Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

A New Reality Is Manifesting on Gaia � Can You Feel It

by Therese Zumi Sumner

This morning on the Swedish TV morning news show they interviewed a journalist from a

mainstream Swedish newspaper who has been reporting from Syria and the war there.

She basically said that this war has nothing to do with the Syrian people but is a war

between the nations with the most power in the East and West.

She mentioned on the one side the alignment of Iran, Iraq, and Russia and on the other

hand USA, Saudi Arabia and Israel.

I must admit that in 2010-2011 my opinion of President Assad was such that I said to

Source �if I knew how to, I would willingly go there and put a bullet in his head�.

Then Cobra came along and eventually a much clearer and broader view of reality evolved.

This Swedish journalist has won many prizes.

She has lived with the people in Raqqa, along with them she has experienced starvation,

lice all over her body, sleepless nights not knowing what�s ahead at any moment.

When you listen to her you know she knows what she�s talking about.

In case anyone still has any doubts about this the war in Syria is most definitely a

major part of NWO WW3 being played out.

Without the Light Forces ~ the Alliance on the surface ~ the RM below surface and not

in least the Galactic Confederation this third world war would have been multiple times worse.

Why I�m telling you this is that I have never heard someone speaking in such plain

language about the truth of reality and clearly being invited and allowed to do so on mainstream

media.

To me this is a wonderful sign that things are changing fast now.

There are signs to be seen daily in our state owned TV that a more truthful reality is emerging.

I believe that we are �there� already now!!

We are day by day gliding over to this new reality.

It�s taking place before our very eyes if we have �eyes to see�.

Have you heard that we are the creators of our reality?

That our experience of reality is a mirror of what we focus on from within?

The more that we decide to focus on the change taking place like many have done worldwide

in meditation these past 4 days or so the quicker it will manifest.

We have focused when possible, every four hours, that the Pink Feminine Warm Loving

Goddess energy descends like a blanket over every man woman and child and we visualize

/ see a healing taking place and celebrations of peace on Earth.

So, if (merely an example) your focus is worry about chemtrails still happening then that�s

what you will manifest.

Most likely they will go on as long as the weather control is still in �their� hands

so why bother worry � their power is about to end soon.

Let�s focus upon what we want!

Let�s focus upon what we want!

Focus on Love.

Send out loving vibes to everyone you meet whether or not they meet your eyes, and if

they do meet your eyes say �Hi�.

One place on the planet {there are sadly way too many} that could do with a little extra

healing energy at present is the Rohingya people who have crossed the border to Bangladesh

from northern Burma.

This is such a disgrace.

Ethnic rinsing because the powers that be in that country want to develop oil, marble

etc. industries in the area these people have resided.

They have burnt their houses, committed so many other atrocities to drive them away,

and now slave traders without any conscience whatsoever are stealing orphaned children

age 5-6-7 years as they cross the border selling them to trafficking into slave sexual industry

for 150$ each!

The refugee camp in Bangladesh is now holding 1 million people with more arriving daily.

It is in the jungle and has many tents on the edge of ravines that could collapse when

the rainy season comes.

Lets us decree, declare and command that this situation is given priority and changed NOW.

An example of decreeing found here:

or a simple reminder; We could decree something like this:

I {your name here} declare and decree and command in the presence of the Council of

Love or my Family of Light {name if you wish any or all Guides � Light Beings}

That � {your desire here}

This is the will of Source {� your name �} and so it is, and so it is, and so it

is.

Finally, we know that success is a given?

Do you know that?

You should know that?

Our unity as Lightworkers has brought us to a place where so so many of us have a similar

view of the new Gaian reality, so many of us focus on a beautiful bright new reality

so that there is no possibility that �their� NWO sad controlling vision could ever manifest

now.

None!

Cobra taught us that from December 2012 there was only one possible timeline future and

that it would be positive.

The more of us that join forces seeing that new future as brightly and vibrant as you

possibly can the quicker it will manifest.

So, let�s spend our time focusing on that and being prepared for the coming change in

every way that we can.

For more infomation >> A New Reality Is Manifesting on Gaia – Can You Feel It - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Rachel Bloom and Seth Swap Pre-Show Nervous Dump Stories - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Rachel Bloom and Seth Swap Pre-Show Nervous Dump Stories - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

నమ్మినవాళ్ళే నన్ను మోసం చేసారు | Anchor Ravi Sensational Comments | Celebrity News | Jilebi - Duration: 2:53.

Anchor Ravi Sensational Comments

Anchor Ravi Sensational Comments

For more infomation >> నమ్మినవాళ్ళే నన్ను మోసం చేసారు | Anchor Ravi Sensational Comments | Celebrity News | Jilebi - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

(Thai Sub) 【PSO2】 ตัวอย่างเนื้อเรื่องบทส่งท้ายของ Chapter 2 - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> (Thai Sub) 【PSO2】 ตัวอย่างเนื้อเรื่องบทส่งท้ายของ Chapter 2 - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Arrays in C programming | APSSDC | MANATV | 30-11-2017 - Duration: 44:49.

For more infomation >> Arrays in C programming | APSSDC | MANATV | 30-11-2017 - Duration: 44:49.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Pitni | 2k18 |tigersufi - Duration: 7:59.

For more infomation >> Latest Pitni | 2k18 |tigersufi - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

Fishing Videos || Smart Girl making Fishing Trap and Catch Big Fish - Duration: 4:30.

Fishing Videos

For more infomation >> Fishing Videos || Smart Girl making Fishing Trap and Catch Big Fish - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Por la Bahía | Rimas Para Niños | Para Bebes | Canciones Infantiles - Duration: 1:10:46.

🎶Kid Song Music Playing 🎶

🎶 Down by the bay 🎶

🎶 where the watermelons grow 🎶

🎶 Back to my home 🎶

🎶 I dare not go 🎶

🎶 For if I do 🎶

🎶 My mother would say 🎶

Did you ever see a snake

Baking a cake?

🎶 Down by the bay 🎶

🎶 Down by the bay 🎶

🎶 Where the watermellons grow 🎶

🎶 Back to my home 🎶

🎶 I dare not go 🎶

🎶 For if I do 🎶

🎶 My mother would say 🎶

Did you ever see a bee

Drinking some tea?

🎶 Down by the Bay 🎶

🎶Kids Music Playing 🎶

🎶 Down by the Bay 🎶

🎶 Where the watermellons grow 🎶

🎶 Back to my home 🎶

🎶 I dare not go 🎶

🎶 For if I do 🎶

🎶 My mother would say 🎶

Did you ever see a whale

with a polka dot tail?

🎶 Down by the Bay 🎶

🎶 Down by the Bay 🎶

🎶 Where the watermellons grow 🎶

🎶 Back to my home 🎶

🎶 I dare not go 🎶

🎶 For if I do 🎶

🎶 My mother would say 🎶

Did you ever see a cat

Wearing a hat?

🎶 Down by the Bay 🎶

For more infomation >> Por la Bahía | Rimas Para Niños | Para Bebes | Canciones Infantiles - Duration: 1:10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Bali's volcano is threatening its tourism industry | CNBC Reports - Duration: 1:30.

The volcano is generating so much smoke behind me that it's pretty much

impossible to see anything, but if it was a clear day

you would be able to see it in theory from here.

Mount Agung is located in Bali, Indonesia

and recently there are more and more signs that a major eruption could occur.

When a volcano erupts, the consequences can be

devastating for the lives of many.

In 1963, when Bali's Mount Agung volcano erupted,

more than 1,000 people died.

Then, minor eruptions and flows lasted almost one year.

Bali heavily relies on tourism, which as of recently could be in jeopardy.

The massive tourist destination gets more than four million visitors each year.

Even though Bali's Denpasar Airport is more than 60 kilometers

from Mount Agung, ash particles from the volcano have been

discovered which has caused multiple closures at the airport.

Not only could the smoke cause visibility issues for pilots,

but it can also damage engines of aircrafts and cause safety issues.

I visited some evacuation camps where local residents are sleeping.

Meanwhile, at the volcano's command center,

the government has set up thousands of supplies.

In these boxes, you have lots of masks, you have flashlights,

you have rice over here... a lot of rice.

In the vicinity of the volcano, many residents have evacuated

their villages, while signs are put up to warn people of

potential lava flow and nearby towns await what could come next.

For more infomation >> Bali's volcano is threatening its tourism industry | CNBC Reports - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

The Secret of My Love | 我男人的秘密 | 내 남자의 비밀 - Ep.42 [SUB : ENG/CHN/2017.11.30] - Duration: 33:39.

Kang Jaeuk?

(Episode 42)

(DNA is not a match)

So the one in the vacation house is the real Jaeuk.

His mother switched Jaeuk with Han Jiseop.

She really transcends all imagination.

Mommy,

is daddy here?

Yes. Wait a minute.

You can see daddy soon.

It's really daddy.

Daddy!

Daddy, why didn't you come to see me?

I hate you, daddy! I hate you.

You won't leave me anymore, will you, daddy?

You'll live with me, right?

Little girl, what's your name?

Daddy.

I'm not even married yet.

I can't have anyone call me daddy.

Really?

No. That's not true.

You're daddy. You're Haesol's daddy.

If you act stubborn like this,

I may get very angry with you.

So stop playing around and go to your mommy.

No.

You really are my daddy.

I know it's you, daddy.

Let's go to mommy. Please?

Let's go to mommy.

What are you waiting for?

Take this child to her mother.

Don't touch her.

Mommy!

It's okay.

It's okay. Don't cry.

What are you trying to pull?

Are you a panhandler?

How could you bring your child to do this?

What?

A panhandler?

I said you had the wrong person but you

brought your child and harassed me.

That's beyond rude. It's assault.

What are you after?

What do you want from me?

Money?

What was that?

If you want money, here.

I even help poor people I don't know.

I can help someone like you.

Here. Happy now?

I don't need money.

I don't want anything.

I only wanted...

To check one last time.

You do something like this to

a man about to get married

and what? You wanted to check?

If not oh, well. Is that it?

This is defamation. Defamation.

I'm sorry.

I can see now, that I made a huge mistake.

My apologies.

If you do this again...

I'll report you for stalking me.

And I'll claim damages...

For defamation as well.

That's enough!

You don't need to be so harsh.

You're making her feel bad.

I've warned you.

Daddy! Daddy!

Haesol, he isn't daddy.

He's just a stranger.

He is not a stranger.

He is my daddy.

I want to go to daddy.

Stop it.

You and I were mistaken.

He just looks a lot like daddy.

He isn't daddy.

My son was too harsh.

Please be understanding.

He's getting married soon.

This could cause misunderstandings

and he's afraid it may hit the tabloids. That's why.

I'm sorry.

I know for sure now.

He isn't the man I'm looking for.

I'm sorry for troubling you.

Yes?

What?

I'm leaving now.

You didn't have to be so nasty.

You could've been nicer.

Did you have to humiliate her in front of her child?

Be nice?

Do I have nothing better to do?

I don't come to the office for fun like you do.

Kang Jaeuk.

If you feel so bad for her,

why don't you take care of her?

What happened?

Is he okay?

He's stable now.

What's wrong with him?

Why does this keep happening these days?

I think he had a heart attack.

It's rare but some comatose people

regain consciousness after

having a heart attack.

Are you saying Jaeuk may wake up?

It's too soon to say.

We'll just have to watch.

Then I'll go now.

I have appointments to tend to.

Did you want to remind your mom...

That you're still alive?

Is that why you keep scaring me?

Why?

Were you afraid I'd replace you with Jiseop forever?

Don't be afraid.

Look.

Jiseop is just a shell wearing your mask temporarily.

You just need to wake up.

Then grandpa's company...

And Haerim will be yours.

So relax and come back.

Did you go somewhere?

Yes. Hello.

It's been a while.

I came by to give you our wedding invitation.

It's an honor.

I didn't know you'd deliver the invitation to me yourself.

I had to.

I owe you so much.

What?

Jaeuk had 10% chance

of survival but you turned it into 100%.

Jaeuk's miracle

is all thanks to you.

I'm ever so grateful. Thank you.

No need to thank me.

It was all Jaeuk's luck.

Was he?

You must be mother's accomplice.

It was impossible to pull off

without your help.

She did?

What did she say?

She asked some questions about Jaeuk.

It felt weird.

You should be cautious.

Okay. Thank you.

Don't tell me Haerim...

Haerim is here to see you, madam.

Haerim,

what do you mean?

What? Did you think I'd never find out?

Han Jiseop. You paid off his debt

and put him in Jaeuk's place as his substitute.

You are very impressive.

How did you...

You tricked me

and tried to get me to marry his fill-in.

What is your real objective?

My dad's wealth and power?

Or was it because of Gangin Group?

Why did you drag me into your ambition? Why?

Haerim, what are you thinking about?

Nothing.

Where's Miryeong now?

She's in the vacation house, right?

I told you.

We have her under control,

so you focus on the wedding.

Did you know that you are my role model?

You're too kind.

You're always wise and brave.

Someone like me

could never come close, even in my next life.

You take care of Miryeong for me.

I'll be eternally grateful.

Who knows?

I may end up giving you an even bigger gift.

A bigger gift?

I think you and I will become a great pair.

I think the same.

I'll pull you up when you're struggling.

And when I'm struggling, you push me forward.

Wouldn't it be a great relationship

if we could do that?

Don't you agree?

Of course. We're on the same side.

Thank you, Haerim.

I said you had the wrong person but

you brought your child and harassed me.

That's beyond rude. It's assault.

What are you after?

What do you want from me?

Money?

That's right. That man isn't Jiseop.

He can't be Jiseop.

No. He must not be.

Hi.

Did you meet him?

Yes. I got my confirmation thanks to you.

He isn't my husband.

He looked so much like him, that I was mistaken.

From what I saw today,

although he looks the same,

his temper, personality and the way he talks

are way too different.

I was confused all by myself.

I searched for him all by myself.

I was disappointed all by myself.

And I was sad all by myself until now.

I'm such a joke.

Are you sad that it wasn't him?

Why are you crying?

I'm embarrassed.

I'm ashamed for mistaking a person like that

for my husband.

I'm hungry. Let's go eat.

If you want to cry, just cry.

I can lend you my shoulder whenever you want.

You'll make fun of me if I cry.

I will not.

But cry just for today.

Haesol, did you really see daddy at that company?

Then did Seora go there again?

I hugged him

but daddy said it wasn't him and got angry.

He said he didn't know me.

Haesol, did he really get angry

and say he wasn't your dad?

Yes. He was screaming

and was mean to mommy.

I would've done the same.

If it isn't him, that's fine.

But there's no need to get mad.

It's understandable if they look alike.

But it's strange.

He definitely smelled like daddy,

but he said he wasn't.

Look at this. She got Haesol doing it too now.

The mom's being all crazy,

so the kid became crazy too.

She is not! Mommy is not crazy!

How dare you raise your voice at the dinner table?

Is that how your mom taught you?

Don't say that about mommy.

Why are you making her cry?

She's already upset enough.

Don't cry.

That's right, Haesol.

Auntie was just kidding. Don't cry.

Come with grandpa.

I'll read you a story.

Why you!

How is it that everything you say

is so venomous?

Why are you always rubbing salt

into other people's wounds?

What did I do wrong?

I'm worried, that's why.

Exactly.

I think Seora's completely lost her mind too.

His family owns a conglomerate.

If she harasses him every day, they won't sit still.

What if that family does something in retaliation?

Retaliation? Like what?

It's nothing for a family like that to get rid of

a small family like us.

Haven't you seen the movies?

If you annoy them, they hire thugs

to bury you in the mountains somewhere.

She's totally right.

We need to stop Seora.

She is completely out of her mind.

We need to wake her up.

I understand Seora 1,000, even 10,000 times over.

A man who looks just like her

dead husband is found.

How could she not lose her mind?

I would do whatever it takes to check for myself too!

He says he isn't him.

It's because she keeps nagging him

and won't let go.

He has a fiancee from a wealthy family too.

He has a fiancee?

Then he must still be single.

That's common sense.

(Luxury Brand)

I've lost my appetite.

Clear the table.

What? Do you think I'm your maid?

I peel onions, wait on tables

and do the dishes all day long at the restaurant.

But you want me to work at home too?

Then don't. Don't lift a finger.

Just pack your things and get out.

Should I open the gate for you?

Fine. Fine! I'll do it.

Isn't this the English jewelry brand Elise?

You recognized it right away.

You have great taste.

Well, I really wanted it.

But why are you...

I need you to stop Seora.

Sorry?

That's right.

I heard she went and bugged him again.

I'm sorry.

I think she's worse because the man who resembles

her husband is the grandson of a conglomerate family.

That's how she is.

I won't hold back anymore.

If she causes a scene at the office again,

we may demand compensation for defamation.

Compensation for defamation?

She defamed the future head of Gangin Group.

You could sell the house and the restaurant

but that won't even come close.

I understand.

I'll do whatever it takes to stop Seora.

Daera, are you really seeing a rich guy?

Geez. It's so bitter. It's very bitter.

Maybe it's because it's from Inuk

but you're drinking the tonic diligently...

- Even though you say it's bitter. / - Is Jaeuk home?

He must be discussing the wedding with Haerim.

Good night.

Aren't you leaving?

I'm sorry.

Good night then.

So? Did you look into it?

You couldn't find her?

You morons.

Search everyone who knows her

and find her no matter what!

Yes, madam.

There's something else to report.

I think the chairman hired someone

to look into Gu Mihong and Han Jiseop.

What was that?

Don't let that happen.

If that doesn't work,

stall them.

Not now. No.

That annoying old man.

Do you really want to challenge me?

Drink slowly. You don't want to get too drunk.

Why? It's been a while since I drank,

so this feels nice.

My head feels very clear now too.

Jiseop, are you that miserable about what you did

to Seora and your child?

Is it that hard?

You scumbag.

You human trash.

Haerim, you'll regret it too.

You'll regret choosing me.

No. I don't believe in regret.

I don't do anything I would regret.

So don't bother worrying about me.

Stop drinking.

Your mother's worried.

You have work tomorrow too.

This isn't like you.

Did something bad happen?

Smile a little.

I want to see you smile.

Be in agony for only today.

I'll make you laugh starting tomorrow.

Han Jiseop is dead now.

I must've lost my mind.

My husband is dead...

But I was being a fool with someone

completely unrelated.

Stop drinking.

You already drank more than enough.

Let me be.

I feel too bad to my husband.

I can't bear to be sober.

How could I have mistaken someone like that

for my husband?

I must've been out of my mind.

I want to be complimented.

Compliment me.

What is it?

Did you find a job or something?

Correct.

You're a mind reader.

Really?

Where will you be working?

Gangin Group.

That's great.

Which department?

Security?

You said you knew someone in the security office.

Did that person get you in?

That's not it.

Regardless, congratulations.

Don't think about going to the U.S. anymore.

Settle down here

and get married.

Stop upsetting your grandfather.

While we're on the topic,

do you want me to find you a girl?

Just a minute.

I have a friend who's a good catch.

I have someone.

Really?

Then why didn't you tell me?

I met her recently.

I haven't even told her how I feel yet.

I may be rejected.

You will definitely not be rejected.

Because you are...

A kind, warm

and handsome klutz.

Is that a compliment or an insult?

But do you think I can tell her how I feel?

Yes, you can.

How warm.

Jiseop,

your back is so warm.

Honey.

I miss you.

The chairman?

His health isn't what it used to be.

He hasn't named his heir yet.

I'm concerned.

Why are you concerned?

From how things are now,

Jaeuk is favored to be the next chairman.

That's true,

but I'm still cautious and anxious.

You'll help us to ensure

Jaeuk will take over for him

if father passes away, won't you?

That goes without saying.

But I need to become

more powerful in order to do that.

I plan to run for the next leader of the party.

I'll need Jaeuk's help.

Of course.

He'll start taking action soon as well.

Thank you.

And here.

I think it's only right

that you hold onto this.

We are sharing children now.

Let's shake off the past

and be comfortable with each other.

Okay. I'll accept it with a carefree heart.

Thank you.

Lastly, may I ask you something from the past?

When you broke up with me

and dated Inuk's father...

Did you know that he was my friend?

Yes. I found out by chance.

Then by chance

did you choose him

to get revenge at me?

Did you intentionally approach Inuk's father

because you knew he and I were friends?

Approach?

Of course, after you left me

to marry a rich family's daughter...

I wanted to marry a rich man and

show you I was better off.

But that wasn't all.

That wasn't all?

Maybe.

Let's eat.

You're going to the U.S.?

Yes. I'm going to the U.S.

That's good. You can't get into college

with your grades anyway.

That's the first wise decision you've made.

What? Hey, Chara!

I'm saying I'm going to the U.S., 11,000km away,

and you think it's wise?

I'm not deaf. Stop yelling.

Don't change your tune after I leave.

Why would I even think of you when I don't see you?

Out of sight,

out of mind.

Understand?

Write.

What?

Write down your feelings.

What do you mean?

Write down my feelings?

I know you're too embarrassed to say how you feel.

It's easier to organize your feelings if you write,

so write how you honestly feel about me.

Don't be embarrassed.

Sure. Why not?

Look.

This is how I feel. Nice and organized.

"Good luck in the U.S. I'm going to the army.

Don't visit. I'll return all mail."

Happy?

Later.

Chara, why are you going to the army?

I won't go to the U.S., so don't go to the army either.

Hey, Chara!

29 years old?

Are you sure she got lost when she was a child?

How about the burn scar on the right thigh?

No. Let me meet her first.

I'll check myself.

Today?

Okay then.

I'll call you at this number when I head out.

Maid, maid.

Yes? Did you call?

Rahui. Call Rahui for me. Now.

He went out.

He went out?

Then call Mr. Jeong for me. Hurry.

The assemblyman sent him out of town

on an errand this morning.

Why today of all days?

Fine. You may go.

Okay.

If Rahui and Mr. Jeong are away, what am I to do?

(Give Us A Call)

Please enjoy.

Hello, madam.

Yes, this is the errand service.

Right now?

What do you mean?

My mom called who?

Mom.

Why are you home at this hour?

Where are you going?

I'll take you.

The housekeeper called, saying

Rahui and the driver are both out.

She shouldn't have done that.

Go with me.

I'll take you.

You may leave.

You must be busy. You should go back to the office.

I can go with this woman.

Let's go.

Okay. We'll go now.

I told you to leave.

I said I'll take her.

Madam hired me.

I'll leave if she tells me to.

I told you to go, so go.

Why are you talking back to me?

I called her!

Who are you to tell her to leave?

Mom, let's talk.

I have nothing to say to you.

I need to go out.

It'll be just a minute.

It's important.

Sorry but make us some tea.

You can do that much, right?

Sure.

Why did you call that woman here?

Why did you bring her into this house again?

Do I need your permission

to call people into my house now?

Don't you know who she is?

Tell me. Why do you hate that woman so much?

I told you.

She has a grudge against me.

Who knows what trouble she'll cause in our house?

So please don't bring that woman into this house.

If you need someone, you can call me.

How can I trust you?

Mom.

All you do is lie.

I must've made a mistake.

When dad wanted to send you to the hospital,

I should've agreed.

Sure, that's right.

Now, you're being yourself.

Take off the good daughter mask

and live as yourself. That's who you really are.

You really do belong in a hospital, not here.

What?

Oh, that's hot.

Oh, no. Are you okay?

Don't just stand there! Get some ice!

Okay.

- It's okay. I'll just wash it off. / - Wait, let me see.

I'm really okay.

(The Secret of My Love)

Those people kept me hostage.

Report them to the police.

I'll help you.

There's a problem with the chairman's heart.

Chairman Kang will oppose if he finds out.

Leave Miryeong to me.

You take care of Seora.

Shall we see who does better?

This is my daddy. Isn't he very handsome?

Wait, how...

Are you interested in Ki Seora or something?

I like Seora very much.

Have you really lost your mind?

A guest has been waiting for a while now.

Who are you?

For more infomation >> The Secret of My Love | 我男人的秘密 | 내 남자의 비밀 - Ep.42 [SUB : ENG/CHN/2017.11.30] - Duration: 33:39.

-------------------------------------------

6 Most Beautiful Saas Bahu Jodis Of Bollywood - Duration: 5:30.

6 Most Beautiful Saas-Bahu Jodis Of Bollywood

For more infomation >> 6 Most Beautiful Saas Bahu Jodis Of Bollywood - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

How To Be More Creative - With a Twist 👊 Andrew & Pete VS Dan & Lloyd: Episode 1 - Duration: 8:57.

- So we are about to do the very first

Andrew and Pete versus Dan & Lloyd challenge.

Dan and Lloyd have sent us the challenge in this envelope

and we don't know what it is.

And I'm feeling a little bit sick.

- I'm a bit worried about what they've got in store for us.

- Shall we have a look?

- How extreme have they gone?

- Here we go, it is time.

- It is time. - Sexy branding.

Andrew and Pete versus Dan and Lloyd Challenge One.

We'd like to know how can we be more creative,

but please make sure that you aren't creative

at all whilst you tell us.

We'd really like a traditional boring

businessy video, please.

Bonus points for wearing your most traditional

business attire, having no personality at all,

cheesy lines and awful puns, being ready salted,

and reminding us of the 90s. Good luck.

Damn it, do we have a suit?

(laughing)

- How are we going

to be boring?

- Oh my god.

- Well, it's easy for you.

Plus one bonus point if you use the word

mackerel in your video.

Mackerel. (laughing)

- Fun times, guys, fun times.

- (Together) Challenge One, accepted.

- That was too creative.

- (Together) Challenge One, accepted.

- Accepted.

(well old music)

- Hi, I'm Andrew, co-founder of Andrew & Pete,

established in 2011.

In this video, we're going to share five ways

that you can be more creative with your marketing ideas.

Instead of thinking outside the box,

get rid of the box.

- Thanks, Andrew.

I can already tell this is going to be a fun video.

- Tip number one.

Find a creative buddy.

A creative buddy can actually hold you to account

to think of good ideas together.

Making time for brain-storming can often be forgotten.

Andrew is my creative buddy.

There's nothing I love more than

bashing out a good, creative idea with Andrew.

Here is a tweetable on the subject.

I just want someone to hug me

and tell me I'm not as worthless

as I think I am.

- Point number two is to create a swipe file.

Great ideas often need some time to mull over in your head.

But if you don't write them down when you think of them

or when you see them for the very first time,

then you may lose those ideas.

We like to think of this as

capturing moments of today

that will wow your heart

tomorrow

Take inspiration from people in other industries

and allow your subconscious mind

to think about how you could potentially apply them

in your own industry.

My favourite place to store these ideas

is in my Filofax 5000.

The leather, it smells amazing.

- Tip number three is actually

to define your brand values.

Having a framework to run through your ideas with

can often trigger your creative juices,

which will help you to think of great ideas

that will be on brand.

We always encourage our clients to think of

three unique brand values.

Once you have these three unique brand values,

you can start to see if

your ideas are congruent

with your actual brand values

or not.

If you want some inspiration

on brand values that you can use,

just go to andrewandpete.com/huge

to download our huge list of brand values.

- Point number four is the No Wrong Answer Game.

The fear of being criticised often prohibits

creative thoughts being shared.

We actually play the No Wrong Answer Game

when we need to think of new ideas.

On our whiteboard, we write down as many ideas as possible,

not matter how idiotic, and everything gets wrote down.

Often a crazy idea sparks a great idea.

Remember that quantity leads to quality

when it comes to creative ideas.

There are punishments, mm-hmm, for criticising.

I once actually slapped Pete around the face

with a mackerel when he said it was stupid

to style my hair like David Beckham,

circa 1997.

I think it looks good.

- Finally, it's tip five.

Use a pen and paper.

An alternative for a pen could be a pencil.

Scientists have actually proven that

we are much more creative when putting pen

or pencil to paper,

much better than the internet anyway.

That's never going to take off.

(upbeat music)

- [Andrew] That's it for this week's episode

of Andrew & Pete versus Dan & Lloyd.

- [Pete] The only thing left to do now

is to check out the scores.

- Oh, hi, didn't see you there.

Dan was just putting up our 2017 award

over there in our office.

We're here to score Andrew and Pete on Challenge One.

- One.

- For wearing traditional business attire,

we give Andrew and Pete--

- Ten. - Ten.

For having no personality at all,

we give Andrew and Pete--

- Eight.

- Slightly too much personality there, Dan.

For cheesy lines and awful puns,

we give Andrew and Pete--

- Nine.

- Nine.

For being ready salted, we give Andrew and Pete--

- Nine. - Nine.

For reminding us of the 90s, we give Andrew and Pete--

- Ten.

- Ten, well done. And of course, they get a bonus point--

- One.

- ... for using the word mackerel.

Well done, Andrew and Pete.

- [Andrew] Great start for us, I'm not complaining

with that 47 to 0.

- [Pete] Tune in next time to find out what

challenge we set them.

- Get rid of the box.

(laughing)

- The leather smells amazing. (chuckling)

- An alternative for a pen could be a pencil.

- [Andrew] (laughing) I don't know why that's funny.

It just is.

This video is so boring, I'm so drained just watching you.

I really just want to shake you.

- I know.

[Andrew] Those hands, you can make magic with those hands.

- I feel like Tony Blair.

- [Andrew] You look like him, too. (laughing)

For more infomation >> How To Be More Creative - With a Twist 👊 Andrew & Pete VS Dan & Lloyd: Episode 1 - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

From Active Mind to Calmness, Meditation Techniques - Eckhart Tolle - Duration: 6:30.

they were also two or three questions by people to home the stillness is yet only

a mental concept and so they asked it's great to hear about it but I've never

experienced the stopping of my mind my mind is continuously noisy compulsive it

continuously worries and thinks so what are you what can you tell me they asked

there are also a few questions on meditation the use the purpose

usefulness or otherwise of meditation and I'd like to bring the two together

the two questions

especially if the mind is incessantly active even here as you sit here

if you cannot notice the gaps if you cannot be attentive to the gaps now make

sure that this is actually the truth because you may actually notice the gaps

for a moment there may be a momentary cessation but because you're so used to

listening to your mind - the mind is saying no nothing is going on I don't

get it maybe you do briefly however it may be if your mind is as such

overpowering momentum meditation is a wonderful thing

there is a meditation there are different methods one could say of

course that being in the body is a kind of meditation feeling the inner body

directing attention into the inner body is a kind of meditation the way it's

presented here is in a non formal formalized way I just feel that and it

may be that people whose mind is extremely extremely active may need a

somewhat more formal approach to being in the body and so there's a beautiful

meditation technique Vipassana that directs your attention

slowly and gradually into the body so that would be a good thing to take up

the practice of that

they're also mantras if used rightly they should stop the mind and replace

all the various mental activities with just that the mantra and eventually of

course the mantra needs to come to an end and then the stillness is there

Buddhism has designed for hopeless cases

the counting meditation not hopeless no

the way you can't mentally from one to ten in ten to one or like maybe you

started to hundreds I don't remember but you just you can't backwards and

forwards and backwards and forwards and then that gives your mind something to

do but at least it becomes more focused in once the chaos of the mind has become

a more focused kind of noise it's easier eventually to drop it once the chaotic

noise has become focused noise you can more easily drop the bonds of noises

become focused then you could drop the chaos it's hard to drop with the chaos

except in great suffering

the aim of all meditation of course is presence

For more infomation >> From Active Mind to Calmness, Meditation Techniques - Eckhart Tolle - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Shoes, bag, glasses and dress Drawing Accessories for Girls How to Draw And Paint Shoes, bag, glasse - Duration: 12:19.

For more infomation >> Shoes, bag, glasses and dress Drawing Accessories for Girls How to Draw And Paint Shoes, bag, glasse - Duration: 12:19.

-------------------------------------------

Testimonio Invisalign Valencia - Doctores Gandia Aguiló Identis - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Testimonio Invisalign Valencia - Doctores Gandia Aguiló Identis - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Le CLOUD : nos données personnelles sont-elles en sécurité ? - Monkey - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Le CLOUD : nos données personnelles sont-elles en sécurité ? - Monkey - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Rachel Bloom Reveals How a Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Guest Star Almost Made Her Cry - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> Rachel Bloom Reveals How a Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Guest Star Almost Made Her Cry - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colors with Dresses & Five Little Babies Jumping On The Bed Song Nursery Rhymes for Kids - Duration: 3:06.

Learn colors with Dresses

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét