Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 25 2017

Spider-Man used to make me feel safe.

Now I'm afraid to walk home from work.

- My son thought the world of this guy. - I have a daughter, loves Spider-Man.

- Who's she to look up to? - This is the guy they gave the key to the city?

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye.

- Cheers to the new staff photographer. - Hey, I just got lucky.

This is so wonderful for you.

Well, you might wanna tell J. J. To make a little more wall space.

Wow, good morning. It's a beautiful day, huh?

What was it you said? I'll never get that picture?

There's your hero.

- I never thought he'd really do that. - See? Right there.

You made a judgment call. You gotta see it as it is.

Funny you should say that...

...because I was looking through some old photos and it looks very...

...similar.

Okay. Well, I gotta get back to work.

- You're trash, Brock. - Excuse me?

Your picture's a fake.

Oh, Parker, you are such a boy scout.

When are you gonna give a guy a break?

You want forgiveness? Get religion.

- What's going on here? - Are you guys all right?

Yeah. No, we... We're just horsing around.

Look, I'm begging you. If you do this, I will lose everything.

There's not a paper in town that will hire me.

You should've thought of that earlier.

What are you doing, Peter?

Show this to your editor. Tell him to check his source next time.

It's a fake.

Empire State Photographic Department confirms it.

Pack your things. Get out of my building.

- I was just trying... - You're fired.

We're gonna have to print a retraction now.

I haven't printed a retraction in 20 years.

- Hello. - Mr. Parker, Dr. Connors here.

Oh, Dr. Connors. How are you?

Quite a specimen you left me, Parker.

Its chemistry is not unlike the chondritic meteorites of the '70s.

Thanks.

- That's good. - You know what, Parker?

- Parker? - Get me some milk.

It amplifies characteristics of its host.

- Hey, give me another cookie. - Especially aggression.

This could be dangerous.

Peter, you didn't keep any, did you?

- You got any with nuts? - I have some nuts. I could make some.

- Go make me some. - Peter?

No, no, no. Course not.

These shots are so good.

I'd love to shoot you sometime.

Peter Parker. Peter.

Parker. Miss Brant, that's not the position I hired you for.

Black-suit Spider-Man.

Peter, these are incredible.

- We gotta have these, Jonah. - I'll pay you the usual rate.

If you want the shots, I'll take the staff job...

...double the money.

For more infomation >> Cool Peter Parker Scene | Spider-Man 3 (2007) Movie Clip - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mobile Legends WTF Moments 16 - Duration: 11:02.

Plz subscribe to my channel to update the latest videos

Thank you so much for watching!

Please subscribe to my channel.

1 subscriber = million pleasure

For more infomation >> Mobile Legends WTF Moments 16 - Duration: 11:02.

-------------------------------------------

How to hack the game "Pengle" - Duration: 0:54.

Freeze moves

To subscribe to the channel and the first learn about new hacks

For more infomation >> How to hack the game "Pengle" - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #185 (LOONA TV #185) - Duration: 0:57.

We're in front of the hotel~!

I'm so sleepy~

Although now we look so free like this…

You can see the real JinSoul, Kim Lip, and Choerry after we take this elevator and go upstairs.

See you~

#NowPlaying "LOOΠΔ/ODD EYE CiRCLE - Girl Front" (LOOΠΔ TRANSFORMATION!!)

JinSoul: Hi! I'm JinSoul~ Kim Lip: I'm KIm Lip

We transformed!

We'll go shoot now!

(The street of LA where the first photo shooting will take place!)

It's time to start first photo shooting!

You can do well, right?

Fighting!

'You're good at speaking English!'

Right~

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #185 (LOONA TV #185) - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Sandman Meets Venom | Spider-Man 3 (2007) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:24.

End of the line, Spider-Man.

I want him dead too, Flint.

That's why I've been looking for you.

Oh, yeah. I know all about you.

Like the fact that Spider-Man won't let you help your poor daughter.

It's just... That doesn't seem right to me.

Look, I wanna kill the spider, you wanna kill the spider.

Together, he doesn't stand a chance.

Interested?

Yeah.

So...

...where to?

All New York is holding its breath...

... as the hostage crisis continues to unfold.

Just 30 minutes ago...

... police came across this startling sight:

A young woman, held hostage in a taxi...

... suspended 80 stories above the ground...

... in what appears to be a giant web.

Every attempt by the police to rescue the hostage...

... has been thwarted by the Sandman.

Compounding the danger...

... is the appearance of a strange black-suited figure.

Early reports had believed him to be the black-suited Spider-Man...

... but he has now been identified as something entirely different.

The hostage has been identified as Mary Jane Watson...

... an actress recently seen in a brief stint on Broadway.

For more infomation >> Sandman Meets Venom | Spider-Man 3 (2007) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Bembi Wochenstart ...nur noch mied momentan, trotzdem habbe mer natierlich gewählt! Created by B.S. - Duration: 1:28.

www.Bembeltown.de

For more infomation >> Bembi Wochenstart ...nur noch mied momentan, trotzdem habbe mer natierlich gewählt! Created by B.S. - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Sabudana Kheer | Sabudana Kheer for Fast | Sabudane Ki Kheer | Sago Pudding | Navratri Vrat Recipe - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Sabudana Kheer | Sabudana Kheer for Fast | Sabudane Ki Kheer | Sago Pudding | Navratri Vrat Recipe - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Media Busted Hiding Sick Dem Scandal | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:04.

The scandals in the Democrat Party are almost

disease-like in the way they spread through the entire political world.

One of the central scandals of the Democrat party looks ready to collapse.

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz was caught up in a scandal involving someone who allegedly

worked as her IT aide named Imran Awan.

Awan was caught trying to flee the country, and was arrested.

Democrats tried to defend Awan by saying that he is a husband and father.

The problem here is that now, multiple women have come forward to say that Awan abused

them in multiple ways — both physically and mentally, according to the Daily Caller.

Salam Chaudhry called the police in 2015 to complain that she was being beaten in her

home, located in a Manitoba Apartment Complex.

The apartment was paid for by Awan.

Worse yet, Chaudhry had two kids in the apartment when the beating occurred.

The second woman to report suffering abuse at Awan's hands is named Samara Siddique.

She confirmed with authorities on July 18th of 2016 that, "her boyfriend treated her

bad and kept her there like a slave … [she] wants him out of her life.

Ms. Siddique wanted info on how to obtain a restraining order against him," according

to the police report.

There were a total of three altercations between the two in 2016 alone.

One time, authorities found cuts on Siddique's arms and stomach.

These stories are horrific, but no one was prepared for the third woman's story.

Awan's stepmother, Samina Gilani, is the third victim, and her long and violent history

with Awan is enough to turn heads — and show that he is much more than a "father

and husband."

A 22-page police report reveals that she was exposed to threats, held in almost slave-like

conditions, and suffered abuse.

The events that she had to experience were horrific, and not something that anyone should

have to go through.

The report reads, "Imran Awan showed up and threatened me for calling the police.

Mr. Shahid Imran Awan threatened that he is very powerful and if I ever call the police

[he] will do harm to me and my family members back in Pakistan and one of my cousins here

in Baltimore."

She went on to explain that Awan told her that her phone was tapped and seemed to insinuate

that if she were to report him, there would be a price to pay.

Gilani confirmed with the Daily Caller that Awan held her against her will in her home.

He was using his father's name to store money that he received through ill-gotten

gains.

As she mourned the death of her husband, Awan's father, he tried to get Gilani to sign paperwork

that would give him rights to his father's money.

This is not acceptable behavior for someone who is working in the IT department of our

government.

No lasting charges were ever filed against him for any of these crimes.

It is unknown what the final result is going to be for Awan, but he will not get away with

this horrific behavior.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Media Busted Hiding Sick Dem Scandal | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Two children killed in weekend fire - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Two children killed in weekend fire - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

learn HTML in hindi, rowspan and colspan in hindi [PART- 4 ] || By OSCI WORLD - Duration: 9:16.

Welcome to OSCI WORLD

Welcome to OSCI WORLD

Welcome to OSCI WORLD

Thanks for watching

Please Subscribe and share.

Thanks for watching

Please Subscribe and share.

Please Subscribe and share.

For more infomation >> learn HTML in hindi, rowspan and colspan in hindi [PART- 4 ] || By OSCI WORLD - Duration: 9:16.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Summer and Winter Activities - Duration: 0:12.

I love Canada because in the summer, we

can go swimming, and in the winter, we can

play in the snow,

and there's freedom in Canada.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Summer and Winter Activities - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

REACTION [Official MV] จริงๆมันก็ดี (DRUNK) GENA DESOUZA - Duration: 6:15.

Hi guys all right? My name is Luckas.

Hi guys, today I went back to do more of a reaction. Yes.

back to reaction here in the channel

thai-pop. I wanted to make a comment about reactions

but I leave it to do in a V-pop reaction

it is something related to v-pop. Returning

pro thai-pop to Gena Desouza made a comeback

Drunk with the music, man Jingjing go dai

And this song I'm looking forward to seeing

and I will react, you asked too

but I would have to watch, so let's watch

because it looks very good, looking forward to seeing

the thai-pop is coming back little by little, the good, right,

because it has one there that are not so good, so good have to go back

but without ado let's see, 1 2 3 and has

this song does not seem a children's music?

I do not know if in Thailand too, but here in Brazil yes

I've loved this her hair, reddish middle, orange half

Then I was longing to see

a new thing in Thailand but it is good, Thai-pop

well recorded

in legal scenarios

through pop through rap

Cool ... I love it

Guys, spotify would not arrive in Thailand? Why not have the songs there?

I sought this song in Spotify and have not found

please

to please her record label put on Spotify to be able to listen in Brazil

Thailand

Look there, Itunes

but I do not have...

Iphone, my phone is Samsung

Oh people, the music is cool to

highlighting the Thai music right because

because we need to ... Thai music

gone pop Thai music I was used to seeing a few years ago

so I am very happy when something new comes out

The Gena had some other single before? I saw something

of cover, but single even though she already had?

and dancing I've seen that has the dance version

I want to learn the choreography

ah this record you are betting enough

And another thing, Gena Desouza where she is?

she is from Brazil? Because in Brazil there is the surname de Souza.

is she is Brazilian and we do not know? Is she Latin?

MBO. In the day MBO

I thought so, something not so different right

something new in the world of music

but I'm glad that Thai music is coming back slowly

good Thai music is coming back, the pop thai

I am very happy, thank Thailand, thank you for watching

I hope you enjoyed this video, do not forget to subscribe to the channel

because we will again have videos almost every day

I will not promise every day because it can happen to give trouble

and do not give to post but now almost every day we will again have videos

and thank you because I got to 1200 subscribers

here the channel, thank you

and we hit one more goal? I want to get to 2000.

help me reach two thousand. and do not forget to see my latest video

which speaks of lakorn, you give Thailand, have to watch

because lakorn is very good, I spoke of the Side by Side

so I'll leave here in the related video, Side by Side

watch for you, do not forget to give comment like

share with your friends and sign up in the channel ok?

and we see in the next video, a kiss. Goodbye!

For more infomation >> REACTION [Official MV] จริงๆมันก็ดี (DRUNK) GENA DESOUZA - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Different Kinds of Animals - Duration: 0:08.

What I like about Canada is that

it has a lot of different kinds of animals.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Different Kinds of Animals - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

Play game Plant Vs Zombies | Tải và chơi game Trồng hoa bắn Zombies trên máy tính - Duration: 46:34.

For more infomation >> Play game Plant Vs Zombies | Tải và chơi game Trồng hoa bắn Zombies trên máy tính - Duration: 46:34.

-------------------------------------------

My Review Monday: "The Awkward Age" by Francesca Segal - Duration: 2:39.

Hello everyone. This is Michelle Gario from the Seekonk Public Library,

back again to give you another video fiction book review. This time the book

that I have is "The Awkward Age"by Francesca Segal and I found this on our

new fiction shelves, and I'm so glad that I did. This is the story of really three

different couples, and three different age brackets as well, and it revolves

around the middle-aged couple I'll say, James and Julia. Julia is a recently

widowed mom to a teenaged daughter by the name of Flynn, and James is the

recently divorced father of a teenage son, Nathan, and Nathan and James move

into Julia's home, Julia's and Gwen's, and as you would imagine, as you would sort of

imagine what happened in real life, the teenagers are not getting along. That is

until the teenagers decide that they are going to more than get along, they're

going to start dating, and living all happily ever after in the same house;

well, not really happily ever after. So really the plotline is really engaging

if you are a fan of soap operas, then I think you'll really enjoy this storyline,

but it's really a great story as well. It's very well written, the

characters are well drawn, they're sympathetic characters, you sort of feel

for all the different age brackets in here. I should mention that the in-laws

of Julia get involved as well. You get to study their relationship. There's a lot

of conflict between the two different parents, and the two different parenting

styles, and you see them sort of choosing sides. There's a lot of conflict

because there's all the things that they can't really say about the other

person's child, so in the end I found that I really couldn't put this book

down, I couldn't wait to find out what happens next, and to find out is there

any sort of happy ending for anyone involved in this story. I think they

do manage to eke out a little bit of a hopeful ending there. So

I would love to find out if there's anybody else out there who's read this

book, or who maybe after seeing this video picks up this book, and you can

tell me more about which parent you sided with and where do you think the

conflict really was, and how they could have had a happier ending if they had

just changed things along the way. So that is what I want to share with you.

Again, it's "The Awkward Age" by Francesca Segal, hope you pick it up and enjoy it.

Thanks.

For more infomation >> My Review Monday: "The Awkward Age" by Francesca Segal - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Kids at the Zoo and Circus | Funny Animals for Kids | Learn Animals for Children - Duration: 10:01.

Kids at the Zoo and Circus | Funny Animals for Kids | Learn Animals for Children

For more infomation >> Kids at the Zoo and Circus | Funny Animals for Kids | Learn Animals for Children - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

LEARN COLOR Motorcycles VS Surprise Eggs for kids and Nursery Rhymes cartoon for babies Children - Duration: 1:39.

CARTOON FOR KIDS

For more infomation >> LEARN COLOR Motorcycles VS Surprise Eggs for kids and Nursery Rhymes cartoon for babies Children - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

¿Hay alguna vacuna necesaria? - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> ¿Hay alguna vacuna necesaria? - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Glen Ellyn Drain Cleaning 815-630-1024 Glen Ellyn IL Drain Cleaning - Duration: 1:09.

Glen Ellyn Drain Cleaning. Are you sick of having your drains or sewer line rodded and paying someone to come out

every 6 months?

Tritan Plumbing has a long lasting solution to the problem of drain obstructions and tree

roots intruding into sewer lines.

We have a state of the art high pressure water jetter that cleans out grease, sludge, tree

roots or any other blockages in your pipes.

While rodding only pokes a hole in the clog, water jetting cleans out the entire surface

of the pipe.

We are trained experts in sewers, drains, and septic systems.

We'll stop your problem at it's source and keep your home safe.

To get a better view of what's going on, our technicians can do an in-pipe camera inspection.

If your drain is blocked and causing issues, emergency service is available.

Give Tritan Plumbing a call today, we'll get there fast!

815-630-1024

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét