Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 29 2017

Hello! This is Harka! (食の贅沢/Food luxury)

5000 people subscribe to my cannel!

So I'll tell thankfulness and future developments.

First,

My channel is subscribed by 5000 people.Thank you so much!

That was so hard^^

My channel started from "0" people.

At the same time as YouTube, making recipe was also a start from the beginning.

In fact,

So I checked my subscriber from start (0 people) to 1 month.

As a result・・・30 people subscribed my channel .

But now, 30 people subscribed for "1 day".

I think・・・"I became the position" is wrong. "I could become the position by subscriber" is true.

Many people watched my videos, subscribed my channel, and made my recipe.

So I think "I could become the position by many people".

Thank you so much.

And there is one thing I want to say.

To be honest, I changed the direction of my movies. (about 2017.9)

Usually, I cook and "tell" on the video.

But・・・I didn't "tell" on the video from September

At the time, I searched many things and got the advice.

So I think・・・"Not telling" is succsess.

But, as a result・・・

"Not telling" was crushing the individuality.

My character, form, and voice,

The thing which I cook and "tell" on the video is・・・my individuality.

Subscriber taught the thing for me.

"I like your voice♪"

"Please tell me more♪"

So I could find my individuality by being taught.

I feel "I could become the position by many people".

Thank you so, so much.

Next,

Future developments!

I told my future developments last message video^^

So, I'll tell ^^

There is the policy in my channel.

The policy is・・・watch my videos, make my recipes, and eat.

And bring a smile^^

With the assumption, my channel is cooking video for making.

"For making" is my policy.

So I'll tell my future developments^^

※ a little show off!?

① I cook in order to make the dining table easily luxurious!

So I'll cook easier to understand.

Recently, potato salad and chicken breast strips concerned the concept.

For example,If you search tor "how to make tasty potato salad",

you can find many kinds of recipe(><)

And I don't know which is delicious (><)

For example 2, If you study how to make potato salad by cookbook,

you can't know true of false.

I feel・・・there are few recipes which I can believe.

So I'll try many kinds of recipes. And I'll make the recipe easily luxurious!

In addition, I'll make the cooking video easier to understand.

You can cook easy and delicious by watching my videos.

" The recipe looks delicious♪" and "The recipe is delisious♪"

I want to make the videos.

So I cook in order to make the dining table easily luxurious!

② I'll make interesting videos^^

I would like teenagers to watch my videos^^

To be honest, there are few teenagers who watch my videos (><)

But, there are many teenagers who watch YouTube.

There are one thing which I felt.

The teenager give me a comment "I came to like cooking by watching your videos".

Teenager get interested cooking by watching my videos.

Teenager started cooking after watching my videos.

That is amazing as cooking expert.

I think・・・"I came to like cooking by watching your videos" is excellent!

So,

I'll make the videos which all of age people (and teenager!) can fully enjoy!

Delicious and interesting videos!

Recently, sushi-tempura concerned the concept!?^^

So I'll making interesting videos!

③ In memory of 5000 people,

③ I try the project as new challenge!

I get a request from many people^^

But there are some recipes which is difficult (><)

So I plan to make the recipe in other approach.

I'm starting to study^^

I want to show the new project until 1 month (I'll do my best^^)

So, I told the future developments.

Finally,

5000 subscribers!

To be honest, there are some people who could be subscribed 5000 people for 3 days.

On the other hand, I make cooking videos for making.

when I look a result,

"Why many people don't watch my videos" "Do I have no talent".

I thought the thing such a time.

But, I look not only the result but my process.

I started my channel without showing my face^^

And I pushed myself to show^^

I showed my face.

Many people watched my videos little by little.

I wanted to be a YouTuber and Cooking expert.

So i made my recipe site.

And, There were many people who want to know myself.

So I pushed myself^^

I made profile videos.

Recently, when I changed the direction of my videos, many subscribers helped me.

So, process!

I got many things until now.

Many people watch my videos,, make my recipes,

and give me many comments and feedback.

So I could make cooking videos until now.

Finally,

Thank you for watching, and making.

I don't strain myself.

But, I do my best!

I'll make many kinds of recipes! So look forward to it^^

And, I'll grow as a YouTuber and Cooking expert.

Please expect to me.

Because I do my best!!

Thank you for watching the video.

And look forward to my videos^^

See you next time!

For more infomation >> Tell really feels 【5000 subscribers. Thank you so much.】 - Duration: 9:33.

-------------------------------------------

MMD ll Bii ll Vietsub CC】 Dollhouse (Jai Wolf Remix) ll Miku - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> MMD ll Bii ll Vietsub CC】 Dollhouse (Jai Wolf Remix) ll Miku - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Borderlands 2 LIVE #7 - Duration: 5:01:47.

For more infomation >> Borderlands 2 LIVE #7 - Duration: 5:01:47.

-------------------------------------------

Rachel Brosnahan Would Never Do Stand-Up - Duration: 6:48.

For more infomation >> Rachel Brosnahan Would Never Do Stand-Up - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

Disko Kosmiko en Kodi - Duration: 9:58.

For more infomation >> Disko Kosmiko en Kodi - Duration: 9:58.

-------------------------------------------

Michelle Wolf Still Writes Extreme Dog Shaming Jokes for Late Night - Duration: 7:11.

For more infomation >> Michelle Wolf Still Writes Extreme Dog Shaming Jokes for Late Night - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

Развивающий мультфильм про машинки для детей и малышей Мультики про машинки Цветные машинки - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> Развивающий мультфильм про машинки для детей и малышей Мультики про машинки Цветные машинки - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Niloya Cips Paketi Kafa Değiştirme Parmak Ailesi Şarkısı Renkleri Öğreniyorum çocuk şarkıları - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Niloya Cips Paketi Kafa Değiştirme Parmak Ailesi Şarkısı Renkleri Öğreniyorum çocuk şarkıları - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Living the Dream: The Ultimate Team Player - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Living the Dream: The Ultimate Team Player - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing School Learn How to Draw School Coloring Book School Coloring Page Learn Colors - Duration: 12:46.

For more infomation >> Drawing School Learn How to Draw School Coloring Book School Coloring Page Learn Colors - Duration: 12:46.

-------------------------------------------

Bitcoins I Behind the Scenes Y-Kollektiv - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Bitcoins I Behind the Scenes Y-Kollektiv - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

おばあさん 介護士 感動話!老人ホームにいた危険人物で有名なおばあさん。しかし接する態度を変えたら、まさかの感謝され.. - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> おばあさん 介護士 感動話!老人ホームにいた危険人物で有名なおばあさん。しかし接する態度を変えたら、まさかの感謝され.. - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

அப்பாவை போட்டு தள்ளிட்டு தமிழ் சினிமாக்கு வந்த தமிழ் நடிகர்கள் யார் தெரியுமா ? Tamil Cinema News - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> அப்பாவை போட்டு தள்ளிட்டு தமிழ் சினிமாக்கு வந்த தமிழ் நடிகர்கள் யார் தெரியுமா ? Tamil Cinema News - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

5 Little Mickey Jumping on the Bed - 5 little Mouse jumping - Superhero Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 3:55.

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed,

One fell off and bumped his head.

Mama called the doctor, and the doctor said,

"No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Four little monkeys jumping on the bed,

One fell off and bumped her head.

Mama called the doctor, and the doctor said,

"No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Three little monkeys jumping on the bed,

One fell off and bumped his head.

Mama called the doctor, and the doctor said,

"No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed,

One fell off and bumped her head.

Mama called the doctor, and the doctor said,

"No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

One little monkey jumping on the bed,

He fell off and bumped his head.

Mama called the doctor, and the doctor said,

"No more Monkeys jumping on the bed,

Put those piggies back to the bed!"

For more infomation >> 5 Little Mickey Jumping on the Bed - 5 little Mouse jumping - Superhero Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

XOÀI TUYỆT ĐỐI KHÔNG ĐƯỢC ĂN VỚI MÓN NÀY NẾU NHƯ KHÔNG MUỐN BỊ HỎNG THẬN - Duration: 13:54.

For more infomation >> XOÀI TUYỆT ĐỐI KHÔNG ĐƯỢC ĂN VỚI MÓN NÀY NẾU NHƯ KHÔNG MUỐN BỊ HỎNG THẬN - Duration: 13:54.

-------------------------------------------

СЮРШУТКА О ПРОЗРЕВШЕМ КРОТЕ - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> СЮРШУТКА О ПРОЗРЕВШЕМ КРОТЕ - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Quick Q&A #1 - Duration: 4:04.

What's up, @emilstakic here, @sskryper there from instagram

or Emil and Dušan

Today we are going to answer some of the most frequent questions we get asked on instagram

Related to photography, gear we use etc.

So, let's go!

One of the most frequent is about our gear

I take photos with this Camera I am currently recording on - Canon 700D

with kit lens 18-55mm and 55-250mm

I used to take photos with Nikon 3000D

kit lens 18-55 and 50mm f 1.8

Now, my friend Petar gave me his Nikon D80

Shoutout to Pera

I take photos with him, with 18-135mm

And 50mm f 1.8

Next question is how we edit our photos and what programs we use?

We both use Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop

but Lightroom more for editing and PS just in some cases

Yeah if we make some masterpieces

Like the #fakemoongang and stars

And Birds

And then people ask me where do I find this

In Photoshop bruh.

Next question: For how long we do Photography?

With DSLR - 13 months

Before that I used to take photos on my phone

For a year let's say

Sum - 2 years, with DSLR 13 months

I started doing photography in April

With my phone

I bought my Camera in June

So I don't do photography that much

Next...

Why we even started doing Photography?

I started doing it because of boredom

I first started on my phone than I liked it and Bought a Camera

Actually I bought camera for Youtube in the first place

But I was lazy to record anything

And than I moved to Photography

How do we earn money?

We earn just a tiny bit with photoshootings for now

Also from selling our photos

If you are interested in some photoshootings

Feel free to DM us

Here are our profiles

I'll show you some of my portraits right now

So if you are interested, one more time, DM us

That's it for this quick Q&A

Those are some of the most frequent questions we get asked

Hope you enjoyed

We'll probably start making some more videos

And I don't have any more battery left so

see ya next time

Bye, Peace!

Peace? I did this for Peace sign

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét