Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

K-pop Nederland K-pop Comeback & Concert Agenda Week of 31 December 2018

Upcoming K-pop Comebacks of This Week

Shown info might differ.

Upcoming K-pop Comebacks After This Week

Shown info might differ.

Upcoming K-pop Comebacks in February

Shown info might differ.

Upcoming K-pop Concerts in The Netherlands

Are you going to a concert? Be careful where you buy your tickets!

Upcoming K-pop Concerts in Europe

Are you going to a concert? Be careful where you buy your tickets!

Missing something? Let us know in the comments.

For more infomation >> [AGENDA] K-pop Comeback Agenda: 31 December 2018 — K-POPNL - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

ఆగ్నేయం దిక్కుకి అధిపతి | Devotional Videos | Vastu Training Class Telugu EP 03 | Bhavishya Jyoti - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> ఆగ్నేయం దిక్కుకి అధిపతి | Devotional Videos | Vastu Training Class Telugu EP 03 | Bhavishya Jyoti - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Mailbag Monday 48 (new years eve edition) - Duration: 31:49.

it's mail bag Monday number 48 New Year's Eve edition let's get busy

here in the interests are not being predictable I've decided to go with a

non dark beer this week a local beer of course from farmery this is the great

white north belgian wheat ale trivia hudson bay coastline in northern

Manitoba is home to the world's largest population of beluga whales I did not

know that let's give her a taste yep that is exactly what I would have

expected from a belgian wheat ale that's not bad actually

it's clarifying nicely in the glass holding its head pretty well okay let's

get started with card quantity one nothing else on the back side it's hard

something like no it's nothing like card it's not even plastic sheet it is a

bunch of short DuPont jumpers saying these things just come in handy yeah you

could use wire just plain old telephone wire a cat5 where and i often do a as

witnessed on what is this little buck converter a boost converter or something

but for bread boarding these things just come in handy they're simple they're

easy the color coded not the color coding means a lot to me being you know

somewhat colorblind but the it does help so what do you got he looks like 40 of

them two three four five six seven ten yeah so 40 of them these are the short

ones

what do they call them 11 centimeters 12 centimeters hundred twenty millimeters

probably and I find that those are the size that I run out of first when I'm in

the middle of a project just because yeah they're short and they're handy so

I got more 40-times breadboard DuPont jump wire male male female female female

10 20 30 centimeter jumper cable for Arduino from fashion jewelry ease forty

pieces various different links but I chose the 10 centimeter ones male to

male I actually got these at auction for 80 cents for the pack of 40 the regular

price is buck 49 so a bit of a discount but not too much they're still not that

expensive anyway alright next in let's see if this is anything more interesting

exciting the electronics quantity one feels pretty full I'm thinking there's

more than one in here of whatever it is oh yeah it's a whole bunch of

transistors of some description

these are IR f9 five four zero in and we'd recognize that part number I don't

exactly should try and figure them out or should we just go to the listing yeah

let's try and figure them out this thing is usually pretty good I'm thinking that

it might be a MOSFET

it is it's a p-channel MOSFET specifically five times IRF 95 40 p

channel power MOSFET 20 23 amps hundred volts Wow to-220 I are from servi 2014

somebody have bought from several times in the past so they're selling five of

them for dollar 35 at the moment I got 25 I paid 6 dollars and 73 cents

the current price for five five packs of five is 675 so a couple of cents more

but nothing significant not too much more down here in the description so

since there isn't much information in there we'll get the real datasheet and

find out what's actually going on maximum power dissipation hundred and

fifty watts Wow drain source voltage limit hundred volts continuous drain

current nineteen amps at 25 Celsius or 13 amps at 100 degrees Celsius Wow

that thing is a beast and it claims to work up to 75 degrees Celsius okay it

looks like it wants a little bit higher voltage to turn it on solidly it's not

quite a logic level so I might have to slam it a little bit harder but it

should probably come on illogical yeah so there's the full-on volt heat source

is 10 volts to get 0.2 of an ohm RDS okay what do we have here cable plug it

says just like it's over fed into the package

you never know what you're gonna get so going slice into it okay it's an RF

adapter you use an RF adapter from BNC to I think that's the tiny little

connector that I whose name I can't remember that goes with the

software-defined radio things hang on let me grab it so yeah that is in fact

that meeting connector okay so now I can use antennas and stuff that have B and C

I've already got one adapter for f-type which is the North American cable TV and

antenna related antenna type thing it's a 75 ohm connector and then I've

got these cheesy little antennas that came with the things which fit onto

there so that should give me some variety of ways to get signal into these

little things 15 centimeter cable BNC female jack 2 MC x male plug right angle

RG 3/16 6-inch pigtail b1 okay so MC x male plug is what that little

connector down there is RG 3/16 is this type of cable and everything else is

pretty much self-explanatory BNC is that guy there from Bruce shark - zero zero

one current price is 284 i paid according to my notes two dollars and

twenty three cents which isn't much of a jump not much really to say about it

it's 50 ohm characteristic impedance based on the cable type yeah nickel

plating on the BNC gold plating theoretically maybe a molecule thick if

it is actually gold the male character I'm liking that I'm

not usually one for a belgian wheat beer but this is this is not too bad compared

to something that I've had this could grow on anyway next thing we have is LED

module I always like a good LED module

ok so first of all it's an LCD module but more specifically is an LCD keypad

shield so we have a typical LCD module there are two lines by 16 or 18

characters something like that and then we have left up down right reset select

buttons now looks like a power LED that part I'm assuming is for contrast to

this LCD and it is on an arduino uno shield format slick this seems to be

made from a company called d1 robot I'm gonna have to start with a sketch they

don't sketch from these guys if I can find one or I'll have to reverse

engineer where all the pins go yeah let's uh let's go and do a little bit of

searching and if I can find an obvious demo sketch I'll light this up we'll see

16:02 LCD with keypad shield board blue backlight for it we know Duhamel in Neo

V I could never pronounce that that's the r do not do a robot from oh my god

x lane j 2016 g something like that zoom in on that if you really want to do it

or follow the link i'll just put link to it currently he's selling it for

three dollars and seventy two cents I bought it at auction for two dollars and

seventy two cents basic sixteen character by two line

black on green display but it also says it's got a blue backlight weird you know

is the extremely common parallel interface chipset okay so it's not SPI

you know face code is freely available yeah if you know which pins it happens

to be wired out to hmm time for more research after a short amount of

googling I found this thing on DF robot which I guess makes a certain mind since

since it's actually labeled D robot on the one that I've got in front of me

they're selling it for nine ninety at the moment if you want to buy it from

the original seller people probably created it maybe who knows who these

Chinese things anyway so that's that's it right there pretty much and I

scrolled down to find some information about it the and in their wiki they have

some code which is awesome so I've copied and pasted this code straight

into the IDE and dumped it into an you know that it happened have lying around

and slam this thing on top of it and well let's take a quick peek at the code

here so it uses the crystal library pins eight nine four five six seven eight and

nine are the reset and enable I think it is and four five six seven of data pins

and then it's defining the buttons and stuff like that this is interesting the

buttons aren't on digital pins as you would assume they are in fact on a

single analog pin so there pulling a resistor or I don't know

exactly I couldn't see it on there seems to be there's a voltage divider that

they're cutting in or something like that anyway

the voltage there's the the button definitions anyway regardless and then

just a switch case if this then print that if this then print that blah blah

blah all the way down so let's uh oh and it's also printing a one second timer

since power turned on they're printing every second and then just printing

stuff on the screen let's go and take a look at it and see if it actually works

here it is all switch the power onto it and it says push the buttons now getting

this thing running it confused me for a little while but then it occurred to me

let's just check the contrast and it was fully at zero when I first got it

cranked the contrast down so it was looking like that but should only change

hands here so you can see what I'm doing if I bring the contrast back up to where

it's supposed to be multiple turns there we go so that's threw me off for a

little while but anyways so push the buttons so select button left up down

right this reset button is not a button that I did enough eyes itself as reset

it in fact is the processor reset I pushed that little reboot like that that

is the same as pushing this button on the uno like that which is a little

awkward if you want to turn this into some kind of a game pad toy thing or

whatever or remote control unless I suppose you pad it out and make a little

shafts that push down through your 3r casement onto those buttons

but anyway that could that could come in handy for some sort of a project or

other if nothing else it's a it's a handy little display although saying

that it pretty much obscures most of the rest of the pins some of them are broken

out up here what is that d1 error sorry D 1 2 3 4 5

6 7 although 4 5 6 7 are in use by this guy

here and the analog pins are available down here as well except for a zero but

that's okay because it's being used by these buttons anyway you got time for

one more here this is a whole bunch of letters and part numbers charger is what

it says it is fairly well wrapped anyway oh it's a little power bank kit well

actually it's a power bank is not really much kit involved here is there it looks

like it takes to 18 650s in parallel there's an output voltage and an input

voltage and an LED and it's not hurt by being dropped onto the floor okay let's

grab these here's some that I salvaged from a laptop earlier so let's find a

couple that are fairly close to the same

let's see those two are pretty close just because oh yeah that one I sort of

look inside of but that's okay so theoretically you just put these guys in

here in parallel

and it should light up let's grab something for it to put on the charger

doctor yeah let's grab that to show me some vaults it's not showing any gold

it's okay there now we've got some draw 5.08 of

volts so I put one like that 20 milliamps 19 million

that's reasonable for an LED hey I've got one I got one of those so USB test

loads around here that I haven't had a chance to use any real testing well let

me break that out so here we have the Ruby ding USB load intelligent load so

I'll plug that in it looks like it's already set for 40 milliamps so I'll

start cranking up the load there's 100 milliamps still at 5 volts let's just

crank up the current here doing 60

okay there's 500 milliamps still nicely it five vaults 750 million amps oh is

editor flicker on this camera and still at 5 volts 1 amp still at 5 volts oh

right that's what 5 watts 5.0 powers duh 5 volts running up 1 and 1/4 amps 4.9

vaults is starting to drop off so let's leave it in voltage mode and just start

cranking keep cranking the current up here okay there just dropped the 4.8

volts 1.4 3 amps let's just take it to 1.5 and see what happens

1.5 amps 6.7 watts 4 point 4 volts so it's pretty much dropping off at 1.5

amps but that's not bad just for a cheesy little power supply here mini USB

port 2 times 18 650 battery charge holder power bank box shell case DIY kit

from VIP 902 9 can't price is well it varies I paid two dollars and 42 cents

for the one that I got depending on the color that you get it's either two

dollars and 40 cents or two dollars and 53 cents or two dollars and 46 cents or

two dollars and forty cents or two dollars and 46 cents how do you make a

do a power bank prepare - 18 650 slide out the keys bottom installed 1866 these

inside the box close the box enjoy your DIY power bank now right then

colors yeah sighs yeah 5,600 million powers that's going to depend entirely

on which 18 650s you put in there isn't it

charging input 1 point 2 amps charging output 1 point 2 amps after discharging

it I guess you should also check and just to see what the charging current is

so I've got this guy set - oops - 5 volts and current limit at 2 amps I

don't think it's going to get there but we'll find out so focus is that in and

the cool button it's charging at 5 volts and 200 milliamps hmm these things have

been sitting for a while so they're probably a little bit discharged

actually you know let's stop that and just find out what the batteries are

actually at shall we in parallel I'm not going to be that

concerned oh they're at 4.15 volts okay so they are fairly close to fully

charged I'm gonna see if there's any in here that are mostly discharged okay I

found a pair that are that are sitting below 4 volts so I'll toss them in there

reading what 3.8 so let's see what it takes to charge them there we go

charging it with nine hundred milliamps okay that's that's entirely reasonable

alright here is today's mailbag monday items last mail big monday of 2018-2019

begins tomorrow let's check the shipping times on these

guys the dupont cables took six weeks to get here the MOSFETs took two months

this BNC to MC X adapter took seven weeks the LCD / keypad shield took five

weeks and the slowpoke did you ER this to sell power bank kit took four

whole months to get here what are you gonna do that's just the randomness that

happens so this is a ditto again shops talk shop stock RF what is that thing

called software-defined radio adapter um I got a couple more coming and then I

think I'm gonna start playing with that a little bit I've played with it a

little bit down here in the basement I'm not getting a lot of signals anyway so

that's why I'm getting these antenna adapters Powerbank always handy to have

a power bank and this guy I don't know I got a good deal on it but it'll probably

work its way into various little projects and stuff along the way thanks

again for tuning in every week Wow every second week anyway um I for the whole

year I mean I I really appreciate you guys showing up and and what you gotta

see down in the comments is always interesting often informative sometimes

humorous I just I I can't express how much I appreciate you guys showing up

and and clicking the like button and subscribing and doing all those YouTube

things but mostly showing up in the comments and letting me know what you

think of what's going on here and of course the guys in over patreon who go

that extra mile and throw a buck in the tip jar now and again helps me keep me

in beer and helps pay for a little bit of this stuff those guys are awesome and

I appreciate that too well uh I will I guess talk to you in 2019 thanks for

watching

Happy New Year whoo

you

here it is

For more infomation >> Mailbag Monday 48 (new years eve edition) - Duration: 31:49.

-------------------------------------------

VANS SK8 HI 2019 UNBOXING REVIEW & ON FEET!VANS CUSTOM "Sk8-Hi" INDIA|VANS SK8 HI UNBOXING HINDI|AIG - Duration: 2:49.

2018 VANS SK8 HI UNBOXING REVIEW & ON FEET!VANS CUSTOM "Sk8-Hi" INDIA|VANS SK8 HI UNBOXING HINDI|AIG

For more infomation >> VANS SK8 HI 2019 UNBOXING REVIEW & ON FEET!VANS CUSTOM "Sk8-Hi" INDIA|VANS SK8 HI UNBOXING HINDI|AIG - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

【ASMR】 桑、あおまめ、海ぶどう、アロエ、オレンジ、イチゴ、唐辛子、サボテン、きゅうり 食べる (咀嚼 音 ) - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> 【ASMR】 桑、あおまめ、海ぶどう、アロエ、オレンジ、イチゴ、唐辛子、サボテン、きゅうり 食べる (咀嚼 音 ) - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

【咀嚼音】Fluffy Waffles ASMR 大食い モッパン No talking 【食事動画】【飯テロ】 - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> 【咀嚼音】Fluffy Waffles ASMR 大食い モッパン No talking 【食事動画】【飯テロ】 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Elliot Hsu - Yumenokatachi (feat. Yuca) - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> Elliot Hsu - Yumenokatachi (feat. Yuca) - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Jason Nash THINKS He Fixed Trisha Paytas - Duration: 11:58.

so apparently Jason Nash thinks that he has fixed Trisha Paytas so let's talk

about that what is up everybody this is Chris from the rewired soul where we

talk about the problem but focus on the solution and if you're new to my channel

my channel is all about mental health and what I like to do is pull different

topics from the YouTube community try to teach you how to improve your mental and

emotional well-being so make sure you subscribe and ring that notification

bell but if you're already subscribed you're like Hill Chris the setting looks

different and yes that's true because my beautiful girlfriend has her

best friend she'll be in town and her husband so they're in the living room

watching some TV decide to record this video because a lot of people requested

it so disclaimer I don't know all I know is what I see but the reason I make

these videos is because I know a lot of you can relate to the youtubers that you

watch right so as I go into this video because first I'm going to talk about

Trisha and before anybody like Trisha stands come here and say listen Trisha

Paytas has admitted to having borderline personality disorder so I'm not a

diagnosing a damn thing so yeah the holidays are over and jason

nash just uploaded his most recent vlog holiday gift exchange at the beginning

of the vlog and then jason and Trisha went out to Chicago to meet up with

david dobrik and do the podcast and all of that and a lot of people asked me to

check this video out and watch it and a lot of people wanted me to talk about

the jason nash situation but i know a lot of my viewers have borderline

personality disorder or a lot of you are trying to learn more about borderline

personality disorder because maybe you'll have a loved one so I'm going to

talk about a few of the things that Trisha said I think he will change I

think I think you will we know but we were saying and

better more stable reason comes I think what you have you got first first I want

to talk about this conversation they had about her getting better all right so

here's something that I get asked a lot I get asked a lot from people who are in

relationships or even it might be toxic family members and by the way go watch

the video that my mom and I did over on her channel about dysfunctional families

I'll link it up in the info card and down in the description but I get people

asking me they're like they're trying to get better they're trying to get better

right I'm like what is trying mean like what is trying mean and one of the most

recent videos I did on Trisha Paytas and Jason Nash was where Jason was talking

about how he almost called the cops on Trisha because she was blocking the door

all right so like what's he mean by getting better and this is important for

a lot of us who get into toxic relationships because so many of us stay

in a relationship were like oh they're not that bad they're not as bad as they

were but it's still pretty bad like for example and this is not Trisha and

Jayden Jason okay but I've seen people who have been in like a physically

abusive relationship but then the person stops abusing them physically and now

they're just doing emotional abuse so like they're better right so what does

better mean like when we're talking about somebody trying to improve their

mental health or work on their mental illness whatever it is like this means

actionable steps like I always tell you guys actions speak louder than words and

we've seen we've seen clear as day throughout all of their vlogs that Jason

and Trish do not do therapy on a consistent basis that is a fad all right

they've done some videos with Kati morning and everything like that but you

see how they go off and on with therapy and it kind of bums me out because

especially with Trisha stating that she has borderline personality disorder

Jason talking about his bipolar disorder like these are two people dealing with

mental illness and don't get me wrong like a lot of people get it twisted what

I say like when two people are broken and not working on themselves they

should not be together right but they have the potential of having a better

healthy relationship if they were both working on each other but what you see

in this relationship and some other ones that you might have been in before this

is kind of codependency I don't need to fix myself because you

complete me right as long as I'm with you

you'll make me okay that's not how mental health works your brain doesn't

magically get fixed because you're with somebody so now we're gonna explain why

Trisha Paytas is so clean that right there is a very common symptom of

borderline personality disorder all right again I'm not she is

self-admittedly just said that she was diagnosed with

borderline personality disorder so one of the common symptoms of borderline

personality disorder is a fear of abandonment okay now one of the best

books I read on borderline personality disorder was I hate you don't leave me

I'll link it down in the description if you want to check it out but they talk

about what causes borderline personality disorder and there's things such as

genetics but a lot of it is environment and what we go through as a child so

when you're a baby you start to develop something called object permanence all

right so one of the reasons why peekaboo is such a fun game with babies is

because they don't have object permanence developed yet so when you go

like this they actually think that you've disappeared if you take an object

and put it behind your back a baby doesn't understand that the object went

behind your back and their brain it says that that thing's gone forever this is

why by the way that is very important to develop a nurturing like an emotional

bond with your child when they are young because if you leave and a baby doesn't

know if you're coming back like if you don't come back when they're crying or

they're hungry or whatever it is like they can have an issue developing object

permanence so a lot of people with borderline personality disorder and this

might big emphasis on might be one of the reasons why Trisha Paytas developed

this because her father left right so as a child a lot of people develop

borderline personality disorder when they have pillow

who are in and out of their lives okay and for some people it's just an

alcoholic parent it's a parent who they live with but they never know if their

parents gonna be emotionally available so this is how that fear of abandonment

develops because it never it never fully gets healed unless you work on it

through therapy all right so what trisha is saying is like if they live together

she wouldn't have as many issues because when they're apart she freaks out if any

of you struggle with borderline personality disorder you know exactly

what I'm talking about there's so much anxiety that comes so

like if you know somebody with borderline personality disorder this is

one of the reasons why they might freak out on you when you don't return attack

so you don't go back with because what their brains telling you them is this

person is never coming back this person has disappeared forever so

what can happen is a lot of people are borderline personality disorder

self-sabotage their relationships because they are so clean like think

about that for a second they're so worried that the other person is going

to leave them that they're very overbearing they need that person around

all the time they will text and call constantly

because if they don't have this cost a reminder that the person is there their

brain tells them that they're leaving for good and this is why ther appears

very beneficial because it helps you sit down and recognize these thought

patterns right through things like cognitive behavioral therapy or

dialectical behavioral therapy but this isn't something that you could just go

to therapy once and do these types of therapies they take practice dialectical

behavioral therapy is one of the best treatment methods for borderline

personality disorder if any of you who have BPD and have been working on it and

going through therapy let me know if you're doing CBT or DBT and let me know

how it's helping right because what happens is you so to be more mindful of

these thoughts and these emotions that are coming up one thing that I always

try to teach people struggling with symptoms of borderline personality

disorder or even fear of abandonment right is to write down a list of what is

true what is false right because our brain will tell us this person's leaving

us but that's not always true one of the best lessons I can teach any of you

watching this video is just because your brain thinks it does not mean it's true

Oh remember that and sometimes it helps to

write that down on paper I was thinking about it you've gotten a lot better the

URL major major major major hey you know I'm not somebody that would want to do

that I'm not the guy that's like let me fix you believe me but out of necessity

you put zero effort into our relations oh my god I've really put the work in

with you so this last clip right here this is the one that made people want me

to make this video right Jason Nash thinking that he fixed Trisha so this is

difficult and like I'm just saying just from watching this like Jason has a half

smirk on his face the whole time Trisha is kind of like looking at him like are

you serious right now and it seems like Jason's joking and

Jason's a comedian see I get a lot of you who say like oh this is all they're

all just joking all the fights are just staged and they're joking like you guys

they're both messed up human beings most of their fights that you see are real

but in this particular conversation I can't really tell now what I will say is

watching a lot of comedians and documentaries and everything like that

and be somebody who jokes around a lot myself a lot of humor is rooted in

reality right it's just we kind of say it a little bit differently are we

changed you know our facial expressions like haha I'm joking

but I'm kind of telling you the truth right but let's let's just say

theoretically that he is being serious cuz this is just a lesson I want to

teach all of you is never go into a relationship thinking that you can fix

somebody or that they're a fixer-upper people are not houses okay so many

people get into a relationship with someone who's broken thinking they can

fix them on one of my other videos I asked you guys how how many of you have

stayed in a relationship far too long thinking that the other person was gonna

change or you were gonna fix them okay like I don't know where this delusion

comes for so many of us where we think we have to

or to fix other people like think about that like that is a little a little

crazy it's almost like a god complex right like oh look at me I can fix

people like I have no I have no delusion any longer that I can fix anybody I put

this information out here on YouTube and if you want to take some of it and do it

use it to improve your life awesome but I would go absolutely insane if I

thought I was gonna fix every single person who watch these videos hell check

the comments sometime some people watch these videos think I'm a freaking idiot

so how am I gonna help fix them you know what I mean so never go into a

relationship thinking you're going to fix somebody because it will drive you

insane and that might even be a sign of

codependency alright and again go check out my mom's channel dr. Carrie Randazzo

she's a professional psychologist she is coming back to town in a few weeks she's

gonna be doing a lot a lot of videos about journaling as well as codependency

and dysfunctional families and dysfunctional relationships alright

anyways let me know what you guys think down in the comments below or let me

know if you try CBT or DBT alright but thanks so much for watching if you like

this video please give it a thumbs up if you're new make sure you subscribe and

bring that notification bill because I make a ton of videos and a huge thank

you to everybody supporting the channel over on patreon you are all amazing and

this first week of January I will announce what's coming soon for all of

the patrons in 2019 alright thanks again for watching I'll see you next time

For more infomation >> Jason Nash THINKS He Fixed Trisha Paytas - Duration: 11:58.

-------------------------------------------

Worauf freust du dich an Silvester? | Tiere bis unters Dach | SWR Kindernetz - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Worauf freust du dich an Silvester? | Tiere bis unters Dach | SWR Kindernetz - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Tema ride on cars and Pretend Play with Magic toys Teleport - Duration: 2:40.

Funny Tema ride on cars and Pretend Play with Magic toys Teleport

For more infomation >> Funny Tema ride on cars and Pretend Play with Magic toys Teleport - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Библия. Ветхий Завет. Левит 1 глава. - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Библия. Ветхий Завет. Левит 1 глава. - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

new year 2019 easy rangoli designs,new year kolam easy | simple rangoli designs,kolam designs - Duration: 5:51.

rangoli designs

For more infomation >> new year 2019 easy rangoli designs,new year kolam easy | simple rangoli designs,kolam designs - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

US 5 cent commemoratived 2004-05 - Duration: 6:16.

though hello fellow coin collectors hang you going today and today I have some

American 5 cent coins and these ones are commemorative coins that were issued for

circulation so that's a cool graded coin and all these coins are actually quite

common so I have three of the four coins that issued in a 2004 and 2005 in the

first one I have is the well this one depicts deep boat that Lewis and Clark

went down the Columbia River with and actually went from camp wood Nia st.

Louis up to full flat stop and yeah what's pretty far from Seattle there's

an expedition to reached Pacific Ocean I like to call it the expedition of death

because after this time well Native Americans were quite fairly devastated

by well many different people so on the obverse which has Thomas Jefferson he

was pretty much the same bust as was previously used okay so this is the bus

there and afterwards was used a different portrait so there I am missing

one coin which is the Louisiana Purchase and this one here is actually the

whispered journey ocean view so this is the last coin and it has them looking at

Pacific Ocean on the back it has a different portrait of Thomas Jefferson

and that also has Liberty in a you know writing script in this coin has a

mintage of well between roughly about 400 million each they do vary like the

day meet Marcus 400 in the eleven million bid over and the P has four

hundred ninety four million a free hundred ninety four

should I say and this one needs today so this is a pretty high meter coin so none

of these are actually really unless it's in high grade like higher than s T so

scratches in it so if you get this just spend it because it's really not worth

keeping inflation will slowly eat this coin away so this one here is the

westward journey they call it a cure boat and this is the D mint mark it has

a mintage our friends on 44 million eight hundred eighty thousand so to hide

a king and the P is free hundred sixty-six thousand seven hundred and

twenty thousand so really not worth keeping they do our San Francisco mints

which is on average is about three million coins so those are the ones that

collect especially if you get them in circulation and then we have the Buffalo

so he's the buffalo nickel or five cents I call it a buffalo nickel because I

watched too many American coin channels and it has the Buffalo it looks pretty

similar to the one issued for circulation up into 938 so if we have a

look closer look as you can see the Buffalo and these are almost made

extinct by hunters I think there's like one or two thousand left in there

they've actually bred up again and on the back we have the 2005 portrait so

after this date the actual portrait changed because it's evil law or or just

like a part of the culture when they issue commemorative coins they actually

change the portrait so this is the current five cents the US and as you can

see is the different portrait of Thomas junior Gibson and if anyone doesn't know

he was actually deferred personally non-safe from 1801 to 1809 and that is

the current portrait so the mintage for did I say to mintage

for that one no this is the highest minted coin the Denver has are 487

million six hundred eighty thousand the P has the four hundred a forty eight

million three hundred twenty thousand in San Francisco

that's about three point three million

so these are in this condition if you're in the United States I just spend them

really not we're probably worth keeping is because you can always sell these for

higher value but with the tip design and the higher the grade definitely worth

keeping even though they mean to most useful meant even I'm integers as well

so those are mine I've sent American commemorative coin collection you could

probably find more detail on YouTube or the internet especially errors you want

to get errors look a couch collectibles because he has a wide variety of error

coins that he covers from the United States it doesn't really cover many

other coins outside the United States and like me I like the I do cover

Australian coins but also like the cover coins from other countries because why

not I'm a coin collector I'm not just an

Australian coin but anyway if you liked this video please give it a thumbs up

subscribe to my channel if I you need to purchase coins I do sell them on eBay so

you could just go and check it out it's a bit dead at the moment because of

Christmas and have awesome coin collecting time people thank you very

much bye bye

For more infomation >> US 5 cent commemoratived 2004-05 - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

The Trades Business Flywheel - How To Build Business Momentum - Duration: 7:07.

The trade business flywheel.

What are you talking about Jon?

I was reading an article recently by the CEO of hotspot which is a digital marketing company

and he was talking about this analogy they have of a flywheel in your business, here's a wheel.

It's not particularly a flywheel but

a flywheel (as you probably know being a mechanically minded like you are more so than me) stores momentum

in a machine, in an engine and it keeps spinning after you turn the gas off

and it's got mass and it keeps turning. And he talked about momentum

in your business and how you could have a flywheel, all of the momentum

in your business. He uses the analogy.

Your engine or your business keeps going, keeps spinning after you've stopped applying force.

Perhaps if you've stopped paying for ads,

you'll keep getting customers calling and doing and looking for work even if you're not paying for ads-

that kind of idea about momentum.

We're mostly talking here about about word-of-mouth

or goodwill - the things that build up when you've been working in an area for some time.

You've got relationships, people go to your site anyway, you've got presence in your local marketplace.

You know word of mouth.

That stuff

gives your business a momentum. You don't need to always be pushing by paying for your ads or whatever

to get business coming in.

I'm talking about marketing of course.

I don't want to focus analogy to death.

If we can agree that a bit of momentum in your business is a good thing then I'll go back to to the analogy

and talk about how you can get more momentum

on the flywheel of your business particularly a trades business.

There are two ways to get more momentum in your flywheel or to push it faster and to apply force

and the other way is to reduce the friction in it and oil it some so it keeps spinning for longer.

Happy so far?

Good.

Well in a business context and in a trade business context,

the momentum, the force you can apply to your fire wheel is around marketing

and is around delighting your customers.

If you're not actively trying to do great work and delight your customers, you're probably in

quite bad shape for this discussion so let's assume we do a good job and you try hard to do job.

You could apply force to your flywheel by asking a customers to put reviews on Facebook

or on that Google Plus page or on the Google my business site or on your website.

You can ask people to hand your cards out to other people or a referral program and pass it on.

You can do things like that. You can actively encourage

the word-of-mouth part of your business and the like.

You can go those extra steps to put things in place so that people

not just get a good job but realise and understand enough knowledge that you've done a great job.

The follow up calls, the customer service course, "Is everything still okay?" in a few days later -

those cheap things to implement into your business

that change it from ordinary trade to excellent or amazing more different and noticeable and notable.

Do those things, apply some force, actively delighting customers.

The next thing is about friction.

How do we reduce friction in a trades business? Frictions are the things that make it a bit difficult

to do business with you that take some of the joy out of it.

And he talked a lot about how we all as consumers

like things, like uber where you don't have to talk to a cab driver, you don't have to call

a cab company to order your cab and talk to a person and seeing the queue,

how we like to order things online because you don't have to mess about talking to a salesperson.

He's bought a mattress online, he just jumped online, you could pay a price as you place your order,

no one's pressuring you or making you haggling with you over your mattress.

And it's true. We do like that stuff, don't we?

In a trade context there's a lot of friction. There's a lot of uncertainty about price.

There's a lot of uncertainty about when you'll show up.

There's a lot of uncertainty about booking appointments. There's a fair big leap of discomfort

for your customers between looking at your website and making an inquiry

so wouldn't it be nice if you could reduce some of that friction. Wouldn't it be nice for example

if you could book a time online for a trade person to come out and do your quote.

If you could no because you could see on your phone where it was how much longer he was going to be before he got to you?

Like with Uber. You can see that it's 2 minutes away.

That would be quite compelling technology to use I think in a trade business

perhaps for the smaller jobs.

Imagine if your price list was published online and your customers could come to your website and see

that replacing an extractor fan in the bathroom was gonna cost him $400 and they could book the job in now

and book time so you would come tomorrow, all that uncertainty gone.

And I could hear all your objections now.

Let's just understand that those are two examples I've given and I understand they're difficult

but imagine if you had that competitive advantage, if you remove some of that friction from your business,

how many more inquiries and bookings you might get if you could solve the problems

that make them difficult, I understand.

Think about how you can reduce the friction

in your business. How can you make it easier for your people to put work, get prices, get quotes and all that?

Think about the booking process. Think about the level of human interaction. We would have

much more self-service stuff at the initial part of a sales interaction I think as consumers.

There you go. Remove uncertainty about price.

Remove uncertainty about time.

This is whether you're a project trade or a maintenance trade. Clearly it's more difficult

to remove uncertainty about price if you're quoting for a kitchen or house, so many variables.

But let's think. You don't need to have no uncertainty, you could reduce the uncertainty

and make people's experience working with you that much nicer.

I've been mostly talking here and giving examples

about working with consumers - somebody buying a kitchen, somebody getting their toilet fixed or whatever

but it works equally well for businesses. Business people or people working in a business

also like to not have to do with uncertainty about time or about money.

They also have like to not have to integrate with a person and have that kind of personal challenge

while they're still thinking about things. I'm going to think harder on this and think what I suggest to you

and think about how we might overcome some of those problems in having

Uber type delivery of watching where your trades people are, that kind of thing.

I'll have a bit of a hard to think but for now soak up those ideas. How could you reduce friction in your business

and how could you increase some of that force on your flow.

It's the new year. See you later.

For more infomation >> The Trades Business Flywheel - How To Build Business Momentum - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

What is your New Year Resolution for 2019? - Duration: 4:39.

Happy New Year everybody I am dragonate welcome to another Sunday video last

week I asked you guys what the best thing about this past year was for you

you guys let me know and I'll be reading your answers in this video now we have a

new question since it is New Year to morrow or maybe tonight for some of you

what know well hmm might be tomorrow night

well it's tomorrow night for me it might be tonight for some people depending on

where you live Finland against Slovakia maybe those

strange obscure places way over there on the other side of the world but

regardless of this new year very very soon here it's snowing just a little bit

outside my window so my question this week is what is your new year's

resolution what are you hoping to get out of the next year what are you hoping

to do for the next year what's your goal you all know what a new year resolution

is I'm sure I don't know why ramble on explaining it but anyway let me know

what your new year resolution is for this year it comes below and I'll read

the next week now let's see what the best part of this year was for all of

you starting first off here with me - who says yep today's the day we in

Finland celebrate Christmas last Sunday or tonight to be specific best about

this year hmm I would have to say my boyfriend we met last year but got to

know each other this year so it counts that there isn't that sure does count

and I'm glad you guys have gotten to know each other better

funny fluffy says quite a lot of good things happen got out of the hospital

was actually end of last year which is very good I'm happy about that and got

one of those Cintiq since--since intakes and took monitor tablets that's really

cool I kind of want one one of those things I

think correct me if I'm wrong that that's one of those things where you can

you can use as like a wireless monitor for your computer but you can also like

use it to draw on and stuff that would be really cool I want one of those as

for the job thing temporary one right now yes until the end of January or mid

January actually I think it's a seasonal thing so there's that but after that no

I will figure that out in the new year of

you know look at new places and figure out what exactly I'm gonna do

theoretical physics or I think previously phantom blade says drag me

that's the best thing thank you i it means a lot

I'm happy Honolulu Merry Christmas Mary J day same to you hope you had a great

one and Happy New Year as well t lisa says that red is still here and is now

playing like a kitten very very good that is a wonderful thing and my mom

says I don't know what would be the best thing I guess all I can really think of

is sadly getting a new Walker that the brakes work good and I'm more confident

walking with that although I wish things were different and I didn't and I didn't

meet it I know I know you wish you didn't need it but for right now the

Walker that you do have is very very good and it's light enough to that she

can live to herself if she needs to of course I already told you guys the best

thing about this year for me ironically was the you know actually losing my job

because that place was extremely stressful again no details won't go into

details about it unnecessary here but yeah it is good in that regard and

things for this next year I am very helpful will go well so yeah anyway

leave your new year resolution in the comments below and I'll read it next

week it'll be really cool to see what you all think of that also this week

again live streams I am planning to start live streaming's again during the

week the Tuesdays and Thursdays because I still have you know the other

temporary jobs there for Monday Wednesday Friday so and I apologize that

the live streams have been very well not happening in the past couple weeks here

part of it was definitely because of you know the stress because even though it's

a good thing in the long run when that situation happened of course you know

not feeling good about anything regarding it and still badly affected

negatively affecting me in a lot of ways paws have been really tired from the job

and it's also the holiday so you know whatever excuses excuses excuses I know

but either way live streams I'm planning to start again so look forward to that

we will be getting back into bioshock tubes and who knows what else I haven't

fully decided yet to Greenhill might have

another update soon or I may start playing something new we shall see but

either way that's it for now thank you all so much for watching

have a wonderful day a wonderful week and a great start to your new year

make it good and blessings to all of you for the new year

I'll see you soon bye bye Godbless

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét