Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Merry Christmas and welcome back to my channel!

If you're new to my channel, I'm Jazzy

the Deaf YouTuber who uses BSL (British Sign Language).

I can't believe that Christmas is over already?!

Time has disappeared, it's almost 2019

oh my god, I'm not ready for this.

Today's video I'm going to show you all what I got for Christmas 2019...

why did I say 2019?!

I mean 2018.

I really hope you all had a wonderful Christmas

and I also hope you all got what you want.

Before I show you all my presents,

make sure you give this video a big thumbs up

if you like one of my presents or... just thumb up.

And don't forget to subscribe!

Let's get on with the video!

I've received so many lovely gifts from my family

which I really appreciate.

My friends and I have agreed on not buying each other presents for Christmas now

because we're all broke!

We need to buy presents for our family, obviously family is important

and we have decided to only buy birthday presents

so we can save our money.

Most of my friends birthdays are in January, so...

I have a bag full up with all the cute gifts.

Oh my god, they're heavy!

I didn't realise that the bag has a cute pug on it.

This present is one of my favourites from my nan,

she bought me pyjamas with my name 'Jazzy' on them.

Oh my god, I love them

the colour of pink is my favourite and the material, silky

which is just perfect.

Because it's Winter, so I love to wear lots of pyjamas

because it's so cold outside and they're cosy.

I always wear pyjamas, I swear.

I also have got bottoms with button top.

They're so comfortable to wear and pretty!

My favourite part is, they had my nickname on them

which means no one can borrow my pjs yay!

I got this cute teddy...

a lama, you're probably thinking why do I have a teddy as a 19 year old...

I nearly said 18 year old...

I'm not 18, I am 19! How do I forget my own age?

This is not only just a teddy,

it has a smelly thing inside a flower...

and you can put it in a microwave to keep yourself warm.

This is like a hot bottle teddy

I absolutely love them, I sleep with it every night, so warm and cosy

which is perfect for Winter.

I also love lamas.

Oh my god, I got this pretty purse which I absolutely love.

So pretty, the colour looks like snow white.

This is a big purse with plenty space in...

Maybe I can take it for a night out like holding the purse.

Looking good right?

Some of you guys might know that I have a car

yes I can drive, shocking (!).

Someone think it's shocking for deaf people to drive.

Every time when I stop at a safe place,

not when I'm driving, not safe.

Anyway, when I stop at a safe place, I always facetime to my friends or family

my phone always fall when trying to hold it behind the window

I got fed up with it, so I wanted to get a phone holder thing where it holds my phone.

My dad got me one for Christmas.

Finally.

It's perfect for when stopping at a safe place so I can facetime easier

or if I forget my Tom Tom Sat Nav, I can use google map on my phone.

Thank you to my dad.

I think this present is brilliant,

my mum has bought me this...

It's not even in focus

whatever, I will film it.

My mum has bought me a ford smelly thing,

because my car brand is a ford

so I have this smell thing to put on my car heater to make my car smell nice of a flowers.

My mum also got my sister a Mini as she got a car after passing her test

and there's me Ford, which is so cool, I love this.

And because I love Minnie Mouse and sparkly, so this is perfect for me.

I will use it for my car, I feel like I received quite a lot of car presents this year

welcome to adult life.

Yay, about time!

I've finally got new converse

I've always been wanting a new pair of converse

but I never bought them as they're expensive.

And then, my dad bought them for Christmas

I picked them actually,

they're white with gold laces.

I'm really in love with these, so pretty

and something different, I usually have red/blue lines

Thank you dad, I love wearing them.

Wow, I never expected that my client would get me a good brand eyeshadow palette, Lancome.

It's hard to open.

Hi there (mirror).

They're colourful and pretty, I love wearing colourful eyeshadow

like I always wear pink eyes.

There are lots of different colours which I like.

This palette is pretty.

Thank you to my client, I thought it was expensive

but she said I deserved it with all the help

I was like aww, that's really cute.

Thank you to my client.

My mum made this,

my mum loves to make art things at home

so she made this and gave it to me for Christmas

she also gave them to my sister and my step-sister.

I love this, so pretty. It's a bauble with luxury brands

like Chanel, Louis Vuitton and other expensive brands.

I love the look of these brands in the bauble

to make my room look nice.

Thank you mum!

My mum is really amazing at making DIY things.

Oh my god, when I opened it, I've fallen in love with this.

Finally, it has been out of the focus, I'm not used to my new camera.

Anyway, my mum got me this dreamcatcher necklace

because she knows how much I love dreamcatchers.

This is sweet of her buying me this, I love it.

For my bedroom, a dreamcatcher again.

One of my clients got me this too, it helps my acne

because I've told her how badly I struggle with my acne skin.

I have makeup on to cover them,

I've been struggling with my acne skin for a long time

so she thought to buy me skincare which hopefully will help my acne

I was like wow, thank you!

I really appreciate it, thank you.

Hopefully, it will work, I will let you know if they're any good

but I've heard it's such a good brand

to help people with spots/acne

so it should work, you should buy it.

It says 'Ready, steady and glow'

to make your face look glowing.

I will definitely try it.

I have two perfume/body sprays

I got this...

I had to bend because it was out of the focus

this perfume is from Zara, one of my favourite perfumes

my sister had it first and I smelled it, I was like I have to get this

I never really can find a good perfume for me

until this perfume, so I asked my mum to get this for Christmas

and then she got me this.

Thank you.

So I finally can smell good.

This body spray is from Victoria Secret, it's called Love Star.

This smells amazing and decent.

I just realised that I have lots of smell things presents

does that mean I smell really bad?

I have a few things left to show you,

I have some more presents but I'm only showing you my good presents

so yeah, I have a few things left to show you.

I'm click in love with this bag, my sister got me this

which are so pretty and different.

It has a tiger... wait... yeah.. what's that? Oh, a cheetah.

It looks like a luxury bag...

I love this colour, I normally don't have a black bag

I can use this for a night out or a nice day out.

I swear I have too many bags because I love bags.

I have these high ankle boots...

Finally, I've always wanted those but I never ended up getting them

and finally, my auntie has bought them for me.

I love them.

They make my outfit look 100x better,

this is why I had to have them, I always borrow my sister's

but this time, I finally have my own.

They also make my outfit look on fleek.

Finally, this is the last thing to show you.

This is like a coat dressing gown...

sounds strange right?

That's where you wear your dressing gown with a zip

like a coat.

Easy life, rather than tightening the rope and then they will lose

but with this dressing gown, you just zip it.

Why does the colour change?

So, with this dressing gown and you zip it.

It's awesome, right?

This is easy to wear and comfortable too.

I wear this every single day, loving it.

You know I always love pyjamas, like I have new ones...

it says Pyjamas all day, this is so me.

Welcome to my world.

That's all what I got for Christmas,

I really appreciate all the presents this year,

I love them all...

I don't have a favourite, I just love them all.

Being grown up, it's hard to decide which one is your favourite

when being little, we always pick our favourite easily.

Being an adult: I like them all.

I want to say thank you to all my family who gave me gifts and made my Christmas amazing.

I had a good Christmas, but it's over already...

I remember when I said Christmas is here very soon

and now it's all finished.

Crazy.

Please can you comment below what you got for Christmas, I want to hear them all!

This is the last video of 2018 I guess.

I really hope you have a good New Year's Eve

having fun, partying, drinking or just chilling, whatever you do.

Have an amazing night.

Happy New Year 2019!

Oh my god, where has time gone?

I will see you again in 2019, byeee!

Love you!

For more infomation >> WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2018! - Duration: 11:17.

-------------------------------------------

New year Shayari || New Year Sad Shayari collection 2019 || Hindi Shayari - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> New year Shayari || New Year Sad Shayari collection 2019 || Hindi Shayari - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Best Sea Animals Box of Toys Learn Colors with Sharks and Fish - Duration: 6:01.

Best Sea Animals Box of Toys Learn Colors with Sharks and Fish

Red fish

Orange fish

Blues stingray

Ray seal

Orange seashell

Purple fish

Brown crab

Yellow

Blue shark

Green fish

Pink fish

White and black penguin

Green jellyfish

Gray shirt

Green

Black-and-white penguin red fish with sharp teeth

Green turtle

Brown sea lion

Red starfish

Pink seashell

Yellow tang fish

Race eel

Blue baby shark

Yellow fish

Blue sand dollar

Red sea horse

Blue whale

Green tan fish

Pink fish

Orange

Tan dolphin

Red tang fish

Gray stingray blue

Sea turtle green

Blue jellyfish

Purple seahorse

Blue fish

Red Lobster

Teal fish

Teal eel

Ten hammerhead shark

Green stingray

Blue Dolphin

Black and white Orca

Orange starfish

Blue penguin

Yellow duck

Red Lobster

Thanks for watching, please subscribe, I'll see you next time. Bye

For more infomation >> Best Sea Animals Box of Toys Learn Colors with Sharks and Fish - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

भरपुर Old Movies गीतहरुको मज्जा लीनुस् मेरो मनोवल बडाऊन र फेरी अरु गीतहरुको लागी please comment😍😇 - Duration: 1:13:17.

@ Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" For More Jukebox ^_^

For more infomation >> भरपुर Old Movies गीतहरुको मज्जा लीनुस् मेरो मनोवल बडाऊन र फेरी अरु गीतहरुको लागी please comment😍😇 - Duration: 1:13:17.

-------------------------------------------

Tania Vitellaro - Da quando non ci sei (Poesia) - Duration: 2:41.

Hey, how are you?

I have not talked to you for a while now.

It's been 8 years since you left.

And since then I've grown up and learned some things.

When you left I was very lonely.

I could not find you anywhere.

But now I understand that you did not leave to leave me alone,

but to always stay with me.

Now I learned to find you anywhere...

...in my being...

...in nature...

...and in all the people you met.

How many stories they tell me.

It gives me courage ,that...

I!

JUST I!!!

can not remember you.

Not even a little.

I wanted to tell you, that now I am better.

I could reconstruct myself,

piece by piece.

After your departure, I managed to feel completely complete again,

having found a meaning to live.

But,

I definitely never came back to be the same .

To be honest I do not want to be.

I also want to tell you that my tears turned into smiles,

although it took a lot to get here.

And finally, I want to promise you that...

...I will prepare...

...I will fight...

...and above all I will live...

Because,

when we meet again,

you can feel proud of me..

And do not forget...

...I love you...

...and I will love you forever...

MOM!!!

For more infomation >> Tania Vitellaro - Da quando non ci sei (Poesia) - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Agujeros de Guión: MISIÓN IMPOSIBLE 1 (1996) - Duration: 10:05.

PLOT HOLES!!!

Taking advantage of the premiere of the sixth installment, I wanted to comment briefly Mission Impossible, the first film of the saga, directed by Brian de Palma.

I've always loved it, and when I was a kid it was from my favorite movies, and I would say it still is.

Also, the screenwriter, David Koepp, is the same as my beloved Jurassic Park, so what can I tell you?

And then the game of the Nintendo 64 I will also have spent a lot of times.

Let's see, the movie is well written, and has no terrible faults, but I think it's worth commenting on some weird things that, when I saw it again, they caught my attention. Go for it.

THE MISSION IN THE EMBASSY

The initial mission of the IMF team is to infiltrate the US embassy in Prague, in the Czech Republic,

because an attache named Alexander Golitsyn has stolen half NOC List and now, in the embassy, ​​he wants to steal the other half.

This NOC List is important because it is a list of all agents of the infiltrated agency in Eastern Europe.

The mission goes wrong, the Noc list flies in an alley and the only surviving agent is Ethan Hunt, who meets with his boss, Eugene Kittridge, who happens to be in Prague, suspiciously.

Well, he tells her that the whole operation was false. That the NOC list was a decoy to catch a mole alias Job 3-14, who was going to sell the secret information to an arms dealer named Max.

And here come the spoilers: the mole Job is the boss, Jim Phelps and his wife, the agent Claire Phelps. Knowing this we can begin to talk about things that do not finish to square.

IN SEARCH OF MAX

Ethan just fled his meeting with his boss, and took refuge in the safe house that his agency had to carry out the operation.

The first thing that strikes me as an egg is that at no time does Kittridge and his agents go there to register it.

They should have the information of all the frank floors of the agency, but no, they do not know where their agent may have fled, and also with access to government databases and a lot of cool material.

Now Ethan's mission is to unmask the real mole, but he only has the information of Job 314.

He realizes that this makes reference to the Bible and begins to look at religious websites.

But here comes something that does not end up making sense. See from which account you send emails and what accounts send emails.

First: How does the mole's email account know? Job could have left the mail open, but that would betray Phelps, who was the only one who handled the laptop.

And even if Ethan fired all night long, he sent random emails to religious websites ... how does he get the crazy way to get the mail from arms dealer Max?

Because it is worth the mole to use the pseudonym of Job, but what exactly does Job have to do with Max's email address? It's a bit weird all this part.

And it turns out that he manages to find her, and that Job has already come up with the stolen NOC list, but the one that is a decoy.

Let's see, let's analyze this. Job knew that those in internal affairs were setting a trap for him?

I think Job had no fucking idea, because if not, he would not have sold a false list to Max.

The old man's idea was to charge all his comrades, steal Golitsyn's Noc list and play dead, throwing all the shit at Ethan.

And as he has it in his possession, he sells it to Max, but of course, they will not give him a hard one because when he puts the list on a computer, the cop comes. That's why I think the guy did not know about the trap.

However ... there are things that do not fit. Jim Phelps is a pretty smart guy, a veteran of the agency.

And apparently, later in the movie, everyone knows that the Noc list is safe in the more secure room of the CIA headquarters in Virginia.

Phelps, with all the years working there ... never wondered why something as fucking important as the NOC list was in a fucking embassy in Prague with a ridiculous security?

Did not even wonder how supposedly Golitsyn got one of the halves? Fuck, the operation had to smell scorn from afar.

And if after the operation Phelps believed himself in possession of the real NOC list ... why does he send his wife to the safe house with Ethan?

Both already had what they wanted (supposedly), the logical thing would have been to charge and get lost forever. Why Claire reappears further increasing the suspicions of the protagonist?

And we go to stage 2. If Phelps knew about the decoy ... why did not he just do the normal operation?

Overall, that was not the true NOC list. If he knew it was not the good one, why did he kill his team and risk stealing it? Why did you sell it to Max? Had it not been for Ethan's intervention in extremis they would have all been arrested.

And I do not believe that Phelps could have all that planned, nor that his plan was for Ethan, a young agent, to steal the NOC list for him from the safest building in the country.

That also the idea comes from him, not from Claire, that could have pushed him. Anyway, that plan I discard because it would have so many variables that it would be almost impossible that it would have gone well.

THE BIBLE OF THE GEDEONES

Here comes another somewhat incongruous part. I do not know if Phelps is obsessed with the Bible or what I know, but that is precisely why he is discovered by Ethan.

In the Free Room Bible, it says that she was left at the Drake Hotel in Chicago by the Gideons, some Christians who dedicate themselves to leaving Bibles in hotels.

Just the day before Phelps said he had been at that hotel. My question is ... why does Phelps take the Bible from a hotel and take it to an operation in Prague?

If he has been talking to Max for two years and according to his words, "he does not use quotes from the Bible" ... why does he keep it with him all the time?

And what is it that makes Ethan charge for several cities with the same bible itself and can find another anywhere?

When he's in London, it helps him unmask the mole, but there's no reason why he has to carry it with him throughout the film.

It is true that he then appears writing a message to Max using a quote from the Bible, and seems very serious thinking about which would be the best to send him.

However ... Max already knows him ... he does not have any fucking need to send him an email with any biblical reference. Also, we later see that he has his mobile phone.

Oh by the way. In that email he quotes Max on the train that goes from London to Paris, the TGV.

He puts the seat, but that train is very long and has lots of wagons. Seat ... what car? That information has not been told.

THEFT AT THE CIA

The sequence of the stealing of the Noc List in the CIA is pretty freaky. The most wanted guy of the moment manages to sneak into one of the safest buildings in the world posing as a firefighter.

For starters ... where does a fire truck come from? How does Luther hack into CIA systems? Do not they have other better hackers? And how is it that nobody watches the firemen?

The whole plan depended on Claire going right into that door and no one was looking in the corridor or inside?

And that the only guy with access to the room was a while in the cafeteria drinking coffee? It's all a little crazy, but the scene is cojonuda, yes.

The room where the famous list is has several security systems when there is no one inside. Pressure tiles on the floor, a sound meter and a temperature meter.

What makes me very grateful is ... why does the computer continue to work when there is no one in the room? Would not it be safer for the computer to lock or shut down with each exit?

And then there is the issue of ventilation ducts. Why this mania to make conduits in which a human being can fit?

And then it's also that there are rats. And I wonder ... those rats can not blow up the alarms of the lasers in the crack in the roof? I would be sounding all the fucking afternoons.

Finally I love how Ethan finds out that Krieger is in the garlic. Oh, his knife is the same as the one that killed Sara and Golitsyn.

Seriously, what killer is leaving his knives on the people he kills?

ON THE TRAIN

The final sequence of the film takes place in the TGV. The first thing that strikes me is that there are no catenary whores.

All the trains, and more in the mid-90s, had catenary whores.

But yes, it is true that if there were cables above the train the spectacular scene of the helicopter would not have any fucking sense, but hey, it is not something important either. You can get to forgive.

What would make me more squeamish is the fact that both Max and the mole Phelps and Agent Kittridge were on the train. Max trusted Ethan for saving him from the subject of the fake list.

But why does Max keep trusting Phelps and handing him to the prota on a tray in the baggage car?

Why does not Phelps shoot when Ethan is putting on his glasses that he knows perfectly well that they record video?

Was that all Ethan's plan? Everything depended on Kittridge wearing and looking at the right moment the video-watch that he had sent him in an envelope.

But he did not have to wear it on his wrist. I could have thought it was a trap or something.

And why does Phelps shoot his wife and Ethan leave him with just a tap on the back? If he does not have more bullets he could have stabbed him or crushed his skull with a stomp, but no. It leaves you in good condition.

I understand that Phelps kills his wife because he was flirting with Ethan, but I do not know, I always found that subframe a bit gratuitous.

Besides, Ethan, on the train, is still not sure that Claire is behind the conspiracy.

But it is obvious, fuck. If you know that Krieger is with them for the knife, and that of thousands of repudiated agents she chose him precisely ... lighter, water.

And since I upload the video again I wanted to add the reappearance completely without mentioning Phelps in London. Do not fuck me, why the fuck does the guy appear there saying he's alive?

He tells him that the mole is Kidrich, but fuck, given the situation, that only makes him look even more suspicious do not fuck. In fact, that is the point at which Hunt is definitely clarified.

And finally ... was it necessary to deliver the true Noc list to Max? If something had gone wrong all those names would have come to light and Ethan would have hundreds of agents killed behind his back.

I could have given him a new decoy or part of the list. Or the true one but encoded. That's why they hired a very pro hacker.

Better that to walk blocking signals with a mobile while Kittridge walks the wagons as they had foreseen.

Is Luther afraid of being recognized by his former bosses? But if they knew that the guy was going to be there ... why did not they give the hacker a fucking mask of those cool and end of the story?

Anyway, I love this saga. Less the second.

Around the holidays I will analyze Blade Runner, The Awakening of the Force and if you want me to speak also of Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom give a good like to the video, man already. Have a happy summer.

For more infomation >> Agujeros de Guión: MISIÓN IMPOSIBLE 1 (1996) - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

13. Present Tense, All Conjugations, Level A1 // Czas teraźniejszy, wszystkie koniugacje, poziom A1. - Duration: 25:07.

For more infomation >> 13. Present Tense, All Conjugations, Level A1 // Czas teraźniejszy, wszystkie koniugacje, poziom A1. - Duration: 25:07.

-------------------------------------------

Munkadal - Working song (Official Music Video) [Eng. sub.] - Duration: 3:01.

I give up my principles,

I give up my friends.

I stop everything,

if I can get a job.

I will even work at nights,

I will work on Sundays,

Twelve hours if it is needed.

Don't pay overtime.

I never strike,

who rebels is stupid.

He loses everything,

his miserable life.

But I will be loyal.

I believe in this system

and if I work hard enough,

the doctors will keep me alive.

I will maybe get pension,

after 50 years.

If I live that long,

it will be enough for bread!

But now I need the minimal wage,

which you pay for my life,

because I have to work like this,

in the morning the factory wants me back!

For more infomation >> Munkadal - Working song (Official Music Video) [Eng. sub.] - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Untranslatable Words #3: Pulang Kampung, Nyolot, Terlanjur - Duration: 7:49.

Hi everyone

So I think it has been a while since I made this type of video

I think the last one was around 6 months ago

Therefore let's just get straight into it

THe first untranslatable word is: TUKANG

So tukang is a little tricky because

Each 'tukang' has a different word in English depending on the occupation

so For instance:

I don't think there's an english word for tukang bakso because there's no such thing as tukang bakso in the west

as far as I know

when I'm back in Jakarta I usually call it..

"eh itu ada tukang baksonya disana! panggil panggil!"

Street vendor

but bakso vendor sounds a little fancy

so whenever I'm in Indonesia I just say..

The second word is:

But actually in the west

in the US or Europe, the concept of a bolster pillow

is not as common (not similar like in Indonesia/Asia)

throughout my time living in the US &Europe,

I've never seen any westerner sleep with a bolster pillow

The only times I've seen people here use bolster pillow is

either they are of Asian descent: vietnamese, chinese, indonesian,

Other than that, I've never seen any Westerner sleep with it

Because here, bolster pillow is usually

used as a decoration for the couch or the bed

but it's not used to hug when you sleep

when a Westerner sees us

they will think of it as

"itu terlihat sangat asing, ngga ada yang tidur kayak gitu disini"

so anyways,

third is..

oops, can't pick my nose for real

but there's a different word for the noun in English

terlanjur itu lumayan gampang di terjemahin

hmm what other examples can I think of..

oke gw ngga bisa mikir contoh lain

so begadang has two translations in english

but they both are different in context

'staying up all night' is used..

but 'pulling an all-nighter' is used..

dipakai untuk konteks.. menyelesaikan sebuah tugas

like for instance..

in Indonesian it would be..

but if you say it like..

something sounds off

I don't think busybody is used as often as nosy. It sounds a bit fancy

jadi orang biasanya bilang 'nosy'

this is actually quite simple, you can say..

oh are you going back home for christmas?

in English you say..

are you going back home for christmas?

Are you visitig your family for thanksgiving?

mudik ke amrik ngga?

pulang kampung ke amerika ngga?

mudik ke Indo ngga buat liburan?

so like..

Last one is..

aduh susah di pronounce dalam bahasa inggris

iya nga sih, kalo kamu bilang satu kata terus2an

lama2 terdengar aneh

so that's it for this week

hope it's useful

don't forget to comment below

what other Indonesian words you can't translate to English

that you wanna find out

dan aku akan bahas di episode berikutnya

okay Idon't have a santa hat

so I'll use this hat instead

so Iwanna say, merry christmas

and happy new years 2019!

I think this video will be uploaded

beginning of January

so Happy New Year!

I hope this year will be filled with lots of blessings and joy

for you all, dan mudah2an

tahun ini aku bisa posting lebih sering

I'll see you in 2019, and...

have a good year!

For more infomation >> Untranslatable Words #3: Pulang Kampung, Nyolot, Terlanjur - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

#Reproductive health | How do organisms reproduce| biology | ncert class 10 | science |cbse syllabus - Duration: 4:16.

Reproductive Health

my reproductive system started producing sex cells,

Can I participate in a sexual act and produce babies ?

No,

before you participate in a sexual act,

you should consider the possible consequences.

What are the consequences involved in participating in a sexual act ?

The major consequences involved in participating in a sexual act are health consequences

Do you know

during sexual intercourse,

there is a very intimate contact between the male and female bodies

There may be a chance of transfer of germs and infections

between the partners. It may cause diseases.

What kind of diseases are spread by sexual contact ?

The diseases that are spread through sexual contact are called

sexually transmitted diseases

In short form, they are called STDs

Here are a few examples of STDs

gonoria and syphilis

these two diseases are caused by bacteria

warts and HIV or AIDS these two are caused by virus

The sexually transmitted diseases can be prevented by using a condom.

What is a condom ?

condom is a condom is a rubbery covering worn the penis

or inside a vagina.

During sexual intercourse to prevent the sexually transmitted diseases up to some extent

condoms help to prevent pregnancy also.

When a girl is ready to be pregnant,

To become pregnant ..

A girl should be physically ,mentally ,socially and

emotionally ready. If not the health of the girl will be adversely affected.

How to stop pregnancy ?

We can avoid pregnancy by using contraceptive methods

1. Mechanical barriers : condoms

By using male or female condoms one can avoid pregnancy.

Condoms act as a barrier and prevent the

entry of sperms into the female reproductive system.

2. Chemical Contraceptives : oral pills

These pills change the hormonal balance of the

women and stop the release of egg and fertilization. But changing hormonal

balance leads to so many side effects.

3 contraceptive devices: copper T or loop

The-loop or the copper T are placed in the uterus to

prevent pregnancy they can cause irritation and leads to various side effects.

4. surgical methods of contraception : vasectomy or tubectomy.

Vasectomy if the vas difference in the male is blocked by

a small surgery sperm transfer will be prevented.

This method is called vasectomy.

Tubectomy: if the fallopian tubule in the female is blocked by

small surgery the egg will not be able to reach the uterus. Surgical methods are

permanent they are safe in long run and followed by families who doesn't want

pregnancy what happens if contraceptives are

failed and unwanted pregnancy happens

medical termination of pregnancy

pregnancy can be removed by medical surgery but it will be done only under

some special circumstances. Abortion or medical termination of pregnancy is

illegal if it is done by someone's choice. It is misused in our country.

Many families have reluctant to girl child it is leading to illegal sex selective

abortion of female fetuses for this reason prenatal sex determination has

been prohibited by the law

For more infomation >> #Reproductive health | How do organisms reproduce| biology | ncert class 10 | science |cbse syllabus - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

【平成最後の配信】ロシアの新年はコスプレするの知ってた!? - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> 【平成最後の配信】ロシアの新年はコスプレするの知ってた!? - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

(FREE) 6lack Type Beat "Refresh" Smooth Trap - Duration: 3:42.

(FREE) 6lack Type Beat "Refresh" Smooth Trap

For more infomation >> (FREE) 6lack Type Beat "Refresh" Smooth Trap - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Can you eat'em all!? Eat till we drop at crazy restaurant in Japan! - Duration: 11:06.

Is this all?

Yes, XXXXyen!

XXXXyen per person?

No no no no, all together

Whaaat?

I thought it was rice from far away but when I got closer,

there were eyes

Hey gusy and girls on Ask Japanese, it's Cathy Cat

Today we've come to beautiful Wakada,Wakayama

Now this is not the point I should get it wrong

I actually two special guests today, please introduce yourselves

Oh my, you pronounced it wrong

Sorry

Hello, we are comedian from Wakayama, the Wandaarand

You have taken me to your recommended place so,

where is this?

Since you said you were hungry

I'm taking you to the best restaurant in Kaga of Okayama

It is here

Voila

Mankou -syouten

Well, it's a popular place

It was so popular they had opened up a brance

This was opened recently so let's try something

This gets me really excited, let's try it out

Ok guys, today we will eat a lot

Look how many dishes we ate in this video

Your challenge is how much we paid all together

Comment now and see if you were correct later

Are you hungry?

Very hungry

I'll hurry then

Slowly is ok

I wonder

Already here?

Good for Instagram

If you have any questions, ask me

The ones below are dry Tofu

This is freeze dried tofu

This is tomato jelly

And sesame tofu

Pine coned squid

Steamed Burdock root

Halfbeak vege-roll

Eggplant in ginger

Please eat

So quick!

Quick delivery, quick explanation

She's busy

I think it would be 10,000 yen total

It may have already

Luxurious and beautiful

I really like this

Japanese food are not on one gigantic plate,

but in small dishes and looks delicious

Having each dish designed and tasty is what Japanese dish is

Ok, let's go eat

Itadakimasu

Can't eat with microphone

Oh I'm going to eat yours

From Tofu

It's quite mouthful

with good taste

The texture is really good

It's like beef jerkey but made of Tofu

Oh, she said the soup is coming

Really good

The soup looks good

Please drink the soup as it is

The soup is good so drink it

Soup made of red snapper

Using the bone of the red snapper

The soup stock of the red snapper. The Umami

I can taste it. Good

What was it? Tasty

How is it?

Good

Adding this inside it

Wasabi

This is Wasabi?

I've never seen this type of Wasabi

One bite

Wasabi! Scary but I'll try it

The wasabi...oh, the aroma changed

Umappy

How is the Wasabi?

The aroma changed but it's not spicy

The nose doesn't hurt

Really good

Please report that

Next dish is here

Ok next

Sashimi of red snapper

3types of Sashimi

Seaweed sauce

Sea Urchin sauce

and wasabi sauce

It seems the red snapper is famous here. Why?

The ocean of Kada, inside the sea

The current is really really fast

The red snapper there, of course it's a great place to live

but since the current is fast, the red snapper has to swim fast

Swimming fast means getting muscular

So the meat gets fit and therefore the red snapper tastes great

I want to Tabe-tai (eat) that (Tai) snapper

Was that a pun?

Really sweet

The more you bite, the more taste of the snapper comes out

This is so good

It's totally different from the red snapper you eat at the fastfood sushi place

Isn't this the first time for you to eat snapper?

Looks good. The color is pink. Let's try

The more you bite, the taste changes

Next one coming out

What is this?

Oh my, sea urchin toast?

Urchin Toast?

More coming out. No space to put it

What what? What is this?

What you wanted to eat

Young herring bowl

Do you want to try this?

I'll hold the mic

Hold it close

Never seen it this big

What a size

Small sardines, small ones

These are really small fish

These are baby sardines, you know?

Sardines

Sardine Jr.

Sardine Jr! I thought it was rice from far away, but when I got close, I saw eyes!

Eyes! Eyes!

Looking this way

The eyeballs looking at me is what I'm looking at

It seems a bit shaky

Here goes

Take some rice with it

It's dropping. A lot dropping, but I found rice

Something natural from the ocean is becoming a part of me

What is this?

They are spring rolls

Great

This is rolling the roll

Roll the roll

Crunchy and good. The plump shrimp is inside

Oh, so good

Plump shrimp

What what? What is coming?

This is something big

The skin and the scale of the red snapper you ate. A dish with sounds

It has curry salt. Dip it in here

Something special?

Chips of fried red snapper skins

I didn't know something like that existed

Just fried and the combination of lemon with that makes the snapping sound

You can hear the snapping sound

Quite a rare dish

You can easily eat the scale

It's so good and you don't notice it

So crunchy

Quite a strange experience I'm having

Mankousyouten Wonderland

Cathy Wonderland

Amazing

Taste wonderland

You are enjoying this to the full

I'm so moved by this

I'm holding the microphone, you know..

Sorry

Is this all?

10,000yen

10,000 yen per person?

No no, total for 3 people

Amazing value for money

This is the best

I have lived long in Japan, but I see so many dishes I don't know and I'm happy

It's great you can try many things

These are fish that group up in the nature of Kada

It's the best

I'll stop reporting and eat these great dishes

Let's do that

That was great dish

They were great

I am so full now

And, we are not the only ones full,

but we actually had 6 member including the staff

Everybody full

It was suppose to be for 3

but the portion was for 6 people

Total 10,000 yen. Amazing

There were rare things and was good

Which was the best?

I would say..

Red Snapper

You seemed to have been hooked onto the skin chips

For the skin chips, I may not have eaten if I knew what it was beforehand,

but when I found out, I couldn't stop

I took it all for myself and ate it all

I'm glad you got hooked to it

Thank you very much

No, thank YOU very much for introducing such a great place

Great taste. Thank you very much

Guys don't forget to subscribe if you're new to this channel

For more stuff from Japan and don't forget the notification symbol

so you'll get future videos of our trips here in Japan

for your future trips in Japan

Thank you guys, see you soon, bye!

That's true!

For more infomation >> Can you eat'em all!? Eat till we drop at crazy restaurant in Japan! - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

НОВЫЙ ГОД! СТРИМ! Играем во всё! FORTNITE! - Duration: 1:16:27.

For more infomation >> НОВЫЙ ГОД! СТРИМ! Играем во всё! FORTNITE! - Duration: 1:16:27.

-------------------------------------------

2018 SuperCUT | Cut - Duration: 1:39.

- Everybody walk off, that's a cut

(upbeat music)

- [Man] Check this out.

(farts)

(upbeat music)

- I feel beautiful.

- Irena!

(cheering)

- [Announcer] How important is your bedroom to you?

- [Woman] We make love in the bedroom, or you read a book,

I gave birth to our daughter on our bed.

- What are you doing bro?

- I spent my whole check on fucking scratch tickets.

- You're an idiot, like.

(dog bark)

- Oh my God!

- [Announcer] Today you're gonna be guessing

which of them has a

Criminal record, zodiac sign.

drag, job,

outfit to person

- Great

(scream)

- [Man] What the fuck is wrong?

- Ooooh!

- Dope.

(upbeat music)

- [Announcer] You have to decide

who leaves with a thousand dollars.

- [All] Oh!

- Are you kiddin' me bro?

- Three, two, one, go!

- Whoa.

We met on a Cut video.

- This our matchmaker, Isabelle.

She's a producer here at Cut.

- Every once in a while,

me an Aaron would just randomly be like,

(sighs)

"Thanks Isabelle."

- I am here to connect with somebody.

- Is this Truth or Drink?

- This is Truth or Drink.

- Okay, thank God.

(upbeat music)

- I'm not just drunk-

(upbeat music)

- Yeah, yeah, yeah, get it.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> 2018 SuperCUT | Cut - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Petualangan 3 Pahlawan feat. Maya | Deltarune #2 (Episode 17) - Duration: 26:59.

Halo! my name is Maya Putri.

it's been a long time since I upload a gameplay video...

i'm sorry...

today!

I want to continue playing Deltarune!

it's gonna be fun!

please watch till the end!

Let's Go!

ok, we are back again

Continuing Deltarune!

A castle?

Why is there a castle inside a supply closet?

Welcome, heroes!

Who's there!?

Don't be alarmed, I am not your enemy.

Please come forward, both of you

it's suspicious

Welcome, I am the Prince of this Kingdom

The KINGDOM OF DARKNESS

Kris, Susie...

There is a LEGEND in this Land

A LEGEND that one day,

there's heroes..

what's that??

Heroes of light!

that will arrive.

To fulfill

Phrophecy.

Please, Heroes...

Listen to my tale...

*gasp*

Once upon a time,

a LEGEND was whispered-whispered

on...

what was that?

It was a LEGEND of

Legend of Dreams (?)

Legend...

of Light, Legend of Darkness

This is the legend of DELTARUNE

for millenia

Light and Dark

bringing

Peace

But if this

harmony were to shatter

A terrible calamity will occur!

The sky will run black with terror

And the land will

what was that

be destroyed

heheheXD

Then her heart will...

pound?

And the earth will be destroyed

Only then, shining with hope

Three HEROES will appear

Human

Monster

it's looks like Susie!

Wooooh with a PRINCE

Three of us will go on a Journey!

Only they can seal the

fountain? FOUNTAIN

hmm?? why they banish?

and then the balance will be restored.

And the world saved from destruction.

Today...

egghhhh

something like that

hehehehe

hehh? but there's another fountain

And with it, the balance begins to shift again

So what should we do?

Kris, Susie...

Thanks for hearing to my

long talk.

I deeply believe you two are the HEROES of the LEGEND.

That despite whatever enemies you may face...

You two have the COURAGE to SAVE THE WORLD.

DELTA WARRIORS!

Please, won't you accept your destiny...?

Susie..

Uhhh... Nah.

WAT?!

Me? a Hero?

*sigh* you've got the wrong person.

But Susie, without you, The world will...

So what?

If the world get destroyed

It's none of my business.

Might even be kind of fun.

Susie is too "HARDCORE"

Anyway, Kris...

If YOU wanna play pretend with this weirdo...

Stick around.

I'm going to find a way out of here.

Susie, wait!

EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

huh?

who is this?

I'M

The bad guy.

You CLOWNS want to steal our DARK FOUNTAINS, huh?

And Still picturing you guys as CLOWNS

Save the world from ETERNAL DARKNESS. huh!?

hee~

Don't try to deny it...!

Don't try to deny!!

We all know you'll go to

EAST!

hehehehe

It;s your only way home!

Okay, Thank you!

But, I, LANCER, won't let you go there!

And I've got a flawless two step plan to ensure it.

Step one, I...

I thrash you.

Step two.

You lose!

hmmm. nice plan, Kid!

Really?

Yeah it's good!

Mind if we use it on you instead?

wat?!

The command is praise but it said

Hey, I can't tell the difference between your clothes and your body.

OOOH, He's happy, His attack power is down.

Wat?! Susie!

Dunno how i got an ax, but OKAY!

Oh we can't do it like Undertale?

So what are you guys doing after this???

Oh I won!

The animation is cool.

Are you two OK?

hey! where have you been.

Wait

allow me to introduce myself deeper

um, properly.

Can you take off that hood?

I can barely hear you under there.

ah~ okay!

What is that!?

Hello everyone, I'm Raysei

Ralsei.

Kris, Susie...

It's ever so wonderful to meet you!

I'm certain we're going to become great friends.

andddddddddd

Best way to leave is East, right?

yesyesyes

let's us go to...

Got it.

See ya at school, Kris.

heyheyheyhey

um....

I suppose it's just the two of us. then...

wait, Susie...

Kris, I'm a PRINCE, but...

I currently don't have any subjects.

So I've been waiting alone here for you guys...

My whole life waiting for you two to arrive.

but,

er, So

I'm really happy to meet you.

I hope we can be good friends. Kris.

Let's try to find Susie.

Let's save first.

The power of fluffy boys

what is this?

Yes! please teach me!

Don't got attacked.

*gasp* I can hug.

KRIS!

hug all of them!

wait, wait, don't tell me earlier we don't have to fight?

OOoooHH, its like Undertale, we don't have to kill.

PACIFY!

the point is : don't fight anyone.

i want to replay that first fight

who was it again? lancer.

the world is full of all kinds of people

in the end, what makes the difference, is how we treat them

let's try not fighting

if we could,

We will have happy ending like undertale!

but what do i do? i killed that one person!!

ok we can handle that!

fight!!

awesome!

Lancer's so nice

if you're reading this, you must be dead

of course not!!

hello!

hello lancer where's susie?

oh that purple girl

you guys are dumb!

you're late to stop me

huh what did you do?

it was so simple

she beat me up so i ran!

ok....

i got healing items~

the music's so good...

sorry!

hi yellow-triangle-man

i'm topchef!

oh, he just made a cake

gimme some!!

but Mamamibaa~~

there was a scary voice waking me up

that one in your back?

she ate the cake

got a cake!

what's with tha t frog?

oh he loves us now

it's fun!

just loot everything up, right?

oh it's done!

save point!

it says we will lost

treasure chest goes first, right?

that startled me

Lancer's doing it, he wrote so much

susie did bad things to the monster

then why'd you write in a place like this???

his team is full of support-types

byebye~

i thought it will be hard, i was worried,

i thought i needed to go back and save, but (lol)

Lancer's so cutee

byebye~

come with me!

what again this time?

haha you can't open the door

susie we were worried about you!

she's so hardcore

you have to be with us, susie

yes, you have to be

susie joined the party~

susie is leaving afar~~

b-byebye..

i got the puzzle now

susie didn't get the tutorial

susie, be a nice person

come on, susie!

susie, don't be a bad person

as heroes, we have to make peace

so don't fight, ok?

just try to umm, hold your attack a little

oh so we have to help the enemies from susie

the power of mean girls lol

ey kid, you wanna buy tutorial?

ok, i guess

what's this

we can revive our friends with foods

that's pacify for babies!!

wait for me, i need these tutorials

TP is for toilet paper!

huh, really?

ok, i just bought armors

the clowns are back in town

bad news

i got a new team to stop you guys

even the purple girl can't stop me

are you ready to..

shhh shut it

hohoho? what's that?

that's my evil laugh! scary, right?

susie's so mean

susie, don't!!

oh ok, i got it!

thank's purple girl!

thank you, you are so nice

you thought me how to be evil, with scary laugh-

evil laugh

oi that's not what i meant!!

and now, you will be thrashed!

ok i guess he improved

ok, one more!

what's this?

broken?

it's so easy..

dark joke

if we walk on the light we will be back

byebye~!

oh it's him again

you've passed the great board

it's half way to our castle

hmm.. impressive

so it's a shame

you won't make a step further!

cause my guys will destroy you guys

what's that?

a bucket

hey purple girl, was that scary?

why are you asking me?

cause you were pretty cool being scary

i want to be like you!

you want to be like me?

yes!!!

that's stupid

susie's a tsundere

see? she's a tsundere

but your laugh just now wasn't bad

and saying that you will make us blood was uh, cool

but what's the bucket's for?

it's to put the blood in

oh...

i'm not supposed to make a mess..

anyway, thanks

i feel like i'm scary now

not a problem, i guess, haha

so you're going to attack us or?

oh yeah, i forgot

i forgot to bring my guys

but next time! it'll be the end for you guys

i've been calling you guys CLOWNs

do you guys have official name or something?

what's this...

this one is susie's

this one is ralsei's

this one is lancer's

i think lancer will just write "clown"

let's go with lancer anyway

it reads "lancer" outside, i took it, and i was also "lancer" inside

ok we're TEAM LANCER

wow, who wrote that, so good

wait, why are you deciding our name?

eh, it was kris who took the paper

yeah it's no problem who wrote them

ok....

feels weird..

okok, let's make it short "Lancer Fan Club"

byebye

the power of Lancer Fan Club shines within you.

save

ok let's end it here.

i really want to know what'll happen!

i hope you had fun!

see you again, byebye!

For more infomation >> Petualangan 3 Pahlawan feat. Maya | Deltarune #2 (Episode 17) - Duration: 26:59.

-------------------------------------------

Топ аниме 2018 года.Самые лучшие аниме за 2018 год (народные).Часть 5.Какое аниме посмотреть?! - Duration: 13:14.

For more infomation >> Топ аниме 2018 года.Самые лучшие аниме за 2018 год (народные).Часть 5.Какое аниме посмотреть?! - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

Do Lutein Supplements Help with Brain Function? - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> Do Lutein Supplements Help with Brain Function? - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

My ultimate inktober 2018 sketchbook tour - Duration: 9:15.

Hi guys and welcome to Everydayidraw.

I am finally, FINALLY sharing my inktober

sketchbook tour with you.

Words cannot describe how happy I am

to be finally able to do so, because

this Inktober took me freaking FOREVER.

Strictly speaking this sketchbook is not

even a sketchbook, because I was using

separate A4 format paper for watercolour

and inks and later I gathered it all

into one place, so you can take a look at that.

Every year starting from 2015, when

I first decided to participate in this

challenge, I had this feeling, that

I finally tamed inktober: "Now I know how to

do it, now I will be able to finish it in time".

And every year I failed miserably. Each year I had

more knowledge, I had more skill, and

I've been setting myself more and more difficult

goals, which took me a gazillion amount

of hours to finish. So this year I've decided to

explore two characters for my upcoming

comic books called "Atomgrad-29".

I've started sketch creation process and

thinking process in the beginning of

September almost. In the first week of

September I've made a mood board on

Pinterest. I thought about the way that

I want to release the finished product and

I really wanted to make another fanzine,

because the way that printed

illustrations look is something

absolutely out of this world. I love how

my illustrations look in real life.

That's why I've decided, that I want to make

a fanzine. It would tell a story of my

two main characters. I still haven't come up

with names, so that's a mystery for me

for now. But those are just 2 "gopnik" guys.

I've decided, that I will draw different

life situations, that they might end up in.

Very simple ones, since it's a

challenge that you are supposed

to do daily. And I won't be doing

backgrounds. I even wrote it down for

myself in a huge red letters and put it

above my desk: "I will not draw

backgrounds". Well, little did I know…:D But

I knew from my previous Inktober experience,

that I'm not really good with

daily drawings and I also had another

responsibilities in my life apart

from inktober, like teaching my students

and doing other clients work. And you

know taking out my dog and having a

relationship. So I've decided that I will

do one to two drawings per day. I did a

schedule, and I tried to perform

according to it. But again, even when

I think, that something will take "this" and

"this" amount of time, it's the same with

time and with money - it will always take

three times more. Something will be more expensive

than you can imagine. Or something,

if you you are thinking: "Okay, it will

only take me one hour to finish

this drawing" - you will be working for

three hours, or two days, I don't know.

I always try to be very thoughtful when

I set myself a calendar and when I work

with the goals and timing and stuff like

that. Because I'm a working artist, so

working with client means meeting deadlines

and every time, every time I fail. But

I guess, next inktober probably… :D

My story is taking place in a closed

military town in the middle of Russia.

That's why I'm including a lot of

Soviet classical staples, like this sofa,

or a deer carpet. This deer carpet is

actually a thing, there is a Google

search category devoted only to this

deer carpet. And when I posted this

picture on my Instagram, a lot of my

Russian-speaking audience, a lot of you

guys, commented, that they had the same

freaking deer with dead eyes,

when they were growing up, looking,

starring at them from the wall. I was

really hugely inspired by the 'Welcome to the

Night Vale". I love this idea of

magical, weird conspiracy world,

coexisting with a normal world, so-called

'normal' world. When if you are a demon, you

are still supposed to have

a registration or some kind of an ID card,

and you have to go to DMV, and you know,

all this kind of stuff. I've tried to

incorporate something that is very dear

to my heart, an image of Russia in the 90s,

which was very weird and kind of, you

might say, scary times for the country.

For me it was when I was growing up. So

I wouldn't say, that I was suffering, that's

for sure, no, no, but I still have this

romanticized image of gopnick's or

mobs and street fights. I've never

actually experienced this myself. I only

read about it in newspapers or seen over the

TV, because my parents never let me go

out during the night, and I didn't date

during the school days, I was just this

weird geek kid, watching Harry Potter and

Lord of the Rings and anime. So for

sure, for me it all has this taste of

romance to it. I am also taking a

storytelling class, because I figured that

I have this idea, this image of a world

and heroes inside my head, but I am

absolutely and totally lost when it

comes to what is going to happen to them :D

I have a general idea of what is going

to happen, but no small details and no

small stories. That is why I'm taking a

storytelling class with the guy who is

working in movies. And it's so

interesting! I mean, everything he says is

absolutely new to me and I'm always

gasping during the classes, like: "Ooh! Is

that so ?!" That's very interesting and now

knowing, how much work is going into

writing down a scenario, I start to

appreciate scenarist's work so much more.

And here comes an illustration

with "no background" as I said. This

background took me freaking forever,

I have to say, and the only thing that

really saved me during this inktober, were

audiobooks, Harry Potter. I was listening

to audiobooks read by Stephen Fry,

which is a delight! I mean, he is just,

he's just so good! I mean, he reads it in

such a way, that I imagine everything

inside my mind, and it's just so

much fuller than a picture that I might

see in movies. And to me this is a new

thing, because I was never this kid who

would say "book is better", because for me

those were two different experience. When

I was reading books I didn't really

imagine things all that much, I would say.

Readings by Stephen Fry is absolute

delight. And I would also listen to "Lore"

podcast, which totally settled the mood

for a frightening one October. After I finished

my inktober, I think that's very important

part of working as an artist is creating

a portfolio piece, that represents

fully what you did. And I did

this project on Behance, and I would

really appreciate if you would guys,

take a look and give it a like.

Because I feel, like a lot of us think,

that drawing is real work, and putting it

all together, is you know, just a pain in

the a**. But it's just as important,

because people need to see what you do,

and they need to be able to appreciate that.

So thank you so much in advance for

giving it one click, It means a world to me.

I finished this project, and I've made

a fanzine out of it. It exists in 2 forms:

printed form and I loooooove it ! You can

buy it from my Etsy store or from my store in Vkontakte.

And it also exists in digital format,

If you are more likely to look at

things on the screen and to zoom in and out.

You can download it from my Gumroad.

The fanzine has one secret picture, that

I didn't show you here, but it's the main

one, and it shows where the relationship

of my two heroes is going.

And as you can guess from my voice,... yeah...

a lot of hot stuff is involved :D

Thank you, guys, for watching. Leave links to your

inktober projects in the comments down below.

I would love to see, what you guys

did for the challenge. Give this video a

thumbs up, subscribe to my channel, and

I'll see you next time.

Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét