coming

out of nowhere he's the mystery man he has more cryptic keys than mallow so I'm

like okay and open the DM I'm gonna see this this guy had over 13,000 crypto

keys and I said to myself there is no way this is legit okay now in my opinion

this is an interesting angle and I want to know in the comments down below what

you guys think about this because it is a hot topic on bo3 do you think it's

okay for these glitches to exist now I think that if it's not that harmful if

you're not doing something crazy it's whatever but at the end of the day

I'm not really down for I'm not really down for advocating for it either you

know if you if you want to do what I guess you're gonna face the consequences

if you do happen to get banned on an off chance that you know they catch you

let's go so this guy when he liked me and he showed me I had to I think you're

thinking like what's the most amount of keys I've ever had what's the most

amount of supply drops I could have purchased at one time and I'm thinking

from cob points is obviously different but cryptokeys I might have had maybe

2000 at the peak and that's because I burned so many duplicates now let me

know in the comment section down below how many keys you guys have or have had

in bo3 now your your most keys ever cuz I'm interested to see how big this

glitch actually is test for someone that opens supply drops religiously has every

single DLC weapon in the game and you know completes bribes on the daily basis

for subscribers you know for myself I don't get that many crypto keys like I

might have a couple hundred in the inventory you know I might just have a

couple hundred save from some weekly contracts or whatever the

case may be you know opening supply drops the bonuses the duplicates

cryptokeys that happen on your account the more you play bo3 I'm gonna call

this in right now skirt skirt thank you I want to know how many keys you guys

have right now and Bo three and what your most keys is so far and because

this guy is a hacker or a modder or a glitch or whatever word you would like

to attach to I would say more of a glitter or a modder than a hacker but

regardless some sort of finesse is being done behind the scenes with whatever

glitch with whatever hack whatever mod he's using let me know in the comments

as well if you guys have used any crypto key glitches in bo3 and how many keys

you actually got from it because from my perspective 30,000 plus keys is a ton of

keys even if you have some sort of refund glitch where you can open up a

common or rare supply drop and it you know refunds the keys but you keep the

items you're not gonna be getting that many keys you're only gonna be getting

keys off the bonuses or the dupes that you burned so you might get whatever 10

keys per Supply Drop you have to do that what 3,000 times to get where he's at

and bo3 so if you guys have done any crypto key glitches let me know how many

you actually dot for doing the glitch cuz I'm not too sure how they work I

don't really do glitches like that and bo3 not for the Supply Drop so the Crypt

like he's you know so I'm not really you know I guess aware of the numbers behind

it so if you are let me know in the comments this game went quick and I was

talking the whole time and we were still spanking them oh oh you're kidding and

right now in bo3 there is a Supply Drop glitch that is essentially affecting

everyone now if it's affecting you I wanted all the comments down below you

know what console you on ps4 or Xbox one and how long has it been happening we

got to go to the black market I'm gonna show you what's happening okay so we're

in the black market and we have 600 cob points now I've had a thousand I was

using 400 of them for two rare supply drops to test this out I open some rare

supply drops up and some comments and I've bought my Daily Double now watch

what happens when I go to open one Supply Drop okay open the rare Daily

Double it's look there it is error there was an error opening the Supply Drop now

I go to the common let's say I wait for the retrieving crypto keys to come back

and everything resets I'd open up a common key that's ten keys

let's see what happens okay I'm good to go I got the common not the best drop

but regardless now I go to burn some dupes five keys whatever you know I'm

just Maki's back to my account let's see okay

Daily Double try it again resupply drop the second drop watch it's just gonna go

and go and go and then the error will pop up watch it's gonna keep going and

going and it won't stop this happens error there was an error opening the

Supply Drop now it does this weird thing where it looks like I have nothing on my

account as it sit and then BAM it spits back I have the three of a kind the

range in the three melees I have my Daily Double yet again I go to open it

once again BAM Eric I don't know what's going on right now bo3 is aware of this

they're working on a fix as of now and I'll keep you guys posted follow me on

Twitter at I tank it's subscribe to the channel I will have more information

about this glitch and if it's getting fixed and when it actually does get

fixed but for now as you're seeing the black market is essentially broken now I

would really like in the comments for you guys to chime in and let me know if

you guys been affected by this glitch can you still open supply drops and if

you are how are you doing so because I couldn't open them disma couldn't open

them raid green goblin a bunch of people on my Twitter couldn't open them a bunch

of people on Activision's Twitter couldn't open them on tracks Twitter

couldn't open them so it is a legitimate glitch that's affecting essentially the

entire community but if you're not getting infected somehow I want to know

how cuz how obviously I would like to know effects cuz they said they're

working on a fix but we just don't know how long that's gonna take

and I wanted to open some supply drops today but unfortunately we just cannot

and if you are being affected also living in the comments down below just

comment glitch if you guys are being affected so I can see how many people

are going through this and like I said I wanted to open supply drops but that's

why I'm sniping you know I guess everything happens for a reason cuz that

sniper game that new town game was absolute and we get Newtown again are

you just rude maybe this is a sign bo3 Supply Drop glitch and I just get right

into new town every single time new town 24/7 you can't open supply drops alright

here's new town thank you thank you so much but yeah let me know in the

comments down below how many keys you have if you've done any key glitches and

of course if you're being affected by this brand new supplier of licha bo3 all

that good stuff let me know in the comments chime in your reactions your

thoughts your experiences cuz I want to know woo I'm gone

ohohoho doesn't see me thank you very much okay boys now we're on now we're

doing something okay oh yes yes yes yeah we got to call in this care package

because I do not want to lap it over but I'm afraid we're gonna flip spawns oh

it's a hailstorm boys this is a good one I like it I like it the triple kill boys

with the car it's crispier let's go for a little trip on my favorite rocket ship

zooming through this guy they don't a nice tie

there it is so that is the number one bo3 players cryptokey glitch one of the

craziest glitches I've ever seen on black ops 3 supply drops and of course

the current black ops 3 Supply Drop glitch that is affecting me and everyone

that I know on bo3 the Daily Double as you can see again yet there it is the

air it's still here boys let's go this macca like down below in the video if

you enjoyed let's go for 3,000 likes on this thing if you guys are brand new to

the channel as well and you have not already pressed that red subscribe

button underneath the video and press the bell button as well to join the

notification squad and never miss another daily bo3 banger video thank you

so much for watching have an awesome day stay safe and I catch you guys in the

next one

are you broke with no car points man I found a solution I'm gonna say this

quick so there isn't any come from Jeffrey cock points and pokey toys no

scam and squid boy there's a link in the description all you gotta do is click it

click the link down below and download a do you have me reliable and easy way to

get points mi packs

For more infomation >> MY REACTION TO THE #1 BO3 SUPPLY DROP GLITCH! (Black Ops 3 Supply Drop Opening Glitch) - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: My Canada is a New Beginning - Duration: 0:12.

Canada means a new beginning for my family.

We immigrated in the 50s and created a new life for our family here in Canada. Woohoo!

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: My Canada is a New Beginning - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

Senator Lindsey Graham talks about his healthcare bill during Upstate stop - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Senator Lindsey Graham talks about his healthcare bill during Upstate stop - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: My Canada is Beautiful and Accepting - Duration: 0:07.

Canada is the most beautiful country in the world and we accept everybody.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: My Canada is Beautiful and Accepting - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

John Cessarich's Complete Forecast - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> John Cessarich's Complete Forecast - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Hmong new movie by Xab Thoj 2017 - Poj Niam Ntxhim Hlub Ep 2 - Duration: 1:54:55.

Ua tsaug nej lub sij hawm los nrog Nhi Lee

Ua tsaug nej lub sij hawm los nrog Nhi Lee

Ua tsaug nej lub sij hawm los nrog Nhi Lee

Ua tsaug nej lub sij hawm los nrog Nhi Lee

Ua tsaug nej lub sij hawm los nrog Nhi Lee

For more infomation >> Hmong new movie by Xab Thoj 2017 - Poj Niam Ntxhim Hlub Ep 2 - Duration: 1:54:55.

-------------------------------------------

Senator Lindsey Graham talks about his healthcare bill during Upstate stop - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Senator Lindsey Graham talks about his healthcare bill during Upstate stop - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

How to Sign: Monster (By Skillet) - Duration: 9:22.

Hey guys, my name is Sarah.

And today I'm going to teach you how I PSE signed

"Monster" by Skillet.

Let's start.

And remember that the screen might be flipped.

This is my right hand. This is my left hand.

Learn the signs accordingly to what your dominant hand is.

Since I'm right handed, whatever I do on my right hand

You should do on your dominant hand.

It starts off with the first verse, which is

"The secret side of me--" I said,

"My secret side--"

And then I pointed over there to signify that the "secret side" is over there.

Even though it's the "secret side of me."

But I just pointed over there because it's easiest to motion that I'm talking about that thing.

So, "my secret side (over there) I never--"

You take your dominant hand and you make a question mark, sort of.

"Never let you see."

"I keep--" and "keep" is two "K" hands tapping on top of each other.

"It--" I pointed at "it"

"Caged--" I've seen a couple signs for caged.

I did the sign for "prison" trying to convey "imprisoned--"

Which is two "4" hands on top of each other like this.

But you could also use the sign for "trapped" or "stuck"

Which is a "V" hand going at your throat.

So, either this or this.

"But I can't--"

And the sign for "can't" is like... (demonstrates)

Well, that's slow motion, so... "Can't."

"Control--" and "control" is two "C" hands like this.

"Control it."

"So stay--" and "stay" is two "Y" hands going down.

"So stay away from me--"

"The beast--" I said, "The monster--"

And for "monster" you have to have claw hands.

And like, bare your teeth like you're trying to look scary.

Even though I am not remotely scary.

"Is ugly--" and I've seen two signs for "ugly."

One, you could do is this.

Which is at the nose.

Which I did in the "Mrs. Potato Head" video

Or you could do it with two hands.

It's up to you.

But you also have to have a look of disgust because when something's ugly

You... can sometimes...

When something's ugly, you have to convey the disgust on your face.

So, "disgust" or "ugly."

"I feel--" and "feel" is your middle finger dragging up your chest.

"The rage--"

I did an idiom.

I did this.

So, you can feel the anger boiling underneath.

The flame.

The flame is supposed to represent the rage

Like, the rage inside of you.

This is an idiom, actually. The more you know.

"The rage"

"And I just--"

And "just" is a "D" hand facing foward and then turning around and rotating.

"Just can't hold it--"

I showed trying to hold it in.

"It's scratching on the walls--"

"In--" and "in" is this hand formation with your other hand inside it.

"In the closet--"

The sign for "closet" that I used is kind of a mix of two signs.

I did the sign for "clothes" like this

And then I did the sign for "hangers" several times to show there were a lot of hangers in the closet.

So, like...

"Clothes hangers--"

I've seen another sign for "closet."

Which is this.

Two hands like this. Your left hand is facing you

And your other hand goes on the back and then the front.

So, "closet."

It's just up to you which one you want to use.

"In the halls."

"It comes awake--" I said "wakes up--"

And your eyes have to follow the motion.

"Wakes up and I can't control it."

"Hiding--" it's like your hand is hiding underneath your hand.

"Hiding under the bed."

"In my body--"

And for "body" you have this kind of hand formation going next to your shoulders

And then your stomach.

"Body, in my head."

"Why--" and I've seen two signs for "Why."

You can either have your middle finger like this

Or you can pull it away from your head into a "Y"

I do this.

"Why won't--" It's an "A" hand going back.

"Why won't somebody come and save--"

"Save" is two "S" hands uncrossing each other.

"Save me from this--"

Since "this" is the monster, I pointed over there. Like "save me from him."

"Make it end--" I said, "Force it."

And I've seen two signs for "force"

This is supposed to reference your hand forcing someone's head to bow

Like, it's on a neck and it's pushing it down.

So, I've seen two signs for "force"

Like this (demonstrates) and like this (demonstrates)

It's up to you what you want to use.

I used both at different points in the video.

So, "Force it to end."

And "end" is like this.

It's showing the cut-off where my hand ends.

So, "End."

And then it moves on to the chorus, which is

"I feel it deep within--" I said, "In me."

"It's just beneath--" I said, "Under."

"The skin." It's like you're rubbing the top of your hand.

Which is exactly what you're doing...

"I must--" I said "need."

The sign for "need" is an "X" hand going down once.

If you do it twice, it means "should."

But once is "need."

"I need to confess--"

It's coming out of your chest like this.

"Confess that I feel like a monster."

"I hate what I've become."

"The nightmare--" I said, "The bad dream."

"Has just begun--"

And "begun" is, you have your hand parted like this. Have your finger there and twist it.

"I must confess that I feel like a monster."

And then it moves on to the second verse, which is

"My secret side I keep hid under lock and key--"

I said, "locked--" which is a flat hand and an "X" hand twisting.

"Locked away"

"I keep it caged--" or "trapped," whichever you want.

"But I can't control it."

"Cuz--because--" and "because" is like this.

"If I let him out--"

I said, "free him." You could also say, "release" which is like this.

I probably should have done that but I forgot to in the video, I guess.

So, "if I release him."

"He will tear--"

It's like you're grabbing something and tearing it in half.

"Tear me up, break me down."

"Why won't somebody come and save me from this."

And then, "make it end."

Then it's a repeat of the chorus, and then it moves on to the bridge, which is

"He's hiding in the dark."

It's like you're covering your eyes.

"The dark."

"His teeth are razor sharp--"

I just said, "sharp" which is like this.

Uh...

Your dominant hand's middle finger is out and it brushes against it like that.

And you're supposed to like, (makes face)

Like, a pained face, I guess, because it's sharp.

I've also seen it like this.

Your right hand mimicking the same motion it does when it's just your middle finger.

But one of these. Either works.

"There's no escape for me--" I said, "escape, none."

And "escape" is like this.

"Escape none--" Two "O" hands, "--For me."

"He wants my soul--"

It's like this.

"He wants my heart--"

And there are two signs for "heart."

One is your two middle fingers tracing a heart on your chest

Or you could just tap it with your middle finger.

But I chose this one because I like it more. I think it's cute.

"No one can hear me scream."

"Maybe--" It's like you're weighing options

"Maybe it's just a dream."

"Maybe it's inside of me."

"Stop this monster."

And then it's a repeat of the chorus. And then there's a new section of the chorus at the end of it.

Which is...

"I've got--" I said, "need"

"To lose--" It's like you have something in your hand, and then you drop it.

"Lose control."

"He's something radical--"

Um...

I couldn't find a sign for "radical" so I just described what "he" is, I guess.

I said, "he's new--" and the sign for "new" is like this.

"Big--" and the sign for "big" is like this.

"Big and strong"

"I must confess that I feel like a monster."

And then it repeats that line a couple times

And then the song ends, so...

I hope you enjoyed, and I hope you learned something.

And I will see you again next time.

Bye.

(Peace)

For more infomation >> How to Sign: Monster (By Skillet) - Duration: 9:22.

-------------------------------------------

Wisconsin non-profit organization helps locate body of missing boater - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Wisconsin non-profit organization helps locate body of missing boater - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

latest hand embroidery stitches | basic embroidery stitches | hand embroidery designs - Duration: 2:11.

hand embroidery stitches easy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét