Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

And the first question is by Aniket Diwadkar He says "Hi Guruji.

In recent days, I came across several contents about Illuminati secret society

who are ruling our whole world using media, finance network, and pharma politics.

Even many leaders, gurujis and priests are under their control.

Your answer on this."

Sadhguru: No…

Not me, hmm (Laughter)?

Not me, not me (Laugh).

Moderator (Anima Soankar): But you have to still answer the question.

Sadhguru: I will, I will, but I'm saying I'm not under that control (Laughs).

Moderator (Anima Soankar): I agree.

Sadhguru: See, I think you're reading Dan Brown (Laughter).

Moderator (Anima Soankar): You mean Aniket?

Sadhguru: Yes.

Aniket, wherever you are.

See, it is part of European culture to always...

Well, we are also imbibing it these days quite a bit.

But, in Europe, secret schools were romantic stuff.

Even people who are now famous like… like a Socrates, or Aristotle and these people

they were also part of the secret schools.

Why would I make my school secret?

Because society is in a mode of persecution of anything that doesn't... it does not

agree with.

Persecution.

Only if there is persecution, a school becomes a secret school.

Isn't it so?

So, secret school traditions are so much in Europe

because the dogmatic religious beliefs were really suppressing anything.

Anything that they think is gathering ten people, they want to demolish it, they will

kill them.

So, they ran secret schools.

In this, whatever you are referring to as Illuminati and later on it transformed itself

into Freemasons, some history, I cannot confirm this.

Some books have been written as to how Freemasonry were started by the Indian masons who went

to Egypt.

Because they had to survive in a strange land, they came up with all kinds of tricks - how

to survive.

Among themselves, they developed code and contacted, you know, communicated with

each other in code language so that they survived in that hostile culture.

And from there it spread.

That's what some books say but I am... there is no historical certainty about that.

But it's possible - we know that masons went, stone masons from India went for building

pyramids and the Baalbek Temple.

There're clear records about the Baalbek Temple in Lebanon which is about 4200 or 4300

years old where they built a sun a Phoenician Temple

which was built where Indian masons and Indian elephants worked.

Every Lebanese child knows about it in their school

but none of the Indians ever study this or anything like this is mentioned anywhere

in the Indian history books unfortunately.

Anyway…

So, later on it became Freemasonry and Freemasonry took on a powerful form.

When it went to United States, it took on a very powerful form

because the Christian dogmatic thing was so suppressive.

Free-thinking people called themselves Freemasons though they were not doing any masonry anymore.

But you will see one thing, wherever Freemasons are there, the building designs are fantastic.

This…

I've gone to a whole lot of Freemason temples simply because I love the design part of what

they have done fantastic designs because geometry is very much a part of their

culture.

It is because of this probably somebody is writing books saying that they came from India

because in India the yogic culture invested itself absolutely in the geometric aspect

of life.

Yoga means, in one way, aligning your geometry so that you've become aligned with the cosmic

geometry, so that your experience of life is enhanced

in such a way that what is you and what is cosmos, in some

way, becomes a reflection of yourself,

or you become a reflection of the cosmos whichever way you want to see it.

So, because wherever we see an extreme sense of geometry then we think yogis must have

been here because this level of geometry doesn't come

unless you are into an internal process in ancient times.

Now of course people are studying geometry at a different level outside, but otherwise,

at that time, the only way you could understand geometry so complex was studying your own

structure how this body is made and observing the planets

and astronomical phenomena.

So, at one time, yes, they controlled a few things but I think all secret schools are

overly exaggerated, and don't worry, Aniket, hmm… what's

his name?

Moderator (Anima Soankar): Aniket Diwadkar.

Sadhguru: Aniket, don't worry they're not controlling anything much these days

Donald Trump is controlling a lot of things (Laughter).

For more infomation >> Don't worry, they're not controlling anything!- Sadhguru about Illuminati and Freemasons - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

Darmowe gry online Jasona 2018 (Phaser) - Duration: 1:31.

Programming activity in 2018

"Vector Runners" (20th April)

"Not So Jump!" (11th June)

For more infomation >> Darmowe gry online Jasona 2018 (Phaser) - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

BEHIND THE SCENES "He's a Pirate" PIANO COVER SHOOTING! - Duration: 7:44.

Shalom!

Shalom!

You knew that I will say that -No

Good morning!

So here we are

on our way to

shoot the new video

Pirates of Caribbean

The piano is here with us, yeah and

And Guy, Oy - I have to drive.

And Emanuel - Yayy

I woke up at 4 AM

and now it's 5 and... - 5:40

And I have to drive for...

Two hours?!

Hour and half.

It's gonna be challenging

Challenging?

Yea challenging.

I said challeng-ching!

Ching!

This is my makeup for today.

Than ks!

Yalla! lets go

Ariana!

Here they come!

Wow

Hey!

****

My dream team!

I'm coming to help you

Liar

Say hey!

Hey.

You are not excited!

You need to be with higher energy

We're working here

No, It's not focused!

Go away!

Yeah, so I finally finished editing the video.

I hope you enjoyed to see the process and how we managed to create the video.

You can watch the full result on my channel. Let me know what you think about it and that's it.

I hope you enjoyed! don't forget to like the video, subscribe my channel and I love you guys

Thanks for watching and see you next time

Bye - Bye :) ♥

For more infomation >> BEHIND THE SCENES "He's a Pirate" PIANO COVER SHOOTING! - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Drakensang Online Cubos Misteriosos, Cantidades de Oro - Duration: 1:39.

hello very good to all welcome to a new video from my channel and in this

It is probably the last video of this year so after having

finished the event of the 1500 coins to take out the great gift I have taken a

relationship on the costs of cubes as you will see they are currently from

level 1 up to level 7 and as you go see the amount of gold

which gives us each as the cube mysterious level 1 gives us 5 point

22 gold coins the level two 5 points 67 the level

3, 6.21 the level, 4, 6.84 level 5, 7.57 the level, 6 8.39 and

and the level 7 9.32 as well as you will see these the costs that we give to sell

every mysterious cube from level 1 2 3 4 5 6 and 7

for you to consider in a given moment where to form and whether

that they want to sell or open the cubes What friends do I hope this service will help you?

information you already know any questions we are on the lookout and do not forget

subscribe to the channel and I wish you happy new year so see you bye

For more infomation >> Drakensang Online Cubos Misteriosos, Cantidades de Oro - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Palak se rahe sada jawan//Spinach Mask Green Face Pack/Get Bright,Spotless,Anti aging Mask/100% Work - Duration: 4:53.

Subscribe to my channel & be a part of Rani G Family

For more infomation >> Palak se rahe sada jawan//Spinach Mask Green Face Pack/Get Bright,Spotless,Anti aging Mask/100% Work - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Episodio 1: Conceptos básicos de VTES - Duration: 4:57.

Hello, Methuselahs! Welcome to another video by Generación V.

In this video we are going to explain the basic concepts of the game, so that you can prepare...

your first VTES game.

In order to play a VTES game, we'll need 4 to 5 players

and have the following components. Each player must have...

a deck of cards, which in turn consists of a crypt deck and a library deck.

Each player must also have 30 counters o more...

to keep track of their blood pool...

and the blood on their vampires.

In case you want your games to have a time limit, a timer...

is recommended. At tournaments,

the usual maximum time limit for a game is 2 hours. And finally,

we need an object symbolising the Edge. It can be...

any kind of object that can be easily perceived by each player.

The crypt deck contains all the vampires we will be playing

during our game, and consists of a minimum of 12 cards,

all of which have an amber-coloured back. And it can

contain as many copies of the same vampire as we want.

Crypt cards have the following information:

The vampire's name; the clan symbol;

the expansion logo (each expansion has...

its own logo, which has no effect in the game)

The 'Advancement' icon (which indicates...

that this is the Advanced version of a vampire);

the vampire's portrait;

their Disciplines (there are two ways to present them:

either with a square or with a diamond. A square-shaped...

Discipline symbol means that the vampire has the basic level of that Discipline.

A Discipline symbol within a diamond means that the vampire has the superior level of that Discipline);

the group (a game element meant...

to avoid too powerful crypts. When designing...

our crypt deck we'll have to make sure it contains

vampires either of one given group or of...

two consecutive groups);

the vampire's text box (where we'll see...

the vampire's sect and title,

if any.

Any special abilities the vampire has will also be...

listed here. Within the text box we can also find the 'Merged'...

icon. After this icon, we'll...

see the special ability this vampire will have when merged);

the vampire's capacity (i.e., the amount of blood pool

we have to transfer to a vampire in order to put it into play); and finally,

the name of the illustrator.

The library deck contains all the cards that we...

(as Methuselahs) and our minions will play.

It's a deck consisting of a minimum of 60...

and a maximum of 90 cards. And like in the crypt deck,

it can contain as many copies of the same card as we please.

The card types this deck can contain

will be explained in the following videos.

Although there are many types of library cards, all of them share some

common elements, like crypt cards.

These elements are:

The card's name,

The expansion logo, the card type

the card art (which is rectangular,

unlike for crypt cards, which are elliptical),

the requirements to play the card,

the cost (if any),

the text box (explaining what the card...

can do), and finally, the name of the illustrator.

Let's explain now several important concepts for a...

VTES game. First of all, the blood pool,

which symbolised our influence as Methuselahs. Each player...

starts the game with 30 pool (blood pool)

This blood pool can be used to influence vampires into play...

or to pay the cost of some cards.

Another important concept is your prey, who is

the player to your left. Whenever your prey's...

blood pool is reduced to 0, your prey will be ousted

from the game, and you'll gain 1 victory point

and 6 pool. Once your prey...

is ousted, you'll try to oust the new player to your left,

and so on until there are no other players remaining or until you get ousted.

And finally, there is our predator, who is

to our right, and is the player who

will try to oust us by all means.

Yout goal in any VTES game is to become the Methuselah...

with the most victory points at the end of the game.

Now we are ready to prepare...

our first VTES game. First we have to...

randomly determine the seating. From 1st to 4th or 5th,

depending on the total number of players.

Then each player will sit at the table...

in ascending order, thus defining...

the first predator-prey relationships in the game.

Thereafter, we'll shuffle our crypt and library decks separately.

Offering our predator the chance to shuffle or cut them.

After our predator has decided to shuffle or cut...

our decks, we'll deal 4 cards from our crypt deck...

and place them upside down before us, thus forming our uncontrolled region.

And then will draw 7 cards from the top of our library deck,

thus forming our starting hand.

Once these steps have been taken, we are ready to take the first turn of a game.

And that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed this video,

and see you in the next one.

For more infomation >> Episodio 1: Conceptos básicos de VTES - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Dogtooth / Köpek Dişi (2009) Türkçe Altyazılı 1. Fragman - Yorgos Lanthimos Filmi - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Dogtooth / Köpek Dişi (2009) Türkçe Altyazılı 1. Fragman - Yorgos Lanthimos Filmi - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

DISTRUGGI LE DECORAZIONI CON FIOCCHI DI NEVE - 14 GIORNI DI FORTNITE - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> DISTRUGGI LE DECORAZIONI CON FIOCCHI DI NEVE - 14 GIORNI DI FORTNITE - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Coding Challenge #129: Koch Fractal Snowflake - Duration: 22:57.

For more infomation >> Coding Challenge #129: Koch Fractal Snowflake - Duration: 22:57.

-------------------------------------------

Triple Talaq | Teen Talaq Ka Masla | Younus AlGohar | ALRA TV - Duration: 17:12.

For more infomation >> Triple Talaq | Teen Talaq Ka Masla | Younus AlGohar | ALRA TV - Duration: 17:12.

-------------------------------------------

Things that were good in 2018 - Duration: 6:25.

Hi friends.

A couple months ago I went back to my hometown to go to the wedding of two of my good friends,

to each other.

The night before the wedding, we went and got drinks at a place where I used to go see

all-ages shows in high school, where there's a beautiful lake i've filmed videos on top

of, and then all these friends who I'd made through work, scattered across the country,

drew in for a moment to my hometown to celebrate my friends.

One of the brides had assigned asked me and a handful of other aesthetically inclined

friends to show up early and help set up at the venue.

Of course I said yes, and showed up in a formal dress and leather jacket to arrange flowers

in odd-numbered clusters of varying heights in tables around the room.

We wanted everything to look perfect, but when we tried to put some cut flowers in the

middle of a fountain, they all drifted to the edges, so we decided our friends would

love us anyway, and moved on.

But then we opened the box of battery powered twinkle lights to string up in the trees.

I say battery powered because there were not batteries in the box.

And being in the position of both wanting my friends' party to be perfect and knowing

generally where the closest drugstore was, I went off to find some.

We're in downtown Madison, Wisconsin, near to the college football stadium on gameday,

so everyone's coming down to the game dressed up in their best sports-based sweatshirts,

and I'm walking in the other direction in heels and a fresh blowout, half running because

I'm worried I'm not going to get back before the ceremony starts and catching all

kinds of weird stares.

I'm in the Walgreens and I get a 32 pack of batteries hoping I did my math right, and

then I'm power walking back from where I came, and I'm wincing in the colder-than-i-packed-for

wind, and then I see The Tubas.

My hometown college has a legendary marching band and during the games the tubas come into

the stands and play little tuba songs and do a little synchronized tuba dance and they

were mythologized so much in my childhood that they seem to me more ideas than band

geeks, and there are the tubas all standing in a circle, doing some kind of hype up cheer

that as far as I can tell went like "who are we?"

"TUBAS!

"What are we gonna do?"

"TUBAS!"

And then they start playing their little tuba marching song, and twirling around in a circle,

and then marching toward the stadium.

And even in my rush to get back to the wedding, I couldn't help but to stop, and watch,

and smile.

Because like what are the chances?

I walked 4 or 5 more blocks back, and went inside and watched my friends get married.

Head tilted at an angle as one should always do when two writers get married to each other,

to make sure my tears did not run into my winged eyeliner.

I ate fresh squeaky cheese curds with friends I hadn't seen in more than a year, and I

danced under battery powered twinkle lights, and I felt really lucky to know the people

I know.

2018 wasn't as far as I can tell, an easy year for anyone.

But I want to tell that story because it's one of the nice things that happened to me

this year, and I want to remember the nice things or I'll get stuck in a self-loathing

spiral into the nice things that didn't happen.

At the beginning of the year, I set a goal for 2018 which was to ask for what I want.

Apply for things, pitch myself, ask for the introduction.

I started trying to get grants and speak on panels, and I started getting a lot of rejection

emails.

I kept it moving until I got a pretty sizeable rejection that I was not expecting, which

is that my pitch for the creators for change program in 2018 was not accepted.

And while that's how it goes, that was like a really difficult blow for me because Creators

for Change in 2017 came to me at a very low point and kinda like changed my whole life.

If you are on like texting terms with me, you heard me whining a lot this year, because

it felt like i was out here working so hard and watching all my friends' boats rise

with the tide but mine was going nowhere and woe is me.

I'm not proud of this, but it was hard for me to be happy for people, because I was jealous

of their success.

And I learned the hard lesson that asking for what you want is not the same as getting

it, and you'll hear a lot of people tell you that you have to get rejected a lot before

you break through but even that "yes" is not some kind of mathematical inevitability.

Sometimes you'll order all the decorations and forget the batteries

But, I also learned, that a no sounds a lot louder than a yes.

And if you think back on your year you maybe only remember your folder of rejection emails,

but when you write it all down you see yeses all over things.

Yes, we'd like you to speak at vidcon.

Yes, we'll give you an emerging creator grant.

Yes, I'll come to your birthday dinner, Yes, you're invited to liz and lauren's

wedding.

yes, I'm voting on november 6th.

I launched a storytelling series where I got to work with cool friends like Ahsante, Rosianna,

Nicole, and Jackson.

I made some videos I was really proud of like my birthday video, my instagram ads video,

my biracial identity video

I wrote two Complexly series about the federal court system and how to vote in every state

and I'm going to be a guest host on Truth or Fail in the next year.

I spoke at a live storytelling event in New York, which is like doing a vlog to a crowd,

and was so pleasantly caught off guard when i heard the audience laugh at the funny parts

and cheer at the high moments.

I like my day job.

I love my city.

All told, I have a pretty damn good life.

It is such a privilege to be able to complain that all my creative hopes and wishes have

not been fulfilled.

Because most of the time when you ask what you want, the chances of a yes are not high.

But sometimes it has nothing to do with asking.

Sometimes when you're standing on a street corner, in the wind, with a handful of batteries,

and blistres already forming in your dancing shoes, something wonderful will find you anyway.

In the comments, tell me about what was good in 2018 for you.

If you liked this video, please share it with someone who you think might like it, and I'll

see you next year.

Bye

[clap]

For more infomation >> Things that were good in 2018 - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

FUN THINGS TO DO WHEN TRAVELING IN KOREA & JAPAN WITH FAMILY (Español CC) - Duration: 20:17.

For more infomation >> FUN THINGS TO DO WHEN TRAVELING IN KOREA & JAPAN WITH FAMILY (Español CC) - Duration: 20:17.

-------------------------------------------

Patchy fog Sunday, rain and storms return Monday - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Patchy fog Sunday, rain and storms return Monday - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Stupid driving mistakes 301 (December 2018 English subtitles) - Duration: 9:31.

Russian comic song about drift on grandfather Lada

ah blyat! yop tvoyu mat! (1)

perpendicular landing at the bus stop

this Peugeot accumulates rage

undermining of temperamental aпus

and double infiltration

triple

pizdez! it's a fiasco!

BLYATTTTT! where were you driving yop tvoyu mat !? (2)

the pizdez has come. this is a new car, I swear genitals!

blyat! (3)

where the damn phone is? damn it!

Renault wants to kiss

only today yes?

long guidance and selection of a pillar target

target lost

clear, ok, yes, yes. Wow, before my eyes crash

inscription: road inspector

Drunk driving on a rental Kia. The driver Lada is sent to hospital with great chances to go to heaven

here begins the slide

Lady driver Subaru and her child went to the hospital

Lada Corrida unknown details

By the way, this is the corporate color of Lada "Eggplant"

suka ! what are you doing blyat ?! (4)

despicable gentleman! swear by my hat

and you need to control that process as they advise

contract, warranty, etc.

oh hell! tvoyu mat!

let's slow down, well done. Turn on emergency stop lights

yop tvoyu mat! yop tvoyu mat! let's save

there everything is washed away into a chaotic iron mass Listen to this very hard

passenger Renault Fluence went to sky the culprit and two more people went to the hospital

battle heavyweights

blyat! (5)

Kazakhstan

stupid suitcase. yeah creeps like a fool

yop tvoyu mat!

oh holy mom! yourbunnywrote!

go!

and our car is damaged? not

fuскing moron!

meaning is incomprehensible

surprise from road sweeper service

on radio comedy show with jokes about gays

oi blya! (6)

eccentric driving final

TAXI DASHCAMERA sent video Israel

The guy runs awaygenerously scattering pixels on parking lot

white car driver went to heaven. the rest went to the hospital

Do you have a green kitchen set? Yes? very cool

yes but not completely green, but only the green handles of the tops

meow

dense traffic

sorry this photo refers to the video at 6:00

car with variable thrust vectoring

finally

pizdez!

pizdez!

he probably doesn't like to wear a seat belt

The lady driver went to the hospital. her daughter went to heaven

maneuver "Helicopter"

Oh! touched!

and we were almost hooked

he didn't even notice

in the mountains of the Caucasus

no one went to heaven

mountain ice cream

not Russian language. but it says about the truck Kamaz, which was under the snow

only 6 Blyat today

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét