Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 24 2017

Attorney General Jeff Sessions had some bad news for illegal aliens who belong to street

gangs.

According to The Hill, on Thursday, Sessions called for a crackdown on illegal immigration

— especially when it comes to illegal immigrants who are involved with violent street gangs.

He said,

"We are now working with the Department of Homeland Security and [Department of Health

and Human Services] to examine the unaccompanied minors issue and the exploitation of that

program by gang members who come to this country as wolves in sheep's clothing."

During his statements — which were given to law enforcement officials — Sessions

stated that he is working with DHS to focus on unaccompanied minors who enter the country

illegally.

According to The Hill, these individuals will be placed in communities that are in "the

best interests of the child."

Many illegal immigrant minors have abused the Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals

(DACA) program.

Currently, the program places juveniles in areas that are controlled by street gangs.

As a matter of fact, MS-13 — one of the most brutal gangs in the country — has used

the program to recruit more members into their group.

MS-13 — also known as La Mara Salvatrucha — originally came to the United States in

the 1980s.

Now, they operate in several major cities like New York, Boston, and Los Angeles.

Sessions stated that the gang "represents some of the worst of the worst when it comes

to criminal street gangs."

The gang is known for their ruthless intimidation tactics, and their murderous tendencies.

They typically murder their victims in egregious fashion, using knives and hatchets to dismember

them.

Many of the group's members are minors who have entered the country illegally.

With no family to provide a healthy environment, they make easy targets for the El Salvadoran

street gang.

President Donald Trump has vowed to get rid of MS-13, and prevent them from threatening

more American lives.

In a speech given in July, he said, "Together we're going to restore safety to our streets

and peace to our communities and we're going to destroy the vile, criminal cartel MS-13

and many other gangs," Earlier this year, DHS stated that they would

specifically target members of MS-13, as well as other gangs.

Some of the criteria they will use to root out illegal immigrants who are involved with

the gang include gang tattoos, frequent areas where gang activity is high, and fraternize

with known MS-13 operatives.

Sessions' announcement is a welcome one for those of us who are tired of gangs conducting

their illicit activities in their communities.

Many have grown weary of the fact that these groups have been allowed to operate in their

cities.

Naturally, the Attorney General's speech was interrupted by protesters, who hurled

accusations of racism at those who would see members of street gangs deported or arrested.

However, any rational person can see that the government's approach has nothing to

do with racism — it is about saving lives.

Most of the immigrants who enter the country illegally don't commit other crimes (other

than illegal immigration), but there are a large number of those who become involved

with gangs like MS-13.

Regardless of where one stands on the immigration issue, it is important to support efforts

to weed out those who would commit acts of violence against people in the United States.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> ALERT: Sessions Blows "Dreamer" Scandal Wide-Open | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Halo 3 – Finish the Fight (ViDoc VOST) - Duration: 7:17.

We wanted to create something that stood out from the crowd a little bit.

This is the reveal of the big mystery that Halo CE and Halo 2 have been driving toward.

Where are we ? Who is this ? What's happening ?

The Covenant have uncovered something that is immense.

It's this gigantic Forerunner structure that just looks…

Huge.

Now that he's looking out over this massive thing the player is going to say what is that ?

The other part of the story that's important of course is that Cortana is in trouble.

Cortana : "I'll detonate In Amber Clad's reactor just like we did the Autumn's."

"No. I don't want to chance a remote detonation. I'll need to stay here."

Cortana has been left, away from the Chief.

She's in the clutches of the Gravemind.

Gravemind : "I will ask, and you will answer."

Cortana : "All right… shoot."

We don't know what has happened to her since then.

Cortana & Gravemind : "I have defied Gods and Demons"

We don't know if Cortana could be any sort of bizarre, almost satanic sort of voice.

Cortana & Gravemind : "I am your shield… I am your sword…"

Something seems wrong.

Cortana : "I know you… Your past… Your future…"

I think the expectation's huge, everybody I talk to, if you mention Halo everybody's immediate reaction is: "How's Halo 3 ?"

I think that what's going to strike people is the scale.

That's real stuff there, we pushed it as far as we could possibly push it.

We always wanted to have that epic field, but due to the limitations of technology we always fell short.

When you're working in high definition, it's a very unforgiving environment.

Look at the Master Chief's armor.

You see cool things about the Master Chief's armor, you see that he's self-shadowing, you see that the textures are very high resolution,

there's real-time reflections on his visor but if you look closer he's beat up, he's scratched.

He has been through some horrific battle and we're actually showing that on the Chief this time round.

Now if we show a pre-rendered movie then there is always going to be speculation about well yeah, sure yeah your render isn't going to be able to do that.

And I think what we're trying to show firmly is that our engine can do the stuff that we say it's going to do and it's doing it right now.

What we're building here is our bar for what we're going to shoot for in real gameplay.

It's great, there's 90 guys here. Half of them are artists, half of them are engineers, and it's like boiling water.

All the left-brained people and all the right-brained people, both groups think that they are really in charge.

Apparently engineering is quite important.

Ah, of course there are signs.

I like to draw pretty pictures, um, so I get to do that I suppose.

It's all about the lighting, it's all about the additional detail, the bump-mapping and I can't remember all their terminologies.

The huda-hadda and the triple specular shields and so-on and so-forth.

In Halo 3 you have, you know like, a high definitive range available for you so things that are bright are bright, things that are dark are dark.

You have the whole contrast there. For example the sky, it's a new way of doing our sky from Halo 2.

Every now and then it will catch my eyes still and then realizing how I can't believe that we were able to pull that off.

For the announcement it has gone really well, um, it hasn't been as much of a, you know, monkey shit fight as it could have been.

Hmm, people make decisions that affect us that they don't really worry about,

they're like, "Aw, it's alright because some guys will figure it out at the end of the chain"

and we do always, sometimes you have to feel a little, aw, we got shat on a few too many times.

Everyone else is prolonging my part of the job. I'm actually just making it better. So that's how it works.

I think Marty's pretty diverse in the way that he composes and the styles he composes in.

The fanfare is actually a new theme and I don't know if it's ever going to show up ever again.

At times he is pulling out, uh, you know, enya. Oh no, I didn't say that. Um, at times he's paying homage to other artists.

There are no monks of evilness, the only hint that I want to give anybody that this is "Halo" is that I'm going to be in E dorian.

I actually just play an octave on the piano, just straight E's.

When I played the back I realized that it instantly got my attention.

For this one we really had a great session with a live orchestra which is a bit above and beyond what we have done in the past.

Master Chief is coming out of a desert blowing, heat, wind.

Completely obscured.

So I wanted it to sound almost ethereal, just to bring some tension in and have it opening up slowly.

The music and the sound is all about the drama, I'm just trying to absolutely score the drama of this moment.

I have to give a hand here, you're absolutely going to be able to play exactly what you watch in this trailer.

"This is Spartan-117 Can anyone hear me ? Over."

Well, we has such a great ending to Halo 2 where Master Chief said "I want to finish the fight".

Lord Terrence Hood : "Master Chief ? You mind telling me what you're doing on that ship ?"

John-117 : "Sir. Finishing this fight."

Which had most Halo players universally screaming and throwing their controllers at their TV's because they didn't get to finish the fight.

I didn't say anyone threw their controller, they might have dropped it in amazement.

You won't just finish one fight, you will finish all the fights you started in Halo 1.

I think we're trying to raise an awful lot of questions about what on earth is going to go on in this game. No pun intended.

We want this to be The Return of the King. We want this to be the final chapter in an epic trilogy.

It's coming, and part of it's already here.

It's going to be cool.

This is the game, this is the engine. This is what Halo 3 is going to look like.

For more infomation >> Halo 3 – Finish the Fight (ViDoc VOST) - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

1st Time Mountain Climbing & Incredible View of Seoul ⛰ - Duration: 10:03.

For more infomation >> 1st Time Mountain Climbing & Incredible View of Seoul ⛰ - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Youtuber Parodie | Paul Tube - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Youtuber Parodie | Paul Tube - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Frankreich 2017 - #3 // Beach-Time & Beziers - Duration: 12:25.

For more infomation >> Frankreich 2017 - #3 // Beach-Time & Beziers - Duration: 12:25.

-------------------------------------------

Passion Calligraphy Ligature x Sachinspiration Calligraphy with Automatic Pen - Duration: 1:21.

Calligraphy Masters

SachInspiration

What's your PASSION??

For more infomation >> Passion Calligraphy Ligature x Sachinspiration Calligraphy with Automatic Pen - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox คุยกันนะเล่นเกมแบบ ตะมุตะมิ - Duration: 2:55:48.

For more infomation >> Roblox คุยกันนะเล่นเกมแบบ ตะมุตะมิ - Duration: 2:55:48.

-------------------------------------------

#BFRBWEEK - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> #BFRBWEEK - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

ИСТОРИЯ УЧИТЕЛЯ ЙОДЫ! Н'Ката Дель Гормо, учитель Йоды. ЛорЗВ#238 - Duration: 5:41.

For more infomation >> ИСТОРИЯ УЧИТЕЛЯ ЙОДЫ! Н'Ката Дель Гормо, учитель Йоды. ЛорЗВ#238 - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

DE BESTE DISSTRACK OOIT!🔥 - Duration: 8:29.

DISSTRACK KAI EN JOB

For more infomation >> DE BESTE DISSTRACK OOIT!🔥 - Duration: 8:29.

-------------------------------------------

Vai tomar no rabitiscosiamouse!-Análise Pika do episodio 24 de Boku no Hero 2 | Tio Izuku - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Vai tomar no rabitiscosiamouse!-Análise Pika do episodio 24 de Boku no Hero 2 | Tio Izuku - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

ردة فعل كوريين على سعد لمجرد لمعلم / Saad Lamjarred - LM3ALLEM - Duration: 5:46.

Hey guys this is Steve

I've got a request of doing a reaction on MV from Middle East

I heard that this MV is super famous around Middle East.

Just can't wait to find out!

Let's get started!

Lamjaared

The guy is on the motorcycle running away from someone?

His outfit is very unique, it's very colorful

where is he going?

I see characters that I can't read at all...

It's very colorful

I like the rhythme

The dancers are dancing gentley

I really like those colors

Why are ladies pointing at the men? Any reason?

He is very handsome, manly

I'm very curious what they are talking about here

Everyone is enjoying, dancing

Can anyone tell me what this means

This song is very unique

it's very addictive

They are just full of energy!

Oh! old lady with sewing machine Swaggg!

Clothes they wear are very colorful and fancy

Their music style is very unique! I like it!

Wow what is that?

They are drinking bottle of soda?

Old lady is all hyped up

Everyone is joyful but I don't know why lyric would have explained it

I saw his type of hat the man is wearing

It's the same hat the characters were wearing in animation Aladdin from Disney

What do you call these clothes? I really want one

I want the clothing that ladies are wearing they are very colorful

I think they are for fashionistas, trend setters

Their dances are very active yet calm

hmm what is he up to?

Wow, they are such a great dancers

I think this song is a mixture of both hiphop and traditional Arabic music

It's very different from other songs that I've heard

it's very unique

I can feel Arab from this song.

I've grew up only listening to K-pop all my life but I've never heard anything like this

He is riding a motorcycle

It's very addictive! I like it

Manlab!?

Wow it's really interesting!

I really liked the colorfulness of the MV

As a Korean citizen who've exposed to K-pop and Billboard charts all my life

This is first time listening to music from Middle East and it was very addictive

The song make me feel comfortable. I don't know why

and also hype me up get me to dance

I'm so sad that I get to know these songs now..

So, I've just listened to Saad Lamjarred's super famous song

It was hiphop based(?) I think and I really like the beat

It makes me want to dance

and I'm really curious about the lyric. What is it about

If I knew the lyrics then I would enjoyed this song even more. I really liked it

I've justed watched the MV and

Colorfulness really caught my eyes

I thought it was very fancy.

and I heard Malab(?) a word something like this repeating.

I'm really curious what that means. If anyone want to help us out please comment below for answers

Thank you for your suggestions! we really had fun watching

If you suggest us more MV to watch we will always check them out so please suggest us for more

and Before you go!

Please don't forget to Subscribe and Like our video

We'll be back soon BYE!

For more infomation >> ردة فعل كوريين على سعد لمجرد لمعلم / Saad Lamjarred - LM3ALLEM - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Oakland Raiders Fans | Your Season In 60 Seconds - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Oakland Raiders Fans | Your Season In 60 Seconds - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Being Transgender in Germany [GER]| Learn German | Listening Comprehension | Deutsch Für Euch 103 - Duration: 42:02.

For more infomation >> Being Transgender in Germany [GER]| Learn German | Listening Comprehension | Deutsch Für Euch 103 - Duration: 42:02.

-------------------------------------------

iPHONE HİLELERİ - REKLAM ENGELLEME * ADBLOCK - iCAREFONE PRO - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> iPHONE HİLELERİ - REKLAM ENGELLEME * ADBLOCK - iCAREFONE PRO - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Gotham Review - Season 1 / Episode 2: "Selina Kyle" - Part 2 - Duration: 17:20.

Have you any idea of the mess you just did?

Ah, well... when you do your job badly and everybody hears about it...

The son of a...

All right, do your job...

piss off

I'm fed up with people working here!

It supposed to be a vacation place

I hope this woman will get a frying pan in the head, multiple times...

can't stand her face

Oh yeah, that's true...

That guy is amazing!

He says : "Those are human beings, they're children... give me five more grands"

"Dollmaker?!"

Wait...

WHY IS HE DOING NOTHING THAT JERK?!

Well yes... They never saw them doing it

She's taking her sweet time to say it...

On the other hand she said "fuck"

YOU SEE THAT?!

THAT WOULD BE THE REACTION OF ALFRED PENNYWORTH

IF HE SAW COPS COMING TO GODDAMN WAYNE MANOR!

I'm picturing a monkey riding a race horse

and that's pretty funny!

By the way... just a detail

I don't know... maybe there's some people who know how to hold a gun...

But if he's holding it like that... He's going to take the backfire heavily in the face...

Yeah like that

You all push them in the sewer hole...

WAIT!

DISAPPOINTED!!

When did they caught her?! Oh no, they caught everybody...

I'm afraid of dogs because I'm a Cat!!

When you will be finished

With your shitty metaphor

on Catwoman, give us a sign please...

And for an episode named "Selina Kyle" we don't see her that much for now...

Wait, is he the mayor, or...

Yeah... yeah...

Looks like Nixon...

Anyway in Gotham...

For those who still didn't get the meaning of this goddamn tv show...

Nobody's nice except Gordon!

Everybody means ill to everybody

that's right... especially kids.

Oh, no... please...

I heard children were suffering... I came here to insult them.

If you stopped insulting him every 30 seconds, maybe...

This invitation... short as fuck

looks like a Sims game

"Want a meeting?" "Yeah" "All right"

Noo, Batman doesn't listen to Metal

It's Batmetal!!

Noo!!

IT'S BATMETAL!!

It's only when he watches the Little Mermaid he listens to Batmetal

IT'S BATMETAL!!

Like JDG said for John Doe

That boy wasn't there on the previous shot

Yeah, that's what I thought too

I was saying, strange she didn't get at the window.

Ah, that's the thing she stole

From who?

Dunno...

That's the thing we saw her playing with at the beginning

Joking aside, it's like that to attack the eyes...

or like that

Already saw her that actress... She plays in The Conjuring

Never saw The Conjuring

Nice movie...

Wait, wait, did she threatened a kid with a gun?!!

Yeah, yeah...

I didn't notice because of her crazy face

Well that's said

Well that's clear, kids

I imagine that so well in a classroom

"Next one talking gets a bullet in the head"

That you suck...

Fuck it, you're all useless

Useless, corrupt

You imagine if the architects were that incompetents

The Wayne Building...

Isn't he a bit Wormtail in Harry Potter?

Yeah a little

That they'll eat the children

Excuse me... The way she appeared made me burst laughing

Doesn't it look like Lucifer's trident?

Yeah that's a devil symbol...

The Deathly Hallows!

It's not a fork, it's a trident!!

What?! Took you this long to figure that out?!!

Took out the eyes

Hit her again!!

We talked about Varys' teleportation!

I would've hit her again and again, that bitch

WHERE ARE THEY?!!

What?

They eat children

They're all consainguineous, that it?!

That cross leg...

She just did Basic Instincts!

I'm 13 but I already have my priorities

Fuck it...

I believe they tried to do a...

an Arya, Game of Thrones way... but...

Where did he... Ah... Newspapers.

He kept one alive

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS...

shitty kidnapper... "If 10 000 is too high, we can make an arrangement"

8000... 9000...

I'm still hearing the name of Pepper Mario...

Black Mask...

Roman Sionis

If they use his name, it'll be Roman Sionis

Of course

Well...

By the way, Roman Sionis wouldn't be really logical,

because he's the same age as Bruce, normally

How to put it...

More I get into the show, the more I ask myself

The more I understand the people who tells me it's bad

The more I understand people who says it's good

Because it's the most inconsistent Tv Show I ever saw in my life

There are good moments

Really well made, and then there's others

when you bash your head against a wall because of how STUPID it is

So, first thing's first...

Let's start with the ending

Stop it with cliffhangers we already know

Like Penguin survived... Oh my God, he survived : cliffhanger...

Catwoman saw the Wayne's murderer

Oh my God, she saw the Wayne's murderer : cliffhanger

If that's just it... No need to make a cliffhanger guys

True

Then

What happened in this episode we will remember... And I mean things we will remember

They hit Fish's lover

Yes...

That put aside

The episode is called Selina Kyle

Because it's the first episode where she has lines...

And because it's the first episode where she walks on the ground

Like you said, they TOTALLY put in first place

her Gollum side

second point, Selina Kyle we see her for once talk and act

And she is well written...

It's well written... Maybe a bit too naughty for a 13 years old girl

That's true, the woman side did bother me a little on that side

No, it's not that... Teaser more than naughty... Teaser

for a 13 years old girl

Agreed

I think that may be a bit early

No Selina Kyle I rather like her... It's one of the rare character I'm actually fond of in the story

Knowing that I like in that order : Gordon

Gordon's well written

Selina Kyle, Edward Nigma...

and... still...

I like him a lot

No, no...

I find him useless for now

For now

Well he doesn't serve to any purpose. I'm sorry

He's just there to...

He analyzed...

He's just here sometimes to say : "hello"

"I might become important someday in the story"

He helped them to find the ATP which led them to the...

They could've given that part to another guy...

Some guy from GCPD

Not an obligation to put Edward Nigma in the GCPD

to justify his existence from Day 1 in the story

Ah, yes...

I see what you mean.

I like the idea that he's often there

That he's often there as a villain, all right,

or as a guy who's going to become a bad guy, all right

I like seeing him as an analyst

But I find him useless

He doesn't serve to anything... He's just there

Ok, there's Edward Nigma... Great. You see Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy... She technically was useless in the first episode

Just to say her father was bad

Not even that

That we could see

We just had to see the black eye of the...

By the way...

That's something I reproach too much...

That I WILL REPROACH THIS TV SHOW because it's doing it too much

It's : they say too much

Instead of showing us... "Show, don't tell"

For example, this...

Poison Ivy says her daddy is bad and the next moment we see the woman with the black eye

Honestly you show the woman with the black eye at the door, and I won't think her guy is Santa Claus

"Oh, oh, oh motherfucker"

No because there are some scenes...

like the first scene when we started with Bruce Wayne burning his hand

We could see the director wanted his symbolic moment

wanted his moment

the future Batman

But the show is about Gordon!

Not about Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne, just seeing him in a corner

We know he's Batman and we just need to see all the comics

that are released right now, every month, etc

To know he's Batman, and know what will happen to him in the future

What more is there?

Batmetal!

It's making him look like a parody, Bruce Wayne

Yeah

Looks like a parody, like Batmetal in fact...

It looks like a parody...

Now as you said, I'm expecting him to go under the sea and beat the crap out of the Little Mermaid

Now, the good parts, because

we kinda spit on it, so now the good parts

I liked it

Because there are some... First

First of all : I wasn't bored

That's like episode one, not boring

That's true that I do spit on the episodes

I do spit on Alfred Pennyworth which IS STILL BADLY DONE

But... It's not boring

There's rythm, it's well made, well edited, the technique is good

The visuals are beautiful... The actors are good

EVEN Alfred Pennyworth is a good actor

And most of all, we were confronted to our first

REAL villains

of the story

Penguin...

No.

No, the couple of....

AH YES, the couple

I don't know how to call them so we'll say the couple

She's a Nazi...

That's it!

As soon as I saw them, I said

They have faces to eat children... Didn't think it was THAT CLOSE to reality

No but I think

they really bet on the fact that they will eat children

Then : "oh look, a plate and a fork"

But on that, I'm sorry I'm still putting the bullshit malus

Because I see the thing, I say : that's not a fork

If you see a fork drawn like this

and you believe that's a fork, you have a IQ of 2

You can't even recognize an elementary form

But even Gordon, it took him hours to figure out...

Yeah, we saw it... We said "weird looks like Lucifer's trident"

You said "looks like something from Lucifer", I said "yes, that's a demonic thing"

"It's a trident that..."

Yeah, immediately we said : "yeah it's not a fork..."

Lucifer hasn't got a fork. He's got a trident

Yeah, so I'm again disappointed

Because I thought they were going to add Killer Croc

I would've loved to see Killer Croc in a realistic version

Other than Suicid Squad

No, no... Realistic

Because there's realistic versions where it's a black guy, covered in crocodile tatoos

who is cannibal

Hmm, no I like the mutated version

So the couple

Well we haven't got much about them

Well, there's the woman I remember... The man it's a freaking lamp post...

He's a sidekick that guy... He's her Robin!

Last detail, and I think it'll be the last because I can't see anything else

I think there isn't much to be said

For this, it's something that pisses me WAY off in this show, and that's the

Everybody is dumb, everybody is corrupt

Of the entirety of Gotham administration

I'm just going to put things back in their place

Simply, Gotham is

plagued to the bone by its criminality

But its politicians try to fix things up!

That's just WHY the politicians are getting killed

It's the principle in Gotham, and there!

The mayor is a pure jerk

He's Richard Nixon

The Police Captain is... is...

corrupt to the bone

Corrupt to the asshole!! and...

Really the police captain who says

that's it ? you killed that guy?

That's right, he's in the program

"Hey, did you commit a crime?! That's good!"

Well, I think we can end it there

I think so too

Well still impatient to see the rest and we'll discover it next time...

Well, we say see you in the next critic and see you soon

See you soon on Geek Worlds

And once again, I say, I critic, but in fact

I laugh... So, Bye everyone!

Bye! Ciao!

And subscribe!

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> Gotham Review - Season 1 / Episode 2: "Selina Kyle" - Part 2 - Duration: 17:20.

-------------------------------------------

Essence of Murli 25-09-2017 - Duration: 5:34.

Om Shanti !

Today's Murli Date is 25th September 2017

( Today is 5th day of festival Navratri. Lets hear what Sweet Sweet Baapdada said in Murli of today )

Essence: Sweet children, race in donating the imperishable jewels of knowledge that you receive from the Father, the Ocean of Knowledge.

Question:What is the main reason for your going ahead or staying behind in the rosary?

Answer: Your following shrimat.

Those who follow shrimat very well claim a number ahead,

whereas those who follow shrimat well today but who,

tomorrow, mix the dictates of their own minds with shrimat because of the influence of body consciousness

claim a number towards the end.

Even though they may have come last, those who follow shrimat accurately can claim a number ahead.

Song: O traveller of the night, do not become weary! The destination of dawn is not far off.

Essence for dharna: 1. Remain clean and honest with the Father inside and out.

If you make a mistake, instantly ask for forgiveness. Do both types of service: physical and spiritual.

2. Don't engage yourself in thinking about others because of jealousy.

If anyone tells you wrong things about others, then hear but don't hear.

Don't speak about such things and spoil the hearts of others.

Blessing: May you become an image that attracts with your colour and form by imbibing the fragrance of complete purity.

By becoming Brahmins, everyone receives colour and their form too is been transformed, but the fragrance is numberwise.

In order to become an image that attracts,

together with having colour and beauty, they also have to have the fragrance of complete purity.

Purity does not just mean celibacy, but also to be detached from the attachment to the body.

Let the mind not be attached to anyone in any way except the Father.

Be celibate in terms of the body, celibate in terms of your relationships and also celibate in terms of your sanskars.

Only the spiritual roses who have such fragrance become images that attract.

Slogan: Recognise the accurate truth and it will become easy to experience supersensuous joy.

To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now-found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada.

The spiritual Father says namaste to the spiritual children.

We spiritual children convey to spiritual Baapdada, our love our remembrance, our good morning & our namaste namaste

Om Shanti !

For more infomation >> Essence of Murli 25-09-2017 - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

طريقة تحضير الخبز بالحليب/Pain Au Lait شيف احمد - Duration: 6:03.

Ingredients in the English language below Subscribe To My English Channel,Link Below The Video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét