Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 23 2017

in this video I'm gonna answer the question if doggie daycare is a good

idea for your dog

hello dog lover my name is Saro I'm a dog trainer and I coach dog owners if

this is your first time here and you want to become an educated dog lover

make sure to subscribe to my channel and hit the bell icon as well so you won't

miss anything many dog owners worry or wonder if doggy

daycare is a good idea for the dogs I get a lot of questions about whether

their dog is going to be safe or they're gonna benefit from attending doggy

daycare the quick answer is that not all dogs are ideal for a doggy daycare and not

all dog daycares are ideal for dogs so what that means is not that all the dogs

or puppies will enjoy the environment that you're trying to provide for your

dog which is in your mind is a fun place that they go and play and run

around and exercise and socialize and have a good time not all the dog daycares

are run properly so you have to be careful about the environment that

you're going to send your dog make sure that the environment that you're sending

your dog has a good healthy management and it's not all so crowded many dog

daycares they run heavy and crowded environment a lot of dogs hundred over a

hundred dogs sometimes are attending those doggie daycare and when you have

and that many dogs in one area it will become stressful for dogs whether we

want it or not so try to pick a doggy daycare that has lower number of dogs

and it's providing an environment for dogs who want to be socializing not to

learn how to socialize but they are

practicing their socialization skills socialization has to be taught by you

the dog training method that you're using it has to be done throughout the

early stages of your dog's life and then you provide an environment for your dog

to go and practice the social skills in that environment which is the doggy

daycare now if your dog or your puppy doesn't have those social skills and you

send your dog to the doggy daycare your dog is gonna stress out it's gonna

have a harder time to be settling down and enjoying the environment that is

supposed to for example myself I'm running a doggy daycare here in North

Vancouver BC Canada

and my doggy daycare is for those dogs who are coming to practice their social

skills if they are social dogs they will get better at it

but if they are not social and if they have behavioral issues and they don't

know how to socialize with other dogs it's like putting a shark in a tank and

asking not to eat other fish if the dog doesn't have social skills if you put it

in the environment that full of strange dogs strange people and every dog is

behaving differently some dogs that are very excited some dogs are low

confidence and they're hiding in the corner some dogs are aggressive some

dogs are scared some dogs are sensitive so there are all kinds of dogs in this

environment and your dog has to be one of them so it's not going to be a

healthy environment for your dog to learn social skills in that kind of

environment unless that environment is managed really good so be picky about

the environment that you're gonna choose for your dog or puppy before sending

them to your that environment and to be honest with you I'm gonna share with you

a quick simple tip ask the dog daycare operators to film your dog throughout

the day different days different times and see how your dog is behaving in that

environment if it's sitting in the corner and it's crying all day and it's

not enjoying the environment obviously that's not a good environment to send

your dog if it's playing and socializing and is having a good time that's great

so that's my goal when I run my doggy daycare my dogs who come here and in

this environment I try to provide them a full day of playful happy environment

that they are not stressing if we see that a dog is stressing whether it has

separation anxiety or aggression or fearful or any other extreme form of

behavior we suggest dog owner not to send the dog to the daycare

because it's not beneficial for that puppy or dog if you have any questions

make sure to leave them in the comments area so I can address them in my future

videos and as always if you liked this video give it a thumbs up share comment

and subscribe to my channel and until next time have fun with your dog

For more infomation >> Is dog daycare beneficial for my dog? - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Gala Scene / Diana & Ludendorff Dancing | Wonder Woman (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:42.

Excuse me.

I don't drink.

Have we met?

No, but I've been watching you.

Following your career, I mean.

You are Dr. Isabel Maru.

The most talented chemist in the German Army.

I am a fan.

I hope I am not crossing a line.

I know you and General Ludendorff are

very close.

We work well together. Yes.

But having someone like me behind you,

I could provide a lot more.

And who are you?

A man who would show you appreciation a genius like yourself deserves.

I love fire. Don't you?

It is like

a living act of entropy.

The ultimate weapon of destruction.

Reminding us that, in the end,

everything eventually returns to the ash it came from.

There is something reassuring about it.

I see all of that in your eyes.

Perhaps you could show me what you're working on.

I hear it is...

I hear it is extraordinary.

I appreciate your interest in my work,

but I am loyal to General Ludendorff.

Besides,

now I see your attention is

elsewhere.

Enjoying the party?

I confess, I'm not sure what it is we're celebrating.

A German victory, of course.

Victory?

When I hear peace could be so close.

Peace?

There's only an armistice

in an endless war.

Thucydides.

Ah! You know your Ancient Greeks.

They understood

that war is a god.

A god that requires human sacrifice.

And in exchange,

war gives man purpose,

meaning, a chance to rise above

his petty, mortal, little self

and be courageous,

noble, better!

Only one of the many gods believed in that.

- Mmm. - And he was wrong.

You know nothing of the gods.

Herr General.

Enjoy the fireworks.

What are you doing?

- Out of my way! - Diana, look at me.

If you kill Ludendorff before we find the gas,

we won't be able to stop anything.

I will stop Ares!

What if you're wrong?

What if there is no Ares?

You don't believe me.

I can't let you do this.

What I do is not up to you.

For more infomation >> Gala Scene / Diana & Ludendorff Dancing | Wonder Woman (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Bò giống BBB _ Angus _ Charolais _ Brahman, nuôi tại ba tri. LH: 093 476 4948 - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Bò giống BBB _ Angus _ Charolais _ Brahman, nuôi tại ba tri. LH: 093 476 4948 - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

20 Green Thickie Fillers: How To Make Smoothies That Keep You Full For Hours - Duration: 3:02.

(upbeat music)

- [Katherine] Hi there, my name is Katherine

from greenthickies.com

and I wanted to share something

really exciting with you today.

Today, I want to bring you 20 healthy smoothie ingredients

that are going to stop you feeling hungry

and help you lose weight

and radically improve your health.

So what is a Green Thickie

and why is it different to a standard smoothie?

Now, Green Thickie is a complete meal in a glass.

It's perfectly balanced

and it contains all of the ingredients that you need

to fill you up from one meal to another

and keep you completely energised.

And it only takes two minutes to make.

And you can drink it on the move

which is great if you don't have enough time

to sit down and eat a healthy meal.

All Green Thickie's are calorie counted

to make sure that they contain enough calories

to fill you up and get exactly the right amount in you

so that you lose weight.

Now, Green Thickie's contain healthy fats

and protein to keep your body in the best health possible.

And they also contain a secret ingredient

that I call a filler.

Now this is the ingredient that fills you up

and stops your hunger

and fillers is what I'm going to talk about today.

So, what is a Green Thickie?

A Green Thickie has six ingredients in it.

It has a liquid, leafy greens

such as spinach or kale

that I promise you, you cannot taste.

And these are amazing for your health.

They've got fruit, protein

natural protein like seeds or nuts.

And a filler, which I've got, I'm going to talk about today.

And some natural sweeteners

like dates, raisins, maple syrup

stevia, or raw honey.

And we have thousands of people losing weight

by replacing their breakfast

and sometimes even their lunch too

with a Green Thickie.

And then they just add in a healthy dinner

at the end of the day.

And you are going to feel the difference immediately

after replacing your standard breakfast

with a Green Thickie.

So, just watch out for all that extra natural energy

coming your way.

Now here are all of the 20 Green Thickie fillers.

And as you can see, they are all real food.

Healthy ingredients, with no nasty chemicals

or nasty surprises

and the best thing is, you know exactly

what's going in every meal.

And you get to choose what works best for your body.

But I'm going to run through

all 20 fillers to help you understand

how to prepare these ingredients.

So if you'd like to watch that video

where I show you exactly how to prepare these fillers

for your Green Thickie's

than click the link surrounding this video

and I can't want to see you there.

Take care, bye!

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> 20 Green Thickie Fillers: How To Make Smoothies That Keep You Full For Hours - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

My first time whale watching!! - Duration: 5:27.

For more infomation >> My first time whale watching!! - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Viral Makeup Videos on Instagram September 2017 - Duration: 10:29.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe for more

For more infomation >> Top 10 Viral Makeup Videos on Instagram September 2017 - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

Những Điềm Báo Tâm Linh Và Cách Hóa Giải Không Cần Đi Xem Thầy - Duration: 11:16.

For more infomation >> Những Điềm Báo Tâm Linh Và Cách Hóa Giải Không Cần Đi Xem Thầy - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

【DESTINY 2 】 天命2一鍵取裝小技巧教學 | 不需進遊戲 - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> 【DESTINY 2 】 天命2一鍵取裝小技巧教學 | 不需進遊戲 - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

10 ДОИСТОРИЧЕСКИХ ЖИВОТНЫХ, КОТОРЫЕ ДОЖИЛИ ДО НАШИХ ДНЕЙ - Duration: 6:18.

For more infomation >> 10 ДОИСТОРИЧЕСКИХ ЖИВОТНЫХ, КОТОРЫЕ ДОЖИЛИ ДО НАШИХ ДНЕЙ - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

MY ALMOST HOLLYWOOD ROMANCE - STORY TIME | LesleyyX1 - Duration: 9:44.

it's really rather simple some girls they attract the lacrosse players and

then other girls will attract more of the skater tattoo type guys and then I

will attract 30 year old men

hey guys welcome back to my channel for those of you who are new thank you for

watching me I really appreciate it so a part of me

like this little voice in my head is telling me for the story time that it's

too soon or just not a good idea this person I know sometimes watches my

videos and engages with my social media I feel really bad but there is a bigger

voice in me that's telling me do it for the views so here I am telling the story

now I'm going it's kind of it's a long story so I'm gonna try to make this

quick especially because my battery is now starting to die so this all I guess

originated sophomore year when I decided to partake in this traveling Film

Festival that came to my school it's really cool you have I think it was like

5 or 7 days to make a video where you sign up your team and they give you all

the equipment needed to make a film all they ask is that you actually have

something by the end of the week to submit and then they make a big deal for

the finale where they show the top 16 films they break out a red carpet they

have a photographer it's catered and I even have prizes I won a prize my

freshman year and so I knew that I love this festival so my sophomore year I

knew that I was going to submit and I guess I was in some kind of mood because

I decided that I was gonna make this really dark edgy sci-fi film and I

actually really liked it to a point where I'm going to tell you to go and

watch it I was really proud of it now you'll see some of the scenes and be

like oh my goodness Lesley oh goodness and to that I have to say I am so

thankful that I gave over the copyrights to that video to this Film Festival to

have on their YouTube channel under their name with my face plastered for

all my future employers to see so if you're a future employer of mine go

check it out - uh yeah but it wouldn't be so bad except for the video did not

make it into the top 16 or win any additional prizes so really I was just

being really naughty and raunchy on camera for nothing but isn't anybody

these days snapchat premium I just found out about

you anyway I'm off topic I'm non snapchat premium

okay so I am kind of bummed by that but I'm like whatever

next year rolls around and I'm not discouraged I'm not a girl who gets

discouraged I'm just getting more motivated so I'm going up to sign up my

team and by my team I mean these are all my friends that I dragged and forced

into doing this with me and there's the team but there is in particular this one

guy he's kind of cute actually and he's I think in his 30s could very well be in

his 40s cuz I can never tell age but he ends up mentioning zoni to me zone II

was my video last year and wondering if it was going to be something as cool as

that etc etc but I was just I was touched either the video was so good or

so bad but he remembered me what can I say I got one of those spaces so of

course I was even more motivated to do this well I just must have been single

enough that I went and I decided to friend him on Facebook creepy but other

people were filmed friending him on Facebook from her campus and then I

followed him on Twitter and I decided to tweet at him about grabbing drinks I

will admit that I did the very first move um cuz he was kind of cute and I

liked talking about video production he ended up not being able to grab drinks

but because we were Facebook friends he decided to get to know me through

facebook chat and that was good we had some exchanges back and forth then for a

few days then and then it kind of got to a point where it became

and when I say routine I mean his routine where every damn time I was on

Facebook a little pop-up with hat would happen and I could predict every time

that it was him or sometimes I wasn't even on Facebook and I get the

notifications especially because at that time I didn't really have the experience

and the self-esteem to say no and do what I wanted so a lot of times I played

therapist with a lot of boys and so that was the case there I didn't know how to

end it I didn't know how to say no so every time he messaged me within the 10

minutes I would get on my phone or get on my computer and write back and I

didn't know how to do one-word answers so I figured because I was so afraid of

hurting people's feelings that I would get my point across by having him ask

questions about me but seeming kind of self-centered and never asking questions

about him I would just seem obnoxious rude it would fizzle out bla bla bla

but apparently I'm really really damn interesting and I'm not gonna lie he was

interesting too he was an actor on the side and he took place in a lot of short

films he was even and you know I had some guest spots on some TV shows that I

pretty sure anybody would know and so he was cool but I wasn't really in the end

interested in somebody who was in a different stage of their life and older

you know I just I wasn't digging it so it just got to a point where he was

falling more and more in love with me and it was probably because the fact

that I wasn't giving him a whole lot of attention and you know how that kind of

works when I had my highlight reel on social media that he's able to pull from

and romanticize and I'm acting to school for cool he must think that I'm just the

shiz he was so certain that we were compatible that eventually it got to a

point where he wanted to quit his job with the festival and wanted me to drop

out of school and run away with him to a foreign country

at that point I just kind of had to tell him no and I was still super nice about

it and it took a few tries but I think I got it into his head no but I don't

think I really clarified that I wasn't interested in him and he just thought

that we were so compatible so later on every once awhile he would message me

about wanting to take me out um bla bla bla but at this point in time

I had a boyfriend but me and my boyfriend we weren't really posting a

lot on social media we weren't Facebook official so he kept telling me that he

didn't believe me that I had a boyfriend I did have a boyfriend but even if I did

it I don't know why he'd still be interested in going out with me if I was

willing to lie and say I had a boyfriend to not date him but he was so certain

that we were compatible so certain certain maybe we were and I just

couldn't see it were we soul mates now I'm questioning everything so it's just

eventually he did get tired of hearing no I was in Florida he wasn't always in

Florida he was at you know he's doing his festival he didn't really

prominently live in Florida so the distance helped in the fact that I

eventually went back to Dallas but this probably led all the way up until maybe

was the early of my early senior year of college

maybe late junior year this lasted for a long time now granted towards like the

last year it was more just random sporadic messaging and I think you know

maybe he was going through some type of mood maybe I was just really granted

acting in my zone I don't know but yeah that's kind of my closest I've ever

gotten to Hollywood romance if you have a story about where you've gone with an

influencer or maybe you or di means someone who was in a band anything like

that please leave it in the comments I want to know my camera is about to

Oh guess I'm not filming anymore for a while um like me on social media and

like this video subscribe to me I'm going to go to Luby's yeah that's right

you heard me luby's okay bye guys

For more infomation >> MY ALMOST HOLLYWOOD ROMANCE - STORY TIME | LesleyyX1 - Duration: 9:44.

-------------------------------------------

The Mystery Of The Black Knight Satellite - Duration: 5:02.

Lots of people believe in the abstract theory of alien life.

But some people believe aliens have not only visited Earth, they actually placed a mysterious

device into orbit above our planet thousands of years ago that they use to communicate

with humanity.

Sounds crazy?

Here's a look at the mystery of the Black Knight satellite.

First sighting

In 1954, the New York Times ran an article saying that a Dr. Lincoln LePaz had discovered

two satellites orbiting the Earth.

The reason this was news?

In 1954, no country had managed to launch any satellites yet.

Whatever LePaz saw, it was enough to worry the Pentagon for a while that the Russians

might have beaten America into space.

LePaz later said he made it all up, while the Army said no such satellites existed.

Still, many people believe the satellites were there - and they were made by aliens.

The Tesla connection

Nikola Tesla is the internet's favorite scientist and is famous for lots of other things, too,

like inventing the Tesla coil, his dislike of women, and his strange obsession with pigeons.

In 1899, though, he made his most controversial discovery when he claimed to have received

an electric signal sent by aliens.

He even published an article for Collier's Weekly subtly titled "Talking with the Planets"

where he theorized the signal was from Mars.

Modern conspiracy theorists, however, believe Tesla was actually intercepting a message

from the Black Knight satellite.

The next communication

According to Vice, in 1927, a Norwegian engineer named Jorgen Hals was listening to radio signals

when he noticed some of them had a strange "echo."

Despite turning to other physicists for help, Hals could never explain these "long-delayed

radio echoes."

But some believe the answer is pretty obvious.

Space race sighting

By the end of the 1950s, the space race was in full swing and both the U.S. and USSR had

managed to put satellites in orbit.

But according to Skeptoid, on February 11, 1960, a radar used by the U.S. Navy picked

up the presence of a strange "dark, tumbling object" that didn't belong to either country.

Americans freaked out, worried that it was a new Soviet satellite, but Time Magazine

announced it was just a innocent piece of space junk.

However, thanks to declassified documents, we now know that it was a coverup, as it was

actually an American spy satellite doing reconnaissance on Russia.

But is that just another layer to a deeper coverup for the Black Knight satellite?

Hmmm!

The lost tape

Even the French managed to get in on the conspiracy action.

In 1961, a scientist named Jacques Vallee made a startling discovery: there was a bright,

unidentified object in retrograde, meaning it was moving in the opposite direction of

Earth's rotation.

The technology to put satellites in retrograde is available to humanity now, but didn't exist

at the time.

When Vallee showed a recording of his findings, though, his superior confiscated the tape

and erased the footage.

Nobody knows why, but some people believe it's because the lost tape showed proof of

the existence of the Black Knight satellite.

Or maybe…

An astronaut's alleged sighting

Mercury 7 Astronaut Gordon Cooper would seem to be a reliable source, so many conspiracy

theorists put great stock in the rumor that Cooper saw the Black Knight satellite while

orbiting the Earth.

Allegedly, up to 100 more people on Earth even saw the satellite on their radar while

tracking Cooper's flight.

One problem, though: according to Skeptoid, Cooper "was adamant" that his sighting of

the Black Knight was made up by UFO fanatics.

So what's the truth?

Only the aliens know for sure!

The people of Epsilon Boötis

In the 1970's, science fiction author Duncan Lunan took those radio echoes Jorgen Hals

discovered in the 1920's and mapped them against constellations.

He concluded that the signals were from the star Epsilon Boötis, and claimed the decoded

message said this:

"Our home is Epsilon Boötis, which is a double star.

We live on the sixth planet of seven — check that, the sixth of seven — counting outwards

from the sun, which is the larger of the two stars.

Our sixth planet has one moon.

Our fourth planet has three.

Our first and third planet each have one.

Our probe is in the orbit of your moon."

Lunan later withdrew his claims, but theorists believe the mention of a probe orbiting the

moon is actually talking about the Black Knight satellite orbiting Earth.

Recent sightings

In 1998, the crew of Space Shuttle Endeavour photographed something in orbit that looked

very similar to other images of the alleged Black Knight satellite.

However it was concluded that it was probably just a thermal blanket that had been lost

in space.

In 2015, there were at least two sightings, including an object passing in front of the

Moon and footage of the satellite hovering over Florida before disappearing.

And in April 2017 there was footage released to tabloids that supposedly showed an "Illuminati

rocket" blowing up the Black Knight Satellite.

The jury is still out on this one, but one thing is for sure: if that rocket was fired

by the person who actually got JFK, we could finally be close to getting some real

answers.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Grunge icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> The Mystery Of The Black Knight Satellite - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Mayar Badhon [23 September 2017] Full episode review | Star Jalsha serial#MayarBadhon episode 118 - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Mayar Badhon [23 September 2017] Full episode review | Star Jalsha serial#MayarBadhon episode 118 - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

XING: The Land Beyond PL #3 | Welcome to the jungle - Duration: 42:05.

For more infomation >> XING: The Land Beyond PL #3 | Welcome to the jungle - Duration: 42:05.

-------------------------------------------

آلة في طريق لندن تقدم لك خدمات مجانية | ويفي و إتصالات مجانية - Duration: 1:49.

اشتركوا في قناتي من فضلكم

For more infomation >> آلة في طريق لندن تقدم لك خدمات مجانية | ويفي و إتصالات مجانية - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Diana & Steve Boat Scene | Wonder Woman (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:57.

How long until we reach the war?

The war? Which part?

The Western Front in France

is 400 miles long from the Alps to the North Sea.

Where the fighting is the most intense, then.

If you take me there, I'm sure I'll find Ares.

Ares? As in, the God of War?

The God of War is our responsibility. Only an Amazon can defeat him.

With this.

And once I do,

the war will end.

Look, I appreciate your spirit,

but this war is...

It's a great big mess.

And there's not a whole lot you and I can do about that.

I mean, we can get back to London, and try to get to the men who can.

I'm the man who can!

And once I find and destroy Ares,

the German armies will be freed from his influence

and they will be good men again, and the world will be better.

Great.

You'll see.

What are you doing?

Oh, I thought maybe you'd want to

get some sleep.

And what about you? Are you not sleeping?

Does the average man not sleep?

Yes, we sleep. We just don't sleep with, uh...

You don't sleep with women?

No. I mean, I do sleep with... I sleep with...

Yes, I do.

But, out of the, uh,

confines of marriage

it's just...

It's not polite to assume, you know?

"Marriage"?

Marriage. Do you not have that on...

You go before a judge

and you swear to love, honor and cherish each other

until death do you part.

And do they? Love each other till death?

Not very often, no.

Then why do they do it?

I have no idea.

So, you cannot sleep with me unless I marry you.

I will sleep with you, if you want. I'll sleep right there.

There's plenty of room.

- Then, fine, if you don't mind... - No, it's up to you.

I know it's up to me, I'm making the choice. I will come sleep with you.

Okay.

Yeah, just...

Okay.

You know, where I come from, I'm not considered average.

You know, being a spy,

you have to show a certain amount of

vigor.

Have you never met a man before? What about your father?

I had no father.

My mother sculpted me from clay

and I was brought to life by Zeus.

Well, that's neat.

Sorry.

Where I come from,

babies are made differently.

You refer to reproductive biology.

- Yes, yes. - Yeah, I know.

I know all about that.

I mean, I refer to that, and other things.

The pleasures of the flesh.

Do you know about that?

I've read all 12 volumes of Clio's Treatises on Bodily Pleasure.

- All 12, huh? - Mmm-hmm.

Did you bring any of those with you?

You would not enjoy them.

I don't know. Maybe.

No, you wouldn't.

Why not?

They came to the conclusion that men are essential for procreation,

but when it comes to pleasure,

unnecessary.

No, no.

Good night.

Night.

For more infomation >> Diana & Steve Boat Scene | Wonder Woman (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine Review in 2 and a half minutes - Duration: 2:32.

Hearts of Stone has a really strong main story, but very few side quests and no side objectives,

like treasure hunts or witcher contracts.

The main mission is refreshing and it's subquests are quite varied.

The main antagonist is fantastic, and as per usual most of the characters are nuanced and

by playing through the story you learn a lot about them which changes your perception,

which is something that the original Witcher 3 employed just as well.

It also adds a new item enchanter that makes weapons and armor more powerful, but it does

require a hefty sum of gold to unlock.

However the fact that you are still in the same place as the original game and there

are basically no new enemies, makes this DLC a purely story expansion, which at that price

is not bad, but compared to Blood and Wine, which in my opinion is one of the best expansions

of a game ever made, it feel a bit lacking.

Blood and Wine introduces a whole new region, which is fairly big with lots of objectives,

secondary quests as well as a lengthy main story-line.

The thing that I absolutely adore about Blood and Wine is that it not only manages to recreate

the original feeling of playing Witcher 3 but it also improves it.

Of the two expansions I can't say which story is superior, but what BaW does better,

even compared to the base game, is gameplay.

It immensely improves the combat and adds new character upgrades, that reward you for

playing well by making you more powerful.

It also introduces over 40 new enemies, a lot of which are non humanoid and have different

attacks that you can learn to counter.

In the original game, you still had all the same oils and signs and the monsters had multiple

attack patters, but most of them were similar and the combat boiled down to dodging a bit

and then just mashing two keys until their health bar has empty.

Here however, not only do the bosses have interesting mechanics but the normal creatures

do as well.

The human-like enemies are still a bit dull, but I don't really think they can be improved

anyways.

To me blood and wine is the pinnacle of the Witcher saga, and I'm kind of bummed out

that this is the last expansion and that we are not going to see any more witcher 3 content,

but at the same I'm glad, because it shows that CD Project Red are learning from their

shortfalls of the original Witcher games and this gives me hope for the future of the franchise.

In conclusion, I think that whichever expansion you pick you will not be disappointed, and

if you haven't played any Witcher 3, the game of the year edition, includes both DLCs

and if you ask me at 50 dollars, is a steal.

This is the first DLC review video that I've made so feedback is appreciated, I know it's

a bit longer than usual, but I had a lot to say about these expansions.

Thank you for watching and I will see you next time.

For more infomation >> Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine Review in 2 and a half minutes - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

क्या है Bloom's Taxonomy हिंदी में (what is blooms taxonomy )with examples in hindi - Duration: 3:11.

welcome to seek side ,

Here , you will watch something new something different.

what is blooms taxonomy in hindi

THANKS FOR READING THE SUMMARY

I have summarize the information both Hindi & english language

This theory was created by benjamin bloom and it can be revised by lorin anderson why

we study this theory it develops our critical thinking and cognitive abilities and tell

our I.Q. and important to management students because it is tells how to work in our organization

or how we can serve it . it has 6 levels create , evaluate , analyze, apply, understand or

remember.

It is a hierarchy where students has to master on lower level, after on higher level.

lower level is easy and higher level is complex . educators used it for increasing the thinking

of their students.

it is made for both.

level 1 : remembering :

recall facts and basic things : how we can memorize basic things in long terms.

example: The earth is the third planet in our solar system.

level 2 : understand:

how we identify any thing how we can describe , it explain their concepts

and ideas.

example: every day sun rise in the east because earth rotates in clockwise direction of sun.

level 3: applying:

how we use information in new situations , how we execute it solve it.

example: solving maths problems with formulas.

level 4: analyze:

make connections in other ideas where we

divide the data into different parts and compare with other information.

level 5 : evaluate:

justify a decision how you support something giving ideas , values to the items and materials.

example: you visit museum and judge the place and give

suggestion to manager how you can make it famous.

level 6: create :

create new or original work , designing it , developing it.

this is very tough process of taxonomy where we have to re-organize the elements in new

pattern.

example : do something innovation , invention , discovery.

If you like this video please support by your likes and subscribes.

For more infomation >> क्या है Bloom's Taxonomy हिंदी में (what is blooms taxonomy )with examples in hindi - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Mope.io NEW AMAZING SNAKES AND SPIDERS | Mope.io New Update (New Animals) - Duration: 6:10.

Cobra Snake animal - A very venomous animal - even biting t will poison you! -cobras spit strong venom (hold W), watch out

Boa Constrictor Snake animal - Cells up on any animal and suffocates it causing continuous damage! -Can suffocate prey of any size if It bites in

Spider animal: Spiders can climb press W to start spinning some web! Place unlimited web around the world catch prey! The longer you spin the web, the bigger it gets then becomes more transparent Getting caught in web makes you unable to move!

For more infomation >> Mope.io NEW AMAZING SNAKES AND SPIDERS | Mope.io New Update (New Animals) - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

CS:GO 2011 VS 2017 - PORÓWNANIE ! JAK ZMIENIAŁ SIĘ CS:GO ? - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> CS:GO 2011 VS 2017 - PORÓWNANIE ! JAK ZMIENIAŁ SIĘ CS:GO ? - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

💪 Which Dude Are You?! 🐼 | The Dude Perfect Show | Nick - Duration: 1:21.

Ever wanted to be one of the Dudes of Dude Perfect?

We bet you're more like them than you think.

Let's find out!

Which Dude are you?

Woohoo!

Woo!

Do you have or will you have some serious beard game?

Do you love football?

Are you a master of celebration?

Well then you're definitely a Tyler!

Yes!

Do you happen to be super tall?

Love basketball?

And are you up for trying anything?

Well then, looks like you're a Cody!

Yes!

If you're a red head, your match is already set in stone.

But is purple your favorite color?

And do you absolutely love soccer?

If yes, then you're a Garrett!

This is insane!

Do you look just like your sibling?

Are you all about the team?

And can you celebrate a victory like none other?

If so, you're just like the twins!

Coby and Cory.

Thank you, guys, thank you, thank you!

If you don't match with any of these guys, you're most like the Panda!

Which is pretty cool too.

Either way, we'd say "Dude, you're certifiably perfect!"

[laughing]

Oh, that was amazing!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét