Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

We need to build some bridges, and we're going to do that in this review because

we're looking at scale models of bridge beams these are made by an Australian

company, BSR beams, and they are in 1:50 scale. The beams in question have

been delivered in handmade expanded polystyrene packaging, and after we cut

the tape that giant hand crane can lift the beam out. There are a couple of other

parts and here is another one which is a pier structure and it also comes in its

own packaging.

So it's assembly time, it's bridge building time. The V-shaped piers

spring off their own foundation beam, and then we've got a cross head which just

rests on top. So there we have the two sets of piers and we can span the beams

between them. The beams rest in the recesses in the cross head and the flat

surfaces are all good so everything stands up well.

The reason these parts have such a realistic concrete look is because they

are concrete and they're also strong because they have some reinforcement

inside. A particularly impressive aspect of the beams is that they have a proper

pre camber and here you can see it, it is the upward curve. Of course as the beams

are made of concrete they are relatively heavy and if we gently put one on the

Cranes Etc weighbridge we can see that it weighs about 650 grams or one and a

half pounds. That compares to the real beam which weighs around 100 tons.

Let's look at some of the uses of the beams and the first is as a heavy haulage load

and the beam looks really good on a multi-axle trailer. A nice feature of the

beams is that I have lifting loops cast in so if you've got suitable rigging and a

big crane and you can also pose the beams being lifted.

Tthe best thing about these concrete parts is how well they go with other

suitable models.

These parts by BSR beams look very convincing and certainly because they

are concrete they look way better than resin beams. They are well made and the

pre camber on the beams is particularly good so if you want a great

looking accessory to go with other models then these are very good.

For more infomation >> BSR Concrete Bridge Beams by Cranes Etc TV - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Kwiseon - SOLO (BLACKPINK JENNIE Japanese&Korean Remix) - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Kwiseon - SOLO (BLACKPINK JENNIE Japanese&Korean Remix) - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

The 2019 Audi A1 Sportback is a €26,000 Comapact Hatchback | NEW Full Review Interior Exterior - Duration: 17:22.

For more infomation >> The 2019 Audi A1 Sportback is a €26,000 Comapact Hatchback | NEW Full Review Interior Exterior - Duration: 17:22.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 34. Belarus. Transit in Minsk and fun in Brest - Duration: 9:14.

so, we are now in Minsk, the capital of Belarus

in the train station

with Kadir

such a huge train station

sunny, nice weather

now going to Brest

so, now we boarded train

and going from Minsk to Brest

price

two something Euro

nice, clean

cultural

tickets

so, after 4 hours 40 minutes

and covering 350 km

we are in Brest

nice weather

going to the city

we are in Brest at Sovetskaya Street

this is good

so, we are now at embankment

in the Brest

such a river

interesting, music playing

I love you

fucker, pussy

if it will not fly

your name?

wait for it to heat up

it is not heating up

Nastya think before it is too late

that's it, Nastya, think by head

not going up

how it is going on?

it is started

need more, wait

it is loosing here, glue it

glue it, glue it, there is a hole

it will not fly

need to glue it

it will not fly

this is sign

will fly, this is sign

honestly, I know

why there is a hole?

nobody will find us

two minutes

it will burn, girls be quiet

no

girls

maybe, I don't know

you will seat in police. what you mean?

I know my rights

what?

this is my last day

on Titanic

no need words, no need panic

this is my last day

on Titanic

that's all love

throwing candy wrapper

this is my last day

on Titanic

I will go to the banks

I'll be late

I'm free, alive

turn off cables

from my white wings

it's time

I did it myself

I'm not owing anything to anyone

released and took off

to the far banks

despite chances and sharp waves

released and singed

you are

not my captain

and I'm not your ocean

so, leave unnecessary farewells

spilled on the hearts

no, no need words

no need panic

this is my last day

on Titanic

this is all love

taking off batiks

this is my last day

in acrobatics

no, no need words

no need panics

this is my last day on Titanic

this is all love

throwing candy-wrappers

this is my last day on

Titanic

on Titanic

on Titanic

on Titanic

on Titanic

class, it's superb

nature, lake

such a lake, 5 am

we still not sleeping

we have to go to Ukraine at 8 am

but we still partying

I don't know

nice nature, forest lake

but we are not hurry up

music playing

going to Ukraine

to put blonde girl on the side

Shatsk Lakes

For more infomation >> Episode 34. Belarus. Transit in Minsk and fun in Brest - Duration: 9:14.

-------------------------------------------

Американський керл - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Американський керл - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Вспыш и чудо машинки – Подарок на новый год! Мультик с игрушками для детей. Развивающий мультфильм - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Вспыш и чудо машинки – Подарок на новый год! Мультик с игрушками для детей. Развивающий мультфильм - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

SO TEUER! Das kostet ein Strafzettel in Australien | VLOG#17 - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> SO TEUER! Das kostet ein Strafzettel in Australien | VLOG#17 - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

3000万円のランボルギーニをヨメミさんにプレゼント!!!【クリスマスお正月ドッキリ】 - Duration: 7:52.

For more infomation >> 3000万円のランボルギーニをヨメミさんにプレゼント!!!【クリスマスお正月ドッキリ】 - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

Parkour POV Best of 2018 | urbanamadei - Duration: 5:35.

Thank You for this awesome Year 2018!!!

For more infomation >> Parkour POV Best of 2018 | urbanamadei - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Kingdom Hearts : สรุปจักรวาล #2 (Kingdom Hearts χ) - Duration: 13:34.

For more infomation >> Kingdom Hearts : สรุปจักรวาล #2 (Kingdom Hearts χ) - Duration: 13:34.

-------------------------------------------

EMINEM RAP GOD REACTION - SODAIS12 - Duration: 10:06.

(UNBELIEVABLE REACTION)

Oh My God I Think This Was The Part

(COOL INTRO)

assalamualaikum Brother and Sisters and Welcome Back Guys To Another Video

It's You're Boy Sodais and today I'm Back With Another Video Today i'm gonna be reacting to a rap God which it's a music it's a rap God rap

God sorry it's a rap God from Eminem

well I'm sure most of you guys know whose eminem because he's actually

famous on YouTube and you have 33 million subscribers so this video as released

five years ago and it's over 800 million People have watch it and yeah I

really wanted to see what this rap god or this music it's about because one of my

friend Sharif Sharif yeah okay I'm gonna I'm gonna just give a shout out for them

is channel is on the description if you guys want to subscribe to him

you're welcome Sharif and it told me to react to it and it's a rap god and I

just wanted to see what kind of music or whatever it is and yeah i hope

hope you guys enjoyed reaction I hope you guys enjoyed the video and yeah also

guys before we get started make sure to subscribe

and like the video for more of my videos and with that said let's get and jump to it

and see what kind of rap god or music it is one after that guys I'm gonna be

reacting Islamic videos because I need to really watch them and that's why I

want to shoot you guys so you guys get the information and live from it and you

guys need to watch it from you because that's really important yeah so don't

forget to subscribe and like the video and let's go and jump to it and watch

the rap God seriously yeah

let's go okay let's go guys

(EMINEM RAP GOD REACTION - SODAIS12)

it's kind of funny

(EMINEM RAP GOD REACTION - SODAIS12)

brain

I like the spot there's nothing exciting

I don't know man what does this dude

this is Eminem or what

braum one hey come on dude like what is so excited it's just talking too fast

what the Freak sorry guys I'm not saying any bad words but I'm like what I'm

detentions don't know what

on an odd dude

the only thing it does I think this was the farm oh my god your take too long to

come to this part like a minute are you kidding me it's like seven minutes six

or what

just want to funny right okay the video finished I need to now talk about it oh

my god guys do you just see what happened here

so it was like seven minutes are you kidding me do it

okay so just the part where I was I was even doing anything I was just watching

it was keep talking talking and I had no idea and it was kind of so boring to me

I actually like the first part because it was like the first what do you say 10

or 15 seconds because it was too funny but then this part anyway yeah like like

you okay oh my god I don't know what to say but it was mind-blowing because I

didn't even understand what he said but the other parts like it was kind of

boring and I don't like it but I respect my name I like there is videos like for

example not afraid and I'm not alone like those videos I really like it and I

kind of hear it sometimes but this one mm I don't think I would download or I

would hear any more to it because it's just like a rap but I don't like crap

anymore and I but I respected but it was a good music I don't know yeah let me

know what do you guys think put it on the comment and I will check them out

and yeah guys thank you guys for watching as always and I will see you on

the next one don't forget to subscribe and like the video for more next we do

I'm gonna be a we are putting an Islamic video because

I didn't need to watch it I want to share because it's important and

Annika's herself to know the information yeah don't forget to watch that and yeah

that's it guys you guys enjoy it and I was doing the next one take care that

when the haters peace

For more infomation >> EMINEM RAP GOD REACTION - SODAIS12 - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

【Darksiders 末日騎士_ep07】教堂大冒險2/3_收集三把劍好難啊!!! - Duration: 15:44.

For more infomation >> 【Darksiders 末日騎士_ep07】教堂大冒險2/3_收集三把劍好難啊!!! - Duration: 15:44.

-------------------------------------------

WEIRD WHAT'S IN MY BAG - Duration: 10:41.

For more infomation >> WEIRD WHAT'S IN MY BAG - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

Health Benefits of Saffron | Saffron for Skin Whitening - Duration: 2:03.

top five health benefits of saffron saffron is one of the most exotic and

expensive spices known for its people in color and sweet flavor

saffron also has several therapeutic and health benefits here are the top five

health benefits of saffron number one helps digestion saffron is effective for

relieving gas and acidity related problems as it helps digestion

furthermore it has carminative properties which means it helps reduce

flatulence and suppress stomach cramps number 2 treats insomnia you can also

use saffron to treat sleep disorders like insomnia it's mild sedative

properties help relax the nerves and calm your mild this in turn promotes

sound sleep number 3 supports eyesight to improve eyesight you can take saffron

extract as a dietary supplement consult a doctor for the correct dosage number 4

improves memory saffron is believed to help inhibit the aggregation and

deposition of myeloid shop s in the brain thus helping in the treatment of

Alzheimer's disease to improve your memory regularly drink saffron milk or

saffron tea number 5 improves heart health

saffron also helps improve cardiac health animal studies have found that it

may help lower cholesterol levels and reduce high blood pressure to improve

your heart health take saffron in supplement or dietary

form before starting a supplement regimen consult your doctor if you liked

the video give us a thumb and subscribe to our channel thank you for watching

and share with friends

For more infomation >> Health Benefits of Saffron | Saffron for Skin Whitening - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

мужчины стали гордые опять (вантала) - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> мужчины стали гордые опять (вантала) - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯; (2016-2018) - Duration: 7:07.

these edits are from my Instagram so there may be some which are not featured here !!

|| my first ever SVP edit eww ||

|| my first ever attempt on typography ||

|| i finally learnt about panning and tried "smooth" transitions ||

|| i used to be so proud of this !! urgh ||

|| i really like this edit and i think i still do... i just wish i have put more effort in it :(( ||

|| i had a huge ass hiatus because i didn't had enough storage sksks ||

|| MY FIRST AE EDIT !! i know its bad sksks ||

|| i had a really nice idea but i didn't had the skills hmm maybe i'll remake it ||

|| i used to like this because i did the eyes flare uwu ||

|| i think this was my first ever attempt on a smooth transitions & also twixtor(?) ||

|| TO THIS DAY, IM STILL INLOVE WITH THIS EDIT !! This was like the starting of me really " stepping up" a bit ||

|| this was also my another breakthrough uwu i really snapped after this SKSKS jk ||

|| i really liked the first part but onwards?? ummmm ||

|| pls ignore the horrible twixtor kssksksk ||

|| i tried editing with a fast pace song :(( ||

|| the only velocity edit i'm proud of ||

|| this was for my best friend's birthday and it turned unexpectedly good (in my standards sksksk)

|| again.. i tried attempting a face paced edit and failed ||

|| a soft boiiii uwu + i liked the 3D sooo ||

|| tried a new effect/look ||

|| i wanted to do a candy style 3D thingy ||

|| sksks i imagined it better hmmm ||

|| testing out s_shake uwu ||

|| i wanted to do an aesthetics theme but i suck ||

|| a soft monthly !! ||

|| a collab with @dttcx !! go check out his channel if ya want to ||

|| a birthday edit !! i really like this hehe but knowing myself, i'll probably hate this after some time ||

|| i really like how it is going but im stuck cuz i have 0 inspiration kssksks ||

LOOOK AT THAT SHIZZZ SKSKKSK

COMMENT WHO OR WHAT I SHOULD EDIT NEXT <3

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét