Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 23 2017

Hey you! it's Evie :)

you laptop is still working so I'm recording you guys I haven't even shot

I haven't even shut the laptop off cuz I'm afraid it's gonna do the same thing

as a dip before okay anyways today but there's a lot of cleaning for those up

by following me forever you know that's Nathan's a big bird hunter and of course

opening weekend starts tomorrow so he's got more hunting buddies coming so I'm

just I'm trying to get this house clean so remember what I told you before it's

either me or the house that look halfway decent or none do you guys know Lady

Gaga I'm sure most of you do okay I will show you a video clip of her I just want

you know she's a singer the truth is when producers wanted me to

be sexy I always put some absurd spin on it that made me feel like I was still in

control

what happened in the last five years real fans probably knew deep down and

there was something going on now annoying affair body pain anxiety I go

through every was touching me all day and talking at me all day total silence

and all these people will leave and then I'll be alone I didn't feel good enough

and I do now that's the good part I have chased this for five years but

when I feel the adrenaline and my music and my fans I cannot fucking dumb

my family is the most important thing in my life Oh Joanna she died when she was

19 I can always bring my past with me but I

can never go back you got to leave yourself behind

I want to do the opposite of what everyone speaks I'm going to do there

really isn't anything better than this

welcome to find out she has fibromyalgia and she is coming up with this

documentary called 5 foot 2 and it's coming up really soon

in a 20 second I was pretty surprised I actually had a few spoonie's asked me

when I thought about it and if I would share so thank you for those who are

asking made me feel special the problem is is there's a lot of

spoonie's judging no hate I'm not I'm not hating on you okay well I ask is

don't judge yet because that's the number one thing we deal with right you

guys is people judging us all the time so why would we judge someone else yeah

I know she's touring I know she's dancing like mad you see on these crazy

uncomfortable costumes but you know what you guys we all can do things it's just

we know what they lead to what kind of hell we have to pay for you know like

our lakes are screaming but we still have lakes we can do things with them

it's a matter of staying consistent and recently she hasn't even been able to

she had to cancel some of her to her her life or like it was a one in Brazil she

had to reschedule that because she was just that one out the reason why I'm

excited about it one she has all this money she has all these doctors is she

pays for these top doctors she's still in pain too she's fit still in pain and

third you know she has millions and millions and millions of followers and

you know although I've been on YouTube for a couple of years well it's

consistently a year okay so I can say it for sure at least a year I've been

consistent on here and I am right you guys know how much I love you guys and

how much this channel means to me talking with you guys and spreading the

word while we do it but the amount of people she reaches and just one tweet is

thousands and thousands of people so this could do us some good yeah there's

gonna be some bad you guys know there's always a rotten apple in the bunch no

matter what you could have the most expensive most sweetest precious apple

tree in the whole world and you're still going to have

that damn moron Apple you get what I'm saying okay so I'm actually excited at

first I was I was being judgey and we can't be judging you guys we just can't

close the mouth open your mind and just open your ears and listen see how see

how it is let me know if you want me to share what I thought of it cuz I'm

wanting for it I'm waiting for it I'm hoping that helps get people to make

something okay cuz yeah she's she's famous she's worked her butt off and if

she's able to share why not we all we already say why aren't more celebrity

speaking up about it we finally got one you guys let's take it and personally I

really like Lady Gaga's personality at first I thought she was a little crazy

but little Crazy's nice thanks so much for asking for my input let me know if

you want to talk about that show this video maybe I can show tiny little clips

without getting in trouble we'll see let me know what you think

pray to God that this laptop does not break on me so I can get this video out

alright thanks a bunch you guys love you and I hope you're doing alright if not

hang in there remember you can always write me email me do me

all that stuff is in the description box below you know make sure you subscribe

to alerts for now I will see you guys next video

For more infomation >> Judging Lady Gaga's Diagnosis - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

UN GATO se ENTRA A MI CASA Y PASA ESTO 😱 + ¿Por que te llamas zkabsy? - Duration: 6:31.

For more infomation >> UN GATO se ENTRA A MI CASA Y PASA ESTO 😱 + ¿Por que te llamas zkabsy? - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

O Ficar E O Ir Da Gente | Plutão Já Foi Planeta Cover - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> O Ficar E O Ir Da Gente | Plutão Já Foi Planeta Cover - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

MegaDrop server advertisement - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> MegaDrop server advertisement - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Seasons After Fall #01 - Sen zimowy [Napisy PL] - Duration: 25:05.

For more infomation >> Seasons After Fall #01 - Sen zimowy [Napisy PL] - Duration: 25:05.

-------------------------------------------

மை டியர் பூதத்தில் நடித்த குழந்தைகள் என்ன செய்கிறார்கள் தெரியுமா ? | TAMIL NEWS | KOLLYWOOD TALKIES - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> மை டியர் பூதத்தில் நடித்த குழந்தைகள் என்ன செய்கிறார்கள் தெரியுமா ? | TAMIL NEWS | KOLLYWOOD TALKIES - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Hubble Reveals an Odd Object In the Asteroid Belt Between Mars a - Duration: 4:16.

Hubble Reveals an Odd Object In the Asteroid Belt Between Mars and Jupiter

In September 2016, just before the asteroid 288P made its closest approach to the Sun,

it was close enough to Earth to allow astronomers using the Hubble Space Telescope to observe

the intriguing characteristics of an unusual type of object in the asteroid belt between

Mars and Jupiter: two asteroids orbiting each other and exhibiting comet-like features,

including a bright coma and a long tail.

This is the first known binary asteroid also classified as a comet.

The images of 288P, which is located in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, revealed

that it was actually not a single object, but two asteroids of almost the same mass

and size, orbiting each other at a distance of about 100 kilometers.

That discovery was in itself an important find; because they orbit each other, the masses

of the objects in such systems can be measured.

But the observations also revealed ongoing activity in the binary system.

"We detected strong indications of the sublimation of water ice due to the increased solar heating

-- similar to how the tail of a comet is created," explains Jessica Agarwal (Max Planck Institute

for Solar System Research - https://www.mps.mpg.de/de, Germany), the team leader and main author

of the research paper.

This makes 288P the first known binary asteroid that is also classified as a main-belt comet.

Understanding the origin and evolution of main-belt comets -- comets that orbit amongst

the numerous asteroids between Mars and Jupiter -- is a crucial element in our understanding

of the formation and evolution of the whole Solar System.

Among the questions main-belt comets can help to answer is how water came to Earth [2].

Since only a few objects of this type are known, 288P presents itself as an extremely

important system for future studies.

The various features of 288P -- wide separation of the two components, near-equal component

size, high eccentricity and comet-like activity -- also make it unique among the few known

wide asteroid binaries in the Solar System.

The observed activity of 288P also reveals information about its past, notes Agarwal:

"Surface ice cannot survive in the asteroid belt for the age of the Solar System but can

be protected for billions of years by a refractory dust mantle, only a few metres thick."

From this, the team concluded that 288P has existed as a binary system for only about

5000 years.

Agarwal elaborates on the formation scenario: "The most probable formation scenario of 288P

is a breakup due to fast rotation.

After that, the two fragments may have been moved further apart by sublimation torques."

The fact that 288P is so different from all other known binary asteroids raises some questions

about whether it is not just a coincidence that it presents such unique properties.

As finding 288P included a lot of luck, it is likely to remain the only example of its

kind for a long time.

"We need more theoretical and observational work, as well as more objects similar to 288P,

to find an answer to this question," concludes Agarwal.

For more infomation >> Hubble Reveals an Odd Object In the Asteroid Belt Between Mars a - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Стирка одежды белья и мужика без порошка и мыла лайфхак. смешное видео от деса - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Стирка одежды белья и мужика без порошка и мыла лайфхак. смешное видео от деса - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Nhạc Đam Mỹ # Yêu Như Ngày Yêu Cuối # 4K Offical - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Nhạc Đam Mỹ # Yêu Như Ngày Yêu Cuối # 4K Offical - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Crisis on Earth-X Crossover CONFIRMED! - The Flash Season 4 Crossover Tease!!! - Duration: 7:33.

the androids pray give it to me not a chance

what is Good youtube Warstu here another video on the flash season for arrow

season 6 so we've had some big news about the two night crossover which will

definitely include people from the flash arrow alleges tomorrow and maybe

Supergirl but they did mislead it last year so I'm not hoping up the kind of

characters Tituba go because at best we're probably just gonna get one or two

so I'm not really including as a super cross over until we see sign so we are

getting crisis on Earth X which is a parallel world where Nazis won the

Second World War so it's gonna be very interesting so we got a comic book cover

last night which is quite surprising quite randomly artwork for the crossover

I love it when they do use comic book art work so it's my feel who are Carmen

Riesling he did a lot of the Wunderland stuff back in the early 2000s the design

invokes the cover of Justice League 207 which was the 20th anniversary JLA

and JSA crossover our 10 year old sleeve are in heaven said executive producer

Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim in a statement it was the perfect choice to

bring the comic book cover to of this idea to life you can count on one hand

the number of artists which could represent so many characters in a

singular image is a pretty stunning image so within the crossover you would

see alternate versions of many characters so we already know why

Melissa Benoist and Stephen and mal teeth new suits

some people alluded to the fact that they're getting new suits in their

seasons but it just looks like they get a new suit for the crossover and maybe

the new trick shot would most likely be the kind of thing was actually would

have seen in the intro that I did with a trick shot with the ocean version evil

eye Oliver Queen using it which would be awesome so we have array array is a new

character that's come in so the seed of reversion of the Ray is described as a

reporter who is exposed to a generic alight bomb that gives him a lighter

base was the raise recruited by Uncle Sam and

the freedom fighters fight violence wherever it exists so we're not sure I

mean I could just assume he'd be like dr. lights that we had in an early

season the fash maybe at best it went on to say the heroes and villains of Earth

X will also appear on freedom fighters the Ray an animated series set on Earth

X star in the Ray no word yet on whether Uncle Sam the Ray and the other freedom

fighters may show up in aid to help the superheroes so we've got a pretty cool

image like a comic book image which we see firestorm we see the Ray super go

and then we see an alternate version of a called over go which is going to be

quite interesting i'm really looking forward to seeing an alternate version

of Supergirl I think I might like this version than

the batter and the like the current one so Green Arrow we have an alternate

version of Green Arrow which some people say is prometheus but let's be honest

guys they're not bringing permeated back so it most likely just be Oliver Queen

in a different suit as we know he's getting new suit the flash and the

alternate version of the flash which looks kind of cool he looks like the

reverse flash but he's not like you see the two S's on his suit for the Nazi

Secret Service and the maths that everyone including me thought was Sunday

man Sandman looks like it's just gonna be the cow for the flash nazi kind of

version which is pretty cool we see Zara and what looks like Malcolm

Merlyn whoever in thought died in the finale but that's never gonna be

confirmed we know they can bring characters back so it's kind of

pointless characters dying in the air averse to be honest and we also know

that Malcolm Merlyn aka John Barrowman is coming back for a special episode

could this actually be of that special episode so Barry and iris is getting

married which seems to be the centric piece for the crossover which is called

not Alex and Cara centric which the showrunners implied earlier in an

interview it can't be based around the Danvers sisters in my opinion because

it's about Christ on earth X which isn't Rivera into crisis in for earth like

some people might think that would be too big for show but I just personally

think they were saying Alex and Cara instead of Barry and iris you can't have

a cross flavor based on two characters that probably won't even show up that

much means Supergirl will but I'm not alex is going to be on there too much we

also see Captain Cold Black Canary the Dinah Drake version mr.

traini terrific wild dog and killer frost the Postum confirms that basically

no one died on the era season finale which was quite obvious for a CW show to

be honest so it's basically like a CW during the Justice League versus a dark

Justice League although they can't officially call it the Justice League

all the crime syndicate its base he like the CW justice C versus the kind of evil

Nazi version of themselves which is going to be quite cool but I don't think

they can call it like the Justice League or the crime syndicate it'll most likely

be a earth-three version but they've not really said much but it's going to be

pretty cool to find out information so we've had an official synopsis that goes

like this with all the heroes in town to celebrate berry and irises wedding

whether villains from Earth X crash this the festivities with a deadly agenda so

the reason why I say it can't be based around Alex or Cara numbers is because

in the synopsis it would say something about them too if the whole premise of

this whole crossover is they're all going to bury and irises wedding how

come it based around one character that hasn't even met them already so that

just makes no absolute sense to me I'm really looking forward to seeing that

alternate version of the flash of Supergirl of arrow it's gonna be pretty

cool it really will pretty cool and I don't understand how the CW said that

they can't do better than aliens because at the moment this crossover looks a lot

better than the alien version because that was kind of all over the place but

hopefully they can execute this so there's gonna be lots more information

coming out in the next couple of weeks this won't air till November the 27th

which is ten days after the Justice League movie comes out so novembri it's

looking pretty awesome comic book fans and we also have the Ragnarok which

comes out at the end of October which is also gonna be freaking cool so guys let

me know in the comments down below what do you think do you think the evil

version of Oliver will be prometheus or will it be green arrow because if it's

an evil version of yourself it would be a bit silly for lemon to make it

Prometheus because Oliver wasn't Prometheus and the same reverse-flash

the evil version the flash with flash so it's gonna be pretty cool

I'm not like / - it or anything but it does look pretty cool at best but yeah

it should be pretty cool anyway guys please like subscribe and comment if you

want to support the channel and I will catch you in another video if there is

in yeah sure later

For more infomation >> Crisis on Earth-X Crossover CONFIRMED! - The Flash Season 4 Crossover Tease!!! - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

Kanaltrailer 2017 ★ Phoenix_HD - Gaming - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Kanaltrailer 2017 ★ Phoenix_HD - Gaming - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Sony Vegas Pro 13 And HD 11 URDU Tutorial_Part 1_ Introduction Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 9:09.

Click On Subscribe Button

Press The Bill Icon

For more infomation >> Sony Vegas Pro 13 And HD 11 URDU Tutorial_Part 1_ Introduction Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 9:09.

-------------------------------------------

The Brave (NBC) "Objective" Promo HD - Duration: 0:31.

We cannot get hung up on the ones that we've lost.

The world's not going to slow down.

Neither do we.

Gear up.

It's the personnel recovery of 30 hostages.

We don't have time to go through the proper channels.

No one can know that you're in there.

Any move we make could get us captured or worse.

Their objective is measured in lives.

These guys are going to take you home, okay?

The Brave premieres Monday September 25th on NBC.

For more infomation >> The Brave (NBC) "Objective" Promo HD - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 People Who Want To Be FROZEN - Duration: 6:27.

Hello.

Welcome back to most amazing top ten, a channel where we often cover the weird and wonderful

areas of life.

I am Rebecca Felgate….

And today we are talking about the Top 10 People Who Want To Be FROZEN….so….those

of you watching in the distant future…let me know how this goes?

10 - Britney Spears In 2010, British Newspaper, The Sun, made

viral headlines when they printed that Britney wanted to be frozen.

Reportedly, Britney thought that Walt Disney had been preserved – although she soon found

out it was a myth.

None the less, it got her researching and she decided that it might be for her!

She also looked into having her ashes turned into diamonds, but in the end she thought

she might prefer to get a chance to live in the future.

9 - Paul Rudd PAUL!

In 2011 Paul was approached for a project with Zach Helm and Errol Morris, who wanted

him to star in a movie called Freezing People is Easy, which hasn't yet come about but

apparently is in the pipeline.

The movie is going to be about the first Cryopreserved human, James Bedford, although there isn't

yet a release date.

Paul in theory will be playing Bedford, and according to sources close to the Antman star,

it has given him inspiration to consider the process for himself.

8 - Lucy Liu She may have been joking, but when speaking

to fashion guru Simon Doonan, she said..When I die I wish to be cryogenically frozen in

Nan Kempner's closet.

And when I wake up, I can choose from her incredible collection.

That would be wonderful."

Fair enough!

7 - Seth Macpharlane There is already a weird conspiracy theory

that Seth was frozen in the 60s and defrosted in the 90s…. but we'll leave that one

there.

Seth was speaking to our number 6 on this list and agreed he might like to be frozen…

which of course brings us to his discussion partner….

Larry King at number 6 The whole frozen topic came about as Larry

King had a dinner party on TV; CNN Presents: A Larry king Special, Dinner with the Kings….

Present at the dinner was his wife, Shawn, his mate MacFarlane, Tyra Banks, Conan O'Brien,

Shaquille O'Neal, Jack Dorsey, Quincy Jones and Russell Brand.

During part of the dinner, King said "I want to be frozen on the hope that they'll

find whatever I died of and bring me back".

Fair.

A person rumoured to be frozen, at number 5 we have Muhammed Ali

Sadly Muhammed Ali passed away in 2016, but it is thought that prior to his death, he

was fascinated with cryogenics.

According to an article in the Seattle times, he visited a Cryonics lab at UC Berkley in

1988….with one scientists saying that it was only a matter of time before he signs

up for the procedure…so maybe there is more than meets the eye to his death and that maybe

one day, he will be known by a future generation!

Frozen can mean many things, so we that in mind, we have added Olivia Munn at number

4 on this list.

To be frozen means winning – or at least stalling a battle with the clock.

A lot of celebrities have decided to freeze their eggs, meaning they will be able to have

children later in life.

Among these celebrities is Tv host and X Men star, Olivia Munn.

37 year old Munn had her eggs frozen when she turned 35.

She said I think that every girl should do it.

For one, you don't have to race the clock any more.

You don't have to worry about it, worry about your job or anything.

It's there."

A lady who wants to be there for 3 - Paris Hilton

Paris allegedly visited and invested in the Cryogenic Institute, a suspended animation

cemetery in Mississippi.

Reportedly, she also wants her dog frozen too.

Musing about the procedure, she said – "it's so cool.

"Almost all the cells in the body are still alive when death is pronounced.

And if you're immediately cooled, you can be perfectly preserved.

My life could be extended by hundreds and thousands of years."

Woah.

2 - Simon Cowell Well, I mean, obviously.

If there is someone who is going to live forever and transcend the generations, surely it will

be our mate Simon Cowell, pioneering new musical talent and persisting with high waisted fashion

for the rest of eternity.

You gotta love Mr Cowell's persistence!

Apparently he made the revelation as to his future wishes at a dinner in 2009 with the

then British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown.

Finally… this list should actually be called the top 1 thousand 600 and 9 people who want

to be frozen….and you're about to find out why…at number 1, we have 1600 people

signed up with Alcor.

Yeah, I am guessing they still want to be frozen…for them I guess silence is compliance.

Alcor Life Extension Foundation is a cryonics organization founded in 1972.

These are the people that can and will freeze you….

But it will cost you…

upwards of 200 and 20 thousand dollars to be precise.

Approximately 1,600 people signed up to be frozen with Alcor, and around 150 are currently

frozen, including baseball player Ted Williams .

So…that was the top ten people who want to be frozen….. which is pretty eye opening!

Would you guys want to be frozen?

Let me know in the comments section below…

I am not 100 per cent sure if I would want to be….imagine how stressful it would be

when you wake up and your family is all gone and you have to sort of just get on with it

in this new time?

For more infomation >> Top 10 People Who Want To Be FROZEN - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Best Gym Hip Hop & Rap Workout Music - Svet Fit Music - Duration: 35:02.

Svet Fit Music

For more infomation >> Best Gym Hip Hop & Rap Workout Music - Svet Fit Music - Duration: 35:02.

-------------------------------------------

The Skeleton Dance - Kids Halloween Song | Halloween Songs for Children - Duration: 3:51.

It's Halloween again, so all the skeletons do the skeleton dance, the skeleton dance

It's easier to spin when you don't have any skin Do the skeleton dance, the skeleton dance

The skeleton dance is easy for anyone to do

First your legs get wobbly then both your arms do too

So put your elbows up, and spin both your hands around

Bend your knees and jiggle your feet, until we all fall down

It's boney, creaking, cracking, fun Dancing like a skeleton

Take a step forward, then take a step back

Shake your hands in front of you bones go clickity clack

Lift your leg, keep it straight, then bend your knee Start jiggling around, it's fun to be so boney

It's Halloween again, so all the skeletons do the skeleton dance, the skeleton dance

It's easier to spin when you don't have any skin Do the skeleton dance, the skeleton dance

The skeleton dance is easy for anyone to do First your legs get wobbly then both your arms do too

So put your elbows up, and spin both your hands around Bend your knees and jiggle your feet until we all fall down

It's boney, creaking, cracking, fun dancing like a skeleton

Skeletons like to shuffle and twist on the spot Wiggling your clavicle (there's nothing quite so magical)

Bend your arms and lift your elbows out to the side Shake your tailbone to the left then shake it to the right

It's Halloween again, so all the skeletons do the skeleton dance, the skeleton dance

It's easier to spin when you don't have any skin Do the skeleton dance, the skeleton dance

The skeleton dance is easy for anyone to do First your legs get wobbly then both your arms do too

So put your elbows up, and spin both your hands around Bend your knees and jiggle your feet, until we all fall down

It's boney, creaking, cracking, fun dancing like a skeleton

Jiggle your head (Do the Skeleton Dance)

Wiggle your fingers (All the skeletons)

Shake your hands (Do the Skeleton Dance)

Wobble your bones (All the Skeletons)

Twist your hips (Do the Skeleton Dance)

Flap your elbows (All the Skeletons)

Waggle your feet (Do the Skeleton Dance)

Wobble everybody, come On!

It's Halloween again, so all the skeletons do the skeleton dance, the skeleton dance

It's easier to spin when you don't have any skin Do the skeleton dance, the skeleton dance

The skeleton dance is easy for anyone to do First your legs get wobbly then both your arms do too

So put your elbows up, and spin both your hands around Bend your knees and jiggle your feet, until we all fall down

It's boney, creaking, cracking, fun dancing like a skeleton

It's rickety, rackety, clickety, clackety, dancing like a skeleton

It's jingly jangly wibbly wobbly fibbily fobbily fun!

Dancing like a skeleton!

For more infomation >> The Skeleton Dance - Kids Halloween Song | Halloween Songs for Children - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

ஆயாவாக மாறிய நடிகை சிவரஞ்சினி | TAMIL NEWS | KOLLYWOOD NEWS | KOLLYWOOD TALKIES - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> ஆயாவாக மாறிய நடிகை சிவரஞ்சினி | TAMIL NEWS | KOLLYWOOD NEWS | KOLLYWOOD TALKIES - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

WordPress Installation Tutorial for Beginners - Duration: 6:11.

For more infomation >> WordPress Installation Tutorial for Beginners - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: My Canada is Equality - Duration: 0:20.

I think Canada is a great country because

there's a lot of equality and we treat others with a lot of respect

and I just think it's peaceful country.

It's very multicultural and it's a nice country to be in

there's a lot of nice people.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét