Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Hey guys 👌 How are you?

good

I'm at the Nurburgring combined

I just access

to practice before the race

You know

in this circuit practice account

as rating, as you can see

I am

moment in what looks like top split

although there are only four registered

finally see that pilots participating in this race

then see

I'll go out for a few laps

with the car

and I see that lap time I

I'm doing time eight minutes thirty-five seconds approximately

VRS marking time is

eight minutes fourteen seconds and there are drivers who are doing

eight minutes with seventeen is a very good time

and I have to say that out with new pedals so

we'll see

that happens today in this circuit so complicated

Spotter: Eight minutes thirty two six four

well then

not bad guys

nothing bad

eh

At the moment I'm eighth

being the fourteenth car

so bad

good

just announced

you must leave the grid

I'm going to do with pilots participated

Mother of God, many people registered

I hope we do not go all these

because otherwise it will be a major blight

we are going to

go entering the race

and we're not placing

complicated circuit many blows

and how do you hit and towing are eight minutes

Car towing

and you can imagine the time that is lost

so I will be very cautious

to see what position I leave

because I understand that both pilot made several split

let's see what happens

So here I am

seven minutes warming I'll see that pilots go out

split evenly distributed

many people seven division eight Mother of God

divisions are also four, five and six

good

we will see how it gives us guys 👍

leave in eighth

Well I leave the eighth

Thus

Radio (other driver): Good Luck

Radio (Otro Piloto) : Have fun watch your mirrors, fair play

For the Radio: Good luck guys, good luck guys

Give me luck guys, let's see

What is happening

I will be very cautious

my goal is to finish the race

I do not feel like they hit me

and this race looks like it will end badly

Spotter: Green light, quiet in the first corner

Spotter: on the left

Spotter: Three online're on the right

Spotter: Three go online by the middle

Spotter: Three are online right

Spotter: You have one left

Spotter: three in a row Care

As you can see already bad start

Spotter: unobscured Left

Spotter: Put right

Spotter: It is on the left. Clean the left

Spotter: You have gasoline for five laps

come forward

Spotter: Clean the left

Spotter: You got left

Spotter: Clear left

Spotter: Car left

Spotter: Bear right

Spotter: unobscured Left

Spotter: It's on your left

Spotter: unobscured Left

Spotter: Left !!

Well first round

we have managed to finish

Spotter: Two laps

Spotter: You have one right

Spotter: unobscured Right

Spotter: Eight minutes forty-eight point nine Six Six

Spotter: Go through the left side

Spotter: on the left

Spotter: Three online're on the right

Spotter: Car left

Spotter: Vais parallel

Spotter: unobscured Left

Spotter: Ponte right

Spotter: It's on your left

Fuck with people

Spotter: Slow car on the left

Spotter: Standing on the left Car

Spotter: Move left

Spotter: You have gasoline for two laps

goodbye 👋

Spotter: Left

Well I think I'll have

one last quiet back

Spotter: This is it. Last lap

Spotter: Eight minutes and thirty-eight point one-eight. You are among the top ten

Well as always

people go out to this circuit to die

and I turn to be in my starting position

Spotter: car stopped in the middle of the track

Spotter: car stopped right Care

Spotter: Left

Spotter: Beware car in the middle front

Spotter: Move left

Well here we go

Well here I am entering finish line

Spotter: Checkered Flag

Spotter: Genial well fought

Sixth. Damn fine 🙌

fuck very well 🙌

I have had a brush with another car

I think I've taken one ahead

but that was zigzagging, I had to stop somewhere

I got the nose of the car or getting into, and finally we have beaten

people are very agonies and we have given

Well, what are we going to do about it

ehhh

as a sixth well

very well

and Michael apologizing to all pilots because it has tied up

good

I am very happy guys 😁

I went out in eighth place and I finished sixth

when the output I left forward for nearly all pilots

and I then recovered in the race, as always

You see this is iRacing

the end turns put you in your place

Well let's see the replay

let's see the boys repeat

to see how it went

this output so complicated

this output so complicated

I'll put the Far Chase view

ayy my mother

and good

let's see boys

all right

as you see I left my room without moving, the other drivers

zigzagged

making three online

with this

with this

Super braking curve

people are very crazy

but good

I've had to go left

as you see it passed me everyone

three cars that have crashed

my mother 🙈 another out

another who has clashed here in front

You see if it's better sometimes out from behind

another car went off the track is 🙈

Here I started to pick up speed

I've stuck to these cars ahead

This car brakes locked, my mother 🙈

lock in that curve is not giving or four laps at this circuit

the car behind is very nervous

I missed him and went off the track has three corners later

here you see

Here are some that have crashed

this car has gone green

I missed this, go see if you kill you

If you are going to kill themselves

my mother

as you can to pass cars and get twenty sixth

I do not get it

Here these two forward that have collided end 🙈

This is the michael who was goofing

both run

to stop evil in this curve is that really

another car that has left track

people think that because you're

slowly in the first round

You're slower than the man but

look yourself what ehh

I'll fast forward rewind

another car that has left track

my mother 🙈

It can only be one

I will be putting race incidents

buahhh

my mother

Here I have given a twist to this that has not been much

but good

This car has gone

others who have clashed

Mother of God to blow 🙈

go blow

another who was killed

see this that has happened so fast

this car back out again and kills again

I really do not understand anything

buahhh

I do not understand anything

but how can you turn this friend curve?

michael this look that goes liando

others who have gone

but this pilot will be given two laps of this circuit?

but, seriously?

if you go out at every turn

I do not understand anything

other

I do not understand anything

another that has come out four times

This marks not because as incident

and well it's over

for nothing guys here have this race so

spectacular running with people who are very sick in the head

I really do not understand anything

ehh

for I have finally left the

sixth leaving the eighth

ehhh

when I have almost come to be the last

but you see people

leaving

without having given no two laps

to fool people and get ahead

And this is what there is

I guess third split

Yes because

if third split and good

for nothing guys

I hope to take some irating

and not lose much safety rating. To see how many incidents I have had

zero has not told me rubbing I've had

nor did it have counted as incident

good

for nothing

nothing guys

This is what has given

Nurburgring and follies of people

I hope you liked it

If so please give me like 👍

and if you are not subscribed to the channel, subscribe 👌

See you guys in the next video ciao 👋

👋 goodbye

For more infomation >> iRacing SBS: (No VR) Esta carrera pinta mal Porsche Nurburgring Combined 🙈 - Duration: 41:16.

-------------------------------------------

ROCK Hydrogel Installation Tutorial - Duration: 4:48.

Open the package and take out the contents

Take the alcohol wipe out of the package

Use the alcohol wipe to remove any contaminants on your device's screen

Then, use the dry cleaning cloth to gently wipe off any excess alcohol

and sweep dust off the screen

Take your time, as dust tends to fall back onto the screen

The hydrogel protector has 3 labelled tabs

Identifying tab 1, peel off the white backing film

Align the small cut-out with the phone's speaker

Then press down

In this tutorial,

we are demonstrating this layer can be peeled off

and repositioned as necessary

Once aligned, gently press it down onto the screen

Smooth out any large bubbles formed

Peel off the tab labelled 2.

Slowly adhere the protector to the screen using light pressure

To adhere the rest of the protector, you will use a squeegee

Lift up tab 3 to where the squeegee is

Slide the squeegee across the surface, applying even pressure

Gently push down the edges of the hydrogel protector,

following the curvature of your device's screen

Push out any remaining bubbles if necessary

If there are some small bubbles remaining,

they will come out within 24 hours

Peel off the last layer to reveal the hydrogel protector

Finally, smooth out the edges

End result!

For more infomation >> ROCK Hydrogel Installation Tutorial - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Новогоднее поздравление 2019!!! - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Новогоднее поздравление 2019!!! - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Feliz 2019! AGRADECIMENTOS, Mudanças 2019 + Segundo canal - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> Feliz 2019! AGRADECIMENTOS, Mudanças 2019 + Segundo canal - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

The Plotfathers- Goa plans in bollywood style - Duration: 8:32.

For more infomation >> The Plotfathers- Goa plans in bollywood style - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

New Year's Nightmare in the Woods: I Chainsawed The Hater! - Duration: 9:31.

Hey guys and girls! Enduro Master here!

Today I continue testing the Kold Kutters. Done some riding already...

Studs don't grip well. Sometimes it feels as I don't have them a all.

This is because in such a deep snow the studs don't help.

Today is hte 31th December, the New Year eve. Let me wish you a Happy New Year!

Today my riding fellows are Sasha on KTM EXC 300 TPI...

Sergei Jerkman on Husqvarna TE 300. Hopy it will be tough!

Also, at the end of this video there will be a surprise!

Want to give a dislike?!

Today I am going to fulfill the wish of every blogger!

So, watch till the end!

Damn!

I'm sliding, impossible to ride!

Ok got it, studs started working!

It throws to the left there, and you can't catch yourself!

Stop it!

How the hell has he made it throuth nar this hitch!

You were close to hang on this tree like a Christmass toy!

Seems I can't move on! :D

Daddy Frost is too sicky! :D

This is how we celebrate the New Year! Much better then setting and drinking.

Woods, hills, and dirty bikes. All you need for a good celebration!

Fucking Hell!..

Great!

Now, time for the promised surprice at the end!

As I mentioned YouTube introduced a cool thing

Now it shows IP address of all who gives dislike!

And, by this, find their real address.

Ok I got you, bastard!

Who gave a dislike?!

He rides as shit, His bike is a piece of shit!

I would ride this slope better even on my old Honda Civic

Video qaulity is shitty! Here is my Dislike!

Take it!

Now let's fulfill every bloggers dream!

Ah, gag...

Uncle blogger, please let me go!

I won't write bad comments any more! You have the greatest bike on the world!

And the Music!

Are you right-, or left-handed?

Righty, why?..

Let me put my mask of ignorance!

Uncle blogger, uncle blogger, please let me go!

Give me your hand!

Fuck, I made my clothes dirty!

These haters always suck...

Put a dislike...

Now I have to dig frozen soil...

Another one!?

What?

Still breathing?!

Come here...

That's it.

Shit, now I have to dig deeper!..

Forgot the hand!.. Shit!..

Wolves will eat it...

For more infomation >> New Year's Nightmare in the Woods: I Chainsawed The Hater! - Duration: 9:31.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 43: recording a CD with Seldom Sene, part 1 - Duration: 10:02.

This is María and this is Hester. Together we are the CONSORT COUNSELLORS!

Welcome to a very special episode of Consort Counsellors!

We are in the kitchen of Schuilkerk "De Hoop"

because we are building up in the church

for our fifth CD recording with Seldom Sene Recorder Quintet

for our label Brilliant Classics!

We are very excited about this recording because the repertoire has all been written especially for our ensemble

by international composers from Greece, the Netherlands and Germany.

We are looking forward to let the world hear this music for the first time!

We will tell you a little bit more about each of the pieces and each of the composers as the recording proceeds.

We just got the keys of the church and we are building up at the moment. We'll show you what's going on inside.

In these boxes are all the parts that we need to build up an installation for the first piece

that we are going to record tomorrow and the day after,

which is called "Ten Dipoles" by the Greek composer Aspasia Nasopoulou.

Ten Dipoles is a series of ten short pieces of music of two to three minutes each.

Each of the pieces is based on a different opposition and each of these oppositions is called a "dipole".

This is a concept that comes from ancient Greek philosophy. It refers to opposites which need each other to exist

and which lie at the basis of all existing things. For example: good and bad.

There is no "good" without "bad", good and bad need each other to exist.

And so, we have different opposition's like female|male, limited|unlimited, square|oblong, etc.

Another level of opposites is an ensemble of instruments

especially created for us by Ernst Dullemond and Horst Rickels.

They are called the "Ten Free Aerophones".

The main part of the installation is made out of wooden organ pipes.

They have been used by Horst Rickels before, in another installation, and now we transformed them

into a special instrument for the pieces of Aspasia.

The idea of the ten free aerophones is that they somehow oppose the "perfect flute".

So, the instrument we made is a little bit clumsy, it creates only a few tones

and actually the tones are not stable, they're just moving around a bit...

You may be wondering: how do these aerophones work? Do they work by themselves? No!

And that gives an extra layer of complexity to the performance of this piece,

because, besides playing the recorder, we need to use three different pedals to control the aerophones.

The multitasking starts right here, with this set of pedals. One pedal is connected to this organ pipe.

When I press it, this is the sound...

When I press this little box here, the pipe starts to "live", let's say, it starts moving.

The pitch will change with the movement.

The other pedal is attached to this beautiful tree up here, with real birds on it. The sound will be like this:

We all have a set of three such pedals, as Hester just showed.

Each of us has a special effect that is different.

Hester has the birds, there is someone who has this little box here this makes a sort of cow sound...

Then there is this special little pipe with four different sounds, that produces a cluster.

So we all have our special little effect!

Interaction with these free aerophones goes in different manners.

Sometimes they interrupt us, or we interrupt them...

...and sometimes we collaborate in a nice way...

It is a great challenge for our mind to control all this installation besides our own playing!

Coffee keeps us going! It's essential to the success of any CD recording.

Don't forget your coffee!

This is our sound engineer and sound wizard Andrea Friggi!

Andrea, what is your role in this process?

I make sure that they play the piece several times,

I make an overview of what they did and what they still need to do.

Then I collect the material at the end and we put together all the pieces...

and... they get their masterpiece!

Here we are, at the office upstairs! From here, Andrea listens to all we play downstairs,

he checks that we do the correct thing, he gives us some advice for the next take...

As you see, we are not in the church anymore.

Our schedule was so tight that we didn't have any time left to record material for our Consort Counsellors episode.

But, let's carry on!

"Quo quondam victa furore" by Paul Leenhouts is actually the oldest piece in the CD.

It was written back in 2015 - way back!

However, you could also say that this is the most virtuosic piece in this album,

because Paul Leenhouts is a recorder player, and a very good one!

Therefore, he writes things that work and are very effective on the recorder - but also very demanding!

The title of the piece has to do with madness, and madness is exactly what you hear all through the piece

in the form of crazy dialogues, interruptions, competition between voices,

strange collaborations between members of the ensemble, while others may be in their own little world...

It is all a sort of "dictionary of madness", you could say.

Working with Paul Leenhouts as a composer is very special to us because we all studied with him.

Therefore, he knows us very well. In this piece he has written solo sections for all of us,

where "our madness" excels in our own personal way. It's very interesting to see how the composer sees us

and how we are translating our own "madness" through the material he has written for us.

If I listen to Maria's solo I think that the madness is expressed in a very "cool" way.

The motives played on the Paetzold c-bass remind me of typing in a computer in a very fast and frantic way,

and this fits Maria very well: going on and on, never give up, never give up...

If I may describe Hester's solo then, I think it has something that may be slightly characteristic of Hester,

which is that she can play fast values very well and in a very fluent way, but also that she has...

...a slight tendency to speed up.

Indeed, you can hear in this solo that the underlying voices are slowly pushing her to play faster and faster

until the moment comes in which she naturally "explodes".

Thank you so much for watching this week!

Next week we'll tell you about the rest of the pieces that we have recorded for this album - stay tuned!

For now: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

For more infomation >> Episode 43: recording a CD with Seldom Sene, part 1 - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

【暴露】あの時の裏話、年内最後だから全部話します!【野球】 - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> 【暴露】あの時の裏話、年内最後だから全部話します!【野球】 - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

【Banished】ゆっくり開拓村 Season2 Part23【ゆっくり実況】 - Duration: 11:50.

For more infomation >> 【Banished】ゆっくり開拓村 Season2 Part23【ゆっくり実況】 - Duration: 11:50.

-------------------------------------------

Bairn At Work | Shooting In The Wild - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Bairn At Work | Shooting In The Wild - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

(EN/日) 수면유도 헤어 메이크업(뮤직비디오 테스트 메이크업) [소리] - Duration: 6:40.

SoRi's Youtube Channel

(Receiving a massage)

"~First time being welcomed like this"

Tomorrow fighting!

Hi everyone,

Sori here!

I am currently

at a practice studio

for the big music video shoot tomorrow,

and met up with a stylist that a met yesterday,

who will be in charge of the makeup for tomorrow,

in order to do the final test

regarding my hair and makeup tomorrow.

(Here we go!)

(You'd be able to witness the professional's touch.)

Do you have makeup on right now?

Just lotion in the morning.

I'm gonna apply some moisturizer in the morning then.

(Receiving facial massage)

Is this your first time in front of the camera?

- Yes. - Can I ask your name?

It's Washizuka

It could be mouthful so Washi is fine.

This is the first time for Washi san to be in front of the camera.

I'm a bit shy. Cameras are scary.

(Gossiping)

Now, we're gonna put on makeup

that fits the the outfit, and the concept, of the music video.

I didn't dye (my eyebrows)

So, I'm concerned whether I should match my eyebrows color to that of my hair,

or not. it's a conundrum.

We're now finished with eyebrows and eyeshadow makeup.

(Applying eye makeup)

(Now it's time for hair makeup)

So we've preminarily tried out the makeup for tomorrow's shoot!

Added some thin layer for eyebrows!

while sticking with "natural" look.

The same goes to the lips.

the concept is a natural beauty, that doesn't need much makeup.

If you check out the surrounding of me,

It's a bit uncomfortable, their gazed focused on me... and the camera.

I'll give my best tomorrow!

Now then, fighting for tomorrow! Thank you so much!

For more infomation >> (EN/日) 수면유도 헤어 메이크업(뮤직비디오 테스트 메이크업) [소리] - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

Móng Hổ - Móng Gấu Đẹp Và Lời Chúc Năm Mới 2019 Của Qúy Ma Rừng - Duration: 7:32.

For more infomation >> Móng Hổ - Móng Gấu Đẹp Và Lời Chúc Năm Mới 2019 Của Qúy Ma Rừng - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 엄정화(Uhm Jung Hwa) - 다가라(Go Away, Everyone) - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 엄정화(Uhm Jung Hwa) - 다가라(Go Away, Everyone) - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Ritals - Buon anno [sub FRA] - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Ritals - Buon anno [sub FRA] - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Mùa buồn ! - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Mùa buồn ! - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

The Nightmare Beast - The Dream Courts FINAL Boss - Tibia - Duration: 5:43.

Hello, Tibian

It's time to fight the Final boss from Dream Courts Quest

The Nightmare Beast

In order to be able to face the beast at all, we must fight and win 5 battles in the arena.

Since then, we can fight the final bite daily

in a maximum of 10 players.

We beat him in a team of 300-400 lvl.

Boss itself is very easy.

Just block it on the left side so he can't attack team and beat with all your power.

There are 5 tentacles on arena as well.

The only problema is the curse that appears during the fight.

The infected player changes to Spectre

after 14 seconds he transforms into Phantasm

to be eliminated from the arena after 10 seconds.

Of course you can avoid being thrown away.

For this purpose, another player must use a mask on cursed player with a curse

and take the curse on himself.

We create a mask after using Totem in the middle of the room.

It should be remembered that there is a cooldown for the use of a mask

therefore it is worth to beat Nightmare beast in at least 7-person team

and try to not lost any people.

The teamwork is important here

It's worth to watch how it works on the film.

The boss was weaker than we thought and we killed him much faster than I thought.

After killing Beast we can pick up Dream Warrior outfit from Undala or Vanys.

Have a nice time watching, See you on the Tibian trails

and do not forget to hit the like button! huuutszzzzzz

For more infomation >> The Nightmare Beast - The Dream Courts FINAL Boss - Tibia - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

AVENGERS 4: END GAME - Minecraft TRAILER! (Official Re-Animation) - Duration: 2:38.

This thing on?

Hey miss Potts if you find this recording

Don't feel bad about this

Part of the journey is the end

Just for the record being adrift in space with zero promise of rescue is more fun than it sounds

Food and water ran out four days ago

Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning

And that'll be it

When I drift off I will dream about you

It's always you

Thanos did exactly what he said he was gonna do

He wiped out

50% of all living creatures

We lost. All of us

We lost friends. We lost family

We lost a part of ourselves

This is the fight of our lives

This is gonna work Steve.

I know it is, cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't.

Hi is anyone home this is Scott Lang

We met a few years ago - at the airport - in Germany. I got really big Is this an old message

Antman. I know you know, I know you know that

This is from front door

That's me. Can you pass me in?

For more infomation >> AVENGERS 4: END GAME - Minecraft TRAILER! (Official Re-Animation) - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

[18+ too hot] REACTING TO EXO - LOVE SHOT ❤️🔫 - FANBOY - German/English - Duration: 5:48.

hey exo-l welcome to this reaction video we filmed this reaction after this mv was released. So uploading this after a long time but we have to show - how we liked LOVE SHOT Have Fun <3

Welcome to a new video

Finally

Why I say "finally" - they released a mv last month

but they released a new music video quickly

You have watched the teaser, havent you?

yeah i watched it

The teaser were so great

I loved the choreo

and we waited 10 hours to watch this MV

because we HAVE to do this reaction - ITS EXO!!

common lets start this mv

This reaction should be online today (LOL - sry after 3 weeks I could do it)

Lets start

Im so hyped

OMG

Start

Wow Sehun

Holy shit

it sounds so good

That looks so great!!!

awesome

Chen..... he is my bias

Make this Song looooooooouuuuuddddddeeeeeerr

Did Kai have a neckline *OMG* ?

i think yes

There is the neckline

dude, have you seen it??

the outfits are so nice

I love the dark background

they should do a film all together

it looks so cineastic

Did you see this move *.* ???

Great

D.O. looks like in the past

What have chanyeol in his hair?

I guess its glitter

Omg - did you see this muscles

he didn't wear something under his jacket

you have to chilllllllllll

i cant chill when i see EXO

How they touching their crotch

I think all the fangirls are unconscious now

chanyeol doesnt wear something........

xiumin against baekhyun

is he devil??

I would also let myself be shot down by this weapon

its whiskey there, or no its apple juice

D.O looks so good

the scenery looks so great

they did a good job

in contrast to the last video I think that's better

Yeah

This dance is a real porn

its too sexy

is this Blood there?

on top of the grooves

in the gas station - i thought there is blood

No its just rosty

OMG

AWESOME

This mv was perfect

i agree

I read in whatsapp groups that the LOVE SHOT MV is really good

so i get high expectations

I had high expectations too

this video is so great

I felt in love

Im wondering the Performance of this Song <3

Exo got me again"

with this song, they got me

They are in the top again

the real kings

Dont forget to like our video

Our video and the MV

Subscribe us

Comment, how you love this video and who is your bias

And stream the EXO MV

They deserve many views

It has 5,4 M views right now

That will raise

It should brake the record

its time to say goodbye

BYEEEEEEE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét