Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

Hello everyone, I am LuHan, the Crest endorser.

The New Year is coming, what are your New Year's wishes?

My New Year's wish is to take better care of my family, be joyful,

Just like Crest, I always care about you.

Let's laugh out and glitter together.

In the New Year, Crest and I are waiting for you here together.

For more infomation >> [ENG] LuHan × Crest New Year Wishes - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Vì Nghèo Trả Nợ Tình Anh, Xót Xa Liên Khúc Nhạc Vàng - Duration: 1:28:20.

For more infomation >> Vì Nghèo Trả Nợ Tình Anh, Xót Xa Liên Khúc Nhạc Vàng - Duration: 1:28:20.

-------------------------------------------

【アイデンティティ V】第五人格ガチですごい知識大集合カウボーイ決定版 - Duration: 9:58.

Good evening

I hope to continue explaining the way of the cowboys this time as well this time

I got a cold a bit since last time

Well, my head did not go around a bit

I thought that the voice was also one thing

Again

I am allowed to enter free this time as well

You remembered Memories of Leo

It's a new place right?

I have a mental attitude

Hunter is a spider

It is when there is a mental eye. In such a form

You can see where the hunter is

So when you do a cowboy

The first thing you want to be careful about

First of all it is

I think that I said it last time, though

I practiced the lasso

I've done it more than 30 times

Because it does not hit hard

That's pretty it is 20 times out of 30 times

I was skipped.

So it was skipped the first time

The probability of meeting the hunter at the very beginning is very high

I think that it is high.

personally

I do not know why.

To some extent

Well, I'm listening to a friend who is a good survivor

It is on the side of the Chase character

Easier to install a hunter nearest

You look like

It is the place where the hunter is the first place

So the mental and mechanical engineers are a bit far away

If it is easy to install

Well there seems to be such a tendency

Even if you do not mind or do mechanical engineers

Even if you do a character unsuitable for Chase, the possibility of meeting the very beginning

I have it.

It can not be said unconditionally

I felt it when I did this cowboy very much

20 times out of 30 First skipped

After all it was not ordinary thought

It is clear that only cowboys are funny

I have always been blurred

Probably it is not wrong information I think

So I think that I forgot to supplement the previous time

It is this lasso

That is for example

It is like there are such obstacle trees, tales are there

Then I can not jump over the window frame

Because I am also practical

I am sorry if I made a mistake because it is not clear information

Since I have never been jumped over

For example, it would be nice if you could rescue in this state

I can not help it

I think that you can not jump over the window frame in the same way

I can not show a very good place for a while so it will end

Hatch is here

It is good to remember the location of the hatch you found along the way

The priest will collapse

I do not understand it at all yet this course

It is a little dangerous, but shall we open the item box

Is it possible to have items other than lasso?

You can not have any other items until you run out of lasso!

It may be that you run away in the factory for a while

For the new course

It is said that this music resembles a Christmas song

Oh, there was a decipherer

You'd better touch it for a moment

Because the upper crow stops

It did not happen.

Why?

Is it a gentle demon?

It is the place of this hatch

Oh I came The next one came

nice!

Now I wish that the Air Force has deciphered

Well, as spider and ripper are said to be weakened anymore

I wish it was a gentle demon

There are not many gentle demons

I was touched.

Oh, was it right before my eyes

Oh, the Air Force has become a wall of meat

Technique to be attacked instead of behind the companion after rescue

It is the best that you let it escape and decipher it with your eyes

Without it all recovered

This is the best for deciphering

Would you fix it?

To win this is not it

Well whether it is with reconciliation or not

I will recover when the gate opens at the end.

It is when I am sitting in it, so it can not be helped

Sitting State It is sitting down

When it is in the state since I got attack twice

By the way I can not help it

I do not hit the lasso

As you said earlier you can not cross the window frame or obstacles in practice

Help him with rope and let the hunter follow him as soon as he is chasing.

In such a form I wish I could escape

There is a decryptor I do not know where it is very

I'm getting a bit at a long place

I think that it is probable that the air force will fly already in the meaning of learning this course

I think whether it was a good movie in the sense that I remember this course

So the location of the hatch is already

I know.

Which one comes with the hunter first?

I could go on ahead

Yes um Well I had a slightly unwilling result with this form

Well I think that you can refer somewhat to something like this

Yes, that's right.

For more infomation >> 【アイデンティティ V】第五人格ガチですごい知識大集合カウボーイ決定版 - Duration: 9:58.

-------------------------------------------

تعلم 7 أسرار للشخصية القوية ◆ كيف تحصل على شخصية قوية - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> تعلم 7 أسرار للشخصية القوية ◆ كيف تحصل على شخصية قوية - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Hội anh già ISSprox, HHCC, Yamate Leo rank siêu đẳng - Đừng bao giờ coi thường hội già - Duration: 11:44.

For more infomation >> Hội anh già ISSprox, HHCC, Yamate Leo rank siêu đẳng - Đừng bao giờ coi thường hội già - Duration: 11:44.

-------------------------------------------

জান্নাতের পথ এত সহজ নয় কেন | শায়েরখ মুখলেসুর রহমান মাদানী | Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> জান্নাতের পথ এত সহজ নয় কেন | শায়েরখ মুখলেসুর রহমান মাদানী | Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

HOW GIRLS DEAL WITH BREAKUPS - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> HOW GIRLS DEAL WITH BREAKUPS - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Efe tanemin doğum gününe gitti. Barbienin Rüya evini inceledi. Oyuncaklarıyla oynadı. - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> Efe tanemin doğum gününe gitti. Barbienin Rüya evini inceledi. Oyuncaklarıyla oynadı. - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Флорида. Орёл и Решка. Морской сезон/По морям-2 (Russian, English subtitles) - Duration: 44:41.

Kolya: This is Tampa. Up-tempo Tampa! Greetings everyone!

This is Heads and Tails and we landed in Florida!

Alina: We are here to look for sea cows! The only thing missing on our list of accomplishments.

Kolya: There are so many sea cows here. The sea meadows are full of them!

Alina: Do you realize what this means? Both the poor and the rich can see them!

Kolya: You mean both YOU and a rich tourist can meet them?

Alina: Let us make a bet. Whomever sees less of them…

Kolya: …Will have to bring a bucket of sea cow milk! You're on!

Alina: Wait! What if they do not produce milk?

Kolya: Too late! A bet is a bet! Heads!

Alina: Tails!

I will see cows! I will see cows!

I do not know how you will come up with that bucket of milk Kolya, but I can buy one now!

Kolya: Moo!

Alina: Florida is a State squeezed between the warm Gulf of Mexico and the cold Atlantic Ocean.

Kolya: You can wear shorts and flip-flops the entire year,

enjoy remarkably gorgeous beaches and swim with unique animals – manatees!

Bringing your $100 to the U.S. is not enough.

I still had to go to the exchange to break that hundred in order to get to the city.

As you well know, Americans love everything big.

The local airport is not an exception – you have to take the train to get to shuttles from the terminal.

Luckily, it is free. I made it on time!

I arrived seven minutes later. I did not make it to the city, but it was a nice ride between terminals.

Here is the most affordable transport routed to the city – a bus. Hello.

Two dollars is ten times cheaper than a taxi.

Alina: I finally have the gold card. That means that I can pick any ride that I desire! How about that one?

No. It is too big. This one? Not it. That one? It is so cute and tiny! No, we are in America!

This one is sporty, but I want more power! What will you and I get? Perhaps the one right here?

I thought that he would hit me!

BMW i8! Stylish, powerful and eco-friendly.

It might be the car from the future! What a rocket! How do I open it?

Can I get in now?

Let us fly! This space car has three engines – one runs on gas and two are electric.

Together they combine for 374 horsepowers! It gets from zero to a hundred in just 4.4 seconds.

Can you show me how fast this car is?

Driver: Yeah! Of course!

Alina: Oh no! Four seconds! I get it! The rent of this miraculous ride with a driver is just $950 per day.

I decided to begin my exploration of Florida in the city of Tampa.

Let us see if there is anything interesting here and then go on the search of sea cows.

Moreover, I am not about to do it on foot. Great news! You can see the downtown without blistering your feet.

Here is a tip – download the Downtowner app. Here is how it works.

You mark your location on the map and an electric car will come to pick you up in twenty minutes.

They will take you around the city center absolutely free!

An ideal option for a backpacker like me. They will be here in twenty.

That is a jackpot! American Beauty!

The Downtowner service is like a VIP tour. The idea is to attract more tourists to Tampa.

The Government and other sponsors financed the project.

Any tourist can take a ride on a brand-new Tesla now! It is so awesome! Two sunroofs!

A huge panoramic windshield. I never imagined that Tesla is such a dope ride!

I bet Alina could not even get one with her gold card.

Alina: Tampa's suburbs look like a typical American residential area. Low-rise houses with perfect lawns.

I would think that I am on a highway back home if I did not know that was in America.

The downtown area is a completely different story. This is a modern metropolis with huge shiny skyscrapers,

wide highways, junctions and bridges.

Kolya: Clean streets with neatly planted palm trees.

This is it. I was just beginning to get a hang of it.

Ten minutes is not enough to enjoy Tesla, but plenty of time to ride through downtown.

Weirdly enough, there is not anything else to see in the city besides skyscrapers.

Who needs landmarks when you have the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico? Let us head over there.

Alina: Tampa might not be ideal for sightseeing, but they offer plenty of amusements for the rich!

You can drive a speedboat across the Tampa Bay.

Fly a seaplane over the local lakes. I am flying an airplane!

You could also head to the nearest beach.

You could also head to the closest beach – Clearwater Beach.

It so beautiful! The first thing that you notice on this beach is the sand! It is as white as the snow.

That is why it remains cool all the time. So awesome! So soft! Why do I have my boots on?

Oh yeah!

It is time to inspect this beach.

There are many different people of all ages here. Lots of kids and seniors. There is enough space for everyone.

Am I right seagulls?

The infrastructure – they have it all! Umbrellas of any kind, sunbeds and a lifeguard.

You would have to jog to get everywhere else. Kid's amusements are over there. A shower is there.

Many diners. Runner's salute!

This is the gentlest ocean of the entire Sea Season. So warm and beautiful!

Why am I talking about it? I need to jump in!

The water might not be azure in color. Walking on the softest sand is a blessing though.

Water temperature is ideal, so the color does not matter. I want more. My overall grade is obvious – five stars.

Who goes to the nearest beach in Florida when they have the #1 Beach in the USA?

Let us check out America's finest beach. That way we will know if we should see the rest.

Siesta Beach is the largest one in the state –

8 kilometers of snow-white sand on the shore of the Gulf of Mexico!

It could not wait for our independent inspection.

The beachgoers density would be high for a regular beach,

but this is the best beach in America we're talking about! There is so much space here!

We could fit everyone who is watching this video here! The people here are the true beachgoers.

This may sound banal, but folks really do come here to rest.

There are not any dudes that pose with their glistening muscles.

No rich kids that build barricades of cocktails around themselves. It gets five stars in regards to people.

Infrastructure – sunbeds, umbrellas and lifeguards. There is seemingly enough of everything,

but I cannot give it a four even. This is the best beach in America! Therefore, I give it three!

I will give you tough love! The water is warm, gentle and clear! I wish I could award it six stars!

The sand deserves an honorable mention. First, it is pure white and it reminds me of flour! For real!

This sand is 95% quartz. I would burn my feet at any other beach by now.

Here I can walk around and enjoy myself. You can play "sandballs" here as if it were snow.

The beach was named the best in the U.S. thanks to this sand. Five stars!

I decided to explore the vicinities since Florida is a large state.

I chose a town with a very unusual name – St. Petersburg.

You heard me correctly.

One of the founders of St. Petersburg or St. Pete (is how the locals call it) was a Russian immigrant.

That is not why I came here though.

The reason I picked St. Petersburg was because it is sunny here almost all year around.

768 sunny days in a row is a result recorded in Guinness Book of World Records!

The local residents must be the happiest people!

One of the oldest hotels in Florida is also located here – The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg

where I booked the Presidential suite.

So gorgeous! I had trouble with that door too!

Hello! Don't worry. That door is tricky at first.

What a pink dream! Is this one Presidential? Everything is so cute! An azure couch! Poofs!

Flamingoes! I can just see a tired President looking at flamingoes and releasing the weight off his shoulders.

This hotel features two Presidential suites – for him and for her. This is definitely a suite for a female President.

Why not? I have gold card level ambitions.

It could be me.

The size of this suite is what surprised me most. A mid-sized living room and a small bedroom. Looks nice.

The bathroom. That is it. American beds are… It was supposed to be softer!

An orthopedic mattress is healthy. This is a historical hotel.

They tried to preserve the way it looked in the 1920's. The wealthy were less demanding back in those days.

It is time to grab some original local food. They serve a traditional sandwich that they call Cuban.

I am about to tell you why.

It smells so delicious! I cannot wait to eat it!

There used to be many tobacco factories here and the workers were mostly Cuban.

They were making these sandwiches and then others started liking it. Italians added their ingredients.

Other folks added their touches. Tampa residents say that this sandwich is like Tampa –

a delicious mixture of everything! It is time to take a bite out of you Tampa!

Here is how you make a Cuban sandwich – put mayo on one side of the bun, ham & cheese,

pickles with lettuce goes on the other. Then mustard and even more mayo on top! Bam!

The famous Cuban sandwich is ready! The Cuban sandwich! It sounds so grandiose,

but this is your typical gas station ham & cheese.

The only difference is that this is a ham sandwich, not tuna or chicken. An ordinary ham sandwich.

A typical sandwich that I can make for you myself.

In order to get one you have to tag three of your friends and share this video.

I will announce the winner on Sunday night.

This was a great bite of food. Tasty, yet not too bad for you. Works for everyone. Except for vegans.

I am taking this with me because I am full and I have to stretch it for two days.

You might have been wondering how the hosts keep looking so slim.

Lesya was the only one who gained weight. We eat once every two days.

I decided to explore outside of Tampa as well. $28 is a steep price for me to pay.

Let me hitchhike to save some money, because there is never a problem with that in the U.S.

All that you have to do is stick your thumb out.

Hello. Can you take me please? Straight one hundred kilometers. Thanks.

I came to the Amish village. A very conservative Protestant place.

They base their whole lives on following the Word of the Lord.

Amish people do not use phones, computers or automobiles

in order not to be detached from the material world. They do not pay taxes.

They do not serve in the military or require pensio not to be depended on the Government.

They wear modest clothing. Married men wear beards instead of the wedding band.

They build these modest houses themselves and make their daily bread on the farm.

Excuse me. Hello? I'm Nikolai.

Shari: Hi! I'm Shari.

Kolya: Shari are you Amish?

Shari: I'm Amish. Yes.

Kolya: Wow! Nice to meet you! No, I'm not Amish. Now just now, but maybe in future I'll think about it.

Excuse me, Is it possible to ask you to show me the village inside.

Shari: Oh sure! I would love to.

Kolya: Let's go.

I did not just come here to see how these folks live. I heard that Amish are open to hosting travelers.

Shari: Other people are always welcome to come. Even to come here and live in the village.

You don't have to be Amish to live in the village.

Kolya: What do you need to have to live in the village?

Shari: Probably just a contact with a person. You can't really rent a place unless you know somebody.

Kolya: It's for free?

Shari: No, it's not for free, there's always a price.

Kolya: What is the price?

Shari: It depends on whom you ask, but if you were to ask me…

Kolya: I want to ask you because I need to stay somewhere tonight.

Shari: I have a room that you can rent. It's $35 a night. It doesn't include food though.

Kolya: Yes. Okay. I agree. When will I ever have another chance to stay with the Amish for $35?

No money can get you that! It's okay.

Alina: I want something good for dinner. Tons of restaurants to choose from in St. Petersburg!

Steaks and hamburgers are America's favorites, but judging by the people's plates,

you need to order seafood here. We are next to the ocean after all. We can have steaks somewhere else.

This is mine? Yes? Okay.

I am not a fan of oysters, but a duty of a host with a gold card obliges.

I need to order something from the luxury segment. Let it be oysters.

Here is a surprise – Americans love fried and baked food. They cook oysters on the grill as well.

I hope that it will taste better than a living jelly. Forgive me food aficionados! Let us taste it.

These oysters I can enjoy! Just bake them! So good! They are so juicy and soft.

I do not taste the salty water as I would with the fresh ones. Tastes like the juicier version of mussels.

I love the grilled taste. Why don't other restaurants make it this way? Tastes so much better!

The last one. Everything that is good ends so soon! Sorry! One more oysters! The same!

Let me get my heart off while I have a gold card.

Shari: Come right in.

Kolya: Wow! Electricity! So the house is not as Amish as I read before.

Shari: If you were in a different state, in a different Amish community, there wouldn't be electricity.

There wouldn't be a cold refrigerator or air conditioning.

Kolya: But in Florida Amish can have! Wow!

Shari: It is more laid back. It gets so hot and humid.

It gets hot other places too, but the humidity is horrible here.

They do have electricity here for health reasons, so that they have air conditioning.

Kolya: I thought Amish people do not use electricity because it is a sin.

They just do not want to depend on the Government grid.

They want to rely on their farming in case the Government goes down. Awesome!

Shari: So here's a coffee maker that's plugged in. A toaster. This little griddle that you can cook on.

Kolya: Okay. I will give you $35.

Shari: It's $35.

Kolya: Yes. I remember.

Shari: No parties, right?

Kolya: Of course. No parties.

Shari: Let me show you the rest of the house.

Okay, I will see ya.

Kolya: Okay. Bye-bye. This rocks for thirty-five bucks!

I got a room with my own kitchen and everything. What do I need a closet for? To hide my backpack? Awesome!

Alina: My father gave me one of these when I was little, but it had a snowman.

I ran to show it to my friend and broke it. So tragic.

Good night.

Kolya: What a nightmare! I dreamt that Alina saw more manatees than I did

and told me all about it at our final meeting. Everyone was laughing at me including Dima my cameraman,

directors and you the viewers! My parents were laughing and the boy who bullied me in school!

Even the manatees laughed! I could hear them laughing from the bushes. I cannot go out like that!

I have to spot more manatees or do something so that Alina sees less of them.

Alina: What a still-life picture! I wish I had that back home every day. Let me fill up on pancakes!

We have to outlaw the swimsuits. Every time you dive in you have to wear a tight suit.

I am about to see the sea cows. They are not exactly the beauty pageant material either. I will blend right in.

Just a couple more croissants. Enough is enough. Let me go get dressed because this can take the whole day.

Kolya: I will dedicate the entire second day to hunting manatees! Manatees are huge herbivorous mammals.

They can grow four meters long and weigh up to 600 kilograms.

There are only about 10,000 of them left in the world and most of them live near the coast of Florida.

They tend to favor salty lakes and water reserves near the power plants.

It took a comfortable 45-minute walk to get to one of the best spots to see manatees.

The part of this power plant is underwater and it is brimming with manatees! All of this free!

What do you mean you're closed? Excuse me? Hello? How are you? We want to see manatees. Please.

Manager: There's no manatees in there. It's too hot.

Kolya: So there's not any chance to see them?

Manager: No, because there's none in there.

Kolya: She says there are no manatees there. Disappointing. I will keep searching.

How will I show up in front of Alina without a bucket of sea cow milk?

Is my dream coming true in front of me? Can we count these four manatees on the front gate?

How many did Alina see?

What happened?

We found one!

Alina: Do these count? Did I beat Kolya? How about now? All right, let us go see the real ones!

I came to Homosassa Springs where they have the most sea cows in the world! Hello! My name is Alina!

Tracy: I'm Captain Tracy. Nice to meet you.

Alina: Tracy nice to meet you too. Today I see sea cow! Yes?

Tracy: No.

Alina: What?

Tracy: Not a sea cow.

Alina: Stop! There has been a mix-up. Why?

Tracy: Today we're gonna see manatees.

Alina: It's not the same?

Tracy: Not the same thing. Sea cows are actually extinct. There are no more.

Alina: The sea cows are extinct unfortunately, but the manatees are their closest relatives!

That is why we keep calling them sea cows. Okay!

Tracy: Are we ready to go?

Alina: Yes!

Tracy: We have to go slow all the time cause there can be manatees everywhere. So we don't run them over.

So we always have to watch for them coming out to the surface.

Alina: The manatees are Florida's foremost landmark. There are warning signs everywhere you go on the water.

Keep it down. Respect their habitat.

There is no guarantee that a manatee would want to hug you when you approach it. They are selective.

Let us hope for the best. I really want to touch it!

Kolya: The Lady Luck smiled upon me! I am so excited! I hope that we can film one of them swimming by.

Look! There are three of them! I got you Alina! Those were fish?

Manager: They wag their tail.

Kolya: Okay. Where are you sea cow? Please come out! There it is! Gone.

These manatees are damn near untraceable! There he is! The trunk and all! Breathe in and dive! So cunning!

Checkpoint! Done! I hope Alina sees less manatees. I will not stop. I will keep looking for them.

Alina: So big! He wants to play so I am getting in!

Snorkeling with manatees beats snorkeling with turtles, fish AND sharks! The feeling is uniquely different!

Imagine diving with a huge underwater puppy that gives you an avalanche of caress.

These mammals seemingly understand you so well. They know how important the hugs are in life.

The best part is that I saw six manatees as I was snorkeling!

Incredible animals! They are so elegant for their size!

Kolya: You can never have too many manatees. Especially when there is a bucket of milk on the line.

I am taking this kayak and heading out on the search of it.

Come to me manatee.

I came to Weeki Wachee River where there should be plenty of manatees.

Hello! Have you seen any manatees? They have not. Thank you for your help tho.

Not a single manatee after 30 minutes of paddling! I crossed the entire river.

Still have not seen any signs of manatees! My arms are about to fall off!

The cold water leaking as your paddle is squeaking!

What in the hell am I doing here?

I was about to give up on the whole thing but then I saw a suspicious log next to the shore.

A manatee is eating. Let me swim up to it.

What a looker! He's like rub my belly!

I have seen all kinds of animals during the filming of Sea Season.

I can attest that manatees are the sweetest, kindest and cutest creatures in the world!

Four of them approached me!

Meeting manatees is all about quality, not quantity. I would not trade you for fifty manatees!

Alina: There are other things to see in Florida besides manatees. Take Devil's Den for an instance!

It looks fantastic! You can snorkel if you are poor and dive under when you got the money.

The Devil's Den is one of the oldest caves in Florida. Diving here feels exhilarating from the very first second.

Just look at the color of water and how friendly the local critters are.

Why did they give this cave such a terrifying name?

The water temperature here is around +20C all year around

and it creates a steaming effect when it gets colder outside, and makes it look like a Devil's boiling pot!

Hence the name.

The top of the cave came down over a thousand years ago and became a trap for animals and humans.

People find the remains to this day. The Devil's Den keeps the body count going.

An unexperienced diver could easily die inside the cave's tight crevasses.

Terrifying! You never know how long you have left to go and what is waiting for you there!

I wish it was just Kostik there! Very movie-like! The flashlight is your only beam of conscience underwater.

And that's it!

Alina: Today I am hiding $100 in a devilish place that looks like this.

Adventure seekers in Florida should head to Devil's Den.

The treasure from Heads and Tails will wait for you inside one of these clusters. Best of luck!

Alina: Florida is tremendous! Tallest skyscrapers! Longest beaches! Culinary whims to satisfy every taste.

Kolya: You should pay a visit just to hug the cutest creatures on the planet.

Alina: They are so elegant for their size.

Kolya: I would not trade you for fifty manatees!

Alina: How many did he get? One? Two? He could see them if he found a boat.

There are so many of them, but it cannot be six!

Kolya: How many manatees did you get Alina?

Alina: I got six! You?

Kolya: Almost as many.

Alina: What do you mean almost?

Kolya: Plus-minus one.

Alina: No! How many manatees did you see?

Kolya: Let me try to remember.

Alina: Stop playing!

Kolya: Five. I also spotted a fat mermaid so it counts for six!

Alina: I heard enough of the mermaid stories. I won the bet! I got six manatees!

Kolya: We are supposed to be on the same team Alina! It does not matter who saw six of them.

Together we saw eleven! That is a great win for our show! A huge step forward!

We are all about going forward and becoming cooler, better, bigger and stronger!

Alina: You still owe me that milk.

Kolya: What is it with you and milk?

Alina: Bye guys!

For more infomation >> Флорида. Орёл и Решка. Морской сезон/По морям-2 (Russian, English subtitles) - Duration: 44:41.

-------------------------------------------

КОРОЧЕ ГОВОРЯ, Я БЕЗДОМНЫЙ ХОМЯЧОК 7 [От первого лица] | КОРОЧЕ ГОВОРЯ, ХОМЯЧОК . НОВЫЙ ГОД 2019 - Duration: 4:16.

koroche govory

like plz me

gays i love animals

subcribe me plz

For more infomation >> КОРОЧЕ ГОВОРЯ, Я БЕЗДОМНЫЙ ХОМЯЧОК 7 [От первого лица] | КОРОЧЕ ГОВОРЯ, ХОМЯЧОК . НОВЫЙ ГОД 2019 - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

HAYIR DERSEN ÖLERSİN  KUZENLER'İM İLE HERŞEY EVET #HerşeyEvet - Duration: 13:36.

For more infomation >> HAYIR DERSEN ÖLERSİN  KUZENLER'İM İLE HERŞEY EVET #HerşeyEvet - Duration: 13:36.

-------------------------------------------

【FORTNITE/PC】フォトナでFFA!誰でも参加OK!【VANC】 - Duration: 2:02:41.

For more infomation >> 【FORTNITE/PC】フォトナでFFA!誰でも参加OK!【VANC】 - Duration: 2:02:41.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO DRAW A CHRISTMAS PENGUIN | Best Christmas Drawing and Coloring for Kids | BLABLA ART - Duration: 4:47.

How to draw a Christmas penguin

Don't miss any Blabla Art episode

Subscribe! (◕‿◕)

For more infomation >> HOW TO DRAW A CHRISTMAS PENGUIN | Best Christmas Drawing and Coloring for Kids | BLABLA ART - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Head Shoulders Knees and Toes Song for Kids - Duration: 1:43.

Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes

Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes

Eyes

and ears

and mouth

and nose

Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes

Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes

Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes

Eyes

and ears

and mouth

and nose

Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes

Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes

Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes

Eyes

and ears

and mouth

and nose

Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét