Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 23 2017

Hi everyone ! I hope you"re fine

I'm happy to get back to you today in my kitchen

which has changed a little bit as you can see behind

today in this new video I propose

a Pina colada like entremet

that is to say a pineapple-coconut entremet

it is made of a coconut biscuit

a pineapple-vanilla jam layer

and a pineapple mousse

all that covered with a spider web effect mirror glaze

and some chocolate and macaron decoration

I advise you first to watch this previous tutorial about my spider web effect mirror glaze

So you'll have all the tips to make the decoration

you'll find all usefull links in info bare such as the chocolate decoration tutorial

and the tuto to make the macarons that surround the entremet

If you haven't subscribed yet to my channel

do not hesitate to clik on the red rectangle at the right bottom

I just pull my apron on and let's start the recipe

I'm starting the recipe with the pineapple -vanilla jam layer

It needs to be frozen so I make it first

You'll need these ingredients

2 g of vanilla powder

2 g of agar-agar

2 times 10 g of sugar and a pineapple

I first peeled and diced the pineapple

I mix together the first 10 g of sugar with the agar-agar

I put the pineapple in a pot

with the second part of sugar

and the vanilla

put it on a medium heat and let it stew

once it becomes a jam

add the agar-agar-sugar mix

and let it stew again for few minutes

before pouring it in a tart circle set on a silicon mat

after 30 minutes stewing, add the mix

after stiring few minutes, pour the jam in the tart circle

let it cool down for 10 minutes

put it then in the fridge for 30 min

and the in the freezer until assembly

I make now the coconut biscuit

pre-heat the oven at 170°C

you'll need these ingredients

65 g of ground almonds

35 g of grated coconut

70 g of icing sugar

70 g of egg whites

25 g of sugar

I first mix together the icing sugar

with ground alomonds

and grated coconut

I mix with a whisk

in order to break all lumps

I make then a meringue with the egg whites and sugar

I pour the egg whites

and a pinch of sugar

and I whisk

I'll add the sugar little by little

once the meringue is done

I add the powders and I mix it with a spatula

when everything is combined, set it in the 16 cm tart circle

and bake it for 15 - 20 minutes at 170°C

after 15 minutes the biscuit is ready

let it cool until assembly

once the jam layer is frozen and biscuit is cold

I get started on the pineapple mousse

you'll need

200 g of pineapple puree

18 g of water

2 and a half gelatin sheets = 5 g

170 g of 30% whole single cream

27 g of egg whites

63 g of sugar

I first hydrate the gelatin in a glass of cold water

I pour the puree in a pot

bring it to the boil

once it's boiling, dry out the gelatin between your fingers

and add it to the puree

mix well

avoid getting it everywhere as I did...

pour back in the bowl

I'll now get started with the italian meringue

I clean up the mess

for the italian meringue I make a sugar syrup at 110°C

that i'll pour on the whisked egg whites

I put the egg whites in the kitchen aid

and when the syrup reaches 100°C

I turn on the kitchen aid

and wait for the syrup to reache 110°C

once it reaches 110°C, I pour the syrup on the egg whites

I mix together sugar and water

and I check the temperature with the thermometer

the syrup is at 100°C, I turn on the kitchenaid

110°C, I pour

I pour on the egg whites and whisk for 7 minutes

when the meringue is ready, I place it in a bowl

I clean my kitchen aid, because I have now to whisk the cream

I pour the cold cream in the bowl

I whisk until I get a beautiful whipped cream

when the cream doubled in volume

I mix it together with the meringue

I check the temperature of the puree

I'll pour it when it reaches 35-40°C

now that it has reach 35°C I mix the puree with the mousse

when it's homogenous, you can start assembly

once I have all the elements

the pineapple mousse

the pineapple-vanilla jam layer

and the coconut biscuit

I start the entremet assembly

In the "UNIVERSO" mould by Silikomart that I set on a chopping board

that can fit in my freezer

I pour first a part of the mousse

I put on top of it the jam layer

the rest of mousse

and I place the coconut biscuit

I press so the mousse reaches the top of the edge

freeze it overnight

after a night in the freezer, I can now decorate my entremet

I choosed a spider web effect mirror glaze

that I advised you to watch at the begening of the video

I'll also place some macarons

you can find the recipe on my channel

and some chocolate decoration with a video that you can also find on my channel

let's get the decoration started

I unmould the entremet after a night in the feezer

my yellow mirror glaze is at 35°C

the spider web effect glaze is at 65°C

I first glaze with the yellow one

and fast on my palette kinfe the green one

and I spread over the yellow one

let it run few seconds

we can see that I overloaded the green glaze

but anyway, it's very nice though

cut the drops under the entremet

and place it on the serving plate

let it defrost for 30 minutes

before finishing the decoration with chocolate and macarons

after 30 minutes, start decorating

I surround the entremet

and the chocolate to look like the pineapple leaves

here it is

My entremet is done

let it defrost few hours before savoring it

I hope you enjoyed this new video

do not hesitate to leave comments, to share around you

and to subscribe to my channel to support me

see you very soon for another recipe, CIAO

For more infomation >> RECETTE ENTREMET ANANAS - COCO "pina colada" / Pineapple - Coconut Cake (English subs) - Duration: 13:47.

-------------------------------------------

Психология любви и отношений между мужчиной и женщиной: на что обратить внимание в самом начале 0+ - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Психология любви и отношений между мужчиной и женщиной: на что обратить внимание в самом начале 0+ - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

BINGO Dog Song | Kindergarten Nursery Rhyme & Songs for Kids Collection by Little Treehouse S03E146 - Duration: 1:09:13.

BINGO

There was a farmer who had a dog

and BINGO was his name o

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

And BINGO was his name o

There was a farmer who had a dog

BINGO was his name

*bark*

I-N-G-O

*bark*

I-N-G-O

*bark*

I-N-G-O

And BINGO was his name o

*bark bark*

N-G-O

*bark bark*

N-G-O

*bark bark*

N-G-O

And BINGO was his name

There was a farmer who had a dog

and BINGO was his name o

*bark bark bark*

GO

*bark bark bark*

GO

*bark bark bark*

GO

And BINGO was name

There was a farmer who had a dog

and BINGO was his name o

*bark bark bark bark*

O

*bark bark bark bark*

*bark bark bark bark*

O

*bark bark bark bark*

O

and BINGO was his name

There was a farmer who had a dog

and BINGO was his name o

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

and BINGO was his name o

For more infomation >> BINGO Dog Song | Kindergarten Nursery Rhyme & Songs for Kids Collection by Little Treehouse S03E146 - Duration: 1:09:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ученые изобрели новый способ хранения энергии - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Ученые изобрели новый способ хранения энергии - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Flatline Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 29:00.

For more infomation >> Flatline Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 29:00.

-------------------------------------------

Flatline Final Thoughts - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Flatline Final Thoughts - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Samsung galaxy j3 6 charging paused battery temperature too low solution 100% YouTube - Duration: 4:36.

Hey dear What are you doing there?

I'm listening to Bhagwat Geeta

I do not even understand that How do you understand?

Whatever I say, Krishanna, I get it, Dad

Come and have tiffin.will you come downstairs

They were hungry, Dad

He's crazy Very crazy

Children are cricket crazy TV crazy

What is this Krishna's madness?

Get down

You did not, did you? I need to go

Where's your house? there

Be careful

Mom

Mom

What, son?

Krishna came in police suit for me

I'm like Krishna too I will be a police officer

This one's crazy What will happen to his madness?

You just wait My darling

Every birthday my son will get promotion

Look at that

Krishna police in Brindavan It's like, I'm wearing a suit in the air, is not it?

Because there was name Radha Krishna He really is Krishna

Police escaped and jumped The last Niger team

If you're seeing this, that's it. I can not stop him. Hide the paper

You are too late father

He's already early The news went out

Even if the police are clingy, they do not give up Are you attacked there?

Over Today is over

Come on down From there, to Sri Lanka

Now, we can not touch anybody

What's in the funeral song here? Oh, my brother

Let's go see

Who are you?

Questions need to be clearly asked

Or the dwarf war is on

What?

What do you have with us?

Do not get it?

It was to punish the scourge In the meantime, Krishna was born

Now he's born from the police

Then it is wrong to beat the police.

Are you cops?

What did you ask? Are you cop?

Just one more time

Are you cop?

enough

Everyone said , you're a police officer when I was a kid Not only that

You asked me if you were a police officer

Actually, do you see me as police?

That means you're not police?

Those are police

You do not give up. Do not show me this Take it quickly

Quickly pick up

This is so miserable How easy was it?

The brain is being used at times

That's right. Our DGP wants to meet you

is it?

Uncle these stars are awesome Get two?

Start the vehicle Let's go. Let's go

Helping the Department I appreciate it, sir

what are you doing? When will you be a police? I'm waiting for sir

What's that?

You're not going to notice next year Give me one

Make it quick, sir

Will be robbed

You have the police I like the passion

If you get a job

Are you doing honestly?

See, sir

Criminals will be eliminated

Sir, we're blaming our official activities

I'll get you recommendation

Will you appoint me as a Commissioner? Assistant commissioner?

Then what are we doing?

Then DGP, SP then What are they doing?

So a CI post

I will give a position interested in? Or not?

You gave police job That's it

Anyway, when you retired, I will become a DGP

Shampoo? Packed Conditioners? Packed

And body spray? Forgot

Because the villain's got caught The headache?

Yes, ma'am What's the matter?

Buzi asks for his wool

My lady, I'll tell you a summary

Before the girls get married I'm playing with dolls

Then I play with my husband

You're right, Mall What about the questions of the police housewife's house?

Write a FIR, Marriage Finish it

You have not even grown up yet I'm going to the SI for training

Here's the offending letter

It's gone. Go

You need to be a senior officer, Krishna Father was brought to the stake and sacrificed

For me

Okay. I have my own feelings

This one

Home Minister Welcome

How? Well

Do my work I am Mr. C.M When I do, I'll be home for you

I do not want anything, sir This ministry has

Sir suddenly a press conference Any special notice?

What are you doing with me with you?

The CM candidate for the next election Would you like to be presented?

Look, daughter. Your house An elderly person

Tell him the job?

No, sir

I can not get up if I'm fat

Why should I have that daughter?

The point is

After this, I retire

High command told me to correct CM candidate

The one who knows all about

Can not do it?

will do I'll get that name out soon

That's it Jai Hind

Without CM, I will be CM candidate As if it was being corrected

Tell him to kill him

Our Officer is very tight

Not because you are No work

what are you doing? Push burning

Do it now

Who are you?

Who am I? Police choices Who's in the race?

Who? I am

Is it? Height is high

A long jump

I'm one sir, at the written examination

Everyone has become one What happened after the training?

These are so young these days A police officer is calling

Broo?

Bless me Who are you? Sir, I've been in training

Those who attended the training should be there The people who are here should be here

Sir, I had just finished training Where did you do?

In our village What's the playground?

Tell me if you want I'll give them the training

Go

Stand by

Where did he come from?

DGP appointment. Sir

Whoever is police Criminals are caught

These criminals have been abducted, sir

Indefinitely? You're great

Sir, look after your orders

6.00 am to get up

Come on, sir, sir

6.00 Those who do not come will have to run Six rounds around the field

Run 10 circles, sir

False sir DGP sir

Next job, sir

What are the materials?

Not anymore The passing pole

Before retire It's crazy for me

What is this from childhood? Whisper

He's cheating is it? So start from beginning

I do not like this game I'm going away

What is this?

What are you eating?

Five rounds are over, Dad What is Dad?

You sir.homever I like I called dad Relax

What's the next thing? Five more miles. Right

Let's go for a walk I'll torment you Right

What you're saying is what you eat

To the Eve What's next?

Something's done

I can not get on. I can not What's my height? What's that height?

Is there justice?

It's about this You can not fix it yourself

I do not like this game I'm going away

What's going on?

Where did you get me?

What are you here? Here's the academy Think of the safest place

What happened? Walking terrorists?

What's the noise of that bullet? Today started

All of the bullet vials are in the Deepavali Lighting like firecrackers

Send him a resignation

When it's all over What training do I have for the team?

It's not working now He needs to be detached from his weapons

All the rest of the body is physical training. Do it Why are you there? Down

Penvannakō

What do you see empty?

You have the appointment in fencing Varaṁgalda?

The village of Berzanne

Where is my appointment?

Nallamalā. The park?

Jungle

I'm not going to the jungle What else can you do? Going

You do not do that, sir. Time Previously, I took the scrambler out

Do not revenge home man, sir

What is it supporting?

If he is CM, you will be home Did you call Mahler?

Oh, no, no, no, no, no, sir. Sir

There will be four more votes

With the party's future Your cupbacks, sir

Over?

Your character is speaking so well

Go

You're welcome, sir Go

Get down, Bersanalli

Kiṭṭayiyā. Today, I'm working at work The criminals are gone

Get me commissioned You will

I know

Greetings sir Who are you?

You are SI We are constables

PC? Where's the uniform?

Uniforms are cleaned and kept in cupboard after pressed Go n wear your uniforms

Now it's cool

Your name. Partu sir

Arjun

Have you come to my life?

What, me?

Your name Wasanth sir

Our spring

Then you are Kuchery

You are drunk

Our whole family is here

Where is our temple?

Which temple?

The police station?

What is this?

The police station

What should be? Everybody here, as a hoard, As a gym ... everything is used

Sir, wait a minute, sir

Years later, the door was opened

Where's the furniture in the station? Decayed

Where's the FIR book? Already finished

What will you eat? It does not matter here

This is the village where there is no crime

These are not stolen

Listening Berspalli

I thought it was like a bomb

Just wait, sir Here we do not give rain to Deepawali

Yes

Bathalayaya ......

Have you joined your duty?

Shitty duty What's on here to do?

Crime rate 0

What can I do? I do not know what you'll do

I want to work quickly. Transfer me to a crime spot

Then I will return to training There is not such rule

Do not make rules

Iwill not stay here too Give me some time

What's my dream? What I am doing?

What are you looking for? I'll work for you, Swamiji

It was brought to a poor village

What about you? All is well

Gopi ,romance Then what happens to me?

what?

Stay

This too came with me here Whatever you do, there's a reason Krishna

Do not worry about it The bus is coming. Get up. Come on

Who said that I do not care?

Rabbit right?

Exciting? Little make-up Big brandy?

The Silver Jubilee of my life is gone

No Radha

What is meant by the celebration of the Silver Jubilee?

It's 25 years I want to marry

From now on, this is like this absolutely right

Rabbit

What's your name?

Why should I tell?

It's about getting people from the village SI is my duty

That's why

Radha

You're half my name know?

How many people in your home?

Me and my mother, Dad, n cousin

Safe

what are you doing? Why this for you?

If you have any harm To find your information

You're the biggest danger

Mallardeddy college Do engineering

What course?

B-TECH

Heavy is too much

That girl will not fit at all

That means no one Not set

Another safe

All right, Dad

Take U Turn Where are we going, sir?

Petroling

Just stay here, Until the Petrol is finished

Who are here to save this village? Calm down

Vibrant moment A song for you

Everything is hard to do

We have this one

Let's go Radha. Let's go, police Radha is afraid to see her in the air

Something needs to be done

Swachha Bharat

What is this Swachha Bharat here? The village is clean

Start working

What? What happened to this city? What else is there for you to come?

Smoke from the side On another side ...

How's where to stay in Radha?

How should I? Hi Radha

Are you there yet? Come on, come on Let's make this service together

What do you say?

I have dust allergy He has full energy

It's clean in the village What's this?

Mud Telling What Do You Do?

what?

Silicon Valley, Tangton, Aluminum combines these

With these, hoodrays This is a lot

This is in the hands of the world's population There is more bacterial

Your mud is awesome

Call me for mud again and attack me

She is laughing

Funny, is not it?

fell off

You see? Go and go? Don 't come and bring

You give

The family is gone Go sir

Give it to me Show

This is unfair, sir Stealing ,a police man?

Done sir Because you do not have thieves in this village, you've become a thief

This is not wrong for the courageous marriage Is the world mourning? Yours?

All I know is asking

The bad boy

You look there

Where were you going?

Why are you scaring me? Come on, Mom

Are not you waiting?

Radha suffers Let's go, sir

Two pence two pieces

Two pounds? Do you know the gold price?

The ladder is embarrassing and embarrassing The child of the pained child is sad. Give it to me

Uncle

I'm losing my daughter's chain

Have you seen, no Have you seen Gene

Not here Look

I'm waiting

You look there

You need a complaint FIR book was brought

It was said that he was his big brother

No matter how much you talk, you will not come

Girls are I did not even hear it

I did not see it

Starring

It's them

Then the boys are following

You're a lot about girls Learned

That's the subject we learned

We do not care This is going to work

Why is this cattle bite for us, sir?

Why is not all right?

Do something That's all

Why are you here?

Come on. Come on - Come on

What?

Give me the chain It was lost

I found it

But mortgaged Mortgage?

Because of Arjun's problem

What's the problem?

His mother's in the hospital

His sister is at his house

His wife is at home

That's why this patch is in the hole

Does he use this like this?

It's not wrong to help

Your chain is awesome

Be careful Why would I mortgage my Malete?

Let's go sis Bad girl

What's this latest drama?

All knowing is stupid Do not ask questions

Tell him Dad? No, no, no, no, no

He does not Now we can be happy

Put

That's down

That's all

What? Are you looking for me?

Go ..... But.......

Malé?

Yesterday it was

It's an emotion

You're gonna find out the cat

The home bothering you

If you suffer, you will lose your beauty I'm worried all night

They do not need this That's the chain

And one of our problems was solved

Here's your golden necklace

If you give my chain ...

Where's your chain?

I left in my house

Smart girl

Let's go

Do not lose your necklace

I do not wrap hats Is there?

Let's call our dad? No, no

Oh, darling

You get a lot of time

This place is so good, is not it, Sister

If they return to college, they are missing out

But not just your necks are missing

What is it like?

Gave the same chain twice Mr.

Why is this for me?

It was the first one that really gave me the truth

But my Arjun wants money You got the real thing in Immission

Here is your real

Thank you very much for the help

Is this a favor?

You talk to me like this I'm helping

Talk to you like that

Our police department Do not get lost

Right

Do not stop talking on the Bowman's Bow

I will not stop You like it

You have the most offense that you ask for Switched you to a station

is it? Thank you, Guruji

I'll come forward and issue a transfer

In the election

We will win our party

The researchers strongly say

So

CM is our candidate from the party

Propose the name of Sujatha

People are few In the work he has a good relationship

It's pure character

With him The second one

We are also proposing our name to Surrey

There is no alterity in this

As long as I am the CM candidate

Is Sujatha's First Name First?

He is you?

Are you a competitor for me?

I'm gonna compete for you, brother?

I'll see how you can be CM

I will see

Side the jeep

What are you doing with your hand?

Tell your name What are these running journeys, sir?

Tell

Kātārsing

Your father's name

Katārsūryavāsu

From our province The fame is gone, sir

In time, my dream has become a reality

The first FIR is written in life

When did you get D Achharya?

Available, available Stop now

This is what the police say

The prisoners the cell, working for them

Lawrer can not look like this

This

This is what I want

See Now you can be happy

This is the desert province

Just be careful Do not worry

Now your work is to convert the crime city to clean city

Let's go and let the people go

Arjun There's no name for that

I was devastated How distressed?

Reduce the sound Quickly

You can not go, sir

Then why the song crazy Feeling in the station

That song stopped Come on down

to where?

I took you to Hyderabad This is unfair

I know I would be unfair to you

Original Krishna will not be like this sir Jai Krishna

Take

Rabbit

Not nothing. Suddenly I am transferred

Next week is my exam. I need to study. Bye

Behaving like studying IPS

In the village He came and dumped

There is no elephant There is no music

Salam walekum - Welcome

Welcome - Salam walekum

Not so much to do with Arjuna

What's this? Sir FIR

Is this all FIR?

There are more in store, sir

IUF?

Oh, my chain Thief

Do you want glare? Want a summary?

That means?

It's light In the street

The summary is the cage

So, the summary is fine, sir

Well To go on a busy day

Stop - Stop

The home is empty

Need help?

There is no other way Come on

what is doing?

By the pack, I tied it, sir

What? Is not the owner's permission?

Is not the owner What it is ...

Do not worry about the owner You're taking trouble

Well

Get them to pack immediately

Do not do this

You do not hit yourself

Not a bullshit

You do not have fins, summaries Sandesa works

Give some masala tea

What are the special issues of the paper Hey, get up

Give me the tea Why am I stumbled?

This is my place gets up

Talk with you Do you know how to talk to?

You need fame. Here it is

You police are the mute button

Here Get it

What Do you have a police presence?

Raheem bhai ,beat hin Sir, he's a home minister's son

Then Rahimbai beat more

Respect

Respect the department

It's going to go anywhere for it

I do not care who you are

Are you beating me in the street?

He's angry with me On the street

Get in the cage

You're about to die soon

It got you

Great sir

Why work on the station?

Krishna was soiled

Where to put us here?

My daughter

Hey, dear are you fine?

Not like a police force It's like a devale

Not this

Let's have the leg of a daughter

Sir ...

Which goddess goes to the temple, but God is one You go to the house, but your mom is one. Is not it?

This is unfair, sir why? Fill the pans with biriyani

You eat, sir

Now where are we going, sir?

Radha is away from the village To wonder

To wonder in duty hours It's wrong, sir

You're doing the job with love

See They are laughing. Go

Not like you're going to see your girlfriend It's like going to a little kid's birthday party

My sophomore kid

Sir, this room The girls' voices sound

Radha does not like foreign music

Classical music only

Come here for a while Why?

Your classical music is remix here

Families are grieving

These dolls Is there a girlfriend connection?

This one is not enough

My kids are in my dialogue

I was disposed It happened

I want to stop this nonsense somehow What's the delay? Go and stop

Rabbit

Where did he come from?

Change the song

Change

If you give me one ...

It's like the village girl

Dad, Dad He did more than he did

Here's the dance

Oh

You're a great actor

Dad is ideal Dad says .....

Because of the need to be modest in the village

I was there

Or are not you?

Why are you talking to you?

I did not say it You and I are gone

Go

Rabbit

All right

Those in the wrong path All the letters, sir

Emballage certificates Not because of the love of the people

Fearing that we will be caught

All right, wrong people get caught Try and go

Good work, sir

Now I'm gone ..... Go work

Mam ,stop stop

Why are you escaping? Show paper

Only the next-paper is

Is not it a joke paper?

Like a joke?

Get vehicle papers

I know that SI

Do you know this girl?

Do not know

Tell my name Radha

This girl's name is Radha

What? Get vehicle papers

RC, driving licence

All

All of them, right? There, sir. Go

What about this girl?

Girl - Girl

Look at that You will be destroyed

Was this a stolen vehicle?

Rahimbai leave that girl

No, sir

Rahimbai is the only one to give up

How are you leaving sir? She is snowing news paper instead of paper

catch criminals

Leave the lovers ,Rahim bhai

Rabbit - What I say .....

Shall i talk to madam? enough

Talk to her

My sincerity is mine Love worked for you

But I would like your honesty

Do this

But you did wrong, Rahim bhai Do not do that

This is a problem, of course Set up Sir, of course

Brother I'll handle it

You are the ones who attended Wait for the wait

Stop Stop

Welcome all

Are you alright?

Over the past few years, almost every three years I was meeting you

But today, many people are here

Why? You should CM

You should CM

I never liked CM

I did not even compete with anyone

You're my messy life Take it from the place where it was given

Until now, before you exist

He came to serve the people

The same party, the community It's going to be the Chief Minister

You're so busy To get a chance to

I can not say it

Everybody's asking

Sujatha as a man Why are you wearing a name?

It's my wife's name

I want to make a mistake I thought it was not good

I do not care what If you make a mistake

Her name is ugly

That's why I honor you for women

Save

Save

You're always with me Are not you angry?

Friends of life are coming, sir

But brothers are not

You are my brother, sir

Hey, get up

Sir my wife is in hospital

Today's surgery

There's work here

You do not have anything If I die

If there is anything for her, she will be daughter Everyone's worried

You do not have anything Rahim bhai

Get the ambulance

The daughter will be orphaned, sir Bring it in quickly

Minister Sujatha has a bomb attack

Someone faint A person has done this

This is the police Neglect is the cause

The police were drinking arrack It is said that this has happened

It is recommended that CM Padiwu is juxtaposed Some people speculate

You're connected to this blast Say you have it

Not knowing well Do not talk like that

Kill him so you want to kill him Some say that they were made

There is a Test Commission

Just knowing the truth, I will resign from home minister post

OK? OK?

My son, he doesn't drink son

In office, he is dead The dead are dead

CM Sujatha Jindabad

The most valuable thing in the world is brand

That game was played with you

Sujatha is a bomb attack

The whole state was crazy for a while

I was really planning it

What can I do?

Save

Save

Deliver ..........

The post was late from the police

They're arrack in terms of Pepsi Believed to have been terrified

Home minister has done this ...

People aware of it

He's down from resignation I'll get it up from CM

Your plan is great

The blast is safe, is not it? Everyone's underground

You do not worry

Who is it?

He and I have small and private deal

Did I hear the conversation?

Kill Kill him first

Do not do anything to me Do not kill me

What do you mean, sir?

That means you ...?

Did not you hear?

It's not safe to stay here You go sir

I'll take care here

The situation is a bit difficult Do not say anything until good things

Mercedes?

Did not you hear?

Mercedes?

Did not you hear?

Did you know where he is?

I do not know brother They killed my people and do not really hear me

I do not know This conceal is new

Tell

A minister of the minister I came to see you

where are you?

What are you shooting for?

Amit Hominister If you wait a little longer, you'll be shot

But you save me so much Why did you risk, sir?

That's right. What happened yesterday? Caps I did not even hear .....

Caps at the time of headache It's not heard

I'm used to it

Where Give it here

Why not, sir?

Did not you hear, sir?

Give him coffee

Stay there. I will come

What are you doing to him?

Kill him?

It's okay if he does not hear it like he says If you're heard?

This is someone who told me about it

The hard-working kingdom Minute a minute

It can not be done

Find everything about him

Find all his speeches

Who's he? From what ever happened?

His friends Everything

He knew this very well In case you know, kill

Do not know, but kill

I like your talk

That's why I am apointing you my personal security incharge

That you were well protected Is a promotion, sir?

But the police have FIR, there are cases

What are I doing here, sir? There are works. You stay here

I have to keep my eyes on

Then I'm safe Okay, sir

Do not worry You're completely under my control

I'll take a little closer

Yes, if you need them, sir

Do not hit the satellites My chest is stuck

A little request A little bit of headache

Lower to work, sir

Caps

Crash

Trust your nonsense Did you think you were a crazy guy?

You're done

What is this? Do not hear the sound?

He entered, sir

Sir, I'm your watchman Minister Sujatha sent me

About the Minister What is such a respect?

I was saved It was promoted

One door was given

Porter?

When I see your respect, I'm dead It does not matter

Peppermint Pills

Peparamint?

They eat small

Father fished before long ago

Two bottles ..... Send 2 to 4

To the Minister

So we can eat tomorrow, sir

He's talking to someone

Increase the sound

Rabbit

Something's a code take down

Tell Girlfriend. Cute name

I need to talk to you

Anybody there?

There are not any Tell

My suspicion was true

He'll talk about me

Increase the sound

Give one umma

Umma?

The teeth are getting out

I know Then why not ask?

There is a cell phone Stay

You gotta say something

I got a promotion

Where do you think?

There is Minister Sujatha

Why did you go to him?

why?

It seems to be acting as if I saw him

Exactly guess

Reduce the sound

Stop Stop

That's not it

I'm thinking of seeing you

Can't Why?

I'm busy

What's so busy?

I have to leave the village There's someone coming to see me

See? How's that going on?

See if you want to see me

No need Bye

He is not Radha Satyabhama

Life with him How long will it be?

Spells - Get going

Go

Go I said

Hello to where?

There's my friend inside Send

There are guys in there too

Get started first is it?

Me and they are same?

Waste love life

That's my fault Come on Radha

Do you know him?

Good to know

Take the breakthrough

Call him and talk

Now it's angry

Three times the bark of the bow is at ease

That's why we do not count

Look at that

I've been following for 3 years

If it's possible, it's my worth

From now on, watch out for yourself

Rabbit

Hey, Rabbit

What's the worst question?

He's so stupid

He's asking for the material

Materials?

He needs some kind of job, brother

I'm playing with my son. She's at school We'll be playing with us

Playing, acting is not a matter

To study Bhagawat Geeta

Bhagawat Geeta...?

I do not know what to do Wait a minute

Sir I'm on duty, sir

Tell me what to do

He will do something for me

There's nothing big It's your job to play with them

I'll use it

Now someone has complained about me

He's coming up right Or you're all training

I did not say anything

It's good about you

Sit

Sit

Can not wait

Wait for an hour An hour?

Brother, he came to practice training

Did you know anything? Did he get you?

Did you ask for the material? Have asked

Now you are Deepavali

Everyone is talking about him as a fool

You're kidding?

You're right now Brother, we have a test

Examination?

Broghy Geet Chapter 1

Sequence No. 2 is the baptism

He plays with us spiritually

Stay - Hold on

Cheats Foolish art

Hey thief Coming

How happy your son is

Yes, please. He gave this promotion even further Keep this

Sir, sir, sir What happened?

Other businesses have done your business All the income tax was rounded up and taken away

I've earned so much money

CM To Spend Money

Because being a clean character I did not get anything from my name

All gone, sir

Income earned by the RA is not the same

Someone planned The money has been taken

What do you say?

Amused without money?

Who are you?

I said no Make sure she's nepassed

My uncle took the money

She was Sujatha's friend Is there money?

I'll show you more in the future You do not give up

We started the war between the two of us

This is one law You should lose I want to win

My uncle ......

Kill you

Who took over this phone? Trace him

I want to know who he is

Today my work is over Will come tomorrow morning, sir?

No need Come whenever you want

Or sleep in the station

Sir its like you are in tension

Let me fix it

Go

Who is it?

What's this?

To clash with me I want to be at my level

That your line was lost I'm trying to play back?

What are you playing? What games are you playing?

CM is this murder Stop for what

But if you do, you will

Is this the one?

not

There was a fear in his eyes

Without him That's the guy with that level

Who should be?

Where is my money?

What we thought was artistic sir

15 killing the police on behalf of him

Police from the police: He disgraced me

Which way they killed them And then we have to bring him

That's our target

He's our impasse CM sir

Do not give one more chance Let's kill him

Guruthavetram's killing of Kautam Cree for a minute. Not at all

Hit method Dharma was won

Seeing him happens to a police station The pant should be dense

Life can not be brought back anyway

This money is for the people ruined by him Give the families

Whoever gave this money He is equal to God

Take his fingerprints Greetings sir

What did he do? Stolen again

Are not you gonna change? Sir

Because it's difficult to carry the bag Sin help, Sir

Hey, you do not shout

Sir, give me a chance

It feels like playing a game with him do

I'll torment you Change chance, sir

Who are you, sir?

Can you cook? Can you?

Good to cook

Not so much Can you make the blast?

I'll fix it

His case was dropped out of that 15,000 Drop the station out of the station

Happy business with the family

Laws are unlawful, sir

There is salt on the sea Fillers are fuming

This is also the case Let's filter those mistakes

The board is beautiful

It's all for you, sir Cut it, sir

It's a dream to cut a ribbon from a very young age

Today that dream is true

Give me one

Let me give it to you, sir

You have everything for everything

How?

so did I

Replace him carrying out

I did not get it

I'm at your house come soon

It's Mako Dad Did not come out?

Tell us about your relatives? Stop the nonsense questions and come quickly

My parents came

Why did you come so soon?

My parents came

We're both together, the tone ends

What are you talking about?

Of themselves

Right

Let's go inside

To say hi

He's not asking Mom See

My brother came

Come on, golden How many days have you seen him

Soon I saw it. I have seen you say hello You just wait

Mom Radha

That's my sister, Subbadra. Randu with husband It's his habit of getting to our house

Just wait. - Going

Radha How good is the name?

My son's name is Radha Krishna

There is also Count on it

Rukmani's here too

Have you come back? Yes, I am You talk. I will come

Hey, he's up

Because Krishna is drawn up

Stop stopping?

Who's this girl? Rukkū

Rukmani

Are you two friends?

Not exactly

Come on, Krisna. Let's go. Let's talk

There's so much to talk to you about

What else? How is the job

He knew it. The thieves seized, seized ...

You're a big thief

You want someone to get

I do not know

Hope

ඔයාගෙ මහත්තයා මොකද කරන්නේ? ඒයි රුක්කූ තාම...........

Unmarried ........

What is so hurry for you

A lot of connections came

Because I did not want to marry him

All together, it's time to get together

My boyfriend is not in the police Is it Krishna

It must be I do not know

do you know? Krisna is a heavy guy Someday, pardon me

He stole my chain

Not even tripled

Everyone likes that

Is this little town?

Successful formula It's used again

It was remembered Will you speak to Krishna?

what? I do not say

I feel ashamed

What did you do?

A lot has been done Remind it?

I do not know

Do not act like you do not act

You did something I did not do anything. Krishan ...

Going Speaking

Not out of here Something to do

What's your problem? Can not wait

What happened? I'm a nightmare night We went for ice cream

From now on. Hembirissāvayi It's a pain

If you're new, you'll be like that

I could have given the medicine It drove a lot

But it did not. That's why Chill tea for tea

It's decreasing That's how it is

Come on time

The pills were not significantly reduced Does losing green leaf taste?

Do not think too little of the balance sheet, daughter

And Chris, too The vagina did not decrease

He got rusty and got some kerosene tea

The problem is solved

Uncle

The problem started here

I can not wait

She needs to show my status

Does this house know my state?

I do not know

I do not know

What's your situation?

get up

More than 10 more will make the chest difficult

Drink these pills, sir

My BP is not reduced by the pills

The person who sent the phone is supposed to be

Took that call

Coming from Somalia

Sōmāliyāveda?

Who is in Somalia? Let's say to the Cybercrime. He will caught

What do you say? Right Whatever you say is wrong

From Delhi, a call

Greetings sir

Congratulations, High command have finalized you as CM

I did what I thought

I'm future CM

This Sujata future CM

One of the villagers will torture the plague

It tells me Get rid of it

Your son says My son?

Who are you?

I am your son father

Father? Dad

How can I be daddy?

Daddy, I always have a feeling

According to the Inferno theory Where is the nature?

I decide something else in another place, Dad

Everything is connected

If you says dad again, I'll kill you

Kill. For 24 years My father is in good terms

If everyone sees the order by 45 degrees

Earn money on time

Works to make a name

But I'm looking for you It was Dad

Daddy acknowledge me as your son

What is this? elder sister No, cute

I do not really know who this is dear

I was not born

I left my mother

How do I get my point?

She's looking at him

Dad, call me here Police gave permission

If anything happens to me here That's why I wrote it in the police station

What do you want?

Your home, dad

Kill you

Personally asked Dad wants to kill publicly

Mercedes? Mercedes?

There is an injustice in the eyes of the public

Daddy I am your son Dad, admit it

Everyone is watching Do we need this from the side of the people?

He goes to himself. Come on Stepmother

Hungry

Can you give me two drops?

Let's go

I'm gonna find you for 24 years, Dad

I do not wanna go without you, Dad

Daddy, Dad

You do not know what you'll do if you do not want to do this all over the country. Then I'll just press a press conference

Minister Sujatha, your father?

That's why I hit the tent

Is that your first son's son?

Number I do not know

That's it

He'll tell your father right away

For now, did not you know it?

Do you know what?

There are four things in the world

Things not known

Things you know

Things that matter most

Things that are better than everyone

I'm the first one

Things you do not know

That's why I find dad

It's been a long time for me

Sujatha's son Do you believe?

Yes, it is Yes Or No

SMS to 56270

% 1?

You're saying that it's your son People believe everything

He has been assisted by an alien youth from abroad

What are these chunks?

CM is calling

Greetings sir

What is this son?

The party's fame will be lost

Call from high command

He's not my son I'll handle it, sir

There will be no ministerial speech

She's not my son right away You have to prove it

How? That's it Why are you worried, sir?

Do a DNA test All the mater will come out

I know her son Even believed in God

You all need to support me That's my father. The minister came

Sir, sir, is he your son?

He'll tell lies

If DNA tests

The whole thing's coming out

I'd like DNA test. I'm his blood. Take as much blood as you can

I'm ready to count liters. Come on

Really your son? That's so trustworthy

What is this courage? Daddy, I have my mom

Disappointment

Are you angry?

Come on, Dad, let's test DNA

Let's What a scare me?

Let's make this happen tomorrow It's Dad

I'm not scared Let's do it

Where did you get?

What are these things? Not nothing. For fame

Do not think anything in the gold

Years old temples He was born

For years, the rulers Because he left that girl

Get out of the gate I'm not closing

No matter how much you say no Down

Dormer Nursing Akula (DNA)

Got it? I need to change that one, Doctor

No, sir, my grandfather gave my dad

My dad gave me

What? DNA Drama Nursing Academy

DNA report should be changed, Doctor

Wherever you go, you get there votes Do not vote

Otherwise, these things will come out

I liked the ex I go and play with him

An exemplary family

Large between the big person and the young person Is there anything wrong with this?

Do what you say

Change the report In your hand

what? Report

For the DNA file to come He is waiting in the area.

Is she a Sujatha's son? Or not In a bit, we can find out

NTV for more

Are you questioning me?

Show what the truth is on the TV. see

Take out his tent when the report comes in

DNA report came

Because of both your DNA alignment

Aviram's father proved to be a Sujatha

Are you asking for some of his property now?

What do I need for property?

The people knew that was my dad. That's it

This DNA record is dad In love

Where's that doctor?

Navatvanavalā - Stop

You told me to change the report

It did not matter When I change yes, what's going on?

Does this mean he is my son? No, Norshamage son of Gantur

Due to what happened, the party has become disreputable CM candidate was removed from the JVP's allegiance

Over

Over

How is your uncle's detail?

Is it CM?

CM is not in the lot Do not work

First of all, where is your son coming from?

I set him up

Your name is destroyed Your money was taken

Then what I'm about to hit You are 0

Sujatha

Whoever he is, is anyone who does not know you For years, you've destroyed the dream for 3 days

Whatever the governor is, the money is, Order and these two are the power

He attacked that target of Sujatha

We have not reached our goal yet

He wants to read the truth

It's a criminal To prove it

That's the kind of bombing I need to get the four who have been taken out

But where are they? Nobody knows how to be legendary

How do you catch it?

Bombers who attacked the minister That the four returned to the city

Whoever falls into the police station A person has been said

Why did they come here? Oh, sir, sir If I listen to them, I will get caught

What happened, sir?

Everybody knows kill me There were three people

I'm there four Uns amide

Nobody knows

You

The 4th person is my plans Operate?

I am there then, Amit SI Radha Krishna

Amit died My people killed SI

I did not even tell anyone

That's what he's heard

He came to his village But is he joking?

No, brother, he is us a joke Playing it

When he learned about her, his head was crazy

Those who do not understand are right A machine is getting my brother

But he heard more than enough

It's possible to control the sounds and caps

He can hear the caps well

A - Mom

E - house

What are you laughing about?

A girl in the neighborhood I laughed madly. Madam

How can you hear me there?

I am on the top 10. I hear madam

That's a billion-rupee

They were targeting you

We're looking for him in search of him

He knows your secret from your house

We all thought That we are playing with him

But he was playing with me

Where is he?

He's not here?

Rājakāriyeda?

Where's Dad?

I need to see my father

Dad's there

Dad, there

He went to a camp Will come

Is not it? Yes, daughter will come

Mom does not get better Let's go to our house?

Brother

You're lying from words

The tears are telling the truth

Actually what happened to him?

It

Where he is, he's coming

I will not be here

He did not figure out

do not be afraid I'm alive

I live for my daughter

There is nothing to fear. Do not worry. We'll take care

What happened?

A little accident, sir

That daughter is Rahim's daughter, right?

Why did not you salute today?

This way?

What happened to your strength?

Do I like you?

A good fool is found Sir, I'm playing with him

What acting?

Are you all fooling around?

Hold your caps in your ear

Did you put a caripon in my ear?

The bomb blast 4 Leave the false news

Did you do a good job?

Emergency wanted

I killed those four

Now, what do I do with anything?

He was told to kill the lorry driver

To your life Everybody else

Take it off

First of all, yours

That one Your uniform is yours

Confirm grabbing

This. I want this response

This is your suspension letter

Then your family

And then your love

Somebody will die

You do not give me time to stay

You're punchin 'at that

Radha Krishna

One politician is police Give me the letter of alteration, sir

It's not good to clash with big ones

Yes, sir, you do not have to cope with big ones

With them with us Are you crazy, sir?

Their advantage to our police Kill people

Is that okay, sir?

So you take all their decisions The value of the department is lost

Our Department's Department Where's the value?

Which state employee works eight hours a day

We work 24 hours

The only thing working at the beginning They are our police only

But do not value us, sir

We are the only ones celebrating everyone I give protection without celebrating

Why not have a family?

Do you know those values, sir?

The police officer's not a job, sir

Duty

And someone else's for us To respect for what?

We do not honor ourselves

We are killing 15 of the police The respect they gave to them

In the condition of his wife's death While I was still working,

Her daughter comes and asks My dad is where

Who is the conscientious sir?

Our department, are not you, sir?

Your father's drunk Tell me your daughter

Well, sir, you're a bunch of flies The other henchmen come and see

But we are not an angel Malolet Why not respond?

That's the response

I said honestly So I gave this job

But that's the honesty and the job I do not care

I understand your sadness, but to Sujatha We need a powerful witness against ourselves

There's evidence, sir

The chance you get

But one request, sir

Whoever warns the police

Police department attacked You have to go to the news

Only do that, sir It's my request

Right away, sir

What?

Is the police going?

There is no police support today Sir, sir

People know the truth about you, sir

Minister Sujatha's messing work comes out

Those who planned those bombs Police confessed to the media

Everything that was legitimized from the beginning We are standing behind a crime

We were a bomb blast

I'm the only one who killed them

1995 MLA was killed too

In 2001, 35 people were killed

In 2006 the Minister was serving as the Minister It's me and I'm dying

He also got help from his benefactors

Now we are trying to kill us

Why is no one to phone?

Supporters and affected People surround Sujatha's house

Now his life is in danger

Party members killed They do not humiliate us

The police turned the other way

You're sure to kill me

I do not even help

If I stay here, then I will die too, sir

Right away, sir

We have a little work Go

Yamal

To kill

I am Minister Sujatha There's a threat to my life

Please come and save me

Do you remember the 100 number?

To tell you to save yourself How happy to hear?

Listen From the four dead people

How did you record the evidence?

They're not dead The four who sent you to kill them

They come and testify I thought nobody knew better

This was worked out in a short time

Your options are out now

Sujatha

What do you want? Respect

Respect for the Department

Where did the police kill the people? Stand there and get up

Then the police The FIR will do the job

At least this time trust me Water

Water

He's a real actor, sir

It does not change

Do not give protection. Let's go

You do not go If they leave, they'll kill me

I made a mistake. For my job Killed the police

They are shy to the people Let's do it

I'll accept everything

Where are you going?

If they leave, you'll kill me

These people will kill me if you go this way

You need to stay

Can not go anywhere

Say not to go

Now understand the value of live?

One of them is Malolt Do not know. But

100 Dialog Police Definitely come

Then the police kill and play games?

Now, touch the police foot

You kill that day

But if you do, you will There's another one coming

And yet, I stood there for you

You read the truth

If you do this?

Did you think anyone would be doing anything wrong?

Do not do it Everybody is scared of what happened

Some people are scared

Anyone else is left If we do, we will see and fear

do not....

Do not kill me

Krishna will never die

Planning only

Why else? Kill him

Kill

What's his status now, sir? He gave him two occasions

One is trusting police

2 Getting out of the crowd

He chose 2

It's his dad

Now, deal with Darmar Drago I'm from Chryshea before

I have to do preliminary work? If he asked

There is no war

Crisana is always there

We do not count

He needs punishment

The Dharma should be won

Should I go?

Do not give up

Who have taken my chain?

I do not know anything

Started again?

Go

You drove me out of the Gopi Can you distance Krishna?

Do not you have any lovers? Is not a husband going to come?

Do I need all my dearest?

I can not wait. It's my power I'll show everyone

Come on

Show - I can not see. Bye

He went Come quickly show your power

Piss and they are all my devotees

You're always in my heart, dear

is it? Yes

Whatever devotees give should be accepted

SHAKTIjeet

For more infomation >> Samsung galaxy j3 6 charging paused battery temperature too low solution 100% YouTube - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | 23 EYLÜL 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & ILGAZ ÇINAR | Youtube - Duration: 11:57.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | 23 EYLÜL 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & ILGAZ ÇINAR | Youtube - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

Pedro Pascal: "En Juego de Tronos Cristiano sería un Lannister y Messi un Stark" - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Pedro Pascal: "En Juego de Tronos Cristiano sería un Lannister y Messi un Stark" - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | Haldun DOMAÇ: "Belhanda Henüz Yeteneklerini Ortaya Koyamadı Ama..." | Youtube - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | Haldun DOMAÇ: "Belhanda Henüz Yeteneklerini Ortaya Koyamadı Ama..." | Youtube - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

ARKADAŞIMA KANALI KAPANIYO ŞAKASI!! - ÇILDIRDI! - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> ARKADAŞIMA KANALI KAPANIYO ŞAKASI!! - ÇILDIRDI! - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 FREE Intro Templates #66 [ Panzoid ] - Duration: 3:45.

Go like's, bro :3

Go like's, bro :3

Go like's, bro :3

Go like's, bro :3

Go like's, bro :3

Go like's, bro :3

Go like's, bro :3

Go like's, bro :3

For more infomation >> TOP 10 FREE Intro Templates #66 [ Panzoid ] - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Princesses in The World Today!You Won't Belive.... - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Princesses in The World Today!You Won't Belive.... - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

【絵本読み聞かせ英語朗読:字幕付き】笠地蔵/The Child Gods【Japanese Fairy Tales in English】 - Duration: 3:55.

Once upon a time, an elderly man and woman lived.

They were poor but gentle and humble.

It was the New Year's Eve.

They were too poor to buy a rice cake for the New Year's Day,

so they decided to make straw hats and sell them in the town.

""So, I'm off."", said the old man. ""Take care now. ""

The elderly man had been walking around the town on the New Year's Eve saying

""Don't you want a hat? Don't you need a hat?""

However, no one bought a hat, probably because times were bad.

""That's pity... she also helped me to make them. She will be sad.""

On the way back, the snow started falling.

It turned into a snowstorm when he reached at the mountain pass.

He happened to find six statues of Child Gods at the roadside.

""Alas. You must be freezing without even hats on in such a snowstorm.

Here you are.

At least keep snow away with these hats,""

said the old man and put a hat on each statue of a Child God.

""Oh, no. I only have five hats.""

There were six statues. He was one short.

He, then, placed his Japanese towel around the face of the God Child.

Although he had sold nothing, he felt good and satisfied.

He started walking to home.

""Welcome back! You must be freezing. Please warm up. Um? Where are those hats?""

asked the old woman, when the old man got home.

""I am sorry. Any single hat wasn't sold. But I gave them to the Child Gods.

The statues were standing in such a snowstorm. I could not ignore that.""

""Wow, you did a good thing. I am proud of you.

We don't need a rice cake.

We can make New Year's great with hot water and pickles.

If you helped the Child Gods, that was greater than selling hats.""

They both were delighted and went to sleep.

Then, the next day was the New Year's.

The snowstorm stopped during the night.

Now, bright sun shone on the snow.

The light of the sparkling snow poured through the window.

What a beautiful day thought the elderly man and woman.

They noticed that it is somehow lively outside.

They heard merry songs.

It seemed many people were having a lot of fun there.

As they went out to see what was happening,

they saw piled rice cake, ornaments and delicious food and snacks for the New Year's.

""Whoopee! What could it be!""

Then, they saw six statues of Child Gods were going back the way.

The statues turned around and waved their hands with a smile.

""Now I understand.

The Child Gods came to give you thank-you' presents!""

""Dear, we can finally have an excellent New Year.""

Both the old man and woman looked at the Child Gods leaving,

and put their hands together.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét