Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 29 2017

You haven't changed at all.

(The last trip)

(The trip began as usual.)

(He knew of Jongmin's fear of heights.)

Jump!

(He always let others win and made people laugh.)

(A hard worker)

It's delicious.

(Lying)

(Throwing up citron)

- Go. / - One more turn.

(They played like boys for food and place to sleep.)

There you go.

(Even when those times were ending,)

One, two, three.

(he acted as usual until the end.)

(Perhaps)

(he never showed his feelings that day)

(because of his thoughtful character.)

I should take a picture to remember this.

I took it.

You seem to be having fun.

It's a nice picture.

They're all sleeping.

(He only took a picture in secret.)

It's our second anniversary today.

This is also the last trip with Joohyuck.

- Let's hear / - I'm jealous.

- how he feels. / - I'm jealous of him.

First of all, time passed so quickly.

It feels like it's only been a year,

but two years have passed already.

When I first came here, I was afraid.

But after the first and second filming,

I was glad I joined this show

because of these guys.

(It's because of the members.)

It didn't feel like work.

I came here to have big laughter

once in every two weeks.

I came here to be happy. That's how it felt.

So why are you leaving?

(Stop talking nonsense.)

- Why all of a sudden? / - That's right.

Tell us the reason why you're leaving.

- Joohyuck. / - Be honest.

He said it made him happy.

- Many would be curious. / - Listen. Earlier,

Junho and the others said, "Why are you leaving?"

"We came all the way here because of you."

I was happy to hear those things.

If they had been sad and solemn

because of me,

I would've thought that I'm not their true friend yet.

So why are you leaving?

Why are you leaving? I've been asking since morning.

Why aren't you telling us the reason?

- Why am I leaving? / - Yes.

- Be honest. / - Really?

- Yes. / - You should be honest.

To be honest, this isn't my main job.

(This isn't my main job.)

I'm a singer too.

- Hey. / - Jongmin.

- Hey. / - This is your main job.

I've mentioned this a lot.

I'm not helpful to this team.

I often want to do funnier things and be more active.

I want to, and I think I can,

but I hold myself back.

At that moment,

it makes me think that I'm not helpful to you.

I was going to quit after only a year.

We know.

But I couldn't do it because of you guys.

Thank you.

That doesn't sound so sincere.

Are you sleeping?

- You're sleepy, right? / - Are you sleepy?

I listened to him with my heart.

It's the last trip, and look what he's wearing.

- What is that? / - What were you thinking?

Girls love it.

(Is it for the viewers?)

Aren't we doing this for the viewers?

I also want to say something to the viewers.

- Now? / - Seniors watch it too.

- I know. / - To him right there?

I've been on this show for two years,

and I learned that the members and the staff

are the best people I've ever met

on any shows or movies.

I mean it. These boys are...

- These boys are... / - She's crying.

It has begun.

- She's crying. / - There she goes.

I'm talking right now.

- Come on. / - Don't interrupt me.

It's because he complimented the staff.

- Please continue. / - May I?

- Sure. Go on. / - Please understand.

Some people would be glad that I'm leaving,

and some people wouldn't want me to leave.

I think

it'll feel weird to be home on Friday and Saturday.

What if I set up a tent and sleep in it at home?

But we only meet every other week.

Yes.

You're right. I'm sorry.

That's right.

(The day grows darker.)

Great work, everyone.

- Thanks. / - Thank you all.

I'm glad all of us are sleeping together tonight.

- Good night. / - Thank you, Joohyuck.

- Good night. / - Thank you.

It's our last night with Joohyuck.

It is.

It's sad that we can no longer see you

run off happily when the filming ends.

That's true.

Joohyuck.

Give us good advice before we go to sleep.

You don't need any. You're already doing well.

Just keep it up.

(They can't imagine)

(his absence yet.)

I can imagine what you'd say on the next episode.

"I don't feel like we're missing anything."

How did you know that?

- We won't feel it at all. / - When Junho was out,

you already saw what happened.

No one would notice it even if one of us is gone.

We had so much fun when Junho wasn't here.

- Was it fun? / - He's right.

It was awesome.

It's already the end of the day.

(The last day breaks.)

(It seems Joohyuck can't really sleep.)

(He watches the others sleep.)

(Chuckling)

I wonder if I'll ever sleep in a room

with other guys again.

(Sound asleep)

I usually can't sleep if someone snores.

(He was sensitive,)

But I slept fine with them.

(but he got used to their sleeping habits.)

They look like babies.

(Gazing)

I should join them on a trip later.

(It feels sadder as the parting comes closer.)

That's enough for me.

(Two Days and One Night is a travel show.)

(We need to get used to meeting new people,)

(and we need to get used to parting a little more.)

(Today,)

(another parting awaits.)

(They go to see Joohyuck off.)

Are you leaving now?

- Are you leaving? / - He should.

(He walks slowly.)

It was nice working with you all.

I don't know what to say. Keep working hard.

(He makes a joke to avoid the awkwardness.)

You should work hard.

- Bye, Joohyuck. / - That's your car.

Did you say goodbye to the directors?

Not yet.

Guys.

They're uncomfortable because of the cameras.

- Eunji and... / - I have to work tomorrow,

- but let's set a date. / - Yes.

- Sure. / - For a team dinner.

- Thank you. / - I can't leave like this.

- I've had a great time. / - Me, too.

No, this will make me feel awkward again.

- Thank you. / - I'm not good at this.

- He's crying. / - What?

I saw his eyes filled with tears.

- What is this? / - Come on.

These people are ridiculous.

- Is someone crying again? / - You cry so easily.

(If you guys cry...)

Hey. You're making us look bad for not crying.

You're making me look bad too.

- Don't worry. / - My gosh.

You worked the hardest.

You had a hard time during every shoot.

- Joohyuck seems stiff. / - He's about to cry.

- Why? / - Your face seems stiff.

You aren't your usual self.

- Is that so? / - Yes.

I should get going.

I'm leaving.

Bye.

I'm leaving.

Goodbye.

(They might as well walk him home.)

Go away.

Thank you.

Goodness.

(They started together but finish differently.)

He's crying again.

(It feels more realistic.)

- Goodness. / - Thank you, everyone.

- Goodbye. / - Bye.

Goodbye.

(As they enjoyed their time together,)

(it's more difficult to say goodbye.)

Goodness.

(He tries to remain strong.)

It feels strange.

- What's going on? / - Lock the door.

- Lock the door. / - Lock the door.

- The door is unlocked. / - What's going on?

- Joohyuck. / - Yes?

- Take off the microphone before you go. / - Okay.

Are you taking the microphone?

Let him take it.

(They want to laugh until the end.)

(The other members say goodbye.)

Take off the microphone.

(The other members say goodbye.)

(They support each other more than anyone.)

- Goodbye. / - Take care.

Take care.

See you soon.

(It seems like they'll see each other soon.)

- Goodbye. / - Goodbye.

Why are we staying so far away from him?

Why are we so far away?

- Joohyuck. / - In case he cries.

Goodbye.

His manager is here.

What is he doing when his manager is here?

Can you stay here?

- Aren't you taking him? / - Don't go.

What are you going to do?

He got in the car alone.

- What's the point? / - Give me the key.

I'll drive.

This is so weird.

(He makes them laugh until the end.)

They have to leave too.

(Joohyuck makes them laugh until the end.)

For more infomation >> The last trip - Joohyuck makes them laugh until the end. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

İnternetin Sürətini Necə Artırmaq Olar (Proqramlar Yükləmədən) - Duration: 2:19.

Hello friends. What is new? Welcome to the video.

This video is yours to tell izləyirsinizsə slow internet speed.

But how best we can improve the speed of the head of the ill-fated internetimizin? :)

maximum speed of the Internet in exchange for money received or paid, how can we use?

Let's start with the word without further ado.

I am using Windows 10 operating system.

It may be that your operating system is different. Use the comments section of the operating system will try to help as much as I can write.

Let's start

WiFi icon once you press the button on the right, 2 choices emerges.

Here the "Open Network and Sharing Center", saying it should be included.

As you can see the name written on the bağlandığımız WiFi network.

Let's enter

After receiving the "Properties" section passing.

and the "Configure" pop-up window saying the "Advanced" section are included.

which is below the "Wireless Mode Selection" to be included in the "Value" as the value of the 802.11 b / g choose.

If you have these values, 802.11 b / g dəyərindədirsə do this by changing the "Auto" to the value of advice spend.

I values ​​"Auto" to be worth changing the 802.11 b / g value of the other was

"OK" means the Wi-Fi connection will be cut and re-establish a connection within 2-3 seconds.

"OK," say

As you can see connection and re-connection was restored.

When you see the speed of the Internet more than the Internet.

If you think you are suitable for this video to video, to approve and do not forget to subscribe to the channel.

If you encounter any problems, you can tell us in the comments section. Now.

For more infomation >> İnternetin Sürətini Necə Artırmaq Olar (Proqramlar Yükləmədən) - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 跟隨Ryuuu的腳步。看過水往上流,但你有看過公仔往上倒嗎?航海王OnePiece【海盜女帝】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#182 - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 跟隨Ryuuu的腳步。看過水往上流,但你有看過公仔往上倒嗎?航海王OnePiece【海盜女帝】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#182 - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

বলিউডের সুপারহিট যে ১০ জন তারকাদের ভাই বোন | মিডিয়ায় অনেক জনপ্রিয় - Duration: 3:33.

AllToppersBD present

For more infomation >> বলিউডের সুপারহিট যে ১০ জন তারকাদের ভাই বোন | মিডিয়ায় অনেক জনপ্রিয় - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

ヘッドマッサージ&顔面マッサージとシャンプー!ムダ毛処理をしてもらう【第554話】 - Duration: 29:35.

For more infomation >> ヘッドマッサージ&顔面マッサージとシャンプー!ムダ毛処理をしてもらう【第554話】 - Duration: 29:35.

-------------------------------------------

ある日、庭に現れた子猫。近づいてみると、その猫の異変に気づき驚く【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> ある日、庭に現れた子猫。近づいてみると、その猫の異変に気づき驚く【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

triplespeed Tracktest - Z-Attack | mit Kawasaki Z900 und Z1000R über die Rennstrecke [English Subs] - Duration: 11:12.

Hello! <> Welcome back at the Heads!

Today with our Kawasaki Racetracks Special

Surely you already know the main video

with all the facts of these two bikes.

And if not, you'll find that video here on our channel.

So by that way we got the chance to

take these two bikes to the racetrack

to see where the limits are.

We have tuned very hard! <> Not really. We just changed tires

we used Metzeler Racetec RR. K2 at the rear and K1 at the front.

Build off the mirrors and numberplates

and put tape on the lights and indicators to protect against splinters.

That's it, that's all. > < That's really impressive how much performance and fun you

can get by a stock street bike today.

Fun stopped for me in the beginning a bit!

I just came from a tracktest at Mugello with the Yamaha Superbike R1M and still got that feeling of maximum angle

in my brain, and then I get on these big and massive bike.

A little bit a shocker in the first turns.

Well, because everything has ground!

I first abandoned the helmet,

because I really was a little bit shocked.

But stay calm Kawasaki - everythings fine. Obi checked the suspension

Great Öhlins in the back

<> We adjust it

and then it became much better.

And you have to ride massive bikes likes this with a lot of hang off

so you can safe the angle and do fast runs.

That works!

For me the track of Most was brandnew.

and after Jens was a little bit disappointed from the beginning

I was really carefull with my first turns.

I first tried to check the line.

Even then, I have noticed that the Z900 is an incredibly agile bike

and you can correct the line

anytime you want or need to

It works perfect on the throttle

and it's extremely handy

<> And then we changed the bikes

and I realized it's not just 100 ccm difference.

The 900 is a speedy asphalt-files,

depends on the construction, the smaller tire at the back

and less wight.

What was the difference for you? <> The 900 was a liberation!

I like it.

Even if it comes quickly reach their limits. Suspension systems.

But, always good-natured! Very funny!

A real fun model!

And how much fun you had then, as you went up to the battle tank?

Just when I started to feel confidence

my colleague here told me

"Hey, Obi! Let's swap!"

Oh great! Now I have to get out with the thicknesses fight iron ...!

But still after two corners

I felt great with the Z1000R

But why?

I suspect it is the chassis.

The Öhlins rear suspension and Showa front fork.

It's working more firmer.

This shows once again what we have often had in double-compare,

if bikes are close together,

you can not say: this is the right one for you.

You have to ride and test it for yourselves.

Both makes such a lot of fun

on street and track.

And they both has different characters.

The 1000 on the straight, raise and pull the hammer ...! Awesome!

I really like the firmer suspension.

Both have a lot of potential

but with tht Z900 I see a little bit more potential

especially for the track!

Would be interested how much you really can get out of it

Where you have to attack, if you will build a Z900 for the race track?

footrest,

another exhaust

maybe another arm

and...

the chassis!

That works already, but there is time,

when it starts to pump and to stir.

Specially with the Metzeler Racetec RR it's all easy to control

but you loose time when it starts to pump.

That we would like to try. So if you also like that we build a track weapon with it

write us in the comments! The more comments we

get the sooner we get Kawasaki Germany to allow us this build!!!

We rely on you! So best get started right away!

And say you also want it.

For the number here, we had completely new riding style in the ring!

Let's take a short look at it.

The superhero style.

Spidy and Iron Man.

I have kept it secret long enough ...

... I'm Spider Man ...

Yes, I had to endure for years to see him crawling on the ceiling in blue bodysuits ...!

My therapist is pleased!

New helmets of HJC,

great race gloves of Five Gloves,

The ultimate MotoGP Boots: Alpinestars SuperTech R

And tried and true, the Slade Leather suit by Held.

These things we also tested with the Kawasakis

and if you would like to get more information of it

let us know and write it down with the comments.

We'll check that and take it to you with one of our next videos.

Information on all stuff like riding style and used parts with the bikes

you can always find in the description of the video.

Any questions? Let us know!

So, we'll try to motivate Kawasaki to

tune up this Z900 <> So far, all the best

Bye, bye. <> Cya!

For more infomation >> triplespeed Tracktest - Z-Attack | mit Kawasaki Z900 und Z1000R über die Rennstrecke [English Subs] - Duration: 11:12.

-------------------------------------------

The Final Battle: The Trailer - Duration: 1:01.

IT IS COMING

4 REGIONS

12 TEAMS

$300,000 TO WIN

GET READY FOR THE FINAL BATTLE Watch games live on WGL.GG/TFB from December 13th

For more infomation >> The Final Battle: The Trailer - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Sport Fan Chants With Lyric #1 - Duration: 5:39.

To love black and white I proudly say to all

I love that famous name and admire only to them

I love that famous name and admire only to them

There is nothing bigger in the world..

..then our love to the black and white colors

..then our love to the black and white colors

Love for the club, can't stop..

..while I'm alive I will shout: I love you Partizan

..while I'm alive I will shout: I love you Partizan

Come on my love, keep on fighting, come on champion

come on my love, keep on fighting, my heart.

Come on my love, keep on fighting, come on champion

come on my love, keep on fighting, my heart.

Ooo we oo we oo this is the greatest story

Ooo we oo we oo, this is us!

Ooo we oo we oo, this is a beautiful glory

Ooo we oo we oo, give win for us

come one guys, come on! our tribina our home

El gouverno Vai Vai 3A9liyetna La Ripassa

come one guys, come on! our tribina our home

El gouverno Vai Vai 3A9liyetna La Ripassa

Ooo we oo we oo this is the greatest story

ooooooooooooooo, it's a magic weed

give me a little bit to taste

to dream of my pao and shout until god:

my panatha, i love you, like heroin, like a hard drug,

like hashish, lsd, for you pao the whole world is stoned

, the whole world. my panatha, my panatha, i love you, i love you,

wherever you may play i will always follow you, i follow you,

pao here, pao here, pao there, pao there, wherever you may play we will always be together, always together

I fallow you since i was child I go with Racing always everywhere

We faced bankrutpcy, a loss of category our field was rented

I can't forget that day on which crazy old lady said

that Racing do not exists, that it should have been sold out

but we fill our stadium and we didn't even play

we defended our headquaters from an auction

But if our fans are from different class

our fans are not bitter like Independiente's neaither like Bosteros, San Lorentzo

and Chickes, they have never filled two stadiums the same day

and to you Independiente, I say

you are bitter and you have no heart

you are bitter and you use guns

For more infomation >> Sport Fan Chants With Lyric #1 - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Nusfjord Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 23:14.

For more infomation >> Nusfjord Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 23:14.

-------------------------------------------

They'd like to say goodbye somehow.. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 3:51.

(He promised to go on a surprise trip together,)

(but we received a sudden tragic news.)

(Joohyuck left without saying farewell.)

(They'd like to say goodbye somehow.)

(However,)

(to express their feelings...)

Joohyuck.

(To express their feelings...)

I...

(this way)

(leaves them thinking and hesitating.)

Joohyuck was always

an amazing brother to us.

(He was amazing.)

He was more precious than anyone.

(He was an amazing and precious friend.)

When I was taking a break from Two Days and One Night,

I contacted the members when I returned to Korea.

Joohyuck...

He didn't want to give me a hard time.

When I returned, we had a meeting.

He was worried for me,

so he came to see me.

Joohyuck is having a hard time now,

but I can't be with him.

I feel so bad.

(I'm sorry, Joohyuck.)

I want to go and see him soon.

(I want to see him soon.)

We'll never forget you.

Our Joohyuck.

(We won't ever forget you.)

I hope

you're at a good place.

Rest in peace.

Joohyuck.

What should I say?

Somehow,

I'd always wanted to

show this place to you.

That's why I came here.

For your last episode,

we filmed ourselves with a camera

and went to the places where we spent time with you.

In that episode,

(It's a precious place that Joohyuck remembers.)

you mentioned this place.

You probably thought

that someone would come here.

That's what I think.

Here it is.

Ta-da.

Do you see it?

(Myeongdong Cathedral)

Can you see it well?

You and your parents were together

as we put your photos together.

I wanted to show you this place.

Yes.

Although you probably see it better where you are now.

I still wanted to show it to you once more.

For more infomation >> They'd like to say goodbye somehow.. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Dare un senso alla vita - Prima le cose importanti - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Dare un senso alla vita - Prima le cose importanti - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

A congratulatory message for our 10-year anniversary. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 1:10.

(Two weeks ago)

(A congratulatory message for our 10-year anniversary)

Hello, this is Kim Joohyuck.

Congratulations on the 10-year anniversary of the show.

Continuing a show for 10 years is impressive.

From the audience perspective,

I feel a great deal of respect.

It's quite impressive.

I hope the members continue to work hard

so that there is no end to Two Days and One Night.

Also...

I say this every time, but I always miss you.

I wish great things for Two Days and One Night.

I hope it gets even more love by the viewers.

I wish luck to all the members.

(He smiled like the passing season.)

For more infomation >> A congratulatory message for our 10-year anniversary. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

How To Avoid Mosquitoes By Using Mobile || How To Avoid Insects | Anti Mosquito Prank | Omfut Tech - Duration: 3:55.

How To Avoid Mosquitoes By Using Mobile

How To Avoid Insects | Anti Mosquito Prank

Omfut tech

For more infomation >> How To Avoid Mosquitoes By Using Mobile || How To Avoid Insects | Anti Mosquito Prank | Omfut Tech - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

GO OVER MY BOOK / KARIM RAHMAN - Duration: 2:10.

I decided to stop at this first series. It's a beauty series

by Mario Sorrenti, on Natasha Poly.

This series has become iconic.

It was my first collaboration with Mario Sorrenti.

He taught me to work somewhat differently.

I tended to do all my make-up backstage

and Mario freed me of that, somehow.

He's like the conductor of an orchestra

he likes working on the set.

First, he would ask us to work on a base

then, it would all be about teamwork

as we each contribute, with our own expertise.

Second story...

Another beauty series, for Vogue Paris

in collaboration with L'Oréal Paris, by Ben Hassett.

I like this picture.

It's a good illustration of my work.

Perfect complexion, very neat

but also, a technique that is quite spontaneous

graphic, instinctive, with primary colours

and a bit daring, with these lashes...

For example, here, on the upper lashes

I decided to use a lot of colour also

yellow, red underneath, overlap, accumulation

for quite an exaggerated effect...

Plus, this detail on the lower lashes

an accessory, a piece of jewellery almost

that I made with false eye-lashes

painted with coats of nail polish.

And all that with red lips.

Last, this series for W magazine, by Mert and Marcus.

I love it because it is a frieze

of the most beautiful women on the planet

Kate Moss, Raquel Zimmermann,

Lara Stone, Mariacarla, Saskia also...

It unfolds into a triple cover.

I love this collaboration with Mert and Marcus.

I think that they have developed

a language that is quite unique.

I'm not really into digital retouching

but the way they do it is truly exceptional.

It's like an extension of the hand of the make-up artist, the expert.

With the graphic palette and just a detail,

like emphasizing a small external lash,

slightly plumping up a lip, or lifting a cheekbone

they manage to beautify the girls in quite an amazing way.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét