Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Dec 1 2017

Bill Clinton's rape victim: Time to take away his pension.

A handful of women have publicly accused former President Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct,

but the one woman who maintains that he raped her has yet to see justice.

Now, she says it's time to act.

Juanita Broaddrick, who has accused Clinton of raping her in 1978, wants to see "everything

that he's given as being a past president, with the exception of his secret service things,"

taken away.

"I think that all financial things that are given to him should be removed," she

told The Daily Caller in an exclusive interview.

"Now is the time."

Broaddrick has remained in the public eye throughout the sex scandals that have dominated

headlines since the fall of Harvey Weinstein, continually slamming the Clintons and the

media for their lack of coverage on them.

"Bill Clinton is a horrible person, and so is Hillary," Broaddrick said.

"If people out there have allegations against him that have not been brought to the light

of day, now is the time."

Broaddrick alleges that Clinton raped her in 1978, when he was the Arkansas Attorney

General.

She conceded that after more than 20 years, the media has finally begun to take her claims

against the former president more seriously.

"We're in a new era, and it's exciting," she said.

Broaddrick also addressed the criticism lodged against her for accepting now-President Donald

Trump's invitation to attend one of the 2016 presidential debates in her interview.

Broaddrick explained that despite the number of sexual assault and harassment accusations

facing the president, she would never reject an opportunity to garner more attention to

her allegations.

More Allegations Coming?

In the 1990s, several women, including Kathleen Wiley and Paula Jones, accused the then-president

of sexual misconduct and assault.

But not only are these accounts making headlines again, it appears that some more allegations

are about to go public as well.

Author Ed Klein wrote in The Daily Mail earlier this month that four unidentified women are

preparing to file a lawsuit against Clinton.

They are reportedly demanding "substantial payouts in return" for silence.

The women say that Clinton allegedly sexually assaulted them when they were in low-level

positions at a company belonging to billionaire playboy investor Ron Burkle.

Burkle is not involved in the matter.

Negotiations are reportedly at a critical stage.

It's too late to remove Bill Clinton from office, but there are still ways to bring

at least a little justice to his victims.

Clinton doesn't deserve a pension, and he doesn't need it either, with a net worth

in the millions.

It's time to stop paying on his pension.

What do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> Bill Clinton's rape victim: Time to take away his pension. - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Gotham 4x11 Promo "Queen Takes Knight" (HD) Season 4 Episode 11 Promo Fall Finale - Duration: 0:31.

Oh my God!

Good morning, Master Bruce.

I do believe the party is well and truly over.

Next Thursday on the Gotham Fall Finale.

Penguin will be coming.

It's time we showed Gotham who we are.

Let's try it this way.

I'll slice and dice.

I'm not who you thought I was.

You really think you can stop me?

(Jerome laughs)

The Gotham Fall Finale next Thursday on FOX.

For more infomation >> Gotham 4x11 Promo "Queen Takes Knight" (HD) Season 4 Episode 11 Promo Fall Finale - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

COD WW2 SCORESTREAK GLITCH - WW2 HOW TO USE SCORESTREAK FAST!! - Duration: 4:32.

Yo what is going on guys it is your boy yo Yogge here and today I have a

little bit of a weird video again now I know I call these weird videos but they

actually do help out a lot of y'all to be honest like my other division ones I

got even more comments when I uploaded the videos on how to change a lot of

this stuff so maybe this one will be a little bit dumber than the O's I'm not

sure both fully does this help you out anyways if you're interested into how to

use a little trick or a little glitch whatever you want to call it and the

scorestreaks then stay tuned in the video because I have a tip that could

probably save your life when you're using a scorestreak anyways if you're

interested in that is stay tuned for the video but first you all know we got it

all that intro

alright guys now this trick is very very simple you'll be seen in a gameplay that

is presented right here I saw look I'm gonna just show you guys

a little demonstration as well so look basically what you do is once you Ernest

tree that you can call in like a UAV or a counter UAV not as course link where

you have to use it but just ask or sneak like like even the carpet-bombing where

you just call it in these scorestreaks you can easily switch out of them very

very fast so what do I mean by like that little switch out so if you look at

black ops tree when you use the UAV or at a counter UAV or the hater or

whatever it is you use it pretty fast I'll show you guys some black ops 3

gameplay right now pretty fast right so he just and clicks it and he's already

back to his gun now I don't know why a sledgehammer does is that people made

this game but this also happened in advanced warfare it takes you a minute

to use your scorestreak and an advanced warfare it was much much slower you had

to break up your hand and then touch it and then wait for your hands to go away

and all that I don't know why I was like that but in World War 2 obviously you

pull out a little phone from God knows where you pull out a phone you talk to

you and then you put it back down now what you can do is once you put up the

phone you can press triangle right away and you ought to use your streak

so you basically put it up press triangle and you wasted less time be

using your scorestreak now I know there's probably gonna be some people

like what the hell why why is this useful we'll think about it like say

you're in a situation right you're running up to a safe place or using a

scorestreak you see somebody running around the corner just press triangle

real quick pull your gun out and then you can have them personally me I've

been in those situations a lot of

time's up my friends like you're using this course again if somebody just kills

you I mean that has happened to me a lot of

the times in this game especially in sledgehammer games has happened to me a

best work for a lot - I don't know why black ops 3 that didn't happen see it

happened to me a couple of times but not that much usually I was just running

around using my streaks easily again this is just a really really small tip

to help you guys out so in the comments down below if it'll help you guys out

Misha guys comment and tell me if it did let's actually help you guys I'll

actually put up all the scores right here on my screen so I can show you guys

all the score streak that this little trick works with obviously you have your

standard it works with the UAV and the counter gave you a recon aircraft and

counter recon aircraft also works with the glide bomb when you call it in you

can just press triangle and it goes to it faster I believe I'm not a hundred

percent sure about the glide bomb but I'm pretty sure it's still the same

thing so the same thing with the flag guns the paratroopers and the carpet

bombing so I believe that's all of them yeah ball turret gunner even bolts are

gonna maybe but I know fire bombing run you have to put down and the emergency

airdrop and all that you have to actually place it but yeah it also all

the ones that score she works with especially with paratroopers that's

happened to me on the game where I was running around trying to choose which

place my paratroopers were dropping and I call it in somebody comes around the

corner or maybe he was camping and I was running around kills me anyways guys

that is it for the video hopefully this little trick helped you guys out to me

to comment down below if it did subscribe before your new leave a like

on the video and uh yeah that'll yeah so there's everything I know

yeah bird in the last bitch touch me there so last hey worked on

like fast-track choking on their eggs paper choking no niggas are all that

smoke is up we don't see no Bob breaks you know where my block it I hate when

niggas try to hit harder like in the bitch the Lynam up is really there hurt

I got famous but nig I still got her before this rest

For more infomation >> COD WW2 SCORESTREAK GLITCH - WW2 HOW TO USE SCORESTREAK FAST!! - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

20/20 ABC Digital Addiction December 1st 2017 Must Watch!! - Duration: 40:20.

For more infomation >> 20/20 ABC Digital Addiction December 1st 2017 Must Watch!! - Duration: 40:20.

-------------------------------------------

Digger Toys for Children - Backhoe, Excavator and Crane - Construction trucks for children Ep#1 - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> Digger Toys for Children - Backhoe, Excavator and Crane - Construction trucks for children Ep#1 - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

BẦU CUA 3D BẦU CUA TÔM CÁ | HACK GAME BẦU CUA 3D 2018 - Duration: 5:15.

For more infomation >> BẦU CUA 3D BẦU CUA TÔM CÁ | HACK GAME BẦU CUA 3D 2018 - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

$20 Trendy Earrings Shopping Challenge at Goto Mall Korea | Q2HAN - Duration: 14:17.

For more infomation >> $20 Trendy Earrings Shopping Challenge at Goto Mall Korea | Q2HAN - Duration: 14:17.

-------------------------------------------

Debonair Scent - Duration: 5:49.

what's going on guys right here I have debonair sick

debonair set is similar to a couple other subscriptions out there where

you're getting cologne scents you monthly brand-name 100% authentic

expensive colognes you're getting them in smaller sizes and you can switch it

up here and there you don't have to get a you know a big ol $100 Gucci cologne

you can get a month version and if you like to get it for two months but then

always switch it up so this right here is $15 a month so if you guys are

interested in debonair set once you see the beautiful packages side I do have a

discount code that is Santos and that's gonna save you 50% off your first month

so $15 a month you're looking at seven dollars and 50 cent for the amount of

cologne that you're gonna get in here the difference between debonair Sam will

start opening it is that with those other with the other subscriptions

you're just getting one set for the price with this one you're getting three

on three you're getting three three ml bottles of cologne and let's see so this

isn't right here alright debonair set your since this one

so you there's a survey you fill it out and they picked three cologne so they

think you're really gonna like so for me I got and this is what it would look

like debonair says okay and then slide it

open okay so similar to the other ones but also different at the same time go

ahead and smell amazing alright what is this get $15 towards

your full-size debonair and now if you do have a favorite you can go on to

debonair Sant buy the full size and then you know you're getting coupons for the

real thing so I would be able to say fifteen dollars off if I have like a

favorite alright so this is what it looks like right here I kind of like how

there's three different ones because I don't know I'm like smell like the same

thing all the time I like switching it up you know so you got three you know

these are small three these are three ml size right here

and so I have the the sculpture cologne by Niko's for men I have the night Perry

Ellis by Perry Ellis for me and I have the Burberry Brit Cologne by Burberry

for men all right so it also has a description of you know citrus white

floral aromatic all these different you know cologne terms of the scent this is

the style it says the rating this one is a four point zero four out of five out

of eighty eight hundred seventy nine votes with it they tell you the ratings

that people give it so I would go on and rate how I feel about each cologne and

then I mean let's see I guess we can sit as smelly you know to me but I like the

concept of the box I like how you're getting three different ones I like how

you're getting three let's just take what I'm gonna see this is what you're

getting right here where's the pop it open well I like it

because it's definitely travel size you're not gonna have any problem this

is the sculpture I mean I'm not gonna go and spray it all on me but let's see

what this sculpture smells like all right so sculpture is it's a citrus

white floral aromatic balsamic sweet amber smell all right I am a little bit

sick at the moment so it's hard for me to get the full you know sense of smell

out of it but it's I like the way it smelled

let's see which one I'm gonna think is my favorite you can actually tell the

different colors of the you know the actual liquid this right here's though

has a little more yellow tone to it and this is the perry ellis night now i've

never had any of these before so that's interesting let's see alright that's

definitely a different type of scent so I like the sculpture cologne better

that's my favorite one so far and this is a citrus woody fresh spicy sweet

musky that's what I got I feel like a woody musky or type of a smell from the

perry ellis probably wise a little bit more brown and then this right here

that's a good catch this right here is the Burberry so this is a fresh spicy

warm spicy rose woody arrow

maduk so all those words really don't mean anything to me

because I got a sprain and see exactly what they talked about

okay I like that one too so I think that's my second favorite so I think my

my number one favorite one is by Miko's for men the sculpture Cologne

and then I was saying Burberry Brit Cologne and then I'm gonna go with the

night Perry Ellis so like I said guys I recommend it I'm gonna go on the move on

the record saying I recommend debonair sink debonair Saint my money was saying

debonair cents I recommend it because first month you can get it from 50% off

and that's gonna be seven dollars and fifty cents so really can't beat that

three different name-brand authentic colognes for the price of

seven dollars and fifty cents try it out you might actually like one and then you

can go use that coupon and buy the full bottle later on so thank you guys for

checking us out let me know what you think if you if you've tried any of

these colognes man let me know if you like them but thank you guys have

surfing's is king small might as has been the brain

and your brother's life and already

For more infomation >> Debonair Scent - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

KOMPILASI BLOOPERS PIJARU - NOVEMBER 2017 - Duration: 5:52.

For more infomation >> KOMPILASI BLOOPERS PIJARU - NOVEMBER 2017 - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

EATING PADTHAI IN SAO PAULO AND TUKTUK! WITH RAFAEL CARDOSO / COMENDO PADTHAI EM SÃO PAULO! - Duration: 10:23.

Hi guys, how are you? Hi!

I am here today with Rafael and guess where we are going?

The folks at Tian, ​​one of the best restaurants in São Paulo! Eat what?

Asian food, Thai preference.

Look here is the entry has not written, he has written Tian.

And look what you have here, folks.

a tuk tuk!

Hello, how are you? Hi, guys I'm Luckas

And today I am here at Tian restaurant, who invited us, on the day the Thai Culture Festival

do you remember? We ate there.

And it's a little dark in here, they invited us there, and I came up with who ...

Hi people! Rafael!

Here is this time going to eat for the first time, Thai food.

He never ate, it has a bit of each country, as they are bringing here I'll show you.

And some how the restaurant.

Bye people, even in a moment.

Came the first course, this is the Asian Nachos.

We will eat and see if it is good and will talk to you, okay?

We arrived more thing

came the thigh of chicken and salad bifum

and our hibiscus tea right, because we need to lose weight

all very good here. That it was Rafael?

We need to lose weight too, I look like a whale.

We are here in the restaurant and eating that chicken

chicken fillet that is very tasty, and taking my hibiscus tea.

That should have some sugar but the right is not put. IT IS.

But is in need, people. Then I'll ask for a Coke.

people, who delight us.

Rafael, are you enjoying? I'm loving, mana. Is very good?

It's very tasty. Only hibiscus tea that is unsweetened.

People now I'm eating ramen is very good. People, this chicken is wonderful!

Do not shoot the eye of that chicken.

You indicate this restaurant? I point out, I will always come. I will always come.

Folks, we follow here at Tian and have eaten a lot.

We are full, but not over yet. Still has the padthai that will come

Which is very good by the way, I ate there at the event.

And we are waiting. The only bad thing is that I will appear

very dark, but oh well you know me. Then I'll film here at the event for you to see how it is.

Now Rafael will eat curry

Now Rafael will eat curry

Let's see if it's good. Is it good?

The only curry I've ever eaten in my life is the Sukiya and very yummy.

This here is scary.

but good or bad?

it's good?

I do not like seafood, I'm sorry.

but the potato is hot. Oh, so eat potatoes.

To you who are not Brazilian, it reminds quite a stew.

And what's stew for those who do not know?

It is basically the same thing and is done differently, and has coconut milk

and palm oil that are things Brazilian.

todinho her.

they brought chicken chess

And this thing ... We do not know what is It is very spicy

And along with the curry that Rafael did not like. Did not like.

Then they brought to us, is it good? I will try.

Rafael said he is very spicy, let's see!

Guys, I'm going to try Rafael said it is very spicy ...

Oh people, I found it very spicy. It's my pepper reaction.

I found in pepper

It's very strong. But it gosotoso

It is hot, folks. It's delicious but it is very strong.

But if the Thais eat we have to eat too, right?

Now Rafael will eat kimchi! People!

I'll catch up with the spoon, because right. It is Korean.

it's the best thing

It is the best thing but it is very spicy.

Does slims pepper and so they eat a lot and are very thin?

Must be. Pad Thai! It is?

Look it came Padthai

thank you

came the padthai !!!!

and she will bring to me because she wanted to just bring a people, look at this

What do you think about this? I think it has rice coming out of my nose so I ate pepper

What are you eating? People here it is wonderful

It is a creme brulee, anything but is very good.

and I think it was the chef who sent it to us for free. The boss is wonderful

It is to return whenever I think right

we will come back yes. Yes please

people and to end we are already eating dessert a sago and a fruit salad

and bruleee cream ... I do not know where he is

It is from France? Must be French. So we do not know. But it's very chic.

It is very tasty and thank you pro Chief Anderson that sent him to us

We have to thank very much the head because he was very nice with us today.

Guys, look at this car looks like we're in Thailand

street food, could be here right food

And here's this beautiful picture, right Rafael. Look.

This is in Bangkok I think

I look there with flash

Look how beautiful

Oh my God

a tuktuk, and I'll go in there and take a picture inside

and now Rafael will record my reaction in the tuktuk! In Tuktuk.

Now my reaction coming for the first time in a tuktuk, come!

let's go people

we open the door here

look that

Now I'm going to my house in Bangkok, right

let's driver, take me

Look at this, I'm here in the tuktuk, heading for Bangkok!

And Rafael, where's Rafael? Here people. Will you driving?

I'm driving, those. Ok, now Rafael will take pictures inside.

We already walked tuktuk, we have eaten very padthai

have eaten many things, we have filled the belly

Let's walk back home. Rolling.

Yes, I'm far from my home. I'm on the other side of town. Rafael lives

close.... almost close

it will get faster at home, I'll be long

It is for you to see how São Paulo. Very large, but

we are very happy because of the food here. We return. back very

very indicated this restaurant and we put in the video description

their website has the address, the times

I think I just have no values, but values ​​are ... Accessible people. affordable

even to people who are class C. Yes, can you eat enough

I to his belly aching, and you leave satisfied

you will pay a little more expensive but you leave satisfied. OK?

thank you for you who saw this video so far, I hope you enjoyed

like give comments and share with friends, be sure to sign up for the channel

not to miss the next videos, kisses and kissing people

and maybe we will not in the near restaurant? Yes, they invite us to go!

and come back here! And thanks to Anderson ... The chef. Yes.

which has many benefits for us. OK? Goodbye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét