Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 29 2017

Rice Pudding Recipe

Welcome Saniye mother's recipe

Our menu Rice Pudding

Recipe ingredients

1 Litre Of Milk

2 cups water

1.5 cups sugar

1 cup rice, rinsed and drained

1.5 tablespoons wheat starch

Walnut

I put water

Let's put rice

tube will be a gentle simmer

I close the lid

I got it on low heat

Rice drew water

Thoroughly fluff

I'll add the milk

I added 1 liter milk

1 Tablespoon Starch

mix

let the fire burn in the middle

Cook, stirring

I gradually complicate

some salt

He began to boil

Sugar koyalım

I'll cook until the sugar dissolves

I will then turn off the stove

I sugar coat a little less than I

you can more floor

Melted sugar

I'm closing the tube

Our sweet milk ready for service over

For more infomation >> Rice Pudding Recipe - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Disablot - Duration: 10:04.

Mr. Thorstein what are you doing at my side of the table?!

hey... I don't know...

well never mind, I was just wondering where are you from Mr. Thorstein?

I'm from Scotland! Hue hehe

Realy?! I thought you were from Norway...

my great-great-grandfather was from Norway, and so was my great-grandfather

and... my grandfather was also from Norway

oh for goodness sake... and I suppose your father was also from Norway?!

Ah! No!

my grandfather went to Scotland and there he had a son - my father!

and then my father had a son, which wasn't me, I had a brother...

and then it was me! :D

don't you miss your living relatives? Wouldn't you like to pay them a visit?

oh they're all dead

oh sorry... that's unfortunate

Oh no, no, no... it's quite alright!

you see... I was serving under King Cnut

and well, phaff... the boys and I broke some oaths and then we were cursed with long life

living forever until our oaths were fulfilled

well, eventually we did it

and all went to the other side, except me

Why?! D:

oh I have plenty of time to be dead

so I stood behind, I like living! And as you often say, life is so full of possibilities and wonderful surprises

besides I don't know if the other side has mead

and in here we have mead, beer and wine! And the food is great!

well you can't argue with that, food is indeed great

but I was just asking about your relatives...

because today I'm going to make a video about a celebration to honour the dead relatives

maybe you miss them

Oh! Those bloody bastards can do well without me

Bah! Let them stay there! I will have plenty of time to be with them

but not yet!

right... well... let's get started

Hello friends my name is Arith Härger

and today I'm going to talk about the Dísablót

well, the Dísablót is a blót, or a festival (a sacrificial holiday) which is held in honor of the female spirits

called the Dísir

there isn't a specific day for this celebration

we know that it was held during winter

in some accounts it was in the beginning of winter, during the time of the Winternights

but in some places this holiday was by the end of winter to celebrate the revival of nature

Suffice it to say that this celebration was held at some point during winter

the exact timing differed widely across Germanic and Norse lands

in Norway and Iceland for instance, this festival was known as Dísablót, a sacrifice to the Dísir

and took place at the beginning of winter

it could be held in either a private house or a formal temple

and unlike the Álfablót this was a public celebration

in Sweden the the Disting or dísaþing which means "Disir-Assembly"

was held at the beginning of February

to the Anglo-Saxons it seems this celebration was called Modraniht or "Mother's Night"

which took place around the new year and probably has connections to the Germanic and Celtic "matron" cult

the "matrons" are female spirits who are very much like the Dísir

fertility spirits, guardian-spirits, warriors and so on

but what exactly is this festival about?

from the name of the festival we understand that the principal ritual act was a sacrifice

and from historical sources we know that there was a banquette, probably after the sacrifice, as it was normal

possibly consuming the meat of the sacrificed animals

the main purpose of this festivity was to honour all the female spirits, the female ancestors

the goddesses and other female beings such as the Valkyrjur (Valkyries)

during this festival, and the days that followed it, people worshipped female goddesses

for the fertility of the fields, to have order and peace at home,

and to receive that motherly touch of motivation

the care and love that is unique in the female spirit

the Dísir are not just the goddesses of the northern Pantheon

but also the Vættir, the wights or nature spirits that may help with the fertilization of the land

for good crops, healthy cattle and a proper soil for future plantations

in this group of female spirits are also included:

the female ancestors of each family

because in Northern traditional paganism, it was believed, when people died

they might choose not to go to the other world just yet

but to stay a little longer

to help their descendants in their daily works

they stayed to ensure that the family is safe and sound, in happiness, joy, health, and wealth

they might help in the plantations and the harvest, or taking care of the house

keeping the peace and order, and also unite each member of their family to keep the family bonds strong

we are used to the idea that the northern peoples of Scandinavia used to burn their dead in the longboats

along with their earthly goods

but there were other ways to bid farewell

one of those ways was to place their dead in some sort of a burial mound made with stones

built in a way that would resemble the "deck" of a boat

and these sacred places were built near the farmstead

this was often done in a private property by those who either had no

wealth to possess a boat or simply did not wish to destroy their boats

boats in Scandinavian societies were so important that they represented power and wealth

boats were the principal means of transportation and the booster of the economy of medieval Scandinavia

the importance of boats to the Scandinavians

is reflected on these grave mounds in the shape of boats

burning a boat wouldn't last long but building one in stone and covering it with dirt-

woud last forever and the memory of ancestors would endure

and of course building burial mounds is an ancient prehistoric tradition using such constructions as markers of private property

but about boats in Scandinavian societies for another video

Now you ask: Who or what exactly are the Dísir?

Hey! I didn't ask anything! I was minding my own business!

yes Mr. Thorstein, of course . . .

this-there seems to be a lot of speculation about what exactly are the Dísir

the sources don't help much in answering these questions

why did the Norse differentiate a group of female spirits from the rest of the female beings?

I think it's important to separate the Dísir from other kinds of spiritual beings

because sometimes the Dísir seem to be all the female spirits recognized by the ancient Norse peoples

but other times the Dísir seem to be a group of female spirits

different from all the other spiritual beings and other female spirits

we might find some answers if we look at the Valkyries

they are depicted as being female helping-spirits of the god Odin, they are referred to as "Odin's Dísir"

both the Dísir and the Valkyries are depicted as being warlike spirits

but also protective

resembling the nourishment and protectiveness of a mother

and a mother's love can sometimes turn women into fearsome warriors

when it comes to protect their children

the Dísir are often portrayed as being guardian-spirits of either a single individual, a group

or a guardian of a location

they don't seem to be distinguished from other guardian-spirits such as:

the Fylgjur - guardian spirits of an individual;

the Hamingjur - entities of an individual or a group of individuals;

and the Landvaettir - spirits of the land or of particular locations

in terms of land spirits, known in Old Norse as Landvættir

when they are female they are sometimes called Landdísir

in certain literally sources and place names in Iceland and Norway

the Dísir are also often depicted as being the spirits of dead female ancestors

well, still feeling confused?

you still don't know what exactly are the Dísir?

that's alright

no one can answer that question

unlike other religions which have a doctrine and tell us "what is what"

the Norse pagan tradition has always been a living spirituality to this day

it's opened to interpretation and it's free from the bounds of religious laws, regulations and dogmas

the concept of the Dísir, much like any other spiritual being of this pagan tradition

varies from account to account, location to location and from time to time

to the pre-christian Norse there was never the need to formulate a religious doctrine to make people worship in a single manner

so the Dísir may be the female ancestors or a particular group of goddesses or specific spiritual beings

from source to source what they have in common is that they were female beings

and important enough to make a festivity in their honour

the Dísablót might be the remnants of a prehistoric cult

to the mother goddess and her helpers, a festival to honor the fertility of the land

to call for protection, nourishment and the love only a mother can give

in the end it doesn't really matter who are the Dísir

what is important is to retain this concept of honoring your female ancestors

remembering them and their deeds, how they fought to keep the peace, love and order in the family

never forget their importance because you, one day, shall join them and become an ancestor of someone

and you too will want to be remembered as a great figure

and an icon of love, honor, strength and wisdom, according to your deeds of course

also honour the female members of your family that are still alive

keep them proud, give them love, attention and respect

so in turn you might also receive their love and respect

try to take the essence of this festivity into your everyday life

make all days great days, full of joy and love

and... alright friends

I hope you have enjoyed this video, thank you so much for watching

see you on the next video, and of course . . .

tack för idag! (thank you for today!)

Mr. Thorstein!

Thorstein: Hue heheheee!

For more infomation >> Disablot - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Dil De Kareeb 2 | Bunty Bhullar | Latest Punjabi Songs 2017 - Duration: 2:40.

Like Share Jaror Kreo

For more infomation >> Dil De Kareeb 2 | Bunty Bhullar | Latest Punjabi Songs 2017 - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Saoirse Ronan Reveals Her Favorite SNL Sketches - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Saoirse Ronan Reveals Her Favorite SNL Sketches - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

11월 Vlog 🍁 스페인 직장인의 일상 ft 출장 [Sub Español] - Duration: 10:40.

For more infomation >> 11월 Vlog 🍁 스페인 직장인의 일상 ft 출장 [Sub Español] - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Five Little Babies Jumping On The Bed Song | Learn colors with Dresses Nursery Rhymes Song for Kids - Duration: 3:06.

Suti Channel

Suti Channel

For more infomation >> Five Little Babies Jumping On The Bed Song | Learn colors with Dresses Nursery Rhymes Song for Kids - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

NEVER BUY DEOS AGAIN! The best deodorant with two ingredients (vegan, zero-waste, no aluminum) - Duration: 3:33.

Hello dear friends to a new video.

I'm starting now as a beauty blogger on YouTube.

Okay, that was a joke!

But I like to show you a recipe that is not for your plate but for your armpits.

Okay okay, that sounds bad.

I like to show you a recipe that is not for your plate but for your bathroom.

A deodorant made with two ingredients.

And this deodorant is the real deal!

Because it is not only cheaper than all the deodorants you can buy.

It is not only better, than all the deodorants you can buy.

But it also generates much less waste than all the deodorants that you can buy.

It sounds almost too good to be true, yet it is.

And honestly: This recipe can change your life if you does not know it yet.

We use it already for more than 1.5 years approximately.

We love this recipe so much that we often give away sample portions in small glasses to friends.

The response of our friends is unbelievable.

Not only do they use it, then make it themselves, and they are so convinced that they even recommend. They don't use other deos any more.

They completely stopped buying them.

People love it and you will love it too!

Okay okay, where is the recipe?

It's so easy that you will think I'm crazy!

Two ingredients: coconut oil, soda - that's it!

Yeah, that's it!

To be exact: you need four heaping tablespoons of coconut oil and a heaping teaspoon of baking soda.

Although a much higher soda dosage is recommend in a lot of recipes on the net, but we take a lot less soda.

Should you make the deodorant and you feel it's not perfect, then add up more soda to it.

You don't have to heat the coconut oil.

Simply mix the coconut oil with the soda.

If the coconut oil is too firm because it is somehow totally cool at your home or where it was stored, then you can heat it up, of course, so it gets a bit softer.

You can also add 1-2 plugs of essential oil.

We never do that because coconut oil generally smells quite good and is quite pleasant for the skin.

Therefore - we do not need that.

Yes, and that's it.

Into a glass, lid on it and up in your bathroom.

You're done!

For us the deodorant works better than most 48-hour deodorants I bought earlier.

They honestly held only six hours or so.

This one actually lasts all day. With this portion, almost nothing's inside, we are ready to go for two months or so.

It can save you a lot of money.

Thus, the main ingredient is coconut oil, it's pretty good for your skin and also smells very good.

In midsummer, really only in high summer, it can happen that the deodorant turn liquid because of the coconut oil.

Just put in the refrigerator for an hour to finally get a solid deodorant.

As it is said happens with us only in midsummer.

Actually only one week in the last year.

Our bathroom is quite similar heated throughout the year and is ideal for the deodorant to spread it pleasantly.

Not liquid and not too tight.

Vegan, without aluminum, without additives, without any chemical stuff where you do not know what they mean, two ingredients, Zero Waste.

Great!

Somehow it still feels weird to make a video about deodorants.

So be it: you can find the recipe in the information box. As I said, it's an easy one!

Test it a few days and I'm pretty sure you too will soon give to friends small sample packs.

It's just really convenient!

Hope to see you next time with great smelling armpits... ehm ...

I hope we'll see each other again soon.

Have fun, bye!

For more infomation >> NEVER BUY DEOS AGAIN! The best deodorant with two ingredients (vegan, zero-waste, no aluminum) - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

German, the voice of the people between traditional art and street art - Duration: 4:41.

My name is Germán Mancilla

and I dedicate myself to graphics and to street art

I consider graphic design and all the art

as a means of expression.

There are many bad things that happen in my country

that hurt me:

to see injustices

to see that rape, kidnap

or kill innocent people.

Sometimes we can not have the freedom to express

and when I can go in the street

I stick my posters

and one of these posters is like a skull soldier

which is for me like a tyrant,

and I always put a background message:

This message is

"it's already enough".

I use my art to express my pain,

my freedom of expression.

I approached street art

because I feel that it has more expressive power

compared to a gallery or a museum,

on the street it is showed to all people.

I always need to do something for others

which can change their day

that makes them fell something different

but do something for me as well.

I do not really like working with technology tools

because I have the feeling that they take the soul away

My work is closer

to popular graphics, to traditional engraving.

I visually adore

the contrast between black and white,

I mostly use

recycled wood

because there was a time of my life where

I did not have the money to buy the materials,

then I said to myself, "It's garbage okay,

but it's also a material, a support that can serve me."

At this time I work in a pub

and I'm the barman

I chose to do this job as well

because to live with art

sometimes it's not possible

and I had to find a stable job.

I'm very happy.

Make graphics or paint a street fence

it's happiness for me.

Happiness is like an action you can be happy if you want.

you can be happy if you want.

When we born they give us a seed

and talent is implanted in that seed

however it grows through the effort

because it is not something that comes like this: "I'm just talented and enough".

2 names of artists that inspire me:

one is Edgar Saner

that is an illustrator, graphic designer,

a visual artist and street artis of Mexico City.

Another artist who inspires me a lot

is Irving Herrera

He has a studio in Oaxaca called Gabinete Gráfico.

Take a look to their art

and you can discove some of the mysticism,

magic and colors that exists in Mexico.

For more infomation >> German, the voice of the people between traditional art and street art - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Invisible Man - Duration: 1:33.

I've always worked in film.

My first role was in '72

I started in J.P. Johnson's "The Invisible Man".

I've done everything: big productions, short films and the movies. All leading roles.

I've done everything: big productions, short films and the movies. All leading roles.

I rub shoulders with la crème de la crème.

You know how it goes.

Money, awards, fame.

They even made a statue of me.

My hope is that one day my grandson will follow in my footsteps.

A whole lifetime dedicated to horrors, spells and science fiction.

Know what?

I'd like to have done one with cars.

But man now… I don't know...

I don't think they call me.

For more infomation >> Invisible Man - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka tập 4 - Main lại úp mặt vào sông quê kìa !! - Duration: 23:42.

Thanks for watching !!!

For more infomation >> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka tập 4 - Main lại úp mặt vào sông quê kìa !! - Duration: 23:42.

-------------------------------------------

The Best Way to Communicate with Trump, Grammy Award Nominees - Monologue - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> The Best Way to Communicate with Trump, Grammy Award Nominees - Monologue - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Saoirse Ronan Had to Drink Before Watching Lady Bird for the First Time - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> Saoirse Ronan Had to Drink Before Watching Lady Bird for the First Time - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

What Is Off The Wall Bidding? | Property Auction Tips - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> What Is Off The Wall Bidding? | Property Auction Tips - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Interview d'EPIC STAR - Japan Expo 18e Impact - Duration: 7:04.

For more infomation >> Interview d'EPIC STAR - Japan Expo 18e Impact - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

BILLED-BLADET nr. 48 - 30. november 2017 - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> BILLED-BLADET nr. 48 - 30. november 2017 - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Detroit: Become Human - Kara Tech Demo: David Cage blickt zurück [PS4, deutsche Untertitel] - Duration: 7:43.

For more infomation >> Detroit: Become Human - Kara Tech Demo: David Cage blickt zurück [PS4, deutsche Untertitel] - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

New Haircut and Color Transformation | Top 25 Beautiful Hairstyles Compilation November 2017 - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> New Haircut and Color Transformation | Top 25 Beautiful Hairstyles Compilation November 2017 - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Bondan Winarno 'Maknyuss' Meninggal Dunia - Duration: 2:40.

Bondan Winarno 'Maknyuss' Meninggal Dunia

Kabar duka datang dari Bondan Winarno.

Wartawan yang juga merupakan seorang penulis sekaligus pelopor wisata kuliner yang dikenal dengan jargon maknyuss tersebut,

meninggal dunia pada Rabu (29/11).

Ya, meninggal, sekitar pukul 09.00 WIB,

ujar kerabat dekat Bondan yang tak mau disebutkan namanya ketika dikonfirmasi kumparan (kumparan.com), Rabu (29/11).

Saat ini jenazah Bondan masih berada di RS Harapan Kita, Jakarta Barat.

Kabar duka ini juga dibenarkan oleh Dubes RI untuk New Zealand, Tantowi Yahya.

Ya, saya juga baru dapat kabar (Bondan Winarno meninggal).

Saya dapat informasi dari teman saya Memes (istri komposer Addie MS),

ujar Tantowi saat dikonfirmasi kumparan.

Mengutip dari wikipedia, Bondan merupakan seorang penulis dan wartawan Indonesia dengan berbagai kebisaan.

Dia mempelopori serta menjadi ketua Jalansutra, suatu komunitas wisata boga yang sangat terkenal di Indonesia.

Dia juga menjadi presenter dalam acara kuliner di Trans TV, yaitu Wisata Kuliner.

Ia terkenal dengan ungkapannya yaitu Pokoe maknyus!,

ungkapan ini sering diparodikan dalam suatu kondisi yang nyaman, enak dan lainnya.

Selain itu, Ia juga mendirikan Kopitiam Oey.

For more infomation >> Bondan Winarno 'Maknyuss' Meninggal Dunia - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

★★★ ABC Song for Kids ★★★ Letter School handwriting apk Lowercase D'Nealian Cursive letters abcdefgh - Duration: 4:15.

★★★ ABC Song for Kids ★★★ Letter School handwriting apk Lowercase D'Nealian Cursive letters abcdefgh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét