Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 24 2017

good morning y'all

welcome

how are you guys ? you all good ?

well take care of this man her

with comments

like

you're there

and it's an honnor for me to be here with you in ur video

good morning

so guys watch it till the end

how are you guys?

wealth and health ?

now the video is just starding

yes it's the begginging

so guys watch it till the end

i can see that the end will be great

even if its not there but it will be

what is this all about?

we're here in a youtube event .

where all the youtubers get to meet and tal with each other

there being friends and making contacts

and drinking morrocan tea

good morning people like you know all , every year youtube get to organize an event

gathering all the youtubers of morroco

this is what you all will see with me in this vlog

well, if you want to know more about it just keep watching till the end

one things that we don't have much here in africa is collaboration

we will talk about the relation of google and partners

and yours with partners

and how we can improve this circle

so that we get the best containing

and how we will link this containing with financial gains

this is the first time i'll try hillium, i will be hilled now

more

more

well the event reached it end

like you see i didn't film inside because we dont have the right to take shoots there

they prefer to keep some privacy

also it will be just boring

so for good is just to make you take a sneek about what is all about

is someone have a question or somthing !

its not a vlog

the purpose of this video is to tell you guys to subscribe

like simo sedraty told you

and how the youtube event goes

so we will meet again nest sunday

in a new place

peaaaace

please subscribe pleaaaaaaase

For more infomation >> YOUTUBE CREATOR DAY | سيمو سدراتي يدخل قفص اليوتيوب - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Full Episodes English - a stormy night - Duration: 26:59.

For more infomation >> Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Full Episodes English - a stormy night - Duration: 26:59.

-------------------------------------------

My version of youtube videos - Duration: 4:23.

Hey, youtube! It's me again

and today's video is a little different

I was thinking about some popular videos I usually watch on youtube

and I realized I could never make these videos, cause no one would watch them

cause they'd be something like this

"My morning routine"

Hi, guys! Today I'm gonna show you my everyday make up look

To do this look you only need two products

wich are a lipgloss and a lipstick in any shade you like

The first step is to fix your eyebrows

The second step should be a lip balm, but I lost mine

so instead I'll wear lipgloss, because If I don't my lips will be really dry

And the third and last step is the lipstick

As you can see this look is really easy to do, it takes less than a minute

and it's great for you who is super pale like me

and without any lipstick looks like you're already dead but still walking on earth

Hi, guys, today I decided to make a video I've watched many times on youtube

I don't know why

Wich is "What's in my bag?"

A lot of famous youtubers make this video showing what they carry in their bags everyday

so I'll show you what I have in my bag daily

The bag I use the most is this one

I bought it on Renner

I like it cause you can wear it with or without straps

I usually wear it without straps when I go to church at night

and with straps at any other occasion

Let's do this

The first item in my bag is an umbrella

cause it's always good to be prepared in case it rains

The next item in my bag is my wallet

cause you can't go out without i.d. and money

The next item is my cellphone cause nobody lives without it

There's also a lipstick that I always carry even though I never retouch it during the day

And a lot of random pieces of paper

That's it!

For this recipe you'll need a big mug

A spoon

powdered milk

soluble coffee

a little bit of suggar

If you wanna be healthy you can go without sugar, but I'm not that healthy, so I always add some

corn cracker or any other type you prefer

Add some hot water to the milk and coffee

Mix it all

After the coffee is ready, you just break the crackers into the mug

And there you have it! One of my favorite snacks that I eat almost everyday

Crackers in the coffee with milk

I hope you enjoyed the video and learned something new

I'll be back anytime soon to talk about anything. Bye!

"grab another toothpaste"

I forgot the phone

"The level of grace is unbelievable"

the lipstick

This video is gonna be crap

For more infomation >> My version of youtube videos - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

BURSASPOR 1-2 GALATASARAY | TAKIM OYUNU | ERMAN TOROĞLU & LEVENT TÜZEMEN & İLKR YAĞCIOĞLU | Youtube - Duration: 26:07.

For more infomation >> BURSASPOR 1-2 GALATASARAY | TAKIM OYUNU | ERMAN TOROĞLU & LEVENT TÜZEMEN & İLKR YAĞCIOĞLU | Youtube - Duration: 26:07.

-------------------------------------------

The LEGO Ninjago Movie - Spoiler Discussion! - Duration: 2:07.

Hello just2good here,

and as promised, here's my spoiler discussion of The LEGO Ninjago Movie.

If you haven't seen the movie yet and plan on seeing it,

I would say leave this video.

Being surprised is part of the magic of the first viewing that you can't ever get back.

Alright, with that out of a way,

let's talk about spoilery points of the LEGO Ninjago Movie.

And unfortunately, a lot of these will be complaints.

One of the biggest flaws that is a spoiler

is the live-action segments at the start and end of this movie.

In my opinion, these segments were unnecessary.

They created many more problems.

Like, this kid isn't the one from the LEGO Movie,

so that means this is in a whole other universe.

Why does Jackie Chan's live action character have this green ninja

hidden that he uses to fix the little kid's Lloyd?

Does he do this to every kid who walks in -

tells this long story?

How does he narrate every character's voices

and the trendy jokes in the LEGO segment?

I dunno, it just seemed like a lazy last minute addition

to quickly wrap up the movie,

but to do that easy wrap up they had to add it in the start.

Some parts really made this feel like it was just for kids

that made me cringe.

Like, when they say the ultimate weapon

and they do that stupid flash of memery or whatever.

That happened twice, and then they did a similair joke

when they mentioned Zane's kung-fu videos.

Those parts made me want to leave the theater.

Another one that made it feel like this was just for kids

was the ending credits where Garmadon's like,

come on kids, come up and dance!

That type of kiddie stuff will make parents

not want to come back to these LEGO Movies, I worry....

Either way, for some good spoilery parts I liked,

I actually enjoyed when they were in the jungle

because it gave more screen time to Garmadon who was hilarious.

I also loved Shark Army General #1 and her small part,

and even though I don't watch the show,

I like how they had the Weekend Whip from the TV show

as a small little reference.

Anyways, that's really all I have to say.

If you guys want to hear me continue talking about the LEGO Ninjago Movie,

I will be on the Rebeltaxi's Pizza Party podcast

which will be on his channel on Tuesday, so go check him out.

For the younger fans, his videos are more for the older teens

and adults so viewer discretion is advised.

Also, I'll be on my friend Willaim's channel dicussion the movie,

so go check out his channel.

Both are linked below.

I'll see you guys later.

Peace out.

Bye.

For more infomation >> The LEGO Ninjago Movie - Spoiler Discussion! - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

[한글] 연기 신호 - 청산가리와 행복 (Smoke Signals - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts) - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> [한글] 연기 신호 - 청산가리와 행복 (Smoke Signals - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts) - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Full Episodes English - big brother daniel - Duration: 21:44.

For more infomation >> Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Full Episodes English - big brother daniel - Duration: 21:44.

-------------------------------------------

Geo Headlines | 12 AM Headlines | 12 AM News | Geo News - Duration: 12:48.

For more infomation >> Geo Headlines | 12 AM Headlines | 12 AM News | Geo News - Duration: 12:48.

-------------------------------------------

suzy's europe trip 2017 HMS - Duration: 3:21.

Europe trip for Harlem Students!

Have you dreamt of going to London, Paris and more?

Well here is your chance to see Big Ben!

Go to high tea at Kensington Palace!

Ride in Double Decker Buses around London!

See a theater show in the world famous West End theater district!

see British soldiers

and eat fish and chips in the amazing city of London

Then on to Paris to see the world famous Louvre Art Museum.

Eating out in French cafes! Delicious!

and exploring this beautiful city

come with us and have a trip full of adventures!

See the city of Paris from on top of the Eiffel Tower!!!!

Cruise down the river Seine and eat a gourmet meal.

Try the incredible desserts, like macaroons!

See the Opera house where the Phantom of the Opera lives!

And see the Eiffel Tower light up in all it's incredible beauty!!

You can be in the next group to go on this tour, come join us.

We fund raise for your trip, to help with costs

Don't miss out on this trip of a lifetime!

Ask your second step teacher to read about the meeting coming up, to learn more about this trip

and how you can be here!

Bring your parents, and learn how to fund raise part or all of your trip, like some of these students did!

Bring your parents to the meeting coming up!

Don't miss out! There are a limited amount of spaces!1

Or stop by Ms. Pape's room or Ms. Theisen's room for an information sheet and meeting times!

This is an incredible opportunity, and you can be a part.

Don

Don't miss out!

Fund Raising is starting immediately

See you at the meeting!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét