Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 7 2018

Hello youtube viewers this is Ram and today in this video we are going to see

how to play youtube videos in the background yes one of the most annoying

restriction on YouTube is that it automatically pauses the video if you

are trying to open another screen or app on your Android device or iOS device

while watching YouTube videos but it's not too difficult to listen to YouTube

videos in the background without watching videos.. so let us see how we can

do that before getting into the video to subscribe this channel for more video

updates like this and like and comment your thoughts about this video so this

is the very easiest way to do so. use the Chrome browser rather than using the

YouTube app this browser will allow us to continue to listen to the videos of

your choice. with the screen off or while doing something else on your device so

just to go to the video that you want to play and click on share to copy the video

link and now open the Chrome browser paste the same link here by default it

will open in mobile format and change it to desktop format now all done just play

the video now when you switch to another screen it will stop automatically but we

can play it like this so drag down the notification bar and play this is how it

works hope this video is helpful to all thanks

for watching friends do subscribe this channel for more video updates like this

will meet you in my next video thank you

For more infomation >> How to play YouTube Videos in Background - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

డయాబెటిక్స్ ఉన్నవాళ్లకు చిగుళ్ళ వ్యాధి వస్తుందా | Gums Diseases In Telugu | Gums | Dr Rao's Dental - Duration: 3:00.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> డయాబెటిక్స్ ఉన్నవాళ్లకు చిగుళ్ళ వ్యాధి వస్తుందా | Gums Diseases In Telugu | Gums | Dr Rao's Dental - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mayor Eric Garcetti Responds to Criticism from the Right - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> Mayor Eric Garcetti Responds to Criticism from the Right - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Luke Bryan Trash-Talks Blake Shelton - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Luke Bryan Trash-Talks Blake Shelton - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Beautiful ROYALTY HOUSE From Cardboard - Duration: 5:52.

How to make Beautiful ROYALTY HOUSE From Cardboard

For more infomation >> How to make Beautiful ROYALTY HOUSE From Cardboard - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

Luke Bryan Reveals What Kind of Judge He Is on American Idol - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Luke Bryan Reveals What Kind of Judge He Is on American Idol - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Balloons & Finger family song nursery rhymes. Fun learning colors for kids - Duration: 4:50.

Blue Color, Blue Color, where are you? Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Pink Color, Pink Color, where are you? Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Green Color, Green Color, where are you? Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Balloons & Finger family song nursery rhymes. Fun learning colors for kids - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Plank Challenge for Small YouTubers - Duration: 6:45.

My friend Melanie tagged me in a planked challenge

Hey howdy hey trainwreck, how are you today?

I am the glorious trainwreck mom this is your first time here welcome aboard trainwreck glad to have you here

This channel is a safe space for all train wrecks so if here

We don't give you a puppy in a lot say we can do sarcasm and humor

As I said earlier my friend Melanie tagged me in a planked challenge about a week ago

We were talking and she said oh hey, I've got a really great idea that I think will be really fun

I think we should do a plank challenge and I was like

Yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun cuz

We all know I'm into fitness

That whole bottle of wine in this Cup so yeah the whole point of this is

We do the plank however complicated or whatever. I actually had to go onto Pinterest to look up how to do a point

and

we're supposed to say all the reasons that we're doing this channel and and

Why we're here and what our goals are and all that fun stuff

so y'all get to sit and laugh at me as I struggle for a

30-second

Plank because we all know we all know

Body like this ain't doing no three-minute plank. I seriously body like this did not happen overnight. By the way kids this

Took time this took to full-term pregnancies this took

stay-at-home mom for four years and a whole lot of pizza and a whole lot of

Wine which I need to get through this

Because oh my god

So I'm gonna get into position

And we're gonna start this nonsense

Thanks, Melanie real friends don't tag friends and play challenges ok so here

I am doing a plank, and I'm supposed to name the reasons. I'm doing this challenge and

My god, this is stupid

Mommy, why do you hate me? Oh my god, you gotta be kidding me today, right?

I'm doing this

For every mom out there who's been frustrated over her tantrum me kid. Oh my god. This is ridiculous

I look more like dog down dog did I do anything? Oh my god? Why do people do this? This is stupid?

What am I doing this action to help people I'm gonna fall

You might make it 30 seconds I

Do this

To show you you are not alone in this world whatever your struggle is whatever you're going through

Whether it's battling mental illness or helping your kid throw it

whether it's

Homeschooling and the challenges that come with that or dealing with bullying in schools, whether it's you get back

Whether it's you have crazy friends who tag you and fitness challenges that you have no business trying and

Sometimes it's just a little stuff like

Why the toilet paper is never replaced or why the trashcan is 2 feet overflowing?

stuff like that

Whatever you're going through

Been there done it and so have other people and I'm here to help you get that sense of community

Because wise people have said that it takes a village to raise kids

We're your village and we may be populated with a bunch of the other villages idiots

But we're good people here

That's all I've got for today train wrecks. I do have to tag some people so here we go. I am gonna tag

Darlene Taylor who is currently doing an IM challenge for?

March which is

Women's History Month so I encourage you to go check out her channel at the recycling mom and check out the I M challenge

She's featuring women

That she finds inspirational, and I actually was asked to do it, and I totally dropped the ball on that one. I'm sorry

Danny Gonzalez her channel's mrs. Mom

She is a homeschooling mom. She is amazing

Roxanne Jenelle guide of the guys life another incredible amazing lady check out her channel Mary Rex the resourceful mama

again wonderful incredible

Terrific channel. I encourage you to check out all those channels

I'm gonna throw their links in the description below. I love you, Melanie. I really do

You're crazy, and you must must I don't know if you like me anymore. I don't know if this is payback

But this was me

I

Hurt I hurt my stomach my hurt tomorrow my head might hurt tomorrow if I finish this Cup

But I still love you though

If this is your first time here welcome for trainwreck glad to have you here

Go and get your ticket left by hitting that subscribe button and I really want you to

So you get to see all the trainwreck goodness on a regular basis

My books platitudes of gratitude and all your fault are available in Eva and paperback on Amazon mr.

Christmas is coming May 1st be on the lookout you can catch me on social media

I'm on Facebook and Instagram as the glorious trainwreck mom I'm on Twitter at witchy

1014 that's two E's you can catch me on Hut pages and you can catch me at anchor fm

That's all I got for today train wrecks up all aboard

For more infomation >> Plank Challenge for Small YouTubers - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

Gift Card Giveaway - Coming Soon!! - Duration: 0:19.

Exciting news!

We are launching the very first Country Crush giveaway later this week.

I hope that you guys will subscribe, so you can get all the details.

See you guys soon! Bye!

For more infomation >> Gift Card Giveaway - Coming Soon!! - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Splatoon 2 Turf War Commentary - I'M TRASH! (Sploosh-o-Matic) - Duration: 3:17.

alright guys today I'm using the sploosh-o-matic and we're going to be

doing some splatoon 2 turf war commentary let's go hey what's up Dan on

club I am taboo here and today we're gonna be doing some splatoon to turf for

commentary rubies in the solution Maddux because what do you guys suggested to me

in the comments of last week's episode so if you want me to use a weapon of

your choice make sure let me know down in the

comments but before we get into this video guys i upload nintendo

commentaries Monday through Friday 3:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time so if that

sounds cool make sure to subscribe and hit that notification well let's get

into turf war the best part about the sploosh-o-matic are these bombs so what

you can do is you can grow it it's like our drones almost it kind of just goes

in directions as an ink trail behind it and then it explodes and I just got a

guy it wasn't even trying to go for it oh my

gosh also guys let me know down in the comments what your favorite spittoon 2

weapon is mine probably has to be the supply Billy's or the dumi squatchers I

just love the Louise man also let me know if you prefer motion controls or

just the button button controls because I've actually haven't really tried

Marshalls I heard they're better but I have actually really done them I haven't

really used them on alia except for the first the first tutorial because it

forces you to do so yeah um I feel like most your tools I heard that they're

more accurate and they play better but I just don't use motion controls I'm gonna

learn how to use them cuz I heard that like it makes you a lot better

apparently which I don't really know but you know I'll try it out I'll give it

I'll give it a shot um don't hurt me please right here

don't want you yes ok no no go away go away go away yes with the double Q can

we get a triple kill up in here probably not okay no no no no yes get out of here

nerd how are did you not what it was like barely out of range I'm triggered

yeah yeah go go go away yes what that was no no yeah

that's what I get when I whenever I get an impressive kill I died literally five

seconds later like this is sad okay you know what we are getting rekt because we

only have three people this is stupid and dumb I'm done with

all of you all of you yeah yeah yeah no one wants you hope you I hope you guys

lose you're not going to but you're I hope you do I hope like somehow like we

make the most epic comeback of the century and we end up winning but let's

come back now because somebody decides to quit every time I try to start around

it's it's bad okay

0.3%

so guys that's gonna have to wrap up splatoon to Tier four commentary I did

some sploosh-o-matic gameplay hope you guys enjoyed me sailing except for that

last round but we barely won if you didn't like this is more make sure to

smash that like button down below and if you're adding them to my channel hit

that subscribe button and notification bell you're lying down the club ends you

never miss a video so I'll talk to you guys all later goodbye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét