Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 24 2017

Learn the colors with Motu Patlu and paint barrels 3D for your baby Cartoons for children

For more infomation >> Learn the colors with Motu Patlu and paint barrels 3D for your baby Cartoons for children - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Luciano Huck nega ter apagado fotos com Aécio Neves: 'Não haveria razão' - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Luciano Huck nega ter apagado fotos com Aécio Neves: 'Não haveria razão' - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

American Life Texas Version - Duration: 9:04.

American Life Texas Version

hey

we're in a stadium

because there's a football game

of my high school

so we came to see it

it's the first game of the season

when I was in Ohio I never went to a football game

so I wanted to come

so here we are

look

it's 6:50 pm

the game starts at 7

but i'm pretty sure it's starting after 7

but here we are

what do you wanna say?

hello, my name is Mirian

and I just met the beautiful Mely

what else?

I don't know what to say

where are you from?

i'm from Honduras

you're probably wondering how I speak spanish

they just scored against us

13-7

I wanted to be on one of her videos

what are you doing?

a video

a YouTube video

you're going to be on YouTube

hello

i'm so tired

me too

our school lost

can you believe that?

it's almost over and the score is 49-10

hello

what do you have to say?

this is a disappointment

I thought our school was going to win

and it ended up being the opposite

her name is Meliza just like me

we're twins

just kidding

but she is from Zacatecas

and i'm from Monterrey

and my friend here

she is from Honduras

she doesn't look like she speaks Spanish

but she does

do you think someone from Zacatecas is watching this?

maybe

if someone is from Zacatecas leave a comment below

we're here in High School Musical

let's sing

no Melissa

which song can we sing?

my school looks like High School Musical

so i'm going to start singing

just kidding

it's my dream

I've always wanted to go to High School Musical

really?

they're actually making High School Musical "the musical" at my school

are they actually?

yes they are

i'm not kidding

I want to go see it

the auditions were last week

if I didn't suck at singing I would've tried

but I suck at singing and dancing

nooo wait I was going to record a video with him

subscribe!!

link on the description

soon new videos

it's my brother's birthday today

he is the baby of the family

we ate cake

how old are you?

12

here you can see the tajin on the table

like good Mexicans

not even salt, tajin

and a coca-cola

that's weird

us Mexicans, we use tajin for everything

house tour

just kidding

what does it feel to have 12?

you've asked me that a thousand times already, nothing

he wants to show you his cake

it's all eaten

I mean, what?

that's not the correct way to say it

how can I say it?

how can I say it?

I don't know what you're trying to say

that it's all eaten

we're at my school

it is college night

there's a lot of universities

my voice sounds different because i'm sick

we're at the computers' room

we're about to listen to someone talk about a university

and i'm like

the university I want is either in New York or in Monterrey

so

we so many flyers

we have a bag full of flyers

it's full

there's flyers for all the universities of the US

so there's a lot

so we're at this room

and I don't know what's next

but

I don't feel good

my throat hurts

I've been trying so sneeze all day

I want to go home

so we were walking

and we found this

University of Cincinnati

Sherifah and Nonso are there

some people I met are there

and my dad was like, do you wanna go there or what?

and I was like

the university I want is this one

the one in New York

it's my favorite city

we're leaving

it's full of people

look

it's so crowded

but I gathered a lot of information of different colleges

to be continued...

For more infomation >> American Life Texas Version - Duration: 9:04.

-------------------------------------------

MYSTERY FISH REVEALED!!! - Duration: 7:43.

hello YouTube so the new fish we've been talking about I got in today we're only

gonna look at one of them because this one fish deserves his own video so let's

take a look all right as you can see I got all bags floating The Bachelor been

floating for about an hour and here is the guy I'm talking about if you can't

tell that says dragon puffer yep a dragon puffer now I do know the

scientific name but I'm not gonna try to pronounce it it should be popping up

here anytime he is well acclimated by now like I said it's been in power so

we're gonna cut him loose and get a good look at him so here he is I promise you

he is alive you can see him mean-mugging me trying to figure out who I am and

what I'm up to this is awesome awesome fish he's about 5 6 inches maybe and

just beautiful beautiful fish I'm actually gonna let him sit here and

acclimate for a little while let him get used to his new tank this is just

foreign teen I still have to put the meds in and then I will check back in

with everyone probably in about an hour or two all right so we got our medicine

in and see he's moved a little bit not a lot of movement but he did turn around

so at least we can see him now picx a general here a read-through mice

in are my go-to meds there and see it's still floating out on the water kind of

bluish green definitely important to deworm your puffers as I learn that from

little steam so we're gonna start doing it right right off the start it should

be a little helpful now these guys are not very active so you don't really need

as big as an aquarium as you do form a boo puffer that and they don't get to

feed big so we're gonna turn the lights out let them just kind of settle in

overnight and we will check back in tomorrow

all right folks so it's the next day let's check in on the dragon puffer here

I still haven't seen him eat it kind of makes me worried although it's only been

a day but we're gonna add some things to the tank to hopefully make him feel a

little more comfortable all right so here he is or she you can see they're

snails in there I put a piece of shrimp in there and just hasn't touched him he

moved over to this spot and he hasn't moved since I think he actually has an

algae growing but what I got here is I got some woods to put in here

some plants and then I did head over to aquarium coops channel and he has a care

video on dragon poppers and recommend kotappa leaves so I got some leaves to

throw in there as well now this is not gonna be any type of fancy dancy

aquascape I'm just tossing stuff in here Kendyl willy-nilly like plants are still

in pots again this is just a quarantine tank so I'm not gonna go too crazy with

it maybe put this one over here this is got an absolutely beautiful piece of

anubius coffee folia here that I've been growing out for I don't know probably

six months now hopefully it doesn't get angry that I'm putting it in a new tank

I probably shouldn't have removed it out of a tank that it was thriving in but

that's how it goes sometimes gonna have to get that piece of shrimp

out of there I put it in there last night so it's definitely not interested

in that shrimp come on

anyway I'll just put it in the back there like so another pretty good piece

of cava folia in the back corner there this is definitely one of my favorite

anubius species I might actually throw some duck weed in

this tank just to give them some cover and make them feel a little more secure

let me grab the tongs to get that shrimp out of there well I do not trust you

buddy I know you're not eating but you would probably take off a finger right

about now okay now we got to get some leaves in there so we got the Leafs in

there might have went a little overboard I got I think four or five Leafs in

there but that's alright now this is actually gonna provide cover for him I

kill it of course they water log and sink down so I'm not gonna add any

plants right now we'll wait and see what he does here give them some time to get

used to this new stuff in this tank and then try to feed them maybe later today

or tomorrow hopefully we can get them to eat something waters all nice and cloudy

but that will get fixed by that sponge filter so I will check back in later

today or possibly tomorrow we are on day two now you can see I threw some Guppies

in there for some dinner fish the water is getting a little darker because of

the leaves and they're leaching tannins he did find the his hide back here hard

to see him but he is there still no signs of eating so I am a little worried

there are still snails rolling around here I don't see him fresh dead snails

if that makes sense like Guppies haven't been eaten so

hopefully now that he's made it over there he's feeling a little more

comfortable you might come out and try to eat some Guppies or some snails I

might throw in some frozen bloodworms I don't know we'll see but I think if we

get to day three without any signs of him eating I may start getting a little

worried I might have to reach out to Cory the puffer expert see if he has any

idea see there's a snail right there that guy should not be alive right now

so we'll give this guy another day hopefully he comes around and check back

in tomorrow alright everyone we are on day three and

still no science eating however this is really

encouraging behavior see how he's perched up like this they are predatory

fish which means they'll just sit around all day and wait for something to swim

by or crawl by in terms of snails so that these Guppies make their way down

there they're probably gonna be gone or it looks like he is ready to strike the

fact that he is out of his height is really encouraging so he's feeling

comfortable we got tannins in the water which they love if you're wondering

about care requirements for this fish SuperDuper easy however they are

predatory fish which means they will kill just about anything you put in

their tank so just let that be known fair warning this is probably a species

only fish right here in your tank forty gallons would be like a forty gallon

breeder would be perfect they do get and that six inch range this one's probably

pretty close to being full-grown and like I said earlier they just don't move

a lot of so they don't need a big footprint it's really hard to get a good

shot of them but there you can see so again 75 to 82 degrees neutral pH

tannins in the water and he is out and about looking a lot better than the last

few days so you might have already crunched down a few snails hard to tell

there's still some snails rolling around in here and floating

there he is just floating let's see if I can where is this right here maybe you

can see bubbles in the water from the meds falling down so we got about two

weeks left in this tank and then we'll move them over to a forty gallon breeder

which will be his permanent home it's already set up over there

but not aquascape door anything so that'll be a fun video coming soon

all right YouTube that's gonna do it for today's video the dragon puffer super

awesome fish really excited be sure to subscribe so you get updates on this

fish I'm also taking named a suggestion so leave your comments next video is

going to be the other new fish that are on this side over here which are also

pretty awesome so stay tuned and I hope to see everyone this Monday on the live

stream

For more infomation >> MYSTERY FISH REVEALED!!! - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

simple hand embroidery stitches | basic embroidery stitches | hand embroidery designs - Duration: 2:20.

hand embroidery stitches easy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét