Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Hey guys! It's Hannah.

And it is almost 2019.

3 goals for New Year's for people with bipolar disorder.

First off, subscribe to my YouTube channel.

And down below, leave comments and your thoughts

and the topics that you would like me to discuss in 2019.

One goal is to get to know yourself this year.

Buy a journal.

And write out your likes, your dislikes.

Your wants and what you don't want from treatment.

Self-care.

Take care of yourself this year.

We have to become our own best friend

when we live with bipolar disorder

in order for us to get to acceptance.

Another goal that I talked about so much is

get involved in the mental health community

this year.

It's as easy as sharing a blog post

or article on social media.

Get involved in your community this year.

And last but not least:

Challenge yourself in some way,

whether small or big.

This year, I stepped out of my isolation to travel

and it was the best thing I did for myself.

It's a new year but it's not a new you.

Because you're beautiful and amazing

the way that you are.

As someone living with bipolar disorder,

I know that life can be a struggle.

But I believe in myself and I believe in you.

I hope you guys have an amazing new year.

Be safe.

And I will talk to you next week.

Bye.

For more infomation >> 3 Goals for People with Bipolar for 2019 | HealthyPlace - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

【唱歌】SING女團-寄明月 - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> 【唱歌】SING女團-寄明月 - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

PARÓDIA LA DIMA DE PAPEL | Versão 1.2_2! - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> PARÓDIA LA DIMA DE PAPEL | Versão 1.2_2! - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

KETEMU PENCARI BAC*OL, LONTE, SAMA WIBU | OME TV SADJA - Duration: 5:19.

For more infomation >> KETEMU PENCARI BAC*OL, LONTE, SAMA WIBU | OME TV SADJA - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

bird box (remake) - Duration: 2:34.

alright... i'm only going to say this once

we're approaching the rapids

and that's where the waters are really tough

*SIGH*

i'm going to need one of you

to take off your blindfold

and look and tell me where i need to go

so i stir into the right place

and i dont hurt anyone

this is a big responsibility

~and~

i'm going to make my choice when the time comes

now that we're not under the covers

we have to keep out blindfolds on

do you think we're there yet?

NO. not yet

i can't hear the WOOSH of the waters

just shut up

please

you're hurting my brain

alright guys

it's time.

i'll do it

i'll take my blindfold off

I TOLD YOU

I- I WILL CHOOSE

I WILL MAKE THE DECISION

AND i WILL make it fast

BECAUSE i know. i know. i know it's right there.

just let me make the decision, okay???

you know what

okay fine

For more infomation >> bird box (remake) - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Paulo Dybala - Transformation. - Duration: 4:35.

Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Paulo Dybala - Transformation.

Subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button click the bell button and enjoy the latest uploads from our Channel. Oh, my baby

So, I'm crazy what you've been that bad for me we post on got your fever fly

Get to flap with me. I

Can take you down for

Take you

What crosswalking played like

Baby

So I am crazy

My baby

I'm crazy. But you've been dead before we musta got feet

you get to fly I

Can take you down for ride

Take you around

Crosswalk o'clock

You can buzz my reflection thinking Bauer in your my son

It was supposed to be the one to take let's play

Nothing I'm not loving maybe times orders that we did

Oh

For more infomation >> Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Paulo Dybala - Transformation. - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Years! (highlights, goals & room tour) - Duration: 10:57.

hey everyone Elina Gives here and today I want to do a kind of 2018 highlight

the first highlight of the year was definitely definitely the MPO my first

product and competition yeah that was a really really crazy spontaneous decision

because I'm usually the type that you know a lot of people say yeah I'm very

outspoken whatnot but I am extremely shy it was ironic because I'm on the

internet but because I'm going to internet and I'm not really in front of

the person like you guys right now face to face I'm okay

so it was it was really like the decision to kind of overcome my fear of

you know of stage fright and it was really cool I think not only it was cool

because it was a whole first experience meeting new people and really

understanding how serious people compete for this sport it was cool to find that

because I was self training I didn't hire particular coach or anything

it's just cool to know that I was capable of training myself I didn't one

thing that I remember most of our competition was the behind the scenes in

terms of on the competition day what people do behind the scenes oh my god I

never understood the amount of food and sugar and caffeine people take behind

the scenes it's like after they got off stage they're just like okay this is not

the realistic movement but you get the point this is the problem when you have

cat in your house before goes up your nose man just one I think my nose is

already here inside now there's more hair the second highlight of the year is

a new job a lot of you may not know this but I am

an adult old enough to actually be working full time so making videos is

actually just a side thing that I do today these dress we're kind of just

fuel up my creativity the new jobs great I love that they give us flexibility and

most importantly the people and the culture like I've made new great friends

before at the office I just so friendly is a nice yeah I'm really happy with

this new job the next highlight as you can tell from my other video as well is

a new Oh like I don't know what can

advancement that is I should definitely be a k-pop group September October

November it's four months since I've been living away from the parents

and so far it's been life-changing you know you start realizing a lot of things

that you do not have for instance when I have friends over and I prepare dishes

and I'm just like wait I don't have serving cutleries oh my god and then you

go to the store buy and come back and then let you do other things and you're

like oh my god I don't have this and you had to go to

the store again and come back and then you just keep on like having this little

moments of like aha but oh no you have to keep on making trips back and forth

it's quite annoying huh now the next highlight I want to talk about is new

and renew relationships so this is not really just talking about romantic but

just turning friends and family so new relationships of course coming to a new

job I started making really really great friends you guys know who you are so

there are really really amazing people they've made work fine I feel like I

don't know if you guys feel this way when you go to work and you have great

friends at work it feels like you're back at school and they've just been

there through the biggest things that happen in my life this year so I really

really appreciate you guys if you're watching this video thank you and

another new thing in my life is my new relationship so I don't really talk

about my personal love life a lot on the internet because it's too intimate I

know is ironic is wearing our bedroom in my bedroom right now no I work sorry in

my bedroom right now but again just I mean I know I never really have a need

to kind of tell to the world but because for the sake of a theme with this video

for those have been asking yes I am taken and I'm happy so please no more

pigs thanks bye and now about renewing relationships this is definitely about

my family I've just actually in this apartment I'm living with my brother as

well and I have with him since I was in high school and

I was like more than seven years yes I'm that old guys I am that old yeah it's

like seven years yes it was nice to kind of reconnect and kind of be exposed to

see his face every other day more like daily now but isn't it because I find

out things I didn't know about him because I just because we've never been

the type of sibling that we're very close because he was very boyish stuff

oh my god he was very boys and I was very like

mean like a child so you didn't really want to hang out with me so now we're

added more adult age when you get to appreciate our presents together

he likes cooking I like cooking he likes watching movie and criticize it I like

watching movie and criticize it it was really fun to you know get to know my

brother again so those are my top highlights of 2018 and now what am I

gonna be looking forward to to the new year because I'm basic like that I'm

gonna be writing my resolutions so one of the resolution I really want to

achieve is improving my youtube video uploads I know I have actually been

really bad this year I produce less videos in total compared to the year

before mainly because I think it was just a lot of things I was going through

this year and I just lost that emotional motivation so now that I'm back up I

really don't like want to make it like a weekly things now another thing I'm

gonna be doing next year is definitely

so another thing that I will be doing new that next year is actually my

fitness direction unfortunately I'm gonna be really real with you guys I

can't afford to go to the gym and living life independent of my parents

support so I am really trying to prioritize that so I thought about it

really hot for the past few months and I know that in the end all I care about is

feeling really healthy and being fit and to achieve that goal it doesn't mean

there's only one solution to it I know that I live in apartment that has its

own gym I have done home workouts before so that's something that I'm gonna be

incorporating to achieve that goal would I ever go to a gym yeah I'll probably go

to those like like and like you know you just pay by entrance kind of James once

in a while just to kind of like do the heavy lifting so I probably once a week

so I'm not gonna give it up completely because it's such an important skill to

maintain so I don't want to lose that and yeah it's just a reality I can't

afford to go to a gym not just a membership is a cause I also think about

the travel to go to a gym constantly and I can't afford to also be out solely if

I were to travel back with public transport because I think from the

trauma I had I just don't want to risk it so yeah that's pretty much the new

things can happen for my fitness life in the new year now the last thing I want

to reveal about the new year is

disability I'm gonna be running for Miss grand salon or 2090 and but how I came

about this because I have a friend who he really suggested me to run for it

okay so the recorder kind of died so the next part of this video of the sounds

gonna be weird no bear with me so he suggested from to join and I thought why

not yo just do it try it and I did and I

really thought I wouldn't get it but I did I actually made it to the finalist

Liz I'm availa I'm excited I'm scared because again I have a good of a stage

fright and also I'm a bit like what what what I don't feel like I'm girly enough

for this but I guess that's the point my name for this is not about how girly I

mean you are the definition of being feminine it's just being true to who you

are and I think that's what I will bring to the stage and just showing that you

know girls can be bit more tomboy and also at the same time very strong

physically it would be interesting and I'm more excited about that I'll meet

new people and just kind of exposed to kind of new new experiences and learn

about other new things in life it can allows me creatively to stimulate my

mind so yeah now I'm gonna be sharing and you

Instagram soo so you guys I should first wants to know about this so special to

you guys so yeah it's gonna be really interesting anyways that is all I'm

going to talk about for today I'm just really really glad to be reconnecting

with you guys again after so long and also cuz I finally got a camera back

so I could actually and um yeah I really really hope you guys are having a great

holiday right now if you're not on holiday right now I hope that you're

having a really really really good sleep tonight and you're gonna eat some good

food and anyways have a minute anyways have anyways have an amazing new year

ahead and I'll see you guys in 2019

you

For more infomation >> Happy New Years! (highlights, goals & room tour) - Duration: 10:57.

-------------------------------------------

new year muggulu 2019 with dots | happy new year rangoli 2019,new year kolam 2019,2019muggulu - Duration: 10:33.

rangoli designs

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét