Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 29 2017

(soft bluegrass music throughout)

I am back for day two at the National heirloom Expo and the first person I run

into is the founder of Moms Across America. Moms across America, Zen.. Hi, I'm

Zen Honeycutt of Moms Across America. We're a National Coalition of

unstoppable moms. Our motto is "Empowered Moms, Healthy Kids' and our mission is to

empower millions to educate themselves about GMOs and related toxins, to offer

GMO free and organic solutions, and, while empowering local leadership, we create

healthy communities together. That is so awesome! I mean, how did you, what was the

first thing that, that triggered you to make you jump into this? Well, Prop 37,

which was the GMO labeling initiative, was how I started to get involved, by

passing out flyers. And when that did not pass, I was so frustrated, I was, I was

actually crying in the parking lot, and my son said to me, "Well, you know, mom even

Star Wars took six episodes." And I thought, you know what, it's just time for

a new episode, and we need to do something. And what if I took on

leadership, what if I said "I'm the one to transform the food industry." Not

me, by myself, but, I'm not waiting for somebody else to do it. So I asked myself,

how can I reach as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time?

And I thought of 4th of July parades, because they're local, you just join

in, the porta-potties and the permits and the police are already set up, and so I

invited people. I created a website and a Facebook page for people to join in to

local 4th of July parades, and it took off! It went crazy, there's, you know,

nearly....179 people joined in groups of parades all across the nation and now

we've had over 600 leaders create nearly 900 events in the past four and a half

years. How many total people are involved in this organization now? Hund... hundreds

of thousands now, that are we're reaching. That's fantastic.Yes, so, it's, it's really fantastic.

They're, I mean, we have we have about a thousand volunteers, but we're reaching hundreds

of thousands a week. And it's really grown quite a

bit. We're growing the organic marketplace, because we see that as the

solution, not only for our health, and for local communities, but for climate change

as well, because big GMO toxic chemical farming does impact climate change in a

very negative way. That's right, that's right, so would you say that's the number

one thing and then, your mandate? For me, it's health, the health of my child, but

yes, of course, I'm extremely concerned about the climate, and the environment,

and, and the power of local communities. Most importantly, with our our motto is

"empowered moms healthy kids," I want moms empowered, so that no matter

what comes our way, whether its climate change, or GMOs, or toxic chemicals, or

health issues, you're empowered to take action. You know what to do, you know how

to do it, you feel inspired, you know you can do it, and you can take that on. And

we can restore health in America, one mom at a time, restore health in America,

one mom at a time, one family at a time. Thank you so much, you're welcome. So if

people want to get involved, where do they go, how do they sign up? You go to

MomsAcrossAmerica.org and you sign up for our newsletter, which is really a call to

action, so you can get involved. And you go to events, post your own event, and

start inviting other people in your area to get involved. It's awesome. Thank you.

Thank you so much. Hey, tell your name. My name's Anne. I'm from Milwaukee.

I'm Lisa from Menifee, California, and we're Moms Across America, yes. Awesome.

And there's Zen Honeycutt, our founder.

For more infomation >> National Heirloom Expo | Moms Across America | Part 14 | Vlog - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Kerem thanks and apologies from Reyhan | Season 4 Episode 52 (English subtitles) - Duration: 4:26.

Wow, our model is here, too!

Miss Reyhan, queen of the footwear, how are you doing, my lady?

Hey, hold on, where are you going?

Let's talk for a bit.

OK, I'm listening.

Look, Reyhan, I...

Sometimes I become an unkind person.

I say something, but I don't mean that,

...but the words get out before I can stop them.

Then I think,

...uh...

Ugh... I know, this is not going well.

Let's not go there uh...

Let's restart the conversation,

I just made a bad joke, you were leaving and I stopped you, OK?

Reyhan, look...

Last night...

...if I made you upset,

...I mean, I didn't want to do that.

But... here...

I need you to understand me, Reyhan.

Aren't you gonna say something?

Like "I forgive you" or something?

Talking to me is like waste of time, isn't that right, Mr. Kerem?

What's this?

Is it for me?

There you go, Cinderella!

Then again in the tale, the girl doesn't leave the pair...

...but you did.

Luckily I know your address,

...so I didn't have to make every girl in this country try these on.

Thank you Mr. Kerem.

But I can't accept these.

But why?

I can't walk with high heels, as you said.

I don't know anyone else, that these would look better on than you.

Please, take them.

Please.

For more infomation >> Kerem thanks and apologies from Reyhan | Season 4 Episode 52 (English subtitles) - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

AVENGERS 3: Infinity War Trailer - REACTION (ENG SUBS) - Duration: 4:30.

What is going on guys and welcome here to another video!

As you can see I am totally hyped for this

I'm shaking!

You can hear my heartbeat threw the mic

I dont know what to expect, but it is going to be good

Oh my god, my life depends on this

The music!

Oh my god!

Oh my god, friends

Oh my god, friends!!!

Oh my god! (Again..)

It is even more nuts than expectet

Im going to watch it again for like 20 times

I dont know what to say guys,

Everything was just perfect

We've seen fucking Thanos

Oh my god, we've seen so much

Ok guys, Im just totally hyped for this

God! I dont know how to describe my feelings

We've seen the Iron Spider Suit

It was just perfect

So Cap is having a beard now

Well he is just Steve Rogers now

We've seen the Guardians at the end

Guys, I just cant speak now

So anyways, see you tomorrow

Maybe on Twitter im gonna talk more about it

For more infomation >> AVENGERS 3: Infinity War Trailer - REACTION (ENG SUBS) - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Cuarta clase Árbol con variación, tejido a dos varillas con base hexagonal DIY ARBOLES NAVIDEÑOS - Duration: 9:07.

For more infomation >> Cuarta clase Árbol con variación, tejido a dos varillas con base hexagonal DIY ARBOLES NAVIDEÑOS - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

PAKKETJE VAN YOUTUBE?!⚡ - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> PAKKETJE VAN YOUTUBE?!⚡ - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

This Is Us - Who Was I? (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> This Is Us - Who Was I? (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Forgotten Realms Pantheon - Bhaal and Chauntea - Duration: 5:45.

Hello everybody Jorphdan here the PH is silent.

I've had some questions in the comments section regarding how many and which gods

I'll be covering.

So right now I'm going through the deities listed in the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide

and I do realize that list doesn't include certain deities that are part of the Forgotten

Realms.

Or gods that maybe aren't in the Forgotten Realms but are fan favorites of the Dungeons

and Dragons.

So fear not I'll do my best to cover some of the more prominent deities once I finish

with the Sword Coast adventures guide.

If you have a favorite that you think won't get covered you can always leave a comment

and I'll add it to my list.

But for today let's talk about Bhaal, the lord of murder!

Bhaal like Bane was one of the dead three.

Originally mortal he obtained the divine portfolio of death from Jergal and ascended to godhood.

Due to being the god of death and Bhaal's evil ways influenced him to become known as

the lord of murder.

Assassins and murders came to worship him to justify their sadistic

actions.

As a result Bhaal is feared throughout Faerun.

During the Time of Troubles Bhaal, along with Bane and Myrkul took the tablets of fate and

were forced to walk Faerun as mortals.

Bhaal was slain by the mortal Cyric using a sword named Godsbane that was actually the

avatar of Mask who is the lord of thievery and shadows.

But much like Bane, Bhaal foresaw his death and impregnated many women creating heirs

known as the Bhaalspawn.

This attempt at resurrection was thwarted once all Bhaalspawn were thought to have been

removed from the Sword Coast.

But it wouldn't be interesting unless one remained.

It turns out that in order for Bhaal to be reborn all his Bhaalspawn need to be murdered.

Which they were, throughout the history of the Forgotten Realms.

When we suddenly come to the Sundering and there are two Bhaalspawn left.

The two end up battling in an adventure called "Murder at Baldur's Gate."

The victor transformed into a bloody beast that contained the essence of Bhaal.

This monstrosity was defeated and in it's murder resurrected Bhaal who returned to the

Faerun Pantheon.

Although this is kind of a cool story I can't help think again that 5th edition was the

big reset button on the DnD Universe.

I think it's sad they spent all this time world building, having these story changing

events only to reset everything to AD&D times.

Most people are happy I suppose.

Being a follower of Bhaal seems like a difficult task.

Bhaalists believe that murder strengthens Bhaal.

They view it as a pastime and a duty.

Bhaalists are required to deal death once in every tenday, and if they miss that they

must murder twice for each one missed.

Can't be easy to follow Bhaal and commit that many murders.

On a lighter note, up next is the goddess Chauntea.

Also known as the grain goddess, or the great mother Chauntea is the goddess of all life.

She is the embodiment of all agriculture.

In some sense, Chauntea is the manifestation of the earth itself, or rather, of the twin

worlds Abeir-Toril.

Chauntea is one of the eldest gods of Faerun.

Shar and Selune gave her life when they created the world of Abeir-Toril.

She was the one that begged for warmth so she might nurture life on the planet.

Selune obliged by igniting a nearby planet using the plane of fire and creating the Sun.

Because of this some of her worshipers claim that she is the progenitor of all the mortal

races.

Early on she was known as the Earthmother, a wild deity that ran with animal packs and

rejoiced in the unhindered growth of the wilderness.

In the Moonshae isles she is still worshiped as this Earthmother aspect.

However she grew with her children who learned to harness the land and grow crops.

Chauntea became enamored with the idea of living off the land and nurtured this in the

mortal races of Faerun.

She left behind the wilderness to other deities and has helped shape civilization as it is

known.

With food becoming controllable races moved from hunter gatherers to farmers, which allowed

them to build kingdoms and discover magic.

To grow and learn, safely within their walls.

She has probably shaped the course of history more than any other deity in that respect.

Chauntea opposes some of the elemental deities such as Auril, Talos, and Umberlee.

Talona, Lady of Poison, is Chauntea's most hated foe.

Talona's blights, poison, and disease destroy what Chauntea hopes to create filling her

with great fury.

Her dogma revolves are growing plants and repairing your surroundings.

Destruction for its own sake is frowned upon, destruction occurs but is an opportunity to

rebuild or repair.

Nurture and tend to plants whenever possible.

Protect trees and save their seeds so what is destroyed can be replaced.

There are two types of clerics for Chauntea.

Those that remain in cities who minister to farmers and agricultural workers, and those

of a more wilder sect that cater to wilderness.

Druids may also follow Chauntea, and many of her clerics and druids often double as

farmers or at the least gardeners.

Not totally surprising but many cities sport temples to the Earthmother.

They are large, with many windows and often double as granaries or open gardens.

In the wilderness ceremonies take place under the light of the sun or moon, with clerics

holding special services in their homes next to small shrines.

A great respect is intended for the natural world and in the case of Chauntea the domesticated

world.

The birth of live stock is celebrated as much as a successful and bountiful harvest.

And that's it for today.

Bhaal was a little difficult to find information on, he was pretty much absent for most of

3e and 4th edition entirely.

But if you check out Faiths and Avatars the 2nd edition book he's in there in detail.

His return to the Faerun Pantheon is documented in the adventure "Murder at Baldur's Gate."

Thanks for watching everyone, please if you have time check out my Patreon and help me

keep the lights on over here at Forgotten Realms Explained.

And if you enjoy these videos consider subscribing, I release new lore every Wednesday.

Thanks again and I'll see you all in the next video.

For more infomation >> Forgotten Realms Pantheon - Bhaal and Chauntea - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Sri Ganeshwara || Telugu Devotionals || Mybhaktitv - Duration: 5:25.

Please Share and Subscribe our Channel for More Interesting Videos.

For more infomation >> Sri Ganeshwara || Telugu Devotionals || Mybhaktitv - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

COMO JOGAR DE FUZILEIRO E DAR MUITO HS ! #2 - TYPE 98B - Duration: 9:39.

For more infomation >> COMO JOGAR DE FUZILEIRO E DAR MUITO HS ! #2 - TYPE 98B - Duration: 9:39.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing OnPlace. Become an investor of private companies. - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> Introducing OnPlace. Become an investor of private companies. - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Studio Beta Review - First Look and Initial Thoughts on the New YouTube Studio Interface - Duration: 13:12.

For more infomation >> YouTube Studio Beta Review - First Look and Initial Thoughts on the New YouTube Studio Interface - Duration: 13:12.

-------------------------------------------

【プログラミング】ニコ動の動画をぶっこ抜いてYouTubeにアップするツール or したらばのレスで投票機能 - Duration: 46:38.

For more infomation >> 【プログラミング】ニコ動の動画をぶっこ抜いてYouTubeにアップするツール or したらばのレスで投票機能 - Duration: 46:38.

-------------------------------------------

How To Write A Really Good Resume in 2018 - Sample Resume Template - Duration: 5:51.

Do you want a resume that will land you more job interviews? Or maybe you need a

resume that will help you get a higher paying job? If this sounds like you, stay

tuned because in this video I'm going to share 6 strategies to help you write a

resume that will get you noticed and if you stick around until the end, as always,

I have a special bonus just for you. Hi there, I'm Heather Austin from Professor

Austin.com and The Career Club on Facebook and on this channel I share

simple solutions to help you launch a career you love so if you're new here

consider subscribing. Studies have shown that humans have a shorter attention

span than goldfish, which is only nine seconds, and our attention span just

keeps getting shorter because of our digitized lifestyle. That's why I teamed

up with my really good friends over at red rocket resume to come up with six

strategies to help you write a resume that will get you noticed. So let's jump

into it. Tip number one, have a clear message. This means starting with a

clear vision of what you can offer. This will help you demonstrate what you can

do for a company and why you are a great fit.

Start by pin-pointing your strengths. Determine what you are good at. What

about your current position brings you the most excitement? What would others

say that you do well? Knowing and understanding your strengths and your

passions will help you tailor your resume better for each position. With

your message defined, you are now ready to bring it together in what we call a

branding profile. Which is tip number two. A branding profile is a brief

description of your greatest accomplishments. It tells

an employer who you are, who you help and how you help them. It comes right after

your name and contact information and appears right before your experience

section. The great thing about a branding profile is that it conveys to a company

what you can do for them rather than what you want out of the position.

A branding profile is also known as a personal summary, a qualifications

section or even a branding summary. Here's a bonus tip. An objective statement on a

resume is old and outdated so if you've been using one you need to get rid of it

and put a branding profile in its place. Tip number three, focus on the top half.

The top half of your resume is by far the most important. This is where hiring

managers and recruiters will look first. You have six seconds or less to convince

them that you are the perfect candidate for an interview. Include a good contact

phone number with a professional sounding email address, preferably a

gmail account with your first and last name or some combination of your first

and last name. You could also use an email address from your personal website.

Rather than a street address include your personal LinkedIn URL I created a

video all about how to customize your Linkedin URL and I'll go ahead and

include that in the description below. Tip number four, highlight your

accomplishments. Hiring managers and recruiters want to see the results

you've made in your previous positions. They want to see the problems you've

solved, how you solved them, and the impact that you've made. To clearly convey this,

highlight your accomplishments rather than listing your job descriptions. One

of the best ways to do this is by using percentages, numbers and even dollar

amounts. Doing this will identify the outcomes you've had and make you more

attractive as a candidate. Tip number five, make it relevant. Your resume should

always be tailored to the position you are applying for. Closely

review the job description for keywords and place those keywords throughout

your resume. This also means removing work experience

that is more than 10 years old unless it has a direct tie to the position and

company you are applying for, and finally tip number 6, place emphasis on the

format. Put extra effort into the design and formatting of your resume. This can

be difficult but it is well worth it because hiring managers and recruiters

receive hundreds of resumes. You need to do a little something extra to stand out

from everyone else. I'm not saying you need to create an infographic resume

unless your industry requires it but there are a few simple strategies that

you can put into place. First consider using an alternate font. Times New Roman

and Arial are two of the most commonly used fonts which is why they should be

avoided. Rather use alternate fonts such as Garmin, Gill Sans or even Cambria. Also

highlight sections by applying subtle changes, such as bold text, line breaks,

extra spacing and even subtle color changes. And lastly, use lists. Bulleted

lists are a great way to break up information and draw attention to things

you want someone to notice. Thanks guys for sticking with me until the end. I

promised you an extra special bonus and here it is. The 6 Second Resume. It's a

downloadable resume that you can use and tailor to apply for your next position.

I'll go ahead and link it up below. So I have a question for you, what are your

biggest challenges when it comes to writing a resume? Feel free to comment

and connect with others below and don't forget to hit the like button below and

if you're new here, consider subscribing and I'll see you guys next time!

For more infomation >> How To Write A Really Good Resume in 2018 - Sample Resume Template - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

Real Life Examples of Healing After Bad Decisions: Clip from Podcast 206 - Duration: 3:11.

So speaking of different couples that you counsel and things like that,

Dr. Kim, can you think of a couple that you counsel that made a bad decision and just ended up healing really well through it.

And if so you know what was their bad decision, what happened and what do they kind of do to move forward so well?

Yeah of course there's there's all examples and we've given.

I've had some great interviews as a couple two that has been infidelity.

And I really like God heal that and we talk about that a lot.

I think there was a there's a couple that I thought of that really got caught up with their friend group.

And everybody was kind of doing a little better financially than them.

And they were doing this we're gonna stay caught up with them kind of deal or those cars.

And they're more they really made a big mistake they really stretched themselves on the house.

Everybody was moving into this kind of area and they felt like they needed to move there too.

And and so they stretched themselves and bought this house.

And it was proved once they got in it was way too big a stretch.

It was like they could probably afford the payment but it was like they couldn't do anything else.

And so the kids need a new shoes and it was like "ooh how we gonna do that?", all this kind of thing.

Now, eventually after how probably a year they made decision the sold the house move back.

But I think they made the decision together which was good.

Then they made the decision together that "We've got we did something really stupid here.

We stretched ourselves, we were affecting each other, we're affecting our kids, we tried to keep up with not the Joneses but the Smiths.

And the Browns and everybody else that lived around them.

And this should have done that they should've just accepted further.

When like their friends were telling to do this, it all was in their their minds.

It was interesting too - I talked to him probably a year after that move kind of back to their record that come from.

And I said so who's your friend right now?

Like that same friends they didn't lose their friends because they move back to a deal.

Like no it was all in all in their mind.

so I mean that one kind of came to mind of a season a couple made together.

They were rich and they're looking back there to their red flags everywhere.

They had to do all kinds of stuff even get the loan on the house. I mean they pulled a lot of strings to even get that.

And then just not even thinking through the consequences the lifestyle changes and things like that.

And how it's gonna affect their kids.

I think that's when they really came home when they realize, "We can't do things for our kids."

Our kid wants to play soccer this year and we're gonna stretch to buy the uniform and to pay the fees for the soccer.

And so that was one that came to my mind it was a little bit different.

I think sometimes it is financial we can caught up sometimes it's a car so the neighbor you know. And that's pride.

Well that's much my weakness, somebody gets a new car, "Oh! That's so cool."

All that kind of stuff. But something that can happen in so many different areas.

For more infomation >> Real Life Examples of Healing After Bad Decisions: Clip from Podcast 206 - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Jaki jest zakres obrony koniecznej? Wywiad - Duration: 13:32.

For more infomation >> Jaki jest zakres obrony koniecznej? Wywiad - Duration: 13:32.

-------------------------------------------

What The World Doesn't Know About Meghan McCain - Duration: 5:06.

Meghan McCain is the daughter of U.S. Senator John McCain.

Now an outspoken political pundit, Meghan rose to prominence during her dad's failed

2008 presidential bid.

She's been a blogger, author, radio host, and Fox News contributor before landing a

seat as a co-host on The View.

Let's take a look at what you don't know about this buzzy influencer.

Interning at SNL

After graduating from Columbia University in 2007, Meghan landed a coveted internship

at SNL.

She told Playboy she served as Lorne Michaels' assistant, which basically meant that she

quote, "Spent most of the day getting coffee and filling up the popcorn bucket."

But she wasn't all ga-ga over her experience.

She said,

"I think everybody should have a crappy internship so they realize what a b---- it is getting

other people's sh--- work done."

Presidential blogger

Fresh out of college, Meghan joined her dad's 2008 campaign along with photographer Heather

Brand and producer Shannon Bae.

Together they created the now-defunct McCain Blogette, which captured the lighter side

of the campaign.

McCain told the LA Times that she started the blog to help younger voters understand

campaigning, and to

"...strip away the mystery with a behind-the-scenes look at her family and closed-press events."

While the LA Times reported that McCain's blog became a lightning rod for criticism,

for better or worse, the blog catapulted Meghan onto the world stage.

Best-seller

In 2008, Meghan published the children's book, My Dad, John McCain, which made its way onto

The New York Times Best Sellers list.

In 2010, she released Dirty Sexy Politics, followed by 2012's America, You Sexy Bitch.

It's a collaboration with left-leaning comedian and actor, Michael Ian Black, which according

to the LA Times, came about because Black got

"...stoned on Ambien one night and tweeted [Meghan]: 'We should write a book together!'"

Handling the shamers

Meghan revealed to Forbes that she had to go to therapy to cope with people's reactions

to her body.

"I think people don't understand why I haven't lost a bunch of weight right now, because

all women in the media should lose a bunch of weight if they want to go on television

totalk about anything."

For instance, there was the time she tweeted a cleavage-baring pic, which resulted in her

being called a "slut," according to Us Weekly.

Right-wing blogger Dan Riehl called her "Meggie 'Big Mac' McCain" and remarked,

"This self-indulgent set of mega-breasts doesn't belong anywhere near a TV studio commenting

on anything."

But he wasn't the only one to pile on.

After accusing right-wing darling Ann Coulter of being

"Offensive, radical, insulting, and confusing all at the same time."

in one of her Daily Beast columns, Meghan drew the ire of another conservative commentator,

Laura Ingraham.

According to CNN, Ingraham lashed out at Meghan on her radio show, calling the senator's daughter

"A Valley Girl gone awry and a plus-sized model."

Meghan attempted a "high road" approach by embracing her body, encouraging others to

do the same, and dropping the mic with:

"[Ingraham] responded in a form that was embarrassing to herself and to any woman listening to her

radio program who was not a size 0."

Daddy's girl

You'd be hard pressed to find a fiercer supporter of John McCain than his daughter.

In 2013, she revealed their deep bond, telling Elle,

"I've never had an instance where something I've said publicly has gotten in the way of

my relationship with my dad.

He gave an interview a year ago where he said 'I may not agree with her but I respect her

views.'"

When Senator McCain went public with his recent cancer diagnosis, it was Meghan who tweeted:

"My love for my father is boundless, and like any daughter I cannot and do not wish to be

in a world without him."

"He is my strength, my example, my refuge, my confidante, my teacher, my hero—my dad."

Anti-Trump

Though she hasn't shied away from her liberal leanings, Meghan is still a card-carrying

member of the GOP.

However, she refuses to board the Trump Train.

In March 2016, she wrote in Cosmo,

"Donald Trump has hijacked my party and turned it into something dark that I do not recognize."

Meghan has referred to Trump's many Twitter hiccups as, quote "self-inflicted wounds"

that are hindering the party's ability to pass its agenda.

Now that she's stepped away from the conservative-leaning Fox News, she may lean in further on her criticisms

of Trump.

Advocacy

A longtime supporter of gay marriage, McCain wrote a column for the Daily Beast in 2010

called "Memo to the GOP: Go Gay," in which she argued that

"Reaching out to the gay community…is vital to the future success of the party."

She also posed for the NoH8 campaign protesting California's Prop 8 amendment, which banned

same-sex marriage in the state constitution.

She said,

"Marriage equality is not just a Democrat or Republican issue, it is a human one."

Previously a member of the board of directors of GLAAD, PageSix reported Meghan was awarded

the "Trevor Project NextGen's first Ally Award for her support of the LGBTQ community" in

2015.

In her acceptance speech, she acknowledged the long road ahead, saying,

"Marriage equality has passed, but people can still get fired…for being gay or being

trans.

That is not American, and that is not the America I believe in."

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> What The World Doesn't Know About Meghan McCain - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Alışveriş Merkezlerinin Bilmenizi İSTEMEDİĞİ 10 Şey - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> Alışveriş Merkezlerinin Bilmenizi İSTEMEDİĞİ 10 Şey - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

GVC Minute Challenge: Rob - Duration: 2:17.

Hi, I'm Rob and I'm taking the GVC minute challenge.

[Ryan] So how do you feel about the GVC minute challenge?

[Rob] I'm...ready to roll.

[Ryan] You ready? Have you done any special preparing for this?

[Rob] No, I probably should have

I think that you should just go ahead

and give me the questions now.

It doesn't sound like that's option.

[Ryan] I don't think everyone else would be too happy about that.

[Rob] We don't have to tell them though.

That would be the key: We don't have to tell them.

My only real goal in this, Ryan...

is to beat my wife's score.

[Ryan] Oh!

[Rob] And I don't know what hers is off hand...

[Ryan] 23.

[Rob] 23. So, that's really my only goal. I just want to beat her.

*Ryan laughs*

I beat my wife who's very uber competitive against me,

[Ryan] Right.

and hopefully I give no answers that are

gonna haunt me for the rest of my life.

Those are my goals today. Winning?

Oh, it's been recording this whole time?

[Ryan] Yes.

[Brad] Fabulous.

3, 2, 1...

Favorite holiday?

Christmas.

Last person who texted you?

Tab.

Cereal of choice?

Frosted Flakes

Favorite season?

Winter.

What's your dominant hand?

Right.

Favorite ice cream flavor?

Chocolate.

What kind of phone do you have?

iPhone.

Choose your nickname.

Rob.

Juice or water?

Water.

Soda of choice?

No soda.

Last book you read.

Uh... Cat in the Hat.

Corn or peas?

Corn.

Favorite food?

Chicken.

What time do you get up?

5:30.

Favorite school subject?

Math.

Coffee or tea?

Coffee.

What topping on your pizza?

Sausage.

How many siblings do you have?

Two.

How do you like your steak?

Medium.

Favorite movie?

Um...

Boiler Room.

How do you like your coffee?

Sweet.

How many years have you worked here?

Ten.

Favorite color?

Red.

What was the last item you bought?

Dinner.

Best Disney movie?

Aladdin

Favorite fast food?

I nominate Jody Ferge.

For more infomation >> GVC Minute Challenge: Rob - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

5 Effective Home Remedies for Firming Sagging Br,easts Naturally - Duration: 4:42.

Home Remedies for Firming Sagging Breasts Home Remedies for Firming Sagging Breasts

Home Remedies for Firming Sagging Breasts

Home Remedies for Firming Sagging Breasts Home Remedies for Firming Sagging Breasts

For more infomation >> 5 Effective Home Remedies for Firming Sagging Br,easts Naturally - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Knitter's Pride Zing Needles - Duration: 6:41.

In this video, I am going to show you a new needle product from Knitter's Pride, it's

their new Zing Needles.

And if you saw the video a couple of weeks ago, I introduced a bunch of new wood accessories

that Knitter's Pride has put out, and you can click the little eye in the upper right-hand

corner to see that video.

And I've been working with Knitter's Pride since the early days of VeryPink for several

years now, and their products are really good.

Their products, actually, are the ones I use in my own business and for my own knitting,

and I feel really good about promoting them because the quality is so high and the value

is so good.

And there's no exception here with these needles.

These are the Zing Needles, and I had a bunch of people asking me about my thoughts on the

Zing Needles before I even knew they existed, so I knew we had to get at least one video

out.

This is the full interchangeable set here.

These are superior-grade, metal needles, very, very lightweight, and you can see that each

size is a different color, so you always know you have the same size needle in your hand

when you're putting the set together.

Vibrant colors, really pretty, I'm gonna give you a close-up look.

And with Knitter's Pride, we always get an awesome case with the needle sets.

So, you have the card with the needles here, in the back there's a zipper pouch where you

have the different cord lengths, and the stoppers, and the keys, and everything else that you

need.

And this is the full set with the cord lengths from 24, 32, 40-inches long, and there are

also some connectors in here I believe, so you can make a longer cord if you need to.

I'm pretty sure, let me check.

Yep, the connector's in here, so you can connect two chords together if you want to make a

really, really long cord.

Okay, so I wanna show you the other sets that we have before we go in for a close-up here.

This set, this cute little thing...well, let me tell you first, the sizes on this set are

from US...the sizes are actually etched into it, US 4 all the way up to US 11, so we have

a pretty broad range of sizes in this set here.

And this 16-inch circular set has shorter needles that are appropriate for 16-inch circulars,

good for knitting hats or sleeves.

I'm a big fan of 16-inch circulars, and just like with the big set, you have the card of

needles and the zipper pouch in the back.

And these go from 4 to 10.

And here we have the double-pointed needles in their awesome case, and these go all the

way down to a very, very small size for sock knitting, US 0, which is, how many millimeters?

Two millimeters up to US 3, which is 3.25 millimeters.

And the last set I have here is the straight set.

These are so pretty, aren't they nice?

And these go from US 2.5, which is 3 millimeters, up to US 11, which is 8 millimeters.

All in the zippered cases, making it really nice to keep track of your needles, you always

know where they are.

So I wanna give you a close-up of these needles, you can see exactly what they look like and

how the interchangeable set works.

Okay, here are the needles in the case.

I'm gonna go ahead and pull out these size 8s because I like the pink.

These are, again, superior-grade, lightweight metal, and you can see there's a color change

here, but there's nothing to feel, it's completely smooth.

They're warm to the touch, very, very lightweight.

They're hollow needles, very lightweight, and the...I've got it upside down, the size

is laser printed on the needle, so you can see what they are without using a needle gauge.

And I just need to get a little key.

You have end stoppers here and a key.

I don't end up using the end stoppers very much, but they're handy if you wanna take

the needles off and preserve your stitches.

So, I am going to pretend here that I need a 24-inch cord for the project I'm working

on, and size 8 needles.

I'm just going to screw the needle onto the cord, and then you take the key and put it

through the hole at the base of the cord, so you have something to hang onto, and then

hand tighten it.

And that's all you need to do.

After that, you have a beautiful, smooth join on very lightweight needle, and these have

a pretty long taper and sharp point.

They're not as sharp as the Platinas.

They're fast needles though, I found...I've been using these since I got them a few weeks

ago.

They're not as fast as a Platinas that are chrome-plated, these are still very fast needles,

great all-purpose needles, and not such a sharp tip that I hear from people that...they're

good all-purpose in the way that the tip is not super sharp, but it is good for working

decreases.

When you're finished with the project, you put the key back in so you can unscrew the

needle, and go back to your case.

And put everything away very neatly so that you can find it again next time, and you don't

have, you know, like, a Ziploc bag full of needles.

You have something that looks great and is very organized, and that is it.

That these are all of the sets of the Knitter's Pride Zing Needles.

If you click the little eye and go to my website, I will have information about where you can

find these needles.

They're available through Knitter's Pride in the US and in Canada, and KnitPro outside

of the US and Canada, and there'll be more information on my website.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét