Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Dec 1 2017

It's comin on Christmas, they're cutting down trees They're putting up reindeer, and singing songs of joy and peace.

Oh I wish I had a river, I could skate away on but it dont snow here, it stays pretty green im gonna make alot of money, and then im gonna quit this crazy scene ohh

I wish I had a river, I could skate away on I wish I had a river so long I would teach my feet to fly

Oh I wish I had a river I could skate away on And I made my baby cry

He tried hard to help me you know, he put me at ease and he loved me so naughty, made me weak in the knees oh

I wish I had a river I could skate away on I'm so hard to handle, Im selfish and im sad now I done lost the best baby that I ever had oh I wish I had a river, I could skate away on

I wish I had a river so long I would teach my feet to fly

I wish I had a river I could skate away on and I made my baby say goodbye

It's comin on Christmas They're cutting down trees They're putting up reindeer and singing songs of joy and peace

Oh I wish I had a river I could skate away on

For more infomation >> Sam Smith - River (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Cazzi Opeia - Wild Ones (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:19.

Oh so strange like a bird in cage, I'm counting my days and I'm praying my praise. Cause I just want to go where the wild ones go.

I dream of it all like a story untold, I turn the page let my wings unfold, and I just want to go where the wild ones go.

Where the wild ones go.

Where the wild ones go.

Wide awake and the time wont wait so, I'm losing my fears and I'm breaking my chains. Cause I just want to go where the wild ones go.

Like flowers need rain and the fire won't fade so easy to see they can never get tamed.

I just want to go where the wild ones go.

Where the wild ones go.

Where the wild ones go.

Where the wild ones go.

Where the wild ones, wild ones, wild ones, where the wild ones, wild ones, wild ones, where the wild ones go.

Where the wild ones go.

Where the wild ones, wild ones, wild ones, where the wild ones, wild ones, wild ones, where the wild ones go.

Where the wild ones go.

Oh so strange like a bird in cage, I'm counting my days and I'm praying my praise. Cause I just want to go where the wild ones go.

I dream of it all like a story untold, I turn the page let my wings unfold, and I just want to go where the wild ones go.

For more infomation >> Cazzi Opeia - Wild Ones (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

कापसाहून मऊ बिनाअंड्याचा नी बिना लोण्याचा केक कुकर मध्ये बनवा | Eggless Sponge Cake | Ep - 278 - Duration: 6:20.

For more infomation >> कापसाहून मऊ बिनाअंड्याचा नी बिना लोण्याचा केक कुकर मध्ये बनवा | Eggless Sponge Cake | Ep - 278 - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Gameplay - Battlefront 2 Multiplayer Live - WE'RE ABOUT TO GO BEAST MODE - Duration: 5:51:48.

For more infomation >> Star Wars Battlefront 2 Gameplay - Battlefront 2 Multiplayer Live - WE'RE ABOUT TO GO BEAST MODE - Duration: 5:51:48.

-------------------------------------------

Hon'ble CM Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu Garu inaugurates Jaguar showroom in Vijayawada - Duration: 7:25.

For more infomation >> Hon'ble CM Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu Garu inaugurates Jaguar showroom in Vijayawada - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పురావస్తు శాఖ & ప్రదర్శన శాలల శాఖ - Duration: 30:47.

For more infomation >> ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పురావస్తు శాఖ & ప్రదర్శన శాలల శాఖ - Duration: 30:47.

-------------------------------------------

As causas da insônia - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> As causas da insônia - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

The CHRISTMAS STORY in a ROBLOX game as a cartoon for children new year GET - Duration: 8:47.

For more infomation >> The CHRISTMAS STORY in a ROBLOX game as a cartoon for children new year GET - Duration: 8:47.

-------------------------------------------

IT Minister performs bhoomi pooja for construction of New IT towers - Duration: 33:23.

For more infomation >> IT Minister performs bhoomi pooja for construction of New IT towers - Duration: 33:23.

-------------------------------------------

AfricanGuitarBasics_#8| La Gamme Mineur|The Minor Scale |PART I - Duration: 7:36.

Have you ever had the feeling that a song is melancholic

and you feel like crying

like crying for eal

that must be because of the minor scale

Most of those song are in the minor scale

there are 2 basic minor scales

the Melodic and the Harmonic minor scale

and those are what we are going to see today

As I did with the major scale, I will introduce you to the minor scale with the minor chords

we saw the minor chords some weeks ago.

Check out the link to the video here

We are going to learn for basic minor chords the corresponding minor scale

So we will introduce ourselves to the minor scales through the minor chords

as we did with the major scale

We saw that there are 3 basics configurations for majors chords

the G major for example, has this major scale

We also have 3 basics configurations for the minor chords

Though there are lots of variations to them

Again, check out the video about minor chords here

A 3th configuration we did not see is this one

The barre of the Fm

This barré comes from this position of Dm

It seems to me that the image is blurry, let me try to arrange that.

This is much better.

So, from this Dm, we can play all those barre minor chords

Dm

D#m

Em

Fm

F#m and so on

Now let us learn the minor scale based on those 3 positions

For this position

the melodic minor scale is going to be

Ths C-note is the tonic of the scale

That means that the scale starts and ends there

maybe you feel melancoly inside the melody

it continues...

and backwards

Lets do that again

This is for this position of the minor chord

So if you know a part of a song plays around this chord, you can also do to solo within those notes

That is for the melodic minor scale

The harmonic minor scale is a little bit different

The difference is just on one single note (on interval)

the difference is at this level of the scale

Instead of this note you have to play this one

The last note is just ONE fret BEFORE the tonic

This scale has an arabic or spanish taste

the imag still seems to be blurry...

And back

The chord is the same

All you need to know is that the last note of the harmonic scale is 1/2 ton (one fret) away to the tonic

to be continued...

Ok ?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét