Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

For more infomation >> BEST OF LUKESLEWIS 2018 - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Frostnite - The...Other Thing Quest Location - Duration: 1:42.

Alright guys so I had a few people ask me where to get the frozen thing in the

lake for the quest called "The...Other Thing". So when we load in we're just

gonna head straight towards the West here

And I got stuck, sorry about that

we're just gonna keep going West. If you run a, you know, an Outlander it'll be

faster because it's just Phase Shift or you could just get on your hoverboard

here. So we're just gonna keep going and when we get to right about here on the

map if you look. So you see that thing right there as soon as you land on this

lake really it should count as the mission being done but once you stand here for

sure it'll be done. So there it is on the map so just straight West. The other

thing I want to tell you is so I'm I just finished the mission like like

maybe an hour ago. What you want to do is you want to make sure you last at least

one wave because otherwise it counts as a fail and it won't let you, like you'll

have to go back in and redo it again so I mean it's really easy to last one

wave. You do it by yourself just bring two turrets so as you can see in

my slot number 9 and then when you get here what you could do is you have

two minutes just collect as much blu glo as you can just so when the

mission starts if the health gets low you can quickly uh you can quickly bring

the health back up and basically what you want to do is alternate so use one

turret, have it up and then just kill as many as you can and then once they die

just use your second turret, like once that turret goes away use your second

turret and just last for one wave. You can build around this if you want I

didn't even build I just straight up just uh just shot everything and killed

it and lasted one wave. As soon as the one wave is done you can go around exploring.

Do whatever you want and then just fail the mission and it's fine and so just

don't leave the mission. Just fail it by letting them kill it after the first

wave and you're good to go

For more infomation >> Frostnite - The...Other Thing Quest Location - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

View Options - Excel Skills for Business: Essentials by Macquarie University #5 - Duration: 5:30.

Shawn is now navigating quite comfortably around his Excel workbook,

but when we have a really massive workbook like this,

it still does present a lot of challenges.

One thing that can help us are some of our view options.

We'll start by looking at the bottom of the screen,

on our status bar.

We have a small tool called a zoom slider,

and this allows us to quickly zoom in by clicking on the plus,

zoom out by picking on the minus,

or simply drag the zoom slider to get to exactly where we need it.

To the left of the zoom slider are three view options.

We are working in normal view,

but to the right of that you will also see the page layout view.

This gives us a good indication of how the Excel workbook sits on the page,

and is useful when we come to print.

To the right of that is the Page Break view,

and this is very good for getting an overview of a launch worksheet.

For the most part though,

we will work in normal view.

So, I'm going to click back on that.

Coming up to our ribbon now,

I'm going to click on the View tab.

You will notice a lot of the tools we've just looked at like the page breaks views,

and the zoom tools are also available on the ribbon tab.

If I needed to quickly zoom in for example to 100 percent,

I can just click on 100 percent.

If you find that tool really useful,

don't forget you can always add it to Quick Access toolbar.

So, I'm going to right-click and add Quick Access toolbar.

There are also several checkboxes which will allow you to

turn off and on some view options.

For example, if I'd like to hide my grid lines,

I can untick Gridlines and they're gone.

Usually, it's easier to work with them all.

One tool which can be quite useful, is the split.

This allows us to split our screen,

so we can view different sections simultaneously.

I'm going to click near the middle of my screen,

and click split, and where these gray lines have appeared,

my screen is actually being split into four sections.

I find this a bit difficult to work with,

so I'm going to double-click on the middle split to remove it.

Now just have a top and a bottom.

If I wanted to see some data at the top and compare it to data near the bottom,

I can come to my lowest scroll bar and scroll down until I get to near the bottom,

and you can see I look to different sections my screen simultaneously.

To turn split off,

I can double click back on this line or come back up to split and click it off.

Now while the split is quite useful,

even more useful, is the Freeze Panes.

Sometimes, I want to be able to simply scroll down

or scroll across and still be able to see my headings,

and you can see at the moment I can't.

I'm going to bring this little scroll bar backup,

and I'm going to come to freeze panes.

If I click the dropdown and say Freeze Top Row sounds good,

but you'll see it's only frozen

the top row which doesn't really help me in this situation.

So, to turn that off,

come back to freeze panes and click unfreeze.

Now, what I actually want to be able to do is freeze

the top three rows and my first three columns.

The trick to this is to click in the cell directly

right and directly below the columns and rows I want to freeze.

So, you can see are below row three and to the right of column three.

I now come up to freeze panes,

and I click Freeze Panes.

Some faint black lines appeared,

but you'll notice now when I scroll down,

my heading stay fixed.

When I scroll right,

my three columns on the left also stay fixed.

Again, to turn freeze panes off back to Freeze Panes and unfreeze.

Now the last quick option I want to look at,

is the option to switch windows.

This is useful when you have multiple workbooks open.

So, let's get another workbook open.

We've up to now looked at file open,

but I'm going to press Ctrl+O which is the shortcut,

and I'm going to choose W01-V02-Select and Navigate.

We're not looking at a different workbook,

but what about if I want to get back to the one I was working in previously?

I come to my View tab,

I come to Switch Windows,

and I now have a list of all my Excel workbooks that are currently open,

and I can just click to Switch.

There's also a useful shortcut key, it's Ctrl+F6.

So, I press Ctrl+F6,

and you can see I quickly switches me between my open windows.

So, that are some view options to help speed up

your workflow and make it easier to work with larger workbooks.

Get in that and have a play.

For more infomation >> View Options - Excel Skills for Business: Essentials by Macquarie University #5 - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Biv | My Music Progression & The Person That Inspired Me To Make It. - Duration: 11:00.

because when that comes in with all the instruments I want to be able to EQ every single instrument

I met Griswold we worked together and he saw like my

videos and everything you know and he asked if I could shoot a music video for him and we

ended up becoming like great friends before we even shot the video he's one

of the main reasons why I got into music and got into anything like rapping

singing anything like why really got into it

I look for shit like that you know and I'm out there so there is a market

for it it's not as big but I'm just I sit down and I write something whatever

comes out comes out I'm not I don't sit down trying to make something for

whatever for whoever

I can't say that you know I expect anything to come from music at all but

I'll always always write music and I'll always use it as that as that emotional

outlet you know because it you know it lets me release stress and release all these

different things you know all these emotions that just like bundle up

you tweeted that the first show you do you want to get kicked out. Hell yeah, that's what's up

Because people are gonna talk about that more so than if you didn't get kicked out

that's it

For more infomation >> Biv | My Music Progression & The Person That Inspired Me To Make It. - Duration: 11:00.

-------------------------------------------

Studio One 4 Mpc Live Sync Issue Unsolved - Duration: 4:29.

what's up everybody its your boy BK bangers.com

welcome to Guitar Center and I'm doing this video for Sweetwater and a kai

because they've been telling me that I'm bugging my setup at this my setup is

that but I'm here to prove that you guys are incorrect and you guys were selling

products that were malfunctioned there are early releases of the hardware the

NBC live and NPC X was malfunction and you guys do not want to admit it and

you're making me and other people feel crazy because the way that you guys are

talking is that like we're inexperienced I'm not an experienced and I'm not

booboo the fool okay so this is my MacBook from home same setup - my MPC

live and when I get back home I will recreate this setup again but here you

go this is the USB cord the miles right this is the MPC live the display version

plugged in via MIDI port of the MIDI ports right now that's the MPC live this

is my macbook I'm going to press the spacebar you may or may not hear this

but look

okay stop it it doesn't even want to stop because

it's being controlled by my laptop now

tell me I'm bugging tell me I'm bugging now all right so I'm gonna recreate this

setup when I get home and I'm gonna email this to you and I will be looking

for a refund or a replacement ASAP thank you also the settings that was

here in the display box in Guitar Center is MIDI time cold receive an MC or MMC

sorry and MIDI time cold sin MMC that's all the setup is it's not rocket science

come on sweet water kimono kai I got to do something alright so now I'm back

home this is my MPC live setup right here same MIDI out midian function same

MIDI timecode selection this is studio one same setup right same i/o situation

same setup okay

press the spacebar nothing's being played nothing's being played you say

okay well there's no track there alright so I'll put a track there here we go

you can't hear it but it's definitely being played okay

it's definitely being played all right press the spacebar no play

spacebar no play same midi i/o setup pardon the mess on the floor I have

children saying midi i/o setup okay it's the box it's not my computer it's

not mine it's none of these things it is the box

hi so sweetwater Akai I need this situation to be handled by the end of

this new this new this week right here today is Monday New Year's Eve I would

appreciate this situation being remedied by the end of this this week all right

thank you

For more infomation >> Studio One 4 Mpc Live Sync Issue Unsolved - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Snake Man: ULTIMATE Robot Master?! - Got A Minute? - Duration: 1:24.

Are you looking for a survey drone to inspect your next rental unit?

Need someone who can squeeze into tight spaces?

Well, this slick Snake is your Man, ladies and gentlemen!

A Robot Master who debuted back in Mega Man 3, Snake Man's appeared in plenty of titles

over the years, and he's really put in the work to diversify his portfolio.

Not only has he duked it out against the Blue Bomber in such classics as Super Adventure

Rockman, but he's also a well-balanced soccer player and a trivia connoisseur from his time

in Adventure Quiz: Capcom World 2.

He's even been known to battle to the beat like a real ranger!

His signature Search Snakes are what really sells him, though.

When deployed, they slither around the ground and can scale walls with the grace of a bombchu.

Our trailblazing scaly really enjoys the company of Toad Man, but although their friendship

only funnels one way and paints him as something of a loser, Snake Man's actually garnered

a pretty respectable following.

He's so popular, in fact, that his conquered husk is showcased at the prestigious Robot

Museum!

Whether you approve of him or not, you gotta respect the mark he's left on Hissstory!

Hey there, pal.

Thanks for watching!

Snake Man's Ultimate theme inspired me to dive into this production.

I still can't get over how his jam made the cut!

But I digress.

Which Robot Master is your favourite?

Think carefully, because your pick find its way into my queue!

For more infomation >> Snake Man: ULTIMATE Robot Master?! - Got A Minute? - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Taking Charge of Excel - Excel Skills for Business: Essentials by Macquarie University #3 - Duration: 7:08.

Sean has just started a new job where he's going to be working with Excel quite

a lot and he's feeling a bit nervous.

Let's help Sean take charge of Excel.

I have just opened Excel 2016, if you are working with an older version,

you may find some things look a bit different but

they mostly work the same, so don't worry.

In 2016, you will come to this screen where you can chose to open a file you

have been working recently or got to a blank workbook.

We're going to click Blank Workbook.

And here we are, welcome to Excel.

Let's start by getting familiar with where things are and what they're called.

To begin with, we have a large toolbar at the top of our screen.

This is called the ribbon, and it contains nearly all the tools we're going to need.

There were so many though, that they couldn't fit them all into one stretch.

So we're on the Home tab of the ribbon, but you'll notice there's also an Insert

tab that has tools for inserting things like pictures and charts.

Or there's a Data tab which gives us tools for working with data, like sorting and

filtering.

As we go through the course, you'll become more familiar with the tabs and

the tools on them.

Coming back to the Home tab though, I'd like you to notice that the tools haven't

been scattered randomly across the ribbon, they've been logically grouped.

So for example, this group is called my Font group and

it contains all the tools that I need to change my text.

At the bottom right hand corner of some of the groups,

you'll find what's called a small dialog launcher.

If you single click on that, it opens up your additional options.

We won't need these very often, but it's nice to know they're there.

I'm going to click Cancel to close.

One tab on the ribbon that is a little bit special, is the File tab.

When we click on the File tab it brings us to the Backstage View.

And this contains all the tools we need for managing our file,

like Open, Save, or Close.

To come out of the backstage view, click on the back arrow or

press the escape key on your keyboard.

Now we'd like to use our backstage view to open our first file.

So I'm going to click file and make sure you've come to Open.

If you have worked with the file recently, it will appear in your recents list.

Otherwise, you will need to click the Browse button.

If you haven't already, please make sure you've downloaded the file you need for

this practice video.

Then navigate to it.

Mine is in the Documents folder, and I've put in Excel Essentials.

The file we need is W01 V01 take charge.

And I'm going to double-click to open it.

We now have something to look at.

The ribbon does take up quite a lot of space, and so

we have the option to collapse it by double-clicking on any of the Tabs.

That does free up space, but

it can be a bit alarming when your ribbon suddenly vanishes.

If that happens by mistake, don't panic,

to get it back just double click on any of the ribbon tabs and we're back.

Now just above the ribbon, you will notice another toolbar.

This little guy is called our quick access toolbar, and

it has my two favorite commands, save and undo.

It also has the redo, but even more importantly we can change

this quick access toolbar to contain the tools that we need.

If I come to the drop down arrow and click, it gives me some favorites.

There's some really great stuff here, I'm going to click on the Sort Ascending.

Now if I need to quickly sort my data by city,

I can click into city, click A to Z, and my data's resorted.

What about all the other tools that aren't on our drop down?

Well they can be added too.

So for example, I'm going to click on my Review tab, and

come to my Spelling and my Proofing group.

Now this time I'm going to right-click, and then click,

Add to Quick Access Toolbar, and there it is.

So absolutely any tool in your ribbon can be added to the quick access by

right-clicking.

Customize this toolbar to speed up your workflow.

Just under the ribbon, you will see another bar called the Formula Bar.

This bar allows you to see what data is in a cell, and also edit the data.

Now let's come down to the main section of our worksheet.

When you open an Excel file it is typically called a workbook.

And a workbook will contain at least one worksheet.

Inside a worksheet you will notice it is divided into columns and rows.

At the intersection of each of these is a square which we call a cell.

I'm going to click on the cell and

you see it gets a solid border telling me that this is the active cel.

Each cell also has a unique identifier made up of

it's column letter and row number.

So I am clicked on D2, if I click into this cell, I'm now in C1.

Last quick thing, at the bottom of your workbook is another small bar

called your status bar, it's gray in 2016 but may appear green in other versions.

If I were to select some numeric data, you will notice my status

bar gives me the average, count and sum of those values.

So the status bar can be used to see what's happening in your workbook and

also modify some of the views.

We will look at how to use it more in the next video.

The last thing we want to do now is close our workbook.

To do this I'm going to click File and Close.

Excel will check if I want to save first,

if you want to keep your changes press save, if not don't save.

Now it's your chance.

Have a go clicking around the ribbon and trying out the different tools.

Be brave.

You can't break Excel.

For more infomation >> Taking Charge of Excel - Excel Skills for Business: Essentials by Macquarie University #3 - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

#Вышиванки38 Магазин женской одежды Feya - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> #Вышиванки38 Магазин женской одежды Feya - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Navigating and Selecting in Excel - Excel Skills for Business: Essentials by Macquarie University #4 - Duration: 5:37.

To navigate in Excel,

the easiest way is to use the scroll bars.

We have a horizontal scroll bar,

which will allow us to go right and left,

and a vertical scroll bar,

which will allow us to scroll down and up.

At either end of the scroll bars,

you will also see small arrows that allow us to make smaller movements.

So, for example, I can click here to move up one row at a time.

Using the scroll bars, however,

is not always the most efficient method.

Sometimes it is quicker to use our keyboard.

For example, we have four arrow keys,

which will allow us to easily move left, down,

right, and up one cell at a time.

If you need to make bigger movements,

two really useful keys are the Page Up and Page Down.

What they do is take us down one screen's worth at a time.

So, you can see at the moment I'm on row 562 at the bottom here.

If I press my Page Down,

you can now see 563 at the top and if I press Page Up,

I'm back to where I was before.

One super useful shortcut is the Control Home button.

Press it, see what happens.

Control Home takes you back to the beginning

of your spreadsheet and in a very large spreadsheet,

that can save you a lot of time.

You may also wish to navigate to different sheets within a spreadsheet.

If you have a look at the bottom here,

you'll see I actually have three worksheet tabs and each of these is a different sheet.

To move between these,

simply click on the appropriate worksheet tab,

and I'm going to move to Sales 2016 now to look at selecting data.

To select a single cell,

simply click on that cell,

and this a single click not a double-click.

This cell then becomes the active cell and you can

recognize it because it's got a solid border around the edge.

If you wish to select more than one cell,

click on the first cell in your selection,

hold your mouse down and drag to the last cell.

You'll notice that they all become highlighted

except for the first one that you started on.

Don't worry that is still part of the selection.

Be very careful however when selecting that you make sure you have the big white cross.

There are three icons you need to look out for.

The big white cross is your Select icon.

But if you come to the edge of the cell,

you will notice you get a skinny cross with black arrows on the edge.

This icon is actually your Move icon.

So, if I click and drag now,

what it has actually done is move the data.

Oops! I didn't mean to do that. Don't panic.

Nearly every mistake in Excel can be undone just

by clicking on the Undo button on our Quick Access Toolbar.

So, I'm going to do that now.

The third icon you need to look out for is a little skinny cross with no arrows.

You get this when you hover over the corner of the active cell.

This time, when I click and drag,

it looks like it's selecting but,

actually, it has copied the data.

Again, that's not what I meant to do,

so I'm going to undo that.

So, remember when selecting,

you want the big white cross.

To select an entire column of data,

you can simply click on the appropriate letters.

So, to select column C, I click on the C. You can also select multiple columns.

So, let's say I want to go A to E, I click on the A,

and hold down and drag till I get to the E,

and of course you can do the same with the rows.

So, to select row five,

I'm just gonna click on the number five.

Between the row numbers and the column letters is a funny little corner,

and if you click on that,

you select your whole spreadsheet. Nice and easy.

Sometimes you want to select larger sets

of data and clicking and dragging can be quite slow.

So, another option is to click on the first cell in your data set,

then hold the Shift key down and click on the last cell,

and that will select everything between your two clicks.

But wait there's more.

An even quicker way of doing this is to click somewhere in

the data set and then use the shortcut Control A.

Control A for all. Very nice and quick.

One last thing, sometimes you need to select

two sections of data that are not next to each other.

We call this non-contiguous data.

So, let's say I want my account managers and they Q4 results.

I start by clicking,

selecting my account managers but if I now try and select my Q4 results,

oh dear I've un-selected my account managers.

So, let's try that again.

I'm going to select my account managers,

but this time I'm going to hold down the Control key and select my Q4.

Excellent. Now it's your chance to give it a go.

For more infomation >> Navigating and Selecting in Excel - Excel Skills for Business: Essentials by Macquarie University #4 - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Warframe Memewind 2018 (Best of ZitaWup) - Duration: 8:55.

hello guys i´m ZitaWup nice to meet you here again

I just wanna tell you that this video is gonna be my last video

in 2018

Through the long way I have went, i met a lot of nice people in warframe

Like DNexus and his Octavia band Mr. WarframeGuy, Ziolongo and Darthmufin

They are trying to make this game better and they always give me

inspiration on creating content

At this moment I just want to say

Thanks for your long support and I wish you good luck good health good cheer and a Happy new year

For more infomation >> Warframe Memewind 2018 (Best of ZitaWup) - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

How to Keep Power from Going to Your Head - Duration: 4:35.

[ ♪INTRO ]

Having power over others or to change the course of events can do strange things to your brain.

It could be good for you in lots of ways.

Research has shown it can help you think more creatively, be better organized, stay focused, and remember things more easily.

But there's a also dark side to that power.

As the famous British historian Lord Acton once said: Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

And if you look at the history of human leadership — from dictators to corporate executives

— it's easy to see where Acton is coming from.

Science seems to agree with Acton: power can definitely go to your head.

But unlike Acton, scientists have also come up with some ways you might be able to prevent that.

One of the most well-known studies that looked into the dubious influence of power was the Stanford Prison Experiment.

In the now-infamous experiment, university students were randomly assigned to be either

a guard or prisoner, and within a matter of days the students assigned to be the guards

had become so sadistic that the researchers were forced to stop the experiment.

But it turns out this experiment was more theatrics than science.

According to a recent interview with the lead researcher and one of the study participants,

the guards were told to act cruel and the harrowing prisoner breakdowns were at least

partly the result of some dramatic acting.

There's still plenty of evidence that power corrupts people, though.

One study, now called the Cookie Monster study, found that people in positions of power were more likely to be greedy.

In the experiment, researchers divided people into groups of three, and with one person

randomly chosen to be the leader.

The groups then did some simple tasks and when they were done, the researchers brought in a plate of four cookies.

And surprise, surprise, the person who was chosen to be the leader was more likely to take a second cookie.

I can tell you, from my experience that I am the one of who will have a second cookie in this office.

Taking a second cookie might not seem like a big deal.

It's certainly not the same as a dictator deciding to keep extra taxes for themselves in their Swiss bank account or something.

But it is an example of someone in a position of — admittedly minor — power acting in

their own personal interest when there are limited resources.

The researchers also noticed that the leaders ate differently, tending to chew with their mouths open and get crumbs all over the place.

Like… Cookie Monster.

Another study asked some people to write about a time when they had power over someone else,

while the others were told to write about a time someone else had power over them.

Other studies have found that's a way to manipulate whether someone's feeling powerful.

Then, they had the participants draw the letter E on their forehead

– something that kind of forces you to see yourself from someone else's point of view.

People who were feeling powerful were three times more likely to draw the E pointing in

the direction that would make sense if they were reading it, but was backwards for everyone else.

According to the researchers, the results suggested that those in power might be less likely to see things from other people's perspectives.

Over the last few decades, lots of other studies have found that people in positions of power or people who feel powerful also showed signs of less empathy:

They tended to act more impulsively, were less aware of risks, became more selfish,

were more likely to cheat, and sucked at guessing what someone else was feeling or how they might interpret something the person in power said.

So maybe Lord Acton was right after all — power does corrupt.

That said, like a lot of human psychology research, the studies on this are small.

And for ethical reasons, these days you can't design experiments where someone has power over others in a really significant way.

But the research we do have can help guide psychologists' theories, even if we can't draw definite conclusions.

And either way, there are some things you can do to help yourself feel more empathy when you're in a position of power.

Because as we know: with great power comes great responsibility.

Some research suggests it could help to keep in mind times when you've felt powerless.

And becoming more self-aware could be useful, too.

Other experts recommend reflecting on compassion, like by doing compassion meditation,

where you try to create an emotional state of kindness and empathy.

If nothing else, the world can always use a little more kindness.

Do I feel like the staff gave me this particular script for a particular reason, or hoping not.

But it doesn't matter, I've fired them all and ate the last cookie.

Thanks for watching this episode of SciShow Psych!

Speaking of kindness: if you're part of our Patreon community, thank you for helping us keep making episodes like this.

We couldn't do it without your support.

If you're not yet a patron and want to learn more about that, you can go to patreon.com/scishow to find out more.

[♪ OUTRO ]

For more infomation >> How to Keep Power from Going to Your Head - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

НОВОГОДНИЙ ПЁС. 2 СЕРИЯ - Duration: 44:19.

For more infomation >> НОВОГОДНИЙ ПЁС. 2 СЕРИЯ - Duration: 44:19.

-------------------------------------------

🔺THE PYRAMID UFO from Ancient Egypt Theories - Duration: 18:59.

For more infomation >> 🔺THE PYRAMID UFO from Ancient Egypt Theories - Duration: 18:59.

-------------------------------------------

Announcement Video for you Guys - Duration: 0:45.

There are no subtitles here, they are right above here.

Why did you click on captions?

I can't even translate this, I'm 16.

Why do you bother looking at this? You're missing the announcement!

Well, I guess if you are looking at this then I should waste your time.

Nah, that seems rather rude, don't you think?

So I'm sorry. Do you accept my apology?

If you do then please subscribe for future videos.

If you don't accept my apology then I don't know what to say.

I mean you basically already watched the entire video.

So uh, I guess you can't do much there.

For more infomation >> Announcement Video for you Guys - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Fill Handle - Excel Skills for Business: Essentials by Macquarie University #7 - Duration: 5:31.

Shown is starting to feel a lot more confident about his Excel skills,

and that's just as well because he's been given his first assignment.

The bus has asked him to complete the help desk roster for the next two weeks,

one of the tools that can help a lot with this is the fill handle.

The fill handle is located at the bottom right-hand corner of a cell.

When you hover over it,

you should get a small black cross.

At its simplest, the fill handle allows us to quickly copy.

Let's have a look, so I'm going to click and drag down to row 17,

and release, and it has copied my days for me.

The fill handle can do some slightly clever things there was well.

So, I'm going to click on to B4 where I've got my record number,

and I actually want these to go R1001,

R1002, let's see what happens when I drag my fill handle.

Now, what has happened here is the fill handle's given us what's called a series,

where you have a combination of text and numbers,

it automatically adds one to the numbers,

well, that is interesting.

Let's see what happens with our dates.

So, I'm going to click on the first of the fifth,

this time however instead of dragging,

I'm going to try a shortcut,

I'm going to double-click my fill handle.

So, two quick licks, how good was that?

Again, we've got that series with adding one to each date, which is perfect.

Let's see what happens with days of the week.

So, I've clicked on Monday,

and again going to come to my fill handle, double-click.

Well, that is clever, and that will work with days of the week all months of the year.

Now, I've done each of those individually,

so that you can see how they work,

but to show you how quick this could have been,

I'm going to undo those last three changes,

I'm going to select all three of these,

and then double-click my fill handle,

and you can see you don't even have to do them one at a time.

Excellent. Now, each of my help desk shifts is eight hours.

So, really I just want to copy that number eight down.

Let's see what happens when we double-click the fill handle,

and there we go, so that's interesting.

With dates, we get a series,

but with numbers, we automatically get a copy.

Now, I need to number my shifts for the next two weeks,

but I know that when I double-click my one,

I'm just going to get a series of ones.

However, Excel does actually give you options.

Whenever you use the fill handle,

you should see a little icon come up at the bottom,

and if you hover over it you'll see it's called Auto Fill Options.

I'm going to click on the drop down arrow,

and you'll see it has done a copy,

but you do have the option to do a fill series.

Well, that's brilliant, I'm going to click on that and they you go.

Now, let's see what would happen with our options for our date.

So, I'm going to come back to date here, double-click,

come and have a look at my options,

and this time it is chosen fill series,

but I could choose a copy.

So, if you need to do that, you have that but dates as

well or you could do something quite fun,

so I could do fill weekdays or fill months,

but I'd like to get back to my fill series.

So, quite a rich selection of options,

the fill handle also allows you to do simple patterns.

So, for example, my cumulative hours,

total hours on help desk is going to go up in eights.

If I just copy the 16,

that's not going to work,

but if I select both the eight and,

so I tell Excel there's a pattern and then double-click,

there we go, counting in eights,

and Excel could do this for quite a range of fairly straightforward patterns.

Let's look at a slightly more complex one.

So, I have my five help desk staff here,

I'm going to select all of them,

and again double-click, and it has copied the whole group down.

Now, one really exciting feature that was added in 2013;

so this will only be available to 2013 and '16 users,

is something called flash fill,

which is an even more sophisticated pattern matcher.

If you have a look here, I have Rajesh's address,

which is made up of his first name,

a dot, his surname,

and then the company name.

Now, if I come and copy that down,

it just copies it, but if I come to my Auto Fill Options,

you'll see there's an option to do flash fill,

and when I click on that,

it spots the pattern,

and automatically creates addresses for all my staff.

Wasn't that quick? Have a go at using the fill handle yourself.

For more infomation >> Fill Handle - Excel Skills for Business: Essentials by Macquarie University #7 - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Make Money with Photography Marketing Email List - Duration: 3:51.

How to make money as a photographer? One of the most frequently asked questions

in the past, in the present and in the future. That's right my friends. Its money

Monday or photography marketing Monday. It's a first episode of this series on

this channel. You might want to subscribe.

My name is Zdenka Darula. I work as a photographer for many years.

I'm a former model and a few other things. Today's episode will cover the

most important topic when it comes to photography marketing. It is something I

didn't do at the beginning when I was starting out and I deeply regret it

because I would probably have lot of bookings right away from the beginning. I

am talking about email marketing. If you are very active on social media and have

very large list of followers you might opposed to email marketing. But what

would happen if your Facebook or Instagram account got deleted tomorrow?

It would take a very long time to get those followers back right? Email lists

are something you can own and back them up. There is very little or no risk of

losing them. It is the most effective marketing method because people tend to

respond more to something coming to their inbox then rather seeing it on a

social media feed. If you are using Gmail or in Entourage to send out mass emails you

are most likely not reaching your customers due to their system. But a

better chance of reaching users inbox you should look either into mailer lite or

mail chimp. Mailer lite is free up to 1,000 subscribers.

Mail chimp is free up to 2,000 subscribers. They both offer templates and

wide range of online support articles.

Legally you cannot just send mass promotional emails to your clients and

customers. The best way of doing it is to create an opt-in on your website

within contact form. Now lots of people don't like subscribing to newsletters

because simply they don't want to get more emails, so you will need to be a

little bit more proactive. You will need to offer something to win them over.

You can either offer discount code or coupons for your services or products or

you can offer free tips or checklists. For example: How to get ready for a photo

shoot? Or how to be better in posing in front of camera and so on. If you offer

something like that, you might have a better chance of them signing up. Once

you grow your list of email subscribers you are ready to send your special

offers. That means more sales and more bookings.

Thank you for watching money Monday or photography marketing Monday. If you like

this video please give it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe for all

future videos in this series. Let me know if you are using email marketing for

your business and what experience you have at it. Please in a comment section

below. If you have any questions comments or simply wants to say hello, do so there

as well. I'll see you next time again. Thank you

for watching..... Cau.... Ahoj....

For more infomation >> Make Money with Photography Marketing Email List - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

10 Crazy Amphibious Vehicles You Need to See - Duration: 12:28.

It didn't' take too long after the invention of the car to figure out how to make one work

as a boat. From something that looks like a Jeep, a motorcycle or a tour bus we count

down 10 crazy amphibious vehicles.

Number ten. Watercar Panther.

This amphibious vehicle is one of the few on this list which is in fully production

and can be purchased right now. This amphibious jeep required multiple prototypes to get to

the final result. Initially they found using a long body pickup trucks as the base provided

the stability they needed in the water but after perfecting their craft the jeep base

was the final vehicle to hit the high seas.

Claiming to be the fastest amphibious vehicle in the world, which you'll see later other

cars will also try to stake this claim, the watercar panther clocks in at 80 mph or 130

kph on land or 50 mph or 80 kph on water. They achieved this by removing as much drag

as possible from the body by lifting the tires out of the water and shaping the hull pointed

like a boat. It only takes 15 seconds to convert this vehicle from car to boat mode which is

done with a simple pull of a lever. This vehicle boasts easy access to the vehicle from the

water by opening the door which apparently also draws in pretty women. Watercar panther

is an American built car that has created numerous of these vehicles. For around $180,000

you can pick up one for yourself. They have started to branch out and create a fire rescue

version which is approved by the US coast guard.

Number nine. Gibbs Aquada. Billionaire Alan Gibbs of New Zealand started

the company Gibbs Sports Amphibians which created this limited edition car. Only in

production in 2003 and 2004 only 30 were ever built. 20 of these were sold in 2016 that

were snapped up quickly by car collectors. With a sticker price of $250,000 this roofless,

doorless car can achieve 100 mph or 160 kph on land or 35 mph or 55 kph on water. With

wheels that retract in 4 seconds to become a boat, the aquada will leave you feeling

like this as you cruise around the water. Setting specific records for its speed on

the water the Aquada will have to fight watercar panther for who claims the top spot. Gibbs

filed 60 patents with this amphibious vehicle design which took 18 years and 200 million

dollars to development the car. Sporting normal and marine lights the Aquada uses a V6 land

rover freelander engine plus a water jet for it's propulsion. Land rover no longer produces

this engine so this aspect will need to be redesigned within the vehicle. Gibbs has a

full line of products they sell today, the Aquada not being one of them but who knows

we may see an aquatic car from them in the future.

Number eight, Sherp ATV. This boxy truck with the biggest wheels you've

ever seen on a normal sized vehicle is known for being able to go anywhere. This all terrain

amphibious vehicle has wheels that are 5 feet or 1.5 meters tall that creates the buoyancy

needed to float. That's right this this can drive in the water. The tires deep ridges

paddle this boat forwards, not all that fast at 3 mph or 5 kph. On land it can top out

at 28 mph or 45 kph. This Russian designed vehicle has self inflating tires which can

be adjusted to any terrain and is able to have 2 tires on one side can lock in place

when desired to have skid steering. The 2 feet of ground clearance, compact design and

raw power allows the sherp atv to climb it's way out of a frozen pond, over giant rocks,

concrete barriers, tall grass, through the woods and even over small trees. For this

reason it's now being tested in recovery scenarios like this one seen here rescuing

people from rooftops in a flood zone. This scenario shows it being used as the most versatile

ambulance you've ever seen. Costing only $65,000 for base model it's quite cheap

considering what it's able to do.

Number seven, Wilcraft. This long white vehicle was designed with

one purpose in mind, fishing. Taking the trouble out of bringing the boat out to the lake launching

it or risking falling into the water while ice fishing the Wilcraft was the solution.

A canvas enclosure, along with an 2 inch insulated floor keeps your warm while out on the water.

Paddlewheel propulsion moves this craft through the water and is able to carry a 600 lbs or

272 kg payload. The Wilcraft can easily drive through tall grass to the water where it has

a top speed of 20 mph or 32 kph on both land and water. The massive rear tires adds additional

buoyancy while providing the traction needed to escape a frozen pond. In the process of

developing this craft it looks like a shorter red one was built as strictly a summer time

fishing vessel but the longer ice fishing version is the one that is commercially available.

Number six, Terra Wind Motorhome.

CAMI or Cool Amphibious Manufacturers International has created something unreal. With what appears

to be a normal large RV, is vehicle is in fact amphibious. We'll call this RV what

is it, an RV for the rich comes with a price tag of $850,000 to 1.2 million dollars. 330

hp and twin 19" bronze propellers get this beast moving across land or in the water.

Weighing in at 32,000 lbs or 14 500 kg this fully decked out RV has all the things you'd

expect like fancy finishing and materials throughout including marble, wood and tile,

a big screen tv, fridge, dishwasher, stove, microwave, cabinetry, bathroom, shower and

washing machine are all onboard as well. Aside from those features an outdoor deck on the

back allows friends and family to swim and sunbathe. An outdoor shower allows one to

clean up before heading inside. Inflatable stabilizing pontoons keep it stable in the

water so you aren't barfing up lunch 10 minutes after it's gone down the hatch.

This is like the ultimate luxury amphibious vehicle.

Number five, Gibbs Biski. This amphibious motorcycle created by once

again Alan Gibbs is a motorcycle and a watercraft in one. Essentially looking like a seadoo

with wheels a 1 button press converts this motorcycle into seadoo or personal watercraft.

5 seconds afterwards their suspension system lifts the wheels out of the water and it's

ready to go. Propelled with a 2 cylinder 55 hp engine the biski tops out at 80 mph or

128 kph on land or 37 mph or 60 kph on the water and weighs 503 lbs or 228 kg. This rear

wheel drive vehicle has front and rear hydraulic disc brakes and both road and marines headlights.

Number four, Gibbs Quadski. Gibbs isn't done yet, next we have the Quadski.

This floating ATV is the world's first sports amphibian as described by gibbs. Dishing out

45 mph or 72 kph on both land and water, conversion from ATV to boat mode also can be done with

a single press of a button. The retractable wheels raise and the water jet propulsion

is activated. Powered by a BMW 300 cc water cooled 4 stroke engine, this vehicle comes

in both a single rider and 2 seat version called quad seat xl. Their patented water

jet drive which is lighter than their competitors allowing this thing to really move on the

water. A dream vehicle to own if you enjoy sliding in the mud or taking on the waves

the quadski is not only a great toy but comes in a patrol version equipped with police lights,

led spotlight and siren package. This police version of the quadski offers an unparalleled

level of surveillance which could be highly effective in urban and rural environments.

Pricing in at $40,000 not a bad vehicle to have an every police force to have.

Number three, Larc-v.

The Larc-v or Lighter Amphibious resupply cargo 5 ton was invented in the 1950s. This

military cargo vehicle is aluminium hulled with a top speed of 30 mph or 48 kph on land

or 10 mph or 15 kph oh the water. They are used across the world in Portugal, Philippines,

Iceland, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, and the United states still to this day. About

1000 were produced of which ½ of those were destroyed in a disposal process after the

Vietnam war. Today 200 are used by the military and 100 privately owned. This highly durable,

high capacity cargo vehicle has had different variations created after the initial design

was successful. A reworked design of the larc-v for the US Navy Service Life Extension Program

saw the mechanical transmission swapped for a hydraulic one with an updated electrical

system. Used as maritime prepositioned force ship these redesigned larcs are also used

on construction projects at sea. With a bollard pull in water of 7600 lbs or 3400 kg and a

towing capacity of 30,000 lbs or 13,600 kg these vehicles are a workhorse operating on

the land and in the water.

Aside from military uses, Iceland uses them as a tourism vehicle. Taking customers on

trips through the frigid cold waters, glaciers and massive floating ice can be seen up close

from the safety of the LARC-V.

Number two, Tour Bus. Just when you think you've seen it all,

we have an amphibious tour bus. Splashtours has an Amphibious Bus which runs tours in

Rotterdam. Known for the splash as the bus hits the water, this certified water vehicle

goes on tours on the Maas river. Making for a unique way to see the sights and avoiding

all the traffic this bus will cruise around the river before driving back up the ramp

onto land. Not the only tour bus that is amphibious, Amphicoach amphibious vehicles has a bus of

their own. This company produces one that looks like a tour bus with a fully enclosed

top but also has this new one that is a convertible. Bet you've never seen a convertible, amphibious

bus before.

Number one, Sea Lion. Yet another claim as the world's fastest

amphibious car the sea lion is a one of a kind. Literally there is only one sea lion

in existence. Built by Marc Witt amphibious car can not only rip on the road but also

in the water. With a max top speed of 125 mph or 200 kph on land or 60 mph or 96 kph

on the water, this vehicle was designed as a prototype to push the limits. With some

tweeks to the engine it's said it can get up to 180 mph or 290 kph on land. This amphibious

world record speed competition vehicle as it's called was designed by mark witt to

solely shatter records within this category. A 174 hp mazda rotary engine gives this car

life yet even though it was built to shatter records it was never tested to do so. Getting

this car going in the water isn't a difficult task. The large flap on the front lifts up

to help it glide through the water. It's retro futuristic design, ya that's an oxymoron,

has a unique hatch that pops up in the middle and storage tubes on the sides that are big

enough to fit a folded up bicycle in. While Marc tested this vehicle in the water, when

asked if it comes with a guarantee it won't sink, he joking laughed with a "No". Marc

also noted the while in the water the windshield wiper needs to always be on. Eventually sold

in 2012 for $259,500 it's unclear if this car's speed will ever be fully tested.

Do you love the idea of amphibious cars, do you want to drive one today? Let us know in

the comments down below. I hope you enjoyed this episode, consider subscribing to the

channel and hit the thumbs up button and until the next one have a good one.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét