Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 24 2017

Ponzu which has been matured for 3 months.

Pour Ponzu over chicken cutlet.

Mayo Pon Chicken Katsu Don.

This time, I am going to make Mayo Pon Chicken Katsu Don.

It goes on sale for a limited period from pork cutlet restaurant chain Katsuya.

Mayo means mayonnaise and Pon means Ponzu.

It's very delicious, so please try it yourself.

Make special Ponzu.

Disinfect various cookware in boiling water.

2.8 kg of Sudachi(species of Japanese citrus).

There are various size.

My mother-in-law sent me this Sudachi.

Squeeze the Sudachi earnestly.

Change with my wife because I was so tired.

The last one !

Remove the seeds.

I got 600cc of Sudachi juice.

600 ml of soy sauce.

200 ml of Mirin.

2 kombu.

50g of Katsuobushi (small pieces of sliced dried bonito).

Store it in the refrigerator for 1day.

Put about 20 of remaining skins into a cloth bags.

Keep another skins in the fridge.

Sudachi bath.

I was able to recover a lot after getting in the hot Sudachi bath.

That especially smells good.

After a day.

Strain.

It will be quite sharp when it's freshly made, but in more than 3 months it will become well-rounded and delicious.

Put in a washed bottle. It should be sterilized in boiling water.

Cap a bottle and leave to mature in the refrigerator for 3 months or more.

After 3 months.

Make special mayonnaise.

Put room temperature egg yolk.

Some white pepper.

1/2 tsp of salt.

1/2 tsp of sugar.

1.5 tbsp of white wine vinegar.

150 ml of oil.

Mix it with hand blender for about 1 minute.

Special mayonnaise is done.

Make fresh panko called "Nama Panko"

Bake bread for panko.

After 5 hours.

It's done.

Cooling down on a wire net.

Prepare vegetables.

Chop 1/2 of onion into 5 mm square.

Sprinkle some salt and leave it for 5 minutes

Chop some spring onion finely.

Soak the onion into cold water.

Like this.

Cut the cabbage into fine strips.

Make fresh panko called "Nama Panko" ※Nama Panko is Panko that has not been dried.

Prepare a large mesh.

Cut the bread thickly and remove the heel.

Ground it by a food processor lightly.

Sift Nama Panko using 5.7mm mesh.

Ground unsized Nama Panko again.

Repeat it.

Ground heel of bread as well.

300 g of Nama Panko is done.

Dress a whole chicken.

Cut through the skin between the thigh and the breast.

Bend legs backward and twist off the joint.

Cut the skin around the waist.

Cut the back skin.

Remove the chicken oyster from bone.

Cut the meat along the pelvis.

Chicken thigh with bone.

Dress another part.

Remove the bone from chicken thigh.

Chicken thigh, chicken tenderloin.

Wing tips, breast meat and wing sticks.

Bonjiri(chicken tail), cartilage, bone.

Remove the extra fat from chicken thigh.

Cut strings and make flat meat.

Sprinkle some salt and pepper over both sides.

Cooking.

Heat some oil at 170℃(338F).

Beat an egg well.

Coat it with weak flour slightly.

Cover it in beaten egg and Nama Panko.

Deep-fry at 180℃(338F).

Leave it in oil without turning over for 1 minute.

Turn it over after 2 minutes 30 seconds.

Deep-fry another side for 2 minutes 30 seconds too.

Take it out and drain oil well.

Let sit for 2~3 minutes to cook through with the residual heat.

To fry finely, remove panko fallen into the oil frequently.

Deep-fry the second one as well.

Dish up.

Put some cabbage on freshly cooked rice.

Nama Panko is ery crispy!

Some onion.

Some spring onion.

Garnish with special mayonnaise.

Pour Ponzu which has been matured for 3 months.

It's ready to eat!

Cheers!

Pour some special Ponzu.

Enjoy with only Ponzu.

Nama panko is very crispy.

Enjoy with special mayonnaise.

It goes well with Ponzu.

I can't stop drinking beer again.

Mature Ponzu is very mild and delicious.

Please Subscibe Soon!

For more infomation >> マヨぽんチキンカツ丼♪ Mayo Pon Chicken Katsu Don♪ - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 夾到分屍!人不是我殺的啊!航海王大盒魯夫公仔。UFOキャッチャー#116-1 - Duration: 8:52.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 夾到分屍!人不是我殺的啊!航海王大盒魯夫公仔。UFOキャッチャー#116-1 - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

Parking sensor front a6 a6 c6 2.4 || Only a rear view of the same parking sensors 🛠 - Duration: 3:09.

Parking sensor front a6 a6 c6 2.4

additional issue at the request of workers

he is so here is a machine looks without bumper

so here is bumper

view from inside the principle everyone can see who

interested in the species with the rear part of the grid

radiator bumper here is the latch

it seems that this one stub there

pull out here fog-light here

it means goes pipeline to

headlight washer also one cable goes here

he stretched out on the parking sensor

I have one by the way sensor is this one

shows computer

diagnostics non-working so that

I will shoot and

to figure out what's wrong with him if anything in China for

my for 400 rubles I'll order myself

here there are two ears of such here you see even

With one hand you press this one is all this

parktronic their places

if someone needs to remove parktronics

change their principle

without unscrewing the bumper get to them or

let us remove this defensively but like everyone else

recommended in principle is removed

this is a protective You can go here by hand

crawl through and To remove or take off and so here

central left here is located 2 3 all on

symmetry like this

bumpers removed all successfully nothing

broke nothing addressed their

hands in the garage that's it, that's it.

It turned out if liked the video

put like subscribe to my

see the other channel my videos are all for now

it was Maier Maier seen as ground

valve that is here this one this one is this one

For more infomation >> Parking sensor front a6 a6 c6 2.4 || Only a rear view of the same parking sensors 🛠 - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

மது குடிப்பதை விட கொடிய நோயை உண்டாக்கும் FRIED RICE | Tamil Cinema News | KOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS | Health - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> மது குடிப்பதை விட கொடிய நோயை உண்டாக்கும் FRIED RICE | Tamil Cinema News | KOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS | Health - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

15 Hot & Sexy Unseen Photo's of Nidhhi Agerwal Munna Michael Fame.... - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> 15 Hot & Sexy Unseen Photo's of Nidhhi Agerwal Munna Michael Fame.... - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Как я готовлю Болгарскую салатку. - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> Как я готовлю Болгарскую салатку. - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

ひとりぼっちだった下半身不随の犬。数キロ歩き続けた先についに助けが…【涙腺崩壊】 - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> ひとりぼっちだった下半身不随の犬。数キロ歩き続けた先についに助けが…【涙腺崩壊】 - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

S01E04 - Meeting Anil, the french Casey ! - Duration: 5:16.

Aaah... Summertime in Paris...

Two sweaters.

Murphy's Law, we never know.

No, I'm not packing to go see Casey

Unfortunately he never answered my emails...

I decided to go meet...

... in Geneva...

Anil, the French Casey.

He's not answering either...

but I'm sure I'll manage by stalking him.

I'm taking my travel gear.

Damn, my camera !

Damn, my suitcase !

I forgot my suitcase !!

At the train station...

Only 2 hours and 15 minutes before my train.

I've got to hurry because...

we never know, often trains are a bit in advance

and I don't want to miss Anil.

So...

Let's hurry.

Track 22 apparently.

It's neither of these !

I've got to hurry !

Geneva, here we come !

I'm here in Geneva

in the heights of the lake.

I wanted to do a nice shot

but it was so tiring.

I've got to invest in a drone.

And I couldn't find Anil

and...

There's something over there.

What is it ?

A cap...

It's cool !

There's the number...

of the guy...

who lost the cap.

We're gonna call him to see if we can keept it.

- Hello ? - Hey I found your cap.

Oh cool ! Thanks !

I really like it.

I think I'm gonna keep it.

It's a joke ?

So you're calling to steal my cap ?

Don't take it the wrong way...

Can you give it to me ?

I don't have much choice, do I ?

Do we know each other ?

No I don't think so...

I'm positive we know each other...

Maybe you saw me on YouTube ?

You have a channel ?

Yeah, it's called Wartek.

What kind of videos ?

I do Tech, Tutorials and I used to do Gaming.

Never heard of it.

I don't need Tutorials.

Ahh... Ok...

Do you know Anil ?

Well hum...

I came to Geneva to meet him and I didn't find him.

What did you want with him ?

I wanted Casey's contact.

Casey...

Casey Neistat ?

Of course, not Casey Affleck who care about him !

Yeah... hum... mmm

Why... why would he have that ?

Because Anil is the french Casey !

Nice comparison...

Why do you want to contact ?

For my channel : Wannabe Casey

Ok... you're a hardcore fan...

So much !

So, do you know how to contact Anil ?

Maybe I can help you...

You have his contact ?

Better, I have Casey's.

No way...

How would you have it ?

I have 1.5M subs...

I'm a bit famous...

Well... Casey has 7.5M subs...

Ok, but I met him during a talk.

(doing an impression) I met him during a talk

Indeed.

Do you want his contact or not ?

Oh yes yes, shoot !

G.O.A.W.A.Y

@Casey Neistat.com

Goa Way ?

Yeah it's his nickname.

Cool thanks !

Thank you for the cap also.

And if you want to talk about me on your little channel

go ahead, you've got my approval.

See ya !

I'm in the train back to Paris.

I left Geneva without meeting Anil...

but I've got Casey's email !

I saw a video from the guy who gave me his cap.

It's not bad at all !

And, as he promised he talked about me.

Cool dude ! Have a look.

Hey guys

I wanted to tell you about this guy I met today.

An emerging YouTuber.

He's not too bad.

And he compared me to Casey.

He's cute.

So I wanted to help him a bit because

he was nice afterall.

Really a cool dude !

Peace Warmek !

Suscribe to his channel.

And suscribe to mine !

Suscribe.

Suscribe please

Shut up !

Suscribe !

Suscribe !

For more infomation >> S01E04 - Meeting Anil, the french Casey ! - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | Cem DİZDAR: "Galatasaray Derli Toplu ve Ritmi Yüksek Bir Futbol Oynuyor" | Youtube - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | Cem DİZDAR: "Galatasaray Derli Toplu ve Ritmi Yüksek Bir Futbol Oynuyor" | Youtube - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

FENERBAHÇE 2-1 BEŞİKTAŞ | 24 EYLÜL 2017 | SABAH SPORU DERBİ GÜNDEMİ | SETENAY CANKAT | Youtube - Duration: 22:38.

For more infomation >> FENERBAHÇE 2-1 BEŞİKTAŞ | 24 EYLÜL 2017 | SABAH SPORU DERBİ GÜNDEMİ | SETENAY CANKAT | Youtube - Duration: 22:38.

-------------------------------------------

Whats new in kali 2017 2 | 2017.1 | Kali Linux | Penetration Testing | Os - Duration: 3:24.

click here to subscribe my channel for more latest updates

you can find all types of testing tutorials at one place

now ,i'm going to show whats new in kali linux 2017.2

when compare with 2017.1

For more infomation >> Whats new in kali 2017 2 | 2017.1 | Kali Linux | Penetration Testing | Os - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

اخطر 5 حركات المسبح المغلق #تحدي الغطس جمبقلة بالمي يفووتكم - Duration: 6:39.

For more infomation >> اخطر 5 حركات المسبح المغلق #تحدي الغطس جمبقلة بالمي يفووتكم - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Pubg Tam Game Şampiyonası - 2. Maç - Duration: 28:34.

For more infomation >> Pubg Tam Game Şampiyonası - 2. Maç - Duration: 28:34.

-------------------------------------------

東新國小-----整修舊的摸樣 2017模樣 二版 - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> 東新國小-----整修舊的摸樣 2017模樣 二版 - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Unbelievable Plastic Surgery Of Popular INDIAN Television Actresses That You Won't Believe !! - Duration: 4:49.

Unbelievable Plastic Surgery Of Popular INDIAN Television Actresses That You Won't Believe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét