Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 24 2017

So the first Kingsman movie is probably in my top 10 favorite movies of all time.

I've seen it at least a dozen times, and it's just as entertaining every time I watch

it.

So you can probably understand I was quite hyped for the sequel.

In fact, it was my most anticipated movie of the year back in January.

So, did it live up to that?

Let's talk about it.

*clip* And as usual I'll first go non spoilers

and then spoilers, but I will say, if you wanna go into this completely fresh, maybe

just watch this after you've seen the movie.

Cuz even in the non-spoilers, I might get into some vague plot points that a super fan

might not wanna know.

I'll warn you before I say anything somewhat important to the plot though.

So, this movie has received quite a critical beating in recent weeks.

And is that deserved.

Uh….somewhat.

I don't think its 50% on Rotten Tomatoes bad, but it certainly was a bit of a disappointment

to me.

And trust me, I went into this really wanting to love it.

I will say, if this was just a stand alone movie that came out, yeah, it'd be pretty

cool.

Nothing insane, but pretty cool.

But because it's following up such a phenomenal first film, it really didn't live up to

it.

Let's talk positives first though.

The cast is for the most part pretty good.

Taron Egerton is still fantastic as Eggsy, he makes some not super great lines sound

really natural, he's funny, he's charming, great all around.

Colin Firth as Harry, I wasn't a huge fan of some of the things they did with his character,

but overall, the performance is still phenomenal, one of the best in the film.

Mark Strong is still great as Merlin, and the Statesmen all around were pretty solid.

A lot of them don't have a ton to do, but Pedro Pascal as Agent Whiskey is amazing.

Loved him in this, one of my favorite parts easily.

Now, I'm just gonna say it, I really didn't like Julianne Moore as the villain.

She's a great actress, but this villain was just so not intimidating in the slightest.

Or even funny.

Sam Jackson in the first movie wasn't exactly intimidating, but at least he had some hilarious

moments.

And he was super memorable.

Here, they tried to make her stack up to that, and it just didn't work for me.

And Elton John is in this, for some reason, and people are saying he stole the show.

And I respectfully disagree.

When he first showed up, I was like, oh that's pretty funny.

But then the jokes about him went on for way too long, like the movie was saying, look,

we got Elton John to dress funny and say swear words, isn't that amazing.

Sure, it's funny at first, but I think it dragged on a bit.

Anyway, this was supposed to be the positives.

On the whole, I can say, I did like the movie.

Like it's certainly watchable, I was entertained by pretty much all of it.

The character's evolution from the first movie didn't feel super forced, and because I

love these characters like Eggsy, that was nice to see.

I also appreciate how this tired to take this in a different direction for the most part

and didn't just do the same exact plot again.

There are some genuinely great moments in here, some that are honestly hilarious, and

some that are honestly kind of emotional.

Not tear-worthy or anything, but the way they try to flesh out Harry's character more

I actually really liked.

Especially a scene where him and Eggsy share a drink, you'll know it when you see it.

The music from the first Kingsman is one of my favorite movie soundtracks ever, I love

it so much and I've listened to it a lot since.

And here, it's still pretty awesome.

The direction by Matthew Vaughn is great and easily the best thing this movie has going

for it is the action.

Matthew Vaughn does action really well, and this is no exception.

Some stuff is a little hard to follow sometimes, but most of this is amazing.

Especially the bar fight, the Harry Eggsy team up, and Pedro Pascal having a gun fight

in the snow.

That last one was superb, honestly really felt like something that genuinely stacked

up to the first film.

*fucking spectacular* Ok, those are the things I liked.

Now, everything else.

Really, the main thing that I genuinely kinda hated in this movie is a spoiler, so I'll

get to that later.

But there's something towards the start of this movie that's so abrupt and so weirdly

handled and I honestly did not understand it.

Again, more on that later.

Now, while the first movie was a super ridiculous spy movie, especially towards the start, it

actually had some heart ot it.

This one, besides those one or two scenes, just feels kinda empty in terms of emotion.

It tires a couple of times, but they don't always hit.

The film's also not super well paced, it's kind of too long.

A lot of this could've been cut down, they clearly had ideas for a ton of stuff that

they wanted to show in this, but jamming it all in there makes the final product feel

kind of rushed and exhausting.

It also falls into the movie sequel trap of just kind of being a "best of" reel of

the first film.

Like there's a lot of why, remember this scene from the first movie?

Remember this joke?

That was funny right?

Well here it is again.

I'm all for references, I love the first one too, but there were just a few too many.

Also, at some points, the movie seemed to try to kind of try and "one-up" the first

movie, like hey you thought that was nuts, we can get even crazier.

But it never really worked, it just ended up feeling gross.

And not really in the way the movie intended, not like ohhh gross that guy got ground into

little chunks of meat, just like, this is not pleasant to watch and I wouldn't wanna

show this to anyone.

Also that sex scene, we'll get to in spoilers.

Also, even for something as ridiculous as Kingsman, it gets too stupid at one point.

Something involving the President, that's all I'll say.

Now, very minor spoiler warning here, I won't reveal anything that happens and what I'ma

bout to talk about is in a lot of the trailers or TV spots, but if you really don't want

any knowledge going in, click to this time in the video.

So, in this movie, Eggsy is dating the Swedish princess he….met in the last movie.

And having that in there is a really strange decision to me at least.

Like, at the end of the last movie, the whole point of that was that it was a joke, she

said if you save the world we can do it in the asshole.

And then they do.

It was funny, but I do not believe that a true love relationship would come from this.

And the thing is, it's not just some throw away thing in the movie.

It takes up a large portion of the film and provides a lot of the story and conflict.

And that was just crazy to me, cuz whenever a somewhat emotional scene came up to do with

the Princess, I remember that this all started with a funny joke at the end of the last movie.

I didn't really buy their relationship, and I was just confused by how much of the

actual movie that plot line took up.

I guess they wanted to have some kind of emotional connection for Eggsy, but this just didn't

work at all for me.

So before I get into the spoilers, I'll just wrap this part up.

Overall I was entertained by Kingsman: The Golden Circle, I had fun for most of it.

But it is far from the first Kingsman, and there are some choices that were made in this

that kind of baffle me, and it just ends up feeling kind of exhausting.

I'll give it a 6.9/10.

Alright, now let's get into the spoilers.

If you haven't seen the movie, click off from this video now.

Ok, so, first of all, Harry coming back.

I thought that was kind of a weird explanation.

Like I don't hate the idea of this super high tech cell rebuilding machine, but the

thing is, you've now cured death in the Kingsman universe.

Which means next time anyone gets shot in the head, I won't feel anything, cuz I know

they can just be brought back.

The ending of the movie, so I guess Eggsy is now the Prince of Sweden.

I never thought I'd be saying that.

Again, you know how I feel about the whole princess storyline in this, I just didn't

buy it so the fact that the big happy ending finale is them getting married, I wasn't

really on board for that.

Also, I guess Channing Tatum is jining Kingsman now?

Alright, he didn't really get much to do in this movie anyway.

Also, they very clearly were setting up another Kingsman movie, and the cast have talked about

doing a trilogy for this.

So, would I go see Kingsman 3?

Of course!

Even if I was disappointed I still liked this movie, and I'd love to see more of these

characters and this world.

I guess we can talk about that weird semi-sex scene that wasn't really a sex scene?

Look, it was clear they were trying to one-up the sex stuff from the first movie, but it

just felt so contrived in this.

Like the only way to get a tracker on this girl is to finger her, I guess that was the

joke, like in spy movies the hero always has to sleep with a woman to get some information,

but this...I don't know it felt very forced.

I'm not a prude or anything, I thought the joke at the end of the first movie was hilarious.

This just wasn't that funny or well done or anything, I just felt kinda gross after

watching it.

Plus, like I said, I love that epic Kingsman music so much ad it just instills a kind of

sense of wonder in me, so to hear it booming over this scene, it just felt weird.

Like, imagine the main Star Wars theme playing over some kind of sex scene in Star Wars,

that's how that felt to me.

So finally, as far as the deaths.

Merlin dying, I'm sad that he died since he's one of my favorite parts of these films,

but the actual scene, I quite liked it.

It could've gotten very cringeworthy and awkward, but Mark Strong pulled it off really

well.

And now, for the thing that I kind of genuinely hated in this movie, how Roxxy and JB just

die within the first like 10 minutes, and there are no real repercussions after.

Like, everything you've seen of Roxxy in the trailer,that's pretty much all of her

in the movie.

It's just like, oh remember, Eggsy and Roxy are best friends aaand she's dead.

And JB died too, and then there's like one scene where Eggsy's kind of upset and then

they just move on.

It's almost turned into a joke at one point.

He brings it up later when he kills Charlie, sure, but it just felt so poorly handled.

Like all the development of Roxy and Eggsy's friendship int the first movie feels so pointless

now, cuz she's just gone.

And that whole scene with Eggsy about to shoot JB, doesn't matter, that dog died anyway.

Like, I guess that was the point, epic twist, but I felt no emotion, and I just felt kind

of annoyed.

It didn't do the first movie justice at all in that sense.

Total waste of what could've been a really emotional moment that could've also gotten

us to hate the villain even more, I felt really nothing except annoyance when that happened.

So those were my thoughts on Kingsman The Golden Circle.

What did you think of it?

Let me know all of your thoughts down below in the comments.

While you're at it be sure to like this video, check out my Instagram and Twitter

@bhl_hudson, check out this podcast about movies and TV and whatnot I do every other

week with a friend of mine, it's called The Poorly Planned Podcast (link down below),

and subscribe for more videos like the one you just watched.

Thanks for watching and I'll see ya next time.

For more infomation >> KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE *REVIEW* - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 甩滑爪二收捏出,可甩爪有力,公仔少少出就是這麼簡單!美女透明和公仔系列。UFOキャッチャー#116-2 - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 甩滑爪二收捏出,可甩爪有力,公仔少少出就是這麼簡單!美女透明和公仔系列。UFOキャッチャー#116-2 - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

КАНАЛ НЕДОСТУПЕН В РОССИИ. Что делать? / БАН футбольных каналов на YouTube - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> КАНАЛ НЕДОСТУПЕН В РОССИИ. Что делать? / БАН футбольных каналов на YouTube - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Yamaha Sniper 150cc (57mm) vs MX 175cc (62mm) - Drag Race Racing - Duration: 2:21.

Yamaha Sniper 150cc (57mm) vs MX 175cc (62mm) - Drag Race Racing

For more infomation >> Yamaha Sniper 150cc (57mm) vs MX 175cc (62mm) - Drag Race Racing - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

HD Footage Футаж Фон для видеомонтажа Осенняя пора - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> HD Footage Футаж Фон для видеомонтажа Осенняя пора - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon Tom and Jerry.Xem mãi vẫn thấy hay.Yêu hoạt hình này nhất.p10 - Duration: 16:07.

For more infomation >> Cartoon Tom and Jerry.Xem mãi vẫn thấy hay.Yêu hoạt hình này nhất.p10 - Duration: 16:07.

-------------------------------------------

Barbie LIVE🌸Барби УПАЛА с подиума😮куклы #Барби - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Barbie LIVE🌸Барби УПАЛА с подиума😮куклы #Барби - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Our Base || Mythical Valley SMP || [2] - Duration: 13:06.

For more infomation >> Our Base || Mythical Valley SMP || [2] - Duration: 13:06.

-------------------------------------------

Miles Beckler's 90 day Youtube Challenge - Duration: 6:41.

hi there in this video I want to look at Miles Beckler and his 90 day challenge

he started this challenge exactly a year ago it's now the end of August 2017 and

he started in August 2016 and the 90-day challenge was to make a video every day

for 90 days now he did that and then he increased it to 120 days and so far he's

up to one year if we look here he's done 247 videos so he did actually slack off

after that 4 months he didn't quite make them every day but he's still got

247 videos for the year he's got 27,000 subscribers and this is a person that I

follow because I really do find his information good so you might like to

follow and I'm trying the 90 day challenge and hopefully the one year

challenge myself let's look at some of his statistics so what he wanted to show

in this video this is the year 2016 and this is when he started which was around

August and the first three months the traffic increased a little bit but not

very much and what he found was after the first 90 days because he carried on

here for a hundred and twenty days this is a video showing his first hundred and

twenty days after 90 days it just suddenly started increasing and what he

says is that this is where Google or YouTube have started to realize that

you're serious that you're doing good videos people are watching them and then

you'll start to get your rankings increased they'll put your videos nearer

the top and people will get to see them so the important

thing here is it's not really the first 90 days it's what you do after that

you've got to keep going even if you think it's not doing that well you just

got to keep going and it will gradually increase and then

some of the new videos will encourage people if people see your new videos

it'll encourage people to go back to the older videos to watch them so that's

his first 120 days this is his video he did after a year which was I don't know

if I can see the date okay 21st of August was his one year that's

last week and he's shown here this is looking at the last 28 days and he got a

million minutes of watch time one hundred sixty-four thousand views so these are

really good things and it's a year but I think with YouTube channels probably a

year is really even to get something reasonable it's probably going to take a

year and that's what I'm expecting so that's Miles Beckler the other thing

with his videos I'm not sure why he always used to use this format here with

the blue background and then the last month or so he's changed the color here

to make them look slightly different so if he ever gets to watch this video

maybe he can just let us know whether this is better and it's

sometimes he does some live streaming and you can ask questions so

I'll ask him what happened here whether this is better when I was looking

through the videos Miles Beckler's videos I came across this video here and

this is a guy who you started this he said it's a 30 day channel challenge but

it was actually a 90 day challenge and he started this was his first video here

4th of March 2017 which was 5 months ago and I noticed that he'd only got or

actually it's pretty good for a first

video 85 views and I wondered how it was going so I looked at his Channel

and I noticed that so far he's done 177 videos in the last five months so I

think he's sticking to this one a day and he's got almost 500 subscribers so

that is pretty good I also looked at his videos and I just looked at the videos

and sorted them by how many views they've got and I saw his top one here has

got seven point eight thousand views or seven thousand eight hundred views so

he's doing pretty well even after five months and he's got about seven here

that have got more than a thousand views so I think he's doing pretty well so I

think the main thing that I can learn from this and I think if anyone's

starting a youtube channel it's really you must keep going the first 90 days

you have to produce a video every day and then keep going after that and the

results will only come in after 90 days and then increase and that the videos you

do after the 90 days will then help the first ones that you did because people

will start looking back at those and I recommend for sure recommend following

Miles Beckler because he has got some really good information and I'll

subscribe in fact I'll do it now I subscribed to Jay Burnham here and see

how it goes from here on so if you enjoyed or found this video helpful

please give it a thumbs up as that will help other people to see it and you can

subscribe to my channel and if you've got any comments or questions please put

them in the box below the YouTube video so thanks a lot for spending your time

to watch this video and I'll see you in the next video

For more infomation >> Miles Beckler's 90 day Youtube Challenge - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

Bir Fili Büyük Bir Gökdelenden Atarsak Ne Olur? - Yaşam & Boyut - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Bir Fili Büyük Bir Gökdelenden Atarsak Ne Olur? - Yaşam & Boyut - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Nach Psychosen-Outing: Miguel Pablo dreht wieder YT-Video! - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Nach Psychosen-Outing: Miguel Pablo dreht wieder YT-Video! - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

-7 в ГОЛОВУ С ПОДСТВОЛА!! КАК??!! - Warface - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> -7 в ГОЛОВУ С ПОДСТВОЛА!! КАК??!! - Warface - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

N.O || ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʙ ɴᴏ4 - Duration: 2:42.

You crazy bastard.

It's not true, right?

That it was you.

Why on eart did you do that to me?

Why on eart did you do it?

Did you...

Did you do this to me...

into your family?

Just because of that?

If you go

I'll jump

Then do as you wish

If you want to die so much

Just die!

I'm trying to set up your life perfectly.

How could this garbage become perfect?

I want to live too.

I want to breathe.

Why won't you let me breathe?

Why do you keep suffocating me?

For more infomation >> N.O || ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʙ ɴᴏ4 - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

DERBİ | 24 EYLÜL 2017 | SPOR AJANSI DERBİ GÜNDEMİ | UĞUR KARAKULLUKÇU | Youtube - Duration: 18:15.

For more infomation >> DERBİ | 24 EYLÜL 2017 | SPOR AJANSI DERBİ GÜNDEMİ | UĞUR KARAKULLUKÇU | Youtube - Duration: 18:15.

-------------------------------------------

free music to use in videos 2017 [Royalty Free - Commercial Use] - Duration: 3:38.

Don't forget: Like, Share and Subscribe!

For more infomation >> free music to use in videos 2017 [Royalty Free - Commercial Use] - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood 2017 Full Episodes NEW - Duration: 26:22.

For more infomation >> Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood 2017 Full Episodes NEW - Duration: 26:22.

-------------------------------------------

Myanmar and Rohingya Crisis Explained - Duration: 9:48.

okay so in this video I'm gonna try and explain the current situation in Myanmar

and really explain the crisis with the Rohingya Muslims that is currently

ongoing there now this has been in the news a lot recently so what I'm

basically gonna do in this video is just tell you what's happening or what has

happened then I look at the background to this situation and the historical

circumstances that have led to this situation happening and then finally I

will look at what's happening now what is going to happen in the future and

really rules what the international community is saying about this okay so

first of all what's happening so at the most basic level this situation has been

caused by religious clashes so we have seen a group of about 400,000 Rohingya

Muslims being driven eyes of mine Mar in two neighboring Bangladesh and of that

400,000 about 240 of them are children so so we have seen a huge number of of

this community this Roja community really fleeing Myanmar because of the

prosecution our sorry the persecution that they are experiencing there and

this really came about I suppose in the most immediate sense on August 25th of

this year when a couple of militants from the Rohingya Salvation Army

attacked the police and a couple of people were killed and this led to the

Mayan Mar military deciding that they were going to embark upon a operation to

kind of clean up almost this this region of offer of mine Mar so part of this

cleanup operation has involved the burning of villages it's involved and

what summer spectating to be mass murders and some horrific crimes against

humanity and all of this has led the UN to describe the situation in my Maher

- and the attitude towards the Rohingya Muslims from the the military in Myanmar

as a type of ethnic cleansing so there is a sense that basically that the

military in Myanmar wants to just wipe out this entire community and rid them

from from their country and this is why it's it's being described as ethnic

cleansing so really absolutely dreadful situation

and I think one of the worst in our contemporary world for many years so all

of these refugees are now in Bangladesh and it remains to be seen what is going

to happen to them so the background to all of this and to the conflict between

my and Maher buddists and the mine my military and thorough hanga muslims is

very very complicated and and deep-rooted historically so the Rohingya

Muslims live in a part of my my my region of Myanmar called rocking and the

rocking state has traditionally had quite a contentious history in terms of

of who is in possession others or who sort of has a sense of belonging there

so there were Hinda traditionally see the the rocking stage as their home but

the mime are people believe that they're actually just foreign interlopers if

they have arrived into this region and it doesn't belong to them

but the Rohingya believes that they have been coming there since the 18th century

so they have deep historical roots there so there's really this kind of sense of

conflict I suppose about who actually can call this region home in addition to

that there is quite significant

differences between these two groups dating back to the Second World War when

Thoreau hinga sided with the British colonists who ruled Burma as it was

known then at that time and the Burmese themselves are the Burmese Buddhists

actually sided with Japan so there's there's been some contention around vash

as well so then in the 1980s the government in Burma stripped through

inga Muslims of their citizenship so they removed their citizenship from them

and basically and removed them of some really basic human rights things like

you know a lot of restrictions wrench how many children they can have when who

and when they can get married so really they are being treated as a second class

citizens for recent 1982 so since that happened there have been waves of

violence between these two communities and this does seem to have escalated in

the last kind of seven or so years and she no reports coming out of of Mylar

you know and from 2012 2014 of this community really been treated almost

like you know they're living and concentration camps so so there's some

very very questionable practices happening and certainly it seems some

crimes against humanity in the way that the RO hanga have been treated by the

the military in Myanmar okay so quash what's the response been to this and

what's likely to happen next so I suppose the international community has

responded most specifically by criticizing and sangsu see Sookie who is

the de facto leader of Myanmar and who traditionally was this great beacon of

hope about democracy arriving in the nation and really since she became the

Democratic leader this hasn't really I suppose worked out as they thought was

going to work out and certainly had the rights of people living in that country

do not seem to be equal as face as they should be so

people have been hugely critical of her some people have actually called for her

Nobel Peace Prize to be removed from her so this situation has led to her

reputation really hanging in the balance and her response to it has been very

questionable she she began by saying that the reports coming out of the

province and from the refugees and Bangladesh where were sort of falsified

and kind of fake news and she then cancelled her visit to the UN grant

General Assembly last week and she made this great bizarre speech in which she

welcomed through Inka refugees back to mind Mar but failed to condemn the

military for their actions so really she hasn't responded in the mean in the

manner that you would expect from from somebody who has traditionally been

considered almost like this man Nelson Mandela type figure so I think this has

really revealed just how little power Angus and Suki has over the military in

her own country and also just how powerful the military remain I mean I

know that kind of sounds at the same point but basically I think the whole

question of democratic ruling and my mark is under some question now so also

you know from an international point of view and there's been a lot of questions

as to whether investment in this region will now start because people are going

to want to be associated with governments that are committing crimes

against humanity and I think for instance during the week there was an

editorial in the Financial Times where basically a line LaBarbera the

editor raised serious questions about what this means for the entire region

because countries in that region are both Muslim and Buddhist and also I

think some Muslim extremists are seeing this as an opportunity to come in and

fight in defense kind of the rolling community

unprovoked and whether or not this is going to end up being a bigger conflict

between between the the countries in the region and whether or not it may turn

into almost like a sectarian conflict between these these different nation

states so very very worrying situation I think

most especially for these poor people who are being driven out of their homes

in in the cruelest of circumstances and I think hopefully you know the

international community can do its best to make their living circumstances a

little bit better so keep keep your eyes closed to this developing situation

thank you freezing to this video and thank you for subscribing if you

subscribe to my channel please subscribe if you haven't subscribed and I said

thank you for listening and I hope I see you soon

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét