Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 29 2017

You haven't changed at all.

(The last trip)

(The trip began as usual.)

(He knew of Jongmin's fear of heights.)

Jump!

(He always let others win and made people laugh.)

(A hard worker)

It's delicious.

(Lying)

(Throwing up citron)

- Go. / - One more turn.

(They played like boys for food and place to sleep.)

There you go.

(Even when those times were ending,)

One, two, three.

(he acted as usual until the end.)

(Perhaps)

(he never showed his feelings that day)

(because of his thoughtful character.)

I should take a picture to remember this.

I took it.

You seem to be having fun.

It's a nice picture.

They're all sleeping.

(He only took a picture in secret.)

It's our second anniversary today.

This is also the last trip with Joohyuck.

- Let's hear / - I'm jealous.

- how he feels. / - I'm jealous of him.

First of all, time passed so quickly.

It feels like it's only been a year,

but two years have passed already.

When I first came here, I was afraid.

But after the first and second filming,

I was glad I joined this show

because of these guys.

(It's because of the members.)

It didn't feel like work.

I came here to have big laughter

once in every two weeks.

I came here to be happy. That's how it felt.

So why are you leaving?

(Stop talking nonsense.)

- Why all of a sudden? / - That's right.

Tell us the reason why you're leaving.

- Joohyuck. / - Be honest.

He said it made him happy.

- Many would be curious. / - Listen. Earlier,

Junho and the others said, "Why are you leaving?"

"We came all the way here because of you."

I was happy to hear those things.

If they had been sad and solemn

because of me,

I would've thought that I'm not their true friend yet.

So why are you leaving?

Why are you leaving? I've been asking since morning.

Why aren't you telling us the reason?

- Why am I leaving? / - Yes.

- Be honest. / - Really?

- Yes. / - You should be honest.

To be honest, this isn't my main job.

(This isn't my main job.)

I'm a singer too.

- Hey. / - Jongmin.

- Hey. / - This is your main job.

I've mentioned this a lot.

I'm not helpful to this team.

I often want to do funnier things and be more active.

I want to, and I think I can,

but I hold myself back.

At that moment,

it makes me think that I'm not helpful to you.

I was going to quit after only a year.

We know.

But I couldn't do it because of you guys.

Thank you.

That doesn't sound so sincere.

Are you sleeping?

- You're sleepy, right? / - Are you sleepy?

I listened to him with my heart.

It's the last trip, and look what he's wearing.

- What is that? / - What were you thinking?

Girls love it.

(Is it for the viewers?)

Aren't we doing this for the viewers?

I also want to say something to the viewers.

- Now? / - Seniors watch it too.

- I know. / - To him right there?

I've been on this show for two years,

and I learned that the members and the staff

are the best people I've ever met

on any shows or movies.

I mean it. These boys are...

- These boys are... / - She's crying.

It has begun.

- She's crying. / - There she goes.

I'm talking right now.

- Come on. / - Don't interrupt me.

It's because he complimented the staff.

- Please continue. / - May I?

- Sure. Go on. / - Please understand.

Some people would be glad that I'm leaving,

and some people wouldn't want me to leave.

I think

it'll feel weird to be home on Friday and Saturday.

What if I set up a tent and sleep in it at home?

But we only meet every other week.

Yes.

You're right. I'm sorry.

That's right.

(The day grows darker.)

Great work, everyone.

- Thanks. / - Thank you all.

I'm glad all of us are sleeping together tonight.

- Good night. / - Thank you, Joohyuck.

- Good night. / - Thank you.

It's our last night with Joohyuck.

It is.

It's sad that we can no longer see you

run off happily when the filming ends.

That's true.

Joohyuck.

Give us good advice before we go to sleep.

You don't need any. You're already doing well.

Just keep it up.

(They can't imagine)

(his absence yet.)

I can imagine what you'd say on the next episode.

"I don't feel like we're missing anything."

How did you know that?

- We won't feel it at all. / - When Junho was out,

you already saw what happened.

No one would notice it even if one of us is gone.

We had so much fun when Junho wasn't here.

- Was it fun? / - He's right.

It was awesome.

It's already the end of the day.

(The last day breaks.)

(It seems Joohyuck can't really sleep.)

(He watches the others sleep.)

(Chuckling)

I wonder if I'll ever sleep in a room

with other guys again.

(Sound asleep)

I usually can't sleep if someone snores.

(He was sensitive,)

But I slept fine with them.

(but he got used to their sleeping habits.)

They look like babies.

(Gazing)

I should join them on a trip later.

(It feels sadder as the parting comes closer.)

That's enough for me.

(Two Days and One Night is a travel show.)

(We need to get used to meeting new people,)

(and we need to get used to parting a little more.)

(Today,)

(another parting awaits.)

(They go to see Joohyuck off.)

Are you leaving now?

- Are you leaving? / - He should.

(He walks slowly.)

It was nice working with you all.

I don't know what to say. Keep working hard.

(He makes a joke to avoid the awkwardness.)

You should work hard.

- Bye, Joohyuck. / - That's your car.

Did you say goodbye to the directors?

Not yet.

Guys.

They're uncomfortable because of the cameras.

- Eunji and... / - I have to work tomorrow,

- but let's set a date. / - Yes.

- Sure. / - For a team dinner.

- Thank you. / - I can't leave like this.

- I've had a great time. / - Me, too.

No, this will make me feel awkward again.

- Thank you. / - I'm not good at this.

- He's crying. / - What?

I saw his eyes filled with tears.

- What is this? / - Come on.

These people are ridiculous.

- Is someone crying again? / - You cry so easily.

(If you guys cry...)

Hey. You're making us look bad for not crying.

You're making me look bad too.

- Don't worry. / - My gosh.

You worked the hardest.

You had a hard time during every shoot.

- Joohyuck seems stiff. / - He's about to cry.

- Why? / - Your face seems stiff.

You aren't your usual self.

- Is that so? / - Yes.

I should get going.

I'm leaving.

Bye.

I'm leaving.

Goodbye.

(They might as well walk him home.)

Go away.

Thank you.

Goodness.

(They started together but finish differently.)

He's crying again.

(It feels more realistic.)

- Goodness. / - Thank you, everyone.

- Goodbye. / - Bye.

Goodbye.

(As they enjoyed their time together,)

(it's more difficult to say goodbye.)

Goodness.

(He tries to remain strong.)

It feels strange.

- What's going on? / - Lock the door.

- Lock the door. / - Lock the door.

- The door is unlocked. / - What's going on?

- Joohyuck. / - Yes?

- Take off the microphone before you go. / - Okay.

Are you taking the microphone?

Let him take it.

(They want to laugh until the end.)

(The other members say goodbye.)

Take off the microphone.

(The other members say goodbye.)

(They support each other more than anyone.)

- Goodbye. / - Take care.

Take care.

See you soon.

(It seems like they'll see each other soon.)

- Goodbye. / - Goodbye.

Why are we staying so far away from him?

Why are we so far away?

- Joohyuck. / - In case he cries.

Goodbye.

His manager is here.

What is he doing when his manager is here?

Can you stay here?

- Aren't you taking him? / - Don't go.

What are you going to do?

He got in the car alone.

- What's the point? / - Give me the key.

I'll drive.

This is so weird.

(He makes them laugh until the end.)

They have to leave too.

(Joohyuck makes them laugh until the end.)

For more infomation >> The last trip - Joohyuck makes them laugh until the end. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 跟隨Ryuuu的腳步。看過水往上流,但你有看過公仔往上倒嗎?航海王OnePiece【海盜女帝】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#182 - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 跟隨Ryuuu的腳步。看過水往上流,但你有看過公仔往上倒嗎?航海王OnePiece【海盜女帝】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#182 - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

বলিউডের সুপারহিট যে ১০ জন তারকাদের ভাই বোন | মিডিয়ায় অনেক জনপ্রিয় - Duration: 3:33.

AllToppersBD present

For more infomation >> বলিউডের সুপারহিট যে ১০ জন তারকাদের ভাই বোন | মিডিয়ায় অনেক জনপ্রিয় - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Digital Storytelling- Hong Kong - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Digital Storytelling- Hong Kong - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

ある日、庭に現れた子猫。近づいてみると、その猫の異変に気づき驚く【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> ある日、庭に現れた子猫。近づいてみると、その猫の異変に気づき驚く【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Virtual Rhettality - Buddy System S2 (Ep 5) - Duration: 22:20.

For more infomation >> Virtual Rhettality - Buddy System S2 (Ep 5) - Duration: 22:20.

-------------------------------------------

Sport Fan Chants With Lyric #1 - Duration: 5:39.

To love black and white I proudly say to all

I love that famous name and admire only to them

I love that famous name and admire only to them

There is nothing bigger in the world..

..then our love to the black and white colors

..then our love to the black and white colors

Love for the club, can't stop..

..while I'm alive I will shout: I love you Partizan

..while I'm alive I will shout: I love you Partizan

Come on my love, keep on fighting, come on champion

come on my love, keep on fighting, my heart.

Come on my love, keep on fighting, come on champion

come on my love, keep on fighting, my heart.

Ooo we oo we oo this is the greatest story

Ooo we oo we oo, this is us!

Ooo we oo we oo, this is a beautiful glory

Ooo we oo we oo, give win for us

come one guys, come on! our tribina our home

El gouverno Vai Vai 3A9liyetna La Ripassa

come one guys, come on! our tribina our home

El gouverno Vai Vai 3A9liyetna La Ripassa

Ooo we oo we oo this is the greatest story

ooooooooooooooo, it's a magic weed

give me a little bit to taste

to dream of my pao and shout until god:

my panatha, i love you, like heroin, like a hard drug,

like hashish, lsd, for you pao the whole world is stoned

, the whole world. my panatha, my panatha, i love you, i love you,

wherever you may play i will always follow you, i follow you,

pao here, pao here, pao there, pao there, wherever you may play we will always be together, always together

I fallow you since i was child I go with Racing always everywhere

We faced bankrutpcy, a loss of category our field was rented

I can't forget that day on which crazy old lady said

that Racing do not exists, that it should have been sold out

but we fill our stadium and we didn't even play

we defended our headquaters from an auction

But if our fans are from different class

our fans are not bitter like Independiente's neaither like Bosteros, San Lorentzo

and Chickes, they have never filled two stadiums the same day

and to you Independiente, I say

you are bitter and you have no heart

you are bitter and you use guns

For more infomation >> Sport Fan Chants With Lyric #1 - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

To Kill a Robot - Buddy System S2 (Ep 1) - Duration: 24:08.

For more infomation >> To Kill a Robot - Buddy System S2 (Ep 1) - Duration: 24:08.

-------------------------------------------

Sanctuary - Buddy System S2 (Ep 2) - Duration: 21:59.

For more infomation >> Sanctuary - Buddy System S2 (Ep 2) - Duration: 21:59.

-------------------------------------------

A Frontier Story - Buddy System S2 (Ep 6) - Duration: 25:47.

For more infomation >> A Frontier Story - Buddy System S2 (Ep 6) - Duration: 25:47.

-------------------------------------------

Nusfjord Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 23:14.

For more infomation >> Nusfjord Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 23:14.

-------------------------------------------

Missing Link - Buddy System S2 (Ep 8) - Duration: 23:18.

For more infomation >> Missing Link - Buddy System S2 (Ep 8) - Duration: 23:18.

-------------------------------------------

Taste Test - Buddy System S2 (Ep 3) - Duration: 24:59.

For more infomation >> Taste Test - Buddy System S2 (Ep 3) - Duration: 24:59.

-------------------------------------------

They'd like to say goodbye somehow.. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 3:51.

(He promised to go on a surprise trip together,)

(but we received a sudden tragic news.)

(Joohyuck left without saying farewell.)

(They'd like to say goodbye somehow.)

(However,)

(to express their feelings...)

Joohyuck.

(To express their feelings...)

I...

(this way)

(leaves them thinking and hesitating.)

Joohyuck was always

an amazing brother to us.

(He was amazing.)

He was more precious than anyone.

(He was an amazing and precious friend.)

When I was taking a break from Two Days and One Night,

I contacted the members when I returned to Korea.

Joohyuck...

He didn't want to give me a hard time.

When I returned, we had a meeting.

He was worried for me,

so he came to see me.

Joohyuck is having a hard time now,

but I can't be with him.

I feel so bad.

(I'm sorry, Joohyuck.)

I want to go and see him soon.

(I want to see him soon.)

We'll never forget you.

Our Joohyuck.

(We won't ever forget you.)

I hope

you're at a good place.

Rest in peace.

Joohyuck.

What should I say?

Somehow,

I'd always wanted to

show this place to you.

That's why I came here.

For your last episode,

we filmed ourselves with a camera

and went to the places where we spent time with you.

In that episode,

(It's a precious place that Joohyuck remembers.)

you mentioned this place.

You probably thought

that someone would come here.

That's what I think.

Here it is.

Ta-da.

Do you see it?

(Myeongdong Cathedral)

Can you see it well?

You and your parents were together

as we put your photos together.

I wanted to show you this place.

Yes.

Although you probably see it better where you are now.

I still wanted to show it to you once more.

For more infomation >> They'd like to say goodbye somehow.. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Go Faster Madrid: adrenalina al máximo | Ford España - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Go Faster Madrid: adrenalina al máximo | Ford España - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

A congratulatory message for our 10-year anniversary. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 1:10.

(Two weeks ago)

(A congratulatory message for our 10-year anniversary)

Hello, this is Kim Joohyuck.

Congratulations on the 10-year anniversary of the show.

Continuing a show for 10 years is impressive.

From the audience perspective,

I feel a great deal of respect.

It's quite impressive.

I hope the members continue to work hard

so that there is no end to Two Days and One Night.

Also...

I say this every time, but I always miss you.

I wish great things for Two Days and One Night.

I hope it gets even more love by the viewers.

I wish luck to all the members.

(He smiled like the passing season.)

For more infomation >> A congratulatory message for our 10-year anniversary. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

How To Avoid Mosquitoes By Using Mobile || How To Avoid Insects | Anti Mosquito Prank | Omfut Tech - Duration: 3:55.

How To Avoid Mosquitoes By Using Mobile

How To Avoid Insects | Anti Mosquito Prank

Omfut tech

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét