Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 23 2017

My father was also doing this work

Even my grand father was also doing this

Our ancestors used to this work.

and we are continuing it.

Government is least concerned about this art of work.

It has been vanishing now.

We appeal government to help us in earning our livelihood.

We can not do any other work .

Interested people used to come and buys these stones.

We were earning our livelihood

and he was fulfilling his needs.

People now days make concrete foundation of their houses.

and our means of livelihood is declining day by day.

For more infomation >> Stone Chiseling In Kashmir – A Dying Art | Reports Afroza - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

How to Increase internal storage without SD card - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> How to Increase internal storage without SD card - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

【19th MMD-Cup EX】Trophy is delicious. - Duration: 5:48.

MMD models, Should We See It from the Side or the Bottom

From the bottom.

When doing it reflexively, I thought It is all over.

But you see Astolfo from below, right?

correction

It was a movie using 61 humanoid models, actually ...

Actually it was 60 models. After thinking carefully, it is not human type.

There was a "house" in the theme I could only find one movie of HOME Haruka. Because I feel deep indignation, Let's enjoy hell together for 1 minute. wastefully,Ray-MMD.

I got a "生き生きしているで賞" award from OTAKUMA Economic newspaper.

rejected works

For more infomation >> 【19th MMD-Cup EX】Trophy is delicious. - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

"Услышано в Одессе". Самые смешные одесские фразы и диалоги! №5 - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> "Услышано в Одессе". Самые смешные одесские фразы и диалоги! №5 - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Значение карты Звезда. Старшие Арканы Таро. - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Значение карты Звезда. Старшие Арканы Таро. - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

5 SCARY TIN DOGS! Ч5 - Duration: 10:47.

We are attached to dogs because we have a lot in common. They, like us, grumble, embarrassed, they are quick to anger or cheer; they are grateful for kindness and attention, even the most insignificant.

Loyalty and dedication... unfortunately, dogs know a lot more about this than people.

I don't care about human religion, where you do not care about the welfare of animals.

Hi, my name is Maksimych!

Nancy was an ordinary dog, but that all changed one day when someone broke her back and threw it in the trash and left to crawl in a field of broken glass and metal fragments...

After a long time of treatment, she still took steps.

Oscar found in an abandoned building barely alive.He has a terrible infection:Leishmania,Erlichia and anaplasmosis.

After 4 months Oscar fully recovered.

Puppy saved,who accidentally fell into boiling water.

2 months later.

Mario found a dying unconscious in the mud with a large wound on his face.

After months of treatment and hospitalization, Mario recovered.

Monsters poured on the dog acid, which caused a 3rd degree burn and have burned the skin down to the muscle.

Team animal aid wasn't sure that her wound can heal, but decided to try honey.

If you pick up the dog and feed her, she'll never bite.

This is the difference between dog and man.

See you soon guys!

For more infomation >> 5 SCARY TIN DOGS! Ч5 - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

RECETTE ENTREMET ANANAS - COCO "pina colada" / Pineapple - Coconut Cake (English subs) - Duration: 13:47.

Hi everyone ! I hope you"re fine

I'm happy to get back to you today in my kitchen

which has changed a little bit as you can see behind

today in this new video I propose

a Pina colada like entremet

that is to say a pineapple-coconut entremet

it is made of a coconut biscuit

a pineapple-vanilla jam layer

and a pineapple mousse

all that covered with a spider web effect mirror glaze

and some chocolate and macaron decoration

I advise you first to watch this previous tutorial about my spider web effect mirror glaze

So you'll have all the tips to make the decoration

you'll find all usefull links in info bare such as the chocolate decoration tutorial

and the tuto to make the macarons that surround the entremet

If you haven't subscribed yet to my channel

do not hesitate to clik on the red rectangle at the right bottom

I just pull my apron on and let's start the recipe

I'm starting the recipe with the pineapple -vanilla jam layer

It needs to be frozen so I make it first

You'll need these ingredients

2 g of vanilla powder

2 g of agar-agar

2 times 10 g of sugar and a pineapple

I first peeled and diced the pineapple

I mix together the first 10 g of sugar with the agar-agar

I put the pineapple in a pot

with the second part of sugar

and the vanilla

put it on a medium heat and let it stew

once it becomes a jam

add the agar-agar-sugar mix

and let it stew again for few minutes

before pouring it in a tart circle set on a silicon mat

after 30 minutes stewing, add the mix

after stiring few minutes, pour the jam in the tart circle

let it cool down for 10 minutes

put it then in the fridge for 30 min

and the in the freezer until assembly

I make now the coconut biscuit

pre-heat the oven at 170°C

you'll need these ingredients

65 g of ground almonds

35 g of grated coconut

70 g of icing sugar

70 g of egg whites

25 g of sugar

I first mix together the icing sugar

with ground alomonds

and grated coconut

I mix with a whisk

in order to break all lumps

I make then a meringue with the egg whites and sugar

I pour the egg whites

and a pinch of sugar

and I whisk

I'll add the sugar little by little

once the meringue is done

I add the powders and I mix it with a spatula

when everything is combined, set it in the 16 cm tart circle

and bake it for 15 - 20 minutes at 170°C

after 15 minutes the biscuit is ready

let it cool until assembly

once the jam layer is frozen and biscuit is cold

I get started on the pineapple mousse

you'll need

200 g of pineapple puree

18 g of water

2 and a half gelatin sheets = 5 g

170 g of 30% whole single cream

27 g of egg whites

63 g of sugar

I first hydrate the gelatin in a glass of cold water

I pour the puree in a pot

bring it to the boil

once it's boiling, dry out the gelatin between your fingers

and add it to the puree

mix well

avoid getting it everywhere as I did...

pour back in the bowl

I'll now get started with the italian meringue

I clean up the mess

for the italian meringue I make a sugar syrup at 110°C

that i'll pour on the whisked egg whites

I put the egg whites in the kitchen aid

and when the syrup reaches 100°C

I turn on the kitchen aid

and wait for the syrup to reache 110°C

once it reaches 110°C, I pour the syrup on the egg whites

I mix together sugar and water

and I check the temperature with the thermometer

the syrup is at 100°C, I turn on the kitchenaid

110°C, I pour

I pour on the egg whites and whisk for 7 minutes

when the meringue is ready, I place it in a bowl

I clean my kitchen aid, because I have now to whisk the cream

I pour the cold cream in the bowl

I whisk until I get a beautiful whipped cream

when the cream doubled in volume

I mix it together with the meringue

I check the temperature of the puree

I'll pour it when it reaches 35-40°C

now that it has reach 35°C I mix the puree with the mousse

when it's homogenous, you can start assembly

once I have all the elements

the pineapple mousse

the pineapple-vanilla jam layer

and the coconut biscuit

I start the entremet assembly

In the "UNIVERSO" mould by Silikomart that I set on a chopping board

that can fit in my freezer

I pour first a part of the mousse

I put on top of it the jam layer

the rest of mousse

and I place the coconut biscuit

I press so the mousse reaches the top of the edge

freeze it overnight

after a night in the freezer, I can now decorate my entremet

I choosed a spider web effect mirror glaze

that I advised you to watch at the begening of the video

I'll also place some macarons

you can find the recipe on my channel

and some chocolate decoration with a video that you can also find on my channel

let's get the decoration started

I unmould the entremet after a night in the feezer

my yellow mirror glaze is at 35°C

the spider web effect glaze is at 65°C

I first glaze with the yellow one

and fast on my palette kinfe the green one

and I spread over the yellow one

let it run few seconds

we can see that I overloaded the green glaze

but anyway, it's very nice though

cut the drops under the entremet

and place it on the serving plate

let it defrost for 30 minutes

before finishing the decoration with chocolate and macarons

after 30 minutes, start decorating

I surround the entremet

and the chocolate to look like the pineapple leaves

here it is

My entremet is done

let it defrost few hours before savoring it

I hope you enjoyed this new video

do not hesitate to leave comments, to share around you

and to subscribe to my channel to support me

see you very soon for another recipe, CIAO

For more infomation >> RECETTE ENTREMET ANANAS - COCO "pina colada" / Pineapple - Coconut Cake (English subs) - Duration: 13:47.

-------------------------------------------

Was passiert nach der Bundestagswahl? | Bundestagswahl 2017 - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Was passiert nach der Bundestagswahl? | Bundestagswahl 2017 - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Психология любви и отношений между мужчиной и женщиной: на что обратить внимание в самом начале 0+ - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Психология любви и отношений между мужчиной и женщиной: на что обратить внимание в самом начале 0+ - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

OSTATNI HIDE AND SEEK?! 😥 - CS:GO ZABAWA W CHOWANEGO | ŚMIESZNE TRYBY W CSGO PL - Duration: 24:46.

For more infomation >> OSTATNI HIDE AND SEEK?! 😥 - CS:GO ZABAWA W CHOWANEGO | ŚMIESZNE TRYBY W CSGO PL - Duration: 24:46.

-------------------------------------------

Ask Marty // Спроси Марти и розыгрыши от G&G и WARTECH - Duration: 3:29.

Hello Everyone, this is Marty. Sorry for being away for more than a week, I decided to take a short vacation

I visited my parents in Volgogradskaya oblast and made pictures of my father's painting. I will make separate video about that.

And while I was relaxing, I suddenly came to a thought that I haven't been communicating with you for some really long time. So I decided to answer some of your questions.

Ask whatever you like in the comments to this video, and I will answer that. But please, don't do boring and obvious stuff like "how to switch hop-up rubber" or "how to replace a spring".

Think about some questions that might be interesting not only to you, but other subscribers.

I especially interested in questions from foreign watchers! No one from other countries have ever asked anything before.

So please ask anything you want in English so I could translate and answer those.

Please also mention which country you are from, I think all watchers will be curios to know.

I will publish video from Predator game I visited recently. Those who subscribed to my Instagram already know though. If you're not subscribed yet - the link is in the description.

Until the end of this season I've planned to visit more games, like Marauder and STALKER which you've been asking for a long time now.

That's all for the news part. Now let's announce some contests. NOTE: Those are for Russian residents only.

There will be two of them, from my sponsors - G&G Armament and WARTECH.

From G&G there will be a big box of BBs which comes in handy for all the airsoft players out there. Probably won't make sense to participate if you're not airsoft player.

G&G explicitly says the contest is for Russian residents only. Sorry about that.

WARTECH will provide gift card for 10,000 RUB. You can buy anything from their shop in any color. Honestly this was my idea so you can get what you need, and not resell the prize later.

The rules are the same - you make contest message re-post in vkontakte and subscribe to sponsor's group. Then you just wait for the result. More rules under the links below. Good luck!

For more infomation >> Ask Marty // Спроси Марти и розыгрыши от G&G и WARTECH - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

BINGO Dog Song | Kindergarten Nursery Rhyme & Songs for Kids Collection by Little Treehouse S03E146 - Duration: 1:09:13.

BINGO

There was a farmer who had a dog

and BINGO was his name o

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

And BINGO was his name o

There was a farmer who had a dog

BINGO was his name

*bark*

I-N-G-O

*bark*

I-N-G-O

*bark*

I-N-G-O

And BINGO was his name o

*bark bark*

N-G-O

*bark bark*

N-G-O

*bark bark*

N-G-O

And BINGO was his name

There was a farmer who had a dog

and BINGO was his name o

*bark bark bark*

GO

*bark bark bark*

GO

*bark bark bark*

GO

And BINGO was name

There was a farmer who had a dog

and BINGO was his name o

*bark bark bark bark*

O

*bark bark bark bark*

*bark bark bark bark*

O

*bark bark bark bark*

O

and BINGO was his name

There was a farmer who had a dog

and BINGO was his name o

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

and BINGO was his name o

For more infomation >> BINGO Dog Song | Kindergarten Nursery Rhyme & Songs for Kids Collection by Little Treehouse S03E146 - Duration: 1:09:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ученые изобрели новый способ хранения энергии - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Ученые изобрели новый способ хранения энергии - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Flatline Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 29:00.

For more infomation >> Flatline Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 29:00.

-------------------------------------------

Flatline Final Thoughts - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Flatline Final Thoughts - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Italy | Cesena (1/7) - What have you been up to when I was away? === Travels (#8) - Duration: 6:18.

Beautiful, right?

I am currently in Tuscany, Italy. I came for Capoeira Camp

My body is sore as hell but never mind!

Kasia and I are preparing for the trip around northern Italy

Kasia is already in Italy and I was just wondering what is she doing...

I've already been here for a week

She's been in Italy for 3 days now

and I am wondering what she was doing :)

We're currently in Cesena, we stay here for about a week

We also plan to go to San Marino

and later we continue our trip to Bologna

We'll drive a little bit

Anyway! I am curious what you've been doing for the past days here in Italy.

Tell me from the beginning

Well... I had to get up at 4 in the morning

"I am really happy I'm going..."

"but it's 4 in the morning..."

"and I love to sleep..."

Next, I arrived to Bologna

"Ok, I'm in Italy now, its super hot but also super amazing"

The next day we went to Atlantica Aquapark

"Atlantica, loads of pools, slides..."

"Best wishes for Kasia's parents! You have an amazing daughter :)"

"Thank You, thank you :)"

And that's it, we drove to pick you up

Aha... :D

Oh by the way, if you'd like to see the video from Capoeira Camp, here is the link

On the left

You can subscribe here :)

Give me your hand...

...no no, its too hot

I would call this "architectural fuck up"

Big, small, again big, medium

small, big again

Rocca, stronghold of some kind

Here's the building where you can issue passports

embassy?

<Do not know english word for this :)>

Kasia speaks some Italian...but her hands are sore afterwards

Granddad laughs at us. He says that the mosquitos don't sting him because those are his mosquitos :)

They only sting foreigners

What else could I show you. Its some kind of marketplace, nothing special. Rocco however is impressive

I asked how much is a t-shirt. The salesman said "Its 52 but now is 45 :)"

Im shocked... Kasia stays calm in this marketplace. Usually she's different

What did you say? "No, no, nothing"

Maybe I bought her everything which I could buy?

"At Granddads farm"

Not a 5 star hotel but we have a pool, 1m x 2m :)

Blackberries...mmmm

Grandad has a big garden where you can find basically everything

asparagus, figs

Nectarines - my fav

plum

yellow pomegranate which is picked in November

tomatoes... - Kasia's fav

aubergine

Wow, he built this watering system himself

Kasia - you'll eat the whole garden, come here

You're hiding here thinking no one sees you?

"We had amazing time thank you Granny and Granddad!!"

For more infomation >> Italy | Cesena (1/7) - What have you been up to when I was away? === Travels (#8) - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | 23 EYLÜL 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & ILGAZ ÇINAR | Youtube - Duration: 11:57.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | 23 EYLÜL 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & ILGAZ ÇINAR | Youtube - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Diverse Country - Duration: 0:07.

Something I like about Canada is that it is really diverse.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét