Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Thank you for watching this video. Please help us to improve our chanel by subscribing for watching more videos....!

The fire burns wave don't care and they

Love us we keep wasting our way to the bridge skull

We fall apart all together

Forever Oh

This fear is all we know

Those streets right through the sea I'll go everywhere you go. So

Chicago for the culture to

Mr. Scott, oh the smoke

Is falling

Oh No

All together

Resolving

Down the street right through the city

I'll go everywhere you go from Chicago to the coast, Utah. Mr

Scott stole the smoke right through the Justice is all we know

Oh

We

You

You

Don't have to

Sunshine and rain some things don't change

Thinking about the days. We were young. We were younger and awesome and always we're done

We were young we were young let me give it back

I'm real Oh

Don't have to rate

my

sunshine

Some things don't change

Thinking about the days. We were young. We were younger

innocent in all ways

It's such relieved let me give it back

Feels like

Oh

He'll die

You

Save me sad don't know we

I'm trying to make okay

Last time

In the dark

Good

Call

Kevin Lee I

Don't wanna sleep

on your knees

But your father back to me guess

Good

Wicked love so you can get hyper coming down. I feel alive anywhere. Anyway, I will love you

Just you and I to set me down we walk the line whenever things go wrong I take it for you

Kill me

So you can get high coming up I feel anywhere anyway I will

Just you and I to set the job where

After you

Tell me y'all

Yeah, so can't be that you know

You

We never

See your Connors in the dog the dog the time I see the colors of your

See your goddess in the dark still time. I see the colors of your

You

Turn me on baby. I can't sing

Nobody

Does but I got nobody so I do it

Every single night. I can't even hear the news

Oh, yeah, yeah mrs. From college, but if you Liz

Lincoln's idea

No more I wanna focus

But I got nobody Oh

But I'm a nobody

We'll never be worth part maybe in magazines, but do you still be a star?

Because in the dark, you can't see shiny cars. That's when you need it

Will you always share?

because

Your primary if I

I

Am slowly learning that the things you promised me are

burnin

Like the embers of a thousand willow trees and every single secret

Has been broadcast like TV now all the threads are severed that we're tying you to me. I

Thought we were friends but now we're enemies

I

Thought we were friends but now we're and

Armies, pull your knife out of my back your blood runs black

I was just surprised it how you turned on me so fast I let you and

Held you close my blood flows like a river cuz I trusted you the most and now I know it's over

No, it's over

It's over now, I know it's over

I was so naive I even let you in my home

Took you out for dinner and let you wear my clothes. I can't even breathe

I have your sense the lanai knows it's like I almost miss you. I should have known I

thought we were friends, but now we're and armies I

Thought we we're friends but now we're and

Nominees, pull your knife out of my back your blood runs black

I was just surprised at how you turned on me so fast I let you and

Help you close my blood flows like a river cuz I trusted you the most and now I know it's over

Oh, I

Thought we were friends but now we're and armies I

Thought we we're friends but now we're and

Armies, pull your knife out of my back your blood runs black

I was just surprised at how you turned on me so fast I let you and

Help you close my blood flows like a river cuz I trusted you the most and now I know it's over

You can be my guide keep me company

It's all beneath

Me

Like I take you out you keep my warning mask

Until your touch

Oh

You

Told your touch I can't get Oh

Harbinger symphonies

Before it was silent perhaps it for you me

Every melody is time

I see

Imagine we took it away too far

I know we'd be alright, you know, we will be alright, if you about my sudden you sound good in the dark

I know we be. Alright. No, we would be alright

No before you baby certify you bear

Oh

Son

Day

They ask you

For more infomation >> NEW YEAR MIX 2019 | Best EDM - House - Bass - Trap Music | Party Dance Music Mix 2019 #3 - Duration: 49:39.

-------------------------------------------

ManiYa - Sub4Sub ගැන්සිය (Sub4Sub Gang) | Sinhala Disstrack - Duration: 3:29.

Yeah

I'm ManiYa

There are what selfie raps are, boi!

Alright then. let's start!

Stepped into YouTube with every single prayer

Sub for sub comments on me they get so hot like flares

Hard-ass working dweebs are talking about us on their stage

We're the 'Digital' ones who begs for subs for 'God sake!'

Comments getting spammed but we ain't never backing up

Spread the cancer until we grind to reach the very top

An army is on their making, that's why you feeling the warmth

Hey, Sub4Sub Gang, let me hear your hoorah!

It's the Sub4Sub Gang here, we're the Sub4Sub Gang here

This's the 2k18 style of begging like a warrior

It's the Sub4Sub Gang here, we're the Sub4Sub Gang here

This's the 2k18 style of begging like a warrior

We never need not be shy cuz this is what we always do

Numbers gone up on my channel, what ya gonna say now?

Lick my ass now, and I will lick your ass back

I'll give you anything to get my "subscriber packs"

This ain't just a plead, more of an outstanding art

A way of life not everyone can equally meet

Say whatever you want, but we ain't stopping

So shut the f*ck up and smash the goddamn red button!

It's the Sub4Sub Gang here, we're the Sub4Sub Gang here

This's the 2k18 style of begging like a warrior

It's the Sub4Sub Gang here, we're the Sub4Sub Gang here

This's the 2k18 style of begging like a warrior

Yeah

STFU and press that red button!

It's the Sub4Sub Gang here!

If you subscribe me, I'll subscribe you back!

I'm ManiYa

Besides me is Kapila Undukapuchcha

RASPAT!

Sir, could you help me?

Not these, sir.. I want subscribers...

If you want keep this, or f*ck off from here!

Don't be like that, sir..

Sir, Sub for Sub?

What?

Man, aren't you ashamed to beg like this?

If you want to beg, then beg with dignity.

Go away, go away..

For more infomation >> ManiYa - Sub4Sub ගැන්සිය (Sub4Sub Gang) | Sinhala Disstrack - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

The Gift of Hockey - GEICO Insurance - Duration: 0:40.

This is nice.

Happy anniversary.

Is that what I think it is?

I don't know...

it's a hockey stick.

There's more-

A puck and skates.

Oh Ed...

You nailed it!

The other one's in the car!

Hockey's here.

The savings never left.

GEICO, proud partner of the NHL.

For more infomation >> The Gift of Hockey - GEICO Insurance - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

happy new year muggulu 2019 with dots | new year rangoli designs 2019,new year kolam 2019 - Duration: 10:53.

rangoli designs

For more infomation >> happy new year muggulu 2019 with dots | new year rangoli designs 2019,new year kolam 2019 - Duration: 10:53.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Great Street Interview Videos or Vox Pop Videos for YouTube - Duration: 8:01.

For more infomation >> How I Make Great Street Interview Videos or Vox Pop Videos for YouTube - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

Aquaman- VIHULLS - Duration: 1:16.

Hey, what are you doing?

hold still.

We need water

- to start this machine.

and you are the closest source of water.

Oh sorry, we are in desert,

and I'm almost dry.

So That's all what is left over.

go and just pee on it.

Save every drop of water.

otherwise it will have to work with such things.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét