Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

hey you guys I am so happy to be back with another video for you guys today

today I will be doing a video about how to keep a clean home 5 things to do

every night before you go to bed now I have been trying to get this video out

to you guys for about two weeks now but I was down and out with the worst case

of the flu myself and my little guy and my voice is barely back like my voice

was gone for a good week and it was the most awful awful Christmas this year

because I was so sick but I am so happy that I can finally get back to doing my

videos so here I am trying to get you guys some great cleaning motivation with

showing you guys the five things that I do every night before bed to keep a

clean home now the first thing I like to do is I like to start by loading the

dishwasher and wiping the counters and the sink so here I have already loaded

the dishwasher and I'm just going to be cleaning out any of the dishes in the

sink and washing them because you don't want to leave any dirty dishes in your

sink overnight because there's nothing worse than getting up in the morning to

a bunch of dirty dishes in the sink so make sure that you get all of your

dishes washed and load it into the dishwasher and make sure that thing is

sparkling clean

having an evening cleaning routine is really important for me because I find

that if I don't have a routine the night before which does happen sometimes my

day the next day kind of starts out to be all over the place

it is not on routine like we usually have it because I have to deal with the

mess from the night before so if I stick to this evening cleaning routine it

makes my day the next day so much better

now that I've washed all of the dishes that were left over by hen I'm just

going to be putting everything away so that there is no clutter left on the

kitchen counters

and here for my kitchen counters I'm just going to be spraying them down with

my Grove collaborative concentrated clear which you can get in the link down

below in my description box there's a link for the Grove collaborative if you

guys are interested in checking it out they have awesome cleaning supplies and

I'm just using my e cloth to wipe down the kitchen counters yes I know you can

use just waters but I really really like the sense of the spray that I'm using it

just makes my kitchen smell so much cleaner so I do enjoy spraying the

counters and then wiping it with a cloth

now that my counters are wiped I'm just going to rinse out the sink and polish

it up for the night

all right so step two I am just going to sweep and vacuum the kitchen and living

room basically any of the high-traffic areas on the main floor that need to be

cleaned up before bed so that is what I'm gonna do right now okay so step

three you're gonna want to pick up any visible clutter that's laying around so

I've got a little bit of clutter here on the table and by the backdoor so I'm

just gonna pick that up and put those things where they belong

all right so this is part of step 2 still I'm just going to be vacuuming the

area rug here in the living room

and of course just a light mist of my cal drea linen and loom spray okay I'm

making some progress here so I'm on to step four I'm just gonna be folding the

last load of laundry I have here this is actually more than a load of laundry

because I had a whole whack of laundry to do so I'm sure most of you won't have

quite as much as I do but this evening I have a giant pile there so I'm going to

get that folded

all right so I am just about done folding all this laundry and I'm just

gonna get this put away because I don't want this sitting all over the couch for

the kids to destroy in the morning okay so for step five you are just going to

want to wipe your bathroom sink and your toilet this is because you just want to

make it look clean it is not a super deep cleaning thorough job but you don't

want any visible spots or residue left and it just makes it look nice and fresh

so it's a quick job in between the deep clean of your bathroom

this bathroom is our most used bathroom in the house so I typically have to wipe

it down once a day so this is definitely something that needs to be done

otherwise he gets dirty really quickly

all righty guys so that was my evening cleaning routine I hope you guys got

some great tips so it was how to keep a clean home five things to do every night

before bed so if you guys do these five things every night before bed it will

definitely help you have a much more organized day the next day I hope you

guys enjoyed my video I will see you guys next time in the next video take

care bye bye

For more infomation >> EVENING CLEANING ROUTINE: 5 STEPS TO A CLEANER HOME ~ CLEANING MOTIVATION - Duration: 9:30.

-------------------------------------------

Box of Toys Jurassic Park Dinosaurs and Learn Colors Pool - Duration: 6:06.

Box of Toys Jurassic Park Dinosaurs and Learn Colors Pool

For more infomation >> Box of Toys Jurassic Park Dinosaurs and Learn Colors Pool - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

[New Year Cooking Recipes] Special Video for Pregnant Women Best Recipes Video - Duration: 3:41.

This is our vizag beach

Hi..Friends Welcome to my channel

Cooking videos, Best Recipes

Please do subscribe for New updates

Please do subscribe

Mix it wel

New Year Cooking Recipes

New Year Special Recipe Ready

Please Support to my channel

For more infomation >> [New Year Cooking Recipes] Special Video for Pregnant Women Best Recipes Video - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Nhóc Vlogs: Thử Thách Quay Vòng Sút Bóng - Duration: 11:14.

For more infomation >> Nhóc Vlogs: Thử Thách Quay Vòng Sút Bóng - Duration: 11:14.

-------------------------------------------

Nerf Modulus with Attachments Toy Weapons for Kids - Duration: 6:43.

Nerf Modulus with Attachments Toy Weapons for Kids

For more infomation >> Nerf Modulus with Attachments Toy Weapons for Kids - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Video Marketing for Travel Agents | How to Handle Competition [Secret] - Duration: 7:15.

Video Marketing for Travel Agents

what's up everybody Larry Porter is here back once again and today's video we're

gonna talk about building your travel business on consistency so you do not

want to miss these tips we'll be right back

all right what's up everybody so welcome back now

today's video we're gonna talk about consistency in your travel business now

I've been uploading videos promoting my travel business with that being said you

need to be focused on creating valuable content every single day on YouTube okay

we've been leveraging the power of YouTube on a consistent basis and we've

been generating leads and sales on autopilot okay it is possible to do this

so if you're not the type of people to talk to people or picture businesses you

fit friends and family and chase people down and car leads and you're

introverted like me this can work for you but you have to be consistent at

providing valuable content to your target audience which is the travel

niche okay and you want to put out valuable content every single day you

want to upload videos to YouTube every single day driving traffic to your

landing page or your opportunity your presentation and the best way to do this

is upload YouTube videos okay give give valuable content to your target audience

which is the travel niche show them how to get started at the travel agent shown

how to become travel agent it can be tips on why you should become a try to a

travel agent tips travel tips anything like that and this is what we've been

doing we've been driving traffic to a offer which is a free video which is our

cuppa tea presentation showing people how to get started in the travel

industry believe it not that's amazing people all across the world guys that

you can reach that's interested in your business opportunity you just have to

reach them and YouTube is a powerful way to reach your target audience so and I Video Marketing for Travel Agents

won't talk about consistency so much guys ah there's gonna be times where you

feel like giving up there's gonna be times where you feel like you're being

consistent and you're not seeing any results right away you're not gonna see

results right away you have to keep building it you have to build your

empire okay and you're gonna feel like quitting you

can feel like this is not working but I'm here to tell you that it works if

you just put in the work you have to work this guy

if you miss a day of uploading the video you know start back the next day if you

can't make it back up by creating two videos the next day guys it's worth it's

gonna be hard and I know you may not understand feel what I'm saying okay I

got a full-time job I don't know how I can keep the momentum going guys there's

gonna be times where you get free time utilize their free time to get ahead on

your videos so if you got a lot of free time you got an off day from work

utilize that one off day to make it do three or four videos get it here four

days okay get it here for about three or four

days so one of those time well you can't do a video you're already ahead so this

is a strategy that I've been using and I've been here three days for quite some

time now so every day you can schedule videos to go out and I use a tool called

tube buddy get me scheduled by videos out on a

consistent basis okay so guys I wanna I want to share this with you you'll make

sure that you're being consistent with your videos you can build a any business

if you leverage the power of for you to and all you gotta do is target people

who are looking for what you got and you can use it by keyword phrases okay we

teach our team here how to do the same thing how to drive traffic how to

generate leads some sales on autopilot leveraging the power of YouTube okay so

I want to put that on your mind don't give up if you did one video keep going

do another one do another and do another do another all you want to do is upload

videos leave your call-to-action link link to your capture page or should I

said the intro page to your sales funnel when people opt in they see your company

presentation and leave they leave all links where they can sign up okay if you

do this every single day guys your business will explode okay and I don't

recommend stopping I recommend doing this consistently forever imagine what

would happen in your business now I know what you're thinking where I can do

I'm busy you have to make time guys take an hour out of each day just do one

video okay if you can do one video every two days that's even that's that's

better - that's great but take the time be consistent be consistently uploading

every single day targeting specific keywords talking to people that's

looking for what you got and uploading videos on a consistent basis okay and

like I said guys forget all the negative mumbo-jumbo this in your hair and your

subconscious mind tell me you can't do this make time to do this and utilize

your free time to get ahead by scheduling your videos out okay so

that's what I do i schedule my videos out and as a result of that I generate

leads on a daily basis and sales okay sign ups people that's a bit getting

involved in my travel our travel team here so guys I just want to put that on

your mind I hope you found value out of this video

you got any questions leave a comment below this video make sure you subscribe

to our YouTube channel and give us a thumbs up and you'll be amazed type

success you can do damage you could do to the competition by being consistent

because think about it you got in order to be like most be like the 1% the rich

people you have to do what most people are not willing to do and most people

are not willing to be consistent most people are not willing to upload videos

every single day I work your competition if you can outwork your competition you

will be successful okay and you'll be amazed on the results okay you can be

sitting on the beach somewhere generating leads and sales okay it's

possible because like even if you're introvert like me I don't like talking

to people I don't like approaching strangers I don't like talking to family

friends I just like providing value the country to my local audience and I do

by leveraging the power for YouTube so keep that in mind guys to be

consistently uploading videos promoting your offers and you'd be amazed on top

of results you can get ok so like so you got a questions leave a comment below if

you were anybody you know interested in becoming a travel agent and market the

How to handle competition as a travel agent

way we're talking about marketing click the link below to get started watch a

How to handle competition as a travel agent

free presentation on how you can get started as a travel agent and we will Video Marketing for Travel Agents

see you on the neck the next video on the inside so larry porter that's my

time signing off and hope you found that you alright see you in the next video

For more infomation >> Video Marketing for Travel Agents | How to Handle Competition [Secret] - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

সুদ খোরের নাম দিয়ে চিকিৎসা | শায়েখ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী | Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> সুদ খোরের নাম দিয়ে চিকিৎসা | শায়েখ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী | Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Agujeros de Guión: EL CABALLERO OSCURO - Duration: 19:11.

PLOT HOLES

Today we continue to analyze the Batman saga of Cristopher Nolan. Come to the Dark Knight.

THE JOKER

The film begins with a bank robbery. Of course, the criminal mastermind behind the coup is the Joker, who makes muggers go killing each other along the sequence.

It has always been said of the Joker who does not like to plan things in detail, who likes to play with chaos and defects of people.

Then I will go more in detail on this matter, now I want to watch out for several things.

One of the muggers will eliminate another of them, as has told his boss, who they say is not there.

The thing is who is pointing is the same Joker, who departs as planned because he was about to arrive by surprise a school bus, their getaway vehicle.

What if the bully had fired directly instead of standing still pointing? What if the bus had not arrived at that moment because of a jam or some shit?

And if the Joker did not want the other thieves might know that he is the real Joker ... why the principle is planted in the street with his mask in his hand?

Do you see that has painted face? Nobody street stares at him?

More things. The Joker hurts the bank manager. Typically under the table to have a button to call the police, but no, the notes has a cut.

Well okay, this is America, and also the guy hiding money from the mafia. The strange thing is when the Joker puts a Granada in the mouth and walks away,

and the banker, but has a free hand, he can not think take it off and throw it elsewhere.

And finally there is the issue of buses. The bus leaves the bank Joker and camouflages with other school buses.

I repeat, what if there had been a traffic jam? The cops had made them a pillote of the host, because it comes seconds later.

Besides, none of these people and nobody walks on buses, especially going right back, he realizes that one of the buses just got out through a hole in the bank threw dust and debris?

And ... Who called the police? It is assumed that the call involved, it was not 911.

It turns out that the bank was laundering mafia money, and of course, everyone is pretty pissed with the Joker.

However, the guy can stand alone at a meeting of mobsters as his home, charged to a turkey with a pen, threatening, propose loaded to Batman and then get away with.

And how is the life of the Joker? I mean, where do you live? Do you have neighbors? Do you eat in a bar? Where do you buy makeup? Actually, this guy out on the streets, even without wearing face paint, you have to give enough singing.

BATMAN

Although Batman has reduced crime in the city and people worship him, all the police are after him.

The only poly friend is Lt. Gordon, who communicates with him through batseñal on the roof of the station.

The problem is that many of the surrounding buildings are higher, ie, that all the neighbors can see the secret meetings between Gordon and Batman.

Well, if you already get a laser microphone can hear everything. Just missing neon arrows around it.

Batman has a habit a little tocapelotas, and that appears and disappears by magic when he feels like fucking wins. Gordon is investigating the bank vault after the heist and suddenly poof, Batman appears.

Fuck me, they are in a vault. How has entered without being seen? Or you have seen and all the sweat? In that case ... why do you go so fast? So much haste do you have?

It seems that always likes to leave people with the word in the mouth. Anyway, it's not a bug, but a tremendous lack of education.

And Wayne is still in love with Rachel, but she prefers the district attorney Harvey Dent, the White Knight of Gotham, who uses the laws to stop the bad guys, and always sticking up.

Why Rachel rejects Wayne? Because Batman puts his life at night and is always involved in violence.

In fact, Wayne arises quit and make way for new hope, Dent, someone who is not hiding and never puts his life in danger or uses violence.

Ah, nope.

"Come on, Harvey. You're Gotham prosecutor. If you do not try to kill you is you're not doing your job well"

And seriously, how could the notes put that gun in court with all the security there? Shit guards.

GET THE CHAOS

During the Mafioso meeting we learned that a Chinese named Lau has taken the remaining money from the mafia to take to Hong Kong with the intention of putting safe from police raids Gotham.

That is why so Wayne and Fox are there, and the latter has to leave the phone at the front desk.

I do not know how much memory they have guards in Hong Kong, but few minutes later no longer remembers that the same type have another phone.

Anyway, at night Batman sneaks into the building Lau, gets milks with guards and here we have another one of those millimetric plans that seems to delight Christopher Nolan.

All it calculated to have the right time when all the guards knock him out, grab Lau, burst a concrete windows, launch the probe and be picked up by Skyhook.

At the end Testifies turkey and put all the mobsters in jail, at least for a few days.

Everything looks great, and Bruce Wayne decides to throw a party to help raise funds Dent. The problem is that suddenly the Joker is presented to kill the prosecutor.

Do not get it, because it is hidden, and Rachel decides to throw out a window to the rescue Batman lunging for her. And the scene ends so abruptly.

What about the Joker? Maybe that comes pyre? It is not known, but now his next target is loaded more people: the judge, Commissioner Loeb and then the mayor of Gotham.

In this new evil plan, the Joker decides to knock out several policemen parade for the funeral Commissioner Loeb, put on his clothes and infiltrate other agents.

The problem is that these parades are preparadísimos, and very tested.

How could the Joker and his acolytes schizos do everything right the first time? And it is assumed that the cops should always have the same classmates to his right and left.

How nobody notices that instead of his fellow always there is now a weirdo with cracked face and other guys who do not know them or their mother?

And more importantly, how the Joker manages to escape it is literally surrounded by police?

But hey, the important thing here is that during the attack the dies is Gordon. Supposedly, of course.

I do not quite unclear is how Wayne comes from here, from this crime scene, to the floor next to the parade.

There are two dead whose names are Harvey Dent, and there is a bullet in the wall.

A catch Batman comes up that piece of wall, scan, and thus digitally reconstructs the bullet that happens to have a fingerprint of someone.

Who? As one who has a floor casually in front of where the parade will celebrate the murder of Commissioner. What the fuck?

boxcar

In the end, tired of attacks, deaths and shit like that Batman decides to reveal his true identity as he asks the Joker, only Dent overtakes him and is arrested.

You get into a van to take you to jail. Of course, the Joker will try to kill him, and to ambush the vehicle puts a barricade of fire and causes it to deflect into a tunnel.

There were 4 more routes that could be taken, but no better tunnel. A tunnel, man, damn mousetrap. If even says the same passenger.

"The tunnel of the 5th? We're sold down there"

And it is that also occur during the chase things that are impossible to predict.

For example, the Joker tend Minion a trap cables between buildings, to eliminate the only helicopter around Gotham.

How they knew it was coming right over there? And how did they know I was going to go right at that point? Is it normal for a helicopter come between the buildings of a city? It's pretty dangerous.

And on top when Batman has the Joker to egg not kill him, and decides stamped against the remnants of the truck, being knocked out.

I know that Batman has a kind of ethical code somewhat special, but with Ra's al Ghul in the previous film did not put many snags.

Nor with those driving the garbage truck, to be quedao espachurraos. In addition if he had killed it would have saved many future deaths.

But hey, the end appears Gordon, who was alive and who was driving the van, and stops the Joker. Although one of the minions disappear from the scene by magic.

Here's another point to note WTF. Why Gordon fakes his death? Who knew? Who I'd agreed?

Why did you decide to drive the van himself? What no one calls attention to a hooded drive it?

I guess the man has friends in the police station and have helped, but there are also a lot of corruption that could have ratted.

Dent and Batman certainly were not aware and do not understand why, nor with his family, which has scared of the host.

Okay, I did not want to jeopardize it, it is understandable, but ... What exactly was Gordon's plan? Stop the Joker, obviously, and in the end it works out, but impersonating dead has been a determining factor?

You could have driven the van just being hooded and the result would have been the same.

Nor he could foresee that the Joker was going to be next to one van and making the cocoon.

THE PLAN OF THE JOKER

Joker has been arrested, and this tells Batman that has to play a very crappy game. He has kidnapped Dent and Rachel, but they are in two different places and with a pump each.

Batman goes for Rachel, but finds Dent. Come on, that the Joker has given directions changed.

Batman saves the prosecutor, half, and never better, and Rachel unfortunately dies.

Meanwhile, the Joker escapes from the interrogation room, pick up a phone and set off a bomb that was inside the stomach of one of the prisoners. Oh, and also get to release Lau.

"The Joker planned his arrest. He wanted to lock him up in the UDM"

As I said, it is assumed that the Joker represents chaos, the absence of plan, improvisation.

It is obvious that such plans everything perfectly, but allow parties to improvisation or decisions of others.

But I think the script is too flipa. "You know? I act without thinking. I do not schemed. "

Definitely this guy is kidding, of joke, of course you have a plan, only that their ultimate goal is to cause chaos fucking

and prove that no person has a moral absolutes and that all can break if you press them too: either greed, fear, death ....

But his plan to cause chaos is absurdly complicated.

It is assumed that the Joker Dent knows that Batman is not going for him but for the real Batman makes his appearance.

But the Joker does not want to kill Batman nor Dent because it is part of the second part of his plan, and let it catch by the police.

For not wanting to kill Dent well you try to sew bazocazos hours earlier, but good. And if it were not for Batman Dent and Gordon they would be dead.

The fact is that you stop and meanwhile his henchmen abduct and Rachael Dent and put them paths bombs.

And orders to bomb with a mobile phone in the stomach of a kind. So many and so good minions have the Joker?

Why are some so professional guys were going to follow that crazy, especially when is reputed to be charged to all who work with him?

And over the Joker manages to escape from the interrogation room causing the guard. How did he know he was going to be a guard inside with him?

Why they can not watch him from outside ?, from the room behind the mirror. Why would anyone cares to put handcuffs again?

The Joker could not know that there would be a guard inside or touching balls that would hold you hostage to get out.

And then gets a mobile phone, call the activation number and average pump station to take the ass.

So that is first surrounded and now mysteriously alone.

And just because you know the number of activation of the pump is given to understand that everything is part of a plan, but a bewildering, impossible to foresee plan.

TWO FACES

After all the action, Dent is in the hospital and have fucked half his face. The first thing that strikes me is how well it talks despite lacking many parts of the mouth.

I had sores in the mouth and sacrifice, it goes bad, and sometimes just talking as well.

What the eye does not dry? I should be throwing every minute droplets. In addition a sneeze and you can go eye to take the ass.

Now the Joker wants to load a guy who works at Wayne Industries and wants to reveal the identity of Batman.

This is now the Joker is bad because he has fun with Batman, although days earlier had tried to force it to give to know. How quickly this man changes his mind.

If you do not kill the turkey will blow a hospital. While evacuating one of them, the Joker gets to talk to Harvey.

We do not really know how, but even though the Joker killed Rachel, Dent is no longer interested to go for it. Chance with monedita made not to kill him.

What's more, the Joker convinces him that he is just a poor mad dog, and what you really want is to go for who removed the belt, ie, the mafioso Maroni.

"The Joker is nothing more than a rabid dog. I want that he took the belt"

But ... take the belt was needed as Dent says? Was the Joker in this scene leash?

All this stuff might make sense if the Joker was a total freak, but because the guy has proven to be very intelligent, aware of his actions and that much to say do not make plans, make them.

Although the plan was carried out by the men of the mafia and corrupt cops, it is clear that everything is the work of the Joker matter how much you get in Ian Malcolm plan.

Within minutes Dent has gone from being the champion of justice to Gotham to go around with half burnt face killing everything that gets ahead.

Okay, he's lost his girlfriend, sucks, But how you can completely change principles zero point?

How a guy so apparently full has been duped by four sentences of a cretin?

"Your men, your plan. 'You really I have painted you have a plan? "

"You know what I am? I'm a dog running behind cars. I would not know what to do if I caught one,"

Why now you believe that chance is the only form of justice?

When the Joker kidnaps the minion who could have seen chungas inclinations, but threatens using doctored currency, which has two equal sides, I mean that was not seriously.

And I love this phrase: "Bruce's penthouse is now the safest place in this city."

The previous day...

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen"

THE FERRIS

The Joker says it has bombed everywhere: bridges, tunnels ... And of course, people who want to leave the city is trapped balls.

That is why they choose to do so from several ferries, it is evident that the ferries can not have bombs.

So much it takes to revise up and down a bridge and make sure that there is nothing? These do not seem very large.

In addition Gordon wants to evacuate the prisoners first, because he believes the Joker could release them and use them cronies.

Having seen how badly they have come shipments of prisoners throughout the movie ... it was a good idea?

First course evacuate prisoners before people, fuck, you play a lot of balls.

Well, going to the heart. They leave two ferries, one civilian and one with prisoners. And in each there are a hundred explosive barrels.

Really nobody noticed? As things stand What nobody has thought to check the damn boat? And who has raised the number of barrels ships?

Lackeys mobsters, obviously, but it would take them hours and hours. And in such a short time where do they get so much gas? Magic, I guess.

Anyway, the Joker gives each detonator Ferri contrast, and have to choose who blow themselves if prisoners or civilians.

They can explode at any time but military people decide to vote on slips of paper to see if they pop prisoners.

The tightest vote in history, no doubt. And fast. In the real world most likely it is that one or both vessels had burst.

But hey, at least it serves to remove the Joker thesis that people betray their moral principles under pressure.

With Dent it worked but not dangerous inmates. Po 'worth.

Although I think this character do not press the button principles but not for fear of being the only one to bear the consequences. Better than do the other, what the hell!

The Joker is on a building site, with his henchmen and the hostages that were in the hospital bus.

Batman manages to locate thanks to Wayne Industries supercomputer which converts the signals of phones around Gotham in a huge sonar.

By the way, if Fox was not involved in this project ... who has helped Wayne to build it? What has assembled all himself?

Why Fox angry? What's up? Spying with mobile bad but build urban tanks putos is correct, and also kidnap Chinese.

Returning to the scene of the building, Batman enters inside and discovers that those who appear armed thugs are actually hostages-and SWAT are about to enter and cargárselos!

Instead of using the ultrasonic supertechnology to call Gordon and tell him to stop the assault, Batman chooses the best option, given the hosts against police and thugs at once.

And then he manages to come face to face with the Joker, the Clown fight and knock him out. I doubt that the guy is so strong and have so much martial arts training, but good.

He got caught, but seeing that the guys from ferries have not been killed including the Joker sleeve is pulled an extra detonator.

"If you want something you have to do it, do not you think?".

"Quiet. I come prepared"

What does not plan anything? What leaves everything to chaos? What a hypocrisy!

But then Batman throws a shit weave his arm that stick to the Joker in the face, but bounce.

Wow, that contradicts a little with the beginning of the film, where the same contraption is stuck in a metal cabinet.

The Joker falls off the building but Batman decides to save his life. With how dangerous I do not know if it's smart. Well, the Joker Batman chiva him the end of his master plan.

THE END

Harvey Dent, or what remains of it, has kidnapped the family of Gordon. Why Two Faces decision with the family of commissioner?

He accused of failing to rescue Rachel and have been playing with the vigilante Batman instead of fighting against corruption in his department.

And also blames Batman for causing so desperately in the mobsters who were left with no recourse to the Joker.

I find an excuse a bit mierder, yes, the film is justified, but that does not mean it is consistent.

Anyway what Gordon is also to feed him apart. They both knew Wuertz and Ramirez were suspected of corruption.

"You work with scum like Wuertz and Ramirez and you're going to say ..."

And Gordon says: "If you do not work with cops who investigated as a name was made in Internal Affairs would be working alone"

So few police there that your only option is to work with two known corrupt? Better alone than in bad company, especially if they are to devote to torpedo your work.

Following the scene, Batman appears and lunges for Dent, throwing him through a hole in the building. Here and ethics anyway, and Dos Caras milk century sticks and dies.

The thing is that the White Knight of Gotham has been killing people is very ugly in the papers, and eliminates the hope for a better society.

So Gordon and Batman take a decision. The superhero bear the blame for these deaths.

But what kills you mean? Gordon speaks of 5 murders, but I only count three.

The first is Wuertz and then Maroni and his driver allegedly because Ramirez does not kill only punches.

well being, these people were not a saint ... why Batman decides to self-blame for a death when you have the best scapegoat for the world: the fucking Joker.

Fuck you throw him and end. Okay, the place is surrounded by cops for convenience of the script ...

"You brought your cops? I just know there is a problem "

... and the Joker stopped, but you can always say that a henchman of the Joker came and killed him and somehow escaped ... I do not think anybody put many drawbacks to that version.

In the parade the Joker and his men were also surrounded by cops in full daylight and good that escaped.

Or you can also say he killed himself, I do not know. This whole situation is too forced.

Seriously, what do they gain by blaming Batman? What reasons would have to kill Dent? It's not exactly consistent.

What hope carrying you save another? Because for many Batman it is also hope. And now there is none.

In addition to capturing a fucking superhero Batman becomes a murderer would not it be much worse social level?

People should fear, not hope. Also remember that Coleman Reese still knows the identity of Batman, why do not you ask him?

In short, the feeling that preserve the morale of an entire society only depends on the purity of Harvey Dent, and that people are unable to bear the truth, but I think the world is more complicated than that.

However, despite its flaws and inconsistencies The Dark Knight seems to me a very good film, quite overrated, yes, but with an interesting reflection on justice,

with great action scenes and with such a charismatic villain who is able to overshadow the protagonist, Batman himself.

It makes're half past two hours glued to a screen, and that very few films get it.

For more infomation >> Agujeros de Guión: EL CABALLERO OSCURO - Duration: 19:11.

-------------------------------------------

rewind 2018 Portugal - A RETROSPECTIVA - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> rewind 2018 Portugal - A RETROSPECTIVA - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

KPMH - Tôm Hấp Ớt Siêu Cay + Siting cực ngon| Steamed Prawns - Duration: 11:31.

For more infomation >> KPMH - Tôm Hấp Ớt Siêu Cay + Siting cực ngon| Steamed Prawns - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

A RECEITA da LONGEVIDADE de acordo com uma GANHADORA DO PRÊMIO NOBEL DE MEDICINA! - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> A RECEITA da LONGEVIDADE de acordo com uma GANHADORA DO PRÊMIO NOBEL DE MEDICINA! - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

STAR WARS: Was war das Vieh in der Müllpresse des Todessterns? - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> STAR WARS: Was war das Vieh in der Müllpresse des Todessterns? - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

07 - sei q ñ é o melhor/Talvez (prod. JC & B3zati) - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> 07 - sei q ñ é o melhor/Talvez (prod. JC & B3zati) - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Menekülj a Mátrixból a 101-es szobán keresztül ! - Duration: 8:51.

For more infomation >> Menekülj a Mátrixból a 101-es szobán keresztül ! - Duration: 8:51.

-------------------------------------------

আমার ভিতরে অহংকার নেই বুঝব কিভাবে ডঃ মুজাফফর বিন মহসিন | Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 10:51.

For more infomation >> আমার ভিতরে অহংকার নেই বুঝব কিভাবে ডঃ মুজাফফর বিন মহসিন | Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

EDM Leo Rank|| Top 20 Bản Nhạc EDM Hay Nhất 2019|LMH Cuba - Duration: 1:09:28.

For more infomation >> EDM Leo Rank|| Top 20 Bản Nhạc EDM Hay Nhất 2019|LMH Cuba - Duration: 1:09:28.

-------------------------------------------

L'HISTOIRE DE ZOLA | LE PROCHAIN RAPPEUR QUI VA PERCER #2 - Duration: 5:45.

Hi it's NGZ

For more infomation >> L'HISTOIRE DE ZOLA | LE PROCHAIN RAPPEUR QUI VA PERCER #2 - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Dance Moms: Kendall Misses the Mark (Season 5 Flashback) | Lifetime - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Dance Moms: Kendall Misses the Mark (Season 5 Flashback) | Lifetime - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

SALTO DEL TRONCO?! - Enduro #9 - Duration: 17:47.

the morning is off to a good start, with Giulio who is

trying to dry his boots by melting them

his kickstand broke, his glove broke

and we didn't start riding yet. He also forgot

his water

can you stop doing motovlogs?

right now it's 0°

so we're gonna freeze, big time

put the centottani

you might follow

as you can see today we're a bunch of people

there are so many people 'cause

it's a bike ride

organized by a bike club of the area

which is the same one that brought us to eicma

that is: S1R

the link is in the description

with their instagram or facebook page

it's the same path

we did back when that girl fell off (part of it)

I can't even feel the levers

the hands turned to ice cubes

it's hard to push with your hands frozen

I can't feel my hands anymore

I'm still a bit

slower compared to the group

I'm trying to train to be as fast as possible

even in the paths

there's a traffic jam

f**k

over here?

guys last time we did it

on the right, this time on the left

which is a different and bigger canal

guys look at this crater

he's starting to like it

****

we they stop in front it's a mess

ouch

that was a hard spot but you get there fast

you can do it well

it gets hard starting again when people stop in front

I can do this by taking a run-up

yeah

I'm gonna take a break

yeah ok

all good?

it's stuck

hold on

you got into the soft here. yeah and I'm also tired

I can't do it anymore

I can't hold the bike anymore, even stopped

come on let's do some clickbait

broken gear lever

he fell off with the 350

broken gear lever

at the basis

and now it's gonna be a problem to shift

long!

guys as you have seen one fell off

he has a broken gear lever at the basis

so he can't shift anymore

I think he's going with the second or third

so that he can do almost everything with that

f**k

that tree doesn't look too safe, not a bit

so cool!

nice!

that was deep!

ok so that was really fun

because that was my first time riding inside a river

with the bike, but now my feet are all wet

and it's like 4° now

the water was very cold

I think it's even less than 4°, looking at this

it's all frozen! not 4° I dare say, more like 0°

is there ice?

there's ice, right?!

f**k

yeah the front got stuck.

you can notice a pole on the ground, I hit it

Excuse me. I gotta record this

don't hit me with that, like a whip

Goo!

where are you going?!

where are you going?!

you can let go

go over

I'll go

go go

yeah

come on, go!

who's next!?

you're almost there

go, go, go

wait

go, go

turn the bike

Guys we stopped for lunch

it's dark now, it's raining. F***k

It's raining cats and dogs

and it's freezing cold

it's dark and I can't see a thing

see you next video! Bye

For more infomation >> SALTO DEL TRONCO?! - Enduro #9 - Duration: 17:47.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Kid & Parent Moments | HiHo Kids - Duration: 4:10.

- [Interviewer] And, go!

- Oh! What!

I totally was not prepared for that!

(laughing)

(upbeat music)

- [Interviewer] Cavalli, tell me a

little bit about your mom?

- She's beautiful.

- [Interviewer] Aw.

- Thank you.

- I like spicy food

when it goes in.

Not so much

when it goes out.

No? Is that just me?

(laughing)

- I went poo and it didn't hurt at all.

(laughing)

(coughing)

- I think there's a lot of bugs in there.

- I think you're crazy.

(laughing)

- Look it, I see a different kind of bug.

- I see wings!

(laughing)

(grunting)

Eat it! Eat it!

(laughing)

- Do you wanna go to college?

- Yeah.

Because then I'm not in school.

- That's also a school.

I mean there's really not a lot of school too it

if you do it like I did.

(laughing)

- Did you have a boyfriend?

- I did.

(screaming)

(laughing)

It wasn't even your dad.

Weird.

- What was his name?

- I mean I had a couple that I dated.

This is getting weird.

(laughing)

- [Interviewer] What does a family dinner look like

at your house?

- Most of the time we eat out.

- [Interviewer] Do you like eating out?

- Yes.

Way better than home-cooked meals.

- Oh my god!

- It stinks.

- It smells delicious.

- It smells like a Starburst.

Honestly, it smells like my auntie's house

when I was a kid.

- You're auntie's house?

- Yeah.

- Wait, did she have toys there?

- No.

- It kinda smells like I have to take a poo

then you spray bathroom spray.

It's like ew.

It smells good and stinky at the same time?

- That's disgusting.

(coughing)

- Thank you.

(laughing)

- [Interviewer & Mother] Cavalli! Cavalli! Cavalli!

(clapping)

(wooing)

- We won!

Wipe your face.

- [Interviewer] Is it still spicy?

- Yes.

(laughing)

- [Interviewer] What does it feel like?

- Death.

(laughing)

- This is not necessary.

- It is.

- I just got my eyelashes done today.

(laughing)

- It's a tie.

- [Interviewer] It's a tie.

You guys gonna give each other a handshake or

(laughing)

- Oh no!

(laughing)

- That was a lot of sugar.

I need some insulin.

- What's that?

- It protects your dad from dying.

- What's insulin?

- No, no!

- You're gonna die?

- Just open your mouth, okay?

Oh my god, I'm shaking.

Here. No, just chew, chew, chew.

No! Put it back. Chew!

Okay, what is it? What it is?

- What is it?

- [Interviewer] It's a big worm.

(screaming)

- I'm done with Kids Try.

I'm done. I don't even care.

(blowing)

(whipped cream spraying)

- Bring it on!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét