Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

Hydroviv has always set out to remove things from water with our filters.

But this time, we asked: what if we could change water completely?

Introducing our latest filter that turns your tap water into wine.

It's no miracle, it's simply science.

Just imagine.

You're enjoying a night with friends, having a few drinks, but then, you empty the last

bottle.

Hydroviv has you covered.

The filter can be hooked to your sink, or even a garden hose, so the wine stays flowing

and the party keeps going.

There's three settings, for red, white, and my personal favorite, rosé.

Take it anywhere for wine on demand, and be the life of every party.

Water to Wine, by Hydroviv.

Filter responsibly.

For more infomation >> This Filter Turns Your Water into Wine - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean artists to perform in Pyongyang for first time in 13 years - Duration: 0:44.

A group of South Korean musicians will be giving a rare performance in North Korea this

evening -- the first of its kind in 13 years.

It comes ahead of the inter-Korean summit talks set to take place on April 27th.

It's also reciprocating performances by artists from North Korea who came to the South in

February ahead of the PyeongChang Winter Olympics.

The two-hour show tonight in the North Korean capital... called "Spring is Coming,"... will

include performances by popular artists such as Cho Yong-pil, the girl group Red Velvet

and Seohyun.

They'll be making a second appearance on Tuesday.

A South Korean Taekwondo team will also be performing this afternoon.

Their second show, on Monday, will include performers from the North.

For more infomation >> S. Korean artists to perform in Pyongyang for first time in 13 years - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Weather_010428 - Duration: 0:50.

It's a little cloudier and cooler today in Korea than it was yesterday.

There's a slight chance of rain tonight, but the next few days it's going to warm right

back up to around 20 degrees in most parts -- or even warmer.

Here's the weather map for Korea and the rest of the world.

For more infomation >> Weather_010428 - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

GUI Beta Sneak Peek - Feedback Needed! - Duration: 1:37.

hey everybody Daniel Bogdanoff here - I know it's the weekend but I wanted to take a

quick moment to get your feedback on something the oscilloscope software team

just sent me, a proposal for two GUI changes, and I wanted to hear your

feedback on it. Proposal number one: they want to change the first channel of the

oscilloscope to be labeled channel 0 instead of channel 1 it's, and I quote, a

modern take on a classic software philosophy now a 4 channel schools will

have channels 0 1 2 & 3 they gave me a mock-up also it'll look something like

this which brings us to proposal number 2 it was a term that it would be pretty

confusing for existing users to try to change up the colors on channels 1

through 3 so they've proposed a new channel color

for channel 0 and they're calling at midnight charcoal gray. The RGB value

for that color is 0 0 1 they sent me a mock-up of that gooey on the Infinium V

series oscilloscope. If you look closely you can see a glaring error on

the channel 0 trace it would be a shame if any engineering team were to miss an

error of this magnitude it could quote delay their project for months I'm not

sure I have the words to describe my feelings on this gooey change so I'd

love to hear your feedback put it in the comments and let us know quickly any

feedback received after April Fool's they will not be considered also if you

want a beta testers version check out the link below

For more infomation >> GUI Beta Sneak Peek - Feedback Needed! - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Nghi Thức Giác Quan Thứ 6 Đánh Đổi Ý Thức | 360hot REN Ghost - Duration: 12:25.

For more infomation >> Nghi Thức Giác Quan Thứ 6 Đánh Đổi Ý Thức | 360hot REN Ghost - Duration: 12:25.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman】台南幫大火拼!究竟鹿死誰手!ft.醺醺 愛筆 OurTV #288 - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> 【Kman】台南幫大火拼!究竟鹿死誰手!ft.醺醺 愛筆 OurTV #288 - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea's exports rise 6.1% in March - Duration: 0:38.

Korea's exports in March continued to rise for a 17th straight month.

According to the trade ministry, outbound shipments came to just under 51-point-6 billion

dollars, the highest ever recorded for the month of March.

From a year earlier, they were up almost 3 billion dollars.

And Korea maintained a trade surplus for 77th straight month -- that's going on six and

a half years.

The surplus was worth nearly 6-point-9 billion.

For the first quarter as a whole, exports were up 10-point-3 percent... for Korea's

sixth quarter in a row of gains.

For more infomation >> S. Korea's exports rise 6.1% in March - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Mi rutina de maquillaje para correr mandados | Subtitulos en Ingles | English subtitles - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> Mi rutina de maquillaje para correr mandados | Subtitulos en Ingles | English subtitles - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Top 20 Professional 2D Intro Templates 2018 for FORTNITE: Battle Royale 💦 - Duration: 5:16.

Do you want me to make some vlogs?

For more infomation >> Top 20 Professional 2D Intro Templates 2018 for FORTNITE: Battle Royale 💦 - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Beyond Bollywood Live Dance Performance at Dubai Global Village 2018 - Duration: 17:24.

Beyond Bollywood Live Dance Performance at Dubai Global Village 2018

For more infomation >> Beyond Bollywood Live Dance Performance at Dubai Global Village 2018 - Duration: 17:24.

-------------------------------------------

【弹丸论破/槍彈辯駁V3手書】那什么的弹丸v3【手描】CC中文 Danganronpa v3 ダンガンロンパ v3 - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> 【弹丸论破/槍彈辯駁V3手書】那什么的弹丸v3【手描】CC中文 Danganronpa v3 ダンガンロンパ v3 - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Lullabies Lullaby for Babies to Go To Sleep Baby Lullaby Songs Go To Sleep Lullaby Baby Sleep Music - Duration: 1:03:08.

For more infomation >> Lullabies Lullaby for Babies to Go To Sleep Baby Lullaby Songs Go To Sleep Lullaby Baby Sleep Music - Duration: 1:03:08.

-------------------------------------------

Thách bạn nhịn cười khi xem clip này-P3(bóng đá hài hước) - Duration: 9:39.

like and subscribe

like and subscribe

like and subscribe

like and subscribe

like and subscribe

like and subscribe

like and subscribe

like and subscribe

like and subscribe

like and subscribe

like and subscribe

like and subscribe

For more infomation >> Thách bạn nhịn cười khi xem clip này-P3(bóng đá hài hước) - Duration: 9:39.

-------------------------------------------

Cafe Part-timers Escaped, Singing BTS - DNA in front of Their Workplace [ENG SUB] - Duration: 3:53.

At first sight I could recognize you As if we were calling for each other

The DNA in my blood vessel tells me That it's you I was looking all over for

Crossing our paths is like a formula of math Commandments of religion, providence of the universe

The evidence of destiny given to me You're the source of my dream

Take it take it My hand reaching out to you is a fate decided

Don't worry love All of this is not a coincidence

We're totally different baby Cuz we're the two who found the destiny

DNA

I want it this love (this love), I want it real love (real love)

I only focus on you You steer me a little harder

The DNA of this genesis wants you

This is inevitable, I love us, we are the only true lovers

Every time I see her I freak out Surprisingly I keep gasping and it's weird, maybe

This is the emotion the call love Cuz from the very beginning my heart runs to you

Don't worry love All of this is not a coincidence

We're totally different baby Cuz we're the two who found the destiny

From the day of the inverse's creation and on through the infinite centuries and on

In the previous life and maybe the next too We're forever together

DNA

All of this is not a coincidence DNA

Cuz we're the two who found the destiny DNA

Don't look back Cuz we're the ones who found the destiny

Don't regret it baby Cuz we're forever,

Taehyung: Forever

Jungkook: Forever

Jimin: Forever

Together

Don't worry love We're forever together

We're totally different baby Cuz we're the two who found the destiny DNA

DNA La la la la la La la la la la

Cuz it's not a coincidence DNA

La la la la la La la la la la

Cuz we're the two who found the destiny DNA

All of this is not a coincidence

Cuz we're the two who found the destiny

For more infomation >> Cafe Part-timers Escaped, Singing BTS - DNA in front of Their Workplace [ENG SUB] - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Official CEOgiri Episode 3 | Web Series - Duration: 26:33.

Mallika... Rati has left.

Nobody except you can be a better replacement for her.

You're fired.

F**ker!

Employees quit jobs...

...not family members.

Kickbacks? For every campaign?

I thought we were friends.

You can't even recognise your friends from your enemies.

Congratulations...

...Head of Marketing!

Our campaign idea is...

school shoes are stylish, yeah? But they're also comfortable.

And they're so comfortable that you feel you're flying.

They're so comfortable that we've created a tagline...

"Wear them everywhere".

So what Cash should've said is...

...we're ignoring the negative and focussing only on the positive.

That's why we're saying, "wear them everywhere".

Yes, I was about to say that.

So basically, we've created some preliminary creatives for you guys.

You can have a look at them here.

Instagram, Facebook, our shoes will be on every social media network.

- We'll make schools cool-- - Cash...

Have you changed the presentation?

Yeah, but... I thought I was making it better, right?

Change it back right now.

- No, I won't. - Yes, you will.

- No, I won't. - Yes!

- No, I won't! - F**k you!

I'm so sorry... yes!

Thank you for your time.

Cash!

Cash, wait!

Excuse me, I'm so sorry everyone.

Just give us a moment, excuse me.

Cash, we're doing this together!

Cash... Cash!

Well, D...

People do eat out in public, you know...

That's why they have restaurants.

Then you have food stuck on your beard and people laugh at you.

It's just me over here. Nobody is watching us.

"Happy birthday to you!"

"Happy birthday to you!"

"Happy birthday... happy birthday..."

"Happy birthday to you!"

- Happy birthday, sir! - Happy birthday, sir!

Happy birthday, sir!

I said, no cake.

It's a celebration

& it's for your birthday.

People have birthday... I mean, they have cake--

Happy birthday, bro!

Mallika, you started the party without me?

Well, you weren't invited for the party, so...

- Yeah. - How do you know I'm here?

I have downloaded my new tracker app in your phone.

Thank you for your wishes, you can leave now.

You've already f**ked up enough!

Bro, I had prepared a lot for the presentation.

It's just that you had to bring out your...

...'I am the CEO' d**k in the middle of it all.

Why don't you simply follow my instructions?

- I had a better idea... - Don't. Listen...

Moreover... I'm trying!

I am trying!

But they're not giving a new appointment for the school pitch.

And I have heard from my sources that they're going with Black Eye.

Have you ever given a good news since your birth?

There's so much good food here.

Let's enjoy our meal and then talk about this tomorrow, ok?

He's not leaving, I'm leaving. I'm so sorry, Mallika.

D, c'mon!

Brother...

Don't be like that.

Some people check and come.

Why do you have to be such a f**king parasite all the time?

I thought you're the one who's doing the f**king.

Ok, that's below the belt. That is just below the fu****g belt.

Having been a failure all your life, now you've come to destroy D's company.

Why don't you just go back? Just go back and nobody will know.

- No one will know. - The CEO's ex-wife is telling me...

...to the head of sales, resign... oh no!

That is the reason... please...

...that no girl will ever fall in love with you and no girl ever has.

Atleast I get saved from girl's like you.

- Watch yourself, Cash! - Please!

If you wanted a f**k buddy, you could've picked one...

...from your f**ked up therapy group.

That's my work, you're not allowed to talk about that.

Dil's heart is not a hotel.

You can't walk in and out whenever you want.

And you're telling me?

Enjoy your f**king meal!

It's your loss, I have got all this food in front of me now.

Forget this man!

Waste of money...

And you can't tell me that...

...I need to resign from my own brother's company, please!

F**k...

How long do I keep blowing balloons?

Will you stop stressing out?

I... I can't stop stressing out. This is a really big opportunity, man!

It's a big deal.

All the biggies of the blood donation campaign will be there.

I can't send a drone there. I have to be physically present.

I have to face them, I can't send Cash.

It's too big a responsibility.

I have an idea.

- Why don't you come to my session? - No, I can't come to your sessions.

All your clients will be present and you'll be chanting...

I don't even know what you guys do.

Have you ever thought about why you don't know what we do?

Why?

Because 90% of the time we're together...

...we only talk about you.

We don't talk about me.

Because I'm the guy with the problems.

You have problems?

Ok, I'm sorry. Let's talk about your problems.

Come, sit.

Let's talk about your problems.

For now, we'll keep my problems and my balloons aside.

Mallika...

How was your day?

How was your session? Did you have fun?

Did you find your centre?

Well...

It was a good day.

You know, sometimes I...

I feel kind of stuck with this space because...

...I can't really give my clients any flexibility.

I don't know, sometimes I feel like maybe I should start my own centre.

Yes, then you should get your own place.

It'll be very expensive, D. Do you know how much I make?

C'mon man, just get a personal loan.

No, I can't do all this personal loan stuff.

There's a lot of running around involved.

You don't have to go anywhere.

Just go to bankbazaar.com, it's all online.

No paperwork, no photocopies, no scans, none of that.

And you can even compare rates.

See, I solved your problems.

Done.

C'mon guys, give me something.

Don't keep recycling the same old boring ideas.

- Cash, is that you? - Yeah.

Why not eat less? You stuff yourself and then burp during the conference!

No worries, bro.

Digene Pudina Pearls will do the job.

Do you have it?

Carry your own Digene. Don't ask for my--

It's in the basket, take it.

Just one will make tummy chill.

Gas, indigestion... all gone!

Done with the burps and the pills?

- Yeah. - Shall we work now?

Yeah.

So...

Maybe we can come up with an interesting hashtag, you know...

Like...

Hashtag: don't feed the vampire.

- I like that. - And if that hashtag...

...is used by people to share their blood groups...

...we'll automatically have a database of donors ready too.

- Exactly. - No...

I understand that we've to make the campaign interesting.

But doing this might make people think that they're in a horror movie.

Reema, don't talk like a marketing student here.

So maybe we should create these small vampire films, you know...

Anyway, they want to modernise the entire campaign, so making these smaller--

What the f**k, guys!

What are you guys doing? Are you here on a picnic?

Are you watching a movie? This popcorn...

F**king ridiculous!

Nandini...

Start collating possible social strategies and get it on my table by evening.

- Ok, sir. - Out, everyone!

Not you, Cash. You wait here.

What are you, man?

You don't spread the crap. You are the crap!

You and dad are the same.

F**k man, the same s**t again!

So what if I failed?

So many entrepreneurs fail.

Steven Jobs, Warren Buffet...

Walt Disney... The Tesla guy... Musk...

And here, I don't even get to fail.

You didn't let me finish the pitch.

I should have let the pre--

Since Rati left, I haven't been able to trust anyone.

I'm not Rati, man!

I'm not!

From...

From my lost lunchboxes to my knotted shoe laces.

I come to you for everything.

I'm all in, brother. I am.

Trust me.

And till we don't get this school project I'm not going anywhere.

F**king no way!

Ok, now leave.

Don't keep comparing yourself to Walt Disney, Einstein and Gandhi...

...all the time, step down a bit.

And no more food in my office.

The whole bloody office reeks of spices!

We're not Analog, we're Black Eye.

Look forward to seeing you.

Alright, ok. Bye, see you.

We no longer wish to take your services...

...since the standard of your services is not...

...up to the level of satisfaction... what the f**k!

What the f**k!

I've just received a termination letter from Shoptalk, our biggest client.

I want to know who or how many of you have f**ked this up!

Will somebody speak up or should I draft all your termination letters?

- Speak up! - Ma'am...

I can't vouch for it, but there's a rumour going around.

What?

You accepted kickbacks from vendors in Analog.

What?!

F**king D...

I know he's here.

What are you doing? This is the men's loo.

Can't you let a person be in peace somewhere at least?

Peace? I'll teach him about it!

- Come out, D! - Rati ma'am...

Come out!

Come out! You just couldn't keep your mouth shut, right?

What are you saying?

What am I saying? You know what, yeah, try it.

Try connecting Moonlight films to me.

Then you'll see!

If I get caught, I'll flush you and your fraud company down too.

Loser!

Can't even face me!

I'll see you... pussy!

Warn him!

Cash, shut the door. Close the door.

Cash, you're such an idiot.

Forget what Rati did, but I'm the CEO of this company.

People will think that I too was involved in the kickbacks.

Or I'm such an idiot that I don't know what's going on with my company.

Brother, chill out... relax!

Black Eye almost had the school, I had to do something.

- We got the meeting. - Mom was right.

You're a good for nothing! You're so useless that...

Hey, not that one! Keep it down.

Place it properly.

You told dad to stop financing me.

Because you hit on my girlfriend.

You sent me to jail.

Somebody had to teach you a lesson.

I made the drone that you hide behind.

It was a readymade one. You just inserted the batteries.

Your sibling drama has taken a turn from emotional...

...to action.

Very nice.

I'll send across some juice.

You can freshen up and continue fighting.

I think I'm bleeding.

Dilawar, you'll share something with us today.

Your fears, your feelings...

Or any experience...

...with the group today.

D...

Just trust me.

I thought it was going to be a private session.

Dilawar struggles with his feelings.

Just like all of us.

Hi.

I've been under...

...a lot of stress lately...

I...

I always feel...

...I'm going to let myself down.

Actualy... I feel that...

I...

I'll disappoint people.

Maybe what I feel from the inside is...

...is not true.

Maybe...

...things are not as bad as I think they are.

That's all I had to say.

So?

- How was it? - It was great.

Felt like some mental block...

Someone learns fast.

- Hi. - Hi.

Hi--

D, this is...

This is Dilkhush.

This is Dilawar.

The famous ex-husband.

I've heard a lot about you.

Unfortunately, I haven't heard much about you.

Dilkhush Patel.

Hi, Dilawar.

I have my own firm.

By the name of Headlock Media.

And we're also into digital advertising and marketing.

Oh!

Actually, I was thinking that we should try and collaborate, right?

- We can talk about it later. - Yeah.

Sumit is standing there. He wants to meet you.

Ok, well...

Just...

- Give one minute please. - Yeah.

Please.

Sure.

We never said we were exclusive.

Oh, is it?

So what was I? Popcorn?

I was going to tell you about him, ok? But there's never any time, because we are always talk...

It's always about you.

Look, I feel like he and I have a real connection and he...

He listens to me.

- We should just take a break from-- - Again?

Oh, I feel really enlightened today.

Ram...

Madam had given a meditation book, pass me that.

Also, a camel... pass me that too.

Yes, that toy... give it.

Please step out.

Go on.

Son of a bloody fool!

Dilkhush!

F**king Dilkhush!

F**k!

We'll make the blood donation a simple, free and hassle-free project experience.

Project experience? Experience project... we will...

We will make the blood donation...

Anxiety sneezing.

Anxiety's been there since he was a child.

Hello, madam. My name is Rati.

I have a meeting...

Aunt Lakshmi...

You're looking good.

- Can we go inside? - He's here before you.

It's ok, aunty. She can go ahead.

We'll wait.

- Go on. - Thank you very much.

Where are you?

Look at your condition.

How could I not let her go?

How will you do the presentation?

Set yourself right first.

We're going to be sitting here all day otherwise.

Hello, sir.

So we're going to play different versions of this film...

...on all social media platforms.

- On Facebook - Hold it!

We've already heard all this.

Ok, maybe a different version of this concept...

Not just the concept... everything.

Black Eye company came in before you.

Their campaign was exactly the same.

You have such big companies, yet the same pitch?

Don't your employees do any work?

No, sir... Black Eye...

There was one thing different in your concepts.

Their presentation was better than yours.

You got a point!

Earlier it was Rati, now we have another rat in this company.

You messed up the school presentation.

Then you let Rati go in before me.

How do I believe that there's no conspiracy between you and Rati?

Nobody else should hold the remote control to your life.

Ok.

I've taken a lot of s**t while you were working in my company.

But I didn't realise that you'd stoop so low.

This is a financial decision, not a personal one.

We are pulling out of Analog.

Hello... Chacha...

- I'm having a heart attack... - What?!

- Hey! - Hi guys!

Hope you like episode #3.

It was fun for us to do as well and episode #4 is going to come really soon.

When's episode #4 going to come?

It's actually a surprise since it's...

...Arre's second anniversary on the 1st of April.

We are releasing the episodes on the 1st of April.

And it's not an April Fool's joke!

- Please remember. - Yeah, surprise!

- Don't get confused. - Surprise!

Ok and watch it on arre.co.in and on the app.

And if it crashes by any reason...

...a lot of people are watching it.

It's a really popular show and you know that...

...so just reload it and watch it again.

- Please share... - Like, subscribe.

- And comment. - Constantly keep commenting.

- Feedback is very important. - Absolutely! - Yes, please!

Thank you! Bye!

You know, in our everyday lives...

...there are a bunch of scenarios where we are forced to crack a smile.

Sometimes, when we're not even feeling very cheerful.

That utterly fake beaming wide smile...

...when someone walks in and you know that you were just bitching about them.

I saw Mallika outside.

Making the same mistakes again, bro!

That genuine smile when your brother lends you some extra cash.

The half-hearted smile when your competitor wins the pitch instead of you.

Sir, Rati took away all the clients.

Who all has she taken?

All of them, sir.

The sneaky smile when you start a mischief right during an office meeting.

That shy smile when you get appreciated.

Unofficially... you'll be head of marketing.

The innocent, I'm-so-principled smile.

When you don't want your boss to know that you're whiling away time at work...

All different sound, you have to understand that.

Now if you transfer some cash into Cash's account, I can hook you guys up.

It's an amazing...

Now all these smiles vary in nature.

But what remains consistent is freshness...

...and protection by Dabur Red Gel...

...for a flawless smile.

For more infomation >> Official CEOgiri Episode 3 | Web Series - Duration: 26:33.

-------------------------------------------

Hello, This is BEAR, Welcome to Montana | Ep 4 Co-op Campaign w/ ChadWhyNot | Far Cry 5 PC Gameplay - Duration: 6:07:31.

For more infomation >> Hello, This is BEAR, Welcome to Montana | Ep 4 Co-op Campaign w/ ChadWhyNot | Far Cry 5 PC Gameplay - Duration: 6:07:31.

-------------------------------------------

КУКЛЫ ЛОЛ Мальчики против Девочек шутки Панки Мультик про Игрушки ЛОЛ СЮРПРИЗ | TOYS AND DOLLS - Duration: 12:11.

For more infomation >> КУКЛЫ ЛОЛ Мальчики против Девочек шутки Панки Мультик про Игрушки ЛОЛ СЮРПРИЗ | TOYS AND DOLLS - Duration: 12:11.

-------------------------------------------

News Conference: Kansas & Villanova - Postgame - Duration: 43:54.

For more infomation >> News Conference: Kansas & Villanova - Postgame - Duration: 43:54.

-------------------------------------------

Macrame Flower Basket New Design - Duration: 23:55.

Hello friends.. welcome to my channel...my name is Shital..

Today i will teach you.. how to make macrame flower basket

If you like the video.. Dont forget to Like Share & Subscribe

so lets start todays video...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét