Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 7 2018

Hii guys! What's up? Welcome to my home studio tour 2018 and I haven't done a

studio tour in two years and reason being that I haven't really done

anything different with my room to be honest but anyway I figured

some of you guys want to check out what creates my tone...(?)

Let's just get going I guess, I think you might see that I've changed my lamp and this lamp contains

three really strong LED lamps that are awesome for video shooting.

It creates a really uncomfortable look to the room. But I still have my

regular LED lights, this one and then we have this one over here.

It's just aimed up towards the ceiling, just to spray a bit of light...

Into my life.

Where should we start? I think the biggest difference from my last studio

tour video is that I have less shit around. This whole wall right here.

There's nothing here. It's just green. I barely have any gear left and I

think it was that I packed down all my shit down in

the basement. I was just sick of having to clean all over the place.

I want to fit in my room, and so I brought down all my amps and right now I

only have my vertical 2X12 over there, I have my Hesu vertical 2x12

and two Randall Satan 50, and yeah it's a small, very convenient rig, I can just pull it

out and in and out as I want. This is the only amp I use,

only REAL amp I use, because it's just it's just so awesome. Down there I have a

microphone stand going ready to record whatever and there's

an Beyer Dynamic M160 on there and it's basically for if I quickly

need to record a demo, I just plug it in, it's already up there so I don't have to

you know pull out all my microphone stands,

and yeah exactly

Let's go to the desk then, and you probably have seen this desk

before, this is a Studio Desk. Don't remember the name but Studio Desk is the name of

the company that makes them and it's a nice...

...desk

Why is it still out of focus?

piece of shit

Ohhh mein arsch...

Yeah it's a great desk. I basically have room for all I need I

have the Torpedo Reload over there a reload box I have the Torpedo Live

over there. I barely use it. Underneath it we have the UAD

Apollo 8 interface and that's my main audio interface right there and next to

it we have this Suhr Reactive Load, I have not tried it yet but it's in there

and I'm supposed to try it out. Then my main computer is this Mac Pro that's

back there and it's an okay computer. I was way happier with my iMac

to be honest. With it I'm using this Asus ROG PG348Q ultra wide screen

And it's beautiful and as you can see the Mac is currently upgrading to

High Sierra so wish me luck! You never know what happens, maybe I cannot work

for a couple weeks because of this.

Vad fan händer nu då?

These speakers are new since last time these are Dynaudio LYD8 speakers and they're awesome

sounding I must say but then again I'm not a pro, don't listen to me, I just

like how they sound and this is where I keep my coffee cup at all times.

Oh there's some left!

cold (just like my heart)

And with these Dynaudio LYD8 monitors I'm using

a Yamaha HS sub-woofer - you know just makes my tone a lot better so that's my

computer setup right here I also have a gaming PC down there which is of course

only for gaming.

Oh and this little thing!

There's actually a reason why I keep it

there and why I'm kicking around it's because this is the actual support I use

for my leg when I'm playing guitar and I'm sitting in the classical position.

I usually just bump up this pillow here and just put my foot up there (doesn't

make any sense) I should probably get like a proper stand for my foot.

Ohhhhh I have a little stand where I can rest my feet on definitely helps my tones and

maybe from the last video you remember that I had a wah-wah pedal that was used

as a what was it again I think it was - to pry open my window

or something like that to keep the window open.

Now I'm using a wah wah to support my screen here because the foot for

the screen is just way too big, but this John Petrucci wah-wah is perfect

for holding the back end of the screen there and yeah it's just a really awesome

wah for that so I can totally recommend the John Petrucci wah as an extra

back support for your computer screen. So here I have an extra screen if

I want to look at myself. It's really helpful for when I want to look at myself.

I just hook this up with an HDMI cable, let's just try

right now see if I can look at myself.

Does it work?

It does not f****ing work.

Apparently I'm too beautiful for this method right now.

???

And here I have a Boss Katana Mini, and the reason why

it's there is because I didn't have any better place to put it.

Here I have a bunch of shit,

more shit, shit,

Shit...

Here I have my bass which is a Warwick and I don't remember what

these are called... Corvette? And I bought it because

I'm fond of the sound that Jonas in The Haunted has with his basses.

It's an amazing sounding bass for sure.

It's behind the light there...

This (cupboard) is basically the same,

I don't have any shit on here, I like to keep it clean and here's a printer.

This printer is awesome for my tone and to enhance the tone even

more I have an mxr six band graphical equalizer that I use in front of this

printer and it just creates better tone. Very important.

Okay so these are the guitars I have at the wall right now and a lot of them are

prototypes from the first Solar batch and this one is the Solar A2.6 transred.

Iit's a beautiful guitar, looks like this.

And over here I have the

A 1.6 Artist, which is one of the guitars that I play live and next to it we have the

A2.7 seven string prototype, it's not exactly like the production

model. The production model has black pickups for instance and the neck is a little

recessed into the body. And this is the S2.6 and it's the

binded version and here we have an A2.6 and uh yeah...

This is uh that's nothing

This is the artist V1.6 and I'm not sure if you can see but just as the

other A1.6 Artist, you can see that it might have a little bit of a... you know you can see

that the wood grain, that's really impossible on this camera now is it? yeah

If you're a human and if you were standing here you would see that it's

transblack, maybe if I go here... It has an Evertune bridge also which I really like

This is probably one of my better sounding guitars. And a tip that I

usually give to a lot of people if you want the best sustain or the best

tone. Is to remove the whole body of the guitar.

It just sounds a lot better and this is probably the best tone that I've ever had,

I've used this guitar, so I'm really happy about about that guitar.

My gaming chair that's also new, but who cares, it's just a chair. That I sit like a king in.

There's not really much more to show, I got a couple of guitars here.

Here's where I keep all my straps and these are all the laminates from all the tours

I've been throughout the years, so I just keep them there, because I want to remind

myself how awesome I am.

And here I have my Skervesen guitar,

this is a Washburn Solar6 US prototype, another Solar6, both of these are US made.

Here's a blue Solar US. So I have a lot of guitars in my closets here and

the ones I have here in my room are basically the most important guitars

that I want to keep. I have a lot of guitars down in the basement as

well but these are my favorite ones that I

I just want to keep them in here and here's my Dime US 3ST and

my Bolt Solar V. Another Solar V6 US this is a

black one with Evertune, that's also uh... yeah these are basically the same and

Here's the first Vinter Washburn Solar, the first Solar ever made through Washburn

Here I have my Ibanez Universe and this is my Solar V6 Made in Poland

I have bags here and I like my bags

Let me see here,

Here I have all my shit that I don't want people to like pedals and iPhone cases

and yeah and all that stuff that I just want to get rid of. So yeah there you

have it I haven't really done anything more with my studio so there not really

that much to say. I'm very happy with this setup and

I don't really need anything more, I probably need less stuff to be honest

and I know a lot of people are probably jealous of what I have and you know

being able to to own all these things,

you don't need all this stuff, this is just for show.

This does not make me a better songwriter and there's just so

much you can do with a laptop and a small audio interface and a guitar and

just an iPhone camera or anything like that

to just do whatever I do. And I'm just happy that I have all this stuff and

very fortunate of course. It's part of my job so obviously I need to

have a little bit of gear.

I hope you enjoyed this little tour.

I'll link a couple of the stuff here below in the description you can check it out

otherwise I'm just gonna say thank you so much for watching and see you next

time

For more infomation >> Home Studio Tour 2018 - Duration: 13:03.

-------------------------------------------

Какую кровать лучше купить. Кровать в спальню Жасмин - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Какую кровать лучше купить. Кровать в спальню Жасмин - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Pottery Making at Mugi Studio - See J Work - HGTV - Duration: 7:46.

For more infomation >> Pottery Making at Mugi Studio - See J Work - HGTV - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

Miten saa helposti rahaa?! - Duration: 0:27.

Let's ask!

Hi! How can I make money easily?

Well, selling stuff at flea markets is pretty easy...

You can also look for different kinds of non-complicated work opportunities.

However, striving for easy and fast cash doesn't always give the best outcome

...and becoming rich means a lot of hard work and good planning.

Thus, try to create something that lasts instead of always looking for fast sources of income.

Yep, okay. Cheers!

Bye!

For more infomation >> Miten saa helposti rahaa?! - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

[AUDIO] Gimme A Sign - ThePOP [NEVASTOP] - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> [AUDIO] Gimme A Sign - ThePOP [NEVASTOP] - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Give Me Rent,Fix This Damn Door (Scene) | Spider-Man 3 (2007) Movie CLIP HD - Duration: 1:51.

- Rent. - Not now.

Listen, it's a free country. It's not rent-free country.

- Leave me alone. - Give me rent.

You'll get your rent when you fix this damn door!

That wasn't cool.

He is good boy.

He must be in some kind of trouble.

For more infomation >> Give Me Rent,Fix This Damn Door (Scene) | Spider-Man 3 (2007) Movie CLIP HD - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Iron Dwarf Shaman Totems | In-game Preview | Battle for Azeroth! - Duration: 3:45.

Hi guys, So I have something really exciting for you

today, if you play as a shaman this might make you very happy because it seems like

the Dark Iron Dwarfs will be able to be shamans.

So We'll take a look at the Air, Earth and Fire totems because these are the only ones

available at this point.

One disclaimer I have to make before we jump into the video is that the size of the totems

might be a bit off so don't get too angry if they are too small or too big, anyways

I hope you will enjoy the video.

So that's it for this video guys, if you enjoyed it make sure to give it a big thumbs

up, share it with your friends, and consider subscribing to my channel to keep up with

my latest videos.

Thank you for watching and I hope to see you again.

For more infomation >> Dark Iron Dwarf Shaman Totems | In-game Preview | Battle for Azeroth! - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw HEADPHONES step by step - Duration: 2:07.

How to draw HEADPHONES step by step

For more infomation >> How to draw HEADPHONES step by step - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

KV-1 Mastery | 1 VS 3 | 2.6k DMG 6 Kills - World of Tanks Blitz Deutsch - Duration: 5:19.

Welcome to a new video.

Today i got a replay from an_pro_for_my_life.

-Naming tanks

Unfortunately it is a Tier 6-5 battle.

The enemies got 3 heavies. That's why it isn't a good idea to drive to the right.

His team has more lights and meds. That's why they have to drive to the left.

He will drive to the mid adn will support his team from there.

There are some mates that still are at his spawn. Bad start.

Oh wow the-

The other heavy drove to the right.

There he is already taking damage. Not a good idea.

Now he is in the mid.

There is the first enemy in his sight. The AMX 12t.

Will he hit?

This shot was hard to hit.

That's why he will push further.

There are driving 3 mates to the right.

Not the best idea but atleast they will slow down the enemy team.

There is the Leopard.

Target locked. First shot.

He is going to get pushed. The AMX shouldn't be a big obstacle.

He got the second shot.

Now he is going to shoot the Amx.

Nope he decided to take down the Leopard. Good decision.

-Talking about the Leopard

He can't pen the Amx with HE from the front.

That's why he is going to load AP.

Because of a little lag he couldn't hit.

He is about to get down.

And he got him.

Chaffee is the next one.

His mate is getting pushed.

Oh the Leopard got ammoracked.

Now he is going to push the Chaffee.

It's worth loading HE.

What he will do.

Look at that. Perfect opportunity.

Nice target for the HE.

He is a onehit now. He could load AP. But HE should be fine too.

He burned to death. It was risky with HE.

-Not important

Enemy KV-1 back there.

The enemies got 3 tanks left

It's now a 2 VS 3. The VK from his team will die soon.

If he is going to stay there.

He waiting for the KV-1 now.

Doesn't look like he will push.

There is the next enemy. The KV-1S.

But stock.

KV-1S can't do much.

-Not important

The VK is down now.

He managed to pen him before he could go to cover.

KV-1 is pushing him now.

Another KV-1 back there.

But not with the best gun.

He is pushing him now. But there is the first bounce.

Target locked.

He managed to pen him.

Now he is shooting APCR to be really sure to pen him.

Enemy KV-1 bounced again.

First enemy got taken down.

Loading back to AP.

Stock KV-1S is going for it.

Is he going to push him?

No not yet.

Enemy KV-1 is pretty salty. (Look at the chat)

There is the one with the stock gun.

Now the KV-1S is pushing around the corner. But he got him.

He is going to facehug him now so he has troubles penning him. First bounce. And the first pen.

More facehugging with turret movement so he can't pen him.

Driving a little bit to the back so his gun depression is good enough. Another bounce. Nice angled.

Next shot incomming.

He is blocking him so the enemy KV-1's gun depression isn't good enough. He doesn't have any chance.

And he got him! Beautiful battle with 6 kills!

Nice mastery with 2670 dmg and 6 kills. Look how much his team did.

It was a great replay. Nicely done!

If you liked this video drop a like. See you next time!

For more infomation >> KV-1 Mastery | 1 VS 3 | 2.6k DMG 6 Kills - World of Tanks Blitz Deutsch - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Kavrulmuş Arpa Şehriye Salatası Tarifi - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Kavrulmuş Arpa Şehriye Salatası Tarifi - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Como fazer formatos unindo esferas ou cilindros de crochê | Amigurumi Avançado #9 - Duration: 19:20.

For more infomation >> Como fazer formatos unindo esferas ou cilindros de crochê | Amigurumi Avançado #9 - Duration: 19:20.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5: The World's Most Expensive Skyscrapers | The B1M - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Top 5: The World's Most Expensive Skyscrapers | The B1M - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

網球王子【中文CC字幕】讓人吐槽的地方也太多了吧wwwwww - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> 網球王子【中文CC字幕】讓人吐槽的地方也太多了吧wwwwww - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Lullabies Lullaby For Babies To Go To Sleep Baby Song Sleep Music-Baby Sleeping Songs Bedtime Songs - Duration: 2:04:42.

Lullabies Lullaby for Babies to Go To Sleep Baby Lullaby Songs Go To Sleep Lullaby Baby Sleep Music Baby lullaby, lullabies for babies to go to sleep,

For more infomation >> Lullabies Lullaby For Babies To Go To Sleep Baby Song Sleep Music-Baby Sleeping Songs Bedtime Songs - Duration: 2:04:42.

-------------------------------------------

Luke Bryan: "Hooked On It" - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Luke Bryan: "Hooked On It" - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Lullabies Lullaby For Babies To Go To Sleep Baby Song Sleep Music-Baby Sleeping Songs Bedtime Music - Duration: 2:06:17.

Baby Lullabies

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét