Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Dec 1 2017

Hi - Did you know that there is a humidifier that can fit in the palm of

your hand? This mini personal portable humidifier can be taken to the office in

the car you know camping anywhere you want to go

so you can enjoy moist comfortable air

so today I'm going to show you the Bestek mini humidifier that works with a

water bottle so this mini humidifier is either USB or battery-operated allowing

you a lot of options you can take it anywhere it comes with a USB cord I have

three double A batteries in it now makes it a lot more convenient without the

cord but you have that option just screw this onto the white one flip it upside

down and look at that a cool mist its whisper quiet I don't know your thing

can I hear it running at all so you just use any standard sized water bottle

that's under 20 ounces so I think this is a really clever design for a

humidifier I've never seen anything quite like it

this fit just take the water bottle off and it'll fit in your purse or briefcase

right in in your pocket even in your coat pocket just about anywhere very

small so there's just a little button on the front where you can toggle between

on/off and the two hour and for our settings and if it's not on the two or

four hour timer then it's if the default is eight hours then you can see there's

a fair amount of cool mist coming out

this is really an ingenious idea because it's so easy to get a water bottle so

you can take this traveling pick up a water bottle anywhere at the airport of

the gas station and why not you can't you emit a fire so as I mentioned it

does come with the USB cord if you want to just keep it next to your bedside or

on your desk and don't want to bother with the

batteries but it's so convenient with the batteries and their double-a so

they're the kind that's easy to find almost everyone has those on hand today

this would make a great gift for just about anybody because everybody enjoys

moist comfortable air it's not something that takes up a lot of space when you're

not using it here's the little instruction manual use your manual

nothing complicated let's see the suggest that you use pure water not hot

water I'm not sure what pure water is if you're not using the amana fire

temporarily remove the USB plug and take the bottle away from the machine oh this

is interesting it says in here it's normal for there to be a smaller spray

volume when using batteries rather than USB ok so all I've used so far as the

batteries I think it's a decent amount of mist

maybe I should plug the USB in and see I'll plug minus B in and see if it

increases so I just plugged the USB cord in and I think the volume of mist

increase that's a subtle difference so I think it's it's perfectly fine with the

batteries or the USB but I see if I can get it closed up okay there's a better

look at the miss coming out with USB

so there it is just misting away now it doesn't say or at least I don't see it

anywhere in the user manual how long it takes to go through a bottle of water

but I'm not seeing the water level moves very much I mean I would think many

multiple uses from one water bottle so this is the Bestek mini humidifier

thanks for watching

For more infomation >> 🍀 BESTEK COOL MIST PERSONAL HUMIDIFIER (Works With Water Bottle!) Review 👈 - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube COMMUNITY TAB for 10K+ Subscribers | Coming Disaster for Facebook? Live Tut in Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 14:40.

YouTube COMMUNITY TAB for 10K+ Subscribers | Coming Disaster for Facebook? Live Tut in Urdu/Hindi

For more infomation >> YouTube COMMUNITY TAB for 10K+ Subscribers | Coming Disaster for Facebook? Live Tut in Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 14:40.

-------------------------------------------

APITA | Government of AP Mega Job Fair 2017 | Andhra Loyola College | Vijayawada | 26-11-2017 - Duration: 1:21:04.

For more infomation >> APITA | Government of AP Mega Job Fair 2017 | Andhra Loyola College | Vijayawada | 26-11-2017 - Duration: 1:21:04.

-------------------------------------------

Here you will not be mistaken! - Duration: 0:23.

For more infomation >> Here you will not be mistaken! - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Wo ist der Däumling | Deutsche Kinderlieder | Vorschulische Lieder | Wiegenlied - Duration: 1:05:06.

Where is Thumbkin?

Where is Thumbkin?

Here I am!

Here I am!

How are you today, sir?

Very well, I thank you.

Run away.

Run away.

Where is Pointer?

Where is Pointer?

Here I am!

Here I am!

How are you today, sir?

Very well, I thank you.

Run away.

Run away.

Where is Middleman?

Where is Middleman?

Here I am!

Here I am!

How are you today, sir?

Very well, I thank you.

Run away.

Run away.

Where is Ringman?

Where is Ringman?

Here I am!

Here I am!

How are you today, sir?

Very well, I thank you.

Run away.

Run away.

Where is Pinkie?

Where is Pinkie?

Here I am!

Here I am!

How are you today, sir?

Very well, I thank you.

Run away.

Run away.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét