Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 29 2017

What is going on guys and welcome here to another video!

As you can see I am totally hyped for this

I'm shaking!

You can hear my heartbeat threw the mic

I dont know what to expect, but it is going to be good

Oh my god, my life depends on this

The music!

Oh my god!

Oh my god, friends

Oh my god, friends!!!

Oh my god! (Again..)

It is even more nuts than expectet

Im going to watch it again for like 20 times

I dont know what to say guys,

Everything was just perfect

We've seen fucking Thanos

Oh my god, we've seen so much

Ok guys, Im just totally hyped for this

God! I dont know how to describe my feelings

We've seen the Iron Spider Suit

It was just perfect

So Cap is having a beard now

Well he is just Steve Rogers now

We've seen the Guardians at the end

Guys, I just cant speak now

So anyways, see you tomorrow

Maybe on Twitter im gonna talk more about it

For more infomation >> AVENGERS 3: Infinity War Trailer - REACTION (ENG SUBS) - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Cuarta clase Árbol con variación, tejido a dos varillas con base hexagonal DIY ARBOLES NAVIDEÑOS - Duration: 9:07.

For more infomation >> Cuarta clase Árbol con variación, tejido a dos varillas con base hexagonal DIY ARBOLES NAVIDEÑOS - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

PAKKETJE VAN YOUTUBE?!⚡ - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> PAKKETJE VAN YOUTUBE?!⚡ - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Sri Ganeshwara || Telugu Devotionals || Mybhaktitv - Duration: 5:25.

Please Share and Subscribe our Channel for More Interesting Videos.

For more infomation >> Sri Ganeshwara || Telugu Devotionals || Mybhaktitv - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Studio Beta Review - First Look and Initial Thoughts on the New YouTube Studio Interface - Duration: 13:12.

For more infomation >> YouTube Studio Beta Review - First Look and Initial Thoughts on the New YouTube Studio Interface - Duration: 13:12.

-------------------------------------------

【プログラミング】ニコ動の動画をぶっこ抜いてYouTubeにアップするツール or したらばのレスで投票機能 - Duration: 46:38.

For more infomation >> 【プログラミング】ニコ動の動画をぶっこ抜いてYouTubeにアップするツール or したらばのレスで投票機能 - Duration: 46:38.

-------------------------------------------

GVC Minute Challenge: Rob - Duration: 2:17.

Hi, I'm Rob and I'm taking the GVC minute challenge.

[Ryan] So how do you feel about the GVC minute challenge?

[Rob] I'm...ready to roll.

[Ryan] You ready? Have you done any special preparing for this?

[Rob] No, I probably should have

I think that you should just go ahead

and give me the questions now.

It doesn't sound like that's option.

[Ryan] I don't think everyone else would be too happy about that.

[Rob] We don't have to tell them though.

That would be the key: We don't have to tell them.

My only real goal in this, Ryan...

is to beat my wife's score.

[Ryan] Oh!

[Rob] And I don't know what hers is off hand...

[Ryan] 23.

[Rob] 23. So, that's really my only goal. I just want to beat her.

*Ryan laughs*

I beat my wife who's very uber competitive against me,

[Ryan] Right.

and hopefully I give no answers that are

gonna haunt me for the rest of my life.

Those are my goals today. Winning?

Oh, it's been recording this whole time?

[Ryan] Yes.

[Brad] Fabulous.

3, 2, 1...

Favorite holiday?

Christmas.

Last person who texted you?

Tab.

Cereal of choice?

Frosted Flakes

Favorite season?

Winter.

What's your dominant hand?

Right.

Favorite ice cream flavor?

Chocolate.

What kind of phone do you have?

iPhone.

Choose your nickname.

Rob.

Juice or water?

Water.

Soda of choice?

No soda.

Last book you read.

Uh... Cat in the Hat.

Corn or peas?

Corn.

Favorite food?

Chicken.

What time do you get up?

5:30.

Favorite school subject?

Math.

Coffee or tea?

Coffee.

What topping on your pizza?

Sausage.

How many siblings do you have?

Two.

How do you like your steak?

Medium.

Favorite movie?

Um...

Boiler Room.

How do you like your coffee?

Sweet.

How many years have you worked here?

Ten.

Favorite color?

Red.

What was the last item you bought?

Dinner.

Best Disney movie?

Aladdin

Favorite fast food?

I nominate Jody Ferge.

For more infomation >> GVC Minute Challenge: Rob - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Mitos e verdades – Manga e leite dão congestão? - Duration: 10:21.

For more infomation >> Mitos e verdades – Manga e leite dão congestão? - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Dipjol dialogues | Funny Dipjol dialogue | New Funny Video on YouTube by Prank 606 - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Dipjol dialogues | Funny Dipjol dialogue | New Funny Video on YouTube by Prank 606 - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Vin Diesel Movies List - Duration: 1:33.

Vin Diesel Movies List

For more infomation >> Vin Diesel Movies List - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Лучшие Песни о ЛЮБВИ к Женщине в Исполнении Мужчин - СБОРНИК - Duration: 33:59.

Best Songs about LOVE to Women in the Execution of Men - COLLECTION

For more infomation >> Лучшие Песни о ЛЮБВИ к Женщине в Исполнении Мужчин - СБОРНИК - Duration: 33:59.

-------------------------------------------

Trams op Maashaven Rotterdam! (Juni 2017) - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Trams op Maashaven Rotterdam! (Juni 2017) - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Make Stylish Look II photoshop |Photo Manipulation tutorial|full hd - Duration: 16:12.

for best photo manipulation , editing videos subscribe us

For more infomation >> Make Stylish Look II photoshop |Photo Manipulation tutorial|full hd - Duration: 16:12.

-------------------------------------------

OYUNA BAŞLAMADAN ÖLMEK! (Türkçe Minecraft PvP) - Duration: 10:53.

For more infomation >> OYUNA BAŞLAMADAN ÖLMEK! (Türkçe Minecraft PvP) - Duration: 10:53.

-------------------------------------------

Expat Speaking German (with subtitles) - Q&A in Deutsch | Kia Lindroos - Duration: 6:57.

Ok...people..I am a little bit nervous..I don't know why...

but lets do this

Hi everyone and welcome to my channel

this is going to be my first video in German

and I uploaded a video last week

where I told you guys how I learned my german just in 2 months

In the comments section I also said that if you had some questions

then I would love to make a small Q&A video in German

oh my, I am somehow really nervous

I didn't get that many questions

but I did get a few where I feel I can make a small video

I am going to put english subtitles so don't worry if you don't understand german

I received most of the questions from I think one of my Finnish viewers

so (in Finnish): hello to you and thank you for your questions

and I am going to answer all of these questions now

The first question was "what was the hardest thing about learning German?"

The hardest part for me was 100% learning the grammar rules

I can easily tell you and I am sure you can hear it from my German too

that my grammar is definitely not the best

because I simply never really learned it

I only ever took a A1 course in German where I learned the basics

I actually never know for sure whether a word "Die", "Der" or "Das" is

I always just say something, mostly "Die"

and that was never really an issue for me

everyone always understood me

and I feel a 100% grammatically correct German is only extremely important in certain jobs

I have worked in a bigger company/ corporation

and our working atmosphere was in German

and I wrote a lot of e-mails in German and I truly never had a problem because of my somewhat incorrect German grammar

because, like I said, it was never that important that the grammar be 100% correct

the second question was if me and Alex ever had a language barrier

I translated that directly from google translate

the question in english was: did you and Alex ever have any language Barriers?"

Sprachbarriere? I don't know, that might not be the correct word

but, absolutely yes, and we still have some language barriers

I think one problem that I still have is that I can't always express my emotions in the German language

so whenever I feel very happy or sad or angry or something like that

its hard for me to truly express that in German

a good example would be if for some reason I was very angry

I would still always express that in English

although Alex would still only communicate in German with me

so he actually only speaks German with me

The next question was how did I learn all the articles

and here I must quite honestly say that I never did

by now I feel I sometimes say the right article quite automatically whilst I speak

because the more you speak a language, the more you hear and use all words

and the better you will recognise if a word "die", "der", or "das" is.

But if I would have a test with..I don't know...100 words and I would have to say which article each word has

yeah..I don't think that would work out too well ;)

I don't take it too seriously because I can still communicate so well in German

I can have good conversations, its easy to get to know people (Germans), I can get a job, go to job interviews

I can almost do anything with my German skills

and learning the articles of each word never hindered me

I of course don't want to say you shouldn't learn them

I should probably learn them at some point too

but thats really something where I feel the only way to learn them is by learning them by heart

and for me, at the moment, thats just a waste of my time

I would rather say the word because I know the word and one day once I have used it often enough I will know the article

and today I am 100% better with my articles as I was 3 or even 5 years ago

the final question from my Finnish friend was if I have adopted a german dialect

I have lived in Nürnberg and in Munich (where I live now)

I think I haven't...I actually have no idea what I sound like when I speak in German

no one has ever told me that I sound like I have adopted some kind of dialect

I just speak how it feels good and I suppose I learn my "dialect" according to the people I hang out with

and...I don't know..you guys can tell me what I sound like in German...I guess I just sound foreign

and the final question from another one of my viewers

and she asks if we speak German or English with Alex

me and Alex, we only spoke English to one another for around 4 months before I then started to learn German

and really since then, since we started practising my German together by speaking German

I think the Alex hasn't really spoken English with me at all

I really can't remember that he would have

you should go watch my last week's video where I tell you how I learned my German

and since this "difficult" month where we really started to speak only German together

and back then I couldn't actually speak any german at all at first

it was difficult but I learned German then really quite quickly

and since then Alex really hasn't spoken english with me

I love it because I want to keep improving my German

and it is just really cool and I love that I can now speak a third language so well

that was my first video in German

and I hope you liked it, if yes please give it a "thumbs up"

it all sounds so weird to say in German

and subscribe for my channel for more videos

if you want to see more videos in German please also let me know

otherwise I probably won't be doing so because I do prefer to speak English in my videos

thank you so much that you watched the video and I will see you in my next one!

bye!

For more infomation >> Expat Speaking German (with subtitles) - Q&A in Deutsch | Kia Lindroos - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Sweet Basil Sorbet Recipe - Duration: 1:30.

1 bunch purple basil

77 yable spoon of sugar

8 glass of hot water

Wait for sugars melting

1 table spoon of lemon salt

Half lemon

Mix it time to time until it cools down

Than get the leafs and lemon

If you like our video don't forget to press like button

SHARE-LIKE-SUBSCRIBE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét