Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 29 2017

Hey everybody this is Randy Santel "Atlas" with Atlas & Zeus Promotions and

proud owner of foodchallenges.com! Very very excited tonight

number one I'm going for overall win number four hundred and eighty five.

Number 2 over here with Magic Mitch, we haven't done a team pizza

challenge in a while, be sure to check on this channel he's

got all kinds of videos on his - we are in Rockford, Illinois

we're at Mamma Mias Pizzeria we're taking on their 32 inch Don Pizza

Challenge! Now this thing is freakin massive, and number three while I'm

excited if we beat this thing we'll get $500 cash, but we've got 45

minutes to finish everything here you have to pretty much go with one top and

plus the cheese and everything else so we went the healthy route we went with

1/4 green pepper 1/4 Canadian bacon and then half of it with onion but like I

said we've got 45 minutes if we win we'll get to $63 meal free we

will get (I think) sweet t-shirts will be on the wall of fame will be the only

second team to finish and we'll get 500 dollars cash! Are you ready ready to get

this challenge started!

This challenge has gone viral many times I've been tagged all my pages like 200

freaking times which is good though because the pizza looks pretty awesome!

About 200 teams have tried more than that only one team is one our friends

Tony who you wants to do that burger with me a couple challenges ago and then

our friend Molly Cchuyler you all know her, but Mitch and I hope the second team!

A couple of teams have gotten close, but no cigar but we've got 45 minutes

time to shut up and eat this is a big pizza you ready yep alright one two

three!

Just under 16 minutes in so we're over one third through the time limit but

we're over halfway through so maybe people aren't eating we'll see what

happens!

23 minutes and 40 seconds in we're over halfway through the time limit not much

left but I'm definitely over halfway full so we're going to keep pushing!

thirty minutes twenty seconds ten is going to get close with less than 15

minutes left!

Well 34 minutes in that was embarrassing.

I got sick, so we're disqualified!

but that was a big pizza and I've got bad luck doing massive steaks the

night before great big challenge. Thank you to the Magic Mitch you did a good job

almost had it and thank you too Mama Mia's Pizzeria here in Illinois in Rockford

for the delicious pizza I did enjoy it, was nice, but yeah

unfortunate ending but luck pay like 63 bucks and what come back and try it

again thank you again to Mamma Mia's,

you to Mitch be sure to check on his channel and thank you guys for watching!

For more infomation >> MASSIVE $500 PIZZA CHALLENGE!! (14 POUNDS) - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

টার্কি পালন করে লাখপতি হোন | Turkey farming makes millionaire টার্কি পালন জনপ্রিয় Turkey Farming - Duration: 1:06.

Please SUBSCRIBE my channel

Turkey farming makes millionaire

For more infomation >> টার্কি পালন করে লাখপতি হোন | Turkey farming makes millionaire টার্কি পালন জনপ্রিয় Turkey Farming - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Wooden duet Ocarina performance ♫ № 33 "Space Battleship Yamato" opening song - Duration: 3:23.

Wooden duet Ocarina performance ♫ № 33 "Space Battleship Yamato" opening song

For more infomation >> Wooden duet Ocarina performance ♫ № 33 "Space Battleship Yamato" opening song - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

RACING ON A VOLCANO! | Rock Of Ages [Ep 2] - Duration: 14:57.

on the Rotter on the robber well crap there's an elephant what's going on guys

welcome to get good gaming today we're gonna be a bunch of rocks rolling around

town like it's nobody's business all right we're gonna do a best-of-three

whoever wins wins this is Connor okay that's Paul all right we're in Pompeii

volcano what the heck is pumping all right yes volcano oh this is taking me

forever dude that long look at me dude look at what the lava did to me did you

lose all your help I lost I'm at half health there we go here we go

I'm Achilles no actually a randomly shut up tanner jump the entire movement

Boulder exploded oh my gosh beginning

everybody just take off down the mountain see what happens I was just

split streaming all over the place you know slipstreaming I don't know it's one

of those really come on I get an ish line like this happened to look for the

finish line and just jump oh there must be a sweet spot oh my gosh what the heck

is going on Chinese fire drill everybody right oh no oh no I did it again boys

I'm jumping stung okay this is do or is it Carter why do I follow you oh look

he's gonna chat back gonna win it because he goes whoa okay that actually

put me in second place when you do that Danny Boy dude the law that is so much

Nick no oh my god the short guy guys the guys the marianna the guy at the very

young know-how stop stop I got reset to the beginning yeah this is to not lose

however if you turn around at the entrance it leaves straight down the

power line I'm not joking guess there's not doing that

I already saw it's not resetting me and I'm just burning to death I'm just

burning to death does not jump it's looking like a free w-4 Tanner today am

i right everybody am i the beginning still running second place somehow

because we're awesome till I got stuck yeah dude it's these

guys know though oh my god you actually that job dude I'm

looking I'm not gonna survive dude oh man Matt has like no health let's just gang up on him

too late overshoot it Connor no never do it come

on Connor miss you know the script Potter Connor Connor sorry but you

started in your all URL no I have one start I don't know all right guys dirty

no I'm actually gonna like try now talking Matt yes no yes instantly left

oh no really

there we go I'm on you oh really the wrong I'm stuck I'm dreaming what's up

shit did you get a bag of rocks mine stop I remember my first time getting

stuck alright come on bud oh wait cars got it yes yes okay okay I can win this

I can do how does it second I just gave up

I need heck I need one second place where do that I can do this maybe you

can't wait wait we tied your ties no us the reeds hide to us three time that did

it we don't back out what a stars oh my

thought we have to keep going no just have to say that you're fine

when you're not really fun you suck from the preview this game look like a

slip'n slide sir Boulder Racing's live inside oh dude I'm going so oh my gosh

am I really I mean it look at me go you're slipping sliding weight as I

actually slow you down yes it does I'm feeling it I'm pretty

sure it does I guess I don't understand what I do now Boise oh my gosh are you

gonna lie on the mouth but I said oh here comes another cat

let's just be in here out of my way Carter break it there's no

singing I didn't sing at this high school musical dissection week there we

go I pop gather speed but dude this long side see what's being mad

oh my gosh Carter I'm Audi yo I didn't make it yeah I did I over cleared it how

do you overcome I didn't make it at all well yeah I'm like way far in the front

I'm not to win to the house that herd waited swung me back hard I got this I

got dude that was just a clean run wait did you finish

I just speed around that whole thing I'm not I'll get hit a pillar we're good

I saw the end of that all right this is my W yet I don't know that was a bad

dude tears coming in hard knock me haha oh that's stupid elephant I hate it

no I found this short of water I've never been short just jump

yes not coming your prayers in this chat to merit some would say I'm along okoma

that makes sense if you jump on the water you're like a skipping rope

exactly I'm done dude oh man where'd you come from they get a skip on the rock on

the water on the Rotter on the Rotter oh crap there's an elephant I'm a cat on

me if a cat is a cow it's a cat it's a cow

it's a cat it was calling me did so much damage

I was gonna get it nah that's way ahead of me yeah yeah you never leave like one

first place everybody dropped down this whole you

know okay yeah do it I'm doing it it's it's scratching Birds

yeah go ahead lie to me the whole helpful at all well guess who got a

rough start did no I cannot believe that just happened you're not dude I'm coming

for you that oh your shoulder double your shine why don't hit too much oh my

gosh look where I got stuck why why did it get short no the cat oh I just barely

made it on the finish line I thought I came up short

come on dude I got everything me I want Anna to blow up no no way too much oh

all right I'll take that second place overall I'm like right here whatever

I'll take it I don't complain all right cat on Matt with the cat do you know

this elephant dude that elephant has feelings no

probably a worse start hey Sal of Dumbo dude Matt you've already lost so much

help what the heck just what is so I notice I

canyons all guys I don't understand why I'm falling short

nope Oh No all right I'm blue you're okay

it's a shortcut man oh I fell off and died noble like

look there was like a shortcut to don't

even know where it's a forgotten no I got blah I can't get past the windmill

ah ooh the well monkeys blocking me dude Tanner and I found the swankiest I know

I know what your talk with my going honestly I just hit it first I can see

where that yes I forgot where I was I know exactly there's that I can stay

on the car wind the wind goddess oh I've been

waiting on she didn't kill it out yes oh dude oh my gosh you guys I got it I got

it felt like the whole map found it I'm right on you I'm right behind you boss

no you're not yeah and I know you're not caught her

it's not looking good for Tanis I don't even know if I should even continue on I

found you know your friend even cares or

everyone's just so concerned with themselves

yeah oh yes will you stop at that outside let's go well we weren't even

close now we'll be off I'm dead inside

Lowe's all right here we go now we know the scary buddy jungles fun Maddon Joe

Maddon Joe became a doctor as a hipster that's why no I'm a winner dude I swear

these fireworks are showing more oh dude I can't turn he was killing it this love

go dude and now all the sudden those things are pushed off the course dude oh

no this time oh here we go this is it guys this is my double you know boy

you're gonna like it I'm gonna clean up am i realigning 4th right now are you

really yeah I'm really Oh Matt not on the C course

dude look at mine oh we're fine it's a waste

between dusty always it's a race between us two mothers and it's a race between

me and that dumb a lot about to get it I like mail even borrow one yeah yeah I

want it so do we just call it a tie like you tied every round here and I got a W

and it's a time it's a tie dude it's a tie the cow wins

all right the cow right now links to the cow and the cow on the catwalk cow one

this is the cow mean tie the cow is named tied

yes news tie time I let anyone in the mood for ties you guys see that video

right there that is the last time we played Rock of Ages ton of fun go check

it out or check out this video right over here it's a video that YouTube

recommends just for you yeah don't leave your comment on that video and let us

know if you like it also if you guys new here go ahead and hit that subscribe

button or the bell icon so you guys get notified every time we upload GG missing

something

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét