Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

For more infomation >> More Golden Opportunities & Settlements in 2019 - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Postre Tres Leches/Dulce Pasión Kids - Duration: 12:56.

Hello Hello! How are you? I hope you are super good

And good in today's video as you would see in the title of

Down here How to make a dessert

Three Milks And well I do not want to do more

So let's start

sponge cake ingredients

6 Eggs

1 cup of flour

1 cup of sugar

1/4 cup of milk

1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder

2 teaspoons vanilla

And 1 pinch of salt

The first thing we are going to do

Beat egg whites until stiff

Once the whites begin to froth

We add the salt

Once we have them ready to snow

We pass them to another bowl and reserve them

in the same bowl of the egg whites

As it is without washing it and nothing

Let's beat the yolks

We add the sugar and continue beating

The idea is

That the color of the yolks is a lighter yellow

and that the sugar dissolves

The consistency will look creamy

As you see it on the screen, the color has changed

We add the baking powder to the flour and mix

We alternate the flour with the milk

Finally the vanilla

we incorporate whites until stiff

to our mix with enveloping movement

The time is approaching when my mom is going to explain

When you do not know anything in life and you have to call your mom because without her you would not be anything

This is enveloping movement

How to scrape the edges

I can beat it in a blender

But the mixture loses air

What you want is for the pasta to have air

What do you need to do to get air?

so that the milks enter

this is always inward enveloping movement

A) Yes!? (Mommy will be walking!!)

scrape the edges

when we finally incorporate the whites

we place the mixture in a medium rectangular mold

Oiled and floured

take to the preheated oven

this varies from your oven, mine lasted 23 minutes

when we see that it begins to brown

we insert a knife in the middle

and if we see that it comes out completely clean

it means that our sponge cake is ready

ingredients, milks

1 can of evaporated milk

1 cup of sweet cream

and 1 can of condensed milk

this step is very easy

we will only mix the three milks, that simple

this is completely optional but you can add

1 spoon of vanilla or if you are an adult liqueur

something super important, if you want to make this recipe

and you want your mom to keep letting you make recipes

you have to clean up all your disaster

laughter*

now with a fork we are going to puncture all the sponge cake

then add the milks

so that all the sponge cake is wet

not that here on the left I am very wet and here on the right I did not reach the milks to put

all the same

I want you to remember that I'm nothing professional in this

It's my first time decorating a cake so DO NOT JUDGE

PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE

remember to decorate it

It is completely optional but I wanted to do it to give it a touch

cutest

if you want to use whipping cream

and you get lazy or I do not know

remember that the any supermarket

they sell a premix that you just have to add milk and ready

It already appeared decorated why?

because reality takes about 5 hours

decorating

we can leave it like that

but I'll give you a better touch I'll put sprinkles

to finish I'm going to put candies that look like cherries

And well this was all the video today

I hope you liked it if you like it remember to give me a like

subscribe by clicking on the red button below that says subscribe

And activate the notification bell so you do not miss any of my new videos

Share it with your friends through all your social networks

follow me on all my social networks

subscribe to my second channel Celeste21

BYE

For more infomation >> Postre Tres Leches/Dulce Pasión Kids - Duration: 12:56.

-------------------------------------------

retrospectiva 2018 - Bruno Souto Tv - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> retrospectiva 2018 - Bruno Souto Tv - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Game of Thrones 5x04 REACTION ¨SONS OF THE HARPY¨ - Duration: 16:12.

Hello everyone! Welcome to my reaction channel!

My name is Pilar.

And today I'm going to be reacting to the fourth episode of season 5 of Game of Thrones.

Okay, so from everything that's been happening,

the things I look forward seeing the most are:

1) Tyrion and Daenerys's first encounter.

2) Sansa and Theon meeting again after all these years.

I mean, with Reek.

And umm..

3) What will Cersei do to Margaery,

And how is she going to-

Because you can clearly see she is SO jealous and furious and wants to do something evil to her.

So yeah those are the three things are the one I've been thinking about the most.

Sooo, le't go now to see this episode.

But before pressing play, don't forget to subscribe if you haven't done it already.

And make sure you click on that little bell so you make sure you know as soon as I upload a new reaction.

And check out my Patreon account, there I post early access and uncut reactions.

So there you can find more reactions!

Okay, enough said, here we go!!

Agh Jesus.

Oh God.

Brienne's birth place!

Is he thinking about her?

But as soon as they realize that sh is missing they will start a war against Lannisters anyway..

Wtf are they doing now?

Are they getting rid of the alcohol?

What- Who are these people?

What- What's that?

Oh okay they are like evil religious freaks.

Cause he's gay?

Oh God.

HE IS YOUR KING you fuc%& assholes!!!!

Oh God.

She's right.

Cersei just.. wow

That was low.

Good one Melisandre.

Don't-

Don't start with my Melisandre.

Stop making me jealous.

Jon gets so nervous lol

mother fu$%&, wtf.

Good one Jon.

GTFO!

What?

How did she know about you know nothing Jon Snow?

Good one Jon, good for you!

Wait what?

Why is he- Why-

Oh no, don't leave.

Oh God, they arrived in Dorne.

Oh this one is dying.

Whenever they start talking about death it means he is going to be dead soon.

Oh God.

Oh with his leftie!

That's sexy.

Tyrion haven't met Jorah before?

Oh goood.

He is so smart.

I he going to cover his mouth again?

Leave him.

They are going to get killed.

They are too many of them.

Is that Grey Worm?

Did they kill Grey Worm?

No... they can't.

*realises grey worm is alive.*

Well done Grey Worm.

Fuck yes Selmy!

Omg, just 2 against all of them?

Is he dead?

Okay, umm..

I'm not 100% sure if they are both, Selmy and Grey Worm, really death.

I mean, we saw them lying there at the ned, wounded but...

Were they just like fainted or dead dead?

God.

What I can take out of all this is that I think that

If Jorah comes backs, umm-

with Tyrion.

And they both say they want to serve her or help her get back in the Iron Throne,

Then Daenerys will be so desesperate that she may welcome them happily.

That's one of the predictions I think will happen.

Another prediction will be that Jaime or Bronn, one of these fine men will be killed soon.

I mean... that conversation they had:

¨How would you like to die?¨

That means on of them is going to die.

My God please, not Jaime. Not Jaime please!

What else..

That was really mean what Cersei did to Margaery. Making her brother get imprisoned.

God, that was a low punch.

My prediction on that will be that...

That religious freaks group will end up killing Tommen.

And maybe they'll kill Margeary's brother too?

Something is going to happen with those freaks.

Cause that witch said all Cersei's children where going to die.

So I think Tommen will be death soon.

Wait, unless-

Unless those religious freaks kill Loras first, and then Margeary kill Tommen herself in revenge?!

No no, I don't think so...

But we do know he is going to die soon.

Last two things I have to say...

1) I don't know what is gonna happen to Varys now.

Cause..-

Cause he is alone now without Tyrion.

So idk where is he gonna go now.

Maybe he will go to look for Daenerys by himself, and there he will meet them there or something like that.

And last thing I have to say, and it's similar of what I said last episode...

And it's that I'm really scared for Sansa.

Oh God, please don't get tortured by Ramsey girl or- idk.

God. Poor girl. Poor girl.

So yeah guys, that's all for tonight.

Hope you guys enjoyed this reaction!

Don't forget to leave your comments and to like the video if you liked it!

And I will see you soon for episode 5!

Big kiss to you all!

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones 5x04 REACTION ¨SONS OF THE HARPY¨ - Duration: 16:12.

-------------------------------------------

Elimi Bırakma 24. Bölüm Fragmanı - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Elimi Bırakma 24. Bölüm Fragmanı - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

BİR LİTRE GÖZYAŞI 14.BÖLÜM FRAGMANI - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> BİR LİTRE GÖZYAŞI 14.BÖLÜM FRAGMANI - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

❤ Say My Name ❤ - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> ❤ Say My Name ❤ - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

30 ShowBiz Celebrities Who Should Run For President - Duration: 4:30.

30 ShowBiz Celebrities Who Should Run For President

For more infomation >> 30 ShowBiz Celebrities Who Should Run For President - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Tin Mới 31/12/2018 - TỔNG THỐNG TRUMP ĐIẾNG NGƯỜI ỦY BAN TRUẤT PHẾ DONALD TRUMP #019 @E4U - Duration: 38:02.

For more infomation >> Tin Mới 31/12/2018 - TỔNG THỐNG TRUMP ĐIẾNG NGƯỜI ỦY BAN TRUẤT PHẾ DONALD TRUMP #019 @E4U - Duration: 38:02.

-------------------------------------------

Favorite Books, Audiobooks, & Authors of 2018! - Duration: 15:02.

Hey guys it's Trina! It is the end of the year so this is my list of favorite

books, audiobooks, authors, and narrators of 2018. I know that's a lot of stuff to

get through but I wanted to talk about it all together. I want to just do one big

gushy video. I've got seven favorite books that I read this year The first

was In The After by Demitria Lunetta. It's a world where basically like aliens

have taken over and people are just trying to survive. It is YA and

there's a sequel to it but I didn't like the sequel as much. But if you wanted

more out of like The 5th Wave, if you like stories like that, like zombie type

stories, or alien invasion type stories, I think you will like it.

I love survival stories so it was like just right up my alley. I was eating it

up, it was great. I also really loved The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by

Taylor Jenkins Reid. This was just a great story. I know it's on a lot of

people's lists. It's an adult book about basically like the tell-all memoir of

this famous movie star, Evelyn Hugo, and you learn about her life and why she

married these seven different dudes and who was her real true love of her life.

And there is a female/female love story in this one. This book is in my favorites

pretty much because it's the first thing I've ever read by Taylor Jenkins

Reid and it made me want to read more and I have read another book by her this

year and I plan to just read everything she's written. So it did introduce me to

a new author that I really enjoy. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi.

This was one of my early on favorites of the year, like as soon as I

read it I really enjoyed it and the reason I liked this one so much - it's an

african based fantasy, all the characters are Black,

it's a fantasy world where magic has been overthrown or overridden and you

have a rebel princess who wants to bring magic back to the world and you have

like enemies to lovers and these different groups of people who are

working together. There are pirates at one point, there's a lot of action and to

me it was well written. Lots of elements, good characters, interesting magic, and

also it had so many elements and tropes that a lot of other non diverse

or less diverse YA fantasy series have, like the Throne of Glass series. I

think that if you loved Throne of Glass but you want to diversify your reading

there's going to be a lot of elements in this book as well that I think you will

really like. If you're looking for a diverse own voices YA fantasy, this is

it. I loved it. I think it was great. I'm highly looking forward to more in this

series and more by this author. I also really enjoyed Dark Matter by Blake

Crouch. This is I think maybe the most divisive book on my list because so many

people read it and they didn't like it but when I read it I was like oh this is

a concept I love! It's doing it for me! And I was geeking out so much while

reading it. It's adult sci-fi about alternate dimensions and that is a

concept I like to read about and usually it's not done on a level that I like but

this one made it feel realistic, it explored that idea in ways that I wanted

it to, and in the end it got messy and shows you why that stuff is messy. It

might be just not enjoyable for some but to me I geeked out the entire time I

read that book so it left an impact. I really enjoyed it.

Jane, Unlimited by Kristin Cashore is high on my list of favorites. These are

not ranked by the way. Here's the thing with this book - I listened to the

audiobook. The format of this book does not work on audio so if you're gonna

read it, go with the print book because you will catch on far earlier

than I did to what is happening. It took me like halfway through the book to

understand what was happening. This is a story that is pretty much like a

choose-your-own-adventure. We follow this one character, Jane, she

goes to this house and there's this one moment where she has five different

options, that she has to make a choice. This book explores her choosing each

path. So you have the story that chooses one path and it sees that to the end and

then the book is basically over and you go back to that moment and you watch it

follow the next character, and then the next, and then the next... So the story is told

and unraveled in this just really interesting way. To me this was just

high concept storytelling. The way that it explored that blew my mind.

I loved it and the way that Kristin Cashore wrote all these different things -

because each choice takes a whole different genre. You've got one that's

horror, one that sci-fi, one that's fantasy, one that's a romance, one that's

like this espionage adventure story. So it was

doing things I've never seen done that I really enjoyed. This may be it in terms

of my one favorite book of the year just because I was so blown away by the

delivery and by that format. It was amazing. Anger Is a Gift by Mark Oshiro.

This is a YA social justice book. It deals with gun violence, discrimination,

ableism. There are many many different diverse characters. It's really dealing

with police brutality and it shows it all in a school setting, showing these

teenagers getting involved in activism and trying to change the way things are.

I thought it was a very powerful, moving, real story so it is one that stuck with

me. And the last favorite book of the year that I have decided to put on this

list is One Day in December by Josie Silver. This is an adult romance or

contemporary book. It is about two characters who just make eye contact out

of a bus window one day and then the bus moves on and the woman spends a few

years wondering what could have happened if she had just gotten off the bus and

talked to that guy. And it spans over the course of ten years- what happens when

they do meet? What happens when things are much more complicated than she

expected? I just did a really good review on it in my December wrap-up if you want

to hear more thoughts but I was expecting something more fluff and it

gave me more depth and it really impressed me and I thought it kind of

left an impact on me and it was just - I got a lot out of it. Now let's talk about

my favorite audiobooks of the year and what made them so great on audio. These

are mostly different than my favorite books of the year. First was Beneath the

Sugar Sky written by Seanan McGuire, which is narrated by Michelle

Dockery. I just think this is a very imaginative and vivid series and the

storytelling really suits the audio format for me. I love it. I have read the

physical copy and listened to the audio of this book and I think they're both

wonderful but to me the audio really brings these books to life. So this was

the third book in the Wayward Children series. All three of them have been

amazing on audio but this is the one that I listened to this year. Graceling

by Kristin Cashore was amazing as an audiobook because it has a full cast and

it is a dramatized version. There's music, there's a different narrator doing the

voices of every single character and there's a lot of characters. It's like

one narrator reading the book and then different voice actors do every bit of

dialogue that their character does so they're constantly cutting in and out of

the scenes and - [clicks tongue] fabulous, fabulous.

It's a very dramatic format and it brought that

story to life! If you really like well performed audiobooks where it's like

you're listening to a movie or to a play, that would be one I highly recommend. It

was so well done. Sadie by Courtney Summers, which is

narrated by Rebecca Soler and a full cast was incredible. One of the best

audiobooks I've ever listened to. This is a YA rape revenge story. I think if you

liked The Female of the Species you will also enjoy this story but the unique

thing about this book and therefore the audiobook is that half of it is in

Sadie's point of view, which is narrated by Rebecca Soler, who is an amazing

voice actress, and then the other half is podcast style. So when they adapted

that into an audiobook they made it sound like an actual podcast. You have

the one guy who is talking and telling you the story but then you also have

other voice actors who are the characters that he interviews. There is

music, like the intro for the podcast, like it has a theme music. It tells you

like, "this podcast is brought to you by Macmillan publishing," or whatever, you know.

Like it has like sponsor spots, intro and outro music, and he introduces

it like new episodes of this podcast. So if you like podcasts about true crime

stories this book will probably check all the boxes for you. I think it was

fantastic. Way more than 5 stars. Next is And the Trees Crept In by Dawn

Kurtagich. This one was narrated by Polly Lee. Polly Lee as a narrator was

average or slightly above average to me but it was the production quality of

this audio book that took it to the next level. Again, this is one that I would

rate more than five stars if possible because this is a creepy story, it's very

very creepy and the production quality uses sound effects and music to set the

scene they really bring the creepy atmosphere to life. And they do different

things with like voice effects so sometimes her voice is distorted to

sound like this creepy demon ghost character and then there are times where

she reads journal entries and they overlap whispering behind it and it just

creeped me out so much! Like this is one that really got under my skin. There is

some formatting in the print book but the audio is the way to go on this one.

It brings it to life. Like, if you want an audio book that's gonna creep you out

and is just well well produced, go for it. Like, one of my favorite audiobook

performances of the year for sure. And the last audio book that I think just

kind of barely made this list, but I really think it had great performances,

was One Day in December by Josie Silver. This one was narrated by Eleanor

Tomlinson and Charlie Anson. They each take the two different characters point

of views. They put so much emotion into what they were reading, like they laugh

or sigh where it's appropriate even though that's not written in the actual

text but they bring so much emotion and life into these characters and it made

it feel so real. Like I really felt like I was listening to a friend tell me this

story. There are some issues with the production with this one for me. I think

the - whoever edited it made some pauses too long. Like there would be pauses

between sentences that didn't need to be there but then

when there was an actual line break in the story they wouldn't pause very long

at all. So there was a bit of a pacing issue with the actual editing and

production but the voice acting by these two narrators was really emotional and

really good. So those are my favorite books and my favorite audio books and

now I want to talk about my favorite authors, like the authors that I have

discovered or really gotten into this year. I've got two that I feel like have

kind of defined my year and my reading tastes so far. Like I read a book by them

and then I started just reading more books by them this year. The first of

those is Taylor Jenkins Reid. I read The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo early in the

year and then I just read After I Do in December and I want to read like her

entire back list of books now. So she is one that I'm very very interested in

that I feel like helped me define a little bit more of my reading taste

maybe and things that work for me in terms of adult novels because for so

long I've had this conception in my head that adult novels don't appeal to me

because they're so bleak and gritty and whatever and a lot of adult mysteries

that I read this year and even some of the adult romances were exactly what

I've always expected, they didn't work for me, but Taylor Jenkins Reid is one

that's showing me there are certain styles that do work for me. Another

author who I read for the first time this year and ended up reading a lot by

her was Kristin Cashore. I read the three books in her Graceling series and Jane,

Unlimited. Especially Jane, Unlimited. You guys just heard me gush about like

the whole format of that story but I just think she's really skilled and I

really want to see more by her. So I definitely think that for this year they

are my favorite author discoveries - the ones that were new to me. And I can't

talk about favorite authors and just ignore audiobook narrators because so

much of what I read is taken in with the audiobook format. This year I discovered

a brand new favorite narrator and that is, to no surprise to anyone,

Rebecca Soler. I first heard her in Jane, Unlimited and like I said the

audiobook didn't suit the style and format of that

in my opinion but her narration was superb. And then I ended up listening to

like five or six books done by her this year by total coincidence. Other books

that I happened to be picking up she also narrated and I recognized her voice and

she was fantastic in all of them. She has done so many audiobooks and that

makes me so happy because it means I just have a lot to choose from if I want

to listen to more by her. she brings a lot of emotion to, it she does voices

very well. She did the Lunar Chronicles audiobooks and a lot of you guys have

been telling me forever that those are great on audio but I read those in print

a long long time ago but y'all are right, they must be amazing because she's

incredible and she's definitely my new favorite audiobook narrator. I fangirl

every time I open a new audiobook and it's like, "read for you by Rebecca Soler." I'm

like yes! Read it to me! She... she does such good emotion and

voices and reading and... why is this a thing that I geek out about? I don't know,

but I do. So. I love audiobooks! I love them so much! That's it. Those are my

favorites of the year, that's all I can really think of to really encompass. So I

read 97 books, I had 7 favorite books, 5 favorite

audiobooks, 2 favorite authors, and 1 favorite narrator of the year and I

think these are all things that really embody my whole reading experience for

2018. Thank you guys for watching! If you have any comments on any of the

stuff I mentioned leave them for me down below and I really want to know your

favorite book, or a couple books if you can't decide, and audiobook of the year.

Please let me know, I'm always looking for good audiobooks. Thank you for

watching and I guess I'll see you next year. Bye!

[music only]

For more infomation >> Favorite Books, Audiobooks, & Authors of 2018! - Duration: 15:02.

-------------------------------------------

Goodbye 201& - Duration: 22:51.

For more infomation >> Goodbye 201& - Duration: 22:51.

-------------------------------------------

Последнее видео в этом году, итоги 2018 года 🎄 - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Последнее видео в этом году, итоги 2018 года 🎄 - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - If I Die Young (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:10.

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - If I Die Young (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Agujeros de Guión: IT FOLLOWS - Duration: 10:06.

PLOT HOLES

Today I wanted to analyze a horror movie that once freaked out to many, but to me it seems a real overrated shitty.

I speak of It Follows.

I will not deny that the movie starts pretty well.

A terrified aunt, fleeing from something that neither the other characters nor the spectators are able to see.

The girl takes a car, stands on a beach and ... the next morning appears murdered in a terrible way.

It's scary, yes, but after this initial scene everything is downhill.

A DEATH APPOINTMENT

The film introduces us to the protagonists, Jay, Paul, Yara and Kelly, a group of teenagers who have the habit of watching horror films in black and white, and reading Dostoyevski in a shell while farts are thrown.

"Oops, it's escaped me"

Paul acts crazy, so much that he greets Jay in the middle of the conversation without coming to mind.

Then in the background there is a woman drinking wine in a decadent plan. What the fuck?

We assume it's the mother, but come on, the woman does not flinch and nobody greets her. It's adornment.

Jay has an appointment with an uncle named Hugh. He invites her to the movies and everything seems very nice but ... as soon as he tells her to look at a girl in yellow that she does not see ...

everything becomes tense and Hugh decides to take the appointment elsewhere. To a restaurant specifically.

The next day he tells his sister Kelly that the date has been rare, but he stays with Hugh a couple of days later and here the madness begins.

Both have sex in a car and suddenly, Hugh decides to sedate her and tie her inside an abandoned factory.

Here he explains the premise of the film: it is a curse that is passed through sex.

There is a ghost visible only to those who are cursed that can take the appearance of any person and will follow the last damn person at a slow but steady pace until he kills her.

Then he will go for the next one on the list and so on to infinity.

After explaining the matter, Hugh leaves Jay at home. Good luck, I piro! The girl is freaking out, normal.

Of course, the premise is original. The problem is the characters and the fucking development.

If Hugh is being harassed by this entity constantly ... do you really have time to rent houses with fake names and stay with Jay for several non-consecutive nights? Why is he taking her to the movies?

If someone is constantly chasing you ... it's not a good idea to stand in the dark in closed places, and Hugh knows that perfectly.

There's also a lot of data missing from all this curse. Is the curse transmitted if you fuck with a condom? Anal or oral sex?

Why did not Hugh use the easy way and slept with several prostitutes? At least it would gain some time and it would not raise all the attention of the police. Because they put you in jail ... there you are screwed.

FOLLOW (AND NOT FOR)

While at school, Jay begins to see an old woman chasing him everywhere. The ghost of the curse. Be scared, as expected.

I wonder what would happen if they killed you in front of many people, or in front of the police. Or in front of the cameras.

The ghost would continue to act despite calling a lot of attention and go viral ... and end up in a video of Dross for example?

"EHH DROSS, INCITAS TO CHILDREN TO TAKE ALCOHOL ..."

"PENIS BY THE MOUTH"

Seeing the panorama, his friends decide to spend all night taking care of her. Paul the first one, since he's in bed, and the others make jokes about it.

They talk about things that do not matter to anyone and suddenly someone breaks the windowpane.

Jay sees a sinister girl go towards her, flees, then has transformed into a big man, and everyone is pining.

The scene is tense, but at the same time it has a comical air. I can not stop thinking about how absurd it is for an uncle of two meters and something to chase you with a superhuman calm for having taken a powder.

And the protagonist is great. He flees from the monster but decides to stand on the swing of a park. The poor woman has a lot to take on.

Her friends find her and her neighbor, Greg. Together they take a trip to find Hugh and ask for explanations.

But ... do these people have parents? Family? Other friends? None poses absolutely nothing of what is happening, or try to make your friend come to his senses.

They just follow Jay everywhere without asking questions. Why?

"Well, because they are indie characters, and the indie characters do not do those things, they do not talk much, but they convey feelings with silences and glances."

"OF COURSE, OF COURSE"

They arrive at Hugh's house, which he rented under a false name, and they see that it is full of shit.

The guy lived there putting traps in the windows, sleeping in the attic, making himself packs, and storing pads, which later, when he leaves, he does not pick them up. With how expensive they would be.

And I wonder ... how the hell did Jay know the address? It is implied that Hugh told him at some point, but ... why would he give him the address of his secret and dilapidated house? It would not make much sense.

You also leave a photo that is the key to find him, since he has the name of his school.

And the police have not registered the place? With that picture they could have found him and put him in jail. Go incompetent.

And in the end they manage to find Hugh, or rather, Jeff. They find their house and very kindly, as if they were lifelong friends, they sit in the garden and start telling them moves.

But let's see, people. This guy slept you with chloroform, tied you to a chair, left you lying in front of your house and condemned you to an agony in the form of a curse for life.

Are you telling me that you and your friends are going to sit around him to listen to his bullshit?

And why does not Jay stop playing throughout the movie with sherbs? And what do we gain with this scene?

NOTHING, fuck, absolutely nothing because the fucking Jeff does not tell them anything new.

HOLIDAY ON THE LAKE

Greg takes them to his cottage by a lake, because being sexually cursed does not mean you can not enjoy a good vacation.

I wonder what would happen if the girl traveled to Europe for example. How would the curse reach her? Would the ghost sneak into a boat or into a plane and wait sitting to get to your destination?

Would I swim? What if one of the victims was an astronaut who just travels to space? There the matter is complicated.

The protas are having a nice afternoon on the beach when all of a sudden this happens. The ghost grabs Jay by the hair and tries to do bad things to him.

Paul hits the invisible ghost with a chair and throws him into the air. It seems that the shots make him pupate but not much.

And why does he make a hole in the door of the shed and wait a minute to get inside? Why does he growl at the girl? Why do not you stop changing shape?

What's your objective? What exactly does it do to you? Does it break your legs like the girl at the beginning? Who do you think you are, from the Sicilian mafia?

Why does he do that? How it all started? Who is the zero patient? If the patient dies zero will the curse be over?

Fuck, is that there are many logical questions that should be made by the characters but for some reason decide to ignore them and focus on stupid dialogues that do not provide a shit.

After the confrontation, Jay steals Greg's car abandoned to all his friends, has a crap accident and ends up unconscious in a hospital.

If the accident happened a few meters from where they were ... between an ambulance arrives and the hours that will have been passed out ...

How the curse has not killed her yet? This whole part is completely illogical.

And another absurd thing is that Jay and Greg start fucking in the hospital room. Does he do it out of love or to pass the curse to his uncle?

Of course it's not a bad idea, because he's not in a hospital bed and it's easier to escape but ... how the fuck did they get to that? I would have loved to see this conversation.

"Jay, if you want to survive, we have to fuck, I'm willing to sacrifice myself."

"Oh, well, it's okay"

In the end it is a mistake because the curse comes and it leaves you dry to blows.

But that does not match the modus operandi of the first victim.

Here it seems to absorb life through an instant banter, while the girl at the beginning was shattered. And in the second attack the curse was limited to catch Jay's hair.

And jooooder, again we have the protagonist fleeing by car. This film is repeated more than garlic.

The girl wants to get rid of the curse. In the end Jay throws himself to the three types of the boat? Do you condemn them to death to gain time or do you decide to move on?

It would be good to know what decision you make, but no, as the movie is indie, it is best to let the spectator imagine it.

After that everything seems to return to normal. We do not know what the police are investigating. Here nobody does anything ... this seems ... real life.

THE TRAP IN THE POOL

Paul decides that the time has come to protect his beloved and proposes to throw him a kiki. She rejects him and they decide to set a trap for the monster in a municipal swimming pool.

I love when they are leaving and the ghost appears on the roof. What the fuck are you standing there? Does it make any sense?

None, of course! Welcome to It Follows. Or rather: It Waits.

Once in the pool, they planted lots of electrical devices on the edge to try to electrocute the spectrum, because apparently they think that could work.

Jay gets in the water to wait for it to appear. As the curse is late in arriving as much as in the hospital, it will stay like a raisin.

Fortunately, to make the wait more entertaining, the friend has Dostoyevski, who always helps.

And then the ghost appears with the shape of what we assume is his late father, and begins to throw the objects to Jay, to try to kill her with blows and cramps.

But let's see ... are not you supposed to kill polvazos? He does not have a logical whore. And how is it that Paul has Greg's gun?

And the kid is very short. Try to shoot the ghost and ends up hitting Yara on one leg. You have to be an asshole, I could have killed her.

And why does the spectrum bleed? How is it physical and not ethereal? What is it that makes you invisible?

Why do not you throw paint on it instead of a blanket and lead it to a cage?

Or a scientific center or some place full of armed people? It seems that only the shots in the head do him some damage.

It's like a final video game boss. How many headshots do you need to finish him? It seems like three or four.

In the end it seems that the curse has ended as the spirit is diluted in blood or some shit.

What follows is also very strange, because Yara has a bullet wound caused by Paul with the gun of Greg, who appeared dead days ago.

But nobody, not the doctors or the police, seems to give a shit. As I say, everything returns to normal, and Paul achieves his goal: throwing himself at Jay.

But leaving the FriendZone has a price. Because people ... this seems to be over.

Easy resource the ambiguously open end to generate tension. I did not expect anything else. That they give by ass. End.

For more infomation >> Agujeros de Guión: IT FOLLOWS - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Best PC Games Of 2018 - Duration: 7:18.

Welcome back friends to Top 10 Gaming, Im your host Johnny Rogers, before we begin hit

that like button and comment down below with what your favorite PC game is.

Now lets get to todays list of the Top 10 Best PC Games of 2018

Also if youre hoping for Fortnite it wont be on this list because it was released in

2017.

This will only be games released for 2018.

Now lets go

#10 Warhammer Vermintide 2

This grim medieval game takes on the format of valves classic co-op shooter Left 4 dead.

The Vermintide features a wave of ratmen and evil vikings that aim to end all of civilization.

Leaving four heroes to embark on saving the world by you guessed it punching rats in the

face.

One at a time.

#9 BattleTech

In this game youll lead a mercenary company throughout

the single player campaign to complete assassinations, base captures and other missions.

Its very similar to the style of xcom, but is more centered around your roster of mechs

which will enter into planetary combat.

After that you have to manage the moral and monetary aftermath that comes with dead pilots

and spent armor.

Do this successfully and youll be rewarded with a bounty of cash and enemy space parts

to sift through in your base.

#8 Gorogoa

This is quickly becoming a favorite puzzle game for its simple premise and imaginative

ways to arrange beautifully illustrated tiles.

The complexity of the game comes from the creation of how you connect those tiles as

they interlock with pure elegance.

Its hard to explain, but while playing you can really understand the appeal and addictive

nature of the game.

#7 Frostpunk

This game may feel a little depressing, but the ability to build a city while making key

decisions for its survival makes this game question every choice you make which is a

skill we should all be working on.

Like I said youll have to make difficult choices as you attempt to keep your citizens alive

in this frozen world.

Youll have to manage resources and even manage the hope of your people while they live through

brutal conditions.

#6 Celeste

In this new age of video games where most have infinite lives, action-oriented platformers

need to be more creative than ever before.

Celeste follows its protagonist Madeline as she scales a gigantic mountain to save herself.

Beautiful pixelated environment aside, its the story of this game that will really get

you.

Its seamlessly blended into the level design and teaches about the pressures of modern

life.

#5 Unavowed

This game gets off to a crazy start when you are having a demon forcibly extracted from

you on a rooftop.

It allows you to make a number of different choices from the get go including gender and

from three backgrounds of either an actor, a cop or a bartender.

Each storyline also includes their own origin story and unique dialogue for later on.

The Unavowed is a secret paranormal police force that you join after your exorcism and

your possession has sparked a whole new flurry of paranormal events.

#4 Iconoclasts

The plot of this game involves an oppressive religious organization and a race for quickly

disappearing natural resources.

The protagonist Robin or you for that matter must rise up to bring down those religious

leaders.

Its another great 2D action platform game that continues the legacy of this style.

Its storyline is very intricate, but once youre locked in youll find that its visually

stunning and so much fun.

#3 Return of the Obra Dinn

This game is similar to an old fashioned murder story that starts with a complex mystery with

a ton of different personalities.

The motives, secrets and lies all tie in together to make finding out who did it more difficult.

With the story set in the 19th century aboard a merchant ship that shows up years after

being reported missing your job as an insurance agent is to explore and find out just what

happened.

It even has a layer of magic shown through a timepiece that lets you witness the last

few seconds of that persons life.

#2 Dusk

This game is a perfect horror game and is a nod to the late 90s era of corridor shooters

like Doom, Quake and half-life.

Dusk is so incredible because it gives you the nostalgia of those older games without

having to go back and play them, because as we all know most of those are only great in

our memories.

Dusk perfectly captures how those games feel and adds to it making it an excellent game.

#1 Into The Breach

This game is absolutely seamless and every design decision overall adds to the bigger

picture.

Its playful cartoonish style is perfectly executed and takes it to the next level with

its puzzles and strategy aspect in place.

It even lets you reset your entire turn which allow you to test out different layouts and

weapons for maximum effectiveness.

And that has been the Top 10 Best PC Games of 2018.

Thank you for watching and if you enjoyed this video then hit that thumbs up button.

If youre new to the channel make sure you subscribe before you leave and if you havent

already make sure to comment down below with what your favorite PC game is.

Plus if you want more videos like this one just hit that playlist on the screen.

From Top 10 Gaming, Im Johnny Rogers and until next time take care

For more infomation >> Top 10 Best PC Games Of 2018 - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

How to Knit Crochet Digital mobile post Lace Tablecloth Pink Part 2 - Duration: 4:31.

okay um so we last left off here at round of applause is our how did digital

knit crochet a tablecloth and that's what we're working on right now and so

what I want to do is I want to end this last one I'm going to pull this out I'm

going to take out the three and I want to end at the top so I'm making a triple

crochet so I want to end at the center but what happened was I was losing my

microphone sound for some reason okay so there we've ended at the center so I

have 12 here at round 2 and so right now what I want to do is work a chain 1 and

work a single crochet just like that and I'm going to work 6 6 I'm going to work

chain 6 loops all the way around for round 3 that's 1 2 3 4 5 6 and then work

a single crochet through the loop 1 1 2 3 4 5 6 single crochet through the loop

1 2 3 4 5 6 then work a single crochet through the loop 1 2 3 4 5 6 then work a

single crochet through the loop just like this 1 2 3 4 5 6 single crochet

through the loop 1 2 3 4 5 6 single crochet through the loop 1 2 3 4 5 6

single crochet through the loop one two three four five six single

crochet through the loop okay so my arm is bumping the tripod here a little bit

my arm is bumping the tripod okay so let me see if I can put it around maybe yeah

that might work okay one two three four five six single crochet through the loop

one two three four five six single crochet through the loop so we're

working on our tablecloth okay one two three four five six work a single

crochet through the loop just like that you see what we have right here we have

one more loop to go but I would just want to stop and count to make sure so

one two three four five six seven eight ten eleven so we will do one more so we

will have twelve and so I'm going to end I want to end at the center so I want to

work a chain three what chain three wrap the yarn over the hook twice and so

we're working the triple crochet insert your hook below the two loops at the top

of the stitch wrap the thread over pull through yarn over pull through two yarn

over pull through two yarn over pull through two and this is what we have

right here just like that so we actually have a little tiny start

of a nice little tablecloth right here and so if you wanted to make something

tiny you could actually stop right here if you wanted to and so but I'm gonna go

on and so what I'm going to do is stop right now

and so then I'm gonna go on to well it'll be part 3 of how to digital knit

crochet a tablecloth and so okay so we'll see you in the next

video

For more infomation >> How to Knit Crochet Digital mobile post Lace Tablecloth Pink Part 2 - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

শাকিব খান ও পরীমনির চুম্বন দৃশ্য | Shakib Khan | Porimoni | Lip Kiss | Kissing Scene | SET Media TV - Duration: 0:27.

KissVideo

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét