Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 29 2017

Hello ! I'm finally back

I'm back with a new room and because finally i got rid of the bright colors

I also have a new logo and w new intro

The new logo is basically my name written in Arabic and English both ways

and i really love it because i always wanted to add an Arabic touch to my logo

and I also have new pieces to show you because I did some shopping last month

plus, I want to talk to you about the 2017/2018 fall/winter fashion trends

But i will focus more on the new items that i've got

If you're interested to see more trends, I will link my friend's video up here

Her name is Narjess, she's a fashion blogger and a new youtuber, follow her on Instagram @Jessnarjess

Her video is very informative, go subscribe to her channel and encourage her to film more videos!

And now let's start with today's video

The first trend i want to talk to you about is : Pearls

and i want to show you this cute oversized jumer i got from ZARA

It is a cropped jumper and i really love it

I wear it mostly with wide pants

Or i layer it with a long blouse underneath

It looks super cute and for me, it is definitely a statement piece

I bought it when I was in Stockholm but it became available in Zara Tunis very recently

so if you liked it , go get yours

I will continue with the same trend and i will show you a pair of loafers i also got from ZARA

They have three faux pearls studded in the back

And they are super pretty

I love this type of shoes because first of all these are very comfortable!

And I've been wearing them everyday since the begging of fall

And now I pair it with black tights to keep me warm

Another reason why I love loafers is that they instantly add a smart touch to every single outfit

Same thing goes to this pair I got during the sales, but these aren't very comfortable to walk with

Still, they look cute and I can style them with almost every outfit

I also got these black suede heels;

They are attached to a gold anklet that has one pearl on the side

They look super glam, and I just realized that I bought too many black shoes!

Another piece from the same trend,

I bought a green dress that you can wear it either with jeans (like me) or with black tights

You can style it however you want

It has little pearls as buttons

and see-through lace sleeves

I bought a long sleeve shirt in the exact same color to wear it underneath

Because you know me , i don't like wearing black or white shirts

Under colorful see-through or sleeveless pieces

It's a no for me

When i wore the first time, i paired it with my black jeans and loafers

But i didn't like the oufit because i thought i was too basic

That's why I got a pair of over-the-knee boots to style them with this dress

I will show your the pair in a minute

They looked so good with the dress

And I will post the whole outfit on my Instagram very soon

I've been very busy with my master's and my business

There's so many things happening in my life right now

That's why I'm not sharing my outfit posts on Instagram

This year we'll leave the "less is more" trends behind us

Because now, it's all about "more is more"

Everything is "extravaganza"

Everything is shiny

There are too many statement pieces too

To be honest i'm huge fan of the 2018 trends

Therefore, i will show this jacket

It is shiny and oversized as well

Which mean, two trends in one piece

And it looks amazing

Let me tell you a short story

I always think to myself that, in another world, i could definitely be rock star

Who owns an electric guitar, rides motorcycles and wears such jackets haha

But obviously i'm not a rock star

However, I can add a rock touch to my outfits from time to time

I really love this jacket

Because it adds a different vibe to any outfit

I posted this outfit on Instagram a while ago

I styled the jacket with a very casual white blouse and a pair of jeans

The outfit was simple and the jacket made it look interesting

Another shiny piece i have in my wordrobe

You already know it , but i will talk about it one more time

Because i really love this piece

Which is this metallic maxi skirt

And i appreciate its lenght because i've been looking for it since last year

But i only found midi or mini skirts

I bought two maxi scarves with a subtle shine on their both sides

I don't know if you guys can see it

Both scarves , the one that i'm wearing and the one that i'm holding are both from Parfois

Both are the same but in different colors

These are a little bit expensive but totally worth it

These scarves are one of my wordrobe essentials every season

Especially these colors : nude, black and navy blue

I basically wear them all the time

I don't wear a lot of black in summer but, during winter, the black scarf is a must-have

That's why I told myself they are totally worth, despite the price tag

And i'm planning to wear them until I ruin them

Over-the-knee boots are still in this year

And i always struggled to find a pair that fits my skinny legs

I remember when I was young, everytime I try on a pair of over-the-knee boots

I ended up looking like I'm wearing the giant boots

It was a hot mess !

I started to struggle less when I gained more weight

But these are amazing because the elastic part fits your legs' shape perfectly

The pointy flats are coming back this season as well as the kitten heels

Even though I still need time to see if i'll appreciate the kitten heels trend

and i still think they look weird

But I know this trend is making a huge comeback

And maybe i'll get used to it

You never know, I might show you a kitten heels pair in the next video and completely change my mind haha

and I'll be like "wow! these kittens heels are to die for"

It is always the same case

We end up by loving a trend so much after hating it for so long

And it's mainly because we get the inspiration from certain looks or certain people

So these are my new black suede boots

They're cute, super long and i can even wear them with midi skirts

The 2018 hottest color is RED !

And i have two red pieces to show you

And by red i mean every shade of red

I love this color especially during gloomy winter

I feel like i'm adding a pop of color and happiness...

Nevermind...

I have this chunky red jumper

It looks pretty

The knit is very soft

I got it from H&M

The sleeves are quite large and they get tightened up at the end

It is actually similar to the jumper I'm wearing right now

Red jumpers are available everywhere

You pick what suits you better

And the next red piece is a sleeves blazer

I got it from a website that I cannot pronounce its name properly

Don't ask me about the name because that would be embarrassing

Me and my friend Donia, are still struggling with its name

So we decided to call it Youness

And i will write the correct website on the screen

"Yness"...."Yoiness"

Let's say i got it from Youness , and that's it

So Youness , send me a couple of things

And the first item is this sleeveless blazer

It is super long and cute

It looked aweful when i first got it

It was very wrinkled and the buttons were unflattering

So my mom got me these beautiful gold and red buttons

And now the blazer looks 10 times better with its new accessories

They also sent me a pair of black Chelsea boots

For me these are the best winter boots, they're comfortable, super practical and they match every outfit

And these are a little bit shiny so...

I'm sure you've seen the next trend on Instagram lately

Everyone is wearing it and everyone is loving it

I personally love it and i think it looks classy

Even if you style it down casually

The trend I'm talking about is plaid

They made plaid blazers, plaid skirts, pants, shorts...EVERYTHING

I got myself these high wasted plaid pants

Not super skinny nor super large

You can wear these pants with red

I posted an outfit wearing these with my red jumper and a pair of white sneakers

I also wore it with different black shoes and blazer

You can wear them with anything and you can style them however you want

I'll add some pictures to see how I styled this piece

I'm also happy because the wide pants trend is back

Because most of the top I bought for winter are short

And I prefer to wear them with larger pants

I bought these from ZARA

They're black and there's this cute bow on the waist

They're super wide

However, i'm not sure about the quality

I don't know...

The hem is not well stitched on one side of the pants

And i have to sew it again

But overall, they look nice and they match most of the pieces I have in my wardrobe

You cand dress it up as well and wear it with any type of shoes

There are more colors in ZARA such as deep red, green and blue

I needed a surgery to take this blouse off... Just kidding

I've been wearing it EVERY SINGLE DAY !

Simply because it's really pretty and comfortable as well

It's super long

And the back is even a little bit longer

I'm loving the sleeve details

They're super in right now

I loved the print mixture

It has birds' prints and vertical and horizontal stripes

I also got it from ZARA in Stockholm

I'm not sure if it's available in Tunis, let me know if you've already seen it

I have two pieces left from ZARA

I'm not sponsored

I bought everything by myself

I also got this during the sales

Me and Donia bought the same blazer

Because we love to wear matchy outfits

This is a fringe statement blazer

Which is one of the hottest trends this year

It looked super amazing when I put it on

I paired it with the wide pants that i talked about earlier

I will show you this dress that i talked about on my snapchat

I shared a picture of the model wearing it

And you guys were like "Ons are you serious? what the hell is this dress ?"

I was like " No trust me, the dress is super pretty, especially once you wear it, it'll look different"

This is the dress

How gorgeous is this color?

The fabric is beautiful

The details on the waist are incredible

The design is very remarkable

It's a high low midi dress

That's why I styled it with my over-the-knee boots

I already have the pictures of the full outfit but we had some issues with my SD card

I have to wait until we solve the problem

If not, i will have to shoot it again

Beautiful

Just beautiful

What do I have next?

I bought new sunglasses

Look at this case

Everything is shiny !

I got this pair from Parfois

I love its shape, it' new

Very pretty

I wanted to get smaller ones

But they didn't suit my face

I looked like the guy from the Matrix

And that's it

These are the things that i got

I hope you enjoyed this video

and by now you have an idea on what's trending

Don't forget to let me know your favorite trend this season

I'll upload a new video every week

Or two videos, i'll do my best

I'll talk to you soon in my next video

Bye

For more infomation >> Fall winter Haul/trends+outfits - Duration: 12:20.

-------------------------------------------

Hove mere naal || Latest Punjabi WhatsApp Status 2k17 || Lovely Song || By- SgR - Duration: 0:36.

Don't Forget To SUBSCRIBE & SHARE:)

For more infomation >> Hove mere naal || Latest Punjabi WhatsApp Status 2k17 || Lovely Song || By- SgR - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Leadership and Development - How to Get Promoted to Manager - Duration: 3:20.

I've always said you have to be before you become.

So this week I'm gonna give you some tips and help you figure out how to be a leader

and to land that role that you really want.

And make sure you stick around the end for a special bonus.

Hi, I'm Roman Ryder, and on this channel, I help you unlock your powers and be the hero

of your story.

If you're new to my channel, make sure you click below and subscribe.

I put out new videos every week and you don't want to miss out.

Alright, so tip number one is to Dress For Success.

So, basically, you always want to try to dress one level above the current role you're in

if that's feasible.

Sometimes you're gonna be in a role that maybe it's not feasible to wear a tie to work every

day, but I know for me, I was a supervisor, but I was still out in the field and getting

dirty, and I would go to, whether it be sales or places like Sam's or Costco.

I would basically just try to get my clothes as cheap as possible, so I got stuff that

looked fairly nice, but I could go out in the field and tear it up, and it wasn't the

end of the world.

So basically, dress for the job you want, and that doesn't mean dress as Batman.

Because somebody recommended that to me when I mentioned that.

So anyway, dress for success.

Alright, tip number two is Seize Opportunities.

So basically you want to look for any opportunities to do special projects, especially if it's

projects that are gonna get you visible outside your workplace, maybe to be on a team, especially

if you can lead that team, because then you're showing you're able to lead a group already,

so you're 'being before you become' the actual leader.

Also if you don't have many opportunities like that, sometimes it's just a matter of

finding something that you're really passionate about, that maybe nobody else is working on,

and you start working on that thing and start drawing attention and getting backing for

it.

So you basically build your own project to improve something that you're passionate about

at work.

Alright, tip number three is to Step Up.

So look for any opportunities you can to fill that role that you want.

I know for me, personally, I looked for opportunities to step up and fill the supervisor role, whether

the supervisor was leaving for the day, or going on vacation, or whatever the case may

be.

Same thing if you're looking to move into a management role.

I can remember one time I was filling in for my superintendent and also for my plant manager

at the time.

One was out of the country and one was out of the state.

So those are good opportunity to go and get in that role and make some calls, get the

feel for what it's like, and you can also include that when you're looking for that

role, say, "Hey, I've done this job before."

That brings me to this week's bonus, and that is to make your Resume Fit The Job.

That means actually doing the things that that job requires.

So look for every opportunity you can to get involved in things that are gonna be part

of that role.

So when they're reading your résumé, when they're interviewing you, they're thinking,

'wow, this person is already doing this job.'

So for me, that was doing things like getting involved in budget meetings and doing different

projects and things that would be required of me when I've moved up into that new role

that I wanted, so I did everything I possibly could to already know that role before I moved

into it.

Alright, if you take a look at the description below, I've included a link to my Facebook

group, the Hero Mastermind.

I would love to connect with you on there and help you with whatever it is you need

to help you move into that leadership role you want.

If you liked this video, hit the like button below.

Share it with your friends and don't forget to subscribe.

Thanks for watching and I'll see you in the next video!

For more infomation >> Leadership and Development - How to Get Promoted to Manager - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

5 Secrets That Explain What Makes an INFP Tick - Duration: 5:37.

5 Secrets That Explain What Makes an INFP Tick

INFPs often need to learn new skills and strategies and put their highly developed problem-solving

skills to the test.

So, what really makes INFPs tick when you dig below the surface?

Well, Here are five secrets of this wonderful introverted personality type.

1 - INFPs hate being controlled.

At first glance, INFPs appear to be flexible, often putting aside their own needs to preserve

relational peace.

They don't readily voice their real opinions.

Rather, they hint at what they want, saying something like, "Anyone want to try the

new Mexican restaurant tonight?"

And most of the time, they're fine accommodating other people's preferences.

What gets on an INFP's last nerve however, is when a supervisor, spouse, or anyone else

attempts to confine her to a box and force her to work or live the same way every day.

Deep down inside, INFPs desire personal autonomy.

Unlike extroverted judging types (ESTJs, ESFJs, ENTJs, and ENFJs), they want little to do

with organizing people, institutions, or projects.

They need very little outer control.

But they must have inner control.

Though you won't find a judging preference in their four-letter type, INFPs are technically

dominant judgers.

They lead with a judging function known as Introverted Feeling (Fi), and their Fi is

directed inwardly toward the self.

As Dr. AJ Drenth puts it, INFPs are control freaks of themselves.

2 - They honor their inner voice.

Another byproduct of their dominant Introverted Feeling is a strong desire for personal authenticity.

INFPs resonate with the words of Shakespeare's character Polonius: "To thine own self be

true."

Watch an INFP for just a spell, and you'll start to notice his unique outfits.

While they may or may not be blatantly countercultural, they will be comfortable and unique.

INFP originality shows up in their art too.

Some INFPs love to write original music, novels, and screenplays.

Others sketch, paint, or sculpt.

And I've met INFP knitters, quilters, and crafters of all kinds.

What all of them have in common is a longing to express their unique personal visions and

personalities through their art.

When they can create something that helps people, they're especially happy.

3 - INFPs might just enjoy feeling blue.

Believe it or not, INFPs may actually like feeling blue.

At least, their Fi puts them in touch with a wide range of emotions.

For the most part, INFPs are excellent friends when you're feeling down.

They're quick to commiserate and empathize with you because they know what it's like

to feel discouraged, depressed, and disappointed.

Unlike INFJs, who seem to directly absorb other people's moods, INFPs tend to tap

their own emotional experiences and use those memories to put themselves in other people's

shoes.

But INFPs aren't just good at feeling what you feel.

They see beauty in the valleys, rain, and cloudy days of life.

INFPs gravitate toward deep, heartfelt emotions that make them feel alive.

They love what's personal, real, and sincere, and these kinds of feelings are often purest

in the raw moments of life.

My INFP college roommate was a film major.

Most of his movies shared a theme of loss and heartbreak, but they also showed how sorrowful

moments can be beautiful, hopeful, and redemptive, too.

4 - They like to mix it up.

INFPs need variety in their lives.

Because they enjoy variety, INFPs are happiest when they have opportunities to try new things.

Their second strongest mindset, Extroverted Intuition (Ne), seeks novelty and innovation

and multiple ideas.

Choosing a job can be a challenge for INFPs because their Ne tends to want to explore

every avenue before making a decision.

Even after they make up their minds, INFPs sometimes wrestle with the fear that they're

missing out.

5 - They are sentimental.

Spend a while with an INFP, and you'll find out that they're a bit sentimental.

They hold onto antiques and family heirlooms that remind them of deceased loved ones and

fond memories.

INFPs are sentimental thanks to their third mindset, Introverted Sensing (Si).

Si excels at storing and recalling rich memories.

ISTJs and ISFJs, who are dominant Introverted Sensors, can virtually relive an experience

as if they there just by thinking about it.

When trinkets and old collectibles fire up an INFP's Si and Fi, they also relive the

past and experience rich feelings from days gone by.

All in all, that's the 5 Secrets That Explain What Makes an INFP Tick.

Really cool information isn't it!

Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 5 Secrets That Explain What Makes an INFP Tick - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Coordenadas de un vector respecto de una base - Duration: 16:32.

For more infomation >> Coordenadas de un vector respecto de una base - Duration: 16:32.

-------------------------------------------

The Five Headed Jerseys – Ep. 9 - Duration: 1:41.

Each group will search for a red Scotiabank puck, in this 5-headed jersey.

Angels are still looking for that puck.

Woohoo! After a 20-second delayed start, Terriers were able to turn it on.

I love it. Even though the boys just got back, I still think we can pull through.

The second group's headed out.

There's the Angels. They're having a little trouble. Everyone tried to go in different directions.

There's plenty of decoy pucks up in the stands as you can see the Angels struggle.

Come on Terriers! The Terriers can definitely pull ahead.

Look behind the door. Follow me! Look under the hat.

Where the heck is one red puck going to be in a big change room?

Look in the bag. We checked everywhere, even in the toilet.

That's weird. Got it!

Oh, the Angels have finally figured it out. They're moving now. [Cheering]

Team ones figured it out, but here comes team two for the Terriers.

Team two for the Angels has quite a tall task. Guys, is that number two team just leaving?

We're gonna have a log jam here on the carpet.

It's Terriers, it's Angels. It's a quick faceoff.

Guys! Guys! This challenge isn't over until its over.

Left right, left right, left.

Is it red?

For more infomation >> The Five Headed Jerseys – Ep. 9 - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR EATING SHOW VIDEOS|TALKING ABOUT INTERMITTED FASTING 1HR 23HR FAST|MYWEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY - Duration: 7:59.

hey guys today I wanted to talk about my eating show videos where there's no talk

and eating sounds I want to start off by saying that a lot of the eating show

videos that you will see will be foods that I cook from home so it's gonna be a

lot of home-cooked meals um they're going to be no talking in a

lot of these videos and a lot of eating sounds um crunchy

you know slurping drinking just therapeutic sounds I'm looking at a lot

of eating shows that do the asthma videos and they're eating and they're

wonderful displays of food I'm going to start doing some sushi videos as well I

love sushi I just moved and there's not a sushi area that I know of close to my

home but um I just want to say that I just hope that a lot of these people

that are in this community and I'll say mukbang asmar eating show videos I just

hope that they're in it for the right reasons because I have been running

across a few channels and you can tell that they're breaking all the guidelines

of YouTube's policy and they're gonna hurt the community the eating show

community as a whole you know it's gonna be a point where you can't even eat on

camera because it's gonna be taken in the wrong way and this is what we don't

want to do up here but getting off of that I just wanted to touch on that for

a moment I just want to also let you guys know when you see me doing these

eating show videos as we all know that a combination of weight gain can you know

happen from doing these kind of shows but I want to let you know I'm still on

my weight-loss journey so I'm on the intimating fast and everyday around 3

o'clock ish I will be uploading a video and you'll only be seeing what I cook

for the day or some leftovers and it's gonna be one meal so I eat between 3 and

4 and then I upload what I ate no talk some of the videos I will talk and then

afterwards I'll eat and there will be just eating sounds that you hear but um

I'm on the intermitting fast I'm on the 23 hour fast 1 hour window to eat this

is the only way for me that it's going to work where I'm gonna lose a weight

that I need to lose and not gain any weight or get unhealthy so I thought

this would be the appropriate time to start doing intimate and fast where I do

the 1 hour window to eat 23 hours too fast

because I did not want to gain any more weight than I already had gained and I

don't want to cause health problems from binge eating because there's a lot of

people that I watch and I'm not naming anyone and I'm not shaming anybody this

is not the hall of shame but it is awareness to myself that this can become

a problem doing these kind of videos eating videos that people begin to gain

weight and I'm on a weight-loss journey my channels all about happiness and

wellness of course I incorporated the eating show videos the Asthma eating

show videos I'm gonna do muck fame video muck vain excuse me mukbang videos

they're all the same just slightly different I prefer doing the no talk

because to be honest with you this is my only time of the 24 hour period that I

can sit down and eat so I'm trying to feed

my body and really don't want to talk anyways and I also want to display all

the delicious foods that I prepare in my home everyday for my family and myself

and I always want to keep all my content appropriate if there's any kind of

videos that you guys want me to do any foods that you would like for me to cook

and eat please leave that in the comment section and if it's appropriate what

you're asking me to do in my asthma food eating videos I have no problem with

doing that I'm not going to do a weigh-in for a while I'm going to

probably weigh myself at the end of the 30 days from the first video that I

uploaded regarding my food videos and then I'm going to get an arm accurate

weigh-in of the 30 days 30 videos and let you guys know if I have lost any

weight in that time which I should I'm only eating one hour a day 23 hour fast

and actually you can probably lose weight more weight than you normally

would doing it this way I'm eating only an hour a day and I'm not feeling hungry

I think it for me it only takes about 24 hours before I go through that the

eating signals they go away and the reason why I don't have that hunger

anymore is because my body is eating off of its stored fat so if I'm not feeding

it it's going to eat the stored fat and you know keep me satisfied and to I am

put more food in my engine as I would call it so I don't want to make this

video too long but I am going to keep you updated on my weight loss journey

videos I have not forgot you I did not abandon my small following that I have

the weight loss journey videos these eating show videos are videos that you

probably will see on a lot of people who have weight loss journey videos or

wellness videos or just talking about being happy which is losing weight

staying fit and you know all that healthy stuff so you know the oh you'll

probably see or have seen eating show videos on just about anyone who does a

weight loss journey video there's gonna always be food that's on your channel

you know our lives are around food and we want our lives to be around food in a

good way we want to know how to eat our foods correctly so that we can still

enjoy them and not gain a lot of weight in the process and as you can see I'm

enjoying my food and in 30 days I will prove to you that you can eat whatever

you want but it's not what you eat it's how you eat it and when you eat it

so with all that being said please subscribe share and like this video make

it a favorite I'll see you guys in the next video bye for now

For more infomation >> ASMR EATING SHOW VIDEOS|TALKING ABOUT INTERMITTED FASTING 1HR 23HR FAST|MYWEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

Carrying a GUN... AT WORK??? - The Legal Brief - Duration: 8:30.

Welcome back to The Legal Brief, the show where we CRUSH the various legal myths and

misinformation surrounding various areas of the gun world.

I'm your host Adam Kraut and today we're talking about guns in the workplace and I don't mean

disgruntled postal employees.

The NRA Board of Directors election is right around the corner.

I know a lot of you are very interested to hear about my stance on the problems gun owners

face.

Head on over to my website adamkraut.com to learn more about my views on the issues.

The link is in the description.

Guns in the workplace has been a hot topic over the past couple of years.

Many employers specifically prohibit firearms from being carried by employees.

The information is usually found in their employee handbooks, posted signage, etc.

What many of you want to know is whether an employer can legally do this and what recourse

or options do you have?

You may be surprised to know that there is currently no federal law regulating whether

an employer can prohibit firearms at the workplace.

Some states have stepped in with their own laws to regulate the conduct of employers

and to protect employees with so called "parking lot gun laws".

These laws prohibit employers from banning firearms from the parking lot of their premises,

but still allow them to regulate whether an employee may carry at work.

So what are you left with?

If the state you live in does have such a law in effect, you'll want to know exactly

what it allows you to do.

For example, Kentucky has a parking lot gun law in effect.

The law states that "No person, including but not limited to an employer, who is the...occupant

of real property shall prohibit any person who is legally entitled to possess a firearm

from possessing a firearm...in a vehicle on the property."

So if you are legally allowed to posses a gun, you can have one in your car.

The law also provides that "An employer that fires, disciplines, demotes, or otherwise

punishes an employee who is lawfully exercising a right guaranteed by [the law] and who is

engaging in conduct in compliance with [the] statute shall be liable in civil damages."

So if you're in compliance with the law and your employer takes action against you for

having a firearm, you are able to seek relief in court.

It also has four instances where a firearm may be removed from the vehicle or handled.

These instances are in the case of "self-defense, defense of another, defense of property, or

as authorized by the owner, lessee, or occupant of the property."

In essence, the law allows for an employee to keep a firearm in their vehicle but only

under certain conditions.

Unfortunately, many states still do not have such a law in effect, and even then, the law

might not protect you in every case.

As an example of someone who may not be protected under the law, a case was brought to the 6th

Circuit, where a UPS employee was terminated for having a firearm on company property.

Bruce Holly experienced car trouble on his way to work.

His supervisor gave him permission to take the car to a repair shop.

Prior to leaving, Holly asked his co-worker if he could place his handgun in the co-worker's

car, since he was not comfortable leaving it unattended at the repair shop.

Not a bad idea.

Worthy of noting for the law's purpose, Holly had a concealed carry permit.

The co-worker agreed and they transferred the handgun from Holly's car to the co-worker's

in the UPS parking lot.

Ultimately this made its way to management and Holly was terminated.

Without digging too deep into the case, the 6th Circuit looked at the law regarding firearms

in cars on employer property.

Holly challenged the termination under several provisions, one which made it unlawful for

a private employer to "prohibit employees...holding a concealed deadly weapons license from carrying

concealed deadly weapons...in vehicles owned by the employee."

The Court determined that Holly did not fit within the clearly defined parameters of the

law to fall under its protection, that being "in vehicles owned by the employee," as the

firearm was transferred from his car to another employee's.

It also rejected his argument that the removal of his firearm from the vehicle fit into one

of the four statutory exemptions that we just covered.

As such he had no form of recourse against UPS.

The link to the full decision and discussion is down in the description.

We see that in Bruce Holly's case, removing the firearm from his vehicle pulled him outside

of the statute's protection.

Other states have broad protections.

For instance in Oklahoma employers cannot prohibit firearms from parking lots, as long

as the person is not a convicted felon and tkhe vehicle is locked.

It does authorize employers to restrict all other areas.

And then there are states like Pennsylvania, that has no law protecting employees at all.

As Tim Stewart found out leaving a firearm in your vehicle when company policy prohibits

it, in Pennsylvania, is a surefire way to lose your job and not have any recourse.

Keep in mind, employment law plays a part in some of this.

In an at-will employment state, you can be fired because your supervisor doesn't like

that you wear a blue shirt.

If you want to know the specifics about Tim's case there is a link in the description.

So what does this mean for you?

First, you need to identify whether your state has a law in effect that would protect you

if you were to take a firearm onto your employer's property.

Second, if there is a such a law, you need to determine if there are certain permissible

actions, for example, Kentucky's four instances where the removal of a firearm is authorized

by law.

If there are, then you need to ensure compliance with them, otherwise you may no longer be

protected by the statute, as was the case with Mr. Holly.

If you live in a state where there is no such law, you need to determine whether your employer

has any policies against firearms in the parking lot or premises.

If there are, you need to research whether there are legal repercussions for violating

the policy or just potential loss of employment.

Which for some, is pretty devastating.

Interestingly, some states have prohibited employers from searching their employee's

cars for firearms, like Florida.

Others states, like Georgia, allow it in a situation that would lead a reasonable person

to believe that accessing the vehicle is necessary to prevent an immediate threat to human health,

life or safety.

And when it comes to liability, the can of worms is opened.

If an employee commits a crime or act of violence with a firearm they brought to work, employers

can be sued under different theories of negligence.

It could also potentially have Worker's Compensation ramifications.

It remains to be seen that if you are the victim of workplace violence but were denied

the ability to carry a firearm, whether or not you or your estate would be able to successfully

sue your employer under theories of negligence.

So what's the takeaway?

You'll need to see if your state has any laws in place that protect your ability to have

a firearm on company property, including the parking lot.

If there isn't and you choose to bring a gun anyway, you need to be aware of the risks,

which could include losing your job with no recourse against your employer.

As we saw earlier, even if there is a law in place, the recourse you have may be limited,

especially if you aren't in direct compliance with the law.

So be smart when deciding whether or not you're going to carry to work.

Tired of old wives tales being whispered around the gun counter?

Make sure to share this video with your friends.

Don't forget to hit that like button and if you havn't subscribed already, you better

make that happen.

Hang out on Facebook?

Be sure to join us on the TGC Nation Group.

Check out my website adamkraut.com.

And as always thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Carrying a GUN... AT WORK??? - The Legal Brief - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

NEO explains why people of Poland are so loyal to their home country - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> NEO explains why people of Poland are so loyal to their home country - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Chance 2x10 Promo "Especially If You Run Away" Season Finale (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Chance 2x10 Promo "Especially If You Run Away" Season Finale (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Avaz & Capital - Trink Para (2017) #NPZone - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Avaz & Capital - Trink Para (2017) #NPZone - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Oddly Satisfying Video You Can't Miss For A Holiday Mood 🎄 - Duration: 10:37.

Oddly Satisfying Video

Oddly Satisfying Video

For more infomation >> Oddly Satisfying Video You Can't Miss For A Holiday Mood 🎄 - Duration: 10:37.

-------------------------------------------

Best of Splashdiving World Championship 2017 Trailer - PaxSkills - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Best of Splashdiving World Championship 2017 Trailer - PaxSkills - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Обращение к МИД Украины + English Subtitles - Duration: 3:34.

I'd like to address the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine. I ask the Ministry to intervene in the following situation on behalf of the department itself and Ukrainian citizen Roman Sushchenko.

Mr. Roman Sushchenko is a Ukrainian journalist currently imprisoned in the Russian Federation.

Mr. Mark Feygin is Mr. Sushchenko's counsel for the defence [attorney]. He has forced the latter to compose a letter to several human rights organizations and has released this letter today.

Mr. Feygin has also asked him to write in the letter that Mr. Feygin is "the most experienced lawyer of our time". This is a direct quote.

If any of these organizations believes Roman Sushchenko that Mr. Feygin is under threat of depriving of the attorney licence due to some intrigues, propagandists or Kremlin's pressure, I will have no choice, but to defend myself.

I always issue such warnings. Moreover, I've warned Mr. Feygin of impermissibility of defamation against me.

However Mr. Feygin publicly claimed that I'm wanted by the European law enforcement authorities for sexual assaults. He didn't believe me and now he's is at risk of losing his attorney licence due to the case.

If any of these organizations believes and answers Roman Sushchenko's letter, staged by Mark Feygin, I will have no choice, but to conduct a press-conference and address this organization.

I will provide this organizations [or organizations] with all evidences of Feygin's defamation against me. I will provide them with judicial documents [excerpts of the legal case] and police clearance certificate that proves I'm not persecuted by the European law enforcement and that I've been never found guilty of anything by the European courts, etc.

Thus these human rights organizations will be forced to admit that they believed in Roman Sushchenko's lie. This situation will be inconvenient for them. Considering this, will they believe any of Sushchenko's letters in the future? I don't think so.

That's why I'm calmly and politely asking the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to protect Ukrainian citizen Sushchenko from his attorney Mark Feygin, who exploits Mr. Sushchenko to solve his own problems.

If any of these organizations believes Roman Sushchenko's letter, I will provide this organization with reliable information.

I will conduct a press-conference, maybe even in the Netherlands, where I'm allegedly wanted by the police [if to believe Mr. Feygin], to debunk Sushchenko's lie in a polite way.

I'm addressing the Foreign Affairs Ministry of Ukraine - I have warned you! This video is public and nobody will say I didn't warn you. I'm sure that the Foreign Ministry will watch this video too.

I also ask my subscribers to share this video in order to avoid possible baseless accusations of the Kremlin's, Putin's or anyone's else special operation.

Like any law-abiding citizen I will defend my rights in courts and will make this case public. I ask the Ministry to yield to my address. Good luck!

For more infomation >> Обращение к МИД Украины + English Subtitles - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

{Nightcore} Heathens (MMD) Short.Vers - Duration: 2:00.

All my friends are heathens, take it slow

Wait for them to ask you who you know

Please don't make any sudden moves

You don't know the half of the abuse

All my friends are heathens, take it slow

Wait for them to ask you who you know

Please don't make any sudden moves

You don't know the half of the abuse

Welcome to the room of people

Who have rooms of people that they loved one day

Docked away

Just because we check the guns at the door

Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you

You're lovin' on the murderer sitting next to you

You'll think, how'd I get here, sitting next to you?

But after all I've said, please don't forget

All my friends are heathens, take it slow

Wait for them to ask you who you know

Please don't make any sudden moves

You don't know the half of the abuse

We don't deal with outsiders very well

They say newcomers have a certain smell

Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention

They say they can smell your intentions

You're lovin' on the freakshow sitting next to you

You'll have some weird people sitting next to you

You'll think "how did I get here, sitting next to you?"

But after all I've said, please don't forget

Watch it

For more infomation >> {Nightcore} Heathens (MMD) Short.Vers - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Elif Episode 613 - Opening Scene | Season 4 Episode 53 - Duration: 1:25.

-Mrs. Tülay!

I'm shouting at you, don't you hear me?

I've heard you, Mrs. Leman, how can I help you?

There's something I need to talk about, come over here if you have some time.

Right now?

There's a lot I need to do at the store!

Well, this is about your store, too.

Come here, so we can talk about the future of your store.

Allright, I'll be there in a minute.

İnci, my dear, would you like to come with me?

I don't know...

Nnnope... I'll play with my friends.

-Well, take care of yourself, allright? -Bye!

Come on, hurry up!

Mrs. Tülay, I'm waiting!

For more infomation >> Elif Episode 613 - Opening Scene | Season 4 Episode 53 - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

New Nail Art 2017 💄😱 The Best Nail Art Designs Compilation November 2017 | Part 29 - Duration: 10:14.

For more infomation >> New Nail Art 2017 💄😱 The Best Nail Art Designs Compilation November 2017 | Part 29 - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Cupcake & Cake Decorating Videos - Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Compilation - Duration: 12:03.

Amazing Cupcake & Cake Decorating Videos

For more infomation >> Amazing Cupcake & Cake Decorating Videos - Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Compilation - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Apple Crumble Sundaes | Baked Apples | RECIPES - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> How to Make Apple Crumble Sundaes | Baked Apples | RECIPES - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Reversing Type 2 Diabetes — Tami's A1c Improved from 7.1% to 5.3% — The Mastering Diabetes Program - Duration: 8:37.

My life improved tenfold, where I couldn't walk in a grocery store without my fingers

swelling up or my knees.

If I walk around the block my knees getting so swollen that I couldn't I couldn't go

work out.

About four and a half months after starting my efforts in the program my A1c was now

5.3%.

My name is Tammy Cockrell.

I am 52 years old.

And earlier this year in March I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, fatty liver, high cholesterol,

high LDL, low HDL, a whole battery of things and it rocked my world.

My doctor had told me that if I lost 30 pounds I was 234 at the time and if I

lost 30 pounds I could come off the blood pressure medication.

And at this point I was about 20 pounds down and my blood pressure was getting

worse.

I was eating vegetarian.

I was cooking meals the way I'd always cooked them.

And just pulling meat out of it.

And I'm thinking that I was doing good that way.

But we increased the quantity of oils that we were using.

And cheese.

I never brought so much cheese into my house as I did when I went vegetarian.

I had spent a year eating what I thought was healthy

and and doing the right things to try and improve my

health so I didn't end up like my my parents or my in-laws.

And that's when I decided I had I had to do something I had to change doctors.

I had to change my lifestyle and I had to get strict about

something.

My BMI at the time was 33 point something.

My triglycerides were 194, my cholesterol was at 266.

I had found a new doctor and I had gone for my consult with her.

I bawled like a baby in her office as I was telling her everything going wrong because

I was sure that I was early onset of cardiovascular disease.

I just was in my head.

I just knew that that's what was going on.

My cardio sucked, I couldn't be active.

I was so tired all day long.

I found out that I was diabetic I had an A1c of 7.1%.

I went into my diabetic counselors appointment and the day before I went in I ran to Barnes

& Noble and I bought two of Dr. Barnard's books

on reversing diabetes and I kind of came to learn

between my doctor talking to me and the diabetic counselor talking to me that sustaining your

glucose your blood glucose or maintaining your diabetes were common words that were

used.

And that wasn't the results I was looking for.

I was looking for reversing my diabetes.

And fortunately I stopped beating myself up and realized that I'm very fortunate that

I have type 2 diabetes and that is reversible.

You can fix what you have done.

So I started taking metformin.

I thought OK.

I mean everybody keeps telling me that I'm going to have to do this so I might as well

do both things I might as well listen to the doctors and try and find my path in the process.

So through my research I came across Mastering

Diabetes Summit and that was just a blessing in

disguise.

I had no idea how I would be affected by watching that.

I signed up for the free summit.

It was 72 hours.

I got in about nine hours of watching doctors talk about everything.

And my head was spinning.

I have a whole booklet of notes.

I was trying to scribble and that's why I'll probably

go through nine hours as I kept stopping and rewinding and stopping and rewinding so I

could make sure I wasn't missing anything.

In the process of working the program, I got lots of support.

I've made some very good friends on the program

and the video conference calls were a wealth of

knowledge for me.

They were a wealth of support.

I don't know when the turn came or why the turn came but it did.

It did.

And when it does all bets are off.

My life improved tenfold.

Where I couldn't walk in a grocery store without my fingers

swelling up or my knees.

If I walked around the block my knees getting so swollen that I couldn't I

couldn't go work out.

I'm feeling 100% better.

I don't nap anymore.

I don't I couldn't nap if I tried during the day anymore.

It's amazing.

I have so much energy that when I run into people that I

haven't seen before I guess just the level of energy that I exude when I'm talking to

them makes them go what are you doing?

What are you on?

You know because you're talking so fast and you're

so excited and you know and I am.

I feel like I feel like when I turn that corner I gained my life

back and not my life as a 53-year old woman but my life as a 20-30 something year old

I picked up where I left off.

I can get on a bicycle and I can go ride 13 miles.

Along the course of mastering diabetes you're going to find that there are many small milestones.

I spend probably the first two months crying all

the time but happy tears happy tears.

I got to the weight of the birth of my second child when I gave

birth to him and that was a huge accomplishment because I hadn't been there in 17 years.

And then I got to the weight of when I got pregnant with

him.

And the weight that my oldest son was born at.

And then I got to the 200 mark and then I got into my wedding dress that I haven't worn

for 19 years because it didn't fit and barely fit

me then.

And not only did I get into it but I looked better in it.

My next three months came in September which was six months after my diagnosis.

About four and a half months after starting my efforts in

the program.

My A1c was now 5.3%.

My fatty liver was completely reversed.

My cholesterol had gone from the previous 266 and then 244 and

then 225 to now 200.

My red blood count was fine.

My triglycerides had come down to 185, so I had spent a good week and a good couple

of months from my last labs eating a lot more fruit

than I had ever eaten before.

And yet now my numbers are coming down.

I couldn't say anything more than that to trust the

program.

Trust the journey.

Trust the journey going forward.

So I see that I'm going to continue to work this program for the rest of my life.

My life and my genetics depends on it.

And I've never felt better in my life so why wouldn't I?

Why would somebody do this?

I've had milestones I've I've been able to be physically active for the first time in

25 years and that chokes me up.

I was in Mexico in September and I looked up at the pyramid and

Coba and I thought there's just no way I can I can do this.

And I was in flip flops OK.

I was in flip flops and it was 90 degrees outside and very humid and I

was sweaty and I thought there's no way I can do this.

Not only was I able to do that but I scaled it

without stopping to take a breath.

I wasn't out of breath.

My knees didn't blow up.

My body did not quit on me.

My cardiovascular, I was breathing heavy, no lie, but my cardiovascular

did not stop me or prevent me from going where I thought for 25 years that that was my problem.

So I see myself living a more active life than I ever

have before.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét