Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

Hello everyone, I am LuHan, the Crest endorser.

The New Year is coming, what are your New Year's wishes?

My New Year's wish is to take better care of my family, be joyful,

Just like Crest, I always care about you.

Let's laugh out and glitter together.

In the New Year, Crest and I are waiting for you here together.

For more infomation >> [ENG] LuHan × Crest New Year Wishes - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

More Talk of a BIG January Nintendo Direct (RUMOR) & Smash Bros. Ultimate Facing Sellouts in Japan! - Duration: 11:36.

Yo what is good everyone Oh J here welcome back to another video today

we've got some awesome information for you guys so let's go ahead and get right

into it and we're starting off with Super Smash Brothers ultimate how else

will we start this off this game has just been exploding across the world

pretty much every single area this game has sold millions when it comes to the

major regions but it seems like Japan is having a Smash Brothers crisis a bit

because a lot of stores are reporting sellouts of the game so if you don't

know the numbers or if you didn't see some of my reports that we had on there

when it comes to the media create or even the famous new charts Super Smash

Brothers ultimate not including digital has sold more than 2 million units in

Japan alone in about two weeks and some odd days so several different GE o

locations across Japan and other video game retailers are seeing the gangs sell

out so is this good or bad because that's the thing that people always talk

about well you shouldn't sell out of the game as big as Smash Brothers but then

again the game has sold over 2 million units and to be exact when it comes to

retail sales 2 million like seventy-nine thousand something so this game is

almost as big as splatoon 2 already in Japan actually as a good chance of

passing up splatoon 2 in the next few weeks especially if it continues on

sales tracks let's say in the next three or four weeks it sells about maybe

200,000 to 300,000 units or anywhere in that combination it could catch it

because the tune to not including digital is at about 2.8 million units so

Smash Brothers has the chance to be the biggest game when it comes to the switch

bigger than splatoon - bigger than Super Mario Odyssey bigger than my own car

eight deluxe bigger than all of them because it's actually outsold all of

those games already and people didn't think Smash Brothers was going to be as

big as let's say a game like splatoon - or at least catch it this fast but it's

actually almost there it could theoretically catch it in the

next couple weeks so that's how big this game is this is the biggest game in

Japan hasn't seen anything like this on the Nintendo switch so I can see why

some retailers are having trouble with stock because people are buying this

game so fast and it's selling so well and I think it's actually doing better

than what some people might have thought because

splatoon - didn't do as well as this but then again you have to remember that in

Japan with the sales of the Nintendo switch compared to when splatoon 2 came

out that came out in the first year of the Nintendo switch there were some

shortages there were some issues with it and the system didn't have as big of an

install base whereas Smash Brothers came out more than a year and a half later

around a year and a half later from when splatoon 2 came out so of course you're

gonna have a bigger install base so therefore you can get more sales next

year when the new Pokemon game comes out I'm pretty sure that that's going to

pass up what splatoon 2 and also what Smash Brothers did in the first week if

not very close after it launches so it could be way bigger so it's just one of

those things as the install base grows you're going to get more and more game

sales but Smash Brothers a lot of people didn't kind of see this coming when it

comes to its popularity in Japan we knew it was going to do well but did we know

that it was gonna outsell Super Mario Odyssey Mario Kart 8 deluxe Legend is on

the breath of the wild and almost near where splatoon was pretty much in the

first couple weeks I don't think really anybody predicted that well I kind of

didn't I knew it was gonna do great but hey a lot of people didn't think it was

gonna do this good because it's already passed up all those games that I just

mentioned and it has splatoon too right in its crosshairs based on how well it's

selling so what do you guys think about Super Smash Brothers ultimate kind of

selling out across the region across Japan there and of course here in the US

great sales seen a lot of different data come in from there we have to wait and

see what the official numbers are also Europe we haven't talked about that too

much but it's selling a lot there as well this game could easily pull in

around maybe 10 million units within its first month it could be that or maybe

even more so we'll have to wait and see on that so what do you guys think about

all of this let me know your thoughts in the comment section below

alright I'm moving on to the next topic here we have a slight delay of guilty

gear xx accent core + R for the Nintendo switch so Arc System Works has

unfortunately delayed the Nintendo switched version of the game which was

previously planned for 2018 but there's not many days left in 2018 so something

had to give right here is what Arc System orcs had to say on the matter

we're sorry we were unable to release it in 2018 but please look forward to more

information so here's an overview of the game if you don't know about this one

this is once again guilty gear BlazBlue all these

Alvers yeah that's them this is a high quality game really hardcore 2d anime

inspired fighters so let's check out what this game is about so first

released back in 2006 in arcades as guilty gear double X or xx accent core

guilty gear xx accent core + R became a fan favorite after undergoing and tune

up to optimize each character's individual concept making the enjoyment

of offense a level deeper so here are the key features of the game a full 25

character cast accent core marked the return of the fan favorite such as cliff

under sin and justice writing out the cast of 25 playable characters and in

the + R version that's this one they are alongside everyone else have been fully

fine-tuned for more competitive play modes by the bucketload all-time series

favorite modes are back Survival m dot om mission and training modes are

unlocked over 100 artist illustrations in the

gallery mode you have so metal you have an awesome soundtrack and of course

online multiplayer so go up against your friends or even enemies or strangers in

ranked or player matches using the magic of the Internet ranked matches track

your wins while player matches don't so just have fun if you want to do that so

awesome stuff here BlazBlue also guilty here we got mortal kombat xi all of

these games are coming out in the first half of 2019 for the Nintendo switch so

if you're a fighting game fan and you want to be able to practice anywhere

that you want this is definitely the versions to get with the guilty gear

accent core + or double X or xx accent core + for the switch I'm actually more

keen on a game that I haven't talked about too much and that is blazblue

central fiction special edition that one is coming out early 2019 I think

February on the switch there's a demo on the Japanese B shop at this point I'm

actually a little bit more inclined to play that one just because I like Noel

Vermillion more than anything Jesus liked my

character that I like so I think I'm going to play that one over this one per

se but guilty gear is no slouch this is one of the fan favorites this is one of

the ones that are balanced and people really like I'm an online multi-player

built into there too so they're not cheaping out too much when it comes to

that front and if you want a complete game load all the stuff but not to worry

about extra DLC and all that kind of like blaze blue cross tag battle with

it's ridiculous DLC plans this might be for you or you can even go up

blew the central fiction the specialization that's coming out early

next year or even Borel combat 11 but that will probably have DLC plans and

all this but which is it bad it's just sometimes the games come out I listen

with these arc system Moore's games in there but so much DLC plan for it's like

you don't want to get it right at this point you want to wait maybe for it but

these games are already finished and done they're just fine re-releases of

really good games that are already fine-tuned and balanced so you know

you're gonna get the best experience possible when you do pick it up so I'm

excited for this one here to see and watch because I know there's gonna be

people getting down on this game when it comes to the competitive scene so what

do you guys think about this getting a slight delay and some of the fighting

games in early 2019 for the switch let me know your thoughts in the comment

section below alright I'm moving on to the final topic

here we do have some talk of a January Nintendo Direct shoutouts to everybody

who linked this to me on Twitter I know my boy EP I don't know if he wants me to

actually say his name but you know who you are and Rica I got you my guy get

you that shout out there so he basically linked to me about this with a possible

Nintendo Direct On January 3rd at 2019 so that would be on the New Year's week

so not so sure about that but this is all based on the Johnny turbo tweeting

people to guess the next game that they will be releasing with the hashtag

Nintendo Direct Message so there's been some speculation that it's going to be

January 3rd 2019 although I don't think it would be that week if they're going

to do Nintendo Direct we don't know we'll talk about the possibilities and

what Nintendo's done before all that but I don't think it would be that week I

think they would wait a little bit just because New Year's is New Year's but

then again there's that big dragon quest 11 s event that's going down or just

announcement that's going down so maybe it's not anything big but it's just an

announcement a whole Nintendo Direct on the New Year's week not so sure about

that maybe it's a later date in January and that's kind of what I wanted to talk

about is just January is there a possible Nintendo Direct and I've talked

to people on Twitter about this and kind of talked about it in previous videos so

we've talked about a January direct and I think that based on what Nintendo's

done in the past right Nintendo has always had pretty big events in the past

like the last like five or six January's or whatever we've had a big event or a

big direct we had the Nintendo presentation so we're showed off so many

different games that was January 2017 and January 2018 so this past one we did

have a smaller end type of thing we had a Nintendo Direct mini but we still

got some pretty big announcement side of that for example like Dark Souls for the

Nintendo switch and addition to that we did get the world ends with you on the

switch as well and some other good announcements sprinkled in there so I do

think that it's possible that we get a direct in January just because Nintendo

didn't really have anything else outside of that big direct if they had back in

like September or whatever we revealed a ton of different games Final Fantasies

and all sorts of cool stuff but then we also have the Super Smash Brothers

direct which is just that so there hasn't been a direct in a while and

January is primed up for that Nintendo has showed some of their hand but not

all of their hand when it comes to 2019 but we know of a lot of games like for

example Luigi's Mansion we also have town we have all the different Final

Fantasy games from Square Enix that are coming this Fire Emblem three houses we

need release states for a lot of this stuff maybe some more information we

haven't seen a ton of stuff even on any of those games that I mentioned we got

one trailer for Fire Emblem we got one little chiller for town and we really

didn't get anything for the new Animal Crossing game we just found out that

it's coming out in 2019 we still have nothing for the new Pokemon game I don't

think that's gonna be there but there could be something we still need more

information on a lot of this stuff than to actually see the games going

Luigi's Mansion that doesn't have a lot of information on it either so I think

that we're going to get some more information that we're gonna get some

release dates and maybe some new announcements of games coming out

there's a lot of rumors floating around the whole persona 5 type of deal and

also like what's retro working on I mean there's all sorts of stuff that could be

announced or not I don't really know that's the thing apart I have no idea

what's gonna happen but I do think that we could get a generally drink just

based off of what we've gotten before simply that's what it comes down to

Nintendo has done it before and the past two January's we have gotten some good

stuff so I think that Nintendo could reveal maybe some release dates and

other things and maybe some new games maybe we get some other PlayStation 4

ports or something like that or maybe it's another mini director where they

reveal maybe one big reveal at the end so we're just gonna have to wait and see

overall I'm excited to see what Nintendo has for us it's almost like Christmas

every time they do these little Nintendo directs I think some people have huge

expectations they're expecting everything but I just kind of go insane

a it's just more information about stuff because we already know about a lot of

these games just a matter of when they actually come out and when we can play

them so what do you guys think about it possible

Nintendo Direct based on what Johnny turbo is saying over here what do you

guys think about guilty gear and adjust into Super Smash Brothers let me know

your thoughts in the comment section below

all right into that wraps it up for this video here gonna check out the links in

description below we got Facebook and Twitter gonna give

us a like and a phone or social media really helps to spread the content of

klaris across the internet addition to youtube also make sure you check out our

patreon twitch and youtube live gaming pages hit that like button if you did

like this video let's you know you guys want more content like this going for in

the future and subscribe the player SS for this RPG

japanese a nintendo gaming news thank you so much for watching and we'll catch

engine for the next video peace

For more infomation >> More Talk of a BIG January Nintendo Direct (RUMOR) & Smash Bros. Ultimate Facing Sellouts in Japan! - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

The same procedure as last year, Miss Sophie? - Sophies Woche - Folge 7 - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> The same procedure as last year, Miss Sophie? - Sophies Woche - Folge 7 - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Vì Nghèo Trả Nợ Tình Anh, Xót Xa Liên Khúc Nhạc Vàng - Duration: 1:28:20.

For more infomation >> Vì Nghèo Trả Nợ Tình Anh, Xót Xa Liên Khúc Nhạc Vàng - Duration: 1:28:20.

-------------------------------------------

【アイデンティティ V】第五人格ガチですごい知識大集合カウボーイ決定版 - Duration: 9:58.

Good evening

I hope to continue explaining the way of the cowboys this time as well this time

I got a cold a bit since last time

Well, my head did not go around a bit

I thought that the voice was also one thing

Again

I am allowed to enter free this time as well

You remembered Memories of Leo

It's a new place right?

I have a mental attitude

Hunter is a spider

It is when there is a mental eye. In such a form

You can see where the hunter is

So when you do a cowboy

The first thing you want to be careful about

First of all it is

I think that I said it last time, though

I practiced the lasso

I've done it more than 30 times

Because it does not hit hard

That's pretty it is 20 times out of 30 times

I was skipped.

So it was skipped the first time

The probability of meeting the hunter at the very beginning is very high

I think that it is high.

personally

I do not know why.

To some extent

Well, I'm listening to a friend who is a good survivor

It is on the side of the Chase character

Easier to install a hunter nearest

You look like

It is the place where the hunter is the first place

So the mental and mechanical engineers are a bit far away

If it is easy to install

Well there seems to be such a tendency

Even if you do not mind or do mechanical engineers

Even if you do a character unsuitable for Chase, the possibility of meeting the very beginning

I have it.

It can not be said unconditionally

I felt it when I did this cowboy very much

20 times out of 30 First skipped

After all it was not ordinary thought

It is clear that only cowboys are funny

I have always been blurred

Probably it is not wrong information I think

So I think that I forgot to supplement the previous time

It is this lasso

That is for example

It is like there are such obstacle trees, tales are there

Then I can not jump over the window frame

Because I am also practical

I am sorry if I made a mistake because it is not clear information

Since I have never been jumped over

For example, it would be nice if you could rescue in this state

I can not help it

I think that you can not jump over the window frame in the same way

I can not show a very good place for a while so it will end

Hatch is here

It is good to remember the location of the hatch you found along the way

The priest will collapse

I do not understand it at all yet this course

It is a little dangerous, but shall we open the item box

Is it possible to have items other than lasso?

You can not have any other items until you run out of lasso!

It may be that you run away in the factory for a while

For the new course

It is said that this music resembles a Christmas song

Oh, there was a decipherer

You'd better touch it for a moment

Because the upper crow stops

It did not happen.

Why?

Is it a gentle demon?

It is the place of this hatch

Oh I came The next one came

nice!

Now I wish that the Air Force has deciphered

Well, as spider and ripper are said to be weakened anymore

I wish it was a gentle demon

There are not many gentle demons

I was touched.

Oh, was it right before my eyes

Oh, the Air Force has become a wall of meat

Technique to be attacked instead of behind the companion after rescue

It is the best that you let it escape and decipher it with your eyes

Without it all recovered

This is the best for deciphering

Would you fix it?

To win this is not it

Well whether it is with reconciliation or not

I will recover when the gate opens at the end.

It is when I am sitting in it, so it can not be helped

Sitting State It is sitting down

When it is in the state since I got attack twice

By the way I can not help it

I do not hit the lasso

As you said earlier you can not cross the window frame or obstacles in practice

Help him with rope and let the hunter follow him as soon as he is chasing.

In such a form I wish I could escape

There is a decryptor I do not know where it is very

I'm getting a bit at a long place

I think that it is probable that the air force will fly already in the meaning of learning this course

I think whether it was a good movie in the sense that I remember this course

So the location of the hatch is already

I know.

Which one comes with the hunter first?

I could go on ahead

Yes um Well I had a slightly unwilling result with this form

Well I think that you can refer somewhat to something like this

Yes, that's right.

For more infomation >> 【アイデンティティ V】第五人格ガチですごい知識大集合カウボーイ決定版 - Duration: 9:58.

-------------------------------------------

ΓΥΜΝΑΣΤΙΚΗ ΚΑΙ ΦΑΙ vlog / despina georgiadu - Duration: 8:27.

For more infomation >> ΓΥΜΝΑΣΤΙΚΗ ΚΑΙ ΦΑΙ vlog / despina georgiadu - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

تعلم 7 أسرار للشخصية القوية ◆ كيف تحصل على شخصية قوية - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> تعلم 7 أسرار للشخصية القوية ◆ كيف تحصل على شخصية قوية - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Hội anh già ISSprox, HHCC, Yamate Leo rank siêu đẳng - Đừng bao giờ coi thường hội già - Duration: 11:44.

For more infomation >> Hội anh già ISSprox, HHCC, Yamate Leo rank siêu đẳng - Đừng bao giờ coi thường hội già - Duration: 11:44.

-------------------------------------------

জান্নাতের পথ এত সহজ নয় কেন | শায়েরখ মুখলেসুর রহমান মাদানী | Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> জান্নাতের পথ এত সহজ নয় কেন | শায়েরখ মুখলেসুর রহমান মাদানী | Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

PUBG MOBİLE KASMA SORUNU ÇÖZÜMÜ |60 fps| - Duration: 5:51.

Welcome to everyone today solve the freeze problem in pubg mobile

How get we 60 fps with samsung galxy j7 prime

There are low and medium but we need high and very high i played wit j7 prime

But this solution work on samsung devices

so do not write it does not work on my phone

First we need game tuner and gfx tool you are can download game tuner in google and gfx tool in google play

But before we should make something in settings

click the build number

Than click developer mod

Click the 4x MSSA

After that click the game tuner

do the settings as you see

And close the application but work behind

And open the gfx tool do the setting as you see

Working application

You are see work the application

If you are like the video click the like button and subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> PUBG MOBİLE KASMA SORUNU ÇÖZÜMÜ |60 fps| - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

No internet signal between Whitchurch and Ellesmere on the Llangollen Canal - Duration: 7:36.

good morning and welcome to the narrow experience

today we're going from Whitchurch towards Ellesmere

we know we're not going to get to Ellesmere because it's about six hours cruising

away from where we moored up last night and

it's about half past 11 and we're not going to make that because

it's getting dark about 4 o'clock

down there is the arm towards

whitchurch the incompleted in half filled in arm let us know in the

comments if you want us to do a through the hedge there because it looks really

interesting and historic and we are heading back and well spoiler alert

we're probably going to do one anyway

it's a gorgeous day for cruising today along the Llangollen

The sun us out, a little bit low for my liking

but it makes everything seem so bright and beautiful

the added benefit is that after completing the locks

we've now got 20 miles of lock free cruising

It's the Teletubby mountain!

I'm too old to know who the Teletubbies are

I don't think that's a good thing. Kath: I'm too old for the teletubby's as well!

so for those of you who have missed Lisa we are coming up to Lisa on the boat

Except she's not out at the moment. It's Scooby and one of the others. we gonna see Lisa

You hope you are going to see Lisa

[peep peep]

Hi Lisa!!!

so we all saw how happy Lisa was to see me right

we have just passed under the original Cumbrian railways of bridge 39 which

originally linked Whitchurch to Welshpool

Is Welshpool where the 14 locks are? No

Oh. Thats in Newport.

there is a museum for the railway in Oswestry

Oswestry

if we are near there I would really like to check it out

how do you say it Oswestry Oswestry

It's ok, I couldn't pronounce half the places in Australia

fooly cooly whoo - gong there's no such place as a wooly pooly gong

but Wollongong is in Australia Mittagong, yes

So we have moored up but

I'm not 100% sure if we're going to stay Kath's checking the internet reception

because we need to do some work and it looks like it's pretty non-existent but

it's such a beautiful spot we don't want to leave if we can help it and tomorrow

the plan is to get to Ellesmere so it would be nice to be able to get a little

bit of work done this afternoon also the cats have been really sweet

about not going out and only working me at 4:00 in the morning instead of the

usual 3:00 in the morning so we would really like to be able just

to let them out for a few hours even though it's really cold so that they

could have a bit of a frolic so we're gonna see if we can get a little bit of

Internet Here's hoping and I'm going to clean the

roof because I don't like all the leaves decomposing and right with my

decomposing firewood

These leaves from yesterday. There is so many.

Absolutely no signal

no signal. What you wanna do you wanna have the night off or do you want to move?

For more infomation >> No internet signal between Whitchurch and Ellesmere on the Llangollen Canal - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Efe tanemin doğum gününe gitti. Barbienin Rüya evini inceledi. Oyuncaklarıyla oynadı. - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> Efe tanemin doğum gününe gitti. Barbienin Rüya evini inceledi. Oyuncaklarıyla oynadı. - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Как снимали видео Skyeng + Итоги 2018 года - Duration: 16:39.

For more infomation >> Как снимали видео Skyeng + Итоги 2018 года - Duration: 16:39.

-------------------------------------------

Ngọc Rồng Online - Tại Sao Trùm Sever z500z..Lại Bị Phá 3 Set Kích Hoạt...Lý Do ? - Duration: 16:22.

For more infomation >> Ngọc Rồng Online - Tại Sao Trùm Sever z500z..Lại Bị Phá 3 Set Kích Hoạt...Lý Do ? - Duration: 16:22.

-------------------------------------------

Флорида. Орёл и Решка. Морской сезон/По морям-2 (Russian, English subtitles) - Duration: 44:41.

Kolya: This is Tampa. Up-tempo Tampa! Greetings everyone!

This is Heads and Tails and we landed in Florida!

Alina: We are here to look for sea cows! The only thing missing on our list of accomplishments.

Kolya: There are so many sea cows here. The sea meadows are full of them!

Alina: Do you realize what this means? Both the poor and the rich can see them!

Kolya: You mean both YOU and a rich tourist can meet them?

Alina: Let us make a bet. Whomever sees less of them…

Kolya: …Will have to bring a bucket of sea cow milk! You're on!

Alina: Wait! What if they do not produce milk?

Kolya: Too late! A bet is a bet! Heads!

Alina: Tails!

I will see cows! I will see cows!

I do not know how you will come up with that bucket of milk Kolya, but I can buy one now!

Kolya: Moo!

Alina: Florida is a State squeezed between the warm Gulf of Mexico and the cold Atlantic Ocean.

Kolya: You can wear shorts and flip-flops the entire year,

enjoy remarkably gorgeous beaches and swim with unique animals – manatees!

Bringing your $100 to the U.S. is not enough.

I still had to go to the exchange to break that hundred in order to get to the city.

As you well know, Americans love everything big.

The local airport is not an exception – you have to take the train to get to shuttles from the terminal.

Luckily, it is free. I made it on time!

I arrived seven minutes later. I did not make it to the city, but it was a nice ride between terminals.

Here is the most affordable transport routed to the city – a bus. Hello.

Two dollars is ten times cheaper than a taxi.

Alina: I finally have the gold card. That means that I can pick any ride that I desire! How about that one?

No. It is too big. This one? Not it. That one? It is so cute and tiny! No, we are in America!

This one is sporty, but I want more power! What will you and I get? Perhaps the one right here?

I thought that he would hit me!

BMW i8! Stylish, powerful and eco-friendly.

It might be the car from the future! What a rocket! How do I open it?

Can I get in now?

Let us fly! This space car has three engines – one runs on gas and two are electric.

Together they combine for 374 horsepowers! It gets from zero to a hundred in just 4.4 seconds.

Can you show me how fast this car is?

Driver: Yeah! Of course!

Alina: Oh no! Four seconds! I get it! The rent of this miraculous ride with a driver is just $950 per day.

I decided to begin my exploration of Florida in the city of Tampa.

Let us see if there is anything interesting here and then go on the search of sea cows.

Moreover, I am not about to do it on foot. Great news! You can see the downtown without blistering your feet.

Here is a tip – download the Downtowner app. Here is how it works.

You mark your location on the map and an electric car will come to pick you up in twenty minutes.

They will take you around the city center absolutely free!

An ideal option for a backpacker like me. They will be here in twenty.

That is a jackpot! American Beauty!

The Downtowner service is like a VIP tour. The idea is to attract more tourists to Tampa.

The Government and other sponsors financed the project.

Any tourist can take a ride on a brand-new Tesla now! It is so awesome! Two sunroofs!

A huge panoramic windshield. I never imagined that Tesla is such a dope ride!

I bet Alina could not even get one with her gold card.

Alina: Tampa's suburbs look like a typical American residential area. Low-rise houses with perfect lawns.

I would think that I am on a highway back home if I did not know that was in America.

The downtown area is a completely different story. This is a modern metropolis with huge shiny skyscrapers,

wide highways, junctions and bridges.

Kolya: Clean streets with neatly planted palm trees.

This is it. I was just beginning to get a hang of it.

Ten minutes is not enough to enjoy Tesla, but plenty of time to ride through downtown.

Weirdly enough, there is not anything else to see in the city besides skyscrapers.

Who needs landmarks when you have the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico? Let us head over there.

Alina: Tampa might not be ideal for sightseeing, but they offer plenty of amusements for the rich!

You can drive a speedboat across the Tampa Bay.

Fly a seaplane over the local lakes. I am flying an airplane!

You could also head to the nearest beach.

You could also head to the closest beach – Clearwater Beach.

It so beautiful! The first thing that you notice on this beach is the sand! It is as white as the snow.

That is why it remains cool all the time. So awesome! So soft! Why do I have my boots on?

Oh yeah!

It is time to inspect this beach.

There are many different people of all ages here. Lots of kids and seniors. There is enough space for everyone.

Am I right seagulls?

The infrastructure – they have it all! Umbrellas of any kind, sunbeds and a lifeguard.

You would have to jog to get everywhere else. Kid's amusements are over there. A shower is there.

Many diners. Runner's salute!

This is the gentlest ocean of the entire Sea Season. So warm and beautiful!

Why am I talking about it? I need to jump in!

The water might not be azure in color. Walking on the softest sand is a blessing though.

Water temperature is ideal, so the color does not matter. I want more. My overall grade is obvious – five stars.

Who goes to the nearest beach in Florida when they have the #1 Beach in the USA?

Let us check out America's finest beach. That way we will know if we should see the rest.

Siesta Beach is the largest one in the state –

8 kilometers of snow-white sand on the shore of the Gulf of Mexico!

It could not wait for our independent inspection.

The beachgoers density would be high for a regular beach,

but this is the best beach in America we're talking about! There is so much space here!

We could fit everyone who is watching this video here! The people here are the true beachgoers.

This may sound banal, but folks really do come here to rest.

There are not any dudes that pose with their glistening muscles.

No rich kids that build barricades of cocktails around themselves. It gets five stars in regards to people.

Infrastructure – sunbeds, umbrellas and lifeguards. There is seemingly enough of everything,

but I cannot give it a four even. This is the best beach in America! Therefore, I give it three!

I will give you tough love! The water is warm, gentle and clear! I wish I could award it six stars!

The sand deserves an honorable mention. First, it is pure white and it reminds me of flour! For real!

This sand is 95% quartz. I would burn my feet at any other beach by now.

Here I can walk around and enjoy myself. You can play "sandballs" here as if it were snow.

The beach was named the best in the U.S. thanks to this sand. Five stars!

I decided to explore the vicinities since Florida is a large state.

I chose a town with a very unusual name – St. Petersburg.

You heard me correctly.

One of the founders of St. Petersburg or St. Pete (is how the locals call it) was a Russian immigrant.

That is not why I came here though.

The reason I picked St. Petersburg was because it is sunny here almost all year around.

768 sunny days in a row is a result recorded in Guinness Book of World Records!

The local residents must be the happiest people!

One of the oldest hotels in Florida is also located here – The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg

where I booked the Presidential suite.

So gorgeous! I had trouble with that door too!

Hello! Don't worry. That door is tricky at first.

What a pink dream! Is this one Presidential? Everything is so cute! An azure couch! Poofs!

Flamingoes! I can just see a tired President looking at flamingoes and releasing the weight off his shoulders.

This hotel features two Presidential suites – for him and for her. This is definitely a suite for a female President.

Why not? I have gold card level ambitions.

It could be me.

The size of this suite is what surprised me most. A mid-sized living room and a small bedroom. Looks nice.

The bathroom. That is it. American beds are… It was supposed to be softer!

An orthopedic mattress is healthy. This is a historical hotel.

They tried to preserve the way it looked in the 1920's. The wealthy were less demanding back in those days.

It is time to grab some original local food. They serve a traditional sandwich that they call Cuban.

I am about to tell you why.

It smells so delicious! I cannot wait to eat it!

There used to be many tobacco factories here and the workers were mostly Cuban.

They were making these sandwiches and then others started liking it. Italians added their ingredients.

Other folks added their touches. Tampa residents say that this sandwich is like Tampa –

a delicious mixture of everything! It is time to take a bite out of you Tampa!

Here is how you make a Cuban sandwich – put mayo on one side of the bun, ham & cheese,

pickles with lettuce goes on the other. Then mustard and even more mayo on top! Bam!

The famous Cuban sandwich is ready! The Cuban sandwich! It sounds so grandiose,

but this is your typical gas station ham & cheese.

The only difference is that this is a ham sandwich, not tuna or chicken. An ordinary ham sandwich.

A typical sandwich that I can make for you myself.

In order to get one you have to tag three of your friends and share this video.

I will announce the winner on Sunday night.

This was a great bite of food. Tasty, yet not too bad for you. Works for everyone. Except for vegans.

I am taking this with me because I am full and I have to stretch it for two days.

You might have been wondering how the hosts keep looking so slim.

Lesya was the only one who gained weight. We eat once every two days.

I decided to explore outside of Tampa as well. $28 is a steep price for me to pay.

Let me hitchhike to save some money, because there is never a problem with that in the U.S.

All that you have to do is stick your thumb out.

Hello. Can you take me please? Straight one hundred kilometers. Thanks.

I came to the Amish village. A very conservative Protestant place.

They base their whole lives on following the Word of the Lord.

Amish people do not use phones, computers or automobiles

in order not to be detached from the material world. They do not pay taxes.

They do not serve in the military or require pensio not to be depended on the Government.

They wear modest clothing. Married men wear beards instead of the wedding band.

They build these modest houses themselves and make their daily bread on the farm.

Excuse me. Hello? I'm Nikolai.

Shari: Hi! I'm Shari.

Kolya: Shari are you Amish?

Shari: I'm Amish. Yes.

Kolya: Wow! Nice to meet you! No, I'm not Amish. Now just now, but maybe in future I'll think about it.

Excuse me, Is it possible to ask you to show me the village inside.

Shari: Oh sure! I would love to.

Kolya: Let's go.

I did not just come here to see how these folks live. I heard that Amish are open to hosting travelers.

Shari: Other people are always welcome to come. Even to come here and live in the village.

You don't have to be Amish to live in the village.

Kolya: What do you need to have to live in the village?

Shari: Probably just a contact with a person. You can't really rent a place unless you know somebody.

Kolya: It's for free?

Shari: No, it's not for free, there's always a price.

Kolya: What is the price?

Shari: It depends on whom you ask, but if you were to ask me…

Kolya: I want to ask you because I need to stay somewhere tonight.

Shari: I have a room that you can rent. It's $35 a night. It doesn't include food though.

Kolya: Yes. Okay. I agree. When will I ever have another chance to stay with the Amish for $35?

No money can get you that! It's okay.

Alina: I want something good for dinner. Tons of restaurants to choose from in St. Petersburg!

Steaks and hamburgers are America's favorites, but judging by the people's plates,

you need to order seafood here. We are next to the ocean after all. We can have steaks somewhere else.

This is mine? Yes? Okay.

I am not a fan of oysters, but a duty of a host with a gold card obliges.

I need to order something from the luxury segment. Let it be oysters.

Here is a surprise – Americans love fried and baked food. They cook oysters on the grill as well.

I hope that it will taste better than a living jelly. Forgive me food aficionados! Let us taste it.

These oysters I can enjoy! Just bake them! So good! They are so juicy and soft.

I do not taste the salty water as I would with the fresh ones. Tastes like the juicier version of mussels.

I love the grilled taste. Why don't other restaurants make it this way? Tastes so much better!

The last one. Everything that is good ends so soon! Sorry! One more oysters! The same!

Let me get my heart off while I have a gold card.

Shari: Come right in.

Kolya: Wow! Electricity! So the house is not as Amish as I read before.

Shari: If you were in a different state, in a different Amish community, there wouldn't be electricity.

There wouldn't be a cold refrigerator or air conditioning.

Kolya: But in Florida Amish can have! Wow!

Shari: It is more laid back. It gets so hot and humid.

It gets hot other places too, but the humidity is horrible here.

They do have electricity here for health reasons, so that they have air conditioning.

Kolya: I thought Amish people do not use electricity because it is a sin.

They just do not want to depend on the Government grid.

They want to rely on their farming in case the Government goes down. Awesome!

Shari: So here's a coffee maker that's plugged in. A toaster. This little griddle that you can cook on.

Kolya: Okay. I will give you $35.

Shari: It's $35.

Kolya: Yes. I remember.

Shari: No parties, right?

Kolya: Of course. No parties.

Shari: Let me show you the rest of the house.

Okay, I will see ya.

Kolya: Okay. Bye-bye. This rocks for thirty-five bucks!

I got a room with my own kitchen and everything. What do I need a closet for? To hide my backpack? Awesome!

Alina: My father gave me one of these when I was little, but it had a snowman.

I ran to show it to my friend and broke it. So tragic.

Good night.

Kolya: What a nightmare! I dreamt that Alina saw more manatees than I did

and told me all about it at our final meeting. Everyone was laughing at me including Dima my cameraman,

directors and you the viewers! My parents were laughing and the boy who bullied me in school!

Even the manatees laughed! I could hear them laughing from the bushes. I cannot go out like that!

I have to spot more manatees or do something so that Alina sees less of them.

Alina: What a still-life picture! I wish I had that back home every day. Let me fill up on pancakes!

We have to outlaw the swimsuits. Every time you dive in you have to wear a tight suit.

I am about to see the sea cows. They are not exactly the beauty pageant material either. I will blend right in.

Just a couple more croissants. Enough is enough. Let me go get dressed because this can take the whole day.

Kolya: I will dedicate the entire second day to hunting manatees! Manatees are huge herbivorous mammals.

They can grow four meters long and weigh up to 600 kilograms.

There are only about 10,000 of them left in the world and most of them live near the coast of Florida.

They tend to favor salty lakes and water reserves near the power plants.

It took a comfortable 45-minute walk to get to one of the best spots to see manatees.

The part of this power plant is underwater and it is brimming with manatees! All of this free!

What do you mean you're closed? Excuse me? Hello? How are you? We want to see manatees. Please.

Manager: There's no manatees in there. It's too hot.

Kolya: So there's not any chance to see them?

Manager: No, because there's none in there.

Kolya: She says there are no manatees there. Disappointing. I will keep searching.

How will I show up in front of Alina without a bucket of sea cow milk?

Is my dream coming true in front of me? Can we count these four manatees on the front gate?

How many did Alina see?

What happened?

We found one!

Alina: Do these count? Did I beat Kolya? How about now? All right, let us go see the real ones!

I came to Homosassa Springs where they have the most sea cows in the world! Hello! My name is Alina!

Tracy: I'm Captain Tracy. Nice to meet you.

Alina: Tracy nice to meet you too. Today I see sea cow! Yes?

Tracy: No.

Alina: What?

Tracy: Not a sea cow.

Alina: Stop! There has been a mix-up. Why?

Tracy: Today we're gonna see manatees.

Alina: It's not the same?

Tracy: Not the same thing. Sea cows are actually extinct. There are no more.

Alina: The sea cows are extinct unfortunately, but the manatees are their closest relatives!

That is why we keep calling them sea cows. Okay!

Tracy: Are we ready to go?

Alina: Yes!

Tracy: We have to go slow all the time cause there can be manatees everywhere. So we don't run them over.

So we always have to watch for them coming out to the surface.

Alina: The manatees are Florida's foremost landmark. There are warning signs everywhere you go on the water.

Keep it down. Respect their habitat.

There is no guarantee that a manatee would want to hug you when you approach it. They are selective.

Let us hope for the best. I really want to touch it!

Kolya: The Lady Luck smiled upon me! I am so excited! I hope that we can film one of them swimming by.

Look! There are three of them! I got you Alina! Those were fish?

Manager: They wag their tail.

Kolya: Okay. Where are you sea cow? Please come out! There it is! Gone.

These manatees are damn near untraceable! There he is! The trunk and all! Breathe in and dive! So cunning!

Checkpoint! Done! I hope Alina sees less manatees. I will not stop. I will keep looking for them.

Alina: So big! He wants to play so I am getting in!

Snorkeling with manatees beats snorkeling with turtles, fish AND sharks! The feeling is uniquely different!

Imagine diving with a huge underwater puppy that gives you an avalanche of caress.

These mammals seemingly understand you so well. They know how important the hugs are in life.

The best part is that I saw six manatees as I was snorkeling!

Incredible animals! They are so elegant for their size!

Kolya: You can never have too many manatees. Especially when there is a bucket of milk on the line.

I am taking this kayak and heading out on the search of it.

Come to me manatee.

I came to Weeki Wachee River where there should be plenty of manatees.

Hello! Have you seen any manatees? They have not. Thank you for your help tho.

Not a single manatee after 30 minutes of paddling! I crossed the entire river.

Still have not seen any signs of manatees! My arms are about to fall off!

The cold water leaking as your paddle is squeaking!

What in the hell am I doing here?

I was about to give up on the whole thing but then I saw a suspicious log next to the shore.

A manatee is eating. Let me swim up to it.

What a looker! He's like rub my belly!

I have seen all kinds of animals during the filming of Sea Season.

I can attest that manatees are the sweetest, kindest and cutest creatures in the world!

Four of them approached me!

Meeting manatees is all about quality, not quantity. I would not trade you for fifty manatees!

Alina: There are other things to see in Florida besides manatees. Take Devil's Den for an instance!

It looks fantastic! You can snorkel if you are poor and dive under when you got the money.

The Devil's Den is one of the oldest caves in Florida. Diving here feels exhilarating from the very first second.

Just look at the color of water and how friendly the local critters are.

Why did they give this cave such a terrifying name?

The water temperature here is around +20C all year around

and it creates a steaming effect when it gets colder outside, and makes it look like a Devil's boiling pot!

Hence the name.

The top of the cave came down over a thousand years ago and became a trap for animals and humans.

People find the remains to this day. The Devil's Den keeps the body count going.

An unexperienced diver could easily die inside the cave's tight crevasses.

Terrifying! You never know how long you have left to go and what is waiting for you there!

I wish it was just Kostik there! Very movie-like! The flashlight is your only beam of conscience underwater.

And that's it!

Alina: Today I am hiding $100 in a devilish place that looks like this.

Adventure seekers in Florida should head to Devil's Den.

The treasure from Heads and Tails will wait for you inside one of these clusters. Best of luck!

Alina: Florida is tremendous! Tallest skyscrapers! Longest beaches! Culinary whims to satisfy every taste.

Kolya: You should pay a visit just to hug the cutest creatures on the planet.

Alina: They are so elegant for their size.

Kolya: I would not trade you for fifty manatees!

Alina: How many did he get? One? Two? He could see them if he found a boat.

There are so many of them, but it cannot be six!

Kolya: How many manatees did you get Alina?

Alina: I got six! You?

Kolya: Almost as many.

Alina: What do you mean almost?

Kolya: Plus-minus one.

Alina: No! How many manatees did you see?

Kolya: Let me try to remember.

Alina: Stop playing!

Kolya: Five. I also spotted a fat mermaid so it counts for six!

Alina: I heard enough of the mermaid stories. I won the bet! I got six manatees!

Kolya: We are supposed to be on the same team Alina! It does not matter who saw six of them.

Together we saw eleven! That is a great win for our show! A huge step forward!

We are all about going forward and becoming cooler, better, bigger and stronger!

Alina: You still owe me that milk.

Kolya: What is it with you and milk?

Alina: Bye guys!

For more infomation >> Флорида. Орёл и Решка. Морской сезон/По морям-2 (Russian, English subtitles) - Duration: 44:41.

-------------------------------------------

КОРОЧЕ ГОВОРЯ, Я БЕЗДОМНЫЙ ХОМЯЧОК 7 [От первого лица] | КОРОЧЕ ГОВОРЯ, ХОМЯЧОК . НОВЫЙ ГОД 2019 - Duration: 4:16.

koroche govory

like plz me

gays i love animals

subcribe me plz

For more infomation >> КОРОЧЕ ГОВОРЯ, Я БЕЗДОМНЫЙ ХОМЯЧОК 7 [От первого лица] | КОРОЧЕ ГОВОРЯ, ХОМЯЧОК . НОВЫЙ ГОД 2019 - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

UFC 232: Post-fight Press Conference - Duration: 2:19:12.

For more infomation >> UFC 232: Post-fight Press Conference - Duration: 2:19:12.

-------------------------------------------

Bruder Tractor and Truck Bale wrapper farming action for kids! - Duration: 14:49.

Bruder tractor farming

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét