Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

Part of our job at BookBaby is to tear down barriers that are keeping writers

from becoming authors. So, let's get to work!

For more infomation >> BookBaby is Breaking Barriers for Indie Authors - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Entrevista com Afrojazz no Rio de Janeiro - Duration: 9:37.

For more infomation >> Entrevista com Afrojazz no Rio de Janeiro - Duration: 9:37.

-------------------------------------------

Decode My Techz Introduction | Know More About Me. - Duration: 4:33.

Hello friends welcome to Decode My Techz

Guys this is not a tech video

or else guys this is not a comedy video or else musical video.

This is a introduction video of this channel guys if you want you can skip this video because this video might be boring

for some people guys and

if you want to get information about Decode My Techz or else guys about me

please keep watching this video until the end then you will know many things about me and about Decode My Techz

So guys my name is Gowrob Khan and now you are watching Decode My Techz let`s begin

So guys first question is that what types of videos i will post in this channel ?

In this channel i will not post other types of videos

Such as musical videos,comedy videos or else entertainment videos.

I will just post tech videos so guys number two questions is that what types of tech videos will i post in this channel ?

Now a days many of the tech channels have been created in the YouTube platform.

and guys they just unbox the tech products like

such as laptops, tablets and computers i didn't mean that guys that every tech channels are like this

But many of the tech channels are like this guys

So guys in this channel

I will also post unboxing videos guys

But my main them will be

Explain video, some interesting facts about technology tips and tricks about

some smart phones or else something like that

and tutorials on how to make amazing logos

Now guys number three is that my Facebook and instagram links are in the description below

You can go and like that Facebook page and you can follow me in the instagram.

And guys you can ask any kind of questions in the Facebook or else in the instagram or else in the comment below.

and guys any kind of questions

Some tech related or else something personal too you can ask me in the comment box and i will answer

all of the things in youtube and in the Facebook page and instagram guys

and guys which questions will be frequently ask guys

I wil take that question and i will bring it on the Q&A video yeah guys

I will also post Q&A video in this channel.

Guys the last thing is that in which time i will bring the tech videos guys in a week i will bring at least guys two to three videos

About guys tech related

Guys sorry but i didn't fixed the day that in which day i will post but guys this is my promise that

In a week guys i will try to post three to four videos guys

Not guys three to four sometime it can be

two to three or else three to four but guys the time will be guys

At night

Because guys i will post the videos at night because maximum number of people like children and elders guys

They have some free time at night that`s why guys i will post maximum videos at night.

So yeah guys i hope that you all have enjoyed this video

If you have enjoyed this video then guys please click the like button

For more infomation >> Decode My Techz Introduction | Know More About Me. - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Class 12 History Important Question, Chapter Notes, Last Year Question, Important Points, Board Exam - Duration: 4:22.

Class 12 History Important Question, Chapter Notes, Last Year Question, Important Points, Board Exam Questions previous year question papers

For more infomation >> Class 12 History Important Question, Chapter Notes, Last Year Question, Important Points, Board Exam - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

SEVGİLİM BENİ NEDEN TERK ETTİ? YOUTUBE A BAŞLAMA HİKAYEM NE? - Duration: 4:45.

We broke Hakan ...

He then came up time and

He broke up with me ..

(Where it goes past your mind is constantly)

(He's always alone does not consider the history of the mind)

2016

(Continues to do modeling)

(People who want to be too self-life)

(It's not just the past, want to escape from everything)

(Decide after spending thousands of kilometers)

(Voice can not announce him)

(Millions will announce to the sound ...)

You're like punishing me now

I tried

But now I do not feel old

Well, then, go

Go and get the road open

(Think months every day)

I do not want a house for a while

OK I'm moving to a place

But somewhere to store my things,

I want to travel everywhere

to stroll around, I want to rest your head

I am very bored...

(Moved from home to remind you that Valentine)

(And start to roam from city to city)

(Anywhere in the house that reminds him out for months)

(Must bid farewell to everything that reminds him)

(Fine impasse experiences in his mind)

(Villains as well ...)

(Youtube has become his only hope of happiness)

(Not wait for the dear months)

(But that day is devoted lover come)

Why do not you talk with me?

Newer you come home

You do not seem like nothing ever miss

(Live in the happiest days of the most painful things ...)

(Decent beautiful like everything was a lie ...)

Nolan was Hakan? What happened?

I do not know anymore--

What changed?

(Began to love the solitude)

I get a good deal, but he did not

So easy you can not delete the last months

(Establishes team to talk to many Youtube)

(He worked every day by remembering history)

Oh, so you do not love?

So the old life comes to you more captivating ..

Is that so?

(He loved her very innocent)

(Every day he was going to want to forget ..)

(He said that the man died he was in love)

(Do not lose anymore, he wanted to win)

(You're not going to leave her?)

(Are you going to help him to reach more people?)

(First YouTube video - 2017)

(To access the great mass Afterwards I worked every day)

You know what the worst part is?

When he scratched pink table

Later you see the

Actually, he realized that you're not pink.

In fact, no one not so clean

And worst of all ...

He (the man) is just a story

And you understand that ...

Then you begin to see the dirty side

Actually...

They put you

Only the visible part of that

You see a lot of that unseen.

That's very difficult to accept that ...

For more infomation >> SEVGİLİM BENİ NEDEN TERK ETTİ? YOUTUBE A BAŞLAMA HİKAYEM NE? - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

3 Portrait Mistakes: The Breakdown with Miguel Quiles - Duration: 4:43.

In this video I'm going to share with you

the top 3 mistakes that

photographers make, when they're shooting portraits.

Welcome back everyone, my name

is Miguel Quiles, and I want to talk to

you guys today about some common

mistakes that I see photographers make

all the time, when it comes to shooting

portraits, and how you can avoid them. So

let's talk about the very first one. So

let's talk about the first mistake that

I see that people make all the time,

which is not communicating with the

model! So we often, as photographers are

worried about our camera settings, and

all of the technicalities of taking a

great photo. However in the process of

doing that, we can't forget to talk to

our models, because if we don't talk to

them their mind runs rampant, and goes

into places where you don't want them to

go as a photographer. Let me give you an

example

Let's see... let's zoom into this photo,

let's make sure eyes are in focus..

lighting looks a little bit off here.. Oh

man I hope that was okay! My hair you

think it's my hair is that why he's

making that face, maybe leave the light a

little bit farther back. I didn't get

enough sleep last night I wonder if he

can see it in my eyes? So as you can see

even though as a photographer you might

be thinking that they're not really

worried about anything, or they're ready

to go, you know they are going to be

thinking about anything and everything

under the Sun! And you want to keep them

from doing that because you're not going to

get good expressions out of them. You

want to get genuine expressions, and in

order to do that you have to constantly

be talking to the model. Telling them

they're doing a good job, just reassuring

them and reaffirming that everything is

going to be okay. Now the second mistake

that I see that is really common when it

comes to shooting portraits, is not

getting the eyes in focus. Now I was

guilty of doing this when I first

started in photography. I would use the

center focus option, and oftentimes when

you're taking a portrait, it's center is

their chest, or their stomach, or you know

some other part of their body, and not

their face! And so as a result what would

end up happening is you get the eyes

soft and out-of-focus, so it's very

important that you use your camera's

features. Whether it be selective focus

or if you're shooting with a Sony Camera

using the I Autofocus feature, to make

sure that your eyes are tack sharp, and

in focus every single time.

Alright let's talk about the third

common mistake that I see when it comes

to shooting portraits, and that's not

having the eyes looking in the right direction.

So I'll give you an example of what that

looks like! It's very common for either

models or subjects when you're

photographing them especially if they're

kind of nervous and shy, they won't look

at the camera. They won't engage directly

with the camera. So you tend to get a lot

of poses that kind of look like this.

Where they're looking away from the

camera or they're looking in this

direction, away from the camera and what

also tends to happen is they'll look

this way, and then their eyeballs will

look in the opposite direction. I'm going

to show you guys an example on the

screen of what that looks like, but what

ends up happening is - if they're looking

away from the camera, and their eyes are

looking away from the camera as well,

You're going to see a lot of white area on

the eye, and it's going to be one of those

things where once you see it, you can't

unsee it as a viewer. So you want to make

sure that you tell your models that

whatever direction it is that their nose

is pointing, that the eyes are pointing

in that same direction as well! You don't

want to have the nose going in one

direction, and the eyes shifted going in

a different direction, because it will

create too much of a white space in the

eyes, and it's not going to look good. So

tell them look in the same direction

that your nose is pointing, and you will

get much better portraits. So that was

three common portrait mistakes that

photographers make all the time, and

hopefully some different ideas and ways

for you to be able to alleviate that.

What are some common mistakes that you

guys see? Or maybe that you make yourself

when you're shooting portraits? Leave

that in the comments section below,

because I'd love to hear it and possibly

make a video about that later in the

future. By the way while you're here

subscribe to AdoramaTV. They have a ton

of amazing content, lots of great videos

for you to watch as well! Check out the

Adorama Learning Center for more great

content. Thank you so much for watching

The Breakdown, and I will see you guys

all in the next episode bye everybody.

For more infomation >> 3 Portrait Mistakes: The Breakdown with Miguel Quiles - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

❋「AS ~ Nightcore」~ Runaway ~ ❋ - Duration: 3:40.

Think I can fly

think I can fly when I'm with you

My arms are wide

catching fire as the wind blows

I know that I'm rich enough for pride

I see a billion dollars in your eyes

Even if we're strangers 'til we die

I wanna run away

I wanna run away

Anywhere out this place

I wanna run away

Just you and I, I, I, I, I

You and I, I, I, I, I

You and I, I, I, I, I

You and I, I, I, I, I

Just you and I

You and I, I, I, I, I

You and I, I, I, I, I

You and I, I, I, I, I

You and I, I, I, I, I

I wanna run

chase the moon and sun

when I'm with you

Give it all away

catching fire as the wind blows

I know that I'm rich enough for pride

I see a billion dollars in your eyes

Even if we're strangers 'til we die

I wanna run away

I wanna run away

Anywhere out this place

I wanna run away

Just you and I, I, I, I, I

You and I, I, I, I, I

You and I, I, I, I, I

You and I, I, I, I, I

Just you and I

Just you and I

You and I, I, I, I, I

You and I, I, I, I, I

You and I, I, I, I, I

For more infomation >> ❋「AS ~ Nightcore」~ Runaway ~ ❋ - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

عنادل | الجيم الفصيحة - بتاعة الجزيرة ! - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> عنادل | الجيم الفصيحة - بتاعة الجزيرة ! - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Verstaubt sind die Gesichter - Episode 02 (ww2 Short Film) [1080p] - Duration: 12:19.

Come on!

This is your Ticket home.

To feel secure,

surrounded by people who loves you,

Who understands you.

This is home.

This one looks like a rabbit.

These are the ears

and there ist the scut.

They look like snowy mountains.

That we can lay here.

As there were only both of us.

I have to go tot he hospital.

Wait.

Here we are safe.

I can't. Surely there will be

many injured again.

Luise!

This was how our last common evening ended.

Otto!

This is for you.

So that you will not forget me.

How could I forget you?

Then you always have me with you.

So that she is always with me?

I would never want her

to come to such a place

and see what I see.

Take care!

Liebe Mutter,

inzwischen wirst du von meiner Verwundung erfahren haben,

aber du brauchst dich nicht zu sorgen.

Die Verwundung war nur leicht.

Ich hatte daher nur wenige Tage zur Genesung.

Sie reichten grade einmal um Luise zu besuchen.

Wenn du diese Zeilen liest bin ich schon wieder auf dem Weg zur Front.

Ich weiß eure Neugierde ist groß

und ihr fragt euch wie die Dinge stehen

Ich kann nur Gutes berichten,

denn es geht wieder vorwärts.

Die Stimmung ist gut

und wenn unsere Sache hier gut geht, wird es hier wohl wieder etwas ruhiger werden.

Und wir kriegen ganz bestimmt Urlaub.

alles Liebe,

dein Otto

Otto there you are again!

How was it in the homeland?

You know where the lieutenant is?

He is up to there.

But there is action.

Well, well.

Don't get yourself kill.

You will not get rid of me so quickly.

Tell Schmidt he immediately shell

take his men and support the left flank.

Yes sir!

Otherwise we're all in the shit!

Private First Class Degen back from the sick leave.

I'am glad you are back Degen.

Ammunition forward!

Take ammunition immediately

and supply the machine gun!

Hello Degen. Are you back? What do you need?

Give mg ammunition!

Take this and that.

Do you need grenades?

Okay, take.

And foward march.

My leg!

Damn!

Be brave. Be brave.

Water…

Not now…

Ammunition.

Go go!

You have just arrived in time.

Erich?

Otto?!

What are you doing here?

I just arrived.

Where is Theo?

Tankgrenade. Tomorovka.

Was it fast at least?

No…

How was it in the homeland?

It was…

different.

But I am glad to be here again.

Back home.

For more infomation >> Verstaubt sind die Gesichter - Episode 02 (ww2 Short Film) [1080p] - Duration: 12:19.

-------------------------------------------

night routine / imagination vs reality - Duration: 4:57.

Hello, it's Nour.

so today, I am making my night routine video

but, I think it's something like boring so, I added "fiction vs reality"

I hope you would like the video

imagination

(studying)

reality

I didn't study anything

no need for studying

(fiction)

I have finished studying

I must revise

I have mathematics at the first period

I will solve this equation

it's too easy

(reality)

(watching a famous Arabic series)

(reacting to the series)

(imagination)

- what are you doing?

-I'am reading a novel, it's a good thing to read books, I can lend you the book if you want

do you want to eat?

no, I don't want, it's not good to eat too much, it leads to obesity

reality - الواقع

I still have episodes to finish the series

I will be fat, but it's tasty

(fiction)

OMG, it's eight o'clock, I will chat with my friends

too much messages!

they are always online

(reality)

(fiction)

it's nine o'clock, I must sleep

(reality)

I am tired, but I don't want to sleep, I wanna watch the series

action scene

(reacting to the series)

nooo, advertisement, and my friend is ringing

I don't wanna answer

(fiction)

(reality)

I have home works for tomorrow

I don't care, no one takes the certification with him to the grave

I didn't finished watching the series

(sleeping)

so that's all for today, I wish you have liked it

don't forget to like and subscribe

For more infomation >> night routine / imagination vs reality - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Ein Tag mit Casper bei WISHLIST STAFFEL 2 I Michael Glantschnig FMA - Duration: 9:39.

For more infomation >> Ein Tag mit Casper bei WISHLIST STAFFEL 2 I Michael Glantschnig FMA - Duration: 9:39.

-------------------------------------------

Stock Market - Dividend Payout Over $200 New Record - November 17 - Duration: 8:45.

hello everyone and thanks for tuning into the financial investor channel my

name is Brent and today we're going to be covering dividends for the month of

November so November just finished up I thought you know it's not completely

finished I'm releasing this video on the 30th so tomorrow is officially the end

you know November's over and done with but this video I wanted to kind of cover

my dividends in the month of November in September I put out a video that I broke

my record of a hundred and fifty five dollars in dividend payments November I

broke that record of a hundred and fifty five dollars so let's see who'll go into

the stocks that made it happen so it's actually not this for the this whole

week has been incredible Tuesday I jumped up over a percent Wednesday I

jumped up point eight seven percent this whole month in November has been great

you can see as far as percentage-wise I'm up seven point zero six percent you

know it's nothing in comparison to capital appreciation you know I've been

invested in the stock market since back in 2015 with socks ledges Amazon Visa

and a few others you know it was very nice to see those capital gains jump up

so much in a day but then that would fall right back down and you know I

moved up quite a bit with Amazon but this is like a whole nother feeling just

the feeling of getting those dividend payments every single month is a very

nice you know it doesn't have to be very much I just know that it's happening I'm

able to reinvest that money back into the stock market purchase more shares

increase my overall income from my dividend payments which is my overall

goal I would love to get paid dividends to cover all of my monthly expenses if I

could get enough dividends to do that I would have no problem moving you know

overseas or some other area other than where I currently have to be so let's go

ahead and cover the dividend payments for the month of November so I

beat out my hundred and fifty five dollar previous record I am currently

sitting at two hundred and ten dollars and seventy nine cents you can see right

there at the bottom $210 seventy-nine cents made in dividends now I started

off the month with AT&T Verizon over $90 they're in dividends I took that $90 and

I believe I bought the New York Community Bancorp with that money so I

was able to buy twelve shares I may have had some additional funds in there or I

was paid out some dividends I still heard on my account but I bought in at

Newark community port Corp around I know there's a couple of $11.98 and some dull

some of the $12 range you know it's up in the thirteen dollar range so I'm

actually up in that position I believe like seven percent so New York where'd

you go yeah I'm up like eight percent in the stock you know I'm not and that's it

very much as far as shares worth go but I saw this stock I had a low price to

book value it had good free cash flow ahead good a good balance sheet and I

invested what I you know what I had available into the stock market because

money on hand it's not earning anything from just kind of sitting in my my

account I could sell it off and cash out on those the on those on those specific

stocks it's sitting it inside my Roth IRA so I could cash it out I don't to

worry about having to pay capital taxes on the capital appreciation or on the

dividends because it's set it inside my tax sheltered account so I used that

ninety dollars to purchase those shares and you know AB he paid me out thirteen

dollars to forty four cents that's a long-term buy and hold Colgate $20 80

cents EPR $15.98 paychecks $33.50 reality income 14 dollars and 41 cents

then the stock that I invested my original money that I received from

dividends paid me back two dollars and four cents it's also appreciated eight

percent so that's gave me some money there back I then took the dividends I

received from some of this other one reinvested it into some stocks such

as AT&T to increase it I was able to average down on those positions I

invested I believe at AT&T CenturyLink and a few others I'll be covering that

all in my monthly review and then I also bought another stock here Tiptree I'm

sold out of that position now because I bought in for the dividend inside my

Roth IRA knowing that I know to be worried about paying capital

appreciation I took a look at it prior to invest in it and knowing that I would

it would go up so it did go up by like five or eight percent again made you

know I only had one or two shares of it so I only made like seventy or a dollar

fifty on the actual stock buying and selling then I made an additional three

cents off the dividend payment it's all money I don't have to worry about paying

any sort of capital gains on or worrying about the dividend getting taxed because

it's inside my tax sheltered account the Roth IRA which I always you know Ryan

he's the independent investor he put me on to the Roth IRA I think it was a

great start in future you know I'm gonna be putting my money mainly into the Roth

IRA dumping it in there at the beginning of January and then I may not even worry

about doing monthly increments I will just do the full amount on the 1st of

January and that's it that way it's able to earn capital appreciation and

dividends for the year of 2018 so that is my plan right now going forward so

you're gonna definitely see my monthly income jump quite a bit you know I make

$200 in November going forward so my that's two five eight eleven paying

months is over $200 I have my three six nine twelve paying months over $200 and

I'm working on my one four seven ten months my January March July and October

payments I need that to hit over $200 that way I can collect 200 every single

month to reinvest and do you know average down or buy stocks that I feel

are at a great Buy and I could make over $2,400

just straight off dividends not including any sort of capital

which everybody loves capital appreciation but I also love getting

that dividend payment in my account which I'm able to reinvest in buy more

shares which means I get paid more so that is it for this video hopefully you

guys that are out there who are not looking at dividend stocks this is

actually it's a very fun way of investing you know I don't see a huge

amount of capital appreciation where I jump up eight percent in a single day

but at the same time I don't fall down four percent in a single day either and

today you know stock market it doesn't show the actual if I jump back over here

stock market today wasn't so hot on the rest of the market you know the Dow

Jones went up point four four percent the Nasdaq went up

I actually went down one point two seven and the sp500 moved down point zero four

percent in person into my own portfolio that moved up point eight seven so I

think it's nice to invest in specific stocks that you've chosen yourself that

you believe in for the long term that have history of increasingly divins

history of earning capital appreciation and a history of you know paying out

there didn't shareholders because you're actually receiving something for your

investment it's not just speculation you're actually getting money for

investing so that is it for this video hopefully you have found it fun and

entertaining and if you are brand new to my channel I do talk about the stock

market financial investments dividend stocks I'm going to be putting out

educational videos every Monday on some sort of topic if you guys have any

suggestions always leave it in the comments below

I take all those suggestions put them into my OneNote which I then kind of

sort and if I can make a video on it I will do it so that is it for this video

and thank you for watching and have a great day

For more infomation >> Stock Market - Dividend Payout Over $200 New Record - November 17 - Duration: 8:45.

-------------------------------------------

जानिए केसे होते है 'C' नाम वाले व्यक्ति का 'प्यार' || Know How the person named 'love' - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> जानिए केसे होते है 'C' नाम वाले व्यक्ति का 'प्यार' || Know How the person named 'love' - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

#072 ¿Es cocoDRilo o CRocodilo? 🔷 PANAMA EN PORTUGUES - SUBTITULADO EN ESPAÑOL - Duration: 12:02.

For more infomation >> #072 ¿Es cocoDRilo o CRocodilo? 🔷 PANAMA EN PORTUGUES - SUBTITULADO EN ESPAÑOL - Duration: 12:02.

-------------------------------------------

Ender-2 - 3D Printing Fuk Luk Sau Figurines with ABS and PLA - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Ender-2 - 3D Printing Fuk Luk Sau Figurines with ABS and PLA - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики для малышей - Без перерыва - Лучшие серии - Все серии - Мультики про машинки - Duration: 21:11.

For more infomation >> Мультики для малышей - Без перерыва - Лучшие серии - Все серии - Мультики про машинки - Duration: 21:11.

-------------------------------------------

eBay | Epic Star Wars Build feat. Colin Furze x XRobots - Duration: 3:46.

It's eBay Star Wars time!

So, eBay have challenged me to build something

mahoosive using only things bought off their site

Which, for me, is really easy because I do that anyway

But, what am I going to make? Hmmmmmm

Yes! The TIE Silencer from The Last Jedi!

That's a good idea, but this time I'm thinking we build it full size,

no scaling down, and also, it should have a droid, so I'm going to get this fella on board

Alright? It's James from XRobots!

Now, I want you to make BB-9E

You'd better get cracking, I've got a spaceship to finish

Buy it now! Buy it now!

Let's build a TIE Fighter!

The true scale of what we've taken on is now apparent

I sense a disturbance in The Force

This is the biggest thing I have ever built

Now, for the first time ever, I'm going to be putting this ship somewhere public so YOU

can see it for yourself, but I need some test pilots!

Now where am I going to find some massive Star Wars fans?

Hmmmm

I'm a Star Wars fan

Yes, I do Jedi training

Star Wars

Star Wars

Star Wars

Star Wars! Wooooah that is epic!

They'll definitely like it

And it's massive!

OK, tomorrow is the big day, I need to get to sleep

Hello kids, are you ready? Yeah!

Right, this way, I think there's First Order activity

Keep down, keep down!

Stormtroopers!

Get to the log, quick!

Where did he go?

We've lost sight of him, Sir

There's no-one here

Alright

Adam! Do you want to go up, just go to the brow of that hill

It's a TIE Silencer!

Oh my god! Look!

Is it fully operational?

That is so cool!

You lot are all excited!

It's a 67 plate, it must be fresh out of the showroom

Let's go inside!

Oh my god! We're in Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer!

AAAAAAAAAAARGH WOOOOOOOAAAAH

Right then kids, if you just look over here, I've got a surprise for you

It's a robot! Oh my god!

That's so cool!

I never thought I'd literally be in Star Wars

Yaaaaay!

Oooh!

It was like a dream! It was just like OH MY GOD

Right, everyone happy? Yeah!

6 weeks it took to build, it's awesome, everybody loves it

Woah! Best night ever!

For more infomation >> eBay | Epic Star Wars Build feat. Colin Furze x XRobots - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Внеземная нация? [Новости науки и технологий] - Duration: 9:41.

For more infomation >> Внеземная нация? [Новости науки и технологий] - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

#وجبات_15_ثانية | حلا البانوفي 15smeals | Banoffee desert# - Duration: 2:11.

Hello and welcome!

today we'll be making Banoffee dessert

from it's name, you could tell it's composed of banana+ toffee

It's one of the desserts that shocked me

I did not expect it to be this delicious!

the best thing you could do for yourself right now is to take piece of our dessert, a cup of coffee

and just enjoy yourself

so let's get started!

first mix 1 small pack of crushed Digestive biscuits

with ¾ butter bar

1 tbs of thick cream

butter the mold, spread the base and press it

then pour ¾ condensed milk

put it inside the oven above heat for almost two hours

after it cooled down, open and mix it with a fork, and arrange it above the biscuit

make sure not to repeat my mistake, what I did is that I got it out of water

before it's fully thickened

because the more it's thickened, the more coherent and delicious it is!

even the caramel taste will be more evident

take 3 bananas sliced into rings,

while slicing make sure to make them a bit thick

to insure its taste will be evident, and not disappear with the caramel and cream

anyways, squeeze a lemon on, until there color changes

then arrange them above the caramel

now for the last layer!

mix a packet of whipping powder, 1 cup whipping cream (250g), and a pinch of vanilla

until it thickens and consolidate

then fell it in a bag and arrange it on top of the banana

until they're completely covered

you could arrange the cream with a spoon instead of the bag if preferred

I used the bag to make the final look more appealing

put it inside the fridge, until serving time

then decorate it with, grated chocolate, cacao powder, nuts, or what you prefer

and Bon Appetite!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét