Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 29 2017

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Tropical Deep House & Chill Out | Best Popular Music Mix 2018 | DEAMN - Avicii - Ed Sheeran - Duration: 1:00:49.

-------------------------------------------

Khoảnh Khắc Anime #22 - Đừng bao giờ tiết lộ info của bạn trai cho bọn bạn còn FA !!! - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Khoảnh Khắc Anime #22 - Đừng bao giờ tiết lộ info của bạn trai cho bọn bạn còn FA !!! - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

레인즈 M/V 제작 프로젝트RAINZ M/V Production Project::Makestar - Duration: 2:18.

Hello StarMakers! Time for RAINZ!

Hello, we're RAINZ~

The boys met on a rainy day by chance and now, like a bright sunshine after the rain stops, RAINZ wishes to send positive energy to their fans who have long supported their debut.

We have met through participating in Produce 101 Season 2

and have debuted with a song titled "Juliette"

under the group name RAINZ, which was gifted to us by our fans~

We could only debut with this amazing group name RAINZ

because of our worldwide fans' continuous support

For our fans who are giving limitless love and support to RAINZ

we have prepared a special something!

That is, RAINZ music video project with Makestar~

This project will invite our fans to participate from start to beginning of the music video production,

which is obviously the highlight of releasing a new album

I think it's a special opportunity to communicate more intimately~

As much as this project allows us to spend more time with you guys,

We RAINZ wil show sincere and honest side of us

so please look forward to the updates~

And!

A very special reward is prepared!

Don't forget~~

This can't be the end right..?

Nope~ RAINZ's love cannot end here~ Agreed?

There are a lot of opportunity and events to get more closer to you guys

so please give lots of love and support, and please participate in our project!

RAINZ Project NOW

BEGINS!!

Time for RAINZ!

Thank you~

For more infomation >> 레인즈 M/V 제작 프로젝트RAINZ M/V Production Project::Makestar - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

KANAL TANITIM VİDEOSU - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> KANAL TANITIM VİDEOSU - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Five Little Babies Jumping On The Bed Song | Learn colors with Dresses Nursery Rhymes Song for Kids - Duration: 3:06.

Suti Channel

Suti Channel

For more infomation >> Five Little Babies Jumping On The Bed Song | Learn colors with Dresses Nursery Rhymes Song for Kids - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

ЗВЕЗДНЫЕ ВОЙНЫ: С ЧЕГО НАЧАЛАСЬ ВЕЧНАЯ ВОЙНА СИТХОВ И ДЖЕДАЕВ? [Star Wars] - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> ЗВЕЗДНЫЕ ВОЙНЫ: С ЧЕГО НАЧАЛАСЬ ВЕЧНАЯ ВОЙНА СИТХОВ И ДЖЕДАЕВ? [Star Wars] - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

JAPANESE PEOPLE TRYING SLOVAKIAN FOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME, Halusky a palacinka 外国人クッキングママお料理しました - Duration: 13:29.

Thanking you in advance

Yes

My pleasure

Did you call that firefighters?

If something...

It`s OK Tina!

I called them...wahaha

Mom I will say the best YES to everyone...

Thank you my friends!

Do we need 2 litre?

Today is the day for SLOVAKIAN FOOD!

We don`t have a slovakian restaurant here

that`s why I`m so curious what kind of food is it?

I think, everyone doesn`t have any image of slovakian food, right?

I can say, it`s very good taste.

Today, I`m introducing you

Tina from Slovakia!

Thank you

First: KURACI PAPRIKAS

It`s a chicken in paprika sauce.

I will cook it...

NEXT FOOD: HALUSKY

It`s slovakian traditional pasta

very traditional food of Slovakia

Every slovakian make this special pasta.

SALAD: UHORKOVY SALAT

It will be definitely NEW TASTE to you...

NEXT: PALACINKY

It`s like American pan cake, but very thin...

Yap, in Slovakia, when you don`t know how to cook, you can`t become somebody`s wife!

Here in Japan, it`s opposite. After wedding, we are learning how to cook.

Eating rabbits? No way in Japan!!!

I think, the main countries eating rabbits are Slovakia and Rusia...

AND in japanese KANSAI (they eat rabbits)

Put the paprika and mix it with the meat...

Hmmm....It`s interesting how this taste!

She doesn`t use KONSOME(boujon)

Let`s have a small fire and wait 20 minutes

While we`re waiting

let`s make palacinky.

But first HALUSKY (slovakian traditional pasta)

yap, saying the word in japanese is so difficult...Japan doesn`t have "L"

It`s little bit hard to say "L"

We`ve got very special cheese in Slovakia. "BRYNDZA"

You can`t buy it in Japan.

We, girls in Japan, we are so sad, because we want to make that food but no real "bryndza" cheese here...

Yap, I can make Halusky pasta, but not that cheese...

bryndza is similar to cottage cheese.

And I have to tell you, that we love to drink alcohol in Slovakia.

Everyone...

We`re so strong when it comes to drinking alcohol.

When somebody is going to visit somebody,

you have to bring bottle of wine.

Do you want to try how hard it is?

This is the best

It has to be like this, because if it`s thickier, it`s not good.

I`ve got a good story for you...

When I was younger

I went to drink to the bar

and my friend drunk a little bit there also.

On the way home, the police cought him.

Don`t tell to anybody...but...

That friend

gave the shampagne to the police

and they allowed him to go home...

He wasn`t put in jail for driving and drinking...

Tell me how much you need, when to stop, OK?

OK

Thank you

OK, it`s there. Do you see everyone???

You have to push it down

and it will fall down to the hot water

and after when the pasta will come up

the pasta is ready to pick it out...

I`m seeing this for the first time!

It`s different from russian pasta.

russian pasta NYOKI is more bigger

I want this tool in my home, my kid will be happy to make it!

So true, right?

Then let`s put some oil on that pasta (for not sticking together)

The best HALUSKY pasta depens on the holes in the tool...

This one is easier to use!

It`s so easy, right?

This tool, everyone has this wooden tool.

Handmade in everyone`s homes...

I`m going to mix with this...

Flour and cream together...

Tina, that wooden tool made your dad, right???

Yes, this made my dad in Slovakia.

It`s very easy to use and mixing with it...

Nowdays, they sell it in plastic type, but...

You need to use wood

for the best taste of food.

In Slovakia, we have big gardens

It`s too easy, go to garden and make that tool

Woow!

Turn the fire down

Where did you see this wooden tool???

In another country in flea market sale...

Yes, you can also buy that wooden tool on Christmas Markets in Slovakia...

OK, paprika sauce is ready!

Sauce is finished.

Is Slovakian cucumber different from Japanese cucumber?

Slovakian cucumbers are much more hurting the hands...that sharp horns on the cucumbers...

The salad is too easy, just mix all together and it`s ready (cucumber, yoghurt)

I know, everyones image is, that yoghurt has to be sweet...

But I`m going to make a sour salad with it...

And you will be definitely shocked with the taste of this salad. Some new taste to you I think...

Salt

And if you want you can put more salt after tasting...it`s up to you.

And let`s put the vinegar

It smells so good!

In old Slovakia, we didn`t have a mayonese

We were making our own mayonese at home.

Oil and eggs mixed together...

fe...for traditional christmas salad

Christmas potato salad.

I`m going to make slovakian Palacinky now...

In Slovakia the filling is jam

when I lived in England

made that pancake and

filled with honey and banana inside of pancakes.

GREAT!

Let`s spread the jam now on Palacinka

roll it

This one is ready.

My older bro loved strawberry jam

I love blueberry jam

How did we know which pancake is with different jam?

My mom made always 2 types of it...

My bros was rolled and mine "palacinka" pancake was the sharp of triangle.

That`s how we knew which one is which...

it was easy for us than.

And we didn`t fight

how many you ate?

The point is after making it, eat it very soon.

In Slovakia, we`ve got 4 seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.

Just like here, in Hokkaido.

This looks like Hokkaido`s nature right?

My grandpa was always working on the grass like this...

Bread is homemade in Slovakia

They sell the bread of course but

the best is homemade.

We don`t eat so much rice in Slovakia. Maybe once a week.

We don`t eat so many rice like in Japan.

The main I can say is potato, pasta...

if you mix cocoa with butter

you can have slovakian choco spaghethy.

Slovakian people loves to eat that.

Mine japanese kids doesn`t like it at all...

Sweet spaghethy? NO WAY mom!

Thank you so much everyone!

Thank you for your food!

Woow, everyone said it was a delicious

you made me so happy everyone!

Really, thank you so much.

I`M SO HAPPY NOW!

Thank you

Thank you everybody for coming.

For more infomation >> JAPANESE PEOPLE TRYING SLOVAKIAN FOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME, Halusky a palacinka 外国人クッキングママお料理しました - Duration: 13:29.

-------------------------------------------

Wie geht Upcycling? | Meet the Makers: Julia Radewald, Marie Nasemann - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> Wie geht Upcycling? | Meet the Makers: Julia Radewald, Marie Nasemann - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

C-Borg danie gotowe samopodgrzewajace - English subtitles - Duration: 4:55.

Hi, this is Delicious

Today we'll try something unusual-not a military ration

It will be a meal ready to eat

It doesn't require any stove or heater or even water to a FRH

It ia s beef stew with kasha (buckwheat roats)

The brand is C-BORG FOOD

One can with 400g content

We'll prepare it in a moment

It is 400g containing about 540 kcal

We have a manual here

It is made in Poland using Polish ingredients

no preservatives

As you can see we have a cork layer

first - we open the cover

we have a pin

then we open the outer lid

We have a heating layer

we have to punch 5 holes and open the inner lid

I shouldn't push it to the end, because it gets stuck

I can feel a liquid and some grains when punching

probably we have a bag with water and a heating pad

we have to wait for

6-12 minutes

until it gets warm

a steam is beginning to come, everything becomes hot

you can hear the steam

Let's eat!

After 5 minutes I stirred the content

BTW-it is not sutiable for military equipment

because the spoon from Canadian ration got broken at once

it is too dense

Despite the cork layer it is still very warm

very efficient heater

we have meat chunks, kasha

carrot

nice smell

really good dish, it is warm,but not too hot

about 60 deg Celsius

you can taste vegetables and beef

maybe a bit pepper would impriove

no salt needed, a full, complex taste

You don't need any equipoment to prepare this, just a spoon to eat

in 10 min we have a warm dish

a really good meal

Thanks for watching, see you in the next tests

For more infomation >> C-Borg danie gotowe samopodgrzewajace - English subtitles - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Genesis Mining Swiss Gold Global Quantstamp Power Ledger Ico Gold Rush Update - Duration: 49:35.

good a hangout so my name is anthon taboo okay the Aussie Bitcoin miner I

haven't done video for a while there's a lot of reasons for this

I used to videos pretty much for programs I was in etc the only thing is

I never felt comfortable promoting these companies like there's always that gut

feeling you know you have a gut feeling where you just know it's not gonna last

I bet this program is like gonna last easy I mean how can you sit there and

start doing videos on something that you know like deep down they either you're

gonna lose money or you bring them people in and you're gonna make may off

them but then you're gonna lose that so I mean I I sort of gave up on it which

is all good I mean obviously now just into mining so Bitcoin mining at the UM

mining etc through Genesis and Swiss coal Global's so that's just another

were swisscott global is in partnership with Genesis morning I've been around

for eight or nine years but I've for me it's more gold and silver aspects I'm

just saving a little bit of gold and of a silver you know just as a backup for

if anything happens now also I started might become morning through Swiss go

global so I didn't really get into the genesis of mining pilot like I should I

probably should have went through them but I did I was more concerned back then

with the gold and silver aspect of it so obviously the focus has changed but

endowments and mining everything all the least speak on the theory of anyway for

now definitely spewer I never got into the - Alawite coin mining when they had

it so yeah so the big one morning I mean this is an oil is a good way into

Bitcoin if you're not into Bitcoin yet I mean this you know we're up to ten

thousand something ten years or 200 something like today

yeah so we crossed like the 10,000 mark now people might think well you know I'm

like $10,000 to buy one Bitcoin that's fine you don't have to

yeah I've still that way I mean you know obviously a beginning last year you

probably could have got off on a thousand if you like you know if you're

lucky probably cheaper and now today what's a sale of months on you were ten

times your money so yeah but you know a thousand dollars worth obviously a ten

thousand it'll be worth ten thousand now so lieutenant works the big one morning

he was buying your Terra has he buying power

I'll just go I'm reeling there am i yeah so there's Bitcoin obviously there's no

contracts at the moment so what you'd be doing or I say you buy it so once every

nine what is lives and why the shot moment obviously so with the Bitcoin one

tear house so it doesn't Giga hash is one tear house so if you haven't semi

nine this used to be 154 remember yep the range some prices so because

everyone wants it so you're paying once every nine for a tera hash it's over

ended Bitcoin mining contract so this means once you boys

it's your yeah it's all keep earning a knowing and only for you until bitcoin

is not profitable to mine now in the next you know a couple of years it

should be fine when we get to 2020 will happen is the bitcoin will have so say

for you come in let's just say having with 25 gigahertz now 25 Giga house you

know in your favorite oh I'll go to a calculator I'll just shows up so at the

present time what are we got it's a 25 tera hash will

say so that's just under 4,000 us yeah this is a calculator we working out so

go 25 you sound let me do it so 25 and this has to change sort of

terah hash or even putting the 25,000 so let me calculate its this is the

difference key factor and this is the current rate so it's a thousand ten

thousand thirty so to the fourth is another purchase you and you'd be

roughly in about say taking about 20 percent

off so which you say 9 so say that 37 35 let's speak service 8 35 bucks a day

he'll just go we'll go this let's go 46 day 327 of week and 14 124 a month right

so then say 20% up that rap what Sikh 10% 3 2 so say 280 of that let's say

1200 a month right now that's not bad considering as a sitting there are you

very purchase your foreground the idea both in Japan

you got to compare that so I need to get the my way onto it I began coming in to

work with fair using your Fiat money your normal money and then repurchase in

so when so say if you're getting 46 day well this is how you would be doing it

see the problem is you can't get it you can't get it at the moment so you missed

the boat this is the problem back in the day what you do you'd start off use your

fiat money get in there and you'd be been getting paid out and Bitcoin every

day every single day and then the idea be companion for whatever you want to do

so obviously you want to do it for at least three or four mile three to six

months easy all right let's tool that way depends on

what you start with to obviously climbing 25 Terrace preemie big jump on

straightaway but that's the way you do it and you wouldn't use your Bitcoin

right don't use a Bitcoin in command use your fiat money so you know mean

anything about one contract a week if you could that's the other problem so

you can't do it anymore and this air can't even tell the money

you can even took a little ones anymore Kenya I think you can even do it this

used to be used to be $30 per 200 Giga hash so they're not even letting start

from that now Genesis so I will give you a secret

Genesis there but I can tell you now

that swisco global has gone I think you can

go about five tera hash as a free member soro

if you're interested in getting it that way

I'll have a link down below if you want become a free member of swisco global

you stir your kyc do okay I see my take 24 before you get hours depending on

what days oh if you do all the weekend step we're going to take 48 hours

turn on weekday probably take the 24 hours approved just following the

process the link I'll have down below any of you know one joining island

doesn't matter let me know man you're earning Bitcoin every day regardless so

yeah there's no worries there if you want to join a lot just become a free

member that pain obviously and then you want to start with like a five

terrorists only problem is it contracts not going to start some March this is

your dilemma with the mining at the moment personally I'd rather wait until

we get to hopefully we get to a stage where the mining is you buy it and then

you're earning pretty much in the next 24 to 48 hours straight away and then

you can repurchase Reapers and crushers and do all that at the moment because

it's like this and because it says because they've run out if simply right

now it's that it's that popular at the moment it's so hard to get so a lot of

people are buying and pre packages but the problem is like I said yeah waiting

till March so that's the risk you got to take yo mean so you can look at Bitcoin

now I was said I so it's ten thousand something 45 days but you'll find this

price but this it's coming in Mars Bitcoin in March could be at twelve

thousand or something so you know I mean so you can buy your Bitcoin and sit on

it I actually think is you I pull back a bit

it's what I pull back so about nine nine hard maybe they will pull back as it's

gone up so high it's so quit the odds are we'll pull back now the other thing

is if if you're knowing to obviously can't do Bitcoin right so I mean your

theorem now there is a bit it's a lot different this one you can't compound

every day if you do it like this right so what we're doing things be different

so it sort of shows in our calculator this is a theorem Calcutta now if the

MCAT the contracts are only two years so don't you buy your initial contract

depending on what starter you got two years

and you'll run out so first you use it with aetherium

get you your money back it's your second year it's in that second years where you

make your profit right and you definitely make more on your bank so

we're gonna give you bar none okay so it doesn't always gonna like for me for

some ruinen either is I'm just so we're going mining have you got money we got

calculators sorry other places three nine minutes talking about mine so there

this could be a long video a bit to talk about

not bad for first one back a guys have a look now it's time to take me to the

right page yeah I'm just gonna jump into here sorry I so much stuff down me so

I'll get really Bitcoin there's gonna be slower so you can this script I can pay

you calculators like - like coin if you're in classic Manero is a cash so

it's a cash I'm an arrow is in Genesis as well and Swiss go global so okay so

this is your theory of now theory was going up a lot in the last like two or

three week well two weeks really just been climbing up there so let's go back

to Genesis and just show you so this is this is your little contract this is

your contracts right so there's no maintenance and that so I'll show that

in a minute so let's just go one you get high one mega hassle main sorry one mega

hash so one mega hash would get you and there's no so there's no maintenance

that means no consumption no thing as he work out so one mega house we're gonna

get your seven cents a day 50 cents a week two dollars 15 month and twenty six

dollars twenty in years so you're paying $29.99 so I've got said the first year

is pretty much getting your money back then your second year is getting a

profit okay so if we double that so say it's 52 let's say $52 provided and it

depends it depends of aetherium theory looks like it's going to go up and check

you're gone for a while I don't know how high or get probably like 500 or

something maybe depends the next years it depends really or your mind comes

down and wherever it comes down again I mean what the price is as well and the

tippity the suitability rates as well I know it theorem did drop deep drop a bit

the difficulty right so let's he can do all that let's he can work that out so

we can go it so 10 mega house would be true say so 29 events 300 we've had 300

for the 10 mega ash so in year first year you get to 60 198 back so 71 cents

a day five bucks a week 21 so what you do see if there is a bit different see

it yeah you don't make as much so the idea but what you do is you compare it

so say every couple of weeks yes see I wouldn't even do with ten I'd

go like 15 okay so I've got like 15 so 15 so about $450 or something right see

making $32 a month so every month you can buy another contract and another

contractor on and that's how you compare so next month you'd have 16 keep mega

hash and then you know in 30 for a month but so every month for a while since

well you don't you really like I mean it depends what you want to earn I mean it

comes dancer that's what comes Danny come there with your one man on it so

what's the big 100 it's 3 grand right I'll say 2800 see you begin to 15 so 50

a week so that so they're coming like that he'd be getting 50 of weeks you'd

be by nearly 1 point something contracts a week

compounding so this would be bigger and bigger and bigger so obviously your

first your first year you'd be just making your money back by 150 off and

then the next year be 2600 forty cents and then if you're

compounding at the same time so if you are buying model to a week on top you

said I mean you've got two years so obviously want to keep compounding and

then keep that going you know so in two years time when your first initial one

the big 100 goes you still got all your other ones behind that you know when I

promise that's the other way it's on it that way

if you're not into mine so what I'm into at the moment I think yeah all this I

let's get to that let's get to the real stuff here what I'm it really that is i

ciose I'm bid I'm over all programs simple as that they're awful shit mama

language but they're not built to last as simple as that

this list stop beating around the bush there's a lot of little shit out there

at the moment my first couple years just online is pretty much learning all this

old shit pretty much learning the hard way that you know it's all full of shit

alright even if you're a bit crude oh good on you but take that inside your yo

you know that you're bringing in people to a failed program it's gonna fail

eventually so you know you hear everything when you first start here I

you make a million dollars by next Thursday or whatever your heroes

bullshit and it's designed to suck it in simple as that

I mean when you're new you don't know any better so you're thinking yep fuckin

I'll put in $1,000 some people put in $10,000 and then it's gone if you go I

get about this place to see some ice cubes gone yeah it's onand but yeah have

you actually pulled the money out or not you know it's up to you what I'm no I've

got stunned $7,000 you know it's odd but retrench two souls isn't you know money

like that know what retrench lost that and you know that's why it's I came up

with it to be honest yeah like I was in the background staying in the background

I've you know I jumped in a couple of things but just couldn't sit there and

recruit I didn't want to recruit to be honest because on you like coming you

know you becoming these rev shares it's all good you know you have to recruit

you've got a recruit the big money but how nice then recruit

knowing that if you know you'll bring any other people on there kind of lose

money maybe you won't because you're making all the big dollars but the

people I knew you are losing all the money so hang it yeah you know it turned

into the you know the worst thing you could possibly become really I was

wishing you ever want to become better I got off that I'm sorry so it's almost a

lot yeah most money I'm not gonna you know deny big hug mark the morning is

the best thing you know I've seen that's the way to go yeah your boy is let it

run and you can power every day you getting your money as simple as that

still be coming in and depends you got certain loving earlier to minimum every

day but once you pass that and you you get an every day and then it's up to you

either builds crypto or you cash it out now if you catch it out you obviously

got to pay tax is how you kept on going subtle that well they probably get its

hell gains on ICO so I'm assuming twos but you haven't when you pull that money

out that foreign money it's you've got them you got it

declare it as simple as that as a rule cat especially if you're if you're

sending it to a net debit counter saying you're spending it they not click up

they're gonna click on so text is not stupid so you make sure if any money you

pulled out now this is Gail obviously gambling you can get it I mean you get

around that way but sort of if it means I'm not sure a little bits and pieces

here doesn't matter cuz it's a weed but you know Bitcoin they're not they're not

stupid thing I catch on so I pretty already caught on so anyway so just make

sure when you are pulling out you'd see from if he adds on from crypto to fear

you're declaring it pretty muscle you know it gets you on counter get them to

suss it out for you so that's the morning aspect of it the best way just

let it grow I get it to a stage where you you're happy with it Danny can pull

it out or whatever so ever but just make sure it's that stage where you're happy

with and then door that way so my next thing I mean to I see oh so now I see

why I see owes its you know additional coin offerings they're called so this is

where businesses and we notice whatever trying to raise

money for their adventure pretty much now the problem is there's a lot of shit

as well so you have to be really diligent and look at this is just a list

of ones now this I'll show you these are all the

ones here now how are you gonna know out of all these which ones are the good

ones and which ones are the shipments now there was I guess so

the problem is everyone needs their an expert all well and good all that make

me online people they try and come over to this and you can tell straight away I

have no idea what they're talking about because they try to bring people into

shit coins so the problem with that was there we every idiot was sitting there

going ah this leaders done this and following you know and so they've gone

into bought it and then again promised like I only got like $5.00 or $1 and it

didn't move didn't go anywhere when the problem is that when I first come out

onto exchanges it didn't even really come out of exchange at all actually but

anyway the UNIVAC said say it's hogan so the problem with that was while it was

like 28 cents when it first job and i bought it for one cent

no one can cash it out so everyone was stuck pretty much thank god and go in it

that's some pretty good advice no I had a feeling anyway Santa to be true for

starters that's the next thing it's still gonna be true don't bother don't

you touch it whatever this you you'll pick up the

different sayings and all the bullshit and you'll see and I don't mean to be

swearing all the time but I'm just telling you how it is yeah that's it

I've learnt the hard way and this is the way it is so so what I've done I've

invested into myself i've purchased s-- a course called Osseo gold rush now i

said i'll rush this course pretty much explains to you how had a fire when

they're like explained to you really like yeah he said so when these come out

i'll giving example i'll give a girl giving example right

halogen is a good example it's a power ledger

so it's an australian-based it's Australian Accio

deals with solar power it's decentralized on the blockchain of the

idea of it so power LEDs will first come out you get it full at the moment 62

cents so the moments gone down a bit because bitcoins are skyrocketing so

usually when Bitcoin skyrocketing the alts oh so alters everything other

Bitcoin really and the stuff of that will actually a theory is a whole corn

anyway but bitcoins your main one then when that startup yeah alts going down

it's simple they take a hit course at that way it's not loaded for me one

minute anyway that takes a hit so once Bitcoin if Bitcoin adjusts like it

probably will and it goes back to non non gray or whatever that all coins will

start climbing this is how it works now this is power ledger so power leads a

man since November had something right median I remember as computers not

playing with me today so pretty much get like seven cents now that's it I see I

ain't even in IC o---- he was like pre I see I was like five cents obviously

cents now I miss this obvious things I didn't know the knowledge back then so I

messed myself bought a course taught me every it's teaching me everything I know

now warm learning I'm still learning to be honest but even before I bought the

course I was giving a heads will giving a heads up on power leads are now some

people like me about here something that I think is gonna you know give up being

around the traps here for somebody that they're ganna it's going to go all right

you know it's back to well back and they've done the research into this coin

he jumping so it so I missed it at seven cents I think I jumped in at about

fifteen cents and I think it was around it was around about bottoming around

their motor being a twelfth or something that anyway so at the moment now and

then it just jumped so I'm so glad God called day those like you beauty like

there's up the 63 other higher got saucer oh there's been 90 years so 90

cents so I directly I six times my money because I bought a 15 now

that's buying it after the ICO we heard that it is coming on to a popular

exchange or I've obviously haven't exchanged all these are going exchanges

that's here you buy and sell up right so you can either do it with Bitcoin

depends on the exchange sometimes you can buy it some with Bitcoin or you can

mostly most of tokens usually aetherium tokens so anyway so this gots a 92 cents

I here I'm sitting here gone this before I even bought the course go whoa I'm

just six times that already so 15 cents then into nineteen so and the

predictions for this coin is it's way more than ninety cents so we're talking

how they wait maybe there's a lot of people thing in three dollars in the

next war ever could even ever take six months whatever you think you're better

but people I bought it for fifteen regalis I'm not gonna tell how much I've

put in doesn't matter listen you know it's nothing else concern but let's just

say you're putting $100 or you bought hundred dollars worth fifteen so that

would have been you know let's just say it doesn't matter right 15 and here I

use I'm pretty good at math and pretty sweet on whatever so say yeah I see now

it's stuck me so much I'm too busy thinking anyway say your boy at fifteen

cents and then say kiss or dollar fifty theoretically say let's so say it goes

to a dollar piggy by March roughly that's ten times your money so if you

put in a hundred bucks you've really made nine hundred dollars

us right in three months all right which is not bad considering you've deployed

it because you've done the research and you've seen it all you've been given a

heads up and you've already done it now say you've putting more than that but

let's just say you're putting $500 or some that's five grand you get it in

three months not bad or nothing we're not do nothing but you're sitting there

research you're doing your due diligence checking any coin making sure it all

takes the boxes because there's a lot that don't there's

you know they're absolutely garbage and people will invest money and then they

lose it businesses it's a shit coin simple as that it's not backed by

anything it's not a proper product or an application or whatever Oh Robbie an app

you know it might be just shit no wants it no one cares so you've got to be

really really picky with what you're buying well you know what you're

choosing a stuff it's at the moment now yeah it's dropped and that's all good

because I'm hearing it for long term you should we buy unless you're buying it

Priya I see oh so if you've got power lender

it obviously three cents or something or five saving five cents and then it hits

you know it hit the 90 you could take some of that money out get your money

back whatever you've spent leaves the rest of it in there well why don't I

take a bit on top then leave the rest in there note that coin I can save you up

for five cents then it does go to five dollars let's keep thousand times you if

there isn't on your money simple as that right but it's a waiting

game I mean it's not fast may no one's an

ounce and it is I'm not saying you get rich either by whenever but that's just

the way it is now I can show you on this especially quickly this is um this wal

wallet investor this is a forecast of the different coins right so I'll see if

I fine let's just have to find power ledger this is the example shown Emery's

appointment passes are you know let's have a our ledger the whoops

Hellinger it's a great look let's see what the

forecast now this isn't but this is a gospel this doesn't mean that it's

definitely going to happen obviously obviously it depends on the product

depends on the application of it and it's not loan for some damn reason I'm

sort of press it sorry my mistake see what happens when you add over the end

of it for a war-cry so can i price 58 59 cents that's all good yeah yeah like I

said this isn't gospel so don't don't think you know all stuff we're

gonna be there so the same brother they're thinking the pretty much

thinking so 72 I took the same as a couple days so I think around 72 cents

they're thinking closing so the end of December they're thinkin around a dollar

42 so that's not bad right now lets us go let's just go to June let's go no

let's go Marceau mass they are predicting about $3 $3 $63 to 98 closing

in the end of February so think of it that way so people are 15 cents now look

at it now it's what I said today now today they reckon it's what 58 cents

right what's it now it's at 61 cents right now

grants I'm at four times if I took it out today not taking it today the signal

is up I already made mine says I'm sitting on a Ledge or anyway be aware

the boys in today if you were to buy today power ledger yeah say you do hold

on till March right you're gonna fight on Jindal's simple as that so you come

to the grand you have 5 grand buy-in the the opposite by grand worth of it you

gonna come in with you como roughly 5 times

that's if this happens right so like I said this is only petitions if they're

right or not as to four things it depends on the project and it obviously

depends how many exchanges that can go on see said the moment pal ajussi other

markets the power ledge at the moment see will now studied online so it's 1 2

3 4 5 10 5 exchanges so I mean that's nothing obviously come a big like big

tricks is pretty decent and Finance is pretty decent and you can see my mind so

these are big ones these arms are all little

exchanges but then ain't takes you know I mean it's if any of these go on to

like an Asian exchanges something like that it's game over because they love it

they love it I love all this stuff and it's a decent it's a solid solar it's

solar energy solar power so this is brilliant

I think otherwise my opinion going to getting so another

one that I have jumped into his constant to skew espy that's a ticker the qsp is

the ticker of it says constant same thing before I bought the course I was

told about this coin and I got it at so obviously I miss the ICO when I come in

now the pre ICO and the ICO so I had to wait so I got onto an exchange obviously

I think this is a on two or three as well or was that's not a couple little

ones and say oh boy it's really so sip the big one so this is still my heats to

go there's not any been out for she don't even know it's only been on the

exchanges of bugger all really so anyway so it's 38 cents so when I so

this one's don't even ever since 22nd of November I didn't get it I got a seven

cents I got told about this coin seven cents I got a for anyway it got up to 20

cents today not even two days later or a day later and I was like oh three times

already straight away bang if you pull it out but I didn't put them up on it

out now let's sit on this one as well obviously the moment it's cop and heat

so twelve thirteen cents now is a bargain

Tommy pine and I go I think I did buy more to it fifteen just knowing that I

can what I could do so yeah I mean it's not too late for quad stamp Bobby

I mean so it's worth a go what's that got a forecast for this one yet hello

hey I'll just have a look I don't have a look at Quan stamp so all right so I've

done this course I mean he's still pretty green um coming in so I'm still

doing it but I've already made theoretically if I pulled it out I've

already made that money back so it was not as a no-brainer for me to jump on to

USB no I haven't got it okay so I haven't got this one yet I am

maybe response that's like one steps not on there yet

that's not even a million still new I know and I've been taking this this well

this could go to a dollar easy and the way we look at this is we go by the cap

now the market cap so the market is say 80 million right now the way you work

out I stay on the coin schedule right and I'm just gonna quickly certainly get

a coin market cap it's no coin markets cap there it is right I'll just give you

a quick example and works sorry this other really dragging on but that's just

I'll just show you something real quick it's a quote stamp like I said it's an

eighty eighty million market cap right so what we do this is what we do this is

how you know if a coin well it depends it depends like that the coin is on a

said but camera so obviously big coin bitcoins got a

hundred and seventy three billion dollar market cap that's huge that's you know a

million billion right so let's go come on so power laser eye palette just that

211 million right now and this first came out it was only I was bugger all

right when I first got us bugger also for it to double so when I first got no

so let's go back to quant stammers it's probably easier constant so with

constant it's an 80 now eighty million now which is bugger all right

nothing like a rule so it's 13 cents right it's still bargain

it's not even double what I got for her now for this to go to 26 cents this

market cap has hit it's gotta be double so it's got to get to 160 million to get

to 26 cents right that's how it works so when that money

comes in this goes up so this to three times yeah it's the forty cents this

would have to bed to 260 million now you might think shit that's a lot but it's

not it's bugger all you look at these coins up here so we forget a power like

I said power they just same thing that was like the same I remember oh yeah it

was about eighty when I first going was about seventy or eighty million now then

and I'm thing everybody else is cabin but it does it does happen it's all the

money coming in into the olds and that's how it happens go into that coin and the

old way mean for him did ICO dole Russia got in so it I did the course and I used

to buy like basic attention when he used to be down like 12 13 cents and then it

weighs like it's like 25 cents something and then you sell it off and that's he

make it Bitcoin on you know actually be quite a bit of a theory and that's how

you do it but you know the best ways you can still taught that way to there's

nothing stopping you just looking at it every day knowing what's going on and

then knowing had a cap this market cap works and doing it from there there's

nothing stopping you doing that as well so it's obviously you got to learn how

to use all the exchanges what's up like that know exactly easy some are harder

than others nothing getting to it that's what I use

stings like them I could show you different why do the Pens

been tapped by you want agate and depends how many via like neo neo 2

billion it's without billion oh honey oh it wasn't so nice to me and says this

was 10 like $6 less I mean this opportunity to get a six and then I get

even scar up and it's a forty million just on the fifty bucks and this is

still a good one too if you can't afford that but it's up to you yes they a us

here yeah I mean come on we tell you kudos for 25 cents a little bit now 20

oz 80 sorry the terror weren't so save something will probably spill on but and

Bitcoin obviously that's yeah bitcoins bitcoins are you being in an hour what's

a big bitcoin officer dominates the capsize 54% domination there's obviously

321 billion dollars this is nothing compared to what its gonna get to so I

mean for Bitcoin to get to $20,000 this has to get to 375 350

billion dollars cap which won't take too long to get to that so anyway so the

course I did I jumped into ICO gold rush so this pretty much the boys here create

this course and it explains everything it's brain take any to like if you had

not even means a Bitcoin and a theory immune or anything like I mean to

cryptos I mean you're gonna be starting from scratch I mean you really want your

gangs you rely get on YouTube start looking for videos I never do is start

but I have no but you're into like I SEOs and you want to actually get decent

results you know this is the go so step-by-step training so you find

this are we going upon the I cos we apply the technique of gerund checklist

so I mean like I showed you I showed you how many were coming up oh this always

ICO is coming out every day it's amazing there was one day I was like 50 because

just after the for cuz a fork failed a separate drink they end up done the fork

so what they did there was like 40 or 50 of them coming out the same day after

the fall because that was amazing and like having to get you can't just go

through so obviously even go check this and see what it gets super so if it's

worth it or not how much you invest roughly I mean investing come up to you

how much do you want to do it but how did you say obviously gonna be

responsible when you doing it invest responsibly and you said sit and wait

pretty much is that so that's the key you're not you're not gonna like you're

not coming millionaire tomorrow right singles that unless you hit it no you

could but it's money coming with but and then you know when it's time for it to

get ready and since going up 510 whatever you're comfortable with and

yourself then he has reached it repeated inequity pauses so so phone calls is the

boss so start with that or add to it so rinse and repeat and then yeah it so

next then you finally you next one so your idea with this is you want to grab

you want to start getting into a couple so obviously when you come into our

group we have so a slack group so he learns is that you learn the basics

keying on the same page the girls everyone the same

the end goal was that we could cache where to find the best ones what this

team k ki see if you've ever done that way the videos the secret sauce hadith

yeah that's right why we use a checklist and data matching surrounding scans

hidden traps of newbies and there's the to show to adopt hit to seven figures

hang on the liberal risk they obviously got wallets like what I've set up send

the receive tokens courses in the checklist so West to and

over the side we don't over the shoulder one Tiger metrics they obviously need to

know Tiger metrics that's another different story I didn't attempt into

that yet and then yet this is your so pretty much how to sell on the different

exchanges and then we have sunrise so but the best thing about this is when

you join up we haven't what we call slack group and it's that group it's

like a telegram it's not telling about what it's way better than telegram so

everyone's in there's everyone says is so sacred so everyone's in there and

they pretty much give me your opinion see because rule but we're all the same

team there's no you're not making money you know I mean I don't care if you come

in come in without in got more referral whatever already paid already know it

already doing it so doesn't matter when you're coming in you've got your slack

groups so people already cuz obviously can't do every single why every thought

you and didn't know you'd be maintainers take it it's good take a good half an

hour to do each will host you know so you wouldn't get many oh she owes done a

day anyway - so your ideas everyone helps each other Monday nights we have

the webinar and gets six o'clock or 6:30 bangkok time so if you're a striker

things about 9:30 10:30 maybe somewhat so that's where all the good stuffs

pretty much so you know will pretty much take the boys pretty much the same of

always obviously hope you get more women into this or more girls

so feel free to get in what to say they talk about the best ones coming up and

even since like really and they say why you should go on it people asking why so

tap into this and people say now yeah and i'll explain why so you're learning

as gone as well so that's how this works

obvious as money back gaurantee overseas after 12 months of your files at least

double your money what you pay for the course will be 500% condition each actor

purposely actively purchased Nico and I taught my period since no worries I'm

gonna armory up to three already got a couple more I want to duty so obviously

I'll talk about the third one I'm into maybe tomorrow and day after so the

moments definitely understand how ledger they're sitting on if you want to jump

into them now's the time to so yeah that's that's my opinion at the moment

there's one more that I jumped into last night's that are yeah I'll be tomorrow

might really sit on the bag there we go but they're all inside see pretty much

you know you're buying it and now you'll wait for it to it's magic

the idea is once you're stuck in in I mean obviously I've been stumped in not

very into three already so there's another two more we get it so again I

would say I can't disguise what they are because you know I put the core

obviously I'll purchase the course obviously and you know you know only

good way if you already give you two good ones are either peril is own

content this tool what I mean power leads it's got a fair bit yeah I'll give

you that but if gumbo forecast it's up to three dollars by you know March

February March yes two photons and whatever you doing anyway so it's up to

you not a financial adviser obviously you know there is risk it could I could

crash and burn your job probably why because we've done our due diligence on

it we've checked it out it's a great project look up power letter look it up

myself you want what you do go on to a coin market cap and you can go so say

you got a power lens okay another way you can do it so I got a power ledger so

let's take out is P o W I jump onto power lids I'm doing yeah I'm gonna

power I tell you got a website see some of the website so coin Bank has pretty

good it's a lot of information can get off it obviously it's who you can see

social media what I like to do whatever I mean I like

to get a Twitter but jump on to their Twitter

usually there's always an official Twitter on each one obviously is not

loading from in the motor so reason but there is tweet selves in there I mean it

I am on it so the pages are low naps obviously sconce is slow forget all this

shit it's gone on that's appalling

okay it's pitch slider right but anyway that's what I'll be gone

obviously over this first time I was 399 so I missed the first lot I she didn't

even know about it but yeah then I probably theoretically I've already made

my money I made a shitload money anyway back so I end up I was a no-brainer for

me to join it simple as that so at the moment it's a 2099 that's how

much it costs but it's a one-off that's it so if you are a cruller

you want to come in I mean the only ones I'm coming in to be recurring whatever

you know I don't really want to I really want to make money online people come

here if you want whatever but you do it yourself taught to learn a new skill was

you skill set you know I don't know either

yeah it's like in marketing stuff still but you know do it as a new skill so we

don't have to rely on a program or some dodgy admin taking your money and stuff

like that yeah at me so there you go so it's thirty four million dollars raised

just the presale and the mainsail so everyone has a white paper all these

have a white paper so yeah obviously download the white paper use it give you

a whole brief snow but they've changed his side I sleep from one else sort of

ass all right yeah I'm I think of something else same

one PACA about every every coin has one

primer so you download the black paper go through it and you got to go by

Tobin's as well obviously tone and size top of that anyway like I said crossed

out I still think on stamps are going to get into in 13 cents up to unit listen

if you I know there's been a long video if you like the video

a subscribe button hit the bells every time as a I won't be every day I won't

make it as long as this this is obviously this is my coming back video

pretty much saying when I'm up to my mining stuff like that with Genesis

who's got global if you're sitting to if you're wanting any Bitcoin mining and

you don't mind waiting till March go for it

sign up for a free account swisco global do you kyc and purchase it as a free

member you can you get five terra house at a time

i think for a pain member so it's like 50 bucks I can pay 50 bucks a or you pay

your first initial 249 that I was like into some gold as well and gets a little

bit of Terror hash to start and then I think it's $50 a month better that $50

you getting shit $12 50 maybe of silver now every month so I understand all of

that I'm not really referring really anyway I mean sort of left it ajar for a

but whatever but you pay like 600 bucks one off and then you pay you 50 bucks

mile after you 12 months that makes sense

I've got videos about that if you want to look on the YouTube channel anyway

and I've just absolutely talk so much my mouth is dry I don't jump off the link

for I take our asses in the bottom the link for genesis morning if you just

came to jump into aetherium some of that that'll be there 3% off but doesn't

matter if you don't I don't care I really don't care if you use my codes or

not where you sign up on the meet up to you if you

I really recommend watching a girl rush but this is going to be I see only your

20 days over here with Oreos it's as simple as that

the only problem is you gonna have oh you make my online people coming in

talking shit like thinking they're fucking expert sauce or their thing

they're experts and all you need to get all the CEPA kind of follow the leader

and the leader ones I have a clue which team one to grow anyway so see a lot of

people still getting screwed and then money regardless so if it my eyes that

make me online be able should stays on with it done and the ico people the ones

that you know so I make my up i CEOs and it's a ignore controlling right

rely on or anything top to use you're ready you know it's your risk you know

it's not you're not putting the restaurant admin they can't do a job for

shit or it and he was going to fail the first place after year or six months or

two years and you lost money and then you bring any more people that are you

know and yeah now you're hacking sleep at night now you get pretty much going

to screwing people over so that's my take whatever it's my opinion you oughta

you know bringing our link there but I can I got a clean conscience you know so

that's how they do it 2018 is I'm a CPA especially this stuff up and with their

slack group you know all helping each other there's no one trying to beat

anyone because it's yeah you're not you're not bringing in people you know

and I mean you're not going to do it it's your own money whatever you start

with you know any penny oh come on girls are people course all right Sherman's

that's what you're using and then you try and pick the good ones do due

diligence or see what everyone's recommended champion obviously I make

your own decision for yourself and then so if you win your win you know that's

that's the only any of you double your money whatever is more that you've got

in it so all you started with so of course price I pop a guarantee like I

said I'm not a fighter pilot can tell you what to do what's investing but yeah

this I def constant I think definitely you know I made a bet any gets to beat

the sentence tripled you money whatever I think it's gonna go higher a lot

higher than that I think it's all these two dollar powers I definitely think so

into three dollars how I say sooner or later I think we get constant about

powers about some dollar that I'm interested but I mean yeah that's six

times my money glean getting early enough but I still think I've got in

early year early enough for what I need but so early with that thank you for

watching if you've watched you know if you're watching it and like I said hit

the subscribe and hit the like button keep my notifications straight away I'm

pretty much just going to talk about how everything's going in the markets and

that and if I find new ones on in obviously we're going to tell you one

set in the course all that we're talking

about in the slack group that's unfair because you know everyone's pay their

money and to be they have that privilege so if you want to know his stuff like

that you're gonna have to sign up and buy the course and do for yourself

invest in certain mess yourself that's the main thing is investing yourself

every day you should be learning even if you watch your motivational stuff

whatever yeah I like it a lot people say there's annoying odds expensive but it's

not Italian not people putting 10 grand 5 grand

fucking super rare shares and they get they're not even getting the money back

because it's all bullshit all these lending programs all this bullcrap

they're all going to go so you wait you wait and see with that but you know just

war yeah so this 50 minutes on that hey Wednesday hope you'll enjoy your day

and I'll see you tomorrow

For more infomation >> Genesis Mining Swiss Gold Global Quantstamp Power Ledger Ico Gold Rush Update - Duration: 49:35.

-------------------------------------------

MẮC 8 BỆNH SAU DÙ NẶNG ĐẾN MẤY CŨNG CHỈ CẦN ĂN ỔI LÀ KHỎI - Duration: 11:46.

For more infomation >> MẮC 8 BỆNH SAU DÙ NẶNG ĐẾN MẤY CŨNG CHỈ CẦN ĂN ỔI LÀ KHỎI - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

เละ หรือ รอด แต่งหน้าบาร์บี้เป็นจิ๊กซอว์จากหนังsaw8 หรือ saw legacy ด้วยเครื่องสำอางจริง - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> เละ หรือ รอด แต่งหน้าบาร์บี้เป็นจิ๊กซอว์จากหนังsaw8 หรือ saw legacy ด้วยเครื่องสำอางจริง - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

ATN BANGLA News today 29 november 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update bd news all bangla - Duration: 17:14.

Today Bangla Breaking News Update, Bangla News update,

bangla news, Bangla tv News, Bangla News today, Today Bangla News

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét