Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Dec 1 2017

Mandy Moore Movies List

For more infomation >> Mandy Moore Movies List - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Debonair Scent - Duration: 5:49.

what's going on guys right here I have debonair sick

debonair set is similar to a couple other subscriptions out there where

you're getting cologne scents you monthly brand-name 100% authentic

expensive colognes you're getting them in smaller sizes and you can switch it

up here and there you don't have to get a you know a big ol $100 Gucci cologne

you can get a month version and if you like to get it for two months but then

always switch it up so this right here is $15 a month so if you guys are

interested in debonair set once you see the beautiful packages side I do have a

discount code that is Santos and that's gonna save you 50% off your first month

so $15 a month you're looking at seven dollars and 50 cent for the amount of

cologne that you're gonna get in here the difference between debonair Sam will

start opening it is that with those other with the other subscriptions

you're just getting one set for the price with this one you're getting three

on three you're getting three three ml bottles of cologne and let's see so this

isn't right here alright debonair set your since this one

so you there's a survey you fill it out and they picked three cologne so they

think you're really gonna like so for me I got and this is what it would look

like debonair says okay and then slide it

open okay so similar to the other ones but also different at the same time go

ahead and smell amazing alright what is this get $15 towards

your full-size debonair and now if you do have a favorite you can go on to

debonair Sant buy the full size and then you know you're getting coupons for the

real thing so I would be able to say fifteen dollars off if I have like a

favorite alright so this is what it looks like right here I kind of like how

there's three different ones because I don't know I'm like smell like the same

thing all the time I like switching it up you know so you got three you know

these are small three these are three ml size right here

and so I have the the sculpture cologne by Niko's for men I have the night Perry

Ellis by Perry Ellis for me and I have the Burberry Brit Cologne by Burberry

for men all right so it also has a description of you know citrus white

floral aromatic all these different you know cologne terms of the scent this is

the style it says the rating this one is a four point zero four out of five out

of eighty eight hundred seventy nine votes with it they tell you the ratings

that people give it so I would go on and rate how I feel about each cologne and

then I mean let's see I guess we can sit as smelly you know to me but I like the

concept of the box I like how you're getting three different ones I like how

you're getting three let's just take what I'm gonna see this is what you're

getting right here where's the pop it open well I like it

because it's definitely travel size you're not gonna have any problem this

is the sculpture I mean I'm not gonna go and spray it all on me but let's see

what this sculpture smells like all right so sculpture is it's a citrus

white floral aromatic balsamic sweet amber smell all right I am a little bit

sick at the moment so it's hard for me to get the full you know sense of smell

out of it but it's I like the way it smelled

let's see which one I'm gonna think is my favorite you can actually tell the

different colors of the you know the actual liquid this right here's though

has a little more yellow tone to it and this is the perry ellis night now i've

never had any of these before so that's interesting let's see alright that's

definitely a different type of scent so I like the sculpture cologne better

that's my favorite one so far and this is a citrus woody fresh spicy sweet

musky that's what I got I feel like a woody musky or type of a smell from the

perry ellis probably wise a little bit more brown and then this right here

that's a good catch this right here is the Burberry so this is a fresh spicy

warm spicy rose woody arrow

maduk so all those words really don't mean anything to me

because I got a sprain and see exactly what they talked about

okay I like that one too so I think that's my second favorite so I think my

my number one favorite one is by Miko's for men the sculpture Cologne

and then I was saying Burberry Brit Cologne and then I'm gonna go with the

night Perry Ellis so like I said guys I recommend it I'm gonna go on the move on

the record saying I recommend debonair sink debonair Saint my money was saying

debonair cents I recommend it because first month you can get it from 50% off

and that's gonna be seven dollars and fifty cents so really can't beat that

three different name-brand authentic colognes for the price of

seven dollars and fifty cents try it out you might actually like one and then you

can go use that coupon and buy the full bottle later on so thank you guys for

checking us out let me know what you think if you if you've tried any of

these colognes man let me know if you like them but thank you guys have

surfing's is king small might as has been the brain

and your brother's life and already

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét