Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

M&M : Sawasdeeka (Hello)

M&M : Hi.

I'm Molly.

I'm Minnie.

Welcome to our channel!

(music)

(music)

Shannon: If you look to the right, you will see Alaska.

Shannon: If you look to the left, you will see Alaska.

Shannon: You will see Alaska's snow which is really rare.

Okay !

We arrived at JCPenny already.

Today we're going to change some clothes

(from Christmas)

because the don't fit

Hi

Let's go!

wait wait wait

wait

thank you

so quiet

hey guys (whisper)

Where are we going?

Minnie : did you find one?

Molly : No

they only have red

Go Minnie!

Sarah : I look up to you man

Minnie : How tall

John : I want to take a selfie with him

And say I took a selfie with Shaquille O' Neal

(Camera shutter)

Sarah : Molly

Molly : Let's go upstairs

Minnie : Ok

Molly : It's an adventure! Let's go

Minnie : Let's gooo

This is an Alaskan escalator

Sarah : Whoa..

and whoaaa

Minnie : Whoa

with the lights on

Sarah : Whoa

Sarah : Whoa it's so blurry

Minnie : You have to look very close

Minnie and Sarah : Whoaaaaaa

So cool

Molly : Mini(Minnie's)

Frying Pan

M&M : HAHA

Molly : No silly stupid jokes here

Minnie : Next station!!!

We are going to

(Laughter)

Steve : I know Minnie's filming

Shannon : Molly close the door

Sarah : Bye

Minnie : Sarah stop haha

Sarah : I'm cold get in

(honking)

Everyone : Byyeee

(Laughter)

Minnie : How are they doing?

Steve : Do it again, ready?

Shannon : Wait Sarah roll down your window

Everyone : Byyyee (laughing)

(Phone ringing)

Pita Pit Guy : Tikatnu Pita Pit, how may I help you?

Everyone: Byyyyeee

Molly : We just wanted to say bye one more time

Pita Pit Guy: Oh...bye guys have a great day

Sarah : Bye

Minnie : Thank you! Have a good day

Sarah : Bye... love you

(Laughter)

Molly : He hung up!!

John : I win

Sarah : No you don't

John : Middle left

Sarah : Right here?

John : No

Sarah : Here?

(Dog whining)

Molly : Hi

Hi guys, thanks for watching our video. We hope you enjoyed it

If you did give it a thumbs up and hit the subscribe button

So obviously today was a really crazy day.

We went into Anchorage

We exchanged a whole bunch of clothes

um, went shopping

Got some food and then we came back and we were actually gonna go to a dance

But didn't end up going. We got all dressed up and ready to go and at the last minute like...nah

Not really feelin it, just kind of tired

So, umm, yeah. It was pretty good day. So thanks for watching

We'll see you next time

M&M : Byyyeee

For more infomation >> The M&M's | Meeting Shaquille O'Neal ! - Duration: 8:44.

-------------------------------------------

சங்கமா? சாப்பாடா? எனக்கு சாப்பாடு தான் முக்கியம் வைரல் வீடியோ | Tamil News Latest Seithigal - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> சங்கமா? சாப்பாடா? எனக்கு சாப்பாடு தான் முக்கியம் வைரல் வீடியோ | Tamil News Latest Seithigal - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

idioms 101 - ring in the new year - Duration: 1:14.

Hey everyone! Wojtek here to talk to you about the meaning of ring in the New Year.

It means to celebrate the beginning of the new year at midnight on December

the 31st. The phrase comes from an old custom in England where they would ring

out the old year with the tolling of church bells as though for a person who

had recently died, and then ring in the new year with the cheerful plea.

Some examples of ring in the new year being used in context are...

We are ringing in the New Year at a private party in the city centre this year.

or...

Why don't you come to our New Year's Eve party and ring in the New Year with us this year?

Remember the next time someone says ringing in a year they're talking about

We'd love to hear from you how celebrating the beginning of the new year.

you're ringing in the New Year this New Year's Eve.

Let us know in a comment section below.

That's all for today.

Ifyou've enjoyed this video like, share, subscribe.

Until next time, happy New Year and keep our language learning.

For more infomation >> idioms 101 - ring in the new year - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon Quest XI Switch FIRST Details! - 2019 Launch, Exclusive Content & MORE! - Duration: 7:06.

Yo what is good everyone Oh J here welcome back to another video today

we've got some awesome information for you guys so let's go ahead and get right

into it and we're starting off with Dragon Quest 11 s on the Nintendo switch

we've got some actual details finally on this version of the game so let's go

ahead and get right into it here so dragon quest 11 echoes of an elusive age

roll launch for the Nintendo switch in 2019 in Japan Square Enix announced that

the Jump Festa 2019 the Nintendo switched version of Dragon Quest 11

includes optional Japanese voiceovers which were not included in the original

PlayStation 4 release now there are some other things that's not listed that some

people were listing based on the translations that we've been getting out

there so one there's going to be more information about this game and some

type of surprise on like January 1st 2019 so they're planning some type of

New Year surprise for this game also there will be extra content outside of

the Japanese voiceovers there will be exclusive extra content for the switch

version of the game that you won't be able to find in other versions of the

game so that's really cool there also is some word floating around that you'll be

able to marry certain members in your party once you get to some point and

there's some decoration in your houses as well so there are some things that

you can do that you weren't able to do beforehand or whatever the case is we

need to wait for more clear information about that but that stuff is coming out

when it comes to Dragon Quest eleven echoes of elusive age on the Nintendo

switch now another thing to note and this isn't 100% confirmed because of the

translations and what people are saying but it does seem like this version of

the game was built for the ground up for the Nintendo switch more so than a port

because I've actually seen a lot of people talk about well how well is the

port gonna run how well is it going to look considering that the ps4 version is

like a 25 to 30 frames per second 900p however the thing about that the people

are comparing it with is ports that are done then you're just pointing it over

or games that were done on ps4 and Xbox one and then just pointing it over

porting over that code if the game is built and ground up for the switch you

can definitely get better performance out of it than what you'd see from my

normal port from like a Wolfenstein or like a doom or something like that so I

don't think it's a good comparison based on what square-enix has said which

it seems like this game was built more ground-up that it's its own version of

the game still Dragon Quest 11 but built ground-up more so than a port so taking

the ps4 version and just translating the code and putting it and trying to make

it work on switch to the best of their ability where they just said hey this

works well on switch this works well instance was build this version for this

switch itself you're gonna get better performance if you do it that way so

it'll be interesting to see how everything stacks up and the game isn't

done yet there's already some crude comparisons out there my boys rekt

'speed games Nate he actually put out one there and looks pretty good to me it

looks like it's going to be pretty good you have the extra content in there and

on top of that this is portability this is exactly what the switch was built for

when it comes to it the portability of the switch is really going to benefit a

game like this being able to watch football or watch soccer or watch a

favorite baseball game or whatever the case is and play the switch and play

this game in particular with the slower turn-based style of game it just makes

perfect sense it makes perfect sense for this game to be on the switch 2019 in

Japan I'm hoping they don't take till 2020 because they do have to do English

translations although those are already done those are already done so it

shouldn't be too long I'm hoping for a worldwide release but you never know I

mean Square Enix can do some Square Enix stuff there's no worldwide release for

Dragon Quest builders - and maybe they just want to hold it over for 2019 for

the switch because of Smash Brothers or whatever the case is either way you

never know what this but I think that they should be able to get a worldwide

release since they already have the English voiceovers done and really they

just have to do the Japanese voiceovers because America they already had it or

the Western English was already put in there for the ps4 and PC versions of the

game now this is not a part of the 3ds version some people were saying that or

at least I heard that talked a while back even when this was announced all

it's gonna be a 3ds version no it's not obviously it's not that and that was

proven as well this is going to be Unreal Engine 4 but it's going to be

really cool to see how this game performs considering it's two years

later in Japan but the portability is just so big by the time that this game

comes out I think that the Nintendo switch will

laughs the ps4 in Japan by quite a bit so I do think that this game can have a

big opening and a big audience in Japan and of course a big audience here in the

West as well now let's move on to a little bit more of some other things

guys because we were talking about this in our podcast or not podcast I was

gonna talk but the live students actually live streaming this for four

hours the jump bestest show and here's the thing next year in Japan and even

what's worldwide I guess for some of these games some of these games will be

2019 some of them might be 2020 here in the West but either way in Japan

these games are coming out these RPGs you have yokai watch formats coming out

which is going to be huge based on what we've seen so far

you have Fire Emblem three houses coming out you have Dragon Quest 11 on this

switch coming out and then on top of that you have Pokemon 2019 coming out

think about that just for a second those born huge hitting RPGs all with varying

levels of fan bases and everything but one thing can definitely be said they're

all going to sell millions and it's all going to be super hype in Japan I think

2019 is going to be the year where the switch really explodes because

look at those games Dragon Quest Fire Emblem yokai watch a Pokemon all in that

year have Pokemon or any of the other games don't get delayed that is a

monster year for RPGs and the Nintendo switch in Japan and we can see the

levels of this system rise well above what any other system is done and kind

of just beat out anything and spinning Japan back in the day and everything

this could break sales records when it comes to Japan only and 2019 based on

when these games come out it's going to be absolutely nuts so I'm excited to see

how that is because I'm excited for all four of those games on top of that we

have Final Fantasy games coming out in 2019 as well so this is a stacked huge

RPG year for the Nintendo switch and I'll probably make a separate video just

based on that because I have a lot more to say but I don't have enough time to

say it so what do you guys think about all this when it comes to Dragon Quest

11 on the Nintendo's switch the first gameplay trailer what they're talking

about here you guys excited for this game even though came out after the ps4

version and it might be late 2019 here in the West or something like that let

me know your thoughts in the comment section below alright guys that wraps it

up for this video here got the links in description below you

got Facebook and Twitter going to give us a like on the phone on social media

really ups to spread the content of klaris across the in addition to YouTube

also make sure you check out our patreon twitch and YouTube lab gaming pages and

consider supporting player essence when you do so get to X all sorts of cool

benefits perks rewards and ebooks be a youtube membership if that like button

if you didn't like this video lets you know you guys want more

confidence going for in the future and subscribe the players's for this RPG

Japanese Nintendo gaming news thank you so much for watching I will catch you -

for the next video pace

For more infomation >> Dragon Quest XI Switch FIRST Details! - 2019 Launch, Exclusive Content & MORE! - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

என். எஸ். கிருஷ்ணன் பற்றி பலரும் அறியாத 10 உண்மைகள். - Duration: 6:20.

For more infomation >> என். எஸ். கிருஷ்ணன் பற்றி பலரும் அறியாத 10 உண்மைகள். - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO DRAW OLAF From FROZEN | Best Disney Characters Drawing and Coloring for Kids | BLABLA ART - Duration: 5:08.

How to draw Olaf

Don't miss any Blabla Art episode

Subscribe! (◕‿◕)

For more infomation >> HOW TO DRAW OLAF From FROZEN | Best Disney Characters Drawing and Coloring for Kids | BLABLA ART - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Japchae Nasıl Yapılır? | 잡채 | How to make Japchae? - Duration: 10:29.

For more infomation >> Japchae Nasıl Yapılır? | 잡채 | How to make Japchae? - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

TVF's Unsucess Party | New Year Qtiyapa - Duration: 13:14.

made a very crappy film you thugged me

- I will hit very hard whoever made this film - How can you do this to me Aamir

- I enjoyed watching Katrina - We want our money back

- what shit you made in 200 crore - I never saw such pathetic movie

what a shitty film is this

The makers of this film should be beaten up

Hello, friends.

Welcome to 'Satyameva Jayat'...

Oh sorry, the last time I cried was on that set, so...

Friends, welcome to the 'Thugs of Hindustan's' unsuccess party.

Friends, my films are mostly successful.

My last unsuccessful movie was 'Mela'.

It wasn't 'cause my brother was in it, but because I didn't get my visa to China.

So friends, let's start the party.

Here's the most unsuccessful DJ for the unsuccess party

DJ Bobby Deol.

I'm trying...

Duniya hasino ka mela

Bobby, do something, man. We've been practicing for 4 hours!

Our guests will be arriving soon. Do something quickly!

I want everything to be perfect. Let it be if you can't do it.

I'm hungry, man.

Kiran, feed him something. Give him pedigree or something.

One, two, three... Perfect!

Hello, hello...

You answered the door today?

Is Imraan on a holiday?

what can I say Amitji, what's going on

Where are you coming? You wait outside. Send him some snacks, he's my bodyguard.

- Is he poor? - Yeah yeah, he is really poor

You didn't bring anything?

I had to lie to Abhishek saying about coming to a success party.

If not he would've been after me. It was a task to get rid of him.

But tell me something, where are the rest? Where's the film's lead?

What are you saying, Amitji? I'm the film's lead.

Let me make something clear to you.

Thugs of Hindustan film was a story of a girl

Amitji

No matter who the story is based on, how can a girl be the lead in the film?

I did a movie called 'Dangal'

which earned 2000 crores!

Google it.

The movie was about a female wrestler, but the lead was me, her father.

Who was the secret superstar in 'Secret Superstar'? Me!

Okay, Okay. I agree.

but tell me where are the guests?

where's the girl with short hair and the one

- Where's Salman's ex- girlfriend. - What are you saying, Amitji?

Did you forget your daughter-in-laws name?

What crap are you talking?!

What are you saying? I'm talking about the other Ex, man.

Okay, which one?

The one who was also Ranbeer's ex.

Oh yes yes!

Which one?

You answered the door today? Is it Imran's bedtime now?

Hi, fatty. Hi, Katty

Oh! Amitji was talking about Katrina.

Oh Katty!

Hello friends.

Welcome to this unsuccess party.

Friends, my films are generally successful.

My last unsuccessful movie was 'Mela'.

Um, Dhoom 3...

Um, Mangal Pandey...

Um, PK...

Bobby, I'll thrash you if you do it!

Friends, let's start our unsuccess party.

- Yes! - Cheers...!

You're not drinking?

I can't at this age, you're young, so enjoy!

- Please have some, sir... - Why? Please....

- y'all are insisting so much, so one peg - Yes!

- I'll have a peg... - Cheers!

Come on, let's start

'Who's wants to be a millionaire' with you!

I have a mansion, cars and everything today, what do you have, eh?

He claims to be such a great actor. Come on, tell us a poem then.

You must be very happy today...

He gives 40 takes everytime! I know it all...

He gives 50 takes for one shot!

Listen, tell me which song I should sing?

Sing any song from 'Dangal'.

Okay, sit down now.

Can Rajnikanth dance like this? No.

Where do I sit now? I think Abhishek is here.

I'll just sit right here.

Friends! What's up?!

Oh man! Sir, what are you doing here?

After MP, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh, we felt like...

- Even he is unsuccessful. - Very good! Very good!

But who told y'all about the party?

you told over the phone

With you? No!

No matter who you've spoken to over the phone just consider it was us.

Friends,

what do I do if I've to do? what do I say if I've to say

Wow, Modiji! Wow!

Baby? I do not feel safe!

Oh my baby !

Are you feeling safe now?

- would you make an artistic movie? - yes

Come on now.

Brothers and sisters, I'd like to ask you all something.

Should Amitji have another shot or not?

- Of course he should! - Yes he should!

Drink up, Amitji!

or you'll have to spend few days in Gujarat.

It hit me baby...

you go! you go!

I love you! I love you!

Amitji!

Bachchan...

- You're 'Sarkar' will be out next year.. - No, no...What are you saying?

- On Zee Tv. - He's talking about the movie...

Funny bone..

- My film flopped again. - Oh man! The sound of my conscience?

But when did it learn to ring the bell?

Oh My Khan! I'm standing here, love!

Oh, shorty Shahrukh!

- The graphics are great! Very good... - But I still got 'ZERO' stars, man.

Let me guess? It didn't have a story?

- Well, I took it to Mars... What else? - You're right.

Come on, let's have a drink.

Oh no... This one also flop?

I'll do my movie with the Roadies guy.

Are you watching Fathima and Katrina

This long scarf, I have already used and thrown it in 'Kajrare' song

Let me tell you something

No matter what you think, but I did KBC and Don better than him.

and his 'ZERO' has crossed the record of my 'Laal Badshah'

Hey, Ayushman? How are you?

Success party?

No, man. It's the unsuccess party. What are you talking man?

- Isn't this Saif's house? - Saif?

What success did he have? stupid 'Kalakandi'

Sara and Taimur.

Vicky, you gave me the wrong address again!

No, that's enough.

Sorry, guys! I have to leave.

'Cause if my brother Sunny locks the door, I'll have to jump the wall to get in

Let me dance more, please It's the only thing I know.

DJ Bobby play my song... DJ Bobby play my song...

DJ Bobby, play the song

that Amitji is telling you to play.

He will complete the rest

if any formaility is needed

its your boy Amit Shah

Everyone ate food, drank and left.

Aamir, why did our film not work?

We blindly spent so much money on it!

Our film had 2 girls as well.

Congratulations, Vijay Krishna Acharya!

You gave me my career's second failure.

Go to hell Vijay Krishna Acharya!

I told him that it was unrealistic to go on a ship sneakily and fight the british.

We should've adapted our history and shown something real.

we should face British enemy with courage and ...

play cricket

- Then? - The british actor didn't know cricket rules.

Her brother would've taught him.

- Mohahmed Kaif is not my brother. - Look at how she's lying.

She use to go Illhabad when she was kid Kaif use to do net practise

She would get him lunch. I saw it with my very own eyes.

I saw it with my very own eyes.

Look at how she's lying!

you both don't even have abs to show how could we expect hit film

I showed my six-pack abs.

for a change you could have showed 2 good expressions

Talk properly, okay?

I've achieved 3 times as much as you.

I've worked with all the 3 Khans.

%*##@!*D *&$$

- That's rude. - Friends don't fight. It's wrong.

Nothing is going to happen if we blame each other.

We must blame someone else.

- Adi! - Yeah, that's right.

You're absolutely right!

I tell you, this Adi is a scam!

He claims to have made DDLJ.

But DDLJ was good 'cause Yash Sahab use to be on set

I've decided not to work with Adi again!

Yeah!

- That's right. I'll never work with him. - Yeah, me too.

oh! whats happening?

- Y'all were saying something? - Adi, dear...

How are you?

Are Rani and your baby doing well?

Yes. I thought of launching a new villain in Dhoom 4.

No, no. I think it will be really interesting to see what the twins are doing right now.

After they did not die... After they clearly died.

That would be quite interesting.

One final twist!

Their 3rd brother.

I'll think about it.

Well, my money was lost.

Won't you get me a drink of your Unsuccess Party?

The d.. d... drink...

That shorty Shahrukh guzzled everything down!

What?

no worries I'll get for you

Imran, Get 1 full bottle and 3 Nip

He is very big Yashraj

who brought this camera

turn it off

Fuck@#$

For more infomation >> TVF's Unsucess Party | New Year Qtiyapa - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

300K SUBS SPECIAL Q&A with Face Reveal & Hindi Commentary - Duration: 23:48.

Arrrrr! I don't know how to start a commentary video.

Because I never done it before.

how about

Hey guys

Nah! that sound so LAME

Or how about

Hey wassup guys ?

Hmm! that sound so nice.

Hey wassup guys this is Prime and welcome back to a new episode of Clash Of Fun.

And yes this is my real voice. This is me speaking.

You guys asked me lots of questions.

So I have lots of questions to answer in this video. So without wasting any time.

Let's just jump into the Q&A session.

Roll the intro.

I am going to divide this Q&A video in 2 part

First part will be in English

I mean where I am going to answer all your questions in English

and the second part will be in Hindi

Where I'm going to answer your question in Hindi

So the first and most asked question from you guys is

I am from India

I hope you guys already guessed that from my accent

I am from Kolkata which is the capital of West Bengal state which is in India

And yes I am Indian

My favorite game is Battlefield

I have been playing battlefield since 2010 when I was in 11th standard.

Since then I have purchased every battlefield games that came out

When I get time from YouTube and video making

I play Battlefield V to relax myself

This is the second most asked question I guess.

I am 24, Spawned on 5th July 1994

My real name issssss. Subhajyoti.

S-U-B-H-A-J-Y-T-I

Yes I know it's a tricky name to pronounce

so you guys can call me with my in game name which is Prime

Girlfriend ?

what is that ?

a new Pokemon or a new gun in PUBG ?

Yes my parents know abut my channel

Yes they do support me

they watch my each and every videos

Specially my mother used to encourage me a lot

when I was struggling on YouTube at the very start

Boi! I saw this coming

I never wanted to leave clash of clans or clash royale

in fact I haven't left those games fully

I still visit those games but stopped making any videos on those games

Because I used to make clash of clans or clash royale funny videos

from the clips submitted by you guys

And when these games started losing popularity

people slowly stopped sending me their funny clips

and without your clips I can't make any videos

For example out of 50 clips

I make one 3 minute Clash of Clans video

Which mean to make one episode

I need approx 50 clips

But currently I'm getting 2-3 Clash of clans clips per week

Yes weekly I'm getting just 2-3 Clash of clans clips from you guys

This is the reason I stopped making Clash of clans or clash royale videos

Face reveal ?

Hmmmm on 500K

So quickly help me to reach that subscribers mark to see my ugly face

Just kidding I already did a half face reveal on my Instagram account

My Insta ID with link is in the description

Nah you don't have to go to my Insta account to see my face

Here it is. This is me

But you can always follow me on Insta for spicy memes and videos

My name in Pubg mobile is GenesisPrim3. There you go...

Currently I am using OnePlus 6

Those PUBG mobile footage I posts on YouTube are recorded in my OnePlus 6

Dude whatttttttttttt? I don't even have a motor bike...

I wanted to change my channel name to a totally different name

In fact I hosted the biggest giveaway of this channel just to change the name

Yes! Also finalised that I'll change this chanel name to 'Casual Tato'

But just before completing the final step

I came to know that because of youtube's policy I can't change my name fully

If I change my entirly then youtube will stop sending notifications to my existing 300K subscribers

Because they are subscribed to Clash of Fun not to Casual tato

And because of that I did't change my channel name

But I'm going to delete the Clash moment from the channel

Just going to keep it Clash of Fun. Easy and simple

Not just a pet I have many pets. I have 5 cats and 1 rabbit

Dusyant Singh he is the winner

Here is a imgae of him holding his gift

My subscribers are everything to me

I am here only because of you guys

That's why I do giveaway every month not to gain follower or subs

I just want to make yous happy

I don't have particular inspiration to start this channel

Back in 2012 I used to make battlefield montage videos

and upload them on facebook

At that time one of my friend told me to upload those videos on youtube

So I started uploading battlefield videos

That channel got terminated because of Copyright issues

On 16 July 2015 I started Clash Of Fun

I'm a casual PUBG Mobile player

and after editing videos I don't get that much of time to Rank Push

I am currently at Dimond V

Currently YouTube is my Full time job

Before I started this channel I used to work as a networking engineer

PewDiePie

He is a individual creator just like me

Unlike T-series he don't have a corporate army to do everything

As a individual creator myself I support pewds

Beside everything T-series doesn't pay taxes

I am not going to support a company who don't help their country by paying tax

That's a good question

When I started YouTube and wanted to make it full time job

at that time YouTube in India wasn't that much popular

because at that time JIO wasn't there

I just asked my parents to give me one year.

Don't want to sound melodramatic but this is what I told them just let me do something what I love

they kept their faith in me

And that's how I convinced them

Sony vegas pro 14

So guys that's it

Thanks for enduring my accent and my English

Today is the last day of this year

from tomorrow 2019 is starting

In this channel to gather we archived many things

Like we crossed 200K and 300K subscribers mark this year

This year I also started posting PUBG mobile videos

And this game helped me a lot to shape this channel, to grow this channel

Most impotently I got so many loving subscribers

I am grateful to you guys for subscribing to clash of fun

and thanks for keeping faith in me

I promise in 2019 I am going to work twice as much compare to 2018

Only for you guys

Just stay subbed to this channel

Happy new year 2019 everybody

Stay blessed and Stay Awesome.

And from here I'm going to start the second part of the Q&A which will be in Hindi language

For more infomation >> 300K SUBS SPECIAL Q&A with Face Reveal & Hindi Commentary - Duration: 23:48.

-------------------------------------------

এলেম ও আলেমদের মাঝে পার্থক্য | ডঃ মুজাফফর বিন মহসিন | Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> এলেম ও আলেমদের মাঝে পার্থক্য | ডঃ মুজাফফর বিন মহসিন | Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Girls' Frontline - 5-2N RF Dragging Guide - Duration: 3:31.

Hello everyone, Ceia here.

Today I'll be introducing a method we've been testing out - which is 5-2N Rifle Dragging.

The rifles needed for this particular method would be - WA2000, SVD or M14.

You will also need these 4 specific handguns for this route.

If you do not have five-seven, you can replace her with PPK.

You will need 3 echelons for this route

A fodder echelon, a rifle to resupply and your main echelon.

You go along this route.

The 20,000 node that you'll see later occupying the middle captured helipad does drop green rarity equipment at a fairly decent rate.

This method nets you better equipment enhancement fodders than 3-2N RF dragging or 5-2N MG Dragging

In exchange for not having any corpses to be leveled. Only use this method to farm equipment fodder only.

The objective of this Rifle Dragging is to not allow the cannons to fire off a single shot at your handguns. Else your handguns will take too much damage for this to be cost effective

This route contains only armored units, so if you want to do your weekly armor kill quests, you can use this method as well.

This route will be much easier to manage once fairies are released. If you don't want to get cancer from 6-3N Zas Dragging or 3-2N RF Dragging, you can use this route instead.

Swap your handgun fodder echelon and main echelon around and retreat.

I hope this video has been useful to you, if so, perhaps give me a like, perhaps subscribe, share this video with your community if it has helped you.

and i will see you guys, next time

For more infomation >> Girls' Frontline - 5-2N RF Dragging Guide - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Les bières Brut sont-elles le nouveau champagne ? - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> Les bières Brut sont-elles le nouveau champagne ? - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Süper Cenk ve Wissper Oyuncak Bebek Toybox Sürpriz Kutular Açıyor Learn Colors with Wissper Doll - Duration: 7:35.

For more infomation >> Süper Cenk ve Wissper Oyuncak Bebek Toybox Sürpriz Kutular Açıyor Learn Colors with Wissper Doll - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Games4King G4K - Exceptional Egg Rescue Game Walkthrough 2018 - Duration: 6:02.

Games4King G4K - Exceptional Egg Rescue Game

For more infomation >> Games4King G4K - Exceptional Egg Rescue Game Walkthrough 2018 - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Официальное прикольное поздравление хомячков с Новым Годом 2019 - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Официальное прикольное поздравление хомячков с Новым Годом 2019 - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

new year muggulu 2019 with dots | new year special rangoli 2019 | new year kolam designs 2019 - Duration: 5:36.

happy new year kolam 2019

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét