Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Jan 1 2019

Happy New Year guys I'm stormy storm and this video is gonna be about

changing your future or manifesting your future I don't quite know what exactly

this does yet because my Higher Self just taught me about this and they had

me do it so I could explain it to you guys I wanted to throw in a bunch of

messages that I've got that were very small but we're important so I just want

to throw these messages in at the end of the video so my Higher Self had me do

this thing where I kind of wrote to myself and you kind of get into a zone

of automatic writing but the intention of when you're talking to your Higher

Self and wanting a positive future it's like manifestation so it's it really is

a mix of channeling and manifestation but it's also your Higher Self letting

you know what's happening in the future and this higher self was only a year

advanced the latest she came in was 2020 so she's not that much she's not that

much further ahead than I am so I kind of loved this technique because I never

do New Year's resolutions I mean I always say I'm gonna do something and I

never do it I want to do it I just they're not that important I guess but

this was interesting I was thinking about the future and thinking about

other people's future mainly but I had a feeling that I really needed to focus on

my own so I got a piece of paper I got this idea and I realized it came from my

Higher Self I only realised that as I was writing and the idea was write as if

I'm in my future body talking to myself now because of the last message with my

Higher Self and saying that I could change any timeline I wanted after doing

that video I thought I should have imply it right I thought I should use that to

my advantage so what a great way to do that by

channeling your higher-self in the future and it's a good New Year's

resolution so it was like killing two birds with one stone

that's a horrible saying I just realized that that is horrible i sat down and I

started writing and I wrote everything was important about this and I didn't

realize this usually till moments after I started doing it but I grabbed a piece

of paper which I also the book that I always write down all my ideas for these

videos which seemed to be important it was an important book of mine or blank

slates I always doodle on it and everything i

doodle my dreams on it and then I grabbed a permanent marker which was

signifying that this is permanent this is permanent

this is gonna happen and actually when I was writing my Higher Self mentioned

that they were like don't grab a pencil grab a marker cuz I couldn't find my

pencil and they did they did that on purpose I guess and they had me start

off with writing things that I hoped to happen and things that were like not

that important if they didn't happen because um they needed me to get into a

trance first so as soon as I started writing the first couple of paragraph I

started zoning out and it definitely felt like channeling and it didn't feel

like I was me anymore it felt like my Higher Self I wrote out about three

pages and the three was important as well which you don't think any of these

things mean something until you have the art of observation and seeing the

synchronicities and the connections and the symbolism behind it

what I wrote was really personal to me but it kind of encompassed everything it

could this you know family love career health well-being spirituality just

about anything you can think of and little details in between there too that

just don't fit into a category and since this

was really personal to me I'm not gonna like share it but I will mention a

couple things that I thought were really interesting that I was not expecting was

not planning for and overall are pretty fucking cool the first would be that my

Higher Self wrote down you will have your first et contact like physical

contact which I pray to God like yes please oh my gosh I've been begging and

they didn't mention when that was gonna happen cuz a lot of when I was writing

this they would put like the beginning of the year or mid of the year or at the

ended by the end of the year like so they did give kind of like general

timelines but nothing so specific that it didn't happen on this date I would

freak out and think that it was never gonna happen and therefore change my

reality that seemed to be important to them they wanted me to not set dates

like specific dates just general dates because some of this stuff was outside

my realm of thinking what was possible another thing they did say was that I'd

be able to channel fluidly physically without needing any modalities like

tools like carrots tarot cards automatic writing I could just be able to talk to

them as though they were physical and hear

them as though they were physical they didn't give me a date on that either

they implied that with this purpose I help other people and therefore I am

happier as a human being because I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing when

I reach a certain point I'll be able to let go of the old ways of living which

have made me kind of unhappy and a lot of senses I think the biggest message

was they have permeance that I was gonna be happy I was gonna be happy I was

gonna feel fulfilled and a lot of the struggles I have now I'm gonna get over

the letting go and the letting go of worry I think was is what they keep

pushing the people to keep pushing this as I've been working on it working on

past pains and seeing it as differently and letting go of anger resentment those

anxieties those pains those emotions those overwhelming fears begin to dull

and there's moments of clarity so there's moments of I know it's gonna be

ok no matter what even if it doesn't happen the way it's supposed to happen

in my head it may be better than what I expect and they keep showing me that

time and time again I keep getting hit with bad news and then somehow it turns

out to be better than normal don't really get bad news and it's a it's bad

right you're like this sucks recently it's it's almost like testing

me it's testing me and it's hit with bad news and it's like how is she gonna

react she's gonna flip out like she always

does and they keep doing that and I don't I've been getting better and

because I've been getting better than you somehow turns around to be a miracle

in some cases after I wrote this letter I folded it up three times which I just

noticed right now the three seems to be very important when I was doing this I

bought a candle that day it was a mother Mary candle it was just I bought a

candle because it was white and they just it was a cheap candle in this

bursary store so I grabbed it and I bought two others with it Oh shape the

three again okay so this is this is important then I didn't light all three

at once I only lit the big candle which was a merry candle and I did that while

I was writing I had sent in a message to a channeler and I asked what spirits are

around me and why are they there the next day I saw the response and it was

mother Mary is around you and then parents of past lives the thing is is I

didn't realize that was a mother Mary candle so as soon as I heard that I was

like why is mother married around me I don't think I've ever once prayed to her

so I go oh there was a person on that candle maybe that's that's her they like

to show synchronicities for me so I can put together the pieces sure enough it's

a mother Mary candle I mean I never pay attention to anything really at face

value I just don't I just can block out I choose to block out a lot of the

surroundings because I know it's fake in a lot of ways so after I folded it I

took the wax from this candle that I still was unaware of being a Mary there

Mary Campbell and I put it on the piece of paper pushed it down so it would say

steel and then I put it underneath my pillow

they guided me to do that and they implied that it would help me manifest

if I slept with those words underneath my head so if I spent a lot of time with

that letter it's not about repeating the letter over

and over again but absorbing the energy that came from the letter because I

think a lot of people get stuck on the the how the why the when and they didn't

want me to do that they didn't want me to keep opening up the letter they just

wanted me to absorb what I got so anyways I've been sleeping with it under

my bed and so far I do feel better when I wake up in the morning I hope everyone

just kind of tries this because without having any goals or anything to look

forward to you might just keep yourself in the same patterns and I think that's

why they had me do this is so I can start preparing myself to the new

patterns that I would go into so hey feel free to try this and see what you

get I think you'll start to notice as you're writing these words down that you

will have a separation between yourself and then what is coming in it may take

like one page until you get to that point but it'll you'll start becoming

that higher self but let me give you some messages from my Higher Self that I

couldn't fit into videos until at this point right now and I think this is for

the new year these are very short messages my Higher Self say that

meditation is not the act of being silent so it's not quieting the mind

it's the active observing as observing your body observing how you feel

observing what's around you how does that make you feel like in that made

sense it made a lot of sense when you start to

notice patterns in your environment in the synchronicities that are constantly

pointing to to wake up and and look around you like bigger the patterns out

the patterns help you I don't meditate like others my brain

has a million things coming all at once and then it forms a dream I don't try to

silence the mind at all because I just know that - useless it's almost like

what my focus is in - with all those images and things coming into my brain

my brain will focus on one thing so really observing the patterns and

observing how you feel and is serving your body and your mind and realizing

what got each of those states and understanding it is is really the key to

meditation and when they send meditation they didn't mean normal meditation that

was it was more like a spiritual meditation to get messages it's like a

hypnotic state another one is to people to start observing their dreams

including myself if you have a lot of bad dreams it's an indication that you

are off course you're not following what you want to do and that you

subconsciously know you want to do and then there is this there's this rift and

that shows in your dreams and it when you look at dreams as a very simple way

like only take the main messages out of it and then maybe try to decipher it

from there but just pick out the main messages about the dream and that'll

help you figure out where you're off course

in the last thing which I feel was very specific to me and this is anyone with a

certain kind of disease but people with diseases especially with me they were

talking about Lyme disease because I have had chronic Lyme disease since I

was 20 they showed me that that was a part of

my attention people who have this disease they were forced to figure out

what they really wanted and what they were willing to invest their energy into

because they were limited on energy so they were forced to only care about the

things that were truly made them happy people who have this just don't have the

energy to do anything that drains them and they showed me with lung disease the

iconic way of figuring you have lung disease is when you get bit by a tick

and you have the bullseye rash my higher self or higher consciousness showed me

that that bullseye mark was you were a target you were chosen to experience

this and they showed me that the people who got chosen to experience this hell

of a disease were some of the most amazing people out there gifted

individuals very gifted and this brought them to a human reality this was a

necessary this was necessary because it made us more sensitive and Dee sensitive

in some areas definitely more aware of the things that

affect you and that was the point where I thought this was a curse this was part

of my ascension and part of a lot of people's ascension a lot of people get

so low in this and feel so detached from people that they have nowhere else to

look but within themselves and to trust their gut know their body because

everybody else is telling them something different and this is all part of it

these were all lessons that I wasn't going to learn without this disease

because I was I felt like superwoman and when I got brought down to my knees it

made me realize what what was worth spending my energy on because it's not

fighting it's not I don't have the energy to fight like I like I used to

and that's a good thing and it taught me also don't trust anyone

that's trying to tell you how you feel only you're gonna know that's really

important with ascension it's teaching me how to be okay being alone in a lot

of senses I'm still working on this lesson because it is an extreme suit

extreme alone and sometimes it'll even cut you off from spirit to make you more

human so you can empathize more with others who are living this very human

existence this was a big message but I did not know how to put a video into it

but this could be true with any disease if they were just showing it in relation

with what I have dealt with with the Lyme disease but they definitely did

show me that the target the bull's in that abnormal rash being being a

bull's-eye you were meant to have it and even though it's really hard and I know

it's really hard and you feel like you got the soul sucked out of you it's

gaining that back and learning from those experiences which is gonna help

you ascend and that having that sensitivity that you will always have

and not only that that that disease actually switches your the wires in your

brain is which is the wires in your brain to perceive things differently

and that's important they were trying to show me that it was a blessing even

though I still have hang-ups on it and I'm like really wish I could have

learned a different way maybe an easier way I hope everyone has a Happy New Year

and they make some kickass resolutions and get over the past pains and cuz

that's really important I'm gonna keep saying that and I really

want to turn my videos into being more fun but that's a message they they keep

showing me and so like I want to make fun of videos but they keep blocking me

off to that because they'll send me another experience that has to do with

letting go pain let it go pain letting go pain I don't

know about you guys but I'm ready for 2019 I wish all of you guys the best and

I'm almost at like a hundred subs and I just want to thank everyone because I

learn so much from you guys that I'm unaware of each thing that you guys say

makes me think about it and I look into it and guess what I find a synchronicity

with it so thank you so much commoners and likers and shares love you guys

stay well I'm stormy storm

2019 yo

For more infomation >> HIGHER SELF shows how to change your future, NEW YEAR'S RITUAL - Duration: 18:12.

-------------------------------------------

New year brings new promise fto 2019 legislative session - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> New year brings new promise fto 2019 legislative session - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Fossil Sport Review - Duration: 5:41.

Smartwatches have long been considered a superfluous subcategory of tech, an accessory coveted

by tech geeks and frankly, no one else.

But recently, Apple's been hard at work changing that (so you can get hard to work

to afford one) and now they finally have some less expensive competition.

Oh, and it works with Android, too.

This is the Fossil Sport.

It's Fossil's latest--and greatest--smartwatch, and, more importantly, it's the first watch

available with Qualcomm's new Snapdragon Wear 3100 chipset (that doesn't cost $1,000

*clear throat*).

Let's start with design.

The watch comes in 2 case sizes: 41mm and 43mm, this one's the latter, and 7 unique

colors, so there's plenty of options to choose from.

It's only 12mm thick and lightweight, too, making it very comfortable to wear on your

wrist for long periods of time.

It's a pretty simple, clean look, and the watch bands are interchangeable [if the included

ones don't quite match your style].

As for hardware, the main attraction is a 1.2-inch fully circular AMOLED display.

That display is flanked by 3 physical buttons on the right side, one of which doubles as

a scroll wheel that works just like you'd expect in the Wear OS operating system--more

on that later--letting you scroll through content like the Apple Watch or even your

computer mouse.

The Sport's got tons of extra features, too, like NFC for Google Pay, an ambient light

sensor, a heart rate sensor, Wi-Fi, and built-in GPS.

And the whole package is sealed to a water resistance of 5ATM, making it suitable for

splashes and rain, although I wouldn't recommend taking this watch swimming (or most any other

smart gadget for that matter; after all, these devices are water resistant, not proof).

Once you get out of the water and take it inside for the night, the watch charges via

a proprietary magnetic cable, so be careful not to lose it; but unlike most other smartwatches,

there's no frustrating pin alignment here, instead, there's a circular charging ring

that lets the connector connect in any direction.

Now that's smart.

Speaking of charging, it's something you'd better get used to because with the Sport,

it's probably going to happen every night.

The Wear 3100 by Qualcomm is the silicon powering the show, and it's main touted feature over

its predecessor is improved battery life, but don't get your hopes up too high.

You could maybe get 2 days if you stretch it, but with its smartwatch features enabled,

it will probably be on the nightstand by bedtime.

It does feature an ultra-low power battery-saving mode which should extend its life to a week

when you're really tight on juice, but this one just disables every smart feature on the

watch, making it nothing more than a digital timepiece.

Now that's...not so smart.

Let's get back to the positive side of things and talk about the watch's software companion,

Wear OS by Google.

The Sport comes with the latest version, and the software's been redesigned and refined

over and over again.

Compared to the old school Android Wear on my old Moto 360, it's a night and day difference,

both literally and figuratively.

One feature I really like is the always on display, which lets the time and incoming

notifications be visible (albeit in mostly dim monochrome) when the display is off.

The new Wear OS uses black everywhere else too, which looks great on the OLED and helps

to conserve battery life, not to mention being easier on the eyes compared to the stark white

backgrounds of the Android Wear of old.

Gone too is notification pagination, they now scroll in a list, just like the notification

pull down on your phone.

Tap to expand, swipe to clear.

The interface is clean and easy to use, too.

The watch face is your home screen.

From there, swipe up for notifications, down for quick settings, right for Assistant, and

left for Google Fit.

Hold down to change your watch face, and push the middle side button to view your apps.

The 2 other buttons can be configured to launch any 2 apps of your choosing.

Speaking of apps, Wear OS has plenty, and many more than Samsung's Tizen, including

heavy hitters like Google Maps, Spotify, Dark Sky, a remote control camera, and way more.

When it's working well, the interface is snappy and smooth, but, it's not always

working well.

When it's updating apps or syncing music, the OS can slow to a crawl, with apps sometimes

crashing completely.

At least the entire operating system doesn't crash like my old Moto 360.

Even in normal use, the Assistant takes too long to open and register my commands, and

sometimes taps take a while.

Nothing too major though.

Another weird software quirk involves the digital crown; in some apps it just doesn't

work right.

Take Hangouts for example.

On the main screen, the wheel does nothing; you have to fat finger the screen to view

your conversations.

Tap on a conversation though, and scroll wheel away.

C'mon Google!

Luckily these past few grievances are software-based, though, so hopefully they can be fixed with

an update.

Finally, let's talk fitness and price.

The Google Fit app on the Sport can track pretty much any physical activity under the

sun, from walking to basketball to flossing (*sigh* yes that flossing).

The only thing it doesn't track is sleep, but it'll probably be asleep itself on the

charger by that time anyway.

The Sport has GPS tracking for keeping up with those activities when your phone isn't

around, and it will monitor your heart rate throughout the workout, with the option to

check your heart rate every 20 minutes throughout the entire day, too.

Overall, it's a pretty complete package; I'd say this watch is about as good as it

gets this side of the Apple Watch, and the asking price doesn't hurt at all.

Whichever size or color you choose, the Sport is available for $255 from Fossil's website.

Compare that to $329 minimum for the latest Galaxy Watch and 400 bucks starting for the

Apple Watch, that's not half bad.

And it's already been on sale twice for around $200.

If you've got an old smartwatch or looking to get one for the first time, I say buy it.

As long as you're ok with charging nightly and don't need cellular, you won't be

disappointed with the Fossil Sport.

That's all for this review.

Thank you for watching.

If you have any comments or questions about the watch, leave them right below that big

red Subscribe button (be sure to click it on your way down).

And while you're down there, don't forget to hit that like button too.

And the channel just hit 50,000 views so thank you so much and keep them coming!

I'll see you in 2019!

For more infomation >> Fossil Sport Review - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

A Perfect Way to End the Year - Duration: 7:33.

guys how you I hope your having an amazing day I'm just out here in my studio right now

In London if you don't know me my name is Jonathan Daniels I started this whole

journey on Instagram I started loded my vlogs to first Instagram stories and

then to a IGTV my style experimenting with our content pretty similar today I

don't really have anything in particular to do but let you see when the day takes

us basically like eight years ago no on the 20th I ordered a package to come

yeah painful next day delivery almost eight days later the package is

still not company is nowhere to be seen they've apparently attempted to deliver

and redeliver it but you know like the cards or stuff that they leave they

haven't left the card and I've been here like I've been in the office every time

they tried to deliver it so I don't know I guess it's like Christmas period but

you know like I tweeted them of call them countless times and like no one

seems to know where the packages even today was meant to receive it I changed

the delivery just to my mom's house but still again they're saying they don't

know like the package was at the wrong level or something like that I don't

know now today is Friday it means that they don't deliver on the weekend is

also after week to a Monday so that's like 12 days that's like 12 days that is

taking all I've paid for like one day delivery

so I even know it's gone yeah it kind of sucks cuz the last week pretty much just

been coming back and forth to the office to try and get a package that hasn't

even been like attempted so that's kind of annoying to be honest

anything I can do now is wait a couple days till Monday and I'll probably make

another look and unbox now if he knows

see his father into the spine of us

actually with green is actually the best song

it's an ar-10 light we saw it was do you see yesterday two days these were two

days ago just decided to go see you again because it's so good

well there's a film this good out in the cinema it's a crime so I'm not see you

again but at the time were the best the very best movies in terms of superheroes

and all that is coming out now you need to see it at least go see you see at

least twice three times in the cinema because like even even 20 years ago

these movies were not coming up we're about 10 minutes away so about a minute

walk to the train station in London now it's getting dark

it's like was it as a four o'clock it's five o'clock

yeah well the

we just made it out of the station it's about another ten minutes

so the actual silver more well yeah I'll just got trouble you guys just arrived

at the cinema spider-man yeah there's only a few times that were set up watch

this just happens to be one Oh

yes that was the second time home for me because I want to see some awesome piece

foolishly just finished second time around was a lot better

the first time was so good yeah that's too much detail the thing is you can't

only was just going once that's the finger we've seen it twice yet Erika

Erika I got a lot more time so about McDonald's real quick

let's go McDonnell

okay

like you yeah stick your mother

guys that is it that was a super productive day whether

we are not good

he was cinema we played some PlayStation yeah I was oh yeah I mean it was not

much there's not much stuff to do first today I'm just gonna go back to the

studio

thank you so much for watching yeah see

For more infomation >> A Perfect Way to End the Year - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

Downpours damper First Night celebrations - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Downpours damper First Night celebrations - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

4 alleged accomplices of the man accused of killing Newman cop face judge - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> 4 alleged accomplices of the man accused of killing Newman cop face judge - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

বর্তমান পৃথিবীর রাজনীতিতে কোনটি সাপোর্ট করব | ডঃ মোজাফফর বিন মহসিন | Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 7:32.

For more infomation >> বর্তমান পৃথিবীর রাজনীতিতে কোনটি সাপোর্ট করব | ডঃ মোজাফফর বিন মহসিন | Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Braun Strowman's destructive 2018: Raw, Dec. 31, 2018 - Duration: 2:22.

[SOUND] Braun Strowman,

the monster among men.

>> [NOISE] Somebody is gonna catch

these >> Braun Strowman makes And a statement.

>> Strowman is annihilating everything in his path.

>> I hope you got insurance.

Cuz there's your car.

[LAUGH] Monday Night Raw is brought

to you by the monster among men.

[MUSIC]

Strowman's dragging Owens to the top of the the ladder.

My god!

>> Aah!

[MUSIC]

>> Yeah!

[MUSIC]

Anybody in there?

You got no way.

Cameron Owens wa inside that porta john.

I've smashed tables and broken ladders.

I toss around ground men like bean bags.

>> Braun Strowman's a one man wrecking machine.

>> Hell, I've even played a cello.

Symphony of destruction.

[MUSIC]

[NOISE]

[MUSIC]

>> My god!

>> [NOISE] >> Terrifying power by Braun Strowman.

>> Strowman laying waste >> [APPLAUSE]

>> Who can stop this man?

>> Aah!

Aah!

I am the monster among men!

And somebody is gonna get these hands!

For more infomation >> Braun Strowman's destructive 2018: Raw, Dec. 31, 2018 - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

The National for December 31, 2018 - Duration: 1:04:41.

For more infomation >> The National for December 31, 2018 - Duration: 1:04:41.

-------------------------------------------

(3 thủ thuật) Khi đánh bầu cua trên điện thoại sẽ thắng - Chuyên gia chia sẻ - Duration: 14:43.

For more infomation >> (3 thủ thuật) Khi đánh bầu cua trên điện thoại sẽ thắng - Chuyên gia chia sẻ - Duration: 14:43.

-------------------------------------------

Counting the Number of Operations in Integromat | C+I 11 - Duration: 2:57.

Integromat will charge you according to the total number of operations

performed by modules in your scenario. So it is always good to know how many

operations are required to run your scenario. Once you know how it works, you

can try to reduce it as you set up your scenario. Let's start with a simple

scenario with only two modules. Go to history tab, you can actually see the

number of operation used in each run. Click on the details button.

The number above the modules represents the amount of operation used. So for this

example each module is using only 1 operation which means it required

2 operations to run this scenario. Click on the number to look at the data in detail.

You can see bundle 1 consists of three values. certName, fileName and cloudName.

It doesn't matter how many data is in one bundle because Integromat only charges

1 operation for each bundle. The first module in a scenario will

always be counted as 1 operation regardless of how many bundle it returns.

Even if there isn't any bundle it will always be counted as 1 operation

whenever it's being triggered. Let me show you another example.

As you can see there are 3 operations in this scenario run. Let's

check out the details.

We'll look at a first module. It consists of 2 bundles but uses

only 1 operation.

Because the first module which is the RSS module outputs 2 bundles of data

so the Facebook Page module requires two operations to process the

2 bundles, 1 operation for each bundle. In this example 1 operation is posting

one Facebook post so this entire scenario run posts two Facebook posts at

the expenses of three operations.

There is an essential module which counted a set of bundles being processed as

1 operation which is called the aggregator module.

One use case for this is every time when you receive a new email with attachment,

it will automatically zip the attachment files and save them to your Dropbox

folder. For this example, this aggregator module will only use 1 operation

instead of 3. So that's how you count the number of operations in a scenario.

Thank you for watching, I'll see you in the next lesson which I will share with

you how I get my automation ideas.

For more infomation >> Counting the Number of Operations in Integromat | C+I 11 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG] LuHan × Coca-Cola_send a New Year's regard to the courier guy - Duration: 0:31.

For meeting our expectations, courier guy keep running

No matter it is sunny or rainy days, they only have delivery day

This time its our turn to send something for the "City Superman"

Just need a bottle of Coca-Cola, sweep the heart and play games

Coca-Cola will send a New Year's regard to the courier guy, so fun and meaningful

Lets come and join together

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét