Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

now the North Korean leaders friendly letter to president moon jaein has

stirred up even more anticipation for Kim jong-un's annual New Year speech his

comments on New Year's Day could set the tone for North Korea diplomacy in 2019

so there is a lot rising on it our eg1 sat down with some experts for

their thoughts on what Kim might have to say the series of unexpected diplomatic

events in 2018 started with North Korean leader Kim jong-un's New Year speech in

which he said he would be willing to have North Korean athletes compete in

the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics this is why many are closely watching

the leaders speech for 2019 to see if it might contain something to end the

stalemate in talks between the north and the US but many experts doubt Kim speech

will provide a breakthrough I don't think there'll be anything new or

surprising in the speech if you look at the North's recent speeches including

the one at the UN General Assembly in September North Korea has been

reiterating why the regime had to develop and hold on to nuclear weapons

because of threats from the US I don't think it will go far beyond that some

say Kim might use strong rhetoric to threaten the u.s. that the

denuclearization talks could fall apart unless Washington takes measures

corresponding to the steps the regime has taken including the shutdown of the

punggye-ri nuclear test site but many experts don't think Kim will go that far

Kim wouldn't want to risk the current momentum for dialogue I think Kim will

praise president Donald Trump's determination and what an achievement

their summit was but he will also pressure the u.s. to implement the

Singapore joint declaration and urged Washington to take steps as well which

could include the lifting of sanctions or declaring an end to the Korean War

the experts agree that the ongoing talks with the u.s. are not likely to take up

a huge portion of Kim's speech and predicted that it will largely cover

inter-korean ties they said exchanges with the South were a big development

for the north this year and so the leader will emphasize

while pushing to further reduce military threats also 2019 is the fourth year of

the North's five-year plan for its economy so experts say Kim will push its

people and officials to do their best to boost the economy Jiwon Arirang news

For more infomation >> Experts don't think Kim Jong-un's New Year's speech will provide breakthrough - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

My 30 subscriber special: Day #6 - Duration: 1:46:20.

For more infomation >> My 30 subscriber special: Day #6 - Duration: 1:46:20.

-------------------------------------------

Tỷ Phú Jack Ma - Hãy Thôi Than Phiền! Nếu Muốn Thành Công - Duration: 10:54.

thank you very much it's my great honor I never thought that I will be standing

here talking to you like this because last to you I'll leave up I had a IPO

it was a great IPO and people fed you are so smart how could you make a

company like that but before the I feel a lot of people said Alibaba is a

terrible model it was a problem here and there the founder is terrible yes that's

right I'm a 100% made in China I learned my English by myself and I

tried to teach myself how to programming on computer I still don't know where why

how it works but that is not important like all of you here we all have

expectation for the future we all worry about the future I did I have a rich

father not from you no well educate I said I

tried it three times for university all filled for the last time I went to the

Teachers College which was considered the third or fourth class of my city but

I think that is the best university I've ever had better than hovering of water I

applied for harbor for ten times all filled did only want to see me you know

terrible and I I think that is a normal life right and I believe that it was so

difficult at that time I was so frustrated because I taught in the

university my pain was $10 a mouth oh it's not easy but I believe that

something something is waiting for me there and I have to work hard to prove

myself so that was the tough experience and I never thought I was smart

nobody believed that I could be successful because everybody said wow

this guy think differently think of crazy you know they think about

something never worked in 1994 discuss that I'm going to do something called

Internet and 23 of them against it they said this is stupid idea right we have

never heard about internet and you know nothing about computer why you want to

do the computer so nobody agree with as I said I believe it because I saw the

computer in 1994 when I went the USA I think this thing could be big but I

never thought it would be that big like today honestly people say you're smart

you're the big vision 1994 since he is sought Internet that was not true I just

want to find a job because I could not find a good job so I do myself so that

is the history that's the thing and now after 16 years we have a lot of

we have Alibaba Group who have a team or group we have a tarball group whoever

Ally pay and people say how you make it why this make it why people cannot have

fun opportunities you can find opportunities and I think people same

here today Jeff where is the opportunity I don't have a job I don't have this I

don't have a debt I remember 20 years ago

I hate a Bill Gates I say he took all the job you know he's a such a great a

Larry Page Bill Gates and every success people they did a good and why I didn't

have this chance the same question like you and later I can't done myself and

luckily I win I tell you I'm lucky to know a lot of famous people Bill Gates

Warren Buffet the Jack Welch Larry Page Mark Zuckerberg I know all of that I

would have liked to share with you that those people the difference between

those people and other people they are always optimistic for the future they

never complain they've always tried to solve the

problems of the others and I think where is the opportunity the opportunity like

always lies in the place where people complain some people sit there

complained you think hmm if I can solve that complaint that's the opportunity

that's what I did and I think nineteen ninety four ninety nine is five so many

people in China want to sell things abroad but there's no place because the

big business can't go to the trade fair in Las Vegas there and Germany fair

small business they don't have opportunity so they complete we want to

go the trade shows but they cannot get these certs they don't have money they

don't relationship so I think if Internet can help this small business it

would be great but nobody would believe it why Internet can help well I said if

if something everybody believed it everybody loved it

forget about that's not an opportunity because where everybody agrees why this

opportunity should be yours because a lot of people don't agree with it and

you think this is good think carefully and find a group of

people working together I'm making sure the people working with you together

believe the dreams whether investors believe it is or not whether your

friends believe it or not whether your parents believe it or not that's not

important you believe it your team believe it and work day and night on

this that's all the things happens right my investors do nothing after 10 years

they invested us this - don't know what I'm doing

honestly people say while you check you haven't such so many great investors

yeah they are great because they believe Jack McCann do something but what

exactly is doing they probably don't understand but we have to know we know

the only thing I tell you guys for the first three years we do not have the

even one dollar revenue from our business

but why it keeps a going ahead going forward

because I received lots of email of thanks from the customer they say this

is such a great thing if you can keep on doing that we cannot pay you but this

thing helped us if you keep on helping us one day you will be successful and I

believe this and I want people here to let you know that we are at the best of

time of this century the first technology revolution the steam the

water in the UK very successful after 50 years the second technology revolution

is called energy revolution electricity after 50 years electricity was founded

as it's born Internet has only four to two years the

next 30 years is the best of time for us for our young people we are lucky we

only fear only like 20 30 years old the Nexus of years the best time the last 20

years is the time I caught information technology that's the IT IT is to make

us make the big company getting bigger and stronger and IT is to make yourself

stronger I t's try to get something for you but now we are entering into the new

period which I call the data technology the data technology is due totally

opposite of IT IT is I have you don't have DTS you have it I don't have it I

don't have to have it DT is about sharing details meticulous panse ability

DT is about a passion for the future so we are coming into the next 30 years of

data technology period which your parents mean like it which your friends

may not like it but if you believe the next 30 years is the one for purifiers

and by the way at the DT period everybody is the same because we are

stuck from the same line nobody is the expert

of teaching there are a lot of expert of IT they may be in trouble so which I

were to say the best the best assets you have is that you are young don't

complain let the other people complain those people complain those people who

still and do not always say well I don't think about how you can make things

different use your own brain to think

lastly I want to show you I learn my English I learn how to think use my own

brain when I was young I went to hangzhou western lake you know we have a

west lake there's hotel many foreign visitors visit there and i went there

every morning five o'clock to practice my english the foreign visitors come I

practice my English I don't know why at that time but I found everything the

foreign visitors told to me are so different from the things my parents

told me my teacher told me and the newspaper I read so since then I think

everything used my own brain to think about is that true is that an

opportunity inside is there anything I can do that make the difference think

about this and then when you think about this study do it I saw a lot of people

young people have fantastic ideas every evening but in the morning they go to

the office same again

make the move make the action to everybody to any person tomorrow is new

and believe one thing this is also another last advice I want to give you

they have to work very hard right either work for the others or work for yourself

and I choose the way work my for myself but working for myself

that means working for the society if you really want to work with yourself

think about the others the day dt time making sure you help others because only

when the other had other people successful when the other people are

happy you'll be successful you will be happy thank you very much

For more infomation >> Tỷ Phú Jack Ma - Hãy Thôi Than Phiền! Nếu Muốn Thành Công - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

Photoshop: Create a Surrealistic, Glass Ball Landscape - Duration: 12:44.

Hi. This is Marty from Blue Lightning TV.

I'm going to show you how to create a surrealistic landscape of a gigantic glass ball hovering

many feet over the landscape's ground.

For your convenience, I provided this image, so you can follow along.

Its link is in my video's description or project files.

If you'd prefer to use your own photo instead, go to Image and Image Size

and make its width and height approximately this much and its resolution 150 pixels per inch.

This will ensure that the filter amounts we'll be using will have similar results on your image as mine.

Let's find the exact center of our document by going to View.

Make sure "Rulers" and "Snap" are checked.

If they aren't just click them to make them active.

Go to the top ruler and drag down a guideline to the center.

It'll snap in place because we have "Snap" checked.

If you don't see the guideline, press Ctrl or Cmd + H. Go to the ruler on the left and

again, drag the guideline to the center.

We'll create the orb by first cutting a square from the center of the landscape.

Open your "Rectangular Marquee Tool" and go to the center of the guidelines.

Click and hold as you press Alt or Option + Shift and drag out a square selection to the edges.

Press Ctrl or Cmd + J to cut and copy the square to its own layer.

Click the icon at the upper, right of the Layers panel and click "Duplicate Layer".

This will create a separate document of the square image.

We'll trim the document to the image.

Go to Image and Trim.

Tick "Transparent Pixels" and make sure all the boxes under "Trim Away" are checked.

Go to Filter, Distort and "Spherize".

Make the Amount: 100%.

Repeat the last filter by pressing Ctrl + Alt + F on Windows or Cmd + Option + F on

a Mac or go to Filter and Spherize.

If you'd like to spherize it even more, repeat the step.

We'll cut the orb out by opening your "Elliptical Marquee Tool" and going to a corner.

Press and hold Shift as you drag the tool to the opposite corner.

Pressing Shift, ensured that the selection is a perfect circle.

To ensure that the selection is inside the perimeter of the orb, go to Select, Modify and Contract.

Contract it 2 pixels.

Then, cut and copy it to its own layer.

To place the orb onto our landscape, press "v" on your keyboard to open your Move Tool

and drag it onto the tab of the landscape.

Without releasing your mouse or pen, press and hold Shift as you drag it down and release.

Pressing Shift kept the orb centered over the landscape.

To resize the orb, open your Transform Tool by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + T.

Go to a corner and when you see a diagonal, double-arrow, press and hold Alt or Option + Shift as you

drag it in approximately this much.

If your version of Photoshop is CC 2019 or later, press and hold Alt or Option as you drag it in.

Then, press Enter or Return.

To raise or lower it, press and hold the Shift key as you press the Up or Down arrow on your keyboard.

Pressing Shift jumps the orb 10 pixels at a time, instead of just 1 pixel.

Hide the guidelines by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + H.

We can also trash the square.

Make it active and press the Delete key on your keyboard or drag it to the Trash icon.

Check your foreground and background colors.

If they're not black and white respectively, press "D" on your keyboard.

Double-click the orb to open its Layer Style window.

Click "Inner Glow".

If the box isn't white, click it and when the Color Picker opens, pick white.

The Blend Mode is Overlay and the Opacity is 100%.

The Source is "Edge", the Choke is 0% and the Size is 70 pixels.

Let's collapse the glow effect to save a little space in the Layers panel.

Ctrl-click or Cmd-click the orb to make a selection of its circular shape.

Click the layer mask icon to make a layer mask of the selection.

Notice as soon as you made the layer mask, our foreground and background colors inverted.

This is normal, however, since we'll be brushing black into our layer mask, we need to make

our foreground color black.

Click this icon to invert the colors or press "x" on your keyboard.

Open your Brush Tool and Brush Picker.

Pick a soft, round brush.

We'll adjust the size in a moment.

Make the Hardness 0% and the Opacity and Flow 100%.

Then, press Enter or Return.

To adjust the size of your brush, make sure your CapsLock key is off and press the left

or right bracket key on your keyboard.

The size of my brush is 700 pixels.

Make sure the layer mask is active and place your cursor approximately here on the orb.

Click once.

Click the Adjustment Layer icon and click "Black & White".

Adjustment Layers affect all the layers below them in the Layers panel.

If we want it to affect just the one layer beneath it, click the Clipping Mask icon

or press Alt + Ctrl + G in Windows or Option + Cmd + G on a Mac.

You can also go to Layer and "Create Clipping Mask".

Open the Preset list and click, Maximum Black".

Make the opacity 30%.

Click the Adjustment layer icon again and this time, click "Curves".

Then, clip it to the orb.

If you don't see the entire Curves panel, drag the window down.

The Curves panel represents the image's tonal range.

The upper-right area of the graph is the highlights, the lower-left area is the shadows and the

middle area is the midtones.

Go to the middle point and drag the line down and to the right approximately this much.

Place your brush over the sky, reduce its size and brush tightly over the area to mask

out that area, thereby brightening it.

I'll make more room in the Layers panel by dragging the Curves panel back up.

Click the New Layer icon to make a new layer.

Name it, "Highlight" and change its Blend Mode to "Overlay".

Ctrl-click or Cmd-click the orb to make a selection of its shape

and click the Layer Mask icon to make a layer mask of the selection.

Make the layer active again.

Invert your foreground and background colors, so white is your foreground color.

With your Brush Tool still active, make its size 500 pixels and click once approximately here.

Make a new layer and name it, "Shadow reflection".

Change its Blend Mode to "Soft Light" and decrease its opacity to 80%.

Make a new layer and name it ""Highlight".

Change its blend mode to "Overlay" and reduce its opacity to 80%, as well.

Ctrl-click or Cmd-click the layer mask to make a selection of it.

Go to Select and "Transform Selection".

At the top, make sure the chain-link icon is active and in either the Width or the Height, type in 87%.

Then, press Enter or Return.

Hide the selection by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + H twice.

With your brush's size at 500 pixels, click once approximately here.

Make the "Shadow Reflection" active and invert your colors.

Gently brush over the lower, right of the orb.

Make the top layer active and make a new layer above it.

Ctrl-click or Cmd-click the layer mask to make a selection of its shape and fill the

selection with any color.

I'll fill it with my background color.

Then, deselect it.

Decrease the Fill to 0%.

Doing this make the layer invisible, but it'll retain the full visibility of any layer styles

that we add to it.

Double-click the layer to open its Layer Styles window.

Click "Inner Glow" and make sure the box is white.

The Blend Mode is Overlay, the Opacity: 60% and the Size: 80 pixels.

Scroll to the bottom of the Layers panel and make a selection of the orb.

Click the background to make it active and make a new layer above it.

Name it, "Shadow".

Go to Select and "Transform Selection".

Click off the chain-link button.

This unlinks the Width and the Height of the Transform.

For the height, type in 8%.

Go inside the Transform's bounding box and press and hold the Shift key as you drag the

selection down below the orb.

Holding Shift kept it vertical as you dragged it down.

Then, press Enter or Return.

Go to Select, Modify and Feather.

Feather it 20 pixels and fill it with black.

Then, deselect it.

Reduce its opacity to 60%.

This is Marty from Blue Lightning TV.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Photoshop: Create a Surrealistic, Glass Ball Landscape - Duration: 12:44.

-------------------------------------------

BTS spread Korean wave across world in 2018 - Duration: 2:31.

Continuing our look back at the biggest news stories of 2018.

No one could deny it's been anything other than an unbelievably successful year for K-Pop

band BTS.

Over the past twelve months, the seven-member boyband has smashed record after record, and

their chart successes led to a series of other achievements.

Seo Eun-kyung reports.

In 2018, the Korean mega group BTS pushed the boundaries of what K-pop can achieve on

the world stage.

BTS had two No.1 albums on the Billboard 200, with Love Yourself: Tear in June and Love

Yourself: Answer, in September.

This was the first time a K-pop album topped the U.S chart, and also the first time in

12-years that an album in a foreign language achieve such a feat.

"Getting two albums on the Billboard 200 is monumental.

And the fact that their singles, Fake Love and Idol, were listed on the Hot 100 singles

chart makes it no exaggeration to say that BTS has conquered both the album and the singles

chart."

In addition, BTS became the first Korean artists to feature on the cover of the global edition

of Time magazine.

Time described the group as "the most popular boy band in the world", and even compared

their performances to the Beatles and One Direction.

BTS were also the first ever K-pop artists to address the United Nations, and were invited

to help the launch of UNICEF's "Generation Unlimited", an education and employment program

for young people.

The band's leader, RM, delivered a speech to the General Assembly and encouraged people

to love themselves as they are, reiterating the theme of the group's Love Yourself albums.

An expert says this connection with their fans is a major reason for the band's success.

"BTS have successfully applied various aspects of their lives: sadness, joy and love to their

songs, which have drawn their fans' sympathy, strengthening emotional ties between the boy

group and their fans."

The group will start a new year on their Love Yourself World Tour with gigs in Japan and

Singapore in January, continuing to perform to their fans all over the world.

SEO Eun-kyung, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> BTS spread Korean wave across world in 2018 - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

new year muggulu 2019 with dots | rangoli designs for new year 2019,new year kolam 2019,2019muggulu - Duration: 10:25.

rangoli designs

For more infomation >> new year muggulu 2019 with dots | rangoli designs for new year 2019,new year kolam 2019,2019muggulu - Duration: 10:25.

-------------------------------------------

Батюшка announcement - Duration: 3:15.

My name is Krzysztof "Derph" Drabikowski.

Most of You know me by the moniker Христофоръ,

the leader and creator of the musical project Batushka.

I am recording this video because I have lost control

over Batushka's website, Facebook page, webstore

and as of Tuesday, even the Instagram account.

This is the only way I can tell You what is happening

and how my former vocalist is trying to take the band away from me.

I created Batushka in the spring of 2015.

I am the author of the music, lyrics, the name,

the painting that you know from the album cover

and the overall monk image idea.

I have made the musical arrangements,

wrote the melodies and recorded most of the instruments on the Litourgiya album

in my private home studio.

Before the finishing touches I invited Bartłomiej Krysiuk

to do the vocals according to my guidelines,

and Marcin Bielemiuk to re-record my drums parts on acoustic percussion.

Batushka was meant to be an anonymous musical project,

and from the beginning the idea was to keep the line-up unknown to the public

so that the listeners could focus their attention on the musical experience itself.

The album, released by Krysiuk's underground label, became a hit.

The demand for live shows from all over the world was enormous.

So, I decided to, with the help of my friends,

bring Batushka's music on to the live stage.

During the past two years I have written and recorded the material for the second Batushka album,

and Krysiuk pressed me to release it as soon as possible.

As I wasn't satisfied with the results yet,

I postponed the release of the follower of Litourgiya

which followed with Krysiuk declaring he is leaving the band.

On the Friday of the 21st of December I learned that Krysiuk hired musicians

to produce an album that he planned to release

as the new Batushka record, behind my back!

He also registered Batushka as his personal trademark.

Before I managed to do anything, he cut off my access to all Batushka's media platforms,

and tries to enforce some kind of censorship on all media interested in the band situation.

In response I have taken legal action

and have been advised by my lawyer to not say anything further.

All the new pictures you see on the website and Facebook page

are of Krysiuk and random people like his son

pretending to be Batushka.

Every upcoming festival claiming to have Batushka in their line-up

has made a deal with Krysiuk and not me.

I would like to kindly ask You to copy

and share this message wherever You can.

Let the truth be heard.

As of now the only true Batushka will be that

without Krysiuk behind the mic.

Thank You for watching and thank You for Your support.

For more infomation >> Батюшка announcement - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Jong-un writes letter to President Moon, calls for more summits in 2019 - Duration: 2:17.

Kim Jong-un has penned a rare letter to South Korean President Moon Jae-in agreeing to more

summits in the New Year... and signaling he will eventually come down to Seoul.

The North Korean leader reached out to the South on Sunday night,... expressing his determination

to make big strides toward denuclearization in 2019.

Shin Se-min reports.

An unexpected letter from the North.

South Korea's Presidential Office says it received a letter from North Korean leader

Kim Jong-un on Sunday afternoon -- ahead of the New Year,... in which he promised to work

toward peace and prosperity in 2019.

"In his letter, Chairman Kim sent warm end-of-the-year greetings and said the leaders of the two

Koreas should move forward together in the new year for peace and prosperity on the Korean

Peninsula."

The regime's young leader also said he hopes to meet with President Moon more "often" in

2019 as they work towards denuclearization in the region.

About a highly anticipated visit by Kim to Seoul before the end of 2018,... Kim wrote

that he had "much regret" it did not happen as planned this year,... but added he's willing

to visit Seoul soon -- while keeping an eye on things that might affect such a visit.

Uploading the two-page letter on his Facebook and Twitter accounts,...

President Moon said South Korea is "unchanged in welcoming" Kim's reciprocal visit to the

South Korean capital.

He added that he's happy Kim has shown an interest in "meeting as often in the new year

to work for peaceful development and denuclearization."

The South Korean leader,... after receiving his first letter from Kim Jong-un in ten months

-- is set to send his own formal letter back soon.

Kim's letter has renewed hopes for inter-Korean relations in 2019 -- ending weeks of lackluster

communication between the two Koreas as the North's denuclearization talks with the U.S.

have gone off the boil.

However,... Kim's letter to President Moon is expected to put inter-Korean diplomacy

back on track,... with their next summit looking that much more likely to happen in Seoul.

Shin Se-min, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Kim Jong-un writes letter to President Moon, calls for more summits in 2019 - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

This Week on Grotto | David Simnick - Duration: 0:15.

For more infomation >> This Week on Grotto | David Simnick - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

Vintage TV Ads: Bab-O Cleanser, No Sink Smog - 1952 - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Vintage TV Ads: Bab-O Cleanser, No Sink Smog - 1952 - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube - Welcome to Our Channel - Duration: 1:09.

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out our YouTube page! We're gonna be putting some

videos up here, but if you really want to get into what it is that we're doing, you

want to make sure that you subscribe to our podcast wherever you want to listen

to it. Whether that's on anchor.fm, if it's on iTunes or Apple podcast I guess

Google Play Music, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, Breaker,

wherever you listen to your podcasts. Definitely sign up, subscribe to that, but

we also have our Patreon page! Definitely go over and check that out.

patreon.com/paranting

Get access to a whole bunch of exclusive content if you become

a patron. There's a bunch of tiers to choose from. I definitely recommend

checking it out if you want to become really part of our community that we're

trying to build. We rely on other parents. You can't build a community with

just two people. We want everybody to get it involved and feel part of it and

contribute, so come help and support us. And we have some goals over on our

patreon page. If we reach a thousand dollars per month we're gonna start

donating to a charity. We're gonna do a lot of really cool stuff.

Get on board with us. We're gonna do this.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét