Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Oil Painting by Francis.

Hello friends from all over the world. I wanted to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR and thank you for the support you are giving me.

We have recently reached 10,000 subscribers in the channel. I'm very happy. I hope to continue helping and distributing inspiration all over the world.

A hug to all and see you next year!

Thank you!!!

For more infomation >> GRACIAS Y FELIZ AÑO NUEVO! - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

LAST TRY NOT TO LAUGH OF 2018 EVER !😱 - Duration: 12:59.

there's the wadding couple

you play quarterback let me see how 3-step oh my god there you go you okay

Oh

can I help you I'm trying to take a video of Ven

whoa hold up hold up

aunty the example plane

Oh

go away

okay which one is it

oh are you okay

For more infomation >> LAST TRY NOT TO LAUGH OF 2018 EVER !😱 - Duration: 12:59.

-------------------------------------------

Loanh Quanh Sài Gòn đem yêu thương về miền trung - Duration: 21:49.

For more infomation >> Loanh Quanh Sài Gòn đem yêu thương về miền trung - Duration: 21:49.

-------------------------------------------

Part 41 Luisita/Amelia/Sara - Duration: 3:08.

Who is it? I am Amelia, I just wanted to know if Manolita is already home.

Hi Amelia, no. She is not here yet.

Sorry, but we need the phone line to be free.

Sure, I understand. If you need help you just need to call me.

Yes, thanks Amelia, but really, I need to hang up.

Thanks, bye.

This is a disaster.

Yes, everything is a mess. I'll go to clean the room 204.

Wait, I'll help you.

Don't worry, you don't need to.

I'll help you so we can finish earlier.

Sorry, I thought that after what I told you yesterday...

you would be uncomfortable being around me.

I told you nothing would change.

Besides, I am not so vain to think you like me, having a lot of nice girls out there.

Well, you are very pretty.

So my secret has nothing to do with the fact that you didn't sleep tonight? No.

Are you sure it's ok if I go? It's ok if you have to go with dad.

After what he told me... Dad was very nervous when he told you that.

He doesn't think you are the reason why mom is in jail.

I think he does, and with a good reason.

How could I tell mom that she was a coward? She is the bravest person I know.

I know.

I want to hug her. So do I.

Sorry to interrupt you.

Sara.

I came to see how was your mother, and to drink something.

I am going to serve that people.

It's not a bad time, don't worry.

But my sister is very worried about my mother, well, we all are.

She feels guilty about it. But she is not.

Besides, your mother will be with you sooner than you think. I hope so.

At least our lawyer could talk with her.

It seems she has a better mood now.

Let's do something, I'll try to cheer your sister up, and you can go home.

Really? Yes.

Thanks. No problem.

Bye. Bye.

You should drink something with me.

I don't want to, thanks.

You know this is the best way to drown your sorrows?

Sara, maybe I don't want to drown my sorrows.

For more infomation >> Part 41 Luisita/Amelia/Sara - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

FAÑONUEVO 2019 - BECAS FAO - Duration: 8:33.

Four months,

it's been four months since we started this adventure

That has already thought so much.

That's why

the Amancio Ortega Foundation scholarship holder

for 2018-2019

want to have a good time at the end of this important year

for letting you know something so special for us

Who would've told us a year ago, that we would be here today saying this to you.

It was, for sure, our dream

what each (and every) of us

was fighting for even before

we knew each other.

and now, LOOK AT US!

We are all super conscious of all the people

that have helped us to get where we are now.

So if we have anything to sat at all, it is:

THANK YOU

Thank you, to our parents.

Those unknown heroes,

able to find a way to send us Iberian

typical Spanish.

We really appreciate so much.

Believe us

when we say that we have never been so happy

to see, A SLICE OF HAM

Thanks to every mom and dad that keep guiding on us

on how to adjust the washing machine

Although we postpone the laundry.

Until we don't have any clean clothes left.

Seriously

Our white shirts could now be used

on a before-and-after commercial detergent.

Also thank you to moms telling us

how to work

the dryer.

We would like to make a friendly reminder:

do not put your woolen jumpsuits,

They grow small.

You've probably found that out by yourself in these months.

Thanks to those friends that tell us everything

of every single gossip back in Spain.

It's sometimes hard

to find time to listen to your 10 minutes long audio messages

Although you listen to our 15 minutes long audio messages

You are GREAT, and we APPRECIATE you a lot

Now, to everyone who send us videos partying...

Or eating paella telling us how much you miss us.

We love y'all but

you are going to the wrong places.

Much the same with our classmates,

We´ve found out that you are not having fun with Bachiller

Please, stop posting all of your tests on your Instagram stories.

And stop reminding us all the death coming to us next year.

Seriously, we know.

To our grandparents ... we've come to miss

Even that traditional dish

we always asked you NOT to make.

But, if we only could get one Spanish dish ...

I think we would agree

that would be

LENTILS.

GOSH, LAS CROQUETAS!

...made by chicken, meat or even fish

They were the profile picture during a week.

We took it out because of our healthy

It sometimes want to come back...

OMG AMERICA, first country in the world but without CROQUETAS

They don´t know what they are missing

But grandparents stop saying how pretty we are right now

Every time we do face time with you.

We know that you are talking about the weight we gained..

And we know it, America doesn't have croquetas but it has burgers and mirrors, we see that.

To all of our Host Families for helping us in the adaptation and with our accent

Our bad words every time we try to say beach or sheets

and above all, trusting us

That we are not saying things against you when we talk in Spanish.

Thanks to our High schools for making us run half a mile

when the bell rings to change classes.

It really helps with the weight gaining thing

Then they say that in America they don't play sports.

Thank you too for fomenting our brain activity every day.

To remember the locker code and how to open it is a really good challenge.

And not having the habit of being late is a big change,

well, almost always because our video is already late.

Finally, a million thanks to Amancio Ortega Foundation

for this incredible opportunity that they gave us

we would not be here if it was not for all the people working to make this possible.

Although, as we know, you are trying to replace us ...

... replace us for some guys that are called themselves ¨carrots¨. Or something like that.

By the way, we are in the need of a rendez vous when we get back ...

... because we did not have that rendez vous before.

Having the jokes aside ...

THANK YOU TITO AMANCIO

We can't believe we are already halfway through the madness

that we can now call LIFE

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope your 2019 comes full of beautiful moments as 2018!

WE LOVE YOU!

For more infomation >> FAÑONUEVO 2019 - BECAS FAO - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

НОВОГОДНИЙ ПЁС. 1 СЕРИЯ - Duration: 46:20.

For more infomation >> НОВОГОДНИЙ ПЁС. 1 СЕРИЯ - Duration: 46:20.

-------------------------------------------

جعل بينه وبين الله سرا فبشر بأعظم بشارة في حياته | الشيخ عمر عبد الكافي - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> جعل بينه وبين الله سرا فبشر بأعظم بشارة في حياته | الشيخ عمر عبد الكافي - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

aDélicieux gratin de crevettes et pommes de terre sans lait, sans gluten|Nouvelles24h614178 - Duration: 10:46.

For more infomation >> aDélicieux gratin de crevettes et pommes de terre sans lait, sans gluten|Nouvelles24h614178 - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Part 42 Luisita/Amelia/Sara - Duration: 4:05.

What's the matte Amelia?

What? I am so sad Natalia.

I've fallen in love with the wrong person, and now I can't forget her.

Can I ask who is she?

Luisita.

I am an idiot, from the beginning I knew it was an impossible love and...

You are not the first person to have an impossible love.

You'll forget about it, and you'll fall in love again.

Yes, but that will take a lot of time. So let time go by.

But don't be closed in your room all the time, go out, meet new people.

I've already met new people.

But it's nothing compared to what I feel for Luisita.

Yes, a journalist that came for the feminist conference.

Why didn't you tell me? I don't know Natalia.

And now she invited me to a weekend in Rome with her.

I told her I would not go. Why?

It can be the start of a nice friendship and maybe something more.

Who would want to be with me right now? Look at me.

No, and for a holiday, no.

It will be good for you to be some time away from here.

Promise me that you'll think about it.

Promise me.

Ok.

Hi Luisi. Hi.

Do you know something about mom? What is the matter with you?

Nothing, I am worried.

Don't worry, me and my uncle have been al day working on your mothers case.

She will be here soon, trust me. Great.

Are you already leaving? Yes, it's been a rough day.

And you should sleep. I love you.

You are here, do you want to eat something?

No, thanks, I am not hungry. I can cook something for you.

You can't go to bed without eating something.

No, dad.

You know what I've been thinking?

What has mom eaten since she is in jail.

You are not the reason why mom is in jail, you know that right?

I was nervous yesterday, but you are not guilty for what happened. Dad, I am sorry.

I am sorry, sometimes I get angry and I get so nervous.

I guess I've inherited from you, even though you are not my father.

Don't say that. Dad...

Please, don't get angry.

What I mean is that mom and you are the best parents in the world.

Don't worry, I promise you mom will be here soon.

Tomorrow she will be here, this will be just like a nightmare.

I hope so.

Yes? Marcelino.

Manuela, darling, I didn't expect your call.

They let me make a call, you know how stubborn I am.

How are you? How are the kids?

The kids are right. How are you? Is the police nice with you?

Yes, this is not a palace, but I am fine.

I am fine, I've to hang up.

So soon? Wait.

I love you, and I miss you all.

We also do.

See you soon.

For more infomation >> Part 42 Luisita/Amelia/Sara - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Diriliş Ertuğrul-Episodi 122-Me Titra Shqip HD(Aktivizoni titrat) - Duration: 2:34:14.

For more infomation >> Diriliş Ertuğrul-Episodi 122-Me Titra Shqip HD(Aktivizoni titrat) - Duration: 2:34:14.

-------------------------------------------

Best Learn Colors for Kids with Toy Guns Box of Toys - Duration: 5:54.

Best Learn Colors for Kids with Toy Guns Box of Toys

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét