Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 29 2017

Hello! This is Harka! (食の贅沢/Food luxury)

5000 people subscribe to my cannel!

So I'll tell thankfulness and future developments.

First,

My channel is subscribed by 5000 people.Thank you so much!

That was so hard^^

My channel started from "0" people.

At the same time as YouTube, making recipe was also a start from the beginning.

In fact,

So I checked my subscriber from start (0 people) to 1 month.

As a result・・・30 people subscribed my channel .

But now, 30 people subscribed for "1 day".

I think・・・"I became the position" is wrong. "I could become the position by subscriber" is true.

Many people watched my videos, subscribed my channel, and made my recipe.

So I think "I could become the position by many people".

Thank you so much.

And there is one thing I want to say.

To be honest, I changed the direction of my movies. (about 2017.9)

Usually, I cook and "tell" on the video.

But・・・I didn't "tell" on the video from September

At the time, I searched many things and got the advice.

So I think・・・"Not telling" is succsess.

But, as a result・・・

"Not telling" was crushing the individuality.

My character, form, and voice,

The thing which I cook and "tell" on the video is・・・my individuality.

Subscriber taught the thing for me.

"I like your voice♪"

"Please tell me more♪"

So I could find my individuality by being taught.

I feel "I could become the position by many people".

Thank you so, so much.

Next,

Future developments!

I told my future developments last message video^^

So, I'll tell ^^

There is the policy in my channel.

The policy is・・・watch my videos, make my recipes, and eat.

And bring a smile^^

With the assumption, my channel is cooking video for making.

"For making" is my policy.

So I'll tell my future developments^^

※ a little show off!?

① I cook in order to make the dining table easily luxurious!

So I'll cook easier to understand.

Recently, potato salad and chicken breast strips concerned the concept.

For example,If you search tor "how to make tasty potato salad",

you can find many kinds of recipe(><)

And I don't know which is delicious (><)

For example 2, If you study how to make potato salad by cookbook,

you can't know true of false.

I feel・・・there are few recipes which I can believe.

So I'll try many kinds of recipes. And I'll make the recipe easily luxurious!

In addition, I'll make the cooking video easier to understand.

You can cook easy and delicious by watching my videos.

" The recipe looks delicious♪" and "The recipe is delisious♪"

I want to make the videos.

So I cook in order to make the dining table easily luxurious!

② I'll make interesting videos^^

I would like teenagers to watch my videos^^

To be honest, there are few teenagers who watch my videos (><)

But, there are many teenagers who watch YouTube.

There are one thing which I felt.

The teenager give me a comment "I came to like cooking by watching your videos".

Teenager get interested cooking by watching my videos.

Teenager started cooking after watching my videos.

That is amazing as cooking expert.

I think・・・"I came to like cooking by watching your videos" is excellent!

So,

I'll make the videos which all of age people (and teenager!) can fully enjoy!

Delicious and interesting videos!

Recently, sushi-tempura concerned the concept!?^^

So I'll making interesting videos!

③ In memory of 5000 people,

③ I try the project as new challenge!

I get a request from many people^^

But there are some recipes which is difficult (><)

So I plan to make the recipe in other approach.

I'm starting to study^^

I want to show the new project until 1 month (I'll do my best^^)

So, I told the future developments.

Finally,

5000 subscribers!

To be honest, there are some people who could be subscribed 5000 people for 3 days.

On the other hand, I make cooking videos for making.

when I look a result,

"Why many people don't watch my videos" "Do I have no talent".

I thought the thing such a time.

But, I look not only the result but my process.

I started my channel without showing my face^^

And I pushed myself to show^^

I showed my face.

Many people watched my videos little by little.

I wanted to be a YouTuber and Cooking expert.

So i made my recipe site.

And, There were many people who want to know myself.

So I pushed myself^^

I made profile videos.

Recently, when I changed the direction of my videos, many subscribers helped me.

So, process!

I got many things until now.

Many people watch my videos,, make my recipes,

and give me many comments and feedback.

So I could make cooking videos until now.

Finally,

Thank you for watching, and making.

I don't strain myself.

But, I do my best!

I'll make many kinds of recipes! So look forward to it^^

And, I'll grow as a YouTuber and Cooking expert.

Please expect to me.

Because I do my best!!

Thank you for watching the video.

And look forward to my videos^^

See you next time!

For more infomation >> Tell really feels 【5000 subscribers. Thank you so much.】 - Duration: 9:33.

-------------------------------------------

На чём наживаются мастера татуажа - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> На чём наживаются мастера татуажа - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

MMD ll Bii ll Vietsub CC】 Dollhouse (Jai Wolf Remix) ll Miku - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> MMD ll Bii ll Vietsub CC】 Dollhouse (Jai Wolf Remix) ll Miku - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

DIY How to make Christmas centerpiece out of pine cones, wood slice (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #424 - Duration: 1:55.

Hi. Today I will show you how to make Christmas centerpiece out of pine cones.

I made it by request from my viewers.

Detailed list of all needed items is in the description of this video.

First, glue a candle to a slice of wood.

Now, glue pine cones to the wood.

Glue an end of tinsel garland to the wood.

Move the garland around the pine cones.

Glue the second end.

Attach the Christmas balls between the pine cones.

Make a bow out of ribbon.

Glue it to the front of the centerpiece.

Finally, apply a glitter.

And it's done.

This centerpiece is a beautiful decoration which you can place of Christmas table.

Of course you can decorate it in your own way.

If you don't have a wood slice you can use other piece of wood.

I invite you to my YouTube channel where you can find more Christmas ideas.

Thanks for watching. Bye bye.

For more infomation >> DIY How to make Christmas centerpiece out of pine cones, wood slice (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #424 - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Borderlands 2 LIVE #7 - Duration: 5:01:47.

For more infomation >> Borderlands 2 LIVE #7 - Duration: 5:01:47.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo hacer GRATIS un estudio de palabras clave en Google - Duration: 4:34.

You want to know how you can do for free

a study of keywords in google

It is a few seconds

on the featured video you what I tell

Hello my name is juan merodio and

Welcome to the new video if your

first b

If you want to learn all the tricks

on digital marketing and entrepreneurs

Started same subscribing to

My Channel to not miss any of the

videos he published daily get

words key associated with a

or industry specific search for

to know not by whom we

posicionarnos en google cuáles son las

más adecuadas que nos darán negocio

desde hace algún tiempo ya no es 100%

gratis no puesto que google con su

herramienta de análisis

ahora mismo ya sólo permite acceder a

ella a los usuarios que tengan al menos

una campaña activa dentro de google

adwords ya que si no no podrás ver esta

información

esto puede provocar una limitación no

para muchos usuarios que actualmente no

tienen esas campañas activas

gracias al profesional se 8 y saw al

cual pues sigo desde hace algún tiempo

no porque personalmente creo que publica

un contenido de real valor por lo tanto

te digo si quieres saber más sobre seo

debe ser una de las personas a las que

debes poner en tu lista a seguir sus

contenidos no de hecho te dejo en la

descripción del video el enlace a su

blog o no pero hace unas semanas

publicó un video donde hablaba de una

herramienta que aunque tenía

limitaciones es cierto pero te permitía

hacer este estudio de palabras clave

totalmente gratuito

la herramienta se llama aquí wall cirer

de hecho te dejo la descripción del

video el enlace a la misma para que lo

puedas encontrar directamente no quiero

mostraros cómo funciona y va a saber

que es muy sencillo no y el beneficio

que podéis obtener con ella

bueno acá estamos ya dentro de de la

herramienta y como puedes ver la

herramienta es muy sencilla lo único

que tienes que poner aquí es la palabra

clave sobre la que quieres que te busque

palabra relacionadas no es por ejemplo

pues fijar vamos a poner una búsqueda

imaginamos qué te dedicas al mundo de

los seguros de coches bien simplemente

pongo seguros de coches

llegamos aquí así keywords iba a saber

cómo automáticamente fija de que

empieza a generar decenas cientos y

miles de palabras relacionadas además

interesante es que te indica el número

de volumen de búsquedas mensuales que

tiene esa palabra y el coste por clic

dio dentro de google adwords o en este

caso pues fíjate estamos viendo para

seguros de coches casi 50 mil búsquedas

entre el 0 97 dólares

16 05 dólares habrá unas búsquedas

donde bueno pues a muerte de algún dato

bajó incluso erróneo pero fijaos toda

la cantidad de búsqueda sigue

trabajando ya vamos por 456 y y sigue

subiendo

obviamente tiene limitaciones respecto a

la propia herramienta de adwords no

puesto por ejemplo no podemos segmentar

por determinado país las búsquedas

concretas pero creo que para un estudio

inicial que necesita es hacer un poco

más y más global puede ser una

herramienta muy muy interesante no

bueno pues aquí sería dejarlo hasta

que te detectan las palabras clave y a

partir de aquí hace es el estudio como

éste te las pone todas de golpe pero

nos permite también hacer una descarga

fijados voy a parar a que siga haciendo

la búsqueda y le digo yo quiero

descargarme todas estas palabras clave

las 637 le di a descargar y fijaos que

automáticamente me genera un archivo de

texto así lo tenemos con todas las

palabras clave relacionadas para poder

utilizarlas tiene una herramienta muy

sencilla totalmente gratis y de la que

puedes obtener muchísimo valor ha

gustado el video

dale me gusta y quiero hacerte

partícipe de él por lo que dejan los

comentarios con el hashtag análisis

palabras clave

qué opinión te merece esta herramienta

y otras herramientas usadas para

análisis de estas palabras clave entre

todos los comentarios que reciba los

distintos vídeos del mes soltar en mi

curso on line de estrategia de marketing

digital valorada en 995 euros por lo que

cuanto más convenientes en mis videos

diarios más oportunidades vas a tener

de ganarlo así que deja ahora tu

comentario

si llueve para mí

me

For more infomation >> Cómo hacer GRATIS un estudio de palabras clave en Google - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cause e Sintomi della Prostatite. 4 Rimedi Naturali per Combatterla - Duration: 23:39.

For more infomation >> Cause e Sintomi della Prostatite. 4 Rimedi Naturali per Combatterla - Duration: 23:39.

-------------------------------------------

Rachel Brosnahan Would Never Do Stand-Up - Duration: 6:48.

For more infomation >> Rachel Brosnahan Would Never Do Stand-Up - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

RUSSIANS REACT TO GREEK MUSIC | Alex Leon - The Sun feat. Demy & Epsilon | REACTION | αντιδραση - Duration: 4:20.

Panic Records again

I hope they don't block us

Summer song... but we have lots of snow

We have reacted to Demy a long time ago

That's why her name is in English, cuz she sings in English

Ah yeah, it's English

She has a beautiful voice

There was a famous Romanian females singer Inna

He was so popular in Europe, she would get millions of views

Advertisement again

That man is gonna sing now I think

Juggler!

Advertisement again

Those were some nice fruits

Club song

Advertisement number 3

Those girls have nice asses

Best clubs songs always have the "check it out" phrase

Number 4

Do you know why she loves the sun?

There's some party at the beach

Flying lanterns

There were two artists in the song, not three

Why does it say "Alex Leon, Epsilon and Demy"?

I think there were only Demy and one dude

I think that Alex Leon is the producer of this song

Or he's the DJ

Yeah, producer or DJ

Nice summer song with lots of advertisement

They showed that sunblock lotion about 5 times

They always use only 5 times in videos

Everybody wants to eat

Well, it's mostly Demy's song

Demy, you're beuautiful and you have a great voice

Yeah, very beautiful

Did you like my dance?

Yeah, great dance. Press "like" if you liked Alex's dance

Yes, if you want more dancing from Alex, like this video

Also subscribe to our channel and follow us on Instagram

And go check our website RussiansReact.com

For more infomation >> RUSSIANS REACT TO GREEK MUSIC | Alex Leon - The Sun feat. Demy & Epsilon | REACTION | αντιδραση - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Pakistan is a responsible atomic country | SAMAA TV | 2nd Nov 2017 - Duration: 6:07.

RAMEEZ: The nuclear-armed states need to act all the more responsibly at a critical juncture

when the nuclear fanaticism and firearms race by North Korea has jeopardized the world.

Watch this report as to how Pakistan ensured the safety and security of its nuclear program.

REPORT: You cannot even imagine a nuclear war.

It is such a horrible nightmare.

The North Korean rocket science is showing such nightmares to the world.

The top leader of North Korea Kim Jong Un was fanning the hysterical warmongering ever

since the outset of this year with the help of rocket and missile launches.

However, US President Donald Trump's threat from the rostrum of United Nations added fuel

to the already raging fire.

In response to the US threat, North Korea took no time in reciprocating that it will

conduct nuclear test in Atlantic Ocean.

This would turn out such a horrific experiment that may destroy from the powerhouses on earth

to satellites in the air.

With this backdrop of escalating tensions between the United States and North Korea,

some so-called thinkers have started pointing fingers to the nuclear assets of Pakistan.

The so-called intelligentsia knows that the safest nuclear program of the world, if it

ever exits, is in Pakistan.

DR.

ZAFAR IQBAL CHEEMA, PRESIDENT STRATEGIC VISION INSTITUTE: Not a single mishap of even the

slightest nature took place to Pakistan's nuclear assets to this day.

The nuclear assets of the country are the safest in the world.

I can claim that Pakistan's nukes are the safer and securer that those held by neighboring

India.

But unfortunately, Pakistan has become focus of the world.

No question is being raised about the vulnerability of the nuclear assets possessed by any other

country including India and the US in the world.

REPORT: It was 3:16pm on May 28, 1998 when Pakistan conducted five simultaneous underground

nuclear tests in Chagai mountains located in Balochistan.

These blasts were a powerful rejoinder to India that had earlier conducted similar tests

on May 11 and 13.

Hence, Pakistan leveled the balance with India.

Snubbed vis-à-vis Pakistan's nuclear tests, India made a strong pitch for confrontation

and warmongering.

However, Pakistan persistently continued buttressing its nuclear program in the meantime.

If viewed in hindsight, several disastrous mishaps including radioactive spills consecutively

took place in different Indian areas including Kalpakkam (India's worst radiation accident),

Uttar Pradesh, and Maharashtra.

Nonetheless, who can forget the catastrophic disaster that happened in Japan's Fukushima

six years ago?

The Japanese powerhouse suffered first at the hand of tsunami and later administrative

mistakes.

Viewing the cataclysmic accident of Chernobyl in Ukraine, or the other nuclear mishaps in

Russia, France and Canada, the flawless security record of Pakistan's nuclear program is

unparalleled in the entire world.

The same was acknowledged by International Atomic Energy Agency.

LT.

GEN (RTED.)

ABDUL QAYYUM, DEFENCE ANALYST: The real issue is that they see Pakistan's capacity to

have nuclear weapons as an irritant.

This is why, they create a situation to portray our nuclear assets as unsafe.

But thank God, we have a strict security system in place.

This whole system is not like a hand grenade—if you simply pull a pin and an explosion will

occur.

The entire system has been designed by Pakistan Army that holds the Command Authority, in

such a manner that our enemy cannot even look at our system with evil intentions.

REPORT: Can nuclear assets of any responsible country be at risk from terrorists?

In order to clear this misperception, we need to understand a few basic points.

The atomic warhead is one of many systems in addition to the delivery system without

which the weapon is completely useless.

Since it undergoes through various scientific phases, it is never found in its ready state.

It's not as if the weapon can be carried away anytime.

This is why the reservations regarding Pakistan's nuclear weapons are not only false but also

quite hilarious.

ZAHID HUSSAIN, SENIOR JOURNALIST AND ANALYST: It is as secure as the other nuclear weapon

of any other country.

One thing that we have to understand is that once you become a nuclear weapon state, there

are definitely certain steps that you have to take.

It is different when a nation is in the test stages compared to when it actually becomes

a nuclear weapon country.

When you become a nuclear weapon state you have to take lots of security steps and safeguards.

Pakistan has taken a lot of such security steps.

Many people are not aware regarding this, especially those who believe in conspiracy

theories.

The United States itself knows beyond doubt as to how secure Pakistan is.

REPORT: From the CTBT to obstructions in the missile program, attempts were made to keep

Pakistan under pressure.

However, Pakistan has always maintained a policy of discipline and patience but remained

steadfast.

The world is absolutely right in its concerns and fears concerning the intentions of North

Korea.

Just a little mistake and a hurried and insensible decision can throw the entire world into immense

destruction.

As a responsible state, Pakistan does not want to be involved in an arms race.

But when it comes to Pakistan's security, it has the utmost capability to respond to

the enemy with full force.

–Ends.

For more infomation >> Pakistan is a responsible atomic country | SAMAA TV | 2nd Nov 2017 - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

Disko Kosmiko en Kodi - Duration: 9:58.

For more infomation >> Disko Kosmiko en Kodi - Duration: 9:58.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Money Off Bitcoin - Duration: 6:54.

So I want to know what you know about crypto currency that is.

I've been trying bitcoins to finance my life for an entire year.

Which I talk about my book, putting a link to that in the description below.

So a lot of people talk about cryptocurrency buying it and holding on to it and saying

Oh let me sell everything I own buy some cryptocurrency and the stocks the price whatever they want

to call it is going to go up and I'm going to win big time.

Well the problem is that right now people are still trying to figure out whether this

whole Bitcoin craze and these other currencies are going to last.

You May Not Know That I actually came from the corporate world and I traded stocks for

billions of dollars every day and I left that job to start my own career my own company

and started doing something that I love.

For the last year of my life I stumbled across a little gem called a Bitcoin and cryptocurrency

in general because there's different types of crypto currency Bitcoin is just one of

them.

That's what I'm talking to you about today because that's what actually funded the operations

of what I'm going to show you.

So you can hold bitcoins and think they're going to go somewhere.

But I know even last year they went from about 700 dollars a piece.

And then last cap I think they were like five or six thousand and they may have hit higher

than that.

But I don't buy them to hold them.

I find them and trade them so I actually only buy them when I need them.

I would kind of consider it in day trading say but they've allowed me to live a life

that I could live another way.

And there are a couple secrets to the bitcoin craze which is one not being greedy to anything

that you invest in you need to know what you're doing in your market and don't think that

you have to like learn everything in a day.

And the good thing about trading cryptocurrency especially like a Bitcoin is that you don't

have to buy all whole point.

So a whole coin might be save$5000 like right now but when I originally started buying them

there were only around seven hundred dollars.

So I was able to get more for my money.

But, I would trade them.

So I might get a hotel room.

I might get food.

I've gotten like rides rides from taxi cabs and services so people will actually take

bitcoin as payment.

So it just depends.

And some people like trading things for the bitcoin so maybe you have I don't know a gift

card that you want to sell.

And you wanted to get rid of it then maybe you could satellite you might not get full

value for it but you been selling your bitcoins for it.

Hey you probably didn't pay for it anyway so who cares.

But that's not really how you should trade bitcoins.

But there are all kinds of things that you could buy and tons of places are starting

to accept them.

It is a currency so similar how you have the dollar except people are trading in different.

And one of the reasons probably a lot of people like to trade is because the dollars as we

know they can be forged that a lot of people if you're sending a lot of cash are doing

things in cash.

The government obviously keeps tabs on you and whatnot.

So some people just like to live a different life or so if you even know that some things

were actually funded by bitcoin which are no longer in existence and not going to say

on this video there is a dark side to bitcoin.

And there is a positive side to it.

So you have to think about what platform you're trading on.

And keep in mind there's tons of platforms.

And another thing that you need to keep in mind is that if you're going to be buying

this cryptocurrency don't leave it on the platform that it's on at least be careful

about leaving it in their vault because you're essentially banking with the platform and

you don't have any idea who these people are.

Yes.

I mean let's be real.

This currency stuff hasn't been around for very long.

So you're playing with fire but they have the option to do an external vault just like

an external hard drive.

So that's something I would keep in mind to keep my big ones on and safe.

And it's not just Bitcoins you can keep.

Ripple, ethereum and a lot of the other crypto currencies on there.

It just depends what you buy and how you decide to store it.

I'm Brandi of www.BlogginBrandi.com.

I want to teach you how to take advantage of these opportunities while they're in front

of you.

If you haven't picked up your copy of my book.

I'm teaching you and telling you about how I finance my entire life every year which

is and the description below as well as I invite you to join a webinar I'm hosting on

cryptocurrency.

And you can get in and you can learn how to trade this stuff for yourself in the tips

and tricks some of the update's things coming out are going to be talking about those.

So all the goodies are in the description below as always.

Thanks for watching this video.

Put your comments below.

Make sure to share subscribe for good vibes!

Stay tuned I will see you in the next video.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét